Thứ Bảy, 28 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Oct 28 2017

If you like it can u subscribe this channel.

For more infomation >> Amanda Cerny Instagram Story - 27.10.2017 - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG/中] 171028 HERIN INSTAGRAM STORY - Duration: 1:22.

Hey guys, it's Herin in the morning and for breakfast

I'm gonna make apple cinnamon pancake, and they're gluten free, wheat free, egg free, dairy free, yeast free and vegan

But I'm gonna put some eggs in.

So I've put the mix in and I can already smell the cinnamon.

Now I'm gonna pour 400ml of water.

But this is not very well measured so...

I need to crack the eggs in but this is one-handed so might fail. But I'm just gonna go for it!

Oh my God

Okay, this is very hard...

Oh no I feel like the shell's gonna go in.

There we go!

So I'm gonna oil the pancake...

I mean - what? The pan.

I think it's too healthy for me, so I think I'm gonna put nutella on it.

For more infomation >> [ENG/中] 171028 HERIN INSTAGRAM STORY - Duration: 1:22.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram gets Superzoom for Halloween - Duration: 1:04.

For Halloween, Instagram has introduced a new camera format called "Superzoom" and Halloween-inspired

face filters and stickers.

Superzoom is an easy way to record a funny video with dramatic sound effects.

When you open the camera, you'll see "Superzoom" next to "Boomerang" under the record button.

Tap "Superzoom" and then tap record to automatically zoom in with suspenseful music.

You'll also see a set of Halloween face filters and stickers in the camera, available

through November 1st.

You can also add Halloween stickers to your photos and videos as a final touch.

For more infomation >> Instagram gets Superzoom for Halloween - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

İstediğiniz Kişinin Facebook,instagram,Twitter Hesabını Çalın(Hem Telefon Hem Bilgisayarda Geçerli) - Duration: 14:31.

What is that?

It's that famous picture of the monster.

But it's fake.

How do you know it's fake? It looks real.

Oh, it's fake all right.

Of course it's fake, everyone knows that.

Wait now, son. There's more to that photo than meets the eye.

-Oh, really? -If you'd like to know the real truth....

Yeah. I wanna know.

-Come on. It'll be fun. -Come on.

Well, you have to go back to World War ll.

The Germans had captured the rest of Europe...

...and were only a hundred miles or so from these shores.

And you need to know about a young lad...

...called Angus MacMorrow.

The wee lad was drawn to water...

...but deathly afraid of it at the same time.

You know something, Angus?

The tide pool is a very strange, enchanted place.

See these wee beauties?

Now, they are full of luck and magic.

-No! -Aye, Angus.

-You best believe it. -Can I keep it, Daddy?

Aye. But don't tell your Mummy.

She believes things should stay where they are.

Angus.

Angus.

Angus MacMorrow, what in heaven's name?

-Sorry. I'm coming. -Indeed you are.

I thought you'd drowned.

You didn't even get wet.

That piece. Please.

-Thank you. -Cheerio.

See you, Archie.

I'd say it's going to rain, Mrs. MacMorrow.

Think you might be right, Mr. McCowan.

Would you remind me to tell Clyde to move the cattle to the lower field?

I'll just put my pail in the workshop.

Well, be quick. You have to help with the tea.

-Clyde. -Aye.

Can we move the cattle down to the lower field?

Oh, aye. I have got nothing better to do.

Mummy. Look what I've got.

-Where'd you get that? -Every volunteer got four oranges.

I haven't had an orange in Lord knows how long.

How was the shore? Did Angus have fun?

Angus, fun?

Angus! Come on in now.

You told me you'd help with the tea.

All the Malay Peninsula has been overrun.

We are struggling hard in the Libyan Desert...

...where perhaps another serious battle will be soon fought.

The whole future of mankind...

...may depend upon our actions and upon our conduct.

So far we have not failed. We shall not fail now.

Let us move forward steadfastly together....

Jings.

It's all right. There, there.

Here you go. Come on.

That's it.

Come on. Come on.

That's it.

All right, then.

That's a good boy.

It's all right.

Oh, no.

There you are.

It's all right. I'll take care of you.

Angus.

Angus? Angus, it's bedtime.

How many times do I have to call you?

Crikey.

Get a move on!

What is it?

Maybe Daddy's with them.

Pull up, lads.

-Do you know anything about this? -No.

-They've got to be here for a reason. -I don't know.

Excuse me, sir.

Good morning, madam.

Captain Thomas Hamilton, 12 Medium Regiment, Royal Artillery.

Are we all set?

The housekeeper, Mrs. MacMorrow, is making all the arrangements.

-She is? -Yes. Is she around?

I'm Anne MacMorrow.

Oh, I beg your pardon.

Clearly, HQ have failed to notify you. My troop is to be billeted here.

What with?

I've hardly any staff.

When Lord Killin went off to the RAF, only a few of us stayed on here.

Well, we won't expect afternoon tea.

No, only the officers will be billeted inside the house.

The rest of my men will camp outside.

Well, I'm afraid I really would need Lord Killin's permission.

Of course.

-Wormsley? -Yes, sir.

>From Lord Killin. We're friends, actually. At Oxford the same year.

All right.

But I have to tell you, our cupboards are not exactly full these days.

Not to worry. The War Office keeps us well-supplied.

And what's more, we have a number of keen hunters in our regiment.

They are trained killers, after all.

You see, Scotland is the front line in the war these days.

-Sir. -Good man.

Nazi submarines are everywhere.

Here we are.

Splendid. Yes.

Well, how lovely.

Now all this, you see, is for your own protection.

-Goldman? -Well, we're very grateful.

Is this the German advance?

Following the troop movements, are you?

Don't you worry, son. We're ready for them.

-Now, you men, come with me. -Sir.

Can you put my desk over here?

Kirstie, Angus, run along.

We don't want to distract our guests from their duties.

Can you keep a secret?

Isn't this exciting? Soldiers right here in our home.

-Promise me you can keep a secret. -What are you babbling about?

-You have to swear not to tell Mummy. -I'll not breathe a word. What is it?

I don't know.

Hey! Those are my daddy's boots. Let go.

Bad boy. You can't eat them.

But I suppose you are hungry.

What's that? Churchill.

That's enough, Churchill.

-Who are you? -Sergeant Wallace Strunk.

Twelve Medium Regiment, Royal Artillery. First battery cook.

Churchill, regiment mascot.

-Unauthorized personnel. -I just wanted a wee snack.

Provisions dispensed only by written orders in triplicate.

Do you have the paperwork?

Then off you go.

Who's Daddy's boy, then, eh? Good boy. Good Churchill.

-You're still here? -I take out the rubbish.

On the double, then.

Who's the best little soldier in the regiment, then? It's my Churchill.

Good boy. Give me a kiss. Give me another kiss.

Hello?

Where are you, boy?

Where are you hiding?

You are a sneaky devil, aren't you, boy?

If you are a boy.

What can we call you?

Crusoe. Trapped on an island.

Right, then, Crusoe. Let's see what you are.

No.

No.

There you are.

Maybe you're a mammal.

Where were you born, Daddy?

I was born and brought up on the banks of Loch Morar.

People whispered about a beastie living in that very loch.

Now, always there've been tales of sightings of such a creature...

...sometimes at sea, but more often in a loch.

When I was a boy...

...how I longed to see that monster.

When I was a boy...

...terrible times they were.

Boys and girls, wives and mothers all over the world...

...left without the man of the house.

They all went off to war, and many never came back.

We're a tiny village in the wilds of Scotland...

...but 20 men we lost.

But maybe I'm boring you with my story.

No. No, please. Don't stop.

Okay, if you insist.

Angus was just like every other wee boy.

He wanted his daddy home again.

But he also had another problem.

Crusoe, you ate it all. Come out. You'll be sick.

That's a good boy. I'm sorry for grabbing.

You're all dried up.

You'll like this.

That's better, eh?

-Look at that. -Oh, yeah.

Go in there. Oh, another five-pounder.

Oh, you beauty.

-Aye. -That takes care of my lunch.

What are they doing up on that hill?

It's a secret mission. They're after submarines.

Well, if it's secret, how do you know about it?

-I have my ways, my contacts. -Aye.

Well, make contact with them oars. Pull us over some more fish.

Right. Salute.

Down.

Map, sir?

-Perfect. -It's an amazing view, sir.

HMS Royal Oak was lost to a German U-boat in Scapa Flow...

...not a hundred miles from this spot.

Eight hundred and thirty-three sailors lost.

We're not here for the scenery, Wormsley.

Yes, sir.

Now, make no mistake...

...we are on the front line here.

Now, I have studied the German advance.

If they invade, they will come right through here.

This is the deepest loch in Scotland, perfect for their troopships.

But they will send submarines first for reconnaissance.

Won't the steel net stop them, sir?

The submarine net will be down...

...to permit passage by routine marine traffic...

...and to let their subs in.

And then we will raise the net...

...and we will destroy them.

I wish I could swim like you. I wish I wasn't so afraid.

Come on! Stop!

What the hell you think you're doing?

-What's going on? -Keep your hands off!

You're not fit to touch it.

Oh, no.

I better go. Stay out of trouble.

Look where you're going.

Where'd you learn to drive, in the Dodgems?

Look, there's a rear-vision mirror. Know what that's for?

-That's to look where you're going. -It was an accident, I assure you.

All right, Clyde. That's enough.

That's a lovely bit of meat there.

Who's this?

There he goes.

Did you see all those jeeps and lorries going up and down the hill?

You're late.

And that is very hush-hush.

Aye. It's a secret mission, that's what I hear. Top secret.

I'll say one thing, Jimmy.

If it's a secret, you'd be the last person to tell about it.

-That's cruel. That's very cruel. -Aye.

-Evening. -All right.

-What'll you have? -Pint of McEwan's.

Looks like rain.

Yeah, it might.

You're not from the village. Would you be with the artillery?

Here we are, lads. Our home away from home.

Did you hear the captain today? "We're on the front lines."

Front line, my aunt.

We're here because his daddy put him as far away from danger...

...as the War Office could find.

You're the boys with the big gun up the loch.

-Indeed we are. -Would that thing sink a submarine?

With one shell.

-What are you having, lads? -Pint of heavy.

Yeah, I'll have a whiskey. What you got there?

Recock, fire.

Recock, fire.

Recock, fire.

Angus, we need to talk.

Mrs. MacMorrow?

-Who are you? -Me name's Lewis Mowbray.

Oh, yes. The handyman.

You're two days late in arriving.

Yes, ma'am.

I....

I was.... I....

Well, you can start by cleaning this mess.

You can pack up all these books and shells...

...and charts and so forth.

I want to empty this shop out. And...

...I think my son has an animal hidden in here somewhere.

He's not allowed pets, so....

-Do you think you could manage that? -Aye.

And we'll have no drinking in our house, Mr. Lewis.

Yes, ma'am. That's--

That's Mowbray, ma'am.

Yes.

Oh, no.

No! No, no! No!

What are you doing? Why did you empty the barrel?

-Did you see anything fall out of it? -Only water. What are you looking for?

Nothing. You'd remember if you'd seen it.

I didn't see anything.

Who are you?

Mrs. MacMorrow hired me to help her in the lodge.

So this'll be my workshop now.

I don't want you coming in and out of it. Understand?

This is my father's workshop. He's off fighting in the war.

-You can't just come in here-- -Lad!

When your father returns, he can do with it what he wants.

But for now, this shop is mine...

...and I want to be left alone. Am I clear?

Have I made myself clear?

Crusoe?

Crusoe, come out.

Where are you hiding?

Could I trouble you for a light?

Thank you.

Absolutely stunning countryside, isn't it?

You from around here?

I'm from Dornoch.

Captain Thomas Hamilton.

Good to meet you.

And yours?

Mowbray. Lewis Mowbray.

And you've seen service, I presume.

Crusoe, please come out.

Come out now.

Well, have a good evening, Mowbray.

Where are you? Where have you gone?

Crusoe, where the devil are you?

Sergeant Strunk!

Bad dog, Churchill.

Don't care if you're Lord Chamberlain, I won't have my kitchen destroyed.

Sorry, ma'am, I don't know what got into him.

Hush your wheesht, you daft dog!

Crusoe, no!

-Stop. Get back in there. -No. No, it's horrible.

-He won't hurt you. Believe me. -It's disgusting.

-He won't hurt you. -What is it?

I don't know, but it came from an egg. I tried to tell you.

Jings, Crusoe.

You're as big as a prize pig.

How'd you grow so fast?

I thought I'd lost you.

He's very friendly. Aren't you, boy?

Angus, Mummy will have a fit.

Don't you dare tell her. Kirstie, please.

He needs me. I'm his only friend.

I saved his life.

The poor wee thing.

You won't tell?

-Swear. -I don't swear, Angus MacMorrow.

I'll not speak a word.

You're a good sister after all.

Every 10 minutes....

Every 10 minutes....

Good morning, ma'am.

-Lovely morning, miss. -Morning.

-Oh, God. I'm sorry. -It's all right. Come in.

Come in.

You've done some very good work around the grounds, Mr. Lewis.

Thank you, ma'am. And it's Mowbray, ma'am.

Oh, yes.

Did you know the guest bathroom's been out of order for three days now?

I'll see to it immediately, ma'am.

I have some clothes. My husband's.

Well, you seem to be about the same size. Would you care for them?

Well, won't he need them when he comes home?

He's not coming home, Mr. Mowbray.

His ship was sunk at sea. It's been almost a year.

I'm sorry. Sorry.

It's just--

It's just that your son had said that....

Angus is a confused boy.

Confused?

Yes.

I have a lot to do. Do you want them or not?

Yes. Thank you.

Aye.

Thanks.

Did you have to turn him into a mummy?

It was getting too loud. Somebody would've heard.

Quiet, Crusoe!

Who's there?

I'm here to fix the bathroom.

-We're using it. -What, both of you?

But I thought it was out of order.

What's that noise?

I have a cough.

You got an animal in there?

Look, you better let me in or your mother will hear about this.

-No. -Let me in.

Listen, you two, all right? I have to do my job.

Your mother told me this bathroom has been out of order--

What-- What is that?

He came from an egg at the tide pool. His name's Crusoe.

What in the name of--?

He's very friendly.

Mary and Joseph.

-He almost died when he was born. -Almost took my hand off.

He thinks I'm his father.

I wonder....

-It just can't be. -Can't be what?

Well, it looks like a....

-Like a bloody water horse. -A what?

They're make-believe. A legend from the Celtic past.

They're said to be the rarest of all creatures.

There can be only one water horse in the world at a time.

When the one grows old, it lays a single egg, and then it dies.

-Crusoe's a girl? -No.

No, lad, he's girl and boy both.

The beast is both mum and dad to the egg.

The old water horse dies before the egg hatches...

...so the new water horse is born an orphan.

Oh, that's sad.

It's an amazing thing though, isn't it?

Angus! Kirstie!

Don't tell her. She'd make us get rid of it.

Angus?

Will you help us, Mr. Lewis?

You're asking me to deceive your mother.

Angus? Kirstie?

-What are you doing in there? -I was helping Mr. Lewis fix the pipes.

Since when have pipes been an interest of yours?

-Wait! It's a bad time to interrupt him. -What?

Plumbing is tricky. It's like surgery.

One mistake could mean death.

Mr. Lewis found the problem.

I can explain. He--

Always been handy with the plumbing.

He's a genius.

And you helped, did you, Angus?

Yes, I--

-I handed the tools. -And you, Kirstie?

No. I came to get Angus to show him the civil assistance manual.

It's getting a bit cramped in here, so off you go. Did a grand job, Angus.

Bye.

It's the pipes.

It's the air locks bubbling through, you see.

Angus was a great help.

So you said.

Oh, dear. Excuse me. That's--

The doctor warned me not to eat haggis for breakfast.

So it's something about the...

...texture of the innards mixed in with the suet that I just can't....

Thank you, thank you. You've explained that quite enough.

Shut your ugly gob. You bloody near got me sacked, you wee ingrate.

Captain, we'll have that bathroom up and running by tonight.

Oh, wonderful.

Would you allow me to organize a meal tomorrow evening?

As a token of our gratitude.

Just the officers and yourself, of course, as guest of honor.

Thank you very much. That'd be very nice.

Excellent. Shall we say 8:00?

What are we going to do?

One thing's sure, you need to get him out of the house.

-But where can I put him? -In the loch.

No! I want Crusoe to stay. He's mine!

But he can't spend his life in a toilet bowl.

-But he can stay with me. -Whatever the devil he is...

...he's meant to swim and be free.

The loch is loaded with salmon to eat...

...and there's plenty of water for him to grow and move around in.

-You want what's best for him? -What's best for him is to be with me.

Excuse me, sir. Mrs. MacMorrow.

Anyone for champagne?

-Thank you. -That was very good, sir.

It was brilliant tonight, with the last change from the--

Mrs. MacMorrow, you look radiant.

In Scotland we call that a fib, captain.

Let me introduce you.

I love to watch a man work.

-Go easy. -Don't we deserve it, eh?

Gentlemen.

The king, the regiment...

...and the lady of the house.

The king, the regiment and the lady of the house.

Well, gentlemen, technically speaking I'm not actually the lady of the house...

...but I suppose for tonight I'm happy enough to serve that role.

-Thank you. -She's charming.

Here you are. Look what I've got.

Don't be greedy now.

Angus, come quickly. I've something funny to show you.

I'll be back in a minute, Crusoe.

You're not going to believe this.

You're a fine woman, Gracie.

Gracie!

Oh, my God. I don't know what came over me.

Just a bit of fun.

Where's the dog?

Oh, no.

Do you know why I take two pairs of trousers onto the golf course?

In case I get a hole in one.

Did you hear something?

No, no. Maybe this old house has one or two ghosts, huh?

Oh, I don't believe in such things, captain.

Come here, you bloody mongrel.

I'm sure I can hear something.

Yes, that time I distinctly heard something.

Crusoe, no!

What's that now?

Come on, Crusoe! Get out of here!

-Take your hand off me, man. -Angus, come right back here!

Crusoe, come back!

Mr. Lewis, what in goodness sake?

Sorry, the name's Mowbray, ma'am.

-What? -Sorry, ma'am.

The dog got loose, and I was trying to catch him.

I should say you failed at that.

-Yes, ma'am. -You think it's funny, Mowbray?

No, no. It's a very serious matter.

You hold your tongue, man.

You're not in your stately home now. I'll not be taking orders from you.

That is quite enough.

Go and collect Angus and take him to his room immediately.

Yes, ma'am.

Crusoe? Crusoe, come back. We're all going to get into trouble.

Lewis, we've got to find Crusoe. He's gone.

Yeah, I know. I'll find the wee devil, and you go straight to your room.

-But, Lewis-- -Off to bed with you.

Or your mom will have both our hides. On you go. Go.

Where are you, you wee, smelly beast?

Angus. Angus. Angus, wake up. I found him.

Can't we just put him back in the bathtub?

No. No, I don't think so.

Jings.

Lewis, do you know anything more about water horses?

I think it was-- Aye, it was my Uncle Lachlan who first told me about them.

Many years ago, there was a lost traveler...

...and he's weeping bitter tears because he cannot find his way home.

He'd given up hope.

Then suddenly, who should appear at the bank of the loch to this traveler...

...but a sea spirit. A water horse.

The traveler, no fool is he, knows the water horse is a creature of magic...

...one that could grow 10 feet tall overnight.

So the traveler, he feeds the water horse, strokes it...

...flatters it with compliments. And finally the traveler says:

"Incidentally, water horse, my dear friend...

...I'm wondering, if you've no other pressing engagements...

...could I trouble you to carry me across the loch on your back?

Show me the way home?"

Well, what happens? Does the water horse help him?

I don't remember.

What? Does the water horse help him or doesn't he?

Well, it was so long ago that I heard it.

It either carries him across the loch...

...or it drags him down to the bottom to his watery death.

I'm not sure which.

Here you go, your favorite snack.

Angus, run now!

Angus, run!

Faster. No looking back.

Mowbray.

You're all wet, man.

You been fishing?

No. I went diving, to see all those submarines you're going to sink.

Oh, you like to mock the war effort, do you?

No. No, I don't.

Our forces over there in Europe on the front lines...

...they're doing a great job.

I want you to stay away from young Angus. Do you understand?

I consider you a bad influence.

Is that so?

I don't know if you're a spy...

...or a deserter, or just simply a coward, Mowbray.

-But I'm gonna find out. -Oh, I see.

They took you away from the battlefront...

...to hunt for deserters and cowards. Well, I'm neither.

So you can take that Sassenach attitude of yours...

...back to where you came from.

You stay away from the boy. Do you understand?

I'll have a bit of breakfast.

Wait, wait.

-How does she feel? -Oh, respectable.

-It's a nice one. -Get the net.

You've got a keeper, for sure.

I'd say it's at least a five-pounder.

-Oh, my sainted mother! -What on earth is it?

-It's a monster. -It's a big fish, all right.

No, it's a monster, a creature with horns. A devil!

I told you to stay off that drink in the morning.

It's a big fish, all right.

-It's gigantic! -Oh, no!

Cut the line. Mother of God, cut it.

Are you mad? This is the biggest fish I've ever had on. I'm going to land it.

-It's going to sink us! -Okay, okay. Cut the line.

Cut the line before he drowns us.

For God's sake, hurry up. Hurry up!

Did you see it?

I saw it. Whatever it is.

Sir.

Now, young man, your mother has asked me to enlist you in service.

You are completely aimless, and we're gonna give you some purpose...

...make a soldier out of you, all right?

Left! Left, right, left!

Left, left!

Come on, lad, hurry up. War'll be over before you finish that spud.

That's very good, Angus. Put your back into it, lad.

Left, right, left!

Left, left. Left, right, left!

Keep peeling. I'll be back.

Very good. Now, on to the next one.

I want this vehicle spotless both inside and out. Right?

-You understand your orders? -Yes.

You're in the army now. We have a way of addressing officers, don't we?

-Yes, sir. -Good man. Well, carry on.

Now, Edwards.

We need to lay down something for you.

We need to ensure that these grounds are unaffected by our presence....

You wally.

-Right away, sir. -Carry on.

Crusoe!

Where are you?

I'm sorry I've not been to see you for a while.

I haven't been able to get away until now.

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

Where are you?

Crusoe?

Holy mackerel.

Hello, boy.

Careful, don't tip me over.

It's good to see you, boy.

Wait! Don't go!

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

This isn't so bad. It's fun, actually.

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

Crusoe!

What is it, Churchill?

Slow down, boy. Heel!

Shoo, shoo. Go away. Crusoe, go.

Crusoe, go! Shoo!

I thought it was raining, but when I looked up, there he was.

-No. -Big as a house.

-So then what happened? -I held out my hand, "Now, Crusoe...

...you have to promise to greet me, not eat me."

-Did he greet you or eat you? -He ate me.

Yeah, right. That's why you're here.

Like a sardine.

-There was everything down there. -Come on.

There was even a shipwreck.

-No. -Yes.

Yeah?

And I could just see a treasure chest.

And there was money in it.

-It was too far away for me to reach. -Yeah.

It was amazing.

Ma'am.

Did y-- Ma'am?

-Did you need something, ma'am? -No. No. Thank you.

For what?

For making them laugh.

Haven't heard them laugh like that in a long time, especially Angus.

-He's a good lad, ma'am. -Yes, he is.

I used to make him laugh like that.

Maybe you should try again.

What?

Well, just give him a wee bit more of your time.

Yes.

-Mr. Mowbray. -Please, call me Lewis.

Where'd you get your scar?

Shrapnel.

Almost took my arm off.

I was a gunner on a torpedo boat.

We were dive-bombed by a German plane, and I was firing at it.

Next thing, woke up in the hospital.

-Is it still painful? -It's nothing.

I'm lucky, compared to what some people have to....

It's a good thing I didn't lose the arm.

I'd not be much of a handyman with one hand.

You know, I'd be a one-handyman. Sorry.

No. I'm-- I'm sorry. Well--

You will tell me if it's troubling you, won't you?

-Lieutenant? -Yes, sir?

We had any news on this Mowbray character yet?

Yes, sir. I put my report on your desk yesterday, sir.

Mowbray's as clean as a whistle, sir.

County records show him born and raised in Dornoch.

Enlisted in the Royal Navy, 1,939.

Unblemished war record.

Injured in action, August 1,940, and honorably discharged.

He's something of a hero, you might say, sir.

-Thank you, Wormsley, that'll be all. -Yes, sir.

The head on it!

And a tail like a crocodile, only bigger. Wasn't it?

You've been telling that story for a week, and it changes every time.

-Scales or skin? -Skin.

What's your interest, Jock?

-Interest? -Aye.

This is front-page news.

The Aberdeen Argus readers will want to hear of this.

Not a word of this is to get out.

But Hughie, when the war's over, there could be tourists, excursions.

This could put our Loch Ness on the map.

I don't want it on the map. Just leave things the way they are.

If there's a monster in Loch Ness, the world has a right to know.

Aye.

Well, it's a perfect day for it.

This is awfully nice of you, but you don't have to.

No, I want you and the children to see the important work that we're doing.

If it's a mammal, it can't stay underwater for six hours.

Mammal, my arse. It's a monster, it can do what it wants.

You just be ready. This photograph will make us all rich.

Aye, aye.

Well, the first thing we did was to cut an access road...

...all the way to the top of the hill.

All the way up to the location. See?

Sir!

I know we've been an inconvenience for you since we've been here.

But I think you'll be impressed by what I'm about to show you.

This location, obviously, has been strategically chosen...

...for the long-range views.

Moray Firth in the east, Loch Lochy in the west.

-Now follow me. -Thank you.

Now, here she is...

...our pride and joy.

Now, before we fire up Victoria--

That's what we call her.

--I need you three to remain here on the perimeter.

And you might wanna cover your ears. She packs a hell of a punch.

-Come on. Block your ears. -We will be firing down the loch.

Let's see what sort of splash she makes.

All right, men. Walker.

-The loch? No, he can't do that. -What on earth?

I should have told you, there's a creature there.

A water horse. He could get hurt.

What? Stop this nonsense and let them do their work.

-No, Captain Hamilton. You mustn't! -Angus! Angus!

We're to remain over here.

Mother, please listen. He hatched from an egg. I saved his life.

-That is enough. -Mother, it's true.

He's telling the truth. You have to believe--

-No! Stop! -Fire!

Fire!

Very good.

What happened?

Did they kill Crusoe? That can't be the end.

No, no, no.

But it was the beginning of the end.

Poor Angus was beside himself for his creature.

He got into terrible trouble.

-No! Don't! -Hey! You!

-No! Don't! -Control yourself, boy.

Did I or did I not tell you to wait over there?!

Angus, this is not the place for us. Can someone drive us home, please?

-Certainly. Corbin. -Yes, sir.

-Kirstie. -Anne.

The boy needs discipline, Anne.

The captain lost all respect in Anne's eyes that day.

All right, Corbin.

That creature'll never surface after that bombardment. Puddocks.

-You bloody pests! -Aye.

And he blew a big hole in Jock's plans for fame and Jimmy's for fortune.

-To the left! -Jimmy McGarry was a man...

...not to be lightly parted from a pound or a penny.

-To the right! -He had seen the monster...

...and he was determined the rest of the world should see it too.

-Get out of the picture. -Aye, go!

Off you go.

Aye.

-We have got it. -We're going to be rich. Rich.

You can come in now, you daft buggers.

Everyone had a tale to tell about the monster.

Everyone except poor Angus.

He was sent to bed at 6 every night for a month.

Even his goody-two-shoes sister...

...could not convince their mother of the truth.

And no one had laid sight of Crusoe...

...since the bombardment...

...until that fateful night.

Blimey, that's it.

-What's it? -The monster.

That's just what I saw.

If it's out there, I'll catch it.

Let's go hunting, boys.

-Angus. -Kirstie?

This is Lewis' idea.

If you tell Mummy I let you out, I'll deny it. Do you understand?

Now everyone's talking about seeing the beast.

You have to get him to hide better or something.

Crusoe!

Crusoe! Come!

Try again.

Crusoe! Come!

Crusoe! Easy, boy, it's me!

-Lewis, what's happened to him? -He's gone wild, lad.

No. You're wrong.

You'll see.

Angus, be careful.

Easy, boy.

I'm your friend.

No, Angus!

It was your idea to put him in the wild. You said it would be best for him.

I didn't know that they'd shoot at him.

This is your fault.

Will it work?

Soft spot. Back of the neck.

Consider it dead.

Did you shoot that plane down?

What?

The plane you were shooting at when you got hurt.

Well, it's not something I brag about.

Why not?

-Crusoe. -Angus.

You hear that?

It's Churchill.

I think he's onto something. Good dog!

It's that dog. He'll tell everyone where Crusoe is.

-Wormsley, over there. In that cove. -I'll take her in.

Kill the engine.

Where's he gone?

Churchill?

Oi, Churchill!

Maybe he's just chasing a rabbit or something.

That's not it.

Someone kill it! Kill it!

Mayday! Mayday! We're on the loch. And we're under attack!

-Where is he? -There it is, port side.

Shoot it! Shoot it!

Turn the boat around.

Where is it? Where is it?

Anne.

Look, I....

I don't wish to carry on like this. I apologize for my actions on the hill.

No, no. We should apologize.

Angus should never have behaved in such an inappropriate fashion.

-Sir! -I do--

Sir! We just had a call from the loch. We're under attack.

-What? -We're under attack, sir.

-Get me a sub. This could be it! -Right.

-Bring my jeep around to the front. -Yes, sir.

You take the children into the cellar. Wormsley?

Kirstie, Angus, downstairs now!

-Angus is-- He's not here. -What?

-He's gone down to the loch. -Oh, my God.

Come quickly. Hurry, downstairs. Go, go, go.

-This is not a drill. -Yes, sir.

Clyde, bring the car round to the front of the house straightaway.

-I can't let you. It's too dangerous. -He's my son. You try to stop me.

Go away from me!

Go away. Go away from me!

Oh, my God. Please.

No. No, please!

-Crusoe! -Go the other way. Turn around.

Please! Go.

Crusoe! Stop! Put him down!

-Oh, go away! -Stop it!

-Crusoe! Stop! -Angus, no!

Crusoe!

No!

-Somebody! Get off me! Help. -Crusoe?

Angus? Can you hear me?

Come on, lad. Come on, son. Come on, Angus, breathe.

Come on!

If you have any magic in you at all, use it on this lad, I'm begging you.

Put the gunners on high alert, understand?

Any sign of an enemy vessel, you fire at will.

-But, sir-- -No. You fire at will!

Come on. Come on, lad.

Come on. Breathe, Angus.

Come on, get some good Scottish air in those lungs.

Stay with me, Angus. Stay with me, lad.

Come on. Come on, lad, breathe. Come on.

Come on, lad. Come on, we should go now.

Know something? This old workshop is the place I'll miss the most.

You'll look after it for me?

And I'll bet you grow into these by the time I get back.

You keep them well-polished.

We'll have none of that.

You're the man of the house now. I need you to be strong and sure.

All right, Dad. Strong and sure.

Aye. That's my boy.

That's it. That's it. Good lad. That's it.

Good boy.

Crusoe?

That's a good water horse.

-Thanks. Oh, God. -Captain Hamilton!

Angus!

-He's all right. -Angus, what happened?

-You got to kill it. -What's happening?

-I was only trying to save Crusoe. -Who's Crusoe?

-Wouldn't believe me if I told you. -It's a sea monster.

It was just there--

-What are you talking about? -I swear it. He was just there.

A sea monster? Are you telling me this has all been about a sea monster?

What is going on here?

Has everyone gone mad?! A sea monster?

There is no monster.

There's just you with your bloody gun!

And you.

Filling his head with tales of sea creatures and magic?

There's no monster. And there's no magic.

-Mother.... -There's just--

There's just this war, and death...

...and people acting insane.

What's wrong with everyone?

Angus?

-Yes, Mum. I tried to tell you. -Yes, you did.

His name's Crusoe. I raised him, right out of an egg.

Angus, be careful!

It's all right. He's my friend. He's peaceful, really.

He's not peaceful at all, sir. The damn thing tried to eat me.

Crusoe! Get out of here!

Crusoe, come!

Crusoe!

-Oh, my God. -Crusoe, come!

Good boy.

-Come on. Over here. -No!

Angus!

Angus! Angus!

Faster, Crusoe! We have to get to the net!

The sea. He's trying to get Crusoe out to sea.

Victoria base, come in.

Victoria base, come in.

You have to do something. You have to stop them.

All the radios are down. We have to get to the net.

All ammunition up here. On the double!

Help!

No! No.

You were in the Royal Navy. That's right?

-Aye, sir. -Think you can handle this tub?

I see the channel. Now head to sea, boy, as fast as you can.

-Come on, keep it moving. -I see something.

The rain's too heavy to make it out clearly. It looks like a periscope.

Good God, it is. A German sub. Prepare to fire.

Fire!

Go under, Crusoe. We have to go under!

-There! -Where?

-Over there! Can you see them? -I can't see him.

-Rapp! Situation report? -Sir.

One of our own torpedo boats is in pursuit of the target.

They're on the run. Don't let them get to the sea. Raise the nets!

Faster, Crusoe!

Go, Crusoe! Go!

What are we going to do?

-Angus! -Over here!

Angus!

-Let him go! -Do as he says!

Go on, boy!

Angus, let him go!

Let go, Angus!

Let go!

You're the best friend I've ever had.

I'll never forget you.

No, Crusoe! You can't stay here! Go and hide in the loch.

Crusoe, go!

Don't you hear me, you bloody fool? Do as I say.

Go!

Come on!

-Come on, Angus. -You're nearly there.

-Come on. -Come on, lad.

Now give me your hand. Give me your hand, boy. Come on.

Get him in the boat.

That's it. Good lad.

Where is he? Where'd he go?

There he is!

-He's gonna jump the net! -It's too high!

He'll never make it.

You did it, Crusoe! Well done, boy!

He'll not be coming back, will he?

I think he's meant to be on his own, dear.

Not Crusoe. I meant...

...Daddy.

No, love. He'll not.

-Look! Look, Angus! Up here. -Up here!

-You have to come quickly. -Look!

Come on, quickly.

Some say the creature comes back from time to time...

...looking for his friend.

Some claim to have seen it over the years.

But the boy never saw it again.

That's a wonderful story.

Aye. And all true, every word of it.

Thank you....

Angus.

Angus MacMorrow is the name.

He was so sweet. I know it's true.

-It's a great story, but it's not true. -You are so cynical.

William?

William!

William!

William...

...where are you?

For more infomation >> İstediğiniz Kişinin Facebook,instagram,Twitter Hesabını Çalın(Hem Telefon Hem Bilgisayarda Geçerli) - Duration: 14:31.

-------------------------------------------

TOP-5: 🎃 Halloween 🎃 VSCO filters for your Instagram - Duration: 6:47.

For more infomation >> TOP-5: 🎃 Halloween 🎃 VSCO filters for your Instagram - Duration: 6:47.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram Gets 'Superzoom' Camera Format, Halloween-Inspired Face Filters and Stickers - Duration: 2:15.

Instagram Gets 'Superzoom' Camera Format, Halloween-Inspired Face Filters and Stickers

For more infomation >> Instagram Gets 'Superzoom' Camera Format, Halloween-Inspired Face Filters and Stickers - Duration: 2:15.

-------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM,COME AUMENTARE VELOCEMENTE I FOLLOWERS-TESTATO 28/10/2017-HD - Duration: 5:11.

For more infomation >> INSTAGRAM,COME AUMENTARE VELOCEMENTE I FOLLOWERS-TESTATO 28/10/2017-HD - Duration: 5:11.

-------------------------------------------

[THAISUB] 171018 DEAN Instagram live | คุณดีนสปอยอัลบั้มใหม่ 130 : mood RVNG - Duration: 27:20.

For more infomation >> [THAISUB] 171018 DEAN Instagram live | คุณดีนสปอยอัลบั้มใหม่ 130 : mood RVNG - Duration: 27:20.

-------------------------------------------

OCTOBRE 2017 - VIRAL MAKEUP And Hair TIPS VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM By Amazing Artist (TEN) - Duration: 10:23.

Hello

I hope you are well

I hope you enjoy watching this video

And

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE

ENJOY :*

For more infomation >> OCTOBRE 2017 - VIRAL MAKEUP And Hair TIPS VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM By Amazing Artist (TEN) - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

What's the Story Behind Fake Private Jets on Instagram? | What's Trending Now - Duration: 2:14.

If you've ever been jealous of an Instagrammer flying on a private airplanes, a new company

is offering you the chance at a private jet photoshoot.

Welcome back to What's Trending, I'm Martini Beerman.

Please LIKE this video and SUBSCRIBE for more social media news.

Private planes and Instagram: they just go together...

Just like tigers and Tinder profiles.

If you follow a celebrity or a tacky, rich person on Instagram, you've definitely seen

the inside of a luxury plane or jet.

You can see private jets in the Instagram feed for celebs like Jay-Z, Kim Kardashian,

and Cara Delevigne.

There was also that time Lil Bow Wow thought he could fake like he was taking a private

jet... he got so called out.

He posted this photo to his Instagram of a private plane he said he was boarding to New

York City, but he was caught posting someone else's photo while sitting in coach class

of a regular commercial flight.

Bow Wow really could've used the help of this company based in Moscow.

Private Jet Studio is a Russian company that rents a grounded private aircraft out to Instagrammers,

looking to fake the fabulous life.

What?

Instagram is a lie?

Private Jet Studio provides a grounded Gulfstream 65 airplane and a professional photographer.

A two-hour photoshoot costs $245, roughly a tenth of the price of what it would cost

to rent a private jet for two hours and have it take off.

Hair and makeup is, of course, extra.

But not everybody needs it if you know what I mean.

And, crazy to me... some people have taken advantage of the new service.

As well as a few cute and cuddly pets.

So do they have a plane dresser?

Where somebody comes in and switches out the backdrop of the plane every single time somebody

new comes in?

Or, do they tailor it to look like certain airliners?

I bet there'd be some type of copyright infringement on that.

But folks on social media are less than thrilled with the idea.

Yeah!

Because it's a big ol' lie.

Dylan A. Kent makes fun of the old plane tweeting, "Is that interior from the 1960s?"

Yeah, Dyl.

It's retro.

That's like totally in right now.

Bill Hart says, "Doesn't EVERYONE already fake the 'good life' on social media?"

That's right, Bill!

You preach that truth.

Comedy Central suggests, "Or you can use Photoshop like everyone else."

Have you ever faked anything for Instagram?

Used photoshop?

Would you pay for a private plane for something like this?

Let us know in the COMMENTS.

For more awesome stories, head to whatstrending.com.

For more infomation >> What's the Story Behind Fake Private Jets on Instagram? | What's Trending Now - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

5 Tricks to GROW Your INSTAGRAM Account - Duration: 9:45.

For more infomation >> 5 Tricks to GROW Your INSTAGRAM Account - Duration: 9:45.

-------------------------------------------

Wow: Dagi Bee knackt 5-Millionen-Marke bei Instagram! - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> Wow: Dagi Bee knackt 5-Millionen-Marke bei Instagram! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

20171028 左伴彩佳 (AKB48 チーム8) Instagram Live - Duration: 59:56.

For more infomation >> 20171028 左伴彩佳 (AKB48 チーム8) Instagram Live - Duration: 59:56.

-------------------------------------------

JoeyStarr, Johnny Hallyday... Découvrez le best-of Instagram de la semaine ! - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> JoeyStarr, Johnny Hallyday... Découvrez le best-of Instagram de la semaine ! - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

Mariana Rodriguez Instagram, profilo scomparso: guai per la venezuelana - Duration: 3:55.

For more infomation >> Mariana Rodriguez Instagram, profilo scomparso: guai per la venezuelana - Duration: 3:55.

-------------------------------------------

FAMOUS INSTAGRAM SLIME Recipes & Tutorials // How To Make Snoop Slimes, Glitter.Slimes Slimes & MORE - Duration: 15:45.

For more infomation >> FAMOUS INSTAGRAM SLIME Recipes & Tutorials // How To Make Snoop Slimes, Glitter.Slimes Slimes & MORE - Duration: 15:45.

-------------------------------------------

Use Instagram and Lose Weight Fast - Weight loss tips - Duration: 3:24.

Use Instagram and Lose Weight Fast - Weight loss tips

Losing weight (and keeping it off) isn't easy.

If you're looking lead a healthier lifestyle, turning to Instagram can help.

Trying to lose weight can be a lonely experience.

While pretty much everyone says they could lose a few pounds, but anyone wanting to eat

healthier knows how isolating it can be to eat clean at a work lunch or skip drinks with

the girls to workout.

Especially if you don't know anyone else who needs to lose more than 100 pounds in

order to be a healthy weight.

Bailey Ryan knows that feeling all too well.

She struggled with obesity for most of her life.

But it was 2015 when the nurse decided that a healthier lifestyle was worth it.

To find support and inspiration Ryan turned to Instagram.

Inspired by clean eaters on Instagram (using the hashtag #whole30approved), Ryan tried

The Whole-30 diet, a month-long nutrition program that excludes dairy, sugar, grains,

legumes and alcohol.

Ryan later adapted to a paleo diet.

In addition to clean eating, Ryan also works out regularly.

Now, two years into her fitness journey, Ryan credits part of her 120-pound weight loss

success to her Instagram account @paleobailey.

How sharing your fitness journey on Instagram can help ?

Weight loss Instagram accounts aren't like the typical accounts you see on Instagram.

There are no expectations to post carefully crafted, witty captions to photos that look

like they belong in the glossy magazines.

In fact, weight loss Instagram accounts are the exact opposite.

Most people with these accounts expose the vulnerable thoughts of body image and self-esteem

that we all have, but wouldn't even admit to our best friends.

People with weight loss and fitness Instagram accounts post progress pictures, recipe ideas

and their non-scale victories.

The posts are intimate, diary-entry confessions.

The new way to get healthy

With Instagram following her weight-loss journey, Ryan felt motivated knowing that people were

invested in her weight loss.

"My followers hold me accountable and push me through the hard stuff," she says.

"My Instagram account is a place where I can share everything about my struggles with

weight loss."

Instagram also helped Ryan track her progress.

"Since I also wrote about how I was feeling in the photo captions, it's been really

cool to see how much I've changed.

Not just physically, but mentally and emotionally, too," she explains.

You'll notice that her cutlines are long and she doesn't hold back.

Reading her old posts and looking at her weight loss pictures have been Ryan's favourite

parts about journaling on social media about her weight loss.

Being vulnerable on social media

Unfortunately, with cyber bullying and Internet trolls, anyone active on social media is at

risk for online harassment.

And when you have a big social media following like Ryan, you're more likely to receive

unwanted comments.

Although Ryan knows a lot of people who have experienced online harassment on their weight

loss Instagram accounts, remarkably, she seems to be an exception to the rule.

"I'm super grateful that I don't have to deal with any of it or read any of it,"

she says.

If you like this video don't forget to subscribe and also check other interesting videos

in this channel.

For more infomation >> Use Instagram and Lose Weight Fast - Weight loss tips - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Celebrity New : Mandy Moore credits Instagram for helping her meet her fiancé - Duration: 3:37.

Mandy Moore credits Instagram for helping her meet her fiancé

The This Is Us star credits the photo-sharing app for helping her connect with her now-fiancé Taylor Goldsmith, who is the frontman for the band Dawes.

She said: I took a picture of their album and posted it on Instagram. Somehow, Taylor saw it and sent a note to me.

We started emailing back and forth, then we went on a date and the rest is history. Thanks Instagram, for helping me meet my fiancé!.

And even though Mandy and Taylor are forced to spend a lot of time apart because of her hectic schedule filming This Is Us and his touring, they always make time for each other.

She added: We spent hours FaceTiming each other. We fell in love before wed even really held hands or kissed or anything. It was great .

I feel incredibly understood and supported. I feel incredibly lucky to have somebody who is like, I got your back. I found the right person and I feel like we can handle anything together..

Meanwhile, the 33-year-old actress also opened the few years of unhappiness she had previously, including splitting from Ryan Adams, her husband of seven years, back in 2015.

She shared to People magazine: I had a few years of just unhappiness. From a career perspective, I felt like I was barely treading water.

I was really discouraged and dismayed at the sort of opportunities that werent presenting themselves any longer. That coincided with my personal life not being in a great place.

[Then I had] a light bulb epiphany moment. I stopped, I regrouped, I got myself better situated, and six months later [This is Us] came around. And I was ready for it..

For more infomation >> Celebrity New : Mandy Moore credits Instagram for helping her meet her fiancé - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

BEST MAKEUP TUTORIALS Compilation #36 💘 VIRAL MAKEUP VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM - Duration: 10:16.

🌹Please like ❤️ and subscribe. Thank you! 💋

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét