Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily do Oct 30 2017

Are there any ways there on the top of your heart where you believe I can support you?

I've written a few things because as you probably realize, I'm French. I'm not english, so it's not my

first language and it's a bit harder for me to express in English.

Awesome. I understand you pretty well. I think you speak English great.

When I actually first met Diana, it was the weirdest thing. She spoke

English so well but she was her biggest critic. I was like "I understand you. I

understand you." She finally believed, I think that I understood her and she

started speaking such better English. So you're good. You're good on my end.

Thank you. So, well, my challenge is that I feel like I'm an iceberg person.

Meaning I feel that the deeper part of me is hidden from my family and all the

persons around me except my near, near family like my husband and my kids.

My big family, my parents, my brothers and sisters.. they are very, very conventional

very normal people. And I am out of the box. I am the creative one.

I am the more mind open, I guess. I think I am. I imagine what they imagine about me is

negative because I'm always the alien in the family.

I don't know if you understand.

Oh I think I do. So you're the weird one in the family and you're saying that you

don't feel.. you haven't ever given yourself permission for your family to

fully see you in certain emotional elements. Like what is it? What

have they not seen about you? Have they not seen you when you're mean or mad or

angry or sad or what do you mean? She's going for my microphone.

Im gonna have to hide that next time from her.

Like my real.. my real me. Like not wanting to work always, just wanting to be with my kids.

Just wanting to do what I love, not what I should love or what I should to to get paid.

And like, I'm.. in my heart I am the Breaking Normal person. You understand?

And I'm always fighting not to be it because my family roots are very down to conventional and

down to "you have to work there. You have to work hard. You have to work even if you don't feel like it."

What's the issue? Like I hear the.. I'm understanding that your family and you

think very differently and is it that you don't feel connected to them?

like y'all have not figured out a way to team up beyond agreement? Is that the

situation that everything's okay as long as y'all agree and then if you disagree weird things happen?

Yes. And I feel like I have to just stop talking to keep their love.

Okay I get you. I get you. I get you. So I am hearing

it. This is what I'm hearing. That you believe if you are truly yourself and the full

color and your full spectrum that your family may not want to be around you.

Ya.

That you all may not be as close as you.. you want to be?

Yes.

Okay, well.. if that's the

case first of all I would say like welcome to life like the reality of life

for so many people. So many people including myself.

I've had countless situations with my family who I love dearly

where I used to.. I used to hold back my truth and hold back my true beliefs

especially around religion or work or politics or school or my lack of

interest in the big show of politics and the news and

all that stuff. I used to hide that more and although as things were more

peaceful.. I think I was playing a peacekeeper rather than a peacemaker.

When I became a peacemaker instead of a peacekeeper is when I started truly

sharing my opinions and truly being me regardless of what my family thought and

it didn't look.. at first it didn't look as peaceful. There was a lot of

combativeness. There was a lot of disagreement. There was a lot of even

even I've had times when a family member asked me... like they decided they no

longer wanted to talk about something. Which was kind of shocking or jarring

for me because I was always under the belief "I can stick with to someone.

I can stick with someone even if it's fun-comfortable. Even if it's challenging

or hard or someone's getting angry I'm gonna stay here. I'm not gonna fly away

or I'm not gonna freeze or I'm not gonna fight or I'm not gonna do a facade I'm

gonna stand here in my presence." And I've had it come to the point where then my

family.. someone in my family no longer wants to

participate in that conversation or actually talk to me about certain things

and I've gotten to sit with that. I've gotten to realize they even though my

family members night might not want to show me love the same way I want

to show them, that maybe from my judgment they would rather play a role than be as

real as possible. And then I get to be even realer and with myself.

I get to sit with that. I don't have a solution for you. I don't even have a

solution for me. The solution is for me to continue being me and what I realize

is that not only can I hold space for my family to be who they are..

now I'm B I'm even becoming more of who I am regardless of who's in my presence

and then I feel like I almost everyone becomes more of a family member. The

people that do want to be in my presence while I'm being fully me are starting to

feel more even more like family, even closer friends while the other people..

I'm just spending less time with. And it's not easy. I'm not saying

that's an easy thing. I love my family dearly. I love my friends dearly that may

not want to see the true me. And I still love them.. I love them because they put up

a boundary they even.. their boundary, just as I'm putting up a boundary.. I'm putting

up the boundary like "no more faking. I'm gonna be me regardless of what it looks

like." And you know what they're doing? They're doing the same thing. But they're

saying.. they're like "I'm gonna be me and being me means I'm not gonna talk to you

about this topic." So we both get to sit with that. We both get to. Maybe they

don't want to hear my true feelings about God or my true ideas about God and

that's their freedom whereas my freedom is to share that to people that want to

listen, maybe like you. And maybe we find more people like each other around the

world that are.. that are actually family in a way. Even though we weren't born in

the same same place or from the same parents. So yeah I honestly don't have a..

there's not a thing to fix. I think the only thing to do is to be more of you

regardless of who you're with. And if it's.. if it's your husband or if it's

your mom or if it's your child, I mean this sounds crazy but if they do not

want you to show up as you then I'm not sure if it's aligned for you to show up

for them until they're ready. I just can't.. like personally I can't imagine

asking Divina to not be who she really is or to play.. to act a certain way

around me so I can be comfortable. If I ever like.. Wow. Divina if I ever tell you

anything like that you make sure you correct that please.

So I all I can say is like I trust that maybe I'm giving you a shoulder to lean

on metaphorically that.. Keep being you. And if your family.. Your family or

whoever it might be will figure it out. They'll figure it out and you

may even just inspire them or shake them out of their spell of trying to fit in

when they were born to stand out in my opinion.

Did you have any other questions written down?I don't even know how much time that was.

That's a big topic for me as well so thank you for asking.

Thank you. Thank you to you for your answer.

It's a hero's journey. What you're talking about is a hero's journey.

Have you heard of that before? 'The Hero's Journey?' It's

actually like a salmon. So the salmon in British Columbia.. they basically are born

in the rivers. They swim out all the way to the ocean, they leave their family,

their whole reality is redefined, they go from this small stream to the big

expansive ever-ending blue ocean, and then they come back a new person or a

new fish in this case of the salmon and then they actually.. they actually give

birth and die. It's like the cycle of the hero's journey. So they had to redefine

their reality. They come back to where they came, and they give birth to a new

generation and then they leave. And I think in a way that's metaphorical to a

lot of people.. a lot of our lives. Like I'm not with my family where I was born

in Florida or Georgia. I'm away. I'm finding out who I really am. I'm now

starting my own family and I get to go back to Georgia and show them who

I really am. I'm not I'm not there to show them a manipulated version or a

version that they want to see more so of the truest version and I trust that the

truest version is truly what they want to see even if they don't act like it.

Even if it's scary for them. And I'm talking myself out loud because if I'm

remembering the future maybe this one will challenge me in a similarly

metaphorical way. Maybe she won't be interested in what I'm interested in.

Maybe she'll want to be a big faker one day and I'll be I'll get to be with that.

I trust that won't be the case but that would be kind of like the flipped of the

script. Yeah I thank you for asking a question to me that I don't necessarily

have an answer to. But I those are my favorite type of questions. My favorite

types of questions are the ones that leave us with more questions. That

leave us in the curiosity of life.. that curious space rather than a convicting..

like a convicting delusional idea that I think I know what's going on and to

believe everything I think. No. I'd rather stay curious and open so

thank you for your questions to catalyze that.

Thank you so much for your.. for you giving us your truth because this is so precious.

And it's inspiring.

Thank you.

Right back at you. Right back at you. And yeah you're talking about the truth

and she's grabbing my nose making sure I'm not telling a lie. Is that what

you're doing? I'm not Pinocchio don't worry. Man I don't know what y'all are

doing January 4th to the 8th but Maui would be a great place.. that's where our

next big meeting is. Our next big tribe design where we bring the families and

friends together and see what we could.. see how we can come up with better

questions to this topic that we're talking about. Like how how do we do this?

How do we.. I mean it's a great question. So those are the kind of questions that

we tackle and that we we dive into in experimenting with new solutions that

only get better and better. And they're always changing.

It's not a one-hitter quitter. Not a one fix thing everything.. like fixes everything.

But I think this mystery.. This is an opportunity of life. This is

the hero's journey and a lot of ways of what you're talking about so thank you.

For more infomation >> What To Do If You Feel Like The Alien In Your Family | Quantum Consult #10 - Duration: 12:26.

-------------------------------------------

pare walk + mały opening - clash royale od zera do legendy #4 - Duration: 12:51.

For more infomation >> pare walk + mały opening - clash royale od zera do legendy #4 - Duration: 12:51.

-------------------------------------------

Reféns do Tempo ft. Vinex, Xan | prod. Skillo - Duration: 3:40.

For more infomation >> Reféns do Tempo ft. Vinex, Xan | prod. Skillo - Duration: 3:40.

-------------------------------------------

Terra da Padroeira | Finalistas do Revelações 2017 - Saudade de minha terra - 29 de outubro de 2017 - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> Terra da Padroeira | Finalistas do Revelações 2017 - Saudade de minha terra - 29 de outubro de 2017 - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

TRAVEL VLOG 03 I Bangkok I PEIXE QUE FAZ O PÉ? I FISH THAT DO PEDICURE? - Duration: 8:26.

Welcome to another video

of this amazing chan...

Oops! I hit something!

Hey guys!

Welcome back to this channel

I'm glad you guys decided to come back

Before we continue and I tell you guys what I've been up to

I've got two requests to make

Number one: I'm gonna give you 5 seconds for you to hit that LIKE button below

Here, quiet and mute!

Now... 1,2,3... Go!

Number two!

If you're enjoying what I'm doing here

Follow me on Instagram

It's nothing more than an extension of what I already do here

I post some cool pics

Of what I do or don't do

Of my routine in Dubai

So follow me there if you think it's gonna add something to your life

So I've been to Bangkok in Thailand

And the first thing that comes to mind

Is that it's a city that is meant to be felt instead of seen

Reason why I say that is

Bangkok in my opinion

Is all about the mix of colors, people and smells

And then all of this put together

Makes Bangkok a very unique city

I went to a local market called Chatuchak

And it's simply huge!

So I'll see you next time!

Kisses! Bye!

Today we are in Bangkok in Thailand

From the get-go, I'm gonna say I'm lost already

Or else I wouldn't be here on this channel and make a fool out of myself!

So I kept asking people where the metro is

"How do I get there?"

Only then I realized that their metro here is called BTS

Had I used that word it would've been a lot easier!

Important thing is we've found it!

At least I've found the station now need to try and find the market

We have arrived at Chatuchak Market

For locals it is called JJ market

I think that if you come with an open mind to live the local culture

It'll be amazing!

It is the biggest makert in Thailand

It has more than 8,000 stands

More than 27 sections

Including furniture, pets, food, drink, paintings, decorations... You name it!

I've already found something I was looking for

I'm looking for these small wooden frames

Because I want to put up a wall of them in my room

And this place has endless options for that

It's got kind of a vintage look

I love vintage-looking things!

Quanto custa?

180? E com desconto?

E se eu levar 3 peças?

-150 é o preço final -Não! Não é preço final!

Tô levando esse

- Só um? - Só um, só um....

Porque você não quis me dar um desconto maior

I stopped for a bit to have some coconut water

Because it is unbearably hot!

Estou com meus amigos aqui

De onde vocês são?

China

Então eu estou com meus amigos chineses aqui

It is absurd!

It has a huge area

So when you cross the street and you think you've seen it all

Just for you to find out there's tons more

You have no idea

Of how many different stands and option you can find here

There are endless options!

My only question is: Do I have patience for it?

In my case, not really

But we keep trying

I have no idea where I am at

I'm so lost!

All I can remember is that I got in from gate 3 and now I'm at gate 17

This is crazy!

Look at what I've found for my nephew

I bought for my little nephew!

Dá um tchau...

I've found a place where I'll have a feet massage...

Actually fish will do that for me!

Apparently they eat up the dead skin of your feet, like your cuticles

So they do a deep feet cleaning. Not really a massage

Let's see what this is about

Do you know that tingling sensation? Like when your feet tingle?

That's exactly what I'm feeling

It is so weird. Uncomfortable even

I'm trusting they're doing their job though

It's over!

So then they give you this towel

So you can dry up your feet

Quanto você quer me cobrar?

-140! - 120!

- 130!

Eu não ganho nem você

So we are in a tuk tuk

At first I'd shit my pants if I had to take a tuk tuk

Not gonna lie

Because people here are a bit crazy when it comes to traffic

Look!

So they drive you by and don't even care

Let's see if I'll survive until then right?

I'll see you next time

Just to keep the habit: follow me on insta and subscribe to the channel!

And meet me somewhere in the world

See you next time! Kisses

Byyyye!

For more infomation >> TRAVEL VLOG 03 I Bangkok I PEIXE QUE FAZ O PÉ? I FISH THAT DO PEDICURE? - Duration: 8:26.

-------------------------------------------

Chceš vyjet do zahraničí zdarma? Poradíme ti jak! - Duration: 1:18.

For more infomation >> Chceš vyjet do zahraničí zdarma? Poradíme ti jak! - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

How do you find meaning in a filtered social media world? | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:47.

Understanding our place in the modern world can be difficult and frustrating.

Here to help us comprehend our existence is one of the world's foremost philosophers,

Tina T. Merton.

Mmm.

Mmm.

Thanks for being here.

Mmm.

Thank you! These anomalistic micro-cultural encounters are definitely gamma thought parallel-play

incubators excogitating our metaphysical dichotomies, yet the sensorial input we perceive as "the

present" is illusory so Susan, eternalistically…

I'm not actually here.

Well, it's great not to have you here.

You're a lecturer at Burning Man University and you've just published your 23rd book.

Mmm, yes I have, it's called Biospheric Superabundance: Subscending the Agri-Logistical

Epistemologically-Ontological Anthropocentrism of Megalopolis Macroecologies.

So.

Catchy.

Yes.

Could you just take a second to explain to our audience what any one of those words mean?

Well, you know, it's that uber-ubiquitous grail quest mythos vis-à-vis hyper objectification

in the face of cosmotheistic macro-accidentalism.

So, you know. Ha ha ha!

Okay, but could you say some of that in layman's terms?

Well, you raise a valid point Susan, about the semiotic species-being of linguistic anthropological

hivemind ego-centric anti-realism.

As usual!

And I totally meant to do that.

Of course you did.

But what my audience wants to know is how to find meaning in the modern world.

You know… with its insta-stories, augmented reality, cross-platform personal brand building

and Kardashian-esque influencers.

Mmm.

Well, I don't know what those words mean, actually.

Oh, ok an insta-story is when -

I don't want to to know, sorry Susan.

No, you're probably better off.

Ok, well thanks again to Tina T. Merton for not being here with us tonight.

Oh!

She's actually not here.

Whooaaa!

Was she ever here at all?

Sorry, I dropped my book.

Thanks for having me.

Tina T. Merton.

For more infomation >> How do you find meaning in a filtered social media world? | 22 Minutes - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

RAP DO NETERO HUNTER X HUNTE - CRV - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> RAP DO NETERO HUNTER X HUNTE - CRV - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Na fotbal s Monikou Timkovou a Vaškem Matějovským do Liberce - Duration: 5:18.

For more infomation >> Na fotbal s Monikou Timkovou a Vaškem Matějovským do Liberce - Duration: 5:18.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity Cruises : Do you know about Caribbean Cruises ????????? - Duration: 8:07.

Do you know about Caribbean Cruises ?????????

The Caribbean is the most popular destination for cruising in the world, and its easy to see why. With stunning beaches, exotic ports, and a huge range of itineraries available, youre guaranteed an incredible vacation.

Cruising is the best way to explore the Caribbean as you can sleep while youre traveling and awaken to a new and exciting destination every day.

The most popular time to cruise the Caribbean is November to May, although traveling in the low season can mean cheaper prices.

June to November is hurricane season though, which means there may be sudden changes in your itinerary if there are any weather-related problems.

The hardest choice (other than which company to cruise with), is whether to cruise through the western, eastern, or southern Caribbean.

Most cruises sailing to the eastern Caribbean leave from Florida. The eastern Caribbean generally means everything east of Puerto Rico, which you can expect to visit, along with favorites like St. Maarten, San Juan, St. Kitts, Haiti, and St.Thomas.

The distance between the islands in the eastern Caribbean is smaller than that of the islands in the western Caribbean, which means youll spend less time at sea and more time exploring the islands.

Eastern Caribbean

Some of the best shore excursions include ziplining through the St. Maarten forest canopy, kayaking through the Laguna Grande in Fajardo (the bay is full of bioluminescent organisms that light up as you paddle through them), diving in Grand Turk, taking in the view from Morne du Vitet in St. Barts, and swimming with the dolphins in St. Thomas

While cruises in the western Caribbean may include more time at sea, youre also likely to find yourself in slightly more exotic destinations.

Western Caribbean

Cruises depart from Fort Lauderdale, Miami, New Orleans, Houston, Tampa, Galveston and Port Canaveral to name a few, so there are more itinerary options for those who dont want to fly to Florida before the cruise departs.

Top ports of call on western Caribbean cruises include Belize, Mexico, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Florida, and Honduras. The western itineraries are brilliant for scuba divers and snorkelers, as well as those who want to experience some culture and history.

Popular excursions in the western Caribbean include cave tubing in Belize, snorkeling with friendly sting rays in Grand Cayman, exploring Mayan ruins in Costa Maya, and ATV riding in Cozumel.

Southern Caribbean

Southern Caribbean itineraries are ideal for those who have cruised in the Caribbean before, as the destinations are often less crowded and more off the beaten track.

Some itineraries will depart from Barbados or Puerto Rico, as the destinations are too far south to depart from the United States. Expect to visit places like St.Vincent, Guadulupe, Grenada, Iles des Saintes, Mayreau Island, Bequila, Curacao, Tobago Cays and St Kitts.

The southern Caribbean is perfect for adventurers, and those who dont mind doing some island hopping. You wont find a Walmart or McDonalds at these ports, and because the islands are less accessible theyll be less crowded with tourists.

Dont expect to do much lying around on a southern Caribbean cruise as there generally isnt much time at sea, but if youre a thrill seeker this is the best itinerary for you.

Highlights include watching the sunset in Aruba, exploring the sulfur springs in St. Lucia, rain forest hiking in Grenada, and taking a scenic rail tour in St. Kitts.

Excursions.

No one wants to spend the whole cruise on the ship, and there are tons of excursions available for those who want to explore the islands.

While it can sometimes be cheaper to book excursions locally, its worth booking them through your cruise. This will ensure you go with a reputable company, and decreases the risk of you getting ripped off.

If you do choose to book locally, keep in mind that the ship wont wait for you if youre late back.

If youre on an excursion organized by your cruise company, theyll be able to get in contact with the ship which will either wait, or arrange for you to get back onboard at the next stop.

For more infomation >> Celebrity Cruises : Do you know about Caribbean Cruises ????????? - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Savez-vous que vous pouvez être heureux tout le temps ? - Do You Know That You Can Be Happy Always? - Duration: 5:33.

For more infomation >> Savez-vous que vous pouvez être heureux tout le temps ? - Do You Know That You Can Be Happy Always? - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

História da mulher & do Pássaro - Ustadh Yusha Evans - Dawah Team - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> História da mulher & do Pássaro - Ustadh Yusha Evans - Dawah Team - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

MPLA Airguns Interviews: Matt Dubber (South Africa) - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> MPLA Airguns Interviews: Matt Dubber (South Africa) - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

🔴 Benefícios do ALECRIM para Saúde e Beleza - Depoimentos e Resultados - Duration: 0:48.

For more infomation >> 🔴 Benefícios do ALECRIM para Saúde e Beleza - Depoimentos e Resultados - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

DO NOT WATCH. - Duration: 1:01.

*music*

*cool reveal*

'Sup?

My name is Dan

and welcome to my channel.

So this is my first official video,

I've, uhm, I've

done Youtube before but not really

continuously?

So, I would like to start now.

Eh yanno.

If that'd be cool with you.

Uh, I'm very awkward.

I'm a ranter, I'm an emo f**.

Everything. *sad awkward chuckle*

*sigh*

So it's nice to meet you.

Uhm, I hope you

enjoy

me and my channel.

And I hope to make great art in the future.

Thank you. *snicker*

For more infomation >> DO NOT WATCH. - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

How Do We Know That God Can Sympathize with Our Weaknesses? - Duration: 4:25.

So how do we know that God Himself can sympathize with our weaknesses? One of

the most frustrating things for me in being in a friendship with God is that

whenever anything goes wrong, it's always my fault. God's perfect. Nothing goes

wrong for Him. He never makes any mistakes. He knows everything. He's got

all power. Everything is just right with Him. Anything goes south, it's always on

my shoulders. And that will give us sometimes the the tendency to think, well

God doesn't understand. I mean, He might know academically because He's

omniscient, but empathizing, sympathizing, being in it with us, knowing how we feel,

experiencing that with us, well, that's something that He is simply not capable

of doing. He's way out there. Okay, now the answer to that is actually quite

unique, in a way. Sympathy, like empathy I think, they're similar, is the ability to

feel for another person because you've been there yourself. Now, has God been

there before the incarnation? No. After the incarnation? Absolutely. In fact,

you can read in Hebrews chapter 2, I think it's 14 through 18 right in

there, that the Son took on flesh and blood to be like us, to endure what we

endure, to feel what we feel, to experience what we experience, so that

as the text says – and by the way, the experiences of temptation as well.

Temptation beyond what any of us would ever experience because remember, Jesus

had the power to do a whole lot of things we couldn't do. Turning stones

into bread - that's not a temptation for me. I don't know about you, but I can't do

that. Jesus could but said no. So He's got more temptation.

He's been tempted in all ways like as we are but without sin, so now He's able to

run to the cry, the writer of Hebrews says, of those who are tempted. Now we've

got a great High Priest in Jesus, the God Man who knows, who's experienced it, who

has been there in spades, so to speak, so that He can understand,

and this is why Jesus says come unto me all who are weary and heavy-laden and I

will give you rest. Do you think Jesus understood what it was like to be weary,

to be heavy laden, to in a certain sense, I don't know if overwhelmed is

quite the right word, but severely put upon? Every kind of distress that you

could possibly imagine in terms of the category. Whether it was physical

suffering, emotional suffering, friends leaving, friends dying, people turning

against you, living perfectly without ever doing anything wrong and people

leveling charges that were undeserved at you. Charges that were so severe they

called for the death penalty which He suffered. No, Jesus gets it. Jesus can

sympathize. Can God sympathize? Yes, the God Man, Jesus

of Nazareth, knows, understands, and can sympathize with us. Good thing. Good thing.

For more infomation >> How Do We Know That God Can Sympathize with Our Weaknesses? - Duration: 4:25.

-------------------------------------------

Soy Luna | Matteo teaches Luna how to do a step (ep.7) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 1:36.

You won't be able to do that step like that.

That's not a delivery.

I'll explain it to you now.

You have to lean on the brakes.

Bend your knees very well.

and you jump very high with your feet.

I'll show you now.

Let's see, show me.

Thank you, really, snob.

You're welcome, delivery girl.

They don't call me the king of the rink for nothing.

How could I forget?

You don't talk about anything else.

Look, I need space to be able to practise alone.

And miss the pleasure of my company?

It's not company, it's like torture.

I don't think so.

I always find you wherever I go.

That's not true.

I know how to train when you're always the gossiper.

Thanks to that, you know how to do that step that was always hard for you.

I might be able to help you.

With your training.

I could be your personal coach.

Let's make a deal.

Today, in the evening, we'll get together.

I invite you for a drink.

And we'll talk about your training. What do you think?

It's impossible to resist that proposal.

Your girlfriend will be mad.

What are you talking about?

For more infomation >> Soy Luna | Matteo teaches Luna how to do a step (ep.7) (Eng. subs) - Duration: 1:36.

-------------------------------------------

Conheça o Raio-X do Orçamento! - Duration: 5:10.

For more infomation >> Conheça o Raio-X do Orçamento! - Duration: 5:10.

-------------------------------------------

A MUST DO in Nova-Scotia! (Peggy's Cove) | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 3:09.

Hey! How's it going?!

I think the last time we spoke was probably in May.

And it's not because we've been lazy!

It's quite the opposite.

We produced more videos than ever.

As you know, this summer we had a big contract with Evasion, which is the biggest French-Canadian

travel TV network.

We produced 93 videos

in a 10-week period.

7 days a week, the two of us only.

We didn't shower much to be honest.

if you haven't seen those videos, by the way, we will put the link in the description box below.

It's free for everybody to watch, so go check it out, it's on a website called Viago.

So now we wanted to talk to you guys because it's been a while!

So we're back on the road, doing a tour called Fliptubeur.

Basically we're giving video production workshops in schools across the country.

The tour just started and we're currently in Halifax, Nova-Scotia

We're at Peggy's cove, which is about 45 minutes from Halifax.

It's pretty, it's very cute.

It's a nice little fishermen's village and we wanted to share the images we shot today with you.

Here's a little sneak-peak:

We just bought our flight tickets for our next destination. On January 10th, we are leaving for...

You want to tell? No, let's not say it right now.

No? - No, not now.

Ok, we'll keep it a secret for now.

But for real, we are going somewhere. We booked it a few days ago.

That's kinda mean tho.

Alright, we'll see you guys next time, ciao!

For more infomation >> A MUST DO in Nova-Scotia! (Peggy's Cove) | Alex & MJ - On the GO - Duration: 3:09.

-------------------------------------------

You NEED to Do This in Killarney - Ireland - Duration: 9:09.

I think it broke

Hey everybody coming at you from Killarney Ireland

This is my first time in the Emerald Isle, and it is awesome so far

This is my first full day and has just begun so what I'm doing in Killarney is I'm attending travel blog exchange

That's TBEX, and what it is, of course, it's a convention for travel bloggers

I don't run a blog, but I do run a vlog. I love coming to events like this because it's so great to network

It's so great to meet new people

And just to have fun. So today I am doing a tour that they set up

I think first we're gonna be sailing across a lake right here next to killarney

I forget what the lake is called honestly

What I'm really looking forward to though is we're going to be biking through the gap of dunloe

It might be like a 10 or 12 mile bike ride

I think it's gonna be really epic and a big adventure

So these mountains are the direction we're going. Ireland is not known for its pristine weather

Hopefully it cooperates today.There have been like rave reviews about the gap of dunloe

And it's a very popular thing to see here in Ireland, so let's go do the thing

*singing* Which bus do I take?

That's not it. That's not it. And that's not it

I hope it didn't leave me, I don't know where the bus is

I'm ok, the bus just isn't here yet

And here's the right bus

Jason and Samantha?

So apparently we're going across the lake on these little boats because there's really narrow

inlets that we're going to

Oh by the way, this is Ross castle

Apparently a guy owned this entire national park around here. His name was like O'Donegal Ross

So this castle was more like a fortress for the family that owned it and the land around it, i guess. That's what my tour guide told me

alright now we're grabbing our own bikes and loading them onto the boat

*singing* bicycle, bicycle

watch that first turn

Irish puppy hello

Alright, this is the one

Dog's coming with us.

He is the girls magnet, right? Go Charlie

CHARLIE!

The dog loves the attention

So we're on this island there's some deer living on this

So apparently this breed of deer is called like Japanese Sika deer or something like that

so these deer their fur is actually hollow

So it gives them the ability to float

*mind blown*

That's according to our guide

so what these deer do is they swim from island to island just hang out and graze and look at the

Abandoned monasteries and stuff. How cool is that right?

So in about the seventh century monks just built this monastery

on this island in the middle of the lake I guess to be secluded from the rest of the world

It was attacked by Vikings and like powerful families. Not sure why they wanted to bother the monks, but

Back to the boats

It turned into a very wet day, but we're not going to let that ruin it for us

You guys Ireland is so beautiful

even though that boat ride was really wet

It was awesome to see all the amazing scenery and the animals but now hopefully the wet part of the day is over

We stopped at this little cottage. I got a hot cup of soup to warm me up. Yep

I'm still really wet though. Yeah. Now I think we're about to start our bike ride

We'll be biking through the gap of dunloe, which I'm very excited about

Alright, got my bike this thing is actually pretty nice. Yeah here we go

Let's do this thing

I think it broke

So it appears the chain on my back broke

I think I might have to pick up another one from this guy.

Okay, you want to just see how that height is

So I'm back up and running on a different bike, all good

So it's at least three Maybe four kilometers uphill

for the first part of the gap of dunloe. It's beautiful, but it's hard work. Even in the lowest gear

I think I'm almost there, though

So this is the top of the gap

Our last point of difficult bike riding, it's all downhill from here meaning

we'll be riding the brakes a lot.

these mountains actually remind me a lot of the

tongariro national park in New Zealand

Some of you saw that video. And who knew that mountains this high we're here

Here comes the rain, we're off again

I think we're almost done with our bike tour

The rain is so on and off right now. Getting a couple opportunities for photos, and it's pretty spectacular

gap of dunloe is gorgeous

So we are done with our bike ride got an Irish coffee it is so wonderful right now

How is the bike ride everybody?

It was amazing

It was the experience of a lifetime

Guinness for strength

So our last stop of today is a local bar with live music looks very traditional very cute. I'm really liking it

*Singing*

*Singing*

Oh my gosh, you guys, I've been in Ireland one day. I am already in love with the country

I'm not going to live with the rain, but the rest of it is tops

There's more adventures in Ireland to come so be sure to subscribe for more of that

Click the thumbs up if you liked the video, follow me on my social media, peace out you guys are awesome. take care

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét