Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily me Oct 28 2017

She's a hot shot want her in my drop top Make her body rock Take her home with me

She's a hot shot Want her in her G spot Girl it makes me hot real life fantasy

She's a hot shot want her in my drop top Make her body rock Take her home with me

For more infomation >> [MYSTERIOUS SONG] Help me find the name? - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Aidan Turner People are a little scared to approach me in public - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> Aidan Turner People are a little scared to approach me in public - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

FREDDY FAZBEAR FACETIME CALLED ME AT 3 AM IN REAL LIFE. HE CAME TO MY HOUSE! - Duration: 5:07.

Hey guys, its me Oksana from Epic Kool Kids and this is my bed time and I am really tired

but in this video, I am going to get a call from Freddy at 3 am.

If you like it, leave a comment down below, like and subscribe.

Who is calling me at 2:57 am in the morning.

Hello!

I am going back to sleep.

Again?

Its

Freddy Fazbear at 3 am!

Oh My God!

Freddy is calling me!

And he is facetiming me.

Oh My God!

I am so scared.

What should I do now.

Why are you calling me?

Its 3 am and it is when the ghosts come out.

Why are you calling me.

Hello, Hello again

I don't know what to do.

I am all here by myself and no one here to help me.

Ready or Not, here I come.

Ready or Not, here I come.

Ohh, what was that?

Is that someone knocking at my door

I don't want to go check.

But I think I should.

I have to go check.

Oh no, this one is locked.

No, not here.

Let's check in the last room.

Maybe in the closet?

Oh no.

No.

Oh my God, he is calling me.

I am not going to answer.

Wait, its 3 am.

Why is it so bright?

Is it full moon?

No, he is not out here.

I think I should go check inside.

Maybe under the bed?

Maybe in the closet?

No.

What about in here?

I don't know where Freddy is.

I don't know what to do, he could be anywhere.

But I am so scared and I don't know what to do.

Ready or Not, here I come.

Knock Knock.

Your friend is waiting.

Hello, hello again

I don't know what to do.

Where can I hide?

No, I can't go under the bed.

No, its so obvious.

I have to find somewhere else to hide.

Maybe in here.

For more infomation >> FREDDY FAZBEAR FACETIME CALLED ME AT 3 AM IN REAL LIFE. HE CAME TO MY HOUSE! - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

jane+adam // i like me better (4x02) - Duration: 1:13.

So, I guess we found our way back afterall.

That is you, and your alter-ego.

I'm gonna need you to kiss me.

When he found out that Jane...

...was his Jane.

You're so Sweet.

Can we even have sex?

I am fun Jane!!

For more infomation >> jane+adam // i like me better (4x02) - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Watch: GOT7 Wants You To Come "To Me" In New Performance Video For "GOT The Stage"(News) - Duration: 1:11.

Watch: GOT7 Wants You To Come "To Me" In New Performance Video For "GOT The Stage"

GOT7 has continued their GOT the Stage series with another performance video!.

To Me is a B-side track from their seventh mini album 7 for 7. Member Yugyeom wrote the lyrics and also co-composed the song.

The newly released video shows the members performing outdoors in casual outfits and giving off some charismatic gazes.

Youll definitely be impressed by their passionate performance!.

Soompi. Display. News. English.

300x250. BTF Soompi. Mobile. English.

300x250. ATF.

For more infomation >> Watch: GOT7 Wants You To Come "To Me" In New Performance Video For "GOT The Stage"(News) - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Stephen King scares the POOP outta me! HALLOWEEN TRIBUTE! - Duration: 20:59.

HOLLA! Ween that is I'm worth it it's honesty with the undisputed king upstream this

Halloween 2017 that's right no one other than my idol my hero my boy Stephen King

huh you know Stephen King brought me through some of the hardest travel only

and all I wanted to do was escape into his books when I was 12 13 whatever I

was going through rape molestation all those things and you know I just thank

God for Stephen King. as a matter of fact my stepfather who did those things to me

like I said it's all good I thank God for him he's the one actually introduced

me to Stephen King so thank you Bill Thank You Stephen because you know what

it's Stephen King is so powerful and so called colorful as an author I mean like

he could do things I've never seen he's amazing and I'm just praying to God that

I'll be as free and creative as he is one day when all my books are published

so anyway thank you and thank you Stephen King thanks all for coming y'all and you

know I shall working on some fiction stuff right now so I hope you really

enjoy I'm gonna do real good on it anyway this is Liberty justice here

reminding you that you are worth it valle s mucho so let's jump right into

this and today's theme is all about you know talking about my favorite author

Stephen King and his books or series that were adapted into movies so some of

the ones that I really enjoyed consuming but I want to hear from you all so what

are your favorite thing is Stephen King movies comment below even if you have a

video on your channel in one of his movies please drop that link below -

okay we're all here to support each other team champions so the first one

that I have for y'all is Cujo okay and and this movie is a classic it you know

what I mean this movie is a classic now so so Cujo let me go be a little thing

about that one time my ex I was one of the few things the guy that I told you

he beat me well one of the few things that we enjoyed together before we broke

up was that we did some we went to it was called the Erie

horror fest and they had all these actors down there we got to ask them

questions and they had these screenings in the movies and it was like

rock-bottom prices that the Warner Theatre it was like five bucks for three

movies it was really amazing anyway we got to see Cujo and we got to meet Dee

Wallace and Dee Wallace if you recall she was the mother from Cujo so she was

really cool sweet down-to-earth just come in and she looks really great for

her age girl you go girl anyway she's healthy strong woman so and

so I want to show you part of this clip from Cujo and then I want you to see cuz

it's a classic will we see this movie this Halloween there right now and this

movie is credited to movie clips so thank you movie clips you

hear that music you know what check it out now yo this is one of the scariest

parts of the whole movie

oh no we're gonna stop right there all right now again thank you so much movie

clips again okay so this next one is attributing to DukeTube so thank you

very much Duke Tube also I'm gonna push all of these links to these videos below

okay so you can check out these other youtubers and check out these other

links for all my sources or they'll be posted below okay so I want to show you

this one this next one is Duke - and it's the running man dance - and this is

a really cool thing so the movie running man and which was released in 1987 with

Arnold Schwarzenegger Selma Hayek and a whole bunch of other really cool people

also Paula Abdul who choreographed that I just found this out is really cool

Paula Abdul choreographed the running in dance troop moves so I really want you

to watch this for a second here and pay attention and again I'm gonna post this

link below so thank you very much check it out this was a really great

moves huh?

especially for a movie a movie about ex-cons I mean finds that we're being

chased and there's an awesome movie paula abul's in the middle there

somewhere okay so this next one one of my next favorite is with Jack Nicholson

in the shining okay and so anyway this one is a good by the way there's a

sequel to this and I'm gonna have to look into this and go this is crazy I

just found all this stuff out all this research is radical rabbit hole and so

far it's hard to do my own writing because I'm so stuck on the research and

I don't want to get distracted by details but anyway this movie was made

in 1980 or released in 1980 and again this clip comes from movie

clips so thank you very much movie clips I found a lot of good stuff on your page

and I am subscribed to you now so thank you and so I want to show you this is my

favorite line for the movie and I always use this line I'll tell you about I

don't want to spoil it but because if you haven't seen it this is really cool

and you have to go see this movie because it's gonna you're gonna want to

see it after this is really cool the line that I wanted to tell you was

here's Johnny so that's the lie that I use whatever I

go to hold was there's a guy here at whole foods 365 Santa Monica his name's

Johnny the guy never smiles it's gonna be a great victory whenever I get him

just not and if you watch this don't get offended I Love You Man I love everybody

I just think it's funny I'll go here's Johnny and his eyes kind of get big

but he never smiles but I'm gonna make you smile one day

Johnny that is my mission to make every person I see light up because I want y'all to know vales mucho you are worth it anyway his buddy so okay so again I want to

thank movie clips and I want to thank this next clip is from an awesome movie

that my cousin and I always watch because well let's face it Jimmy Smits

was in it okay but really it's just because it's one of the few movies I

can get my cousin to sit still for that long back of the day it was one of the

shorter ones and it was like one of the like the best one of the best of one of

the worst if that makes any sense not all Stephen King movies are created

equal and some of them weren't as great as others and I'm getting to some of my

favorites but Tommyknockers was just a fun movie to watch and it was like you

know about this alien ship that came and it like made everybody more creative

people were inventing all these things and falling in love and all this crazy

writing poems and all these things well anyway it was really cool and it kind of

made me think about myself when I was like I don't know lost in my addiction and

all those things and I was very creative but a lot of stuff i created it was

crap but anyway so this is a good movie and I'm just want to show you kind of

part of the ending it's kind of cool and I hope you enjoy this and this one is by

enlightened2099 so thank you enlightened and here we go

okay so that's that all right yeah so this is one of maybe my favorite maybe

it's probably my favorite movie of all the Stephen King movies which is the

Green Mile now I specifically remember reading

these when I was a young woman teenager whatever and these were so the greatest

thing because I love the bought my books too which by the way by the way I mean

just reading series like that Stephen thank you so much that's a great idea

and I'm doing that very thing right now I'm creating some series but anyway

series especially from Stephen King it's great because you got the reader but

it's just like you get a little taste of something real good in your mouth and

you're like oh I gotta have more I gotta have more and then you can't get in you

gotta Wait it sucks but it's building anticipations so it was amazing I love

these green mile books and it was a lot of fun reading these books and when I

was it I was a cashier at quality markets in Erie PA and anyway so I read

this article about this I read this article on Mental Floss about the Green

Mile 15 things you didn't know or 15 things you might not know about the

Green Mile by Michael sorry guy I don't know how to pronounce your name dude are

arbeiter and so Michael says that one that it won the The Green Mile won

the Horror Writers Association's Bram Stoker award which the horror writer

Association gives out for every year for superior achievement in dark horror and so that was pretty cool plus it was the highest grossing Stephen King

movie of all time which it made one hundred and thirty six

point eight million dollars my grandmother watch this movie away

with us now you know that my I mean well you don't know but my grandma like

horror movies okay anyway so another thing this movie was really great and

know another thing about this movie was that you know Spike Lee was always

outspoken about the black men and and women being depicted in hollywood movies

in certain in certain lights and he and reportedly I'm just telling you what I

read that Spike Lee took the Green Mile to task

saying that uh that Michael Clarke Duncan was "the magic

negro meaning like you know they just used him as a black man you know just to

that he only reason his character even existed was to to enhance the lives of

his white co actors or whatever but the thing is that you know I think

that's just Spike Lee no offense man love you man but you know we got to "do

the right thing" and I'm doing the right thing right now cuz I'm telling them

keep it real and I believe you were just you want to get on the mic and you wanted to weigh in on this and that's what you do I mean that's what we do we just

play the game right so but anyway you know just if for

me myself want to weigh in on this I mean the man was cast because he's

amazing you know to play of that black man who in the 1930s was he was an

empath and he was a healer and you know falsely accused of murder and you know I

mean that's the kind of thing to want went on back then and I mean you really

he was an amazing actor and you know rest in peace Michael Clarke Duncan but

anyway and he didn't really great in Armageddon which is by the way the

reason why he got this because Bruce Willis and when it went to bat for

Michael Clarke Duncan got in this role and also it is reported that the

original

the original roll was supposed to be played by Bruce Willis and so I thought

that was pretty cool that you know actually that it was this very it just

very interesting reading and like I said I can't really you know I don't really I

can't really say I'm sorry you know what it wasn't really it wasn't Bruce Willis

it was John Travolta but he turned the role down and then Tom Hanks got it

which Stephen King really loved so anyway I apologize for that I had to

look at the web page and make sure that I'm I was correct on that but anyway and

I forgive me for steppin a way for a second okay so I want to show you this

clip though real quick because this is one of my favorite lines of all time of

any movie cause it was like "wow that's deep man" and it's and if you like this let

me know I want you to know weigh in what you think about this line from this movie ok?

isn't that a great line I mean I believe that to you and you know how do you

think I'm kind of in heaven now because I don't think about what when was i

happiest and what did I enjoy doing and it wasn't like and as child I was

happiest I was happiest as a child when I was creating when I was reading and

writing and listen my music and feather boas and pretending I was a

famous star walking down the street, well not down the street but in the house on the

catwalk my big sunglasses and my fur coats and hats and stuff so anyway

that's when I was happiest when I was doin my own thing and what was that like well

I told the truth and I kept it real and I looked myself and guess what I didn't

care what anybody thinks about me because I love me listen to personal

development podcasts they didn't have podcasts back that but you know

what I mean listening to things like to clear my mind and meditating all those

things I do to child it was talking to myself organizational skills planning

out my day like I do now anyway it was amazing so thank you Stephen king for

that line and thank you I don't know how to pronounce your name but it's erhan

and that gave me that video so thank you so much and again I'm gonna post that

link below so so I'm going to post the link but stand by me is another

movie that you have to go and see one of them really when greatest movies is that

like coming-of-age movie it's kind of scary because it's like this can really

happen like Mark Twain said fiction is truer than if it had really happened

another one honorable mention evil thinks great movie great movie I'm gonna

post some clips from those below additionally another movie that I would

like to recommend obviously would be "It" the original which I loved it was scary

and there were like I'm not scared I was scared of Cujo because we had a dog like

Cujo and then bit my hand so anyway I was 12 or that happens but you know so

go see it and there's another "it" coming up and I'm

also gonna post the clip from the new it movie I can't wait to see that one and

I'm gonna wait till comes to dollar theatre hey but Stephen King himself

said that he loved that one and one more thing I want to mention well I was doing

the research for this show I found a um a video by my friend Evan Carmichael

now it's "Stephen King's top ten rules for success" now Evan I want to thank you so

much for that okay because I got so much out of that um but there's so much out

of that show and here's my two takeaways from this I takeaways from your show was

that where Stephen King says the best way to immortalize bad ideas is to have

a writer's notebook because he said that good ideas stick like it when you're

straining things in a strainer all the good stuff stays on the top and the bad

ones just fall through the slides now that that is really true it's so true

I'm not gonna forget these great ideas they're gonna keep coming back I might

forget for a few minutes and I'll be focused on something else but eventually

they're gonna come back tomorrow or in a month or even in a year they're gonna be

there so thank you for that Evan and another thing really great thing that I

got so great thank you so much Evan if you try hard to please this is what

Stephen King said he said you try so hard to please your audience and you

worry about what they want then you won't make anything that they like and

so I was like it just means be true to myself and just stop being afraid that

I'm gonna displease you guys and just be true to myself and that's what I'm gonna

do and just do what I want to do because I'm here for now I love myself and I'm

here for you obviously and I love you know what to be happy so comment below

if you don't like the show if you do like the show please tell me that to

tell me what you like and if you want to see more of this let me know just you

have to type let's do more like this or whatever because I need to notice

specificity as power so tell me what you want anyway my friend Evan Carmichael

I'm gonna post this video below and a card right up here in the corner for my

channel I mean for his channel because it has a goal of getting 1 million

subscribers it is personal development and he's doing he's always talking about

you know top 10 rules for success from this person and that person and he has a

goal of helping 1 billion entrepreneurs and so I'm here for you and I appreciate

you I love your show and I hope you watch this show and I hope you enjoy my

show sin2 I work I'm worth it you're worth it Evan and Evan is believe

nation and we're the champions over here so let's get together believe nation and

champions let's all love each other man let's just be here for each other so if

you like Evans you know you click on it on the card you can click on his video

go subscribe and I'm sure you're gonna love it so there's a lot of good content

there and so anyway my personal goal for my channel is that well I have a lot of

high goals but for right now I'm starting small and I wanna my first

stepping-stone would be to get up to 1,000 subscribers so I can start getting

sponsorship so like Nike and Ford in places like that and so I can start

making some money off this channel because this is the only thing that I'm

doing and I'm not earning any money right now this is my career and I would

appreciate you all if it would support me so thank you like subscribe comment

comment and please comment and sharing is caring itself but if you comment I

know you more I could pray for you I can know what you like and we can be here

for each other ok and so after that I also want to get like the wall I guess

probably in the meantime while I'm getting those subscribers as 1000 and up

and up and up more first I really want to start getting 10,000 views because I

need to start getting 10,000 views so I can start to get paid from Google's ad

revenue and stuff so anyways I appreciate y'all for watching and I just

want you to know that you are worth it vales mucho and comment below and post

your videos or whatever and keep on watching them because you are worth it

happy HOLLA ween! thank you

For more infomation >> Stephen King scares the POOP outta me! HALLOWEEN TRIBUTE! - Duration: 20:59.

-------------------------------------------

[구해줘] Save Me || pumpin' earthly hearts - Duration: 2:48.

Oppa...

Huh?

Are you alright?

Uh-uh....

Is it alright?

I believe it!

Our wishes will be fulfilled!

Apologize!

It's alright.

What are you doing here?

I couldn't find my brother.

Your skind feels so soft.

Please help me.

Don't!

Sang Jin!

Mom!

What do you think you're doing?

That man is a bad person.

Please help me!

What?

Save me.

I should save Sang Mi before it gets too late.

Congratulations. // Thank you.

Don't!

If you stay here, both your body and your soul will die.

Three years have passed

yet you still have downy hair like a baby.

I thought that everyone here is insane.

Please forgive me my sin.

What?

Are you afraid?

I-I'm sorry...

No.

For more infomation >> [구해줘] Save Me || pumpin' earthly hearts - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Comment Me servir pour faire avancer Mon Royaume - Duration: 9:29.

For more infomation >> Comment Me servir pour faire avancer Mon Royaume - Duration: 9:29.

-------------------------------------------

GTA V ONLINE RAGE - ILS ME PRENNENT POUR UN HACKER ???ILS RAGENT!!!! - Duration: 6:18.

For more infomation >> GTA V ONLINE RAGE - ILS ME PRENNENT POUR UN HACKER ???ILS RAGENT!!!! - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Everyone at the club wants me to stay - Duration: 2:21.

Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Everyone at the club wants me to stay

Klopp has come under scrutiny after a defensive shambles against Tottenham saw his side suffer a 4-1 thrashing. But the Kopp boss has come out fighting and claims he has the support of everyone at Anfield.

"People think maybe I'm not the right one anymore and stuff like this," Klopp said. "Inside, nobody thinks it. Not from the owners and not from me. "I got so many messages this week saying, 'Don't listen to the pundits'.

I had no idea what was said, but I can imagine. "We all want to do it the right way. Okay, we can try again like two years ago and get a new manager but the problems are always the same.".

"We all want to do it the right way" Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp Klopp, though, says he is to blame for many of Liverpool's failings this season.

The Reds were not able to bring in a new centre-back after a move for Southampton's Dutch defender Virgil van Dijk did not materialise. But the German insists the heat should not be turned on Liverpool's owners or his squad.

"I know I am 100 per cent responsible for all this," Klopp said. "I cannot say the owners are the problem or the players are the problem.

"We have to do the things better. It is not that I don't know how it should work.

"People maybe think that happens in football, they think that one day you lost a half a brain or whatever but that is not how it is.

"We have to create a mood and atmosphere where the players can deliver what is needed.".

For more infomation >> Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp: Everyone at the club wants me to stay - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

She Goin' Kill Me - Home Sweet Home part 2 - Duration: 24:52.

(scared) oh my god, help, oh my god, oh my god, I'm scared, I'm so scared, oh my god,

no!

Hi everybody, I'm Amanda the G and welcome back to Home Sweet Home and the final freaky

Friday video.

Friday videos will continue, they just won't be freaky, not all of them anyway.

Um, I have just gotten beyond where that woman was.

I was really hoping that I could steal those scissors but I can't.

Um, so, now my objective is to get the hell out of here basically.

Uh.

Objectives.

'Danger must get out of this place.'

Yeah, so I have to get out.

Gimme my flashlight.

So we're back, um- Just so you know, these controls are kinda bullshit so now I have

my mouse because fuck the trackpad.

Ooohh I don't like this.

Eh.

I hate that it closes, I hate that it closes on its own.

(game light blinking) oh no.

No blinky light, I do not like you.

I do not like you at all.

(game crash) Oh dear lord!

I wasn't scared, you were scared.

(sing-song like) I don't like this, not a single bit.

Um, this seems to be one of those, uh, run and hide type games.

So- Oh, I can't get through there.

Um, at least not yet.

So- you, you had to hide from the demon before so it's probably one of the standard horror

games of um, somethin' scary happens, run and hide so it doesn't kill you and then run

and hide so it doesn't kill you.

Which is a pretty common theme if you've played horror games or if you've watched horror games.

Kind of a typical situation.

Ok this- (game chains moving) oh god (game chains moving) Oooh pincers.

I can has?

'Steel pincers for cutting.'

Ok.

Do I have you now?

Do I?

Yes, ok.

I have you, ok.

I now have pincers.

I would like a gun.

Oh dear lord no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no that's blood.

Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go.

Oh my god, ok.

Now I can use them.

That was a pain in the ass.

That was a real pain in the ass, game.

Oh god I don't- no, no, no, no, no, no fuck this game.

I wanna hide.

I don't know why, I just wanna hide for a second (laughing).

Ok, um, so- That was a huge pain in the ass to use those pincers.

I think blood means the girl is coming.

Um, and that means death.

So- (heavy sigh) Why am I so scared of this frikin' game?

I guess I'm going out.

Um, I'm probably gonna need that.

I'm probably gonna have to run back honestly.

Based on the way horror ga- oh god.

Oh I don't like this at all.

Really, I really don't like this.

I really, really don't like this.

Am I in a fucking hotel?

Flip flops!

I can has?

Flippity floppities.

Floop floops.

Floop floops?

Ok.

Can I-?

I'm gonna shut myself in here.

I don't fuckin' know why.

Ok I can't interact with you.

Um, can I do anything with this door?

It's a bathroom!

Nothing good happens in the bathroom.

What the hell is that?

I found a hidey hole!

Ok, the more places I find to hide, the more terrified I become because that means I need

to hide in them.

And I don't like that idea.

Um, can I- can I use the bathroom?

I'm feeling kinda scared.

(scared moan) Ok, ok.

Ok.

Ok.

More shit I can't use.

Ok (sigh) alright.

Ok then.

Why do I keep having hiding places and no need for them?

I'm going to need them, I know I am.

Clearly.

(game vomiting noise) Oh god, what is that noise?

Go, go, go, get away from that fucking noise, I don't like it.

'Find something to break them.'

I don't- (groan).(sigh) That means I- (game doors creaking) Oh god, oh god.

Oh god, I'm so scared.

I am such a wussy baby at this.

I hate this.

(scared groan) (game door slams) Oh my god! (scared panting) (whining) I'm so scared.

I just- I just want- I want a safe place and I don't know if I can- Oh god!

Am I bloody?!

Ok, here.

Let's see what you are.

Sure.

'Cursed nails jinx.'

Um, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh.

That's not English.

K. Oooohhh K. And you?

'Note with Chai's number'?

Who is Chai?

And if this is tea, can I have some please?

Because I think that might settle my nerves a little bit.

Um.

Oooohh K. Sssssssure.

Um, anything else?

Eeeehhhh.

OOOHHH!

I can has!

I want!

Gives.

GIVE!

Give, give, give, give, give to me, I got a crowbar, bitch!

I can attack some shiz with a crowbar in real life.

I'd be pretty damn set.

Mmmhmmm.

(game noises swell) Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no, I'm gonna stay right where I am.

(game vomiting noises and metal clinking noises) Don't see me.

I am nowhere.

I don't exist.

(game walking noises) Don't see me.

I'm waiting until I don't hear the footprints.

(game door closes) That was terrifying.

How the hell was I hidden?

What did you just vomit up?

YOU VOMITED NAILS!

Why do I make so much noise when I move? (game crowbar noises) I am so frikin' loud.

I don't have hands.

I know danger must get outta this place, no frikin' shit, Sherlock.

(game coughing) Stop ma- stop coughing.

(game coughing) Stop coughing!

Oh my god, am I gonna start coughing up nails too?

OH MY GOD. (game faint crying) Why am I going so slow?

Like I can't run in here, I can't do anything fast in here.

Can I not interact with any of this?

Why am I here?

Why did I have to go here if I can't do anything when I am here?

I also can't leave.

What?!

What am I missing?

Oh there's more this way.

(game faint crying) I can't stand up.

I don't like this.

I don't wanna go towards the noise.

(game crying getting louder) Ok.

She's not happy.

I feel bad for you honey but I'm sorry, I got 99 problems but a ghoul ain't one.

Well actually, a ghoul's quite a few of them in this game.

(game door opening) ehhh ehhhh (game door closes) What is this?

What is this creepy as fuck thing?!

What the hell?!

What is that alter of destruction?

Oh my god.

Can I stand up now?

Nope.

Nope I can't.

(sigh) No, that's the scary scary, I don't wanna go to the scary place.

(sigh) Why are you making me do this?

I'm gonna hide for a second.

I feel safer when I hide.

Oh my god, I am so terrified right now.

I am- I am so scared.

I know nothing's chasing me but I found all of these hiding places and I clearly need

them, otherwise they wouldn't exist.

Like you wouldn't put a hiding place in a game if you didn't need to hide from something.

(sigh) (scared) oh my god, help, oh my god, oh my god, I'm scared, I'm so scared, oh my

god, no!

Oh my god!

Oh my god! (scared crying) (scared panting and crying) I thought I had hidden.

(scared exhale) But I didn't hide.

Ok, we're gonna try this again.

Get my flashlight.

Um, and I know I'm gonna come over here, I'm gonna see her.

(game panting) Hide!

Hide.

I'm gonna let her go and do whatever the fuck she's doing.

I just hear her walking now.

You don't see me.

Oh my god that is such loud breathing.

(game door opens) (game door closes) I don't know what that was but fffffffuck you so much.

Ok.

Blood dripping from the ceiling, I don't like it.

(game groans) SHUT UP!

I know it's gross but- I mean, this is your life now, dude.

Ok Tarzan?

Electrical room.

(game door loudly creeks) Ok so that doesn't work.

But I'm gonna hide.

I don't know why I'm hiding right now.

I'm just hiding.

I- (sigh) ok. (game noise swells, panting) Go back, go back, go back!

Hide!

Oh my god, oh my god she came through the wall!

Ok, ok.

I'm hiding.

I'm hiding, bitch!

You don't see me.

You don't see me stabby stabby stab bitch.

Uh uh, uh uh, uh uh.

Go home girl!

Go home! (game 'I want to save you') I don't wanna see you!

Did you say I want to see you?

Is that what she said?

Uh uh honey, uh uh.

Waiting until you stop walking your ass away.

Ok, I don't hear her walking, I just hear this random like clicking and I think that

might just be something that's gonna happen in this room.

So I'm gonna leave.

And we're gonna hope that that's the case.

Ok.

Oh no, oh no that's her.

She's over there.

So I'm gonna go this way.

And I'm gonna hide in here for a minute.

So (sigh) Do I have to get her to chase me and then run and hide in here?

Though maybe I don't.

I wonder if I can make this thing work now?

No. (game music swells) Oh great, that's the scary sound.

Do I haveta hide?

(sigh) I don't wanna go after her in here, but I kinda feel like this is the only place

that I can go...is in here.

Ok, so there's a way to peek.

Hold something to peek.

Hold the- (sigh) I can't, I literally can't.

Hold Q?

Oh god.

I literally can't see what that is.

I literally can't see what the game is saying!

Because in order for me to see it, I have to get closer.

(game steps) Hold the right and something to peek.

Oh god, oh god, oh god she's coming back.

I can't see it.

I can't, I cannot see what that says.

Um, it's hold something to peek and it looks like it says Q, which would make sense because

that's close to WASD, but I tried clicking that and it doesn't do anything.

Um (game music swells) It can't be P. If I have to hold P to peek, how am I supposed

to do that?

Because they're on the opposite sides of the keyboard.

This- uhhh, this is frustrating.

It's frust-er-a-ting.

Gimme a flashlight.

Ok.

Hold- Q? (game steps) She's probably gonna walk in a predictable pattern and I have to

get her to chase me and hide.

But I literally can't see what key that's supposed to say.

Oh hold and then move to peek.

Ooooooohhhhhhh!

It's not- You want to save me?

Is that what you're saying now?

I want to hide from you, bitch! (game steps) (game "I want to be with you") I want you

to go away.

(game steps) (game "why is this happening to me?

why is this happening to me?")

I don't know why it's happening but I would like you to shut up.

(game steps) No!

Don't see me.

Oh my god that was close! (game steps) (game "I want to-") Oh my god!

I don't know- I don't know what I'm doing.

OH MY GOD! (game screams) Ok, she came through a door and killed me!

(whimpering) I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it.

My heart cannot take this.

I am so scared.

I am shaking.

Crazy lady just keeps killing me and telling me she wants to save me or something but you

don't wanna save me if you wa- if you're trying to kill me.

And then why is this happening?

I don't know.

Why are you vomiting nails?

I don't know.

Leave Tarzan alone and just let him be with Jane, ok?

(sigh) Ok.

That's where I'm gonna leave this game for right now and possibly forever.

Um, let me know in the comments if you want me to keep playing this game, or other game

suggestions that you have.

Friday videos will continue as fun Fridays, so some of them will be game play videos,

some of them won't, it all kind of depends on what I feel like doing that day and what

I feel like is fun.

Let me know what you thought about this video and this game in the comments down below.

And if you liked this video, click the like button and subscribe to my channel, I make

a new video every Tuesday and Friday.

Thank you guys so much for watching.

MWAH! (sigh) My poor heart.

For more infomation >> She Goin' Kill Me - Home Sweet Home part 2 - Duration: 24:52.

-------------------------------------------

¿Que me recomiendan subir? - Duration: 0:08.

For more infomation >> ¿Que me recomiendan subir? - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Doc Mcstuffins Don't Fence Me In Episode 49 - Blue Crab - Duration: 17:29.

Please LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE Video! Thank You For Watching!

That's okay, we can play for gatoropolis later

But all of the marbles are getting away

Take it from me

Now let's get these marbles backed out play them gonna mean mine doctor bag on the way

Thanks, Ally. How did you know when no one else knew including Doc? I had a heaping helping of hippo hunch

you know

Still looks like nothing's broken, but you have a clear case you don't fence my face itis

Let's tuck that I mean step that and the bed thing

Sorry, I'm a firetruck. It's what we always do when there's an emergency stand aside mere mortals

Oh use my monkey might to yank this no, but I want you to tell me right away if it starts hurting

Okay, you got it doc. Oh doc

Turn the switch, okay, we can't just pull you out. We'll have this DAF last time you came to see me

You'll eat too many toy marbles

We talked aters love toy marbles. I diagnosed you with the case of stuffed fully, OSIS

Great now let's try again

gently

That didn't work either. You're still stuck. I guess we need another idea

Being your king in such a way

Here he's an awesome sundae with a cherry on top, maybe the fence won't listen, but let's see if it'll Bend

There's something there

I'm sorry Gustav, but I've never had a case like this one. Well. I'm just glad it's not me stuck in there

I mean what if it?

I

Know Gator brothers I'm getting worried, too

What if I never get out of this here fence that we'll never be able to play gulpy gulpy, but I'm still stuck

I'm a sad stuck Gator

I'm afraid of never getting away

These posts won't Bend I miss my Gator

There's gotta be a way

Yes, she says the answers are always in a book just gotta think of a way to get him unstuck

That's exactly what we gotta do

You know I think she did remember one time Donny got his leg stuck between the bars of his crib

Mom and dad tried to get his leg out, but it was stuck oh

Just like my head

I'll

Give you another cuddle, but oh

I gotta tell you it feels so good to be out of that fence I

Feel better so much better, thank you, dr., Ahn

Okay, everybody. I hope you're ready because the winners gonna be mayor of gatoropolis

Can you crack me out

Where do you think you guys get it Donny, you're scratching so much you're making your arm read

Hey look who's here guys favorite jigglin, gorilla oh?

Yeah the most glorious hippo in the whole world Oh

Get it. I didn't tickle Oh duck duck tickle well since you're here, and you're as tipless as the Tigers tail

Is your belly, okay, Gloria ah just a little itchy

Gotcha that's not so bad

What's the matter, Gloria no nothing

What's wrong? Oh nothing?

maybe we can play hide-and-seek I

Lied first but you love tickle tagging come on. Well. It's just it's my belly and a

Really itches, and hey look. What's wrong with it. I don't know but let doc yet

But let's give you a checkup and find out, okay, okay?

The job everything looks good so far

Holly can you hear me my magnifying glass well, would I do without you well, it's a good thing you don't ever have to

Okay, not

That can I just need to figure out how to make the cracks on your belly go away

Which will make the itchy stop?

Not know how to help you but I know someone who does the best doctor I know my mom

No problem mrs.. Watson call me if Michael isn't it kinda reminded me of Donnie's rash?

But Donnie has eczema. It makes the skin red and rashy and itchy

What do you do to make it say cheese go away I?

Use this on Dad's leather jacket. It should help smooth out the leather and protect it from getting even more cracked

Thanks quad stitch

I won't it's so hard, but I won't Hallie. Let's get the exam table ready to go doc

Okay, King doc that kind of?

Like I knew that you would

And I feel better so much better now

or start running

So who's gonna be it chili?

a very mix-up is Christmas

All yours

Hello, this is dr. McStuffins dad. How many hours until Christmas morning? Oh, let's see 12 not that I'm counting

Don't worry, Donny Santa has it covered, okay?

Bedtime everyone tomorrow's a big day what I'm not tired

you know

Yet, not quite, it's Chris melt before Christmas

Oh good, because I love Christmas I was a Christmas present

You know I remember you were wrapped up in a bow and she's out

Operation that present is on the way does don'twe god

snowman down

I know we just have to get it to the living room so it's on the tray for Christmas morning

You're right it's a toy home, but he's crying you're supposed to be happy Christmas

Jingle bell, I'm here. It's okay. We're toys too. Oh

I'm not a toy

I'm an elf oh I have a hard time keeping that straight myself

Come on me helping him deliver all the Christmas presents this year, so why are you crying?

Hmm, I dropped this present and the toy inside it broke

We're all fine, but we have something to show you

Oh

I am what do you need fixed? It's not him? Oh, it's this

No

Commander crush that's the toy Don if I fix this toy Christmas won't be ruined for Donny. Oh

Boxes and bows it would be amazing if you could save can transform

In this position that is so not space-tastic

I

Knew it. He's ruined - by his stump

This is gonna be a tough fix Hallie magnifying glass, please coming up

This part is spray. I'm sure he's kidding other toys, but come on I bet he's really waiting on me

I'm ridiculously spacetastic

He seems ridiculously spaced a so I can't not until I'm fixed the thing is

You'll have to come to the North Pole with me

Whoa

So is that?

Santa livering presence if Santa sees me here

He'll know. I messed up and I won't get to be a Christmas toy delivery elf anymore

It'll open in five four three two one

Everyone has to go to the bathroom before they hit the air Santa's roles

Let's move out

I'll carry you commander Thank You doc

It's right around

The coast is clear

See

There's springy toy springs doll parts a puzzle pieces, but no space pots. I don't see them either oh

Ribbons and bows we'll never find those parts

You've got dog helping you and she never gives up now. Do you want that Christmas?

Well don't bother writing anything down

Tobias where do the toys go after they're in this room Oh?

the wrapping and toy testier

Oh, yes, well there were too many toys to hand wrap so we computerized the whole workshop a few years back

But there are no parts in here

He's headed for toy testing we don't let any toys go out the Arnon back. That's why he just failed the test

Going they'll repay here and help commander crush, and we'll rescue stuffy be safe

Commander I need your help. I've had a malfunction. Yes, that's got a smart and on Christmas Eve

I know I have a great kid waiting great. We'll find your broken part, and then I can fix you

Commander without you I'd never get to make my little guy Donny space-tastic aliy happy

I'm a little tense in my kale. Could you work on that Oh? Oh that's nice? Oh, yeah?

Here it is the space pod will

extra legs extra wings back joys

Commander crush I think the procedure worked. Let's see what you can do just wait to have your mind blown

Tony's gonna. Love you

Bias are you okay? It's happy

Santa's standing right behind me isn't he?

I'm so sorry. I'm Christmas morning. Oh you're just the kind of elf I'm looking for

And I am promoting you to that jingle now look at your back sir yes, sir hmm

Who fixed you I did?

You do good work. Oh, what did you say so I can give them a perfect?

Christmas morning which is almost here? Oh, we have to get you home in time for Christmas

Everyone's here space-tastic now. Let's go home so that Donny can get his best present ever

Can I say

Wow stuffy let me check my list twice

I've never seen a kid loved and taken I wouldn't trade them for anything. Oh, I figured that's what you'd say

It's good to know that there's someone taking care of all my toys the other

Hey Doc, I could never have saved Donny's Christmas without you forgotten my jingle bells

And get me wrapped. I have a big day ahead of me and so does Donny

Santa came he came. I love my present - there's one more here for you doc

Dear doc merry christmas from one toy, lover

Thank You Santa

For more infomation >> Doc Mcstuffins Don't Fence Me In Episode 49 - Blue Crab - Duration: 17:29.

-------------------------------------------

【APヘタリアMMD】Love me if you can [RusAme | HOT YAOI WARNING!!] - Duration: 3:25.

I can feel your eyes, the space between the two of us

"There's no way I can clear it, probably"

Well, being more daring is your style, use a pushy hand - it's not a crime

Make your choice with resolution, now, come on!

Our worlds are overlapping, such an impossible expansion

It's alright to leave your heart at ease, right?

The sensation of taking a breath, a feeling of corruption and being alwasy unplugged

So innocent, good luck!

The fate of your hand moving, the wave of overflowing emotions

From the very bottom of your body "ah..."

A heart beat gone mad, it makes me happy

So don't be scared and touch me now, come and show me how to love

Everyone is jealous of it, yes, our fucking love

Hold it all out until you're bored

The strong word coming out, a "please,"

come on, now, "One, two, three"

I don't need something so ordinary, perhaps

A soft whisper by my ear, just skip to the point

Something like that, well, every time come in, honey

Vitals rising to a swell, surviving with all your wounds

Is it really alright to surrender your whole being?

Your pulse rises all the time, starting a sweet emotion

And the inhereted life goes on

Your fate is beginning now, by the time you realize it's too late

From the very bottom of your heart "ah..."

A mind that will never be destroyed, don't worry it's alright!

Stop watching me and touch me now, this space between us is ours alone

It's just as you think, yes, fucking love

And yet you climb higher, up until you fall

What silently crawls out from your fingertips

Your feelings are the only thing that leads you, aren't they?

A person like you puts all your faith on your heart

The fate of your hand moving, the wave of overflowing emotions

From the very bottom of your body "ah..."

A heart beat gone mad, it makes me happy

So don't be scared and touch me now, come and show me how to love

Everyone is jealous of it, yes, our fucking love

Hold it all out, the very essence of you

For more infomation >> 【APヘタリアMMD】Love me if you can [RusAme | HOT YAOI WARNING!!] - Duration: 3:25.

-------------------------------------------

[MV] Lee Jong-suk (이종석) - Come To Me (내게 와) While You Were Sleeping OST Part 9 - Duration: 3:21.

I thought you'd come up with something to remind yourself

I smile at the words I said to you

Even though I have time, I want to stay with you

I'm just thinking about you babe

Even if rough rainwater hurts you

I'll hug you until I can stop it

I'll keep you smiling, even if the pain stops ahead of you

You come to me, come to me right now

You're in my eyes, Trust me

Close your eyes now in front of me

Baby, I'll be your eyes

Walking along a familiar street with you

is a totally different world, babe

Remember, I wrote this little letter

and draw you up

Even if the dark falls over the night

I'll gather the stars at the end of the sky

Sometimes a sad mind will ring you up

I'll embrace even all those moments

You come to me, come to me right now

You're in my eyes, Trust me

Close your eyes now in front of me

Baby, I'll be your love.

For more infomation >> [MV] Lee Jong-suk (이종석) - Come To Me (내게 와) While You Were Sleeping OST Part 9 - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Some noobs try to scam me. - Duration: 4:27.

You don't need subtitles for this video.

For more infomation >> Some noobs try to scam me. - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

Jax Jones - You Don't Know Me ft. RAYE (Choreography) by THE CREW dance studio - Duration: 3:41.

For more infomation >> Jax Jones - You Don't Know Me ft. RAYE (Choreography) by THE CREW dance studio - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Forget About Me ~ ♥ 5cm/s ♥ (Anime Music Video) - Duration: 3:33.

Babe what you doing?

Up at a quarter past 5

Do you wanna go for a drive?

Was thinking we take my dads ford 75

To where'd we hang in the summer?

And we'd stay the night

Listening to love songs

Sitting in the from seat

Tryin' to usher hints your way

As we look over the city lights

Even if this lasts for a night

Just promise that you'll try not to forget about me

So as the nights go down

Don't have to end heavy baby try not to forget about me

But if the nights slow down

It's hard to be ready so just try not to forget about me

so just try not to forget about me

so just try not to forget about me

Girl you can cut the act

I know that something's wrong

You got that look in your eye, what's happening?

You tell me that you're scared of fallin' in love

Well baby you and me both

So let's try to hide it

Listening to Trey Songz

moving to the back seat

smoking up the windowpanes

As we look over the city lights

girl I've never felt so right

just promise that you'll try not to forget about me

So as the nights go down

Don't have to end heavy baby try not to forget about me

But if the nights slow down

It's to hard to be ready so just try not to forget about me

so just try not to forget about me

But if the nights slow down

try not to forget about me

Woah oh

AS the rain starts falling we lay sheltered

we lay sheltered

Woah oh

wouldn't mind if I could just to relive this

again and again

So as the nights go down

Dont have to end heavy baby try not to forget about me

But if the nights slow down

It's hard to be ready so just try not to forget about me

So as the nights go down

Dont have to end heavy baby

try not to forget about me

But if the nights slow down

It's hard to be ready

so just try not to forget about me

try not to forget about me

Try not to forget about me

Try not to forget about me

cause nobody can hear you

oh oh

nobody can hear you

oh oh

You are a tree falling down in the woods

But there ain't a sound

cause no one's around

Nobody can hear you

Nobody can hear you

oh :')

edited by animers <3

For more infomation >> Forget About Me ~ ♥ 5cm/s ♥ (Anime Music Video) - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Dean & Castiel - You Said You'd Grow Old With Me - Duration: 3:50.

Castiel: Maybe you could fight the mark for years,

Castiel: Maybe centuries like Cain did.

Castiel: But you cannot fight it forever.

Castiel: And when you finally turn,

Castiel: and you will turn.

Castiel: Sam,

Castiel: everyone you know, everyone you love...

Castiel: They could be long dead.

Castiel: Everyone except me.

♪I'd like to say ♪ Sam: After everything we've gone through

♪I'm ok ♪ Sam: We just lost people we love,

♪But I'm not ♪

♪I try But I fall ♪ Sam: But we've been down before, I mean rock bottom.

♪Close my mind ♪

♪Turn it off ♪ Sam: *muffled*

♪But I can't be sober ♪

♪I cannot sleep ♪

Sam: You uh, you sure about this?

♪You've got your peace now ♪ Sam: I mean, it's Cas, you know?

♪But what about me? ♪ Sam: Maybe we can bring him back, like you said.

Dean: No we can't.

♪Thought we had the time, had our lives ♪ Sam: Chuck did, uh God did...

♪Now you'll never get older, older ♪

♪Now you'll never get older, older ♪ Sam: Remember that?

♪Now you'll never get older, older ♪ Sam: So maybe, um, I dunno, prayed to him, or or

♪Didn't say goodbye, now I'm frozen in time ♪ Dean: You don't think I've tried that?

♪Getting colder, colder ♪ Jack: It hurt.

♪Getting colder, colder ♪ Dean: Okay, you see sometimes things hurt, so you just man up and deal with it.

♪One last word ♪ Dean: Okay, you see sometimes things hurt, so you just man up and deal with it.

♪One last moment ♪

♪To ask you why ♪ Dean: Cas?

Dean: Cas!! Sam: Come on!

♪You left me here behind ♪ Dean: Cas!! Cas!!!

♪You said you'd grow old with me ♪

Missouri: I'm sorry for your losses.

♪We had plans, We had visions ♪ Dean: We will find a better way.

♪Now I can't see ahead ♪ Castiel: You mean, we?

♪Now I can't see ahead ♪ Dean: Yes, Dumbass, we...

♪We were one ♪ Castiel: I'd like that.

♪We were golden ♪ Dean: You, and me...We're just better together

♪Forever you said ♪

♪But I can't be sober ♪

♪I cannot sleep ♪

♪You've got your peace now ♪ Dean: Gods not listening

♪But what about me? ♪

Dean: He doesn't give a damn.

♪Thought we had the time, had our lives ♪

♪Now you'll never get older, older ♪ Dean: This life... Hunting, monsters... There's no joy in it.

♪Didn't say goodbye, now I'm frozen in time ♪ Dean: There's nothing but pain, horror and death.

♪Getting colder, colder ♪

♪Getting colder, colder ♪ Dean:So if you get a chance at normal,

♪One last word ♪

♪One last word ♪ Dean: You take it.

♪One last moment ♪

♪To ask you why ♪

♪You left me here behind ♪

Dean: I can hardly look at the kid!

♪You said you'd grow old with me ♪ Dean: Cause when I do, all I see is everybody we've lost.

Sam: Mom chose to take that shot at Lucifer, That's not on Jack.

Dean: And what about Cas?

Sam: What about Cas?

Dean: He manipulated him, He made him promises, Said paradise on earth.

Dean: And Cas bought it...

Dean: and you know where that got him?

Dean: It got him dead!

Dean: Now you might be able to forget about that, but I can't!

♪Thought we had the time, had our lives ♪

♪Now you'll never get older, older ♪

♪Didn't say goodbye, now I'm frozen in time ♪ Dean: Please...

♪Getting colder, colder ♪

♪Getting colder, colder ♪ Dean: Okay, that's it. I'm done, alright?

♪Getting colder, colder ♪ Dean: Cause he's not God, he's not Cas

♪Just one last word ♪ Dean: he's not simba, he's the freakin' Devil Dean: No.

♪One last moment ♪

Sam: Cas!

♪To ask you why ♪

♪You left me here behind ♪ Dean: No!!

♪You said you'd grow old with me ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét