Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily me Oct 30 2017

Jonathan tried not to interfere with INEC under me - Jega

- Jega says Jonathan should be praised for trying to be fair and for conceding defeat to President Buhari.

 - The professor also revealed that the only time the Jonathan administration tried to meddle in INEC business was with the argument against card readers. - He said before he took over chairmanship of INEC, politicians had infiltrated the Commission.

Former chairman of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Attahiru Jega has said that former president Goodluck Jonathan did not make any open attempt to interfere with the work of the Commission.

The Cable quoted Jega as saying in an interview with Jamie Hitchen, a policy researcher at Africa Research Institute that the Commission was at its lowest quality when he got to the helm.

"The administration of Goodluck Jonathan, president from 2010 to 2015, never gave any reason to suspect that there was a deliberate and wilful attempt to emasculate the funding of INEC," he said.

"For this they should be applauded. No situation arose where we had to go cap-in-hand to the executive looking for funding and I must add that when supplementary funding was needed it was nearly always forthcoming.

"For most of the time during our tenure, President Jonathan tried not to personally interfere with the Commission's work.

Only in the run-up to the 2015 election did his government and ruling political party seek to interfere with the decision of INEC to use electronic card readers.

"We were able to remind them that they had supported the idea and funded it. Overall I think that President Jonathan meant well for democracy in our country, a view strengthened by the gracious way he conceded electoral defeat in 2015.".

Speaking further on the conduct of the two general elections (2011 and 2015) by INEC under him, he said: "When I was appointed to chair INEC in July 2010, I joined an organisation that was perceived to be fraudulent and corrupt.

"It was also inefficient in executing its mandate. At the same time I was entering a moving vehicle, with no time to reflect and reform effectively.

An unorthodox methodology was needed. I was able to bring in a team of INEC outsiders, paid for by the United Nations Development Programme.

"These were people I could trust and who – independent of INEC's bureaucracy – could help map a blueprint for institutional reform.

For example, Professor Okechukuwu Ibeanu became my chief technical adviser, Professor M J Kuna my special assistant and Dr Magaji Mahmoud my chief of staff.

"One of the first issues that had to be addressed was the register of voters. There was a lot of data missing for people who were registered and there was clear evidence of fictitious names.

We had names of trees, of rivers, and international figures like Mike Tyson and Queen Elizabeth II!. "There was a debate between those who thought the register could be cleaned up and those who thought it should be jettisoned and replaced.

Internal discussions with key personnel in the technical departments revealed the scale of the problem: a complete overhaul was needed, but the general election was scheduled for January 2011, just seven months away.

"To compile a new register of voters, INEC needed a constitutional amendment to shift the election date and significant resources to carry out a good, credible registration. Engagement with the government was very positive.

The constitutional amendment was quickly secured and elections were pushed back to April 2011.". NAIJ.com had reported that Jonathan said he was not comfortable with how the 2015 election was handled by Prof.

In an advance copy of Against the Run of Play, a book written by journalist Segun Adeniyi recounting how a sitting president lost an election in Nigeria, Jonathan said Jega disappointed him.

For more infomation >> Jonathan tried not to interfere with INEC under me - Jega - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Join me This November - Duration: 3:45.

Ok so Scenario, it's Tuesday January 2nd and you and 3

friends are meeting for lunch. Now you know the conversation is going

to go like it does every single year, where each of your friends

boo hoos about desperately needing to lose weight, now

they've overindulged in sweets and alcohol and they're now seriously paying

the price. Their clothes don't fit, they're sluggish, they have

ridiculous cravings and they've lost all of their self confidence

now you on the other hand have recently lost 25lbs

in the last 2 months and you feel incredible

you were able to go to all of those holiday parties and enjoy some

of your favorites but you had no desire to overeat

or drink and all because of the incredible accountability group you've been a

part of. The meal plan you enjoy that reduces cravings for

sweets and the quick workouts that have you literally bouncing

off the walls. Now you walk in that restaurant with your head

held high and your jeans fitting - oh so good. And you're

excited to not only show off the new you, but maybe even to share

how you did it because finally you found a lifestyle and not a

quick fix or a fad. I've been in the health and wellness industry

for over 25 years and I know these last 2 months of the year

are the absolute hardest, but GUESS WHAT - they don't have

to be. Listen to me - now you've only failed in the past

for 2 reasons. Number 1 is you probably tried to do it on your own

right - or in a way that did not create permanent changes

and number 2 you probably tried to do what Fitness Magazine

or even worse what the American Heart Association or

the USDA recommends that you do. Now personally I believe

that those guys like to keep us unhealthy because there's more profit there.

So my November group is just about full, but I still

think I'm missing something...... YOU. It's probably not a coincident,

that you're watching my little video right now

Give me a few weeks of eating REAL FOOD, doing just 30 minute

workouts at home, because I know you're going to be crazy busy right now

and drinking Shakeology to eliminate those cravings and to

take the burden out of dense nutrition - because who has time

this time of year to make a Kale Salad every single day?

Not me! So how is this different? Well I take a scientific

approach to regulating your hormones so your body learns to burn

stored fat instead of just the food you eat, you'll also get

incredible peer to peer support, which every study proves, that

is essential to long term weightloss. And lastly I wholeheartedly

believe that if we get you educated on the reasons you eat the way you do

you feel incredibly empowered to choose the food you do

instead of feeling deprived for not overindulging in the ones

that you know you shouldn't eat. Knowledge is very powerful and

it's what has kept me fit my whole life. Now are you ready to give me

the rest of your 2017. If so

please just comment below "Yes I am" or you can message me for more details

I don't what you to be the 3 friends at the lunch table

on January 2nd, I want you to be the confident woman in her

flattering jeans turning everybody else's head.

For more infomation >> Join me This November - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

"Personalmente, André Gomes me ha gustado bastante" - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> "Personalmente, André Gomes me ha gustado bastante" - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Alec & Magnus - I like me better - Duration: 1:27.

I know you feel what I feel Alec

I don't know what you're talking about

You will

Let me spell it out for you

I wanted to see you again

Why?

Why did you come?

I'm not sure?

For almost a century

I've closed myself off to feeling anything for anyone

You've unlocked something in me

I always knew I couldn't have what I wanted

Until you came along

I don't care how many people you've been with

I don't care how many people you haven't been with

I don't want you to treat me different

You are different

and it's a good thing

Magnus, they're beautiful

You're beautiful

A wise man once told me:

"Relationships take effort"

Well that was an understatement

Magnus, I

I don't think I can live without you

I guess that's why I haven't opened my heart up

for almost a hundred years

Then I met you

For more infomation >> Alec & Magnus - I like me better - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

I BANED UNJUSTLY (PLEASE HELP ME) LabyMod is hacker??? - Duration: 10:05.

I NEVER USE HACK

For more infomation >> I BANED UNJUSTLY (PLEASE HELP ME) LabyMod is hacker??? - Duration: 10:05.

-------------------------------------------

My first stream (Unturned, skip to ten minutes for me playing the game) - Duration: 39:11.

For more infomation >> My first stream (Unturned, skip to ten minutes for me playing the game) - Duration: 39:11.

-------------------------------------------

Hilton hotels V5 | S1 EP 2 | Hacker tries to outsmart ME?? - Duration: 4:59.

Hello! Welcome back to another video, today I am working at Hilton Hotels as rank 6!

Let's go in and have some fun!

Let's get behind this desk!

Can I help you?

Random gurl : Room service plz

Me : Of course, what's your room number?

Gurl : 300

Me : Show meh ur cud or else

Gurl in background : GIMME A RUM NIW

*Jumps out to look at card*

Card : 300 NUW SERVE ER

After this point, the old caption writer got BORED, so they had to stop caption

She has more than one room.. YOINK

For more infomation >> Hilton hotels V5 | S1 EP 2 | Hacker tries to outsmart ME?? - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Roberto Tkalec - Noćas dok me ljubiš - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Roberto Tkalec - Noćas dok me ljubiš - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Lorkan- Fled 4 me - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Lorkan- Fled 4 me - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

MOM HELPS ME BREAKUP! - Duration: 2:13.

Siva, you are so annoying. Can you leave me alone?

Who is it?

One minute.

Its Siva. we broke up last week.

He is irritating me now.

Put it on speaker.

I will put it on speaker but you can't say anything.

I won't say anything. Put it on speaker.

Yeah, you were shouting something...?

yeah, i was saying...

In your hard times, i have always been beside you.

I was with you when you failed your final year exam.

I was with you when you were searching for a job for 1 year.

When you lost your job in 20 days, i was just next to you.

When there was a fight in Orchard,even then i was right beside you.

He is being correct.

hello?

Yeah, its me, K.K's mom.

When you got sick and was admitted to the hospital, he was right next to you.

yes, aunty, you are amazing!

Yes i am.

When you had an accident with the taxi, he was also there beside you.

Yes, K.K, listen to your mother.

What we know from this information is...

Whenever something bad happens to you, siva was right beside you.

Omg, yes aunty, you tell her.

What is the meaning of this?

He is your bad luck.

What?

He is your devil.

If after this, you both get back together and something happens to K.K, i'll come after you.

Are you ready to take that chance?

Mother, priya is on the line. she wants to talk to you.

Why?

Her ex-boyfriend is torturing her.

So help her the same way you helped me.

And also, i have 6 girlfriends who have the same problem.

You can totally help them!

Okay, give me your phone.

Hello, priya?

yes, she told me.

I have a question.

Does your mother know about your boyfriend?

She doesn't know? Give the phone to your mother.

For more infomation >> MOM HELPS ME BREAKUP! - Duration: 2:13.

-------------------------------------------

Speed draw - Me and MCJCraft against the Evil Fates - Duration: 5:00.

Hello everyone!

I'm going to draw a pretty... fantastic picture (I think)

As you see, I have been practicing

already

There's that one, that

And that...

Let's get started..

(Imagine Dragons On top of the world - Official Instrumental)

Enjoy!

(again, sorry about the watermark)

(Far Away - Youtube Audio)

That's it! Thanks for watching I hope you enjoyed, (Full screen if you can't read text)

BYEEEE!

For more infomation >> Speed draw - Me and MCJCraft against the Evil Fates - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

(MAP CLOSED lineart) Kiss me truth the phone - Future bass Remix - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> (MAP CLOSED lineart) Kiss me truth the phone - Future bass Remix - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

My brother made me 😠 - Duration: 0:59.

I'm here with my friend

Hey

Say hey, hey

Oh look the cat

cat kitty cat

I know yall can't yall can't see nothing

I'm here with my brother say hey HEY

Wait I said friend crap Going to have to edit that out

So

we were not planning nothing so plz don't be mad :)

NO we are not we are not going to do anything yet so we are just going to sit around and do nothing

Yeah We are just going to sit around and play videogames

(HITS HIM)

OW

So like it goodbye

For more infomation >> My brother made me 😠 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Support Hospitalized Kids and Put Me In a Dress! - Extra-Life 2017 - Duration: 2:54.

Would you like to see me in this dress?

Of course you would.

Who wouldn't?

Well, you're in luck because this Saturday, Nov. 4th, starting at noon PST, I will play

video games for 24-hours straight to raise money for the Rady Children's Hospital here

in San Diego as part of the Extra-Life charity event and if we raise $1000, I will wear this

dress during the marathon which I will be live streaming right here on my YouTube channel

and on my Twitch channel.

And hey, as of this recording, we're almost halfway there!

So head on over to extra-life.org/participant/andreweisen to make a pledge.

Your donation is tax deductible and every penny goes to helping hospitalized kids.

Plus, I've devised a slew of fun donation incentives and stretch goals.

If you donate $15 or more, I will thank you by name every hour during the marathon.

Donate $25 and in addition to being thanked every hour, I will plug something of yours.

$50 and I will call you during the stream to personally thank you.

And $100 or more, in addition to all the previous incentives, I will produce a YouTube video

of your choice.

Could be anything from an opinion piece, a review or even a Let's Play.

Now let's talk stretch goals.

For every one hundred dollars raised, I'll do an additional game stream in the subsequent

weeks.

If we raise $500, I'll extend the marathon by an hour.

That's 25 hours of gaming goodness!

At $650, I'll sing a song during the marathon.

At $800, my brother and I will spend at least half an hour playing Super Mario Odyssey with

me using one side of the controller and him using the other!

Oh yeah, my sister Keleigh will be here for the entire marathon.

Because it helps to have someone more popular than you participating.

This is all true.

Say, that gives me an idea!

Hey, SuperMetalDave!

Would you like to come over and play some games during the marathon?

Sure, I'd love to stop by.

How about 5 - 7p PST.

That sound good to you, Andrew?

Perfect.

Alright, my sister's here.

SuperMetalDave will be stopping by and if we raise $1000, I'll wear this dress for the

remainder of the marathon.

Come on, do it for the children!

Head over to extra-life.org, search for Andrew Eisen and donate to help the kids of Rady

Children's and put me in a dress.

The fun starts this Saturday, Nov. 4th at noon PST.

We hope to see you there!

For more infomation >> Support Hospitalized Kids and Put Me In a Dress! - Extra-Life 2017 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Bitclaimer me Тест на вывод - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Bitclaimer me Тест на вывод - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

[VOSTFR] Take Me - Miso - Duration: 4:16.

For more infomation >> [VOSTFR] Take Me - Miso - Duration: 4:16.

-------------------------------------------

DEAMN - Save Me | Top nhạc điện tử gây nghiện | EDM 2017 | Best Of DEAM Mix | AN MUSIC - Duration: 3:05.

For more infomation >> DEAMN - Save Me | Top nhạc điện tử gây nghiện | EDM 2017 | Best Of DEAM Mix | AN MUSIC - Duration: 3:05.

-------------------------------------------

Puppy Dog Pals Take Me Out To The Pug Game Episode 32 - Green Deer - Duration: 18:38.

♥ Like + Comment + 2 shares helps channel!

Which is why I'm gonna be the first one there on your part. Let me wish you won't take this duck revoir

I'll go along with that

Marie knows you're looking for someone to throw that stick

I wish I had time, but I'm heading out to buy stuff for the big game. That's on TV

Else besides his stick you think you could put in this machine Bob said whatever we want

Wait a minute, what are you guys doing with Bob special baseball special?

Okay, Rolly Rolly know our mission is to get bob's baseball before

Leave us alone cupcake not a mission yahoo fetching bombs baseball. Well. I wouldn't want to get in your way

Which is why I'll have Rufus get in you wait for me

Okay got some chips in my fruit smoothies for the game just need to make a quick stop

This is got to be the hardest game of fetch we have ever played

This is bad that drain could lead anywhere. If only we knew someone who knew where that drain rings out to

Rolly we do

Okay, so if we follow this drain through this pipe up back and around

That baseball you're looking for should be coming out right about

Hello, baseball fans and welcome to teddy peppercorn Day

Really solid oh

Hey there well looks like you've been having fun with that touch machine

Is that my special baseball I can see why you'd want to play with that it's so Rolly

Well I guess I never turned this thing all the way around before to see that it was there

I

Can't tell you how excited I am for our vacation to Florida tomorrow

I wish that Bob was a bug look at that. It's the parrot. I made friends with when I first got to Florida

I was feeling homesick, and he helped me feel better. I'm hopefully getting bleep eating dancing Shing

Whoa?

You know parrots can live a long time

Hmm I wonder if I'll ever see him again

Did you hear that Roley Bob's right Florida is hard to rhyme with I can't wait to play the leeches Bob

Sorry guys the beach is gonna have to wait

I'm not feeling that well, so I'm gonna rest here until I feel better that totally makes sense I get it I

Do miss my stick collection back home and the backyard I smell a mission let's go

Bob said that the Pyrrhic knocked down coconuts and made grapes

Bob did say he first met some parent while on a walk in a garden then we should go on a walk. I love walks

Sorry Nellie

Are you Bobby's bored we came here on vacation to play this Bob on a beach?

Except Bob doesn't want to play cuz he's homesick now. We're looking for Bob's Bodhi friend to help him feel better

The bird I heard singing was right over there, just like that

Seagull save and pops in all

Know what rhymes with Florida right? It's unlikable

Except Jonathan isn't the right kind of singing bird?

He's a seagull flaps bird is a pair and Bob's bird knocks coconuts out of trees. I know I know

You know there's a bird knocking coconuts on that tree it looks exactly like Bob

To the word

Murder the word come on Roli. Let's get Bob's bird back to the hotel then when Bob wake up from his nap. He'll be

Lobster tell

Me to accept the sand is so hard to walk on Royal

We can use them to bring them back to Bob's hotel

Over here Bob's bird look grapes yummy

Roley there can only be one Bob's bird

Bingo, I think these parrots are repeating things. They won't hurt us say

What baby things?

We're also saving dance

whichever one sings and dances

must be Bob's bird anyone you guys like to sing and dance I

Think Bob's burn my need a little inspiration we need to sing and dance and maybe Bob's board will decide to join us

Bob's

Best one that's supposed to be Bob's brood

That was a mouthful Bob could wake up at any time you said the same thing Bob tears when he's frustrated

Suffering side orders of seaweed salad or any wanted salad, but the only way he'd know to say that is if he heard Bob sing

By buying the parents that are not bothered what are you two so excited about

Wait they say who I think it is

Why I'd recognize that voice anywhere. Oh, I can't believe it

Good job guys we did it Roley

You know what pups I feel so good. I feel like going to the beach

Laksa Deepa

Why else would you wave it around while she's getting ready is through it Bob's using the stick to pretend like he's an orchestra conductor

Play catch with Bob's called a baton. Oh

The end is coming and it's my favorite part the big gone finale

What's going to a concert ha

Whoops, I hopefully won't save them these good thing. They sell doggy treats at that snack bar

One two three one what's he doing dally? What's in that lady, and of course the gong for the big gun finale at the end

one two, I'm gonna find a way to take it I

Can't leave the concert without my special baton. I'm sad just thinking about it

We don't need to be sad Roley we need to be on a mission

Yeah see those dogs over there I

See him we're trying to get that Vuitton stick slow thing down a whiff you get the baton back hurting is what I do best

Oh, well that didn't go how I pictured it in my mind everyone. Okay. Yeah, man. That was fun

We did it Rollie. We saved Bob's concert was there ever any doubt. We're just in time, and I'm playing the gong

Double power to the rescue

That's the big goal for the big group for now at the end of the concert

Hi guys hey, she had gone round gold-colored made a gong just kind of noise

No, it's one good cheese wasn't it. Did you catch the

Oh

Back to the wah wah whoa we did it we got the call back to the stage

So now Bob's calves are - saved again other than the finale and the parts in the middle

Do you hear that Roley the cloud road is about to begin?

Does everyone ready to tune up and play?

Yeah, I got to your favorite dog treats. Oh boy the concert is about to start

As a special treat I'd like someone from the audience to help me conduct the orchestra for the famous

Yes you you two stay here oh

And the big room is just

What are you singing about

Those quotas like doing that collars were great next time. We're at the beach

Can't wait to tell you all about it when I get back

Where it's a little more quiet?

What am I supposed to be listening to some are singing back to me, and then things got really peaceful

Which I liked the singer Simon kind of said can we go find out?

What does your stand about so we can help them go on that's not so full of dog singing. I'm a robot a

robot song

What did you hear that singing coming from it was hard to tell I guess for me to look around toy figure that out

Well it was a chance to see in front of an audience, I'm not gonna pass that up

Okay, Roley, what should we look next I don't know

I haven't heard that singer singing for a pretty long time out here looking out bingo and Roley

Leave us alone cupcake want a mission to find whoever it is my brother heard singing

Have you been singing to me, yeah, I was the one singing

Whales right

After I swam and swam and looked around for my family, but I

Couldn't find that so we're gonna have to figure out how to get you from here to there

And if we're gonna help, you won't get anywhere you should probably swim like a while while we're doing it

Would you learn it, Josie what what are you two doggies doing going? Splashy splashy splashy like a whale?

Roly and bingo you to be the motors, and I'll be the captain

Let's try to make this voyage little spinny

Wow I

Didn't come in this way

And I don't know how I'm gonna get out this way either because I haven't learned how to jump out of the water yet

Something my mom was gonna teach me on this trip

Okay, I know it's a little scary

Wow

For sure I

Like seeing those two being so happy yeah watching whales is fun, and here's a picture

I took of two whales jumping out of the water

You know next time I go whale watching I should take you guys with me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét