Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily do Oct 29 2017

Hi, I'm Christina and welcome to my channel ChriskaYoga! In today's video, this one is for the yoga

Teachers I've been teaching yoga since 2014. I'm a registered yoga teacher now at 3500 our level

I got my first yoga teacher training back in March of 2014

I wish that somebody was there to guide me at the beginning

there are a lot of things that I learned over the past 3 plus years that I've been teaching yoga, and

I thought I would share them with you. I'll just get started if you're new how to establish yourself as an authority

because if you have taken a

Real solid 200 our yoga teacher training where your teachers and mentors were knowledgeable

Then now you are an authority on yoga, and you should establish yourself as such I know

After coming out of my first 200 our yoga teacher training. I knew so much I had learned so much

It was a life-changing experience for me

But I still felt small

I still felt like I was in the shadows of my mentors who had been practicing yoga for years and years

They had been practicing yoga for basically my entire lifetime

And maybe and then some so I felt very intimidated like I was still

Like I was still a student and not a teacher

But it's important that you start thinking of yourself as an authority on yoga

And you have the knowledge now in order to teach people who do not know anything about yoga

And who want to learn more you have the power now

And I would like to help you to get started with these tips

before we get started with these tips for new yoga teachers if you aren't yet subscribe to this channel if

You want to practice yoga with me even though you're a teacher I?

Still practice with other teachers as well, so if you want to practice yoga with me

I post two free yoga classes on this YouTube channel every single week

It is completely free to subscribe and I would love to have you as a subscriber as a part of this growing community

There are also yoga teachers in this community as well

And I definitely recommend

Joining us because they are a bunch of awesome people so I would love to have you as well

So let's get into these tips number one

Don't be afraid to put yourself out. There as an introvert myself I

was definitely afraid to put myself out there at first I as I said before I

Still felt like a small student who didn't know anything when in reality?

You went through 200 hours of training and you do know things so it's time to

establish yourself and be confident in your knowledge and

Don't be afraid to put yourself out there

Oh, don't be afraid to contact Studios actually going to yoga studios

I had a friend in my 200 hour training who owned a yoga studio and

She basically said some so many people contact the studio

But they never actually come in take a class get to know us

and I think establishing a relationship at the yoga studio is important in order to get your foot into the door and

Really be able to eventually teach they're there

You're probably if you live in a big city you're probably going to have to get on the sub list first

or a lot of studios, which

Can be challenging as well you have to go through a lot of auditions

But if there's a will, there's a way

and

You really can't be afraid to put in the work and put yourself out there in order to actually get the jobs that you want

as a yoga teacher

The number 2 tip I'm going to share with you is teach your friends so when I first started

I was practicing I gave my mom some private lessons. I gave my boyfriend at the time some private lessons

I taught my mom's friends. I taught my friends

I I just taught whoever I could

Whenever I could and I wanted to practice my teaching voice my teaching presence if you don't practice you will lose it

Teaching itself is something that is a skill

I personally think that I have definitely developed my teaching skill because I taught dance before I taught yoga

And I am a lifelong student I have

years and years of

school under my belt college

Grad school, so I have been in an academic teaching environment for quite some time

So I think that establishing your teaching skill is important

You need to practice to whoever is willing to let you practice on them, and if they're nice enough

They might give you some feedback as well

Always constructive feedback is always good negativity is not so good so

Be careful with who you teach make sure that they are supportive

But yeah finding people to practice teaching on is always always

Important to do that brings me to my next tip which is super important for you to be safe

So get yourself some insurance get yourself some teaching insurance if you register yourself

With the yoga, Alliance you should definitely be able to get a discount on teaching insurance

They have specific insurance for yoga teachers if you aren't familiar

And it's just the safe thing to do god. Forbid somebody gets injured, and it's not even your fault

It's just maybe they were careless

They didn't listen to your instructions or they slipped on the studio, which has nothing to do with you

You don't want to get caught in a legal situation without having insurance

So that's one of the first very first things that you should be doing when you start teaching people

The next tip I'm going to share with you is

donation based

Classes and free classes start out by giving your classes away for free this does along the lines with teaching your friends teaching your family

Yoga in order to practice but in order to establish yourself as a teacher

You need to actually teach classes and let them try them out for free and if they like them if they like your teaching style

Then you can definitely establish your personal yoga community, and they'll keep coming back to you for more classes

And if you want to start charging if they actually like your classes you can

Start charging them and making a living from doing the work. Which is super important

You definitely are putting in a lot of work as a yoga teacher?

So it isn't to feel comfortable charging for your work as well

Which is another obstacle and a lot of teachers yoga teachers and fitness?

Teachers go through because they feel guilty with asking people for money in exchange for the service of teaching

this is a

Mindset that you need to let go of and assure yourself that people are willing to pay for your work and this is

super important, however at the beginning

It's always great to give people a free try at first so that they start to get to know you get to know your

Style and start to love your style and come back for more another great thing is donation based classes accept

Whatever donation people want to give you I started doing this when I first started teaching, yoga

I was teaching at a fitness studio, and then I also was holding my own donation based classes

It was a very small group

I had maybe two to three people in the class and that was great and they would donate to me

And it didn't make a living, but it definitely

Established my relationship with them and establishing myself

Even further as a yoga teacher and an authority on yoga the next portion of the tips is

establishing your presence online

Creating an online portfolio for yourself so number one first and foremost it is very important to get a website

I suggest this to not only yoga teachers

But choreographers or anyone who is in business for themselves even if you're working for a studio as a yoga teacher

You're still in business for yourself you might want to teach on other studios as well having a website is your online reference so

Something that you can put on a business card if you meet somebody and you say hey

You can look at my website. See which classes. I'm teaching if you're teaching or learn more about me

You can have a very simple website one to two pages just where they can

Contact you if you have any social media links more about you some photos of yourself

Which is another side point definitely take some photos of yourself

It's important for a website for any kind of online portfolio that I'm going to be discussing

You don't even have to have a paid website

There are tons of platforms that post websites for free Wix is one of them, so if you have

Limited funds in order to host your website. You can do it for free

it's just important to have one another great way to establish your authority put yourself out there and

Have a online

portfolio of your teaching is

YouTube so teaching yoga online on YouTube

Is something that I started doing in order to?

showcase my teaching style I have been teaching yoga for a few months when I first started the channel and

I realized I wanted to branch out to more studios, and I wanted to have sort of a video

representation of my teachings so I created the yoga YouTube channel as a way to

Show people how I teach show other yoga studios my teaching style what I didn't know and what YouTube is also excellent for is

reaching yoga students a lot of

Students are on YouTube looking for yoga classes and this brings me into my final tip which is social media yoga is huge on

Instagram there are tons and tons of yoga teachers on Instagram Facebook

Having those pages having those things where your students can follow you and where people can find you are super important

Even if it's just focusing on one or two things so if you want to focus on YouTube and Instagram

Awesome if you want to focus on Facebook and Instagram

That's a great way to start too. It's just it's up to you, but I highly recommend

Doing it so yeah. That's social media page specifically for your yoga

And you can start out by inviting your friends to follow you and then if done the right way

You will start to reach other people so people that don't know you that aren't your friends and family

That are just interested in your yoga teaching

Thank you so much for watching. I really hope you found this video helpful

I hope that it helps you to really get yourself out there and share more yoga with more people the world needs

yoga teachers

I think it's awesome that you took the time out of your life spent the money on a yoga teacher training and

Learn more about yoga, and how to share yoga with more people it is super important

I really appreciate the fact that we have this shared interest of yoga

And I hope you found this video helpful in furthering your career as a yoga teacher. Thank you so much for watching

I hope you enjoyed this video if you liked it if you found it helpful

give it a thumbs up leave any questions or comments you might have in the comment section below the video and

Don't forget to subscribe to this channel get two free yoga classes that you can do at home

every single week for even more yoga resources from me helpful yoga tips advice an

Example of a yoga website head on over to chriskayoga.com

and don't forget to follow me over on Instagram as well

@chriskayoga for daily yoga

inspiration motivation

Behind the scenes of this yoga channel and so much more all of the links are listed in the description box below

Thank you so much. See you next time

For more infomation >> Tips for New Yoga Teachers | What To Do After a Yoga Teacher Training | ChriskaYoga - Duration: 12:37.

-------------------------------------------

Jaqueline Brazil estreia como garota do tempo no "JN" e faz sucesso na web - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Jaqueline Brazil estreia como garota do tempo no "JN" e faz sucesso na web - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Seleção para Google Innovator BR: vídeo de apresentação do projeto (com Legenda) - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Seleção para Google Innovator BR: vídeo de apresentação do projeto (com Legenda) - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Как сделать маску WHALE WTF METALL/How to do the mask of WHALE WTF METALL из литьевого пластика DIY - Duration: 11:06.

rads to see you.Today the seed of Great knowledge will be sown here. And you yet not once will remember this day

For more infomation >> Как сделать маску WHALE WTF METALL/How to do the mask of WHALE WTF METALL из литьевого пластика DIY - Duration: 11:06.

-------------------------------------------

Giovanna Ewbank lista defeitos do marido: 'Insistente, ansioso e esquecido' - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Giovanna Ewbank lista defeitos do marido: 'Insistente, ansioso e esquecido' - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Wstęp do WoT z kolegami! #1 - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> Wstęp do WoT z kolegami! #1 - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FIND an iPHONE on the GROUND? - Duration: 0:14.

- We found it on the ground - Please don't drop your phone at Kadıköy Streets

- Be careful! Buying phone is not easy. - Yeah it's so expensive!

- Even it is iPhone 6 - So expensive(Laughs)

For more infomation >> WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FIND an iPHONE on the GROUND? - Duration: 0:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 SEEDS MAIS ESTRANHAS DO MINICRAFT PE VERSÃO 1.2.5 - Duration: 1:36.

For more infomation >> 5 SEEDS MAIS ESTRANHAS DO MINICRAFT PE VERSÃO 1.2.5 - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

FIELD NEGROS THAT DO NOT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO LOOK LIKE THEM. - Duration: 10:41.

For more infomation >> FIELD NEGROS THAT DO NOT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO LOOK LIKE THEM. - Duration: 10:41.

-------------------------------------------

AUTARQUIAS DO HUMOR 45 - Duration: 26:47.

For more infomation >> AUTARQUIAS DO HUMOR 45 - Duration: 26:47.

-------------------------------------------

Estudantes da Ufpi realizam I Festival do Milho Verde - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> Estudantes da Ufpi realizam I Festival do Milho Verde - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG: DIA NACIONAL DO SURDO #02// PRAÇA DA IMPRENSA - Duration: 4:29.

For more infomation >> VLOG: DIA NACIONAL DO SURDO #02// PRAÇA DA IMPRENSA - Duration: 4:29.

-------------------------------------------

My Playlist Gringa from moments❤ - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> My Playlist Gringa from moments❤ - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

ANÁLISE/ DO FILME THOR RAGNAROK (COM SPOILERS) - Duration: 8:52.

For more infomation >> ANÁLISE/ DO FILME THOR RAGNAROK (COM SPOILERS) - Duration: 8:52.

-------------------------------------------

Acidente de helicóptero do irmão inspirou Selton Mello em série: 'Pensava nele' - Duration: 4:28.

For more infomation >> Acidente de helicóptero do irmão inspirou Selton Mello em série: 'Pensava nele' - Duration: 4:28.

-------------------------------------------

Funny Moments #7 | Do you remember that we had a car? - Duration: 2:17.

Look, look!

I'm not interested in.

From here...

that way...

Look now, how I will turn the car

If only I had another granade...

And I found it

I'm gonna dieee

Do you remember that we had a car?

It exploded.

Are you serious?

Anıl, run away.

WTF?

Anıl, why didn't you use heal?

Because I don't have heal.

It makes sense.

Should I shoot?

Shoot! We have nothing to lose.

Or stop, maybe if we spare his life police will forgive us.

This guy looks though, he'll speak if only we shoot him.

If we shoot him, he'll die.

No, no, We dont shoot him at the heart, right?

No, I think we really are going to kill him.

Nope, dude.

Then, shoot him.

We have already screwed up. What else can happen?

For more infomation >> Funny Moments #7 | Do you remember that we had a car? - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Novidades do canal - Duration: 0:37.

For more infomation >> Novidades do canal - Duration: 0:37.

-------------------------------------------

Os ENIGMAS da filha do Imperador (CHAMADA) - Duration: 0:35.

For more infomation >> Os ENIGMAS da filha do Imperador (CHAMADA) - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do We Yawn? - Duration: 2:02.

In this video, you will learn why do we yawn?

Please consider subscribing to this channel by clicking the subscribe button and clicking

bell icon to get notified when we upload new video.

We all yawn - from a small kid to old people, even animals do it, too.

But the question is why do people and animals yawn?

No one knows for sure.

However there are many theories about why people yawn.

One theory is that when we are bored or tired, we just do not breathe as deeply as we usually

do.

Due to this, our bodies take in less oxygen because our breathing has slowed.

Therefore, yawning helps us bring more oxygen into the blood and move more carbon dioxide

out of the blood.

Another theory is that yawning stretches the lungs and lung tissue.

Stretching and yawning may be a way to flex muscles and joints, increase heart rate and

feel more awake and alert.

Some people believe that yawning is a protective reflex to redistribute the oil-like substance

called surfactant that helps keep lungs lubricated inside and keeps them from collapsing.

So, if we did not yawn as per this theory, taking a deep breath would become harder and

harder and that would not be good for us.

One thing we all know is that yawning is contagious.

If you yawn in a group, you will probably notice a few other people will start yawning

too.

What is surprising is that even thinking about yawning can get you yawning.

So that is all about yawning and why we yawn.

Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like and

subscribe to our channel.

Here are some of our other videos which you may find useful.

In this channel you will get information about various health and life related topics.

Wishing you good health in your life, bye.

For more infomation >> Why Do We Yawn? - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to Do Makeup for Almond Eyes | Professional Technique for Makeup on Almond Eyes | Youtube 2017 - Duration: 10:29.

Hi this video is about how to apply eyeshadow for almond shaped eyes my name

is Melissa Van Dijk and I'm a professional makeup artist and you can

join me every Sunday on my Facebook page because I'm doing live makeup tutorials

but let's get right into this video at first

I like to give you some tips about how to recognize if you have almond shaped

eyes or not? and then I'm going to demonstrate you a simple eye makeup look

which you can create at home and it looks beautiful for an everyday makeup

look the first tip is to close your eyes and then you have to ask yourself if

your eyelid has a crease and if it has a crease this is already a good sign and

if you haven't a creased then you might have a monolid it and now we can move on

to the next step for tip number two you will need to have your eyes open and you

need to see the crease if you see the crease this is already a good sign and

you also need to see a little bit of your eyelid and now we can move on to

the third tip next tip check the whites of your eyes and to be more specific you

will need to find out if there's any whites visible around your iris if you

can see that there is some white on the lower part or upper part and you will

have some round eyes but if you can't see any whites on the lower or upper part

then you have almond shaped eyes but let's move on to the next tip now we

will need to find out if you have downturned or upturned shaped eyes and

to find out if you have it or not then you just need to imagine a line which

goes straight through your eyes a horizontal line and if the outer corners

of your eyes are above you have upturned eyes and if the other corners are

underneath you have downturned eyes but if the outer corners are exactly on that

line you have the perfect almond shaped eyes and we will move on to the next

tip for the last tip we will need to find out if you have close set eyes or

wide set eyes and if you have none of them then you just can play around with

makeup and you don't have to worry about anything but you can have almond shaped

eyes even though you have close set or wide set eyes I so just keep this in

mind how to find out if you have close set eyes or wide set eyes well just

take one eye size and place it in between the two eyes and if this gap is

wider than one eye size you have wide set eyes and if this gap is smaller

than one eye size you have close set eyes and this will also play a

big role on how to apply your eyeshadow but now we will move on to the

application now that you know that you have to perfect almond shaped eyes you

can play around with so many different eye makeup looks because there aren't

any rules with the almond shaped and with that said I'm going to show you now

one technique which you can also do at home just make sure that you are

matching the colors with your skin tone because I have a light to medium skin

tone I'm also going to use these brown tones but if you have lighter skin tone

or a darker skin tone just make sure that you use something which is visible

on your skin tone because then it will give you a beautiful appearance and it

looks just gorgeous on your eyes for today's eye makeup look I'm going to use

the Smashbox eyeshadow palette and I'm going to use the light browns and also

pinkish tones for my eye makeup look I'm going to start off with a transition

shade a little bit in my crease and above which is at this shade right here

I'm going to use a fluffy zoeva brush and I'm going into the transition shade

and I'm going to apply it in my crease and also above because when I'm opening

my eyes you still will see some colors which gives it a really nice and

flawless look so at first I like to dip into the transition shade and also tap

the excess off and I'm going to apply it into the crease and above

to keep this video as short as possible I'm just going to demonstrate to this

eye makeup look on one side because it's exactly the same on the other side but

you can join me every Sunday on my Facebook page because I'm doing a live

makeup tutorials and all the informations are down below in the

description box where you can also ask me any questions about makeup but let's

move on with the eye makeup look now I'm going to use this brown shade right here

with a smaller fluffier brush and I'm just going to apply it into the crease

I'm just keeping this shade right here into the crease and I'm not going above

because I like that the colors are going slightly into each other and that it

looks flawless blended and this would also deepen the crease

now I'm going into this two shimmery shades righty I'm going to mix it and I

like to apply it with my finger to get a full pigment with this shimmery shade

I'm going to use it on the entire mobile lid and then I like to blend it out a

little bit with my finger and a brush

now you can take a small fluffy brush but still flat brush to blend it into

the other shades and you can also drag it down a little bit towards the inner

corner and also get a little bit more precise when you're going to follow your

lash line so that it adds also more glitter on your lash line so I'm going

to mix it again I'm going to tap the excess off I'm just going close to my

lash line so that when I'm open my eye then it looks really nice and shimmery

and I also like to drag it down a little bit more to the inner corner of my eye

and also blend it into the other shades but still on the mobile it you don't

want to drag it up up to the crease now I'm going into this dark brown shade and

I'm focusing on the outer corner of my eye and also a little bit into the

crease and for that I'm going to use a fluffy brush but still a little bit more

dense brush to keep the focus at the outer corner of my eye so at first I

like to dab a little bit and then I'm going to blend it into the other shades

but I'm keeping it at the outer part of my eye to add a little bit more depth to

my eye and also a little bit into the crease but not towards the inner corner

keep it to the other part

for my lower lashline I'm going to use this dark brown shade again and just keep

it very close to the lash line and for that I'm going to use a pointed fluffy

brush to also get it nicely blended and then later on I'm going to use the light

brown and I put this underneath the dark brown so this is not a dark brown and

I'm keeping it very close to the lash line and also to the lashes and I'm also

connecting it with the outer corner of my eye with the lid above so that it

looks like one full eye makeup look

so now I like to use the same brush again I'm just going into the lighter

brownish shade and I'm putting this underneath and blend it into the dark

brown now I'm going into this light shimmery shade right here which I'm

going to use as a highlighter and publication I'm going to use a flat

fluffy brush which is also a little bit pointed at the front to keep the focus

in the inner corner and also underneath my brows and if you have close set

eyes make sure that you are highlighting in the inner corner of your eye because

this is so important if you have close set eyes because this will give you

the illusion that they aren't that close anymore and if you have wide set eyes

keep it matte and also keep it a little bit darker in the inner corner because

then it will give you the appearance that they aren't that white said it

anymore bear this in mind and then you can use any application and you can also

use any color as you want on the rest of your eyelid but just keep this in mind

this is now one technique and also one eye shadow look you can create if you

have almond shaped eyes and now as the last step you just need to apply some

mascara and you are ready to go

this is now the finished look of my eye makeup look and this is such a gorgeous

and simple eye makeup look which you can create if you have almond shaped eyes

but don't forget that this is just one technique you can use so many different

techniques you can use so many different colors just play around and enjoy

applying eyeshadow thank you so much for watching and I hope that you enjoyed

this video for almond shaped eyes and let me know your thoughts what you think

about this video just let it in a comment below and if you like to know on

how to apply false lashes this is right here and if you like to subscribe to my

channel to support me this is right in the corner thank you so much and I will

see you soon bye

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét