Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily so Oct 31 2017

English Translation based on translation by peachisodaworld

It's really a b**** to

not have something you want to do

I know that it seems pathetic to not have a dream like every one

"Everything's going to be alright if you go to univeristy and do as we tell you"

I believed in those words but I'm living because I can't die

Just pass me the drink because I want to get drunk today so please don't try to stop me

I don't mind the brand, it might be a luxury for a person with no job to have a drink

Everyone's running but why am I still here

Everyone's running but why am I still here

So far away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

don't fall away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

Dream, I will be there for your creation until the end of your life

Dream, wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient

Dream, you will fully bloom after all the hardships

Dream, your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

Right, I'm living because I can't die but I don't have anything I want to do

I'm in so much pain and lonliness but people around me keeping telling me to regain my consciousness

I try to vent my anger but I only got myself so what's the point of venting my anger

I'm scared to open my eyes every morning and start breathing

Even my friends and family are drifting away, I feel anxious as time passes by

I hope things disappear like mirage, I hope things disappear,

I hope my damn self disappears

I'm abandoned like this in the world, in this moment I'm drifting away from the sky

I'm falling

So far away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

don't fall away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

Dream, I will be there for your creation until the end of your life

Dream, wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient

Dream, you will fully bloom after all the hardships

Dream, your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

So far away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

don't fall away, if I had a dream, if only I had a flying dream

Dream, I will be there for your creation until the end of your life

Dream, wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient

Dream, you will fully bloom after all the hardships

Dream, your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

I will be there for your creation until the end of your life

Wherever you might be (the world) it will be lenient

You will fully bloom after all the hardships

Your beginnings will seem humble, so prosperous will your future be

For more infomation >> [BTS] So far away (SUGA, Jin, Jungkook Ver.) [EN/KR] - Duration: 5:19.

-------------------------------------------

(10 years old) Jasmine sings: It's Been So Long - Duration: 2:50.

little does anyone know that this song was written about philip's death

no one will ever know

I dunno what I was thinking,

Leaving my child behind,

Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind

With all this anger, guilt and sadness, Coming to haunt me forever,

I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river,

Is this revenge I am seeking,

Or seeking someone to avange me

Stuck in my own paradox I wanna set myself free

Maybe I should chase and find before they'll try to stop it

It won't be long before I'll become a puppet

It's been so long,

Since I last have seen my son lost to this monster

to the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone

I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder

The sanity of your mother

*insert cool music here*

my halloween costume is cool

my costume is going to be..

what? you think i'm saying it?

because i am.

just kidding lol

okay here you go

I wish I lived in the present

With the gift of my past mistakes

But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes

Your sweet little eyes, your little smile, Is all I remember

Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper

Justification is killing me

But killing isn't justified

What happened to my son, I'm terrified

It lingers in my mind and the thought keeps on getting bigger,

Į̵̢̨̡̧͎̰̳̤̰͔͕̦̩̠̰͈̼̗̹̯̭̺̝̻̫̪̮͖̱̲̜̝̼̪͙̜͚͚̜̜̣̙̫͉̪̗̗̞̆̍̅͌̄̂̆̔̔̈̆̃̎̍̈́͂͊̔̇̈́́̇͑͊̇́̑̀̓̕͘̚͜͜͠͝͠͝͝ͅͅͅ'̴̢̡̢̨̧͇̦̠̰̗͚͚̙̯̺̼͍̭͔̫̮̻̦̙̳͉͕͚̫̙͓̯̥̤͖͉̣͒̉̎́̆̀̎̏̔̈́̋̓͜͜͠m̷̧̛̛͚̥̳͉̲̙͎̹̜͖̲͕̻͎̗̹̫͉̬̜͚͐̑̋̆̆̋͑̅̏̀̀̊̌̅̎̐̾̈́̆̂͆̑͑̂̆̿̈́͐̂̽͋͆̅͂̊̈̀́͘͘̕͠͝ͅͅ ̵̧̨̡̢̛̛̛̗͇̲̝̘̲̪͙̠̬̬̖͕̞̰̿̇͆̋̽̏͊̓̉͐̍͒̿̒͋̒́̈́͆̍̂͌̈́͌̉͑̎͂̐̂͗̓̌͒̾̄̏̑͛͐͑̌̆͆͘͘͘̕͘͝͝͠ͅs̴̹͈̬̖̼͔̣̙̼̻͇͓̼͇͓͓̹̈́̊̕ơ̷̢̢̫̤̗̙͓̞̫̠̣̞̬͕̞̮̗̪̣̠̪̣̯͍̖̪͎̟̦͔͕̜̲̪̰̦̥͕͖̠̺̪̠̹̟͖͚̜̣͉̤̠̙͍̖̌̓͊̃͌̉̎̄͛̈́̀̄̄̈́́̇̏̔̏͆̓͋̉̿̿͌̋͜͠r̵̝̼͒̓̌́͐̓͌̇̒͒̈́̑̈̄̃͜͠͠r̶̛̛̛̘͕̱̼͆̿͆̉̊͋͒͗̀̍̇̇̀͑̀̂͂̍͊̎͗̿͌̇̂͌͑̀́́͗̓̉͌̈͑͐͐̂̋̑͊̑̏̎̀͌͑̒͗͊͊͆͆͌̈͊̓̕͠͝͝y̴̧̨̡̨͍̱͓̳͎͕̹͍̤̦͔̖̟̬̩͉̹͔̫̯̩͈̪̹̩͕̦̠̠̟̰͇͉͎̰̓̉̄́̌́̌͛̂̆̈̈́͛̊̿̈́̋̃̚͘͝ͅͅ ̸̡̢̧̢̧̧̢̧̢̧̨̛̛̛͓͈̻̮̙̼̜̳͈̦̖̱̦̠̰̻̙̱̝͉̟̹͓̣͚̫̻̱̲̟̙̲̱̻̖͉̘͖̯̭̺̞̳̰̠̖͚̱̹̩̘͈̒͒͊͂̓̍͊̉̂̊̽̐͛͌͌͑͆̈́͑̚͜m̸̨̧̨̨̨̮̰̝̯̟̼̖̻̳̤͍̫̹̦̻̺̪̬̹̩͍̺̳̫̜͉̠̞̜̬͔͉̜̭̼̱͙̼̞͍̗͖͂͌̂͛̾͗͌̇̆̊̔͂̈́̐̂̃̔͋̂͌́̔̑̂̃̚͜͜͠ͅy̴̨̡̻̺͉͇̖͈̝̰̙̣͕̳̣̲̹͓̥̬̺̞̩̙̙͔̱̗̮͙̳̯̮͎̽̌́͜͠ ̴͙̺͕̗͍̠̮̭̺͎̹͇̬͎̻̘̝̝͓̼̼̞̰̻͉͋̐͒̓͋̋͐̓̾͊̀̓̃̋̔̇̓͛̽̌̈̋́͜͝͝ͅs̴̛̗̯̖̝̩̝̮̺͔̹̻͗̀̆̔͐͛́̓͌̏̔͊͌̏͐̑̏̿̀͛͋͊̅̎̅̈́͆̈̌̅̿̋̐́͊̅͊̾́̎̃̋́̇̓͐̍͊͐̎́̔̔̀̕̕̚͝͝ͅw̶̢̧̨̨̢̡̳͓̜̰̲̲̟͉̲̳͙̱̮̠̼͖͎̘̬͔̲̥͖̘͎̮̞̪̬͓̥̤̼͍͚̳̤͉̟̣͚͔̳̟̠̍̉̃̀͒̒̓̈͌̒͗̈́̔̿̄͊͌̌̓̿̈́͆̄̊͌͊̎̆͊̌͌̽͋̍̉͛̂̿̉̀̌́͋̌̒̊̚̚̕̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅȩ̶̨̛̗̤̫̭̱̝̘͖͖̣̭͙͔̹̼̙̦̊̏̎̽̋̂͋̏͛̈͗̏͂̿̈́̋͗͆̌͛̿͐̄͘͝ë̴̛͖̩͓̥͖̹͉̣̳͚͚̫̜̯̲̩͓̺̟̗́̏̀͒̔̈́̀̋̍̄̀̉͌̕͘͘ͅͅt̵̢̛̩͖͖̜̠̙͔͈̝͇̒̈́͗̐̋̈̀̆̂̅̅̈́̅̈͒̎̃͆͑̿͛̎̒̍̏̉̂̔͋̄͆̍̈́̏̆͐̿̇̚͘͘͜͜͝͝͠͠ ̴̨̨̛̹̼̹̫͖͖̠͈̠̫̩̞͎̼̤̱̦̩̼̻̪̣̤̞͙̩̰̜̺̹̦̝̤͚͓̻̬̯̳͆̉̄̉̈́̓́͋̌̂̍̐̂̋͑̓̇̈́́̓͒̃͋́͆̏̽͋̀̎͐́̐̆̏̃̑͊͛̒̆̓̿̌͐̔̄̓̚̕̚͘̕͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͝ͅͅb̷̮̥̖̞̥̦̫͙͓̝͈̭̠͇̗͇̯́̊̈͆́̌̈̄̀̃͗̔̄͊͊͌̑̐̌̆͋̀̀̑̚̚͝͝͝ạ̵̡̧̛̛̛͚͚̦̠̥͙̙̟̹̣̱͇̮͕̭͔̟̣̲̯̘̳̳̼̱̯̠̳̫̞̖̳͎̰̯̥͖̩͚̩̮͍̮̞͓̣̦̝̍̓͛̀̈́̀̃̀̀̿̇͆̅̌̈́̇̈́̓͊́͛̽͒̉͐͛̓́̅̿̋̽̀̓͑̉̃͂̏͛͋͋̏̎̚͘͘̚͠͝͠͠͝͠͝ͅb̵̗̞̥̩̙͍̱̣̩̠̬̣̱͚͍͍͓̗̺̰͔͍̫̞̜̩̐̂͑̑̉̓̍̂̾̾̎̈́͑͌̔̄̒̌́y̸̡̰̗͖̩̲̹̤͈̫̫̟̖͈̜̗͍͉̞̝̬̞̪̗̳͔̜̗̹͓̹̖͇͍͓̩̽̐̊͂̈́̓̃͆̌ͅ,̷̡̨̢̢̨̡̛̘̠̦̠̫̙͈̟̱͖̫͓̘͇̼̭̥̖̻̤̦̜͚̺̱͇̗̲̳̻̘͚͈̦̱̞̹͔͚̜̘̟̰͇̩̜͕͙̬͎͍̥̣͇̺̦̑̽͛̎̈́͛̈́͂̓̈͒̅͌͂̀͗̈́̀̊̐̽͐̈́̂̎̇͐̓̄͛̿͂̀̄͐̋͑͒̈́́̓͌̇̕̕͝͠ͅͅ ̵̨̢̡̛̳̳̙̝̝̣̱͖̗̖̥̥̼̮̜̱̲̹̦̣̫̬̣̮̝͕̫͚̫̗̙̜̖̳͇͈̘̻̝̪̀͑͋̐̑͌̿̈́̂͊̄̽̾̉̋͂́̎́͐̏͗̌̑̿̌̀͜͝͝ͅI̴̢̛͈͚̩̭͙͉̲͉̼̦̺̪͖̹͉̥͖̪̥̮̰̙͔͔̟͂̋̇̌̈̀͒͑̀̊͋̈́̈́̒̈̂̂́̏̄̏̈́̆̏̉̈͒̏̈́̓̅͛͂̊̓̍͋̉̎͗̚̕͘̕͘͠͝͝͝ ̶̛͚̠̺̭̘̎̈́̆͆͋̀̓͆̐ŵ̷̨̺̟̼͕̟̼̲̟͇̬͎͖̜̲̭̰̞̯̹̻̤̻͕̻̤̈̃͋̍̉̓͒̀́̈́̋̓͆̈́̍̍͊̎͐̈́́̈́̓̓̌̆̊̐͌̀͘̕̚͘͜͝į̷̨̡͈̰̻̦̟̰̱̭̮͎̬̳̘̌̊̀̾͋̐͋̒̓͛̓̀̄͘͜͝s̵̨̧̧̡̢̧̢̭̯̩̫̦̰͙̗̩̠̯̜̤͍͓͕̯͕͓̱̜͙͎͕̙̖̝͉̼̗͕̠̟̭̱̤͕̪̭̘̟̿̈́̄͋̓̓̚̚͜͝ͅͅh̸̛̲̳͉̪̲͙̝̯̦͎͒̏̓̅̃̃͌̎́̃̅͆̐͘͠ ̸̨̡̨̡̡̧͕̪̤͇͙͖̱̞͙̲̙̠̹͔̦͙̼̟̰̳̪͍̖͕̥͖̩̭̣͕̠̗̹̰̭̻͍̖̰̘̘͕̮̯̮̤̻̫͍̣̫̮̋̐̇̄̄̂͑̑̽̇̀͋̆͛̃̎̒̉̈́̌͘͠͠ͅĮ̸̨̢̢̛̛͖͎̖̭͕͉̠̜͉̭̲͈̟̝̫̪̠̝̤̒̀̓̆̈́̋̓̔̏̎̉̈́̓̎͋̾͒̒̓̎̈́͗̀̐́̆̒͋̽͂̌̚̕͘͝͝'̵̢̨̧̢̛͓̼̩̜̹̤̻͎͚͎̳̳̪̯͓͔͙͚͙̞̱͖̘̺̩̙̤̬̻͕̣̣̖͔̜̭̩̼̥̯̫͎̦̲̯͈̭͋̏̌̑̀͌͌̿̓́̇͊̄̎́̄̏̓̓̍̄̂̓̓̈͐̐̽̽͗͂̉̐̓̾̄̇̎̃́̿̉̆̊́̊̌͛̕̕͘̚͘̚̚͜͜͜͝͝͝ͅͅv̴̢̡̧̡̯͚̤͓̳̰̤̱̖̪͈͔͍͓̩̦̹̦̖͖̹͙̣͎͈͉̝̟̼̰͓̻͈͉̘̱̟͈̰̭̦̣̲̜̐̽̍͊̈́̿̐͒̎̊̓̆̓͗͑̾͗̎͋̌͌͐͒̊̓̀̎̒͂͐͐̈́͒̂̊̆͗̾̈̐̓̎̀͂̌͘̚͘̕͠͝ẽ̷̡̡̢̧̨̧̧̨̢̬̪̼̟̭͕͈̜͇̹̱̺̳̲͕̟̮̩̰͈͖̟͚̲͔̙̼̜̻̳̻̯̙̥͖͙̳͕̣͙̳̤̫̥̜̘̪͚̦̰̳͎͕̓̆͂͐͗͑̅͑̂͌̅̓͌̓̅̈́͝͠ͅ ̷̢̨̧̛̛͉̺͇̫̣͍̠̯̣͓̬͇͉͇̦̬͍̘̮̻͉̠̻͚̮̜̝̫͓͚̏̄͑̅̿̔̑͒̂͐̽̌́̓͊́͋̔̌́͊̈́͊̄̍͊͋̂̐͛̓̋͂̀̀̕̚̚̕͜͠͝͝ͅḅ̶̨͚͍̗̥̖̩̭̰̪̣͖̗̥̯͖̞̓̇̈́ͅé̷̡̧̛͈͇̟̱̗̜̮̗̪̖̬͈̠̪͙̖͚̳̖̱̻͎̰͖̞͈͔̥̟̜͔̦͖̪̜̪͉̻̤̝͚̞͍̟̊̍̓̀̊̏͗͆͊́̽̀͒͂̌̓͌̔͆̎̅̀̏̔͐̆̏̒͐̏̓̽̏̃̑̈͋͐̆͘͘͜͠͝͠ȩ̶̨͚̲̟͈͎̬̹̹̼͓̩͔̦̼̬̜̥̻͇̓̏̿̓́̚̕͝͝͝n̶̢̧̲̳̻̬͓̟̋̔͗͑́͑̿̍̈́͗̈́̔͌̄̐̊̎͐̐̀̐̽̇̈̈̆̈̀̅̊̒̄̂͛̓́͘̚̕̕͠͝ ̸̡̡̰̠̣͇̳͉̯̼̝̫̳̜̲̰̞̦̦̻̺̬̲̫͎̹̏̂̿̿͛̔͑̀̂͊̈́̂̈́̓̽̉̇͂͌̐̈̽̃̀̽͘̕͝͝ͅͅt̶̞͇̓͛͆͐́̏̾̇̃̇̌͆̅͒̏̋̇͆͗͑̿̋̇̄̕̚̚͘͝ḣ̵̨̡̡̡͚̖̜̮̹͓͉̟͔̩̳̦̰͔͓̺̖̰̟͚͚̌̊̍̇́̎̈́̈̄̕ȩ̸̡̡̢̧̧̢̪̪̮̟͚̮̥̭̠̬̻͖̞̘͎͔̳͍͚̜͈͓̰̭͓͚͙̓̂̇̏̇͐́́͋̏̀́͆̈́̓͒̕̚͜͜͜͠r̸̢̲͓̮̰͈̠̞͖̼̖̣̪̥̰̄̂̋̍͛̇̚͘͝ͅͅe̷̡̧̛̛̻͔̫̫̪̤̦̙̫̝͍͎̙̲͚̫͍̠̮̘͓̠̺̖̭͍͗̊͊̎́̈̊͌̋̓̈̿̂̆͑͆͑̉̑̓̈́̂̈̊̃̓́͐̉̈̒̇͗̿̒́͒͑͗̃̎͛̄̐̀͘̚̕̕̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅ.̸̘̥́͌̊̃̿͆̃̓͂̄̾̀̿̔̋͒̓͋̎͌̏̂̇͌̿̅̈͐̑̊̌̈̚͘͠͝͝͝

It's been so long, Since I last have seen my son

Lost to this monster

To the man behind the slaughter

Since you've been gone

I've been singing this stupid song

So I could ponder

The sanity of your mother

*insert edgy glitch effect*

Happy Halloween!

For more infomation >> (10 years old) Jasmine sings: It's Been So Long - Duration: 2:50.

-------------------------------------------

So Will I (100 Billion X) - a quick cover - Duration: 7:54.

God of creation

There at the start Before the beginning of time

With no point of reference

You spoke to the dark Fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak A hundred billion galaxies are born

In the vapor of Your breath the planets form

If the stars were made to worship So will I

I can see Your heart in everything You've made

Every burning star a signal fire of grace

If creation sings Your praises So will I

God of Your promise

You don't speak in vain No syllable empty or void

For once You have spoken

All nature and science follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak

A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath

Evolving in pursuit of what You said

If if all reveals Your nature So will I

I can see Your heart in everything You say

Every painted sky a canvas of Your grace

If creation still obeys You So will I

If the stars were made to worship So will I

If the mountains bow in reverence So will I

If the oceans roar Your greatness So will I

For if everything exists to lift You high So will I

If the wind goes where You send it So will I

If the rocks cry out in silence So will I

If the sum of all our praises still falls shy

Then we'll sing again a hundred billion times

God of salvation

You chased down my heart Through all of my failure and pride

On a hill You created

The Light of the world Abandoned in darkness to die

And as You speak A hundred billion failures disappear

Where You lost Your life So I could find it here

If You left the grave behind You So will I

I can see Your heart In everything You've done

Every part designed In a work of art called love

If You gladly chose surrender So will I

I can see Your heart Eight billion different ways

Every precious one A child You died to save

If You gave Your life to love them So will I

Like You would again a hundred billion times

But what measure could amount to Your desire?

You're the One who never leaves the one behind

For more infomation >> So Will I (100 Billion X) - a quick cover - Duration: 7:54.

-------------------------------------------

(Not So) Scary Story| Movies in the South - Duration: 7:32.

And this is how you awkardly ask people to subscribe to your channel.

For more infomation >> (Not So) Scary Story| Movies in the South - Duration: 7:32.

-------------------------------------------

Cruel Musical Chairs (or Why Is Rent So High?) - Duration: 1:53.

Ever wonder why rent is so high?

Or why home prices seem to keep rising out of reach?

Why is that?

One reason is: We don't have enough places to live.

Remember musical chairs?

When we were kids you had to be fast.

But in the housing market, instead of being fast, you just need to be rich.

Here's how it works.

Imagine there are two houses and three families playing.

The music stops, and everybody scrambles for a home.

The wealthy family gets the big house.

The middle-class family gets one too.

But there's no house left for the last family!

Hmm.

What if the neighborhood added a new house?

Let's make it a fancy one.

The wealthy family says, "Hey cool!" and moves in.

The middle-class family decides to spread out.

And the family with the least money finds a home in their neighborhood.

Nobody is out of the game—or out of a home.

What if played the same game city-wide?

Our city is really a huge game of musical chairs and we're all playing.

When there aren't enough homes for the people who live and work here, everybody has to compete

for what's available.

And the rents go up… and up… until…

People are priced out of the city and drive farther and farther to get to work.

To fix it: WE NEED MORE HOMES!

Let's see what happens if we add more cottages and condos?

Let's swap these old warehouses for something more comfortable.

How about a mother-in-law apartment?

What if our communities add enough homes, of all shapes and sizes, for all our neighbors?

Ahhhhh.

That's better.

More homes mean more of us can stay and thrive in the city we love.

And that's great!

Want to do more?

Visit sightline.org/morehomes.

For more infomation >> Cruel Musical Chairs (or Why Is Rent So High?) - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Owlsley's Not-So-Scary Halloween - Duration: 1:39.

Happy Halloween!

We're back with another year of trivia questions, but Rachel decided to ante it up this year

by adding Owlsley to scare our staff and students.

Here's how it went.

What region of the world does Halloween originate from?

*scream*

ohhh!

Oh, my God. I have chills.

Nice try, though. I don't easily scare.

So my idea didn't work.

Here's Plan B.

Yo, you're not supposed to really cut it, bro.

*scream*

For more infomation >> Owlsley's Not-So-Scary Halloween - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Warum Facebook-Seiten so erfolgreich sind - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Warum Facebook-Seiten so erfolgreich sind - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

Ellen Scares So Many Celebrities - Duration: 2:59.

[ghosts wailing]

[music - rem, "everybody hurts"]

When your day is long--

[shout]

[scream]

And the night.

And you're sure you've had enough--

[shout]

[scream]

[shout]

[scream] You son of [bleep].

Don't let yourself go.

[shout]

[scream] What the--

[laugh]

What if it was like a--

A cute little white mouse.

Yeah.

[shout]

[scream]

[shout]

Oh my god.

I'm going to be Elsa.

[shout]

Oh my god!

Everybody hurts sometimes.

[shout]

Oh my god!

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

[MUSIC - OUTASIGHT, "THE BOOGIE"]

Ladies and gentlemen.

Do you believe in ghosts?

Yeah.

Sure.

[shout]

[scream]

Step to the front.

Now two steps back.

Do a 360.

I--

[shout]

Oh my god.

What the [bleep]?

Where's that guy?

Bring him back.

--that age Where you're actually--

[shout]

[screaming]

[grunt]

[laughing]

Finally!

Finally!

[laughing]

You want me out here.

OK.

[knocking]

[scream]

Why do [? y'all ?] do that?

[? there's something ?] in there.

Where?

[shout]

[scream]

No.

I don't like it.

[scream]

[laughing]

I do pretend--

[tap]

[scream]

[bleep] you!

Trick or treat.

[screaming]

I [? don't-- ?] I don't know what it should be, but--

[shout]

[scream]

Oh my god. [? my god. ?]

[shout]

[scream]

That's great.

Yeah.

Yeah.

[shout]

Oh!

Jesus [bleep]!

[tapping]

[laughing]

What is wrong with this show?

[ghosts wailing]

For more infomation >> Ellen Scares So Many Celebrities - Duration: 2:59.

-------------------------------------------

Don't Go Back So Late! (Halloween Special) - Duration: 6:07.

Hey Sandra. It's already 10pm.

You're not leaving yet?

I still have some stuffs to finish off tho..

Why don't you go ahead first?

Okay...

Don't go back so late yeah?

- Don't worry, I won't. - Okay...

I'll see you tomorrow then.

- Okay, bye! - Bye!

*Sandra and random guy screams*

*panics* I-I don't have any money!

*Stutters* What's happening? What's happening!? What's going on?

Why are you following me!?

I'm not following you! I saw you running, so I started running also!

What are we running from!?

*Sandra sighs and reliefs herself*

I thought you were like a stalker.. or murderer.. or something..

Me? No.. no.. I saw you running and I was going to my car..

So, I started panicking and I started running after you.

So, we're not running from anything?

I'm so sorry.. I...

I got so paranoid, so I freaked out. I'm like..

It's okay.. Understandable. Don't worry about it. It's fine..

Yeah...

*Both together sigh with relief*

You work in this building as well?

Yes yes.. Ahh.. Fourth floor. You?

- Third - Right! Right...

Oh, I'm Sandra by the way.

Adam. Nice to meet you. *laughs*

Oh gosh...

So.. err... Whe-where's your car?

Ah! It's.. right over there.. *points behind Sandra*

Ahhhh.. Right..

Yeah... Ahhhh.. Right..

Yeah...

Well.. you know.. *Both stands up*

Well...

It's nice to meet you Adam..

*awkward laugh* It's nice to meet you too..

It's so sorry again..

No no no no.. I'm sorry for scaring you..

Its.. It's been a long night for the both of us..

Yeah... Yeah, that's fine. Don't worry about it..

I guess I.. better get going..

Yes! I probably shouldn't leave this late by myself after this you know?

Yeah! Me too..

Yeah.. Yeah..

So I'll see you around?

- I'll see you! - Alright.. See ya..

Omg.. Sandra you're such an idiot..

*Laughs at herself and enters the car*

For more infomation >> Don't Go Back So Late! (Halloween Special) - Duration: 6:07.

-------------------------------------------

Schwangere Kylie & Khloe: "Wir haben so viele Babys!" - Duration: 1:38.

For more infomation >> Schwangere Kylie & Khloe: "Wir haben so viele Babys!" - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF? MAKE YOUR FILM - Indie Film Hustle - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> WHAT ARE YOU SO SCARED OF? MAKE YOUR FILM - Indie Film Hustle - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

Why do our skeletons have so many bones? - Duration: 4:05.

[PHONE RINGING]

Hi, it's Doug.

These are my favorite pajamas.

They're awesome.

They're even realistic, check this out.

This is a model of the human hand

and there's the pajamas right there.

It's pretty detailed, isn't it?

Someone named Gideon has a question about skeletons.

Let's give him a call.

[PHONE RINGING]

Hi, Doug.

Hi, Gideon.

I have a question for you.

Why do our skeletons have so many bones?

That's a great question.

We do have a lot of bones.

Scientists have counted them and found out

that there are more than 200 bones in our body.

But before we can answer why there are so many,

think about this.

Why do we even have bones at all?

I mean, what good are bones?

What do they do for your body?

What do you think?

Now would be a good time to pause the video and discuss.

OK, you ready?

Well, when thinking about what bones do,

funny enough, it might be helpful to think

about a building like a skyscraper.

When people make a building, first they

start with some kind of steel or wooden beams.

They create a structure.

Something that's in the shape of the building.

And only once they've done that, do

they add the walls, the windows, the roof, and so on.

Sometimes, we even call this the skeleton of a building.

Your skeleton is no different.

The bones are like the steel beams of a building.

They give your body its structure.

Now, imagine for a second if you had no bones at all.

What would happen?

Think about it, you'd just flop over.

You'd look like this.

There'd be nothing to hold you up.

So, that's what bones do for us.

They give us a structure.

But why so many bones?

Why do we have over 200 bones in our body?

Take your hand, for example.

You can see in this x-ray of a hand, there's a lot of bones.

Just in the top part of one finger there are three bones.

What's the point of that?

Use your imagination again.

Imagine if your finger had only one bone in it,

what would go wrong?

You can see, there'd be nowhere for your finger to bend.

You couldn't bend your finger.

Each of the places on your body where

you can bend something, that's called a joint.

So you see, by having more than one bone in each finger,

that allows your finger to bend.

Now, think of all the places on your body that can bend.

Your neck, your legs, your arms.

You see, if you didn't have so many bones in your body,

you wouldn't be able to move in so many ways.

So in summary, without bones our body would have no structure.

You literally couldn't stand up.

And by having so many bones, that allows our bodies

to bend in many places.

Without that, we wouldn't be able to move.

That's all for this week's question.

Thanks, Gideon for asking it.

Now, we have something special for this week's episode.

If you have time, my friends and I here at Mystery Science

have created a step by step activity that combines science

with art.

You can find a link to the activity

at the end of this video.

OK, for the next episode.

I reached into my question jar and found

three questions submitted to me that I'm

thinking about answering.

When this video is done playing, you'll get to vote on one.

You can choose from, why do spiders bite?

Do bats really drink blood?

Or, how can you tell if a mushroom is poisonous?

So, submit your vote when the video's over.

I want to hear from all of you watching.

There are mysteries all around us.

Stay curious and see you next week.

For more infomation >> Why do our skeletons have so many bones? - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

Nach Kuss-Szene: So geht's mit Luna & Matteo weiter! - Duration: 1:32.

For more infomation >> Nach Kuss-Szene: So geht's mit Luna & Matteo weiter! - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

171031 So Ji Sub, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Cha Tae Hyun Spotted at SongSong Wedding - Duration: 1:49.

171031 So Ji Sub, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook, Haha, Cha Tae Hyun, Im Ju Hwan & Ji Suk Jin Spotted at SongSong Wedding

For more infomation >> 171031 So Ji Sub, Lee Kwang Soo, Yoo Jae Suk, Cha Tae Hyun Spotted at SongSong Wedding - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

RC CONSTRUCTION MACHINES IN DANGER! FANTASTIC RC VEHICLES WORK SO HARD! DANGER SITUATION FOR THE RC - Duration: 11:25.

Heavy rc Crash!

For more infomation >> RC CONSTRUCTION MACHINES IN DANGER! FANTASTIC RC VEHICLES WORK SO HARD! DANGER SITUATION FOR THE RC - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

Top 10 Worst Movies Released In 2017 So Far - Duration: 7:20.

Not every movie is Oscar worthy but surely that does not justify the making of horrible

movies in any way!

Every year we come across fabulously made films and they somehow balance out the release

of movies that should have never made it to the silver screen!

We aren't criticizing the creative brains of the team behind such movies but it is hard

on the audience to bear the movie for the entire duration because they spent their hard

earned bucks on the tickets!

Poor souls, we sympathize with you and thus have listed 10 of the worst movies that you

most probably walked out of!

Number 10.

All Nighter A workaholic father decides to drop by his

daughter in LA only to discover that she is missing and in his attempt to find her, teams

up with her ex-boyfriend over the course of a single night.

Does that sound any thrilling to you?

Well, if you make up your mind to watch this film, you'd probably agree with Rex Reed,

a critic with New York Observer who comments on JK Simmons decision to do this film as,

"The latest example is a lazy snooze masquerading as a throwaway comedy called All Nighter.

He should have stayed in bed."

Uhmm do we say more?

Number 9.

Eloise The Hollywood Reporter in its review of the

movie described, "Eloise, a deeply unpromising debut horror flick by visual-effects veteran

Robert Legato."

That was harsh but watching the film is definitely not recommended so in case you go for it,

remember you have our sympathy!

The story progresses with 4 friends breaking into an abandoned asylum in search of a death

certificate which will help one of them to inherit a huge sum.

But after they discover the dark memories of the place, wealth is the last thing on

their mind.

The movie makes a complete mess of the asylum concept and turns out to be nothing more than

"who dies next" concept!

Number 8.

Atomica Sci-fi genre has been explored a lot in the

recent years via the film industry and it has led to some brilliant results.

How we wish we could say the same about this movie, alas, that's not the case!

Set in near future, the movie revolves around a safety inspector who lands on an isolated

nuclear power plant to rectify malfunctions.

But mysterious things happen and begins to have doubts on the sanity of the two onsite

workers.

As Robert Abele from Los Angeles Times puts it, "Merrill's lackadaisical direction

— marked by a pointlessly wandering camera — turns every scene into bad two-hander

theater."

We have little more to add!

Number 7.

Collide You know what's the sure-shot way to waste

a star-cast like Nicholas Hoult, Felicity Jones, Anthony Hopkins and Sir Ben Kingsley?

Yea, you make Collide!

It's the story of a man who schemes to pull a drug heist for an eccentric gangster to

pay for his girlfriend's medical bill but after a failed attempt, runs across Europe

to save his girlfriend's life from an evil druglord.

Anyone who has watched the movie would agree to Austin Chronicle's critic, Marc Savlov

when he says, "Collide is a cheap genre product produced with an eye on foreign market

box office."

Number 6.

Bye Bye Man What happens when 3 friends seal their fate

with a devil by saying its name?

A curse follows them and they are left with no option but to somehow try and save each

other without telling it to anyone else.

Well, the review on Washington Post by Stephanie Merry explains, "That moniker sounds like

something a toddler would dream up.

And although the horror film of the same name is not quite as silly as that, it isn't

much better."

That leaves little for us to bring forth because this movie definitely is a joke in the horror

genre, so as they say, "Don't think it.

Don't say it" or rather just don't see it!

Number 5.

Arsenal Despite the fact that the film features famous

names like Cusack and Cage, they do little to pull it off decently!

It is odd how an ordinary construction worker is convinced that he can fight gangsters and

rescue his brother, as if it is the easiest task on the planet!

That's not the most annoying thing, it's the director's idea of prolonging every

spurt of blood and making it tough for us to sit through it!

Los Angeles Times reviewed the film as, "Arsenal is a brutally unpleasant, bottom-of-the-barrel

crime drama that unsuccessfully attempts to drown the terrible dialogue and pedestrian

direction with buckets of gushing blood."

We guess you got the point!

Number 4.

Rings This movie questions the right to make sequels

of horror films when you have nothing new to tell!

Yea people, it was that bad!

We weren't convinced at all, why was the biology professor assigning essays to his

students and his on campus lab, more like a cheap hangout!

As per Roger Moore of Movie Nation, "None of the cast brings anything like genuine terror

or urgency to the proceedings."

That surely is disheartening for horror fans, so in short keep away from this incoherent

mess of a remake!

Number 3.

Fifty Shades Darker Okay now Darker?

As if the first part wasn't torturous enough that they made another one, wow!

So the first question that will pop up in your mind is that why on earth did Anastasia

take Christian back after all the servant/ master stuff he made her do?

In the subtlest way, "It's not a terribly good idea to base a movie on a book in which

almost nothing happens for 500 pages, but that's what we have here" as Moira Macdonald

puts it in The Seattle Times review!

But to be blunt, there is no story between the sex scenes.

Even those middle aged people who enjoy some softcore action on screen would find this

unbearable!

Number 2.

The Shack In a single line the movie is about a grieving

man who gets an invitation to meet God at a place called "The Shack".

Whether or not you feel the plot is gripping, we can say that bearing with the movie for

the full duration of 132 long minutes will be unbearable!

The Wall Street Journal reviewed the film and we hate to say that it hasn't got any

positives!

As they put it, "a droning, de-energized performance by Sam Worthington as Mack Phillips",

we feel sorry for him and promise ourselves that we will keep a safe distance from any

screen that plays "The Shack"!

Number 1.

The Emoji Movie John DeFore in his review for The Hollywood

Reporter described the movie in the best possible way and trust us, you won't regret reading

it!

"If only this smartphone-centric dud, so happy to hawk real-world apps to its audience,

could have done the same in its release strategy — coming out via Snapchat, where it would

vanish shortly after arrival." was probably blunt but uhmmm truth at its best!

So are you interested in knowing how an emoji makes its way from the phone's inner universe

to the screen when the user selects them?

If you said yes, this movie was made for you, just YOU and the rest of us would like to

be spared the horror of watching it whatsoever!

Which of these painful movies did you watch and what are your views on them?

Tell us in the comment section below.

Subscribe to our channel if you liked this video.

And while you're here, check out our other videos and tell us what you think of them.

You can also find us on twitter, facebook and instagram.

Thanks for watching.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét