Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Oct 30 2017

Hey guys welcome back to my YouTube channel! Today i have a new video for you guys

and it has nothing to do with Snapchat.

Instagram actually released two new updates this week, and i wanted to share

them with you and actually test them out. So if you guys want to learn how you can

go live with a friend on Instagram Live or learn more about Superzoom please

stick around and let's get started.

So the first update that I want to talk to guys about is going live with a friend on Instagram live. So you guys

already know you can go live on Instagram because i've talked about it

before but now they added an extra feature. When you choose to go live

There's a button on the right-hand corner with two faces and that actually allows you

to invite another person who's watching your live stream on to your

live stream so let's say that you want to have a live stream session for about

half an hour and invite five different people well you can invite the first

person and when you're done talking to them you can disconnect them and

connect the next person and so forth so you have the power of connecting someone

to your live stream if they're watching your live stream if that makes any sense

and if you guys already tested this out or if you haven't downloaded this update

I highly suggest you do because it's gonna make Instagram a lot more fun and

even more organic than it already is. So with that being said I'll talk about super zoom so

super zoom is something that Instagram added to give videos a comedic feel

I actually tested it up beforehand and it's really fun. What super zoom does is

that it zooms in on it's own and it actually adds sound effects to the background

So if you guys haven't tried out super zoom

or you're going to try it out please let me know down below with that being said

I hope that you guys found this video useful, entertaining, or helpful and if

you do please don't forget to give this video a huge thumbs up don't forget to

connect with me on Instagram and Twitter at missdashing for both, and I'll see you guys

next time bye!

For more infomation >> How To Go Live With Friends On Instagram-Update 20.0 | Instagram Hacks - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Why Instagram Pods Suck - Duration: 8:50.

*noise* Just wanna keep calling your name, til you come back home.

Why do you always tell me to be quiet?

I'm not a bad singer.

I know but I just don't want you to sing.

I appreciate the honesty.

We need to have a serious conversation about Instagram pods.

Now if you don't know what a pod is, basically it's about 10 or 15 people and they group

together on Instagram and whenever one of them posts the rest of them go and like or

comment.

It's essentially an engagement gamifying situation.

And the hopes is that their post will possibly get to the popular page or start to trend

a bit better algorithmically?

You know what, I'm not even entirely sure of the hope of it.

I have a conservative 6 reasons for you why Instagram pods suck.

The first reason is the algorithm.

The Instagram algorithm is nothing like the Facebook one.

The Facebook one is such where you share it, you like it, you comment on it and those pieces

of content tend to show up in your family and your friends feeds as well because Facebook

go "well you like it and these people like you, so maybe the people that like you will

like the content that you liked or engaged with" and obviously if you share it they will

see it too.

Instagram's a little bit different.

Our feeds are more private so just because I like something or I engage on something,

it doesn't show on your feed because the only things that show on your feed are the accounts

that you've already followed.

So let's think about that for a second, if we're engaging in this pod situation and we're

going around liking each other's stuff and we're engaging in each other's stuff it's

not going to show up in our friends or our family's feed or our followers feed, it's

only going to show up in our feed more regularly.

The discoverability on Instagram is unlike any other platform and this leads me to talking

about hashtags which was my sixth reason for why this whole Instagram pod thing sucks but

I'm going to bring it up now because it's a pretty big deal.

So the way that you discover anyone on Instagram for the most part is to search via a hashtag.

Now, let's just run with the theory that an Instagram pod is a good idea (it's not) and

assume that by us commenting and liking each other's posts gets us to the popular page

on the popular posts for that hashtag, we need to think about this for a second.

If we get to the popular posts of a big hashtag, we're only going to be there for 3.5 seconds

before we're pushed down.

So for example, I'm in social media.

If I make it to the social media hashtag, I ain't gonna be there long before somebody

else puts up a better post and pushes me down and it's pointless anyway.

But the main point about hashtags that I'm trying to make is that you actually need a

strategy in the first place and if you aren't all over hashtag strategy then you ain't in

the Instagram game at all.

No matter how much you want to gamify it, you need a solid hashtag strategy.

Getting to the popular page of a hashtag is probably the Instagram equivalent of 'going

viral'.

So before you try and 'go viral' you might want to have a really great hashtag strategy

in place otherwise chances are you're going to go to the popular page of a hashtag that's

probably got very little to do with you or is very very broad and the type of follower

that follows you out of it, isn't going to be a very qualified follower and this is also

why your hashtag strategy needs to be on point.

So my third reason as to why Instagram pods suck is because it's gamifying the system

and it takes the fun out of the platform for most of us.

Let me just say that gamifying any platform rarely results in anything good.

My fourth point and possibly one of my most favourite points is that Instagram pods relies

on people being reliable and people notoriously aren't reliable.

I do this kind of work for a living, right?

And it's hard enough being paid to be reliable for a client day in and day out and that's

just some hard truths.

So what makes you think that some random, just because they're in your niche is going

to be reliable longer than 3.5 days before they bow out or you never hear from them again.

They're not being paid to be there for you and in fact, if anything remotely more important

comes up like I don't know, their dog gets sick or they have a coffee date with a friend

- they're not gonna care that you posted and I would argue that you're wasting your time

expecting people to be reliable for you when the reality is, is that although you think

that there's a value exchange, there's actually not a value exchange because if they valued

Instagram and the platform they would be investing their time in creating consistent content

and being reliable for their audience in the first place.

Aka, they wouldn't need you to do in their Instagram pod to do their dirty work.

And my fifth reason why Instagram pods suck is much along the lines of the last one, it's

consistency.

I'm just going to give you a hard truth about the human race and the human condition.

Most people suck at consistency.

It's just a reality.

Again, this is my job, to be consistent for other people because one, they don't have

the time and I get that but two, because being consistent is hard.

It's hard.

It's never been easy.

You watch any content creator on YouTube or Instagram or any other platform and they will

preach that consistency is one of the winning factors that have driven success for them

because it's just the truth.

Any my final point about why Instagram pods suck is that quality is a legitimate thing

on Instagram.

ie - when you go to a hashtag and the popular posts page you will see that the content that

most often finds its way there is high quality and high value and I would argue that if you're

not already putting that content out then you should not be investing your time in being

in an Instagram pod and putting all that extra time into making high quality content for

the platform.

I guarantee you that if you invest in your hashtag strategy and you invest in high quality

content you are going to do 1000x better than investing time into an Instagram pod in fact,

that's going to take up way more of your time than sitting down, coming up with some kind

of a process and some kind of content plan for Instagram and just investing some hardcore

time in making sure you get it done and that' it's consistent and that you're engaging with

your own community.

I just feel like, don't waste your time kissing other people's butts.

Like their content if it's good but don't sit around and gamify Instagram, it's a waste

of time.

I guarantee you in a few days or a couple of weeks that little pod will have forgotten

their duty to you and it's not actually going to make a difference anyway.

I have way more than 10-15 people who consistently like my content and yes it's anecdotal but

I'd argue that it doesn't necessarily make a difference as to whether I get to a popular

post page or not.

What it does mean, is that I have a loyal community because I've spent time there and

I've built that and when I ask a question, they answer and when they talk to me, I respond

and they know that I will respond and I would petition you to spend the time there and do

the same and that that's going to drive far more value for you and your audience in the

long run than to invest your time in other people's content.

This has been brought to you by Sarah Moore ranting.

Geez, 18 minutes.

Need some heavy editing on that one.

We need to have a serious chat about Instagram pods.

Out of my space, girl.

For more infomation >> Why Instagram Pods Suck - Duration: 8:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Vietsub|Engsub][171029] taeyeon_ss live Instagram - Duration: 5:05.

For more infomation >> [Vietsub|Engsub][171029] taeyeon_ss live Instagram - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO SHOT INSTAGRAM PICS | PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE WITH ELEMENTSOFPUREMOTION | GEMINI - Duration: 7:41.

Hi guys! We're currently in Neuburg and filming a video about a photography challenge.

these two will compete against each other

now we try to make some cool pis... sry... they will try it and I will just stand around xD

That's the plan for today.

Now we start with round one!

we will start here at those tendrils

I briefly explain the rules for this challenge.

Both photographers choose a location and then they both have to take photos there.

You can decide who wins a round by voting in the comments.

I'm curious about the result.

ok.. the challenge starts and Niklas is the first

Now Amadeus from elementsofpuremotion starts and he will shot at the tendrils too

Let's see how he uses the environment.

Amadeus, what did you come up with for the next round?

Amadeus: I chose a place not that far away... it's a ravine with a cool rockface

ok so we head to the ravine

It's a bit difficult to reach the next location xD

Round one is now officially over!

Take a look at the results!

That's the location!

Now we reached the second location.

Now starts the second round

Fuck!! Amadeus: The entire f***ing wall moved!

Don't hold on the wall..

Are you filming? xD

ok guys! Ama finished his shooting for the second round. He was pretty fast.

The wall is so unstable!

Now it's Niklas turn

Finished?

Haha I wasted my time on Instagram but it seems that Niklas got all the shots he need.

You just saw them. I have to wait till the release of the video :(

Ok and now let's go to the next location.

Round two is finished! Let's do round three!

We're on our way to an old castle. It's a cool ruin.

One year ago we filmed a video there but it's on the channel of elementsofpuremotion.

Link is in the description and it will be shown here...

Watch it and press the like button. It's a very nice edit! Great work!

Amadeus: Thank you!

The video is featuring gekko. You maybe know him from our previous videos.

If not, check out our channel!

Over there you can see the old castle.

We take a little detour... cause we are not walking down here.

We arrived at this awesome location

Now starts round three!

Probably the final round.

Amadeus: No it's not! xD

The location is just awesome!

Amadeus: What are you planning?

I'll shot Malcom right there... on the top of this wall.

Maybe I'll take take some picture down there too

Hi guys! That's it for the challenge today. Three rounds... we hope you liked it!

Niklas: It made a lot of fun.

Amadeus: We look forward to your feedback.

Niklas: So write a comment below.

Press the like button if you enjoyed the video and if you want to see more challenges like this one.

Subscribe to our channel if you haven't done so far.

Take a look at the instagram account of elementsofpuremotion... link in the description

Until next time!

For more infomation >> HOW TO SHOT INSTAGRAM PICS | PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGE WITH ELEMENTSOFPUREMOTION | GEMINI - Duration: 7:41.

-------------------------------------------

[ENGSUB] 171030 EXO Sehun: 'I blocked Chanyeol acc' @ IG live with Kai, Chanyeol, Chen - Duration: 6:28.

JI: I did it (live stream) not long ago

But u don't have insta account

SM made an acc and asked me to do it

Gave me a script (to promote their acc) I called TM on insta live.

SH: So u were forced to do it?

JI: Yeah

JI: Is today Halloween?

JD: 30th? 31th?

Kai: We don't need to ask SM..

manager when we do this stuff?

JD: It's 31th! It's tomorrow SH (to Kai): doing this? well, it doesn't matter ㅋㅋㅋ

Today is Halloween

Happy Halloween

Kai: U can do a video call like this. (to CY)

Kai: Call SH! Now I know abt IG better than u guys.

SH: Everyone, everyone

what is your acc?

*spells his ID*

CY: It doesn't come up

JI: U two are not friends R U?

Not even team members right?

SH: U don't follow me.

No, Is it me who didn't follow you? Wait, I blocked you!

Kai: Like how we block people on kkt?

CY: Yeah u guys blocked everyone on kkt

Kai: I don't have u guys' numbers

[SKIP TO 2:40]

i've got a lot of calls from overseas

please stop calling me.

[CY and KAI use IG's motorbike filter]

[SKIP TO 3:30]

Kai: But why R we doing this? What's the occasion?

Chen: Nothing. No special day. it's just Oct 30th

Kai: So U R doing this bcs U R happy?

CY: Ah! I got a pimple there Be careful

Kai: Oh~ UR hair looks cool

Kai: And what happens when we do this? Other people can just watch it? Even if they don't follow you?

For more infomation >> [ENGSUB] 171030 EXO Sehun: 'I blocked Chanyeol acc' @ IG live with Kai, Chanyeol, Chen - Duration: 6:28.

-------------------------------------------

Halloween cute cùng Instagram - Scary to die with a Halloween video on Instagram! - Duration: 3:46.

Hello everyone! do you feel that the video I have just shared with you is so cute and scary?

Today I will show you how to make a video like this to share with you friends

To make this video, you must install an app called "Instagram"

You can find it on App-store or Android

Or if you already installed it, please remember to update to the newest version

Open it!

The interface is not different from the old version

Click to icon in the corner you will see a difference

There are 4 faces

were updated for Halloween

Let's watch them

This is effect in the video that I showed you

with blood

The second one is quite scary

Open the mouth!

There are flies ..looks so terrible

There third one is like when you are lighting up your face from down to up

Quite terrible !

The forth is like having some eyes around you

makes us feel like we are losing in a jungle at night and take this video - like a horror movie

Now I will show you how to take pics or video

To take a pic let's select a mask that you like

I select this one

Smile and take pic! Click here

Let's click to " Next" if you want to share it directly to Instagram or Facebook

or click to Save if you want to send it through messages or other sharing apps

Save it

It will be saved to your Photo library

And I will show you how to make a video

Select the free hand button

then a new mask

Touch and keep here in about 2 seconds

After these 3 seconds, the video start to be recorded

Do you see my face ?

There is some eyes around ...looks so terrible

You can make a video maximum in about 15 seconds

You can stop if you want. Let's click here

It is the same way to save it

Watch it again

I will go to Photo library for you to watch it

This is the pic of smile that I took

You can use this photo to wallpaper or instagram

or Facebook. It is up to you

it is the same with the video

This is the video I recorded

I have just showed you so interesting updating of Instagram in this Halloween

Let's do it to have something fun to share with your friends

If you like it, let's share with your friends to troll others together

Let's subscribe ShopDunk channel to receive more useful videos

Give us some ideas through comment below

Goodbye and see you in the next video!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét