Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily an Aug 31 2018

- Hey, thank you.

Welcome.

As Mort told you, my name is Rick Podell.

Many of you may know my parents, Dave and Loretta Podell.

(audience laughs)

We were on the TV show together, Bowling for Food Stamps.

(audience laughs)

I'm happy to be here, a little bit depressed actually.

I must admit it.

Well, I just broke up with my girlfriend two years ago.

(audience laughs)

You know why we broke up?

We broke up because she used to always

throw out quotes in that magazine, Family Circle.

You know that one?

Where some housewife explains how

she makes a can of tuna last for the summer.

(audience laughs)

Or, seven ways to convert your bathroom

into a breakfast nook.

Cosmopolitan always has those articles.

How to have an affair with your doctor

without him knowing it.

(audience giggles)

So, we broke up.

Music was real important to our relationship.

Our favorite group was The Four Seasons.

Remember that group?

Who always sound like their undershorts

are being pulled very tightly from behind.

(audience giggles)

Great lyrics you could really identify with too.

Walk like a man, talk like a man.

(audience laughs)

Great, I'd love to see The Four Seasons

at home with their families.

Honey, what's for dinner?

Where are the kids?

(audience laughs)

Remember the first date you went on?

That was probably the most excruciating

experience of your life.

Do you remember the first date you went on?

No, Rick, we don't remember anything as an audience.

Okay, just don't bother us.

Don't involve us, okay. (audience laughs)

We're under tremendous pressure.

Don't talk to us.

We've had a rough day.

We gotta get on the freeway.

Please don't involve us in your act.

(audience applauds)

First date I went on, I was so nervous.

Sixteen years old, I'd just gotten my driver's license.

So my car insurance was, I think, $3,800 every 15 minutes.

(audience laughs)

Had a two-toned car, green on one side, red on the other

for conflicting eyewitness reports.

(audience laughs)

I was so scared I drank about

four bottles of English Leather.

(audience laughs)

Guys remember this on a date.

If you ever had a pimple on your face,

you put a BAND-AID over it.

Remember that?

Tell the girl you cut yourself shaving.

That worked till you got one on your forehead.

(audience laughs)

Going to the pick up the girl,

her father comes to the door,

looks like a side of beef with teeth.

(audience laughs)

Hi, come on in, sex fiend.

(audience laughs)

And the mother's standing behind him

in a pink Chiffon negligee with a parakeet on a leash.

Hello. (audience laughs)

Have you and my daughter done anything

you should be ashamed of?

No, how about you and the bird?

(audience laughs)

Just as you're getting ready to the leave the house,

the father would always do this.

(clears throat) Where are you two kids going tonight?

Sir, we'll be at the Holiday Inn, room 328.

Give us a call. (audience laughs)

My parents used to take us to dinner a lot,

and my dad was a big influence on me.

He's a tough guy, tough.

He smokes in bed face down.

(audience laughs)

Dad, your face is on fire.

No wonder I can't get to sleep.

(audience laughs)

I went away to college.

Every Sunday my parents would call,

and they talked to me for 20 minutes,

and then my mother would say, "Wait, don't hang up.

"Your father has to talk to you."

Hi, dad, how you doing?

Fine, here's your mother.

(audience laughs)

My dad was a traveling salesman.

Used to have to go to the airport

all the time to pick him up.

You know something?

Nobody listens in airports.

You can say anything.

Flight 18 to Miami has no engine and the crew is drunk.

Now ready for boarding,

and people walk on to the plane.

Here we go. (audience laughs)

There's so much hijacking and terrorism too.

They're sending in the wrong negotiators.

They should send in Monty Hall.

Look, you got 50 hostages.

You wanna keep what you have or go for

what Jay Stewart's holding in the little box?

(audience laughs)

Yasser Arafat, come on down.

(audience laughs)

It's important too for my parents and us

to have dinner together.

The family always had a meal together

every evening at six o'clock, and we all had chores.

I made a salad.

My dad burped and read the paper.

(audience laughs)

Mom was a great cook.

Used to put Lemon Pledge on the meat to give it a shine.

(audience laughs)

Hey, we had a dog who sat up and begged not to eat.

(audience laughs)

Every Saturday night we got dragged to

a Chinese Jewish takeout restaurant called Sum Dum Goi.

(audience laughs)

Run by a guy named Wing Tipshoes.

(audience laughs)

My mother was always on a diet too,

one of the realistic dieters.

I gotta lose 100 pounds an hour.

Can you help me?

(audience laughs)

Then we go to an Italian restaurant.

She orders lasagna and a Tab to drink.

(audience laughs)

My mother also (laughs), she gave me a book,

an interesting book, "How to Pick Up Girls."

You read this book?

Written by Harry Reasoner.

(audience laughs)

Inside the book it's great.

It says most guys think you have to be

rich and attractive to get a woman,

and then it says not true.

Sure, we all know girls are secretly

looking for poor unattractive men, right?

Look, Sylvia, there's a guy with a pimple and no cash.

Let's talk to him. (audience laughs)

Hey, listen, you've been great.

Thank you very much.

I've enjoyed it. (audience applauds)

Thank you.

(audience whistles)

Thank you.

For more infomation >> Rick Podell - An Evening at the Improv - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sommerangeln vom Feinsten - Mit Schwimmbrot auf Karpfen an der Oberfläche! - Duration: 7:16.

For more infomation >> Sommerangeln vom Feinsten - Mit Schwimmbrot auf Karpfen an der Oberfläche! - Duration: 7:16.

-------------------------------------------

31- His integration as an immigrant | responding to Wilders' #MuhammadCartoonContest | Soliman - Duration: 0:53.

For more infomation >> 31- His integration as an immigrant | responding to Wilders' #MuhammadCartoonContest | Soliman - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

⚡HOW TO CREATE AN AWESOME GAMES BUSINESS | GAME JAMS & COLLABORATION | ENTREPRENEUR ADVICE ⚡ - Duration: 5:20.

My name is Roberta Lucca, I'm an unconventional entrepreneur. My passion is bolder in everything I do

Do you dare to be different?

If you were a band and

bands usually create music out of jams, right, especially if it's jazz music, but, you know even traditional

musicians and rock stars and etc

they actually have some ideas of some things and some sounds they want to experiment and

and very often they go into jams to

to align themselves into a specific rhythm and a specific lyrics and you know to create music together and

And it's all about improvisation as well

So they go there with themselves totally present play the guitar sing a little bit play the bass

Whatever, drums and then they create great music

hopefully great music out of that and

For Bossa

we found out at some point that we were in a position

all the decisions and everything that we were creating game-wise was kind of top-down and

We had the opportunity to join a massive global Game Jam

where we sent four people of our team there and

Ended up creating Surgeon Simulator

At the time, we were already experimenting having this kind of time off

Inside the company on an ongoing basis

And we said for games

Is there something else that we could craft that make sense for us?

And that's how game jams came about

So in practice, what happened is that every other month

Since we were I don't know 10 people

We stopped the whole team to allow themselves to get together in teams

However, they want to compose the team. Usually the teams have

One or two developers. They have designers, a game designer.

They have artists. And sometimes some someone from marketing also joins

What they do is -

They get together they have ideas, they brainstorm a lot of ideas

And they create a game and there are only two rules

One rule is you cannot work on your own

Persuade someone else or if you can not persuade someone else that your idea is amazing

Chances are you should be joining someone else with a better idea than yours

The second rule is the game needs to be playable at the end of 48 hours

the one that we're doing this month is

amazing because

We actually created a mini exhibition inside the office so that people created

each team created a whole experience around the game

Then all of us were kind of going around and playing the game and kind of having a feel of that

Which is much nicer than than doing a presentation, right? Because sometimes with presentations

You're like, okay, this game is amazing. You ask a lot of questions, but you actually have not played it

What happens for Bossa is that all the projects that we create from Game Jams they either get

killed because they're not good enough or they get

Picked up by someone else or someone in the teams. I don't know

I want to do that in my spare time

and

we usually

Have a conversation with the team and say well maybe we can allow

and in the future we can consider if we publish the game

Because it's not of interest of Bossa or something

But most importantly, the best ones go into our roadmap

Meaning it goes into production

It goes into the next available slot for us to build the game full-on

Game Jams became part of our culture and it's so funny because it's

I have to give credit to my co-founder Imre

He's the one who started crafting game jams

And he's so on it, adamant on improving that on an ongoing basis. So

That's how we roll here. We love doing things differently. We love being bold

And we love to take those risks

because

imagine

from a business perspective

It's actually costly for us to stop a whole team nowadays 80 people for two days to do that

but

It's so important for the way that we create games. It's so important for

For the team to feel comfortable to create great things together

but also to have the the purpose and the autonomy and feel like you know, they

They are doing something that has meaning

Because they created that

It was not me as a founder or my co-founders saying

Hey, you should do that because that's what I believe right and as a company

I think it's so important that we give the teams, and we give our best people the

The space to shine and the space to create awesomeness

If you liked what you watched there's more coming every week. Subscribe and let's be bolder together!

For more infomation >> ⚡HOW TO CREATE AN AWESOME GAMES BUSINESS | GAME JAMS & COLLABORATION | ENTREPRENEUR ADVICE ⚡ - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Rudy Fires Off A Pair Of Silver Bullets That Can Demolish The Witch Hunt - Duration: 3:43.

For more infomation >> Rudy Fires Off A Pair Of Silver Bullets That Can Demolish The Witch Hunt - Duration: 3:43.

-------------------------------------------

Augmented Reality Tutorial: How to Build an AR app with Wikitude in Unity - Duration: 3:18.

Download the Unity Plugin for the Wikitude SDK from our website: https://www.wikitude.com

Create a free developer account which gives you access to a free trial license.

Make sure you complete the registration.

Extract the package into a folder of your choice.

Start Unity and create a new project.

Switch to iOS as our target platform for this project.

Go to the Player Settings and change the company name and the bundle ID for this project.

Let's now import the Wikitude Augmented Reality SDK.

Look for the Unity package in the folder you extracted the plugin.

Next, we will create a simple Object Tracking experience.

First add the Wikitude Camera game object.

You can paste there your trial license key.

Now add the Object Tracker from the prefabs and drag it into the scene.

Select which target collection to use for this sample - here we are using our demo firetruck toy.

Add an augmentation that should be shown once the firetruck is recognized.

Using Live Preview it is easy to preview experiences without deploying to an actual device.

Here we are using an attached iPhone X and the Unity Remote application

to stream the camera images to Unity.

Let's run the project in the editor using the Unity Remote application.

Make sure your device is connected to your machine through a cable.

Build the project now to export an Xcode project.

Open the xcode project file that Unity generated.

Add the Wikitude framework to your app project.

Run the same app now directly on your development device

and you have finished your Augmented Reality app :) !

All relevant links can be found in the description below.

For more infomation >> Augmented Reality Tutorial: How to Build an AR app with Wikitude in Unity - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

Running around as a crip and being an idiot. (RRP2) - Duration: 14:01.

Well In part three I get kicked for gun exploiting smh. enjoy :)

For more infomation >> Running around as a crip and being an idiot. (RRP2) - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

120 seconds || An experimental Short film by Vineel KV || Shot in an Iphone - Duration: 20:56.

Entering into the GPS co-ordinates

RADIO : Good Morning every one

RADIO : You are listening to 98.3 FM... your daily dose of refreshing music and news

RADIO : On this "TIME" of pleasant morning....

RADIO : Don't miss the special guest lecture by renowned scientist Mr. Mathew on his research on possibilities of time travel !

RADIO : In another half an hour... in our studio......until then.. stay tuned !

SCIENTIST: Shit.. those bastards are back

(CHASE)

SCIENTIST: My dream... My research... should not be wasted...

SCIENTIST: Even though it's against my will....

SCIENTIST: I don't have other option.

<i>( SELFIE PIC 1 )</i>

<i>( LORRY HORN ... )</i>

<i>( ACCIDENT )</i>

<i>( MOBILE PHONE LOST )</i>

<i>( GARBAGE YARD )</i>

<i>( MOBILE PHONE PICKED FROM GARBAGE )</i>

( MOBILE PHONE SOLD )

( THEFT )

<i>( SOLD TO RETAIL SHOP )</i>

Is it ready ?

It's looking new... is this mine ?

Better to take a selfie before she leaves

Let me capture this beautiful moment

<i>( SELFIE PIC 2 )</i>

Do you have change for Rupees 2000?

- No bro - Please check boss i need it urgently

I am telling you , I don't have it. Leave me...please check with others

where is she ?

Is it dejavu ?

Is it real ??

I am confused

I am sure..i took a selfie

I was infatuated by that girl ?

I am still confused

World tour...

Every person has a dream

And the biggest adventure you can take..

Is to live the life of your dreams.

Need to stay focused

Yesterday...

Shopping mall.... that girl...

Is it devaju ?

I am still confused about yesterday's incident

Is it a dream ?

Did really happen yesterday ??

<i>( SELFIE PIC 3 )</i>

Need to freshen up

What the heck just happened !

Is this due to the mobile ??

Camera ??

Is this due to the selfie ??

What could it be ?

Do I have any psychological issues ?

Or is this happening due to any external influence ?

The only way to determine something indefinite...

is to test it

I need a perfect object

Search is the only option

Got you !

You are the one..who is going to help me to find out the truth

The design flow of sand in this hour glass is 120 seconds

If I take a picture

It should tell the exact time of reversal.

How is this possible man !!

Time is being repeated by 120 seconds

So it was true...shopping mall...morning...

So time is getting reversed only for the objects in the picture frame ?

Let me check for the final time !!

<i>( PIC 4 )</i>

Let me test it on a living object

<i>( PIC 5 )</i>

look out..i will see ur end...

I don't remember using a SIM card in my other mobile

how am I getting a call ??

Who is this ?

You are probably wondering who I am

I am not the person you are trying to speak....

Shhhhh....sometimes it is better to stay quite and open your ears

who are you ?

You don't know me...but I know you

How was your shopping yesterday ?

What do you want ? I want to play a game with you

There are hidden clues around you

The only reward in this game is " winning "

This will give you what you need...

what you want...

what you desire.

what do i need ?

What ever it is you want...

Need or desire

What you like to have

Better try to get it now

Cause this is the option

Why did you choose me ?

Every choice has an end result

You will get to know it soon

I will be back in 120 seconds

Hope you will make a choice

Sometimes, all the struggles in your life boil out to a single point to be successful

It is worth a try... rather than to sit for a lifetime

Especially when you have the most precious thing in this world

" TIME"

I don't know who you are...

I don't know what you want...

but surely know what i need !

THE GAME BEGINS..

The clue is at your door step....this is your 1st task

A clue is Encrypted in the message

You have 10 mins to your destination

Go through the park which fills the hunger

what does it mean ?

Walking through a park...

Hunger...

what is that clue ??

A location ??

A building ??

I need to go there in 10 mins?

i don't know....

May be he is testing my abilities

Don't giveup

think... park... hunger

Who fills the hunger ?

A restaurant ?....a hotel...?

what does the park mean ?

Yes !

"THE PARK"... which fills the hunger

The clue is to reach "THE PARK" in 10 mins...

I have 5 minutes left

Good

I wasn't expecting that from you

Be quicker than your opponents to reach the next stage

The next clue is in your own hands

what else is hidden in this encrypted message

Nothing is mentioned here

somebody is playing with me since this morning

this is bullshit

Think...park..hunger...

he made us to reach here...

he wants one of us to reach the next point

what may be the point ??

Might be a hidden place

I need to find it.

There is nothing left in this message

I can't find any clue

He might be playing with us

Can't do this anymore

Wait..is this the clue ?

S...o...u...t...h

South

five zero zero... 500

South 500

That's it!

he wants me to 500 meters to the south.

It is to my left..

I am not able to figure out the clue

This is out of my league..haven't got a clue

He meant exactly 500 MTRS down south.

Ok..what now

Have reached 500 MTRS

There is nothing here

No signs of a hidden place

Is there any other message here ?

what it might be ?

If he wants me to reach some location, there should be a hidden clue some where here

South 500

I am at the right place

Next clue must be somewhere here

These are some random alphabets and numbers

What is this suppose to indicate

116 BI 210 OCHG

1 must be A....

16 must be P...

B must be 2....

A... P... 2... 9... B... J... 0387.....

This is a vehicle registration number...

Nothing is impossible in this world

I will definitely conquer my dream !

There must be a vehicle parked somewhere here...

hey bro... hey

Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with

Well done... collect your reward on your left.

Win the balance amount by completing the next tasks.

You will receive the clue shortly.

I need to win the remaining amount...for achieving my dream of world tour

Reach GVMC with in next 5 mins

Your count down starts now!

<i>( Your destination is 7 minutes from here )</i>

It is impossible to reach GVMC in 5 mins

The only way to make it possible is by using my "special power"..,/.

<i>( SELFIE PIC 6 )</i>

<i>( Turn left )</i>

<i>( Turn right )</i>

<i>( Drive straight )</i>

It was a close call

Thanks to my special power

<i>( Your have reached your destination )</i>

At last...

The moment has arrived

Moments are meant to happen

You are one of a kind

That's the reason I am here

I am completely bowled by your dynamics

Why me

You are the first person

To walk through all the challenges.

Didn't expect you to reach here...

Need and desire are the two things...which drive us to grab a distant opportunity

One needs to thrust himself to achieve any desired thing or a selfish need

My selfish need is your "Time"

Your desire is my "Victory"

What do you want ?

I want to buy your time

The person who can travel against the Time can only go through these challenges

It's not working

Everything has a limit

Each move was observed

Every click was counted

It's not working

Give me the time...take your money

One cannot measure time with money

I choose time over money

why do you need this mobile...if it's not working anymore..

It's non of your business

<i>( GUNSHOT )</i>

Mobile was not working...

How did I come back...

all the tasks...all the money...

he was looking for the mobile.

this is a trap...

he needs the mobile...

once he gets the mobile.. he will eliminate me...

I saw the future...

I need to act before it's all over.

save myself....

<i>( GUNSHOT )</i>

Money is the prime intention...

what just happened!

Am I a murderer now ?

Mobile was not working.... how did I come back?

Is there any other force that is guiding me ?

Or was i in a time loop ?

SCIENTIST: GOT YOU BROTHER! ... ( PIC )

(<i> FLASH BACK : SELFIE PIC 1)</i>

(FLASH BACK: VOICE IN THE RADIO)<i></i>

For more infomation >> 120 seconds || An experimental Short film by Vineel KV || Shot in an Iphone - Duration: 20:56.

-------------------------------------------

Trump Just Threatened To Plunge The Whole World Into An Unprecedented Economic Crisis - Duration: 1:55.

For more infomation >> Trump Just Threatened To Plunge The Whole World Into An Unprecedented Economic Crisis - Duration: 1:55.

-------------------------------------------

موزعة المــــاء ضد فـأس حديدي شهد الكارة ////Distributed water against an iron ax - Duration: 6:13.

For more infomation >> موزعة المــــاء ضد فـأس حديدي شهد الكارة ////Distributed water against an iron ax - Duration: 6:13.

-------------------------------------------

Grant Woods shares an all-time McCain story - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Grant Woods shares an all-time McCain story - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

THIS BALL IS LIKE ANGEL TOUCH - Duration: 7:57.

For more infomation >> THIS BALL IS LIKE ANGEL TOUCH - Duration: 7:57.

-------------------------------------------

How To Create An App Mobile - Builder App - TeraApp - Duration: 1:52.

Click on "Create App" button

Choose needed category

Upload background image

Click on "Choose icon" button

Add Feature – Choose needed feature

Edit needed fields

Click menu "Report"

Click menu "Service"

Link Download – Scan QR Code – And Publish App

For more infomation >> How To Create An App Mobile - Builder App - TeraApp - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

cáp treo Núi Cấm An Giang ngày nay quá đẹp | cần thơ ký sự - Duration: 20:00.

For more infomation >> cáp treo Núi Cấm An Giang ngày nay quá đẹp | cần thơ ký sự - Duration: 20:00.

-------------------------------------------

Thành lập doanh nghiệp tại An Giang | Dịch vụ cho doanh nghiệp - Duration: 4:48.

For more infomation >> Thành lập doanh nghiệp tại An Giang | Dịch vụ cho doanh nghiệp - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

Real Bigfoot from an old car with budget $3000 - Duration: 8:22.

This old car was good enough only for one thing – to be remelted.

But then it was incredibly lucky to become a base of a new project.

The project that tells us how to turn an old rubbish car into a real Bigfoot!

Are you interested?

Then stay with us, we are to start right now!

Hi guys as usually its me just a voice over and you are watching review machines.

Probably you see the cheapest big foot ever been built.

Its owner deliberately tried to make a real Bigfoot for very little money.

The base here is an old ussr car that was bought for the project just for 300 baks.

And just look at it…how cool it is now.

By the way…

yes it is old and cheap car, but it used to be a very comfortable model.

So our Bigfoot not only the cheapest but probably the most comfortable.

Big, luxurious seats, a good heater…Well I think today we will test this car being

in a real comfort unlike numerous other atvs we tested on this channel.

Bust firstly lets dive a little bit deeper in the construction and technical details.

The base here is a modified frame from an old 4wd car.

It was slightly lengthened.

The axles are also from the same 4wd car.

There are two transfer cases that provide a very powerful torque, that is essential

for the huge wheels.

The engine is stock 2.4 liters capacity and this unit proved to be rather reliable.

Many things were done with the steering system.

To handle with the huge wheels the real hydraulic steering was implemented here.

There is a hydraulic pump and cylinder from a truck.

The wheels are also from a truck but they were seriously modified.

Most part of the rubber was simply cut off.

The rear part also was modified and now it is like a real truck.

The interior remained the same and as I said it is quite comfortable even in stock.

Well lets have a ride!

By the way the owner says that the whole budget of the project is only 3000 dollars.

Surprisingly the result is quite reliable.

The car went through many tests and proved to be rather durable and capable for offroading.

The main drawback to my mind is that you can't drive this thing on public roads anymore.

And the maximum speed now is only 50 km/hour.

In this way this car is used not like a showcar but like a tractor to help with numerous things

in a household.

Besides it turned out to be a good atv for hunting and fishing, it is able to go wherever

you want.

Theoretically it is even able to float, but frankly speaking we didn't enough courage

to test it.

But we tested how it went on offroad.

And it was quite good.

But I can't say it was a surprise.

Huge low pressure wheels and full wheel drive always do a lot of good.

The only thing that this car is lacking it's a central system of tire inflation.

Well now its my favorite part – let me try it myself.

Wow there is an engine start with a button…not bad!

To start moving choose the second gear, the first one is too slow even for offroad.

… As I've said the two transfer cases provide a very good torque, as if I drove

a diesel.

Besides I liked how the suspension worked.

It moves very smoothly even on a rough terrain due to the low pressure wheels and long travel

leaf suspension.

But on the other hand it swings quite seriously, like a boat on waves, it seems that the shocks

are out of order.

I was the most impressed by the steering.

The homemade hydraulic steering works perfectly!

You can turn the huge wheels literally with only a finger!

Well I should say this car produced a good impression on me, especially taking into account

a low price.

The comfortable interior, perfect steering, soft suspension – it is definitely worth

its money.

Well guys I think you agree with me, that such a car should be tested on a real offroad.

So we tried to do our best to find a decent obstacle.

Unfortunately there was only a huge field in the location, and it was quite a job to

find there something interesting.

I should mention, that frankly speaking it is quite easy to get this machine stuck.

It is rather heavy and it is hard for it to go in a swamp.

The only way to move there it is to do a very low pressure in wheels.

Finally we found something interesting.

A small river with a tiny bridge across it.

Firstly lets try how durable the bridge is.

…Boring… why do we need some bridges at all when we are driving such a car.

Lets go straight into the river!

Well at least we tried.

As you see it was no sweat for the car…so the same thing …boring.

Ok, the last try to put more action into this video.

We are going to cut our way straight through the woods.

Do not feel pity for the woods.

Either way they are going to be removed because this field is to be cultivated.

So lets do it!

This time it was rather funny, the car was cutting its way very impressive, but as you

can see the woods revenged and we got the broken mirror and lights.

Well what should I say after I tested this car.

Firstly I want to remind that the whole budget of the project is only about 3000 dollars.

And to my mind for these money it is quite a decent car, simple construction, impressive

offroading abilities, a comfortable interior and soft suspension, and to top it all – the

perfect hydraulic steering.

The flip side is – it cant be driven on public roads, dead shocks, the original car

and the used parts are very old so it is very hard to say, how long this car is going to

be alive.

And it is very interesting to read your opinions about this project, so please post a comment

if you liked it or not and why.

And now lets call it a day.

Thanks for watching guys, please consider subscribing the channel if you liked this

video.

It will be many more interesting materials here, good bye!

For more infomation >> Real Bigfoot from an old car with budget $3000 - Duration: 8:22.

-------------------------------------------

Dent Repair PAINTLESS - Dent Removal on a SUV Gate - Duration: 5:28.

hey today you're gonna see how I use

paintless dent repair to take out these

couple of small dents in the gate of this Chevy Equinox

[static sound effect]

[music]

typically with paintless dent repair

we try to go behind the

panel and push it out

so with this Chevy Equinox that we have

in here today you're gonna see the

process of not only from the outside of

what it looks like as the dent is coming

out but I'm also gonna show you the

inside under the panel with the tool

from the inside that we use the paint

special paintless dent repair tools to

go on the inside and slowly push the

dent out you're gonna see as I'm doing

that that I'm just slightly gently

moving the tool around making small

little gentle pushes until I get it

completely flat perfect

now typically with paintless dent repair

and the way it's been done for over

thirty 40 years now is when it first

started was going behind the panel we

actually pushed the dents out from the

inside massage them gently push them

until we get the panel flat and this

always worked really well it worked

perfectly worked excellent with small

dings and door dents and it is advanced

over the years into much bigger damage

now you may have seen a lot of stuff

that's been marketed online now to

consumers to stick a tab onto the car

and just pop your dent out it's

magically gone now doesn't always work

that easily and if you click this icon

up at the top I've got two lists a

playlist of more videos that I've done

that just use the grouping method and

you can see the process of how it's done

and it's not just a quick quick fix

hey thanks for checking out this

paintless dent repair video here today

I've got many more videos over on my

youtube channel click one of these

videos below here you can definitely see

more if you liked what you saw today be

sure to hit subscribe click the like

button and follow me here for more

paintless dent repair videos see you in

the next video

For more infomation >> Dent Repair PAINTLESS - Dent Removal on a SUV Gate - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

"A Day in the Life of…" an Avalanche Management Team Member - Duration: 1:43.

In the days leading up to my experience I was extremely excited,

but I have to admit I was a little scared too.

I was pretty sure it would be physically demanding,

and I wasn't sure I'd be up to the challenge.

Hi, my name is Maureen Musclow and I participated

in a Day in the Life of an avalanche management team member.

The work that this team does makes a big difference in people's lives.

Here in BC's Rogers Pass, Parks Canada and the Canadian Armed Forces

work together as part of the largest mobile avalanche control program in the world.

The work that they do helps minimize the impact of avalanches

by protecting roads and railroads lines.

From my perspective, it takes a special kind of person

to be an avalanche management team member.

They do a lot of climbing, digging, measuring and collecting and analyzing data.

All this work helps with gathering the information

necessary to forecast avalanches before they occur.

This is just part of the job.

Avalanche staff also need to have the skills and training

to take on rescue and recovery efforts.

Teams members must be able to handle the intense emotions

that can be experienced when they have a successful rescue,

as well as when they have to deal with serious injuries or fatalities.

This work combines nature and science.

It touches on safety and conservation.

The people who do this job have to be physically fit and very technically oriented.

They help keep Canadians safe from avalanches and, in my opinion,

they also get to carry out their job in one of the most beautiful places in the world.

It's way too late in my career to take the necessary

training to be successful in this field.

However, I can picture my daughter doing this job

and being the happiest worker ever.

For more infomation >> "A Day in the Life of…" an Avalanche Management Team Member - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Duchess Meghan is set to appear in her first interview as a royal - Duration: 2:52.

Since she became a royal, we haven't heard Duchess Meghan speak much. There were her wedding vows of course, but aside from that, she has been relatively quiet

But the Duchess of Sussex, along with Prince Charles, Prince William, Princess Anne and Sophie, Countess of Wessex, has recently filmed an interview for an upcoming documentary entitled Queen of the World, which will be broadcast in the UK in September

As a former actress and accomplished public speaker, we have no doubt that Duchess Meghan will be a shining star in the documentary

The former Meghan Markle has certainly adjusted well to royal life, and even has a new posh accent to boot!WATCH: Duchess Meghan debuts her new accent on an official visit to Cheshire

The production company, Oxford Films, says that the two-part documentary will focus on the Queen's global role, and how the younger royals, such as Harry and Meghan, will carry on her duties going forward

And seeing as Harry was appointed as a Commonwealth Youth Ambassador last year, the Sussex duo will be very busy in the near future

Duchess Meghan had a special tribute to the Commonwealth nations on her wedding day that was expressed with her stunning veil designed by Clare Waight Keller for French fashion house Givenchy

"Ms. Waight Keller designed a veil representing the distinctive flora of all 53 Commonwealth countries united in one spectacular floral composition," the palace explained

READ MORE: Everything we know about Duchess Meghan's wedding dress.In just over a month, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex will be coming to Sydney for the Invictus Games and embark on an official royal tour of Commonwealth nations Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand

During a conversation with athlete player Michael Mellon at the UK team trials for the Sydney Invictus Games in April, the former Suits star revealed her exciting plans

"She told me she had never been to Australia but was going to this year's event and really looking forward to being there with Harry," Michael revealed to royal reporter Omid Scobie

We're counting down the days until their arrival!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét