Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily but Oct 28 2017

Hello, I'm Severn Suzuki speaking for ECO

the Environmental Children's Organization.

Vanessa Suttie, Morgan Geisler, Michelle Quigg, and me.

We've raised all the money to come here ourselves

to tell you adults, you must change your ways.

I'm standing in front of you today to tell you adults you must change your ways.

Speaking here today, I have no hidden agenda.

I am fighting for my future.

Losing my future is not like losing an election or a few points on the stock market.

I am here to speak for all generations to come.

I am here to speak on behalf of the starving

children around the world whose cries go unheard.

I am here to speak for the countless animals dying across this planet

because they have no where left to go.

I am afraid of the floods, the droughts, the hurricanes , the extreme weather that is unfolding

around the world.

I'm afraid to breathe the air because I don't know what chemicals are in it.

I feel sad that not only 2 hours away from me, children in a nearby First Nation Community

never grew up on tap water.

They can't drink their water

because of the uranium deposits contaminating their water.

I'm worried about the polar bears 'cause the world is getting hotter

and then the polar bears won't have a home

because it's just melting.

I've heard the cries for help from children from Canada's north, the Pacific Islands,

and around the world.

They are telling us their families and communities are in danger because of rising sea levels

caused by climate change.

I can see the effects of climate change on our world and it deeply saddens and worries me.

Today we hear of animals and plants going extinct every day.

Vanishing forever.

In my life, I've dreamt of seeing the great herds of wild animals, jungles and rainforests

full of birds and butterflies.

Now, I wonder if they will even exist for my children to see.

Did you have to worry of these things when you were my age?

All this is happening before our eyes, and yet we act as if we have all the time we want,

and all the solutions.

I am only a child, and I don't have all the solutions.

But I want you to realize, neither do you.

You don't know how to get the carbon out of the atmosphere.

You don't know how to bring the salmon back up a dead stream.

You don't know how to bring back an animal, now extinct.

You can't bring back the forest that once grew, where there's now a desert.

If you don't know how to fix it, please stop breaking it.

Please stop breaking it.

As adults you might have a job

an official title

you might be delegates of your governments, or business people

or organizers, reporters, professionals, or politicians.

But really, you are mothers and fathers, sisters and brothers, aunts and uncles.

And all of you are someone's child.

I'm only a child, yet I know we are all part of a family.

7.5 billion strong.

In fact 30 million species strong.

And borders and governments will never change that.

I'm only a child, yet I know we are all in this together.

And should act as one single world towards one single goal.

In my anger I am not blind.

And in my fear, I am not afraid of telling the world how I feel.

In my country we make so much waste.

We buy, throw away.

Buy, throw away.

And yet, northern countries will not share with the needy.

Even when we have more than enough, we are afraid to share.

We are afraid to let go of some of our wealth.

In Canada, we live the privileged life.

With plenty of food, water and shelter.

We have watches, bicycles, computers and television sets.

The list could go on for 2 days.

When children from Canada visited kids living on the streets in Rio, Brazil

one child told the visitors

I wish I was rich and if I were, I would give all the street children food, clothes, medicine,

shelters, love and affection.

If a child on the streets who has nothing is willing to share, why are we who have everything,

still so greedy?

I can't stop thinking that these are children my own age.

That it makes a tremendous difference where you were born.

I could be one of those children living in the favelas of Rio.

I could be a child starving in Somalia, or a victim of war in the Middle East

or a beggar in India.

I'm only a child, yet I know if all the money spent on war was spent on finding

environmental answers, ending poverty

and finding treaties, what a wonderful place this earth would be.

At school, even in kindergarten, you teach us how to behave in the world.

You teach us not to fight with others, to work things out, to respect others, to clean

up our mess, to not hurt other creatures.

To share and not be greedy.

Then why do you go out and do the things you tell us not to do?

Do not forget the most important role of any generation of adults

to ensure that the world is as beautiful for the next generation who inherits it.

We are your own children.

You are deciding what kind of world we are growing up in.

Parents should be able to comfort their children by saying, everything's going to be alright

it's not the end of the world, and we're doing the best we can.

But I don't think you can say that to us anymore.

Are we even on your list of priorities?

My Nanaay always says, you are what you do, not what you say.

Well, what you do makes me cry at night.

You grown ups say you love us.

But, we challenge you.

Please make your actions reflect your words.

Thank you.

Haaw'a

Thank you.

Please save your childrens' future. Thank you.

Thank you.

For more infomation >> OFFICIAL VIDEO - I'm Only a Child, but ... Online Version (Short) - Duration: 7:45.

-------------------------------------------

The Making of Everything Is Recorded's "Close But Not Quite" Feat. Sampha With Richard Russell - Duration: 7:02.

I work with really young artists and producers who've got so much focus and direction.

It's incredible.

And you can have that.

You can have that when you're 16, 17, 18.

And you can not have that if you're 30, 40, 50.

It has nothing to do with age any of it.

But I didn't really have it.

I needed to get a bit older and have more experience because to have the patience to

work with an artist and listen to them and really understand them and then help them

be them.

Often you need a bit of help to get to that.

I am a musician, but I'm not a very good musician.

I like working with very good musicians.

When you've got someone in the room who's got a sort of simpler approach, that's got

a value in the studio.

When I heard "(No One Knows Me) Like the Piano" by Sampha something to do with the

fact that the opening lyric of Sampha's song where he says, "No one knows me like"

"the piano in my mother's home."

"It's taught me that I have something some people call a soul."

It made me think of Curtis Mayfield, from the Curtis Mayfield song, "The Makings of You."

"These words I've tried to recite, they are close, but not quite."

It's something so meaningful and expressive about that.

"The Makings of You" by Curtis Mayfield to me is one of the greatest songs of all time.

I didn't want to mess with it much.

So I played the pattern on the MPC, with a kick and a snare.

But I realized afterwards, it's very similar to the song, "Keep It Movin."

That in itself was referencing something.

The Biz Markie drums are themselves from, "Graham Central Station."

The chain is endless.

I'm into that.

I'm into those threads.

I collect samples.

I've always collected samples and sounds.

I record stuff on my phone.

I think these spoons…

It's like a pair of spoons sampled through the Kaleidoloop, which has got a sort of distortion.

It adds a bit of a crust to something.

So that, that sounds old.

I put breaths on it.

And I put sandpaper on it.

I also did a session with a musician called Baluji, who is a master sitarist and percussionist.

We tried sitar, which didn't work on this.

We did use some of his percussion.

He's playing a bell.

He's playing something called a naal drum.

We did a pass of live claps.

Small, subtle touches.

Too much of that it would have been too pronounced.

The next step really was to ask Sampha if he wanted to hear it.

'Cause even that is not a given with anyone, and he was up for coming around and hearing it.

He was into it.

We put a bit of piano down.

And MS20 bass, so live analog bass.

I play bass sometimes, but sometimes it's good when someone who can really play bass

plays bass.

And Sampha is very, very good.

He got on the mic and he basically freestyled for I think 16 minutes.

So this is the kind of stream of consciousness.

This became the pre-chorus.

If you have that level of talent that he has, which I think is the top level, normally you

want to be the center of attention.

And that's understandable.

And he doesn't really.

But he's got a huge amount of natural humility, which coupled with the immense talent makes

him a treasure really.

I got a serious illness in 2013 called Guillain-Barré syndrome.

I had full-body paralysis.

I couldn't move anything when I was in the hospital.

This turned up in the hospital as a gift from Geoff Barrow, he's the guy from Portishead.

When I first started to get a bit of movement back in my hands, this is what I started playing

with.

And the physio was looking at it and said, "Oh yeah, we were going to give you something"

"to start exercising your fingers with, but this is better."

"You couldn't really have something better than that to use."

This was part of recovering and getting movement back in my hands, so it does have quite a…

That means a lot to me.

Then we did backing vocals.

It's Beach Boys level really.

Some more piano on the chorus.

It's about a feeling.

It's all got a lot of feeling.

I thought, "If I sample that Curtis Mayfield line and Sampha performs on that"

"that would be something."

I could have been wrong about that because the theory is only a theory, but it was definitely

like, "That's the theory, so now I'm gonna try and do that."

And it worked.

It's a massive sample.

So when we got to the end I thought I'd just let it run.

I feel like that's the most respectable thing you can do in a way.

This is like a direct tribute to Curtis Mayfield.

Because we used the samples. But I feel this is like

making it as specific as possible in a way that I think might make people

think, "Oh, maybe I should listen to Curtis Mayfield."

For more infomation >> The Making of Everything Is Recorded's "Close But Not Quite" Feat. Sampha With Richard Russell - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

'I Want To Log Off But I Can't,' Says Woman Who Claims She's Addicted To Live Streaming - Duration: 2:15.

For more infomation >> 'I Want To Log Off But I Can't,' Says Woman Who Claims She's Addicted To Live Streaming - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

Vincent Can't Help But Dream Big On Michael Jackson's Halloween - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> Vincent Can't Help But Dream Big On Michael Jackson's Halloween - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Declassified JFK Documents Offer New Clues, But Questions Remain | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> Declassified JFK Documents Offer New Clues, But Questions Remain | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

UT/TT Poll: A hard line on immigration, but not on deporting children - Duration: 1:29.

One of the most surprising results we got on immigration was on an item we asked about

the Deferred Action on Childhood Arrivals program, otherwise known as DACA, that the

President recently suspended and kind of kicked back to Congress.

Texas is known for being a state that is highly punitive in its attitude towards immigration

and border security.

And continues to consider immigration and border security to be a very important issue.

But on this issue 59% of Texans said that we should continue DACA where only 30% said

we should end it.

And while this was driven largely by partisanship with 84% of Democrats saying that we should

continue DACA and 48% of Republicans saying that we should end it, there were sharp divisions

within Republicans where 24% of Tea Party Republicans said we should continue the program,

69% said we should end it.

Amongst non-Tea Party Republicans those numbers were flipped, 48% said we should continue

DACA whereas 41% said we should end it.

And this shows there's more nuance in the immigration issue than we might expect.

And if we're talking about requiring law enforcement agencies in the state to cooperate with Immigration

and Customs Enforcement there's no nuance.

About 90% of Republicans of all stripes think we should require law enforcement agencies

to do that.

When it comes to talking about undocumented children, it's a different area that's a lot

murkier for Republicans which sort of speaks to how difficult it is for them to progress

on this issue politically.

For more infomation >> UT/TT Poll: A hard line on immigration, but not on deporting children - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

I H8 MY LIFE (but ROBLOX) - Duration: 4:14.

Hey peeps of Robloxia

ME PLAYIE JAILBREAK

LOL No one cares!

-inserts little dawg here-

bye

For more infomation >> I H8 MY LIFE (but ROBLOX) - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

Rivers are everywhere, but can you guess this? - Duration: 0:58.

Hey guys, welcome to another video of GuessWhat

So you know the 10-second rule and here's your question.

Which one is the world's longest river?

Your options are.

a : the Amazon

b: the Mississippi

c : the Nile

or d : the Ganges

Your time starts now!

Time's up and here's the correct answer.

If you guessed it right, let me know in the comments below.

If you didn't, you've just been informed. Thanks for watching.

Don't forget to like & share this video and don't forget to subscribe.

I'm posting videos like this everyday, so you don't want to miss them!

Again, thanks for watching and I'll see you soon. b-bye

For more infomation >> Rivers are everywhere, but can you guess this? - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

Danny Higginbotham: Everyone hates diving but referees need to be braver to stamp it out of... - Duration: 7:02.

Danny Higginbotham: Everyone hates diving but referees need to be braver to stamp it out of the game

LET ME get this clear from the outset: I hate diving.

It's horrible, ugly and ruins the game.

It's all wrong. But.

Bernardo Silva had no choice last weekend.

Referees just don't give penalties unless a player hits the deck.

Bernardo Silva went down under Burnley keeper Nick Pope with what appeared to be minimal contact.

Now if there is no contact, there is no excuse for it and players who do that should be banned retrospectively.

But I'm talking about when contact is minimal and not enough to bring a player down — but if a foul HAS been made it should still be a penalty.

Manchester City midfielder Silva has had a fair bit of stick since he won that penalty against Burnley last Saturday.

And, yes, he went down theatrically, although he was caught by the keeper Nick Pope.

The Man City player got a penalty for his team.

Bernardo Silva could have become the first play retrospectively charged for diving.

And refs just never bring play back and award a spot-kick, like they would if the foul wasn't in the box.

Philippe Coutinho was caught against Crystal Palace last season in the box, stayed on his feet, stumbled and got a shot away that was blocked.

DIRTY SAINT Nemanja Vidic reveals dirtiest player he ever played against.

But that stumble was crucial.

It allowed time for the defender to get in his way.

Once the shot had been blocked, the advantage was over and the ref should have brought play back and awarded a penalty.

Jay Rodriguez stayed on his feet after this challenge from Shkodran Mustafi.

The West Brom striker should have received a penalty after being fouled.

But, no! So what reward did Liverpool star Coutinho get? None.

Take West Brom striker Jay Rodriguez against Arsenal earlier this season.

He was upended by Shkodran Mustafi but bounced up as if he had not been fouled and got his shot away.

Petr Cech pushed it on to the post and the rebound was missed.

At that point a penalty should have been given.

The delay in Rodriguez jumping back to his feet meant Cech could come out and narrow the angle.

So the attacking player, Rodriguez, lost his advantage.

Latest football news   AL SEE YOU SOON Cristiano Ronaldo announces the name of his fourth child.

due in 25 days     Bale-ing out Mourinho calls Real Madrid to tell them he does not want Gareth Bale     URINE TROUBLE AGAIN Pee-chucking Spurs fan had already carried out pitch invasion in 2008     NOBODY CARES Arsene Wenger frustrated critics dont remember his past success at Arsenal     Leeds 1 Sheff Utd 2 Wilder pulls off another masterstroke to send brilliant Blades top     Phil Thomas Jose is still the Prems Special One.

but Pochettino is the Great Pretender        .

Full Saturday Premier League preview including Man Utd v Spurs and Arsenal v Swansea.

I don't want to see players diving with minimal contact but refs must be braver and bring play back like they would outside the box.

I've seen referees play three or four second advantages when the foul is not in the box, then bring it back and give the free-kick when no advantage occurs.

Why the difference?.

It encourages players to go down at the first hint of contact.

It looks bad. It looks theatrical.

But you can see why it happens.

Otherwise they are getting punished for their honesty.

Twitter @Higginbotham05.

Most read in football   AL SEE YOU SOON Cristiano Ronaldo announces the name of his fourth child.

due in 25 days     URINE TROUBLE AGAIN Pee-chucking Spurs fan had already carried out pitch invasion in 2008     cir up Ant Chelsea want Ciro Immobile to create perfect partnership with Alvaro Morata     in trouble Rob Elliot opens up about the on-pitch breakdown that saw him hit rock bottom     I need to have fun Ozil hints hes unhappy under Wenger.

but will give all for Gunners     Bale-ing out Mourinho calls Real Madrid to tell them he does not want Gareth Bale        .

For more infomation >> Danny Higginbotham: Everyone hates diving but referees need to be braver to stamp it out of... - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

ASM 8 Closed But Here's a Step by Step Guide - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> ASM 8 Closed But Here's a Step by Step Guide - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Health Ranger Why independent science TERRIFIES the food and supplement industries but shouldn't - Duration: 15:01.

Health Ranger Why independent science TERRIFIES the food and supplement industries (but shouldn�t)

Over the last few years, Natural News has set something in motion that absolutely terrifies

the food and supplement industries. What have we done that�s so frightening? We�ve started

to use good science to analyze foods and supplements for heavy metals, pesticides, industrial chemicals

and more.

We were instrumental in accelerating the independent food science movement in 2013, first exposing

the toxic heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury) in organic rice protein products imported

from China. Very quickly, the entire protein industry moved away from that contaminated

rice material, vastly reducing toxic heavy metals exposure across tens of millions of

consumers. That never would have happened without Natural News and my laboratory, CWC

Labs.

In the years since, we�ve exposed the shockingly high level of lead in zeolite products, and

we�re now publishing summary charts showing analyses of supplements, covering pesticides,

pharmacological chemicals, heavy metals and much more. (See example report below.)

What you are witnessing in all this is the �democratization of science.� It is a

decentralized revolution in food transparency, and the movement is rapidly proliferating.

In addition to the Consumer Wellness Center (where I serve as the executive director)

now analyzing and publishing food analysis results, another non-profit group called the

Clean Label Project is also conducting laboratory analysis of products. The Organic Consumers

Association, Cornucopia and the Environmental Working Group are also engaged in lab analysis

of foods and personal care products, and I�m personally aware of at least two more similar

projects coming online in 2018.

Four years ago, we were called �conspiracy theorists� for exposing lead in rice protein�

now we�re the pioneers of new science

Fascinatingly, the outstanding science we are all conducting was originally rejected

as a �conspiracy theory� by dishonest supplement industry hucksters. A few of them

desperately tried to silence my own work, and to this day they lie to their own customers

and claim their contaminated products are �clean.� Yet, to this day, no one has

ever shown my lab results to be incorrect. The lead contamination of organic rice protein

products I first spotted in 2013 was a very serious issue for the supplements industry,

and that�s why Garden of Life, Vega and most other protein manufacturers changed their

formulations to avoid toxic rice protein.

Now, my own lab is ISO accredited (17025), meaning its results are accepted as scientific

facts by any court of law in the western world. We were also awarded a Certificate of Excellence

in heavy metals tested for environmental water samples. No one argues with the results of

the food science we conduct; they simply engage in character assassination to try to avoid

admitting the truth: Their products are dirty. And they�ve been lying to their own customers

for decades.

Just this week, the Clean Label Project discovered that 80% of infant formula samples tested

�positive� for arsenic. Although I disagree with the use of the term �positive� when

it comes to heavy metals � a preferred result would report ppb concentrations � nobody

is calling the Clean Label Project a group of �conspiracy theorists� for daring to

conduct heavy metals analysis on food products.

That�s because the food industry has slowly come to realize they can�t stop independent

science. If they put a product on the shelf, we can buy that product, test it, and report

the results to the public. Although the extremely high cost and technical difficult of building

and running a qualified lab is way beyond the reach of most organizations � I�ve

spent over $2 million on my lab, and very few people have the required scientific qualifications

to operate mass spec instruments � there are still a growing number of non-profits

that are investing in good science to analyze off-the-shelf products in the public interest.

The days of food and supplements hiding toxic ingredients is rapidly coming to an end

For decades, the food and supplements industries hid toxic ingredients behind pleasant-looking

labels, tricking consumers into buying heavily contaminated products while making them believe

they were �better than organic.� For example, if I hadn�t spearheaded the science investigation

into organic rice protein products, even Garden of Life might still be selling �Raw Protein�

contaminated with mercury and lead (which is exactly what they were doing up until early

2014, but they since reformulated).

Even today, Whole Foods Market and Amazon.com continue to sell food and supplement products

that are routinely contaminated with toxic heavy metals. Isn�t it interesting that

the Washington Post � owned by Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon � seems to take no

interest in reporting that science? Instead, they try to cover it up and pretend such heavy

metals don�t exist. But their science denialism is only making them look like fools, as real

people are now turning to other independent news sources (like this website) to learn

the truth that the Washington Post won�t dare tell them.

There�s a spillover benefit to the public in all this, by the way. The fact that we

exposed the heavy metals in rice protein products also served notice to other companies that

they, too, should start testing their own finished products for heavy metals. As a result,

this independent lab science effort has resulted in a safe, more honest food supply for everyone.

That�s part of our mission, of course: To celebrate clean foods while encouraging those

who have contaminated materials to clean up their act.

Now, with Natural News, the Clean Label Project, the OCA, EWG and other groups all pursuing

the same mission of full transparency for products, the days of food and supplement

companies hiding toxic ingredients (or contaminants) in their products is rapidly coming to an

end. Now, it�s only a matter of time before everybody�s products get tested by one or

more of these independent science groups.

The free market, in other words, has taken over the job of the FDA and is using good

science to conduct lifesaving research on the chemical composition of foods and supplements.

Our approach to food science testing and honest reporting

I want to assure the food and supplement manufacturers that I am personally dedicated to honest and

accurate reporting on the composition of your products, including recognizing you for your

quality control efforts. That�s why the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center, where

I serve as the executive director, has come up with the following streamlined reporting

format. The example shown below is a real product and the results are also real

As you can see from the sample chart shown above, we combine heavy metals testing with

other mass spec tests for pesticides and chemicals to arrive at a final algorithmic score for

each product. This honest, transparent scoring system does not generate unfounded alarm for

very tiny �trace� levels of chemicals, many of which are found in almost every non-organic

food product.

The Clean Label Project, I might suggest, should learn from this. They are reporting

that baby foods test �positive� for arsenic, but if that arsenic level is just 15 ppb,

for example, it poses no real danger to anyone (especially since it�s probably mostly organic

arsenic). With sensitive enough instruments, you can find parts per trillion of lead and

arsenic in almost everything, so when it comes to reporting heavy metals, concentrations

really matter. Eating 10 grams of arsenic at 15 ppb is very different from eating it

at 1.5 ppm (which is 100 times higher).

This is why, when food and supplement companies really look around and see how results are

being reported, they are going to vastly prefer my reporting approach because I don�t flag

products as being dangerous if they only contain trace levels that pose no real risk. Truth

be told, if the Clean Label Project were to test every single food item in the grocery

store, they would find trace arsenic in almost everything (if they�re running a sensitive

enough ICP-MS instrument), including fresh apples.

If you�re feeding your baby anything made from non-organic rice, you are likely poisoning

your baby

Note, above, that I sounded the alarm over toxic contaminants in rice protein four years

ago. What�s fascinating about the Clean Label Project�s findings is that most of

their �worst�-rated baby cereals are made with rice ingredients. Rice is a food material

that I�ve consistently found to be heavily polluted (when coming from China, but not

the USA, where rice is much cleaner). Here�s the list of the worst baby cereals from the

Clean Label Project:

Healthy Times Special Nourish Organic Brown Rice Cereal for Baby

Organix Raspberry & Banana Muesli Gerber DHA & Probiotic Rice Cereal with Vitablocks

Earth�s Best Organic Whole Grain Rice Cereal Parent�s Choice 1st Stage Rice Baby Cereal

This list does not surprise me, since I routinely see arsenic, pesticides and crazy toxic chemicals

in products made from rice. Interestingly, I�ve tested U.S.-grown rice vs. China-grown

rice and I�ve found that U.S. rice is very clean, including Lundberg rice from California.

But rice grown in China tends to be heavily contaminated, and because it�s so cheap

to produce in a polluted environment, a lot of China-grown rice ends up in U.S. products

made from rice� including baby food products. (Don�t act surprised.)

You can see all my heavy metals testing results, by the way, in my science book called Food

Forensics. There, I�ve listed the heavy metals test results for over 800 foods, spices

and even dog food products.

Here�s another whopper that terrifies the food industry, and I�m going to be launching

some shocking science on this next year: �Organic� in China is largely a fraud. USDA enforcement

of organic standards in China-grown food products is a complete joke. It is well known even

in the organic industry that China�s �organic� is to real organic what Harvey Weinstein is

to women�s dignity.

For those of you eating �Guten-free� products, by the way, you�re also eating a lot of

non-organic rice, which means you are gobbling down all sorts of heavy metals and toxic chemicals

while falsely believing you�re following a healthy diet. I�ll be testing many gluten-free

products very soon and releasing the results via Good Gopher Mail, a free email inbox that

bypasses censorship to bring you lab science results for food and supplement products.

To other independent labs: Make sure you�re reporting concentrations and not flagging

false alarms over non-significant findings

In contributing to the public discussion about clean foods, I want to encourage all independent

science groups and non-profits to carry out honest assessments of the concentrations of

various analytes when they are being reported. It�s very easy for a group like the Clean

Label Project to get a lot of press for reporting products that test �positive� for arsenic

or lead, but without reporting concentration data, the claim of testing �positive�

is scientifically lacking useful data.

That�s why we went with our new format that offers letter grades for heavy metals concentrations,

and provides four descriptive levels for pesticides and other chemicals:

CLEAR � None detected TRACE � Residual amounts detected

CONCERN � Significant amounts detected AVOID � Potentially dangerous amounts detected

Consumers, meanwhile, need to be educated to understand the difference between �trace�

vs. a dangerous concentration of a chemical. To say that some food contains one arsenic

element (i.e. tested �positive� for arsenic) is about as useful as saying a sample tested

positive for carbon. (Hint: There�s carbon in all foods, in nearly every molecule.)

What I�m concerned about is not so much the very tiny, trace levels of arsenic, pesticides

or even glyphosate that might be found in many products. Instead, I�m interested in

identifying those products that show extremely high levels (concentrations) of such items,

which might pose a genuine danger to public health and safety.

For example, I recently tested some �magical� pills from an Indian guru huckster and found

some of them to contain something like 400 � 800 ppm of mercury. (No, that�s not

a typo.) These pills are extremely dangerous and may cause extreme harm to consumers who

take them. (The woman who sent them to us said she kept vomiting each time after taking

them. The Indian guru told her she was �detoxing.�)

That�s why millions of people read Natural News and support our mission: We are rooting

out toxic, dangerous and heavily contaminated products across the industry while also highlighting

those products which test clean.

That�s why no honest food or supplement company should fear our science. We�re here

to confirm your clean products and spread the word, supporting your good work in sourcing

clean raw materials. The only companies that have anything to fear are those that refuse

to conduct laboratory testing or work to source clean raw materials. To those companies, sooner

or later the science is going to catch up with you.

Our goal for 2018 is to test over 1,000 off-the-shelf products for pesticides, heavy metals, industrial

chemicals and more. We�ll be publishing results at Good Gopher Mail (actually, we�ve

already started publishing there). To sign up for a free inbox there if you want to be

kept informed as we release our findings to the public.

For more infomation >> Health Ranger Why independent science TERRIFIES the food and supplement industries but shouldn't - Duration: 15:01.

-------------------------------------------

Alien Ranch in Buckeye has pricetag in the millions, but encounters could be priceless - Duration: 2:06.

For more infomation >> Alien Ranch in Buckeye has pricetag in the millions, but encounters could be priceless - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

(Ep-2) Lets play Southpark - The Fracture But Whole - Duration: 3:22:45.

For more infomation >> (Ep-2) Lets play Southpark - The Fracture But Whole - Duration: 3:22:45.

-------------------------------------------

Okay Instagram, I See Your Fashion Berets, But I Don't Want To Wear One - Duration: 4:38.

Okay Instagram, I See Your Fashion Berets, But I Don't Want To Wear One

Everyone is suddenly wearing a fashion beret and its making me all kinds of uncomfortable. Let me clarify, not the beret itself. There are far greater injustices in the world than the infiltration of a small felt (or leather, or wool) accessory.

Its that fashion berets speak to our obsession with emulating the mythical French Girl. Perhaps you dont have a closet full of well-tailored separates or the digestive enzymes for refined carbohydrates; theres now a trendy hat for that.

The fashion beret is a costume.  According to historians, berets can be traced back to Jesus Bronze Age tombs in Italy and Denmark. French soldiers wore berets during WWII.

Che Guevara and Fidel Castro were beret wearers. Berets were a signifier for Black Panther revolutionaries in the 60s. You already know Pablo Picasso got his beret on. Beret.

2016 Super Bowl Beyoncé? More like Beretoncé. Sorry, moving swiftly on. Last spring, Dior sent models down the runway wearing military-inspired leather berets. Next came Chanel resort 2017, where wool berets appeared alongside Panama hats.

Cue the post-runway trickle-down to Instagram, where hashtag beret calls up nearly 250 thousand hits, plus 10 thousand more for those who added the accent over e correctly. And that only accounts for labeled beret-wearers.

  Clockwise: French Alpine Chasseur during World War II, circa 1940; Pablo Picasso, Paris 1948; Che Guevara, Havana 1959; Monica Lewinsky , Washington D. , 1996; Black Panther Party members, New York, 1969 GettyAP.

 I wore a beret yesterday, noted Marie Claire design director Wanyi Yang, when I asked her about the recent epidemic. Its annoying if done wrong. Im just not convinced theres a right way. Another friend replied simply, f*ck berets..

 I know what youre thinking. Julie, you wear a baseball hat every damn day. And I dont see an MLB contract in your future. Thats true, but my hats are clinical.

As a product of ten years in the beauty industry, I have been conditioned to treat my face like patent leather shoes—sure you might wear them to a function, but mostly those sh*ts live in a dust bag because once they get scuffed up, its a wrap.

I am obsessively committed to keeping my face in the dust bag and staying out of the sun.

Im even willing to sacrifice personal style (and self respect) in the name of sun protection, which is why you wont see my forehead during waking hours.

The good news for fashion beret fans is its almost Halloween; the only day of the year that your fashion beret makes some sense.

For more infomation >> Okay Instagram, I See Your Fashion Berets, But I Don't Want To Wear One - Duration: 4:38.

-------------------------------------------

JURGEN KLOPP DEFENDS DEJAN LOVREN, BUT ADMITS "WE MUST DEFEND BETTER" - Duration: 1:55.

JURGEN KLOPP DEFENDS DEJAN LOVREN, BUT ADMITS "WE MUST DEFEND BETTER"

Jurgen Klopp has moved to defend the under-fire Dejan Lovren, but hinted that the Croatian could be omitted as Liverpool take on Huddersfield Town.

The Reds return to Anfield after two very contrasting away trips on Saturday afternoon, having followed up a 7-0 win over Maribor with a 4-1 loss at Tottenham.

Lovren produced a miserable 31-minute performance at Wembley last weekend before Klopp opted to withdraw his No. 6 and replace him with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.

Liverpool conceded two goals without Lovren on the pitch, but it was the Croatian who came under the majority of criticism for his shambolic display.

Speaking to reporters at Melwood on Friday, Klopp looked to move on from Lovren's mistakes but simply said "we will see" regarding his side for the weekend.

"I don't wish one of your mistakes to be discussed in public. You cannot imagine how it feels," he said. "The boys are still human beings. You look more like you're watching an accident, people standing around with smartphones instead of helping.

Of course, it wasn't the nicest week in Dejan's life, but in the end it's only football.

"People don't become better or worse people after making a mistake in a football game. If I think about Dejan I have more positive things than negative things.

"He's a player of Liverpool, and that's how I treat him, as a member of this family.

"I have to help him. It's up to you what you make of stories like this. The world of social media is difficult enough. I have no idea why people are doing it.

"But yes, everything is OK. Dejan had a good training week, we will see what we will do for tomorrow, lineup-wise.

"But it's not about the last game; it's about the next one, Huddersfield, and what we think will be the best lineup.

Klopp, though, admitted his team "must defend better" – but added that that should be easy "because we didn't defend well (against Tottenham).

For more infomation >> JURGEN KLOPP DEFENDS DEJAN LOVREN, BUT ADMITS "WE MUST DEFEND BETTER" - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

Maserati is planning a new SUV — but its Levante is still worth a look - Duration: 11:06.

Maserati is planning a new SUV — but its Levante is still worth a look

Oooo, yes.

The Levante was Maseratis first SUV.

It helped increase sales for the brand in 2016 and 2017.

Now it will be joined by a small SUV.

It would be hard to overestimate the importance of the Levante SUV for Maserati.

The brand came back to the US over a decade and a half ago, but since the financial crisis and amid an SUV boom, its been selling only stylish luxury sedans and sexy GT sports car.

That all changed in 2016, and it couldnt have happened at a more important time for the Italian automaker, part of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles empire.

Its down at the bottom of the luxury sales hierarchy in the US, with a puny 0.1% overall market share (Porsche sells five times as many vehicles annually).

The Quattroporte and Ghibli sedans have their fans (me, for example).

But in the US and increasingly China, you really need a strong crossover offering.

Porsche established the template for an automaker that had never built an SUV crossing that river in the early 2000s when it created the Cayenne, a hugely successful vehicle.

Maserati took the same plunge, and its paid off as sales have steadily risen in 2017.

Now FCA CEO Sergio Marchionne will greenlight a second SUV, smaller than the Levante but that continues the trend.

We first saw the Levante when it was revealed at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show and later in the flesh at the New York auto show.

 Last year, we got some time behind the wheel, from a working farm and restaurant, Blue Hill at Stone Barns, about an hour north of New York, to Bear Mountain.

I arrive at the driving site.

Its the rustic Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture, home to the well-known and highly regarded Blue Hill restaurant.

The scenery is spectacular.

This is a working farm.

There are cows and sheep in the fields, a beekeeping area, and lots of farming plots and pastures.

Gorgeous.

A fine day to drive an Italian luxury SUV.

This is not an Italian luxury SUV.

The actual stone barns come into view as I head up the driveway.

The stones are dappled, weathered gray.

The weather vane is a cow! The scene set for.

my first look at the Levante in the wild.

Built with pride, entirely in Italy.

For me, the sharpest luxury SUV coming in a wave of such vehicles is Jaguars new F-PACE.

But it only took a few seconds for the Levante to steal my heart.

What can I do? I have a weakness for Maseratis.

I would be driving this one, in a lush brown paint job.

For the record, I love brown cars.

The design is aggressive, but in creating an SUV, Maserati worked hard to avoid compromising the essential sexiness that its cars have always projected.

The airy grille might bother some: you can see right through to the fins.

The Maserati trident badge is large and in charge on the grille, but more subdued on the hood.

From the rear, as with all luxury SUVs, the effect is more utilitarian.

A giant hatch is hard to make sensual.

Lots of cargo space!.

Theres a nice rise and curve to the rear haunches.

The Levantes center of gravity is purposefully low and although the vehicle has a strong road presence, it doesnt seem tall.

The Levante name originally belonged to a warm wind that could change from gentle to a gale force in an instant, according to Maserati.

Can you guess what they had in mind by picking that moniker? (The Ghibli sedan, by the way, is also named after a wind.).

The classic Maserati script, in chrome.

The script is also nearly hidden above the headlight and turn-signal cluster.

It isnt hidden when you step into the SUV.

All Maseratis get these ventilation ports on the fender: three per side.

The trident is also tastefully applied, again in chrome.

Here it is on the steering wheel.

More chrome: quad exhaust pipes are a foretaste of what will happen when the engine is fired up.

Serious calipers and serious ventilated rotors will provide ample stopping power.

The 0-60 mph time is a Maserati-claimed 5 seconds with the 424-horsepower engine option.

It also has a top speed of 164 mph (the 345hp motor will do it in 5.8 and top out at 156 mph).

Italian rubber on those alloy wheels.

The powerplant: a 30-liter, twin-turbocharged V6, built by Maseratis illustrious stablemate, Ferrari.

I have to say that they could have done a better job dressing up the plastic cowling.

But they got the details right.

Ready to roll? This key fob is a hefty thing.

You wont forget its in your pocket.

The steering is hydraulic — old-school, not electric as on so many luxury SUVs these days.

The wheel itself has a great feel, and on the road the steering tightens up and gets heavier as you pick up speed.

Oh, and a word about those paddle shifters: superb.

Only Ferraris feel better.

Shifting with them is crisp and quick.

Apple CarPlay in the house.

Android Auto, as well.

We wound up defaulting to CarPlay, as the learning curve on Maseratis improved infotainment system was too steep for a short media drive.

CarPlay made for some interesting tunes.

Not my iPhone! But Id forgotten that I kinda like Howard Jones.

The sounds were piped through a Harman/Kardon audio setup.

Some trim levels of the Levante, which starts at $72,000 and can be optioned up north of $100,000, get a Bowers & Wilkins premium system.

The Harman sounded pretty sweet, though.

The front seats get some nice contrast stitching and are quite comfortable, yet adequately bolstered for spirited driving.

You can get a Zegna Luxury Package which brings some snazzy silk to the leather seats.

We experienced it in the Quattroporte and decided that it was the best interior offering in the auto business at the moment, so it was good to see it available on Levante.

The back seat is roomy.

Large adults will be happy.

The shifter is a tad annoying, but I got used to it.

We kept the Levante in Sport mode for the most part, but it does have a Normal cruising mode; something called ICE, which serves up better fuel-economy at the expense of performance; and and Off-Road setting.

The SUV can also be raised or lowered to five levels (and it will do so itself based on speed).

The knobs control the infotainment screen, which also has touch functionality.

Theres a very snappy eight-speed transmission — weve had some issues with these gearboxes, but in this case, theres was no detectable confusion in shift programming, although I couldnt get the Levante to downshift with the paddles when I wanted it to a couple of times.

We also couldnt get the slowpoke in the pickup to get out of the way!.

When the road did open up, the driving was heavenly.

Man oh man! Maserati has just crushed it with the Levante.

I thought it was brilliant.

This was easily one of the best luxury performance crossover SUVs to hit the market in 2016 and worthy competition for the Cayenne.

Maserati set a tall order for itself with that one, but they appear to have pulled it off.

I drove the 424-horsepower-engined Levante and when I kicked it into Sport mode, the engine made growling, joyful, and at-times sorta nasty music.

The all-wheel-drive system can interpret your driving style and keep most of the traction on the rear wheels or move some grip farther forward, if you need some help.

I was used to this from the Ghibli, and it continues to do a fine job with the Levante.

The suspension is taut without being overly stiff, and bodyroll is limited in the corners, which the Levante gobbles up smoothly for a vehicle that tips the scale at over 4,500 lbs.

In a straight line, the SUV from Modena flat-out cooks.

That dropped center of gravity and the 50-50 weight split gives you more control than youre probably accustomed to, if youve been piloting traditional SUVs.

It might give you more control than you get from some sports cars! I like the way I feel in a Maserati, and the Levante did not fail to make me feel those feelings.

This is a masterpiece of Italian SUV-ness.

For more infomation >> Maserati is planning a new SUV — but its Levante is still worth a look - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cardi B gets engaged but fans are more surprised that her wig stayed secure during the proposal - Duration: 3:22.

News 24h Chanel - Cardi B gets engaged but fans are more surprised that her wig stayed secure during the proposal

For more infomation >> Cardi B gets engaged but fans are more surprised that her wig stayed secure during the proposal - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

US Opioid Crisis: National Shame, But Not Yet National Emergency - Latest Trump News With Subtitle - Duration: 2:23.

US Opioid Crisis - National Shame, But Not Yet National Emergency.

US President Trump labels the opioid crisis a 'national shame' but stops short of declaring

a national emergency.

Working together we will defeat this opioid epidemic", the US President has promised.

But Donald Trump stopped short of declaring a national emergency, despite pledging to

do so in August.

Such a declaration would have opened up access to federal funds.

Instead, as he has labelled the escalating problem of drug use a 'national shame'

and a public health emergency.

Rob Brandt, who lost his son to drugs in 2011, runs the Opioid Recovery Center.

He called for stronger action.

"It is a national emergency and I think it should be treated as a national emergency.

But, the reality of it is, in understanding politics and how they play into things, the

fact that we're moving to a step of at least having it declared a health emergency, we'll

take that as a great step, a good incremental step, but we need more leadership from Washington",

said Brandt.

The drug crisis claimed the lives of at least 59,000 Americans in 2016 alone.

Many of those affected are calling for money to be directed towards prevention.

Trump announced a plan to tackle the situation.

"I will be pushing the concept of non-addictive painkillers very, very hard.

We give away billions and billions of dollars a year and we're going to be spending lots

of money on coming up with a non-addictive solution", he vowed.

Thanks For Watching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét