Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily how Aug 30 2018

Calibrate the application once.

We need to know the object size for calibration.

I chose a 53cm hight lamp and a 4cm width cube.

Then I measured the distance between the subjects.

It was 1m and 64cm.

Point the camera at the lamp and fix the picture.

Enter the known 53cm hight of lamp

Set lines at the top and at the bottom of the lamp.

Choose calibration in the menu.

Rotate the calibration wheel untill the distance becomes to be 1m and 64cm.

Click "OK".

The same operation we do in zoom mode.

Put the zoom mode on.

Point the camera at the cube and fix the picture.

Enter the known 4cm width.

Set lines at the left and at the right cube edge.

Choose calibration in the menu.

Rotate the calibration wheel

untill the distance becomes to be

1m and 64 cm

Click OK

The application has been calibrated.

It's ready for use

Choose the object to which we measure the distance.

Fix the picture

Enter the object size.

In our case we enter the middle man's hight.

Set lines at the top and at the bottom of the man

Everything's ready!

For more infomation >> How to calibrate and use the distance application v2 - Duration: 2:40.

-------------------------------------------

How To Use ETH Network Fee In Atomic Wallet - Duration: 2:21.

Hi!

As you know Atomic Wallet is a custody-free platform support over 300 cryptocurrency assets.

First there are Coins and then there are Tokens.

In this video I'd like to clarify some of the fee details because when you will send

or exchange your assets you should pay attention to it.

When you send it to someone just click on the asset to deploy the settings,

set the amount, use Cntrl+V to paste the address to send, enter the password of your wallet

to sign the transaction, and... you should pay attention to the fee line so that everything works.

The Hash of the transaction says everything works out.

Any of Ethereum based Tokens need it.

This is a prerequisite for sending any ETH tokens, it is not the Atomic Wallet fee,

it's miners commission.

So you should have some balance in ETH to manage their Tokens.

In the "History" tab you can see that your assets were sent, click on the deal and see details.

Just click once on the Hash to open the web page on block explorer.

There you can see all the details of the deal.

When transaction will be confirmed by miners and added to Block you'll see that your balance is changed.

The same way if you want to Exchange something.

Click on Ticker and use the Search to set the trading pair.

Set the amount and pay attention, Ethereum based assets have a Network fee to exchange it.

If you did something wrong there will be the Error hint.

In this case, we set too small amount to exchange.

The rules provided by the Exchange service and we should set the amount by these rules.

When you do it right everything works well.

Our exchange request has been sent and in a few seconds we saw that our assets have been sent.

That's it.

Download the App at AtomicWallet.io and manage your assets in a clear secure interface.

Stay tuned and follow us on every social channels!

For more infomation >> How To Use ETH Network Fee In Atomic Wallet - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Use Storytelling to Build Your Brand 📖 - Duration: 4:00.

Hey, Showstoppers, it's Steven Storino from stevenshow08 and in this video, I'm going

to tell you how to use storytelling to build YOUR brand…and it's more important than

you think!

Without it, you're dated and dry!

So hit that Like button if you're excited AND be sure to Subscribe to get help with

online marketing and branding.

PLUS watch until the end so that YOU can learn how to give yourself the best start online,

since Stevenshow08 is all about making YOU the star of YOUR own show!

But before we get started, if you're looking for all the support you need as a young entrepreneur,

you definitely want to sign up for the stevenshow08 Branding Quick Start Guide.

You can register for it by clicking on the link below.

So, Showstoppers, where do we begin when building our brand?

Patrick Hanlon, who wrote the books Primal Branding and The Social Code, gives seven

steps to proper brand building.

If you missed my video going over these seven steps, make sure you check it out.

And make sure that you subscribe so that you can check out EACH video that's part of

my Branding Basics Series!

Now, Step One of the seven steps to proper brand building is: Sharing your brand's

creation story.

Remember, this is the story of how you started and WHY.

But lots of people don't tell stories right.

Why?

They tell a story about how their brand began but they don't make anyone care.

Why?

Because, like I said in an earlier video, branding is an experience that you deliver

for your target audience.

So when you draft your creation story, you have to put some personality into it.

That way, when the right people come across your brand online, they like it.

Nobody knows storytelling better than a kid, right?

So when you tell a story, make sure you do it right, by having the story have a happy

ending.

That's the kind where you talk about your brand legacy.

That's the foundation of your brand.

It's exactly what your brand wants to achieve or DO for your target audience.

And since you researched your target audience, Showstoppers, you KNOW what they want, what

they need and why they need it, in the exact the way that they need it.

But now, you need to tell the story of that.

This way, your target audience understands that YOU understand THEM and what makes them

tick!

Make that in your storytelling that you explain WHAT your brand does to serve its customers.

Tell the story in the words and phrases that your target audience REALLY likes.

Make sure that the story that you tell explains the following: What is the value of your brand?

What do people get out of it?

Be specific.

In future videos in the Branding Basics Series, we'll go over how to craft a brand creed

that your target audience will respond to.

So make sure you subscribe right now so you don't miss a single video!

For now, just think about how your creation story can be told in a way that uses emotion

so that it surprises your audience and makes them think and feel.

Data informs BUT feelings SELL.

If people feel great about your brand's purpose and what it does for THEM, they will

love you and follow you everywhere.

Now you know how to tell a brand creation story that your target audience actually cares

about.

But do YOU have a way to get your show off the ground once you've launched it?

No problem.

I've got my stevenshow08 Branding Quick Start Guide to help you out!

Click the link in the description below to get your copy right now.

No worries.

It's free.

If you like this video, hit the Like button below, share it with your friends and be sure

to subscribe.

Why?

Remember, Stevenshow08 is all about making YOU the star of YOUR own show!

'Bye everybody!

For more infomation >> How to Use Storytelling to Build Your Brand 📖 - Duration: 4:00.

-------------------------------------------

How Busy Moms Should Manage Their Tasks - Duration: 0:41.

Meet Sandy.

She is a successful corporate executive, fantastic wife, and a superhero to her kids.

However, societal pressure and guilt to portray the perfect mom and wife make it increasingly

overwhelming.

One day, she decided it was time to take back life, and that's when Sandy found MyWoosah.

A personalized solutions company that helps moms like her with home management,

so she can focus on the things that honestly matter like spending time with her loved ones.

Ladies, it's time to stop feeling guilty and start to Woosah.

Thank you MyWoosah.

For more infomation >> How Busy Moms Should Manage Their Tasks - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO LOOK DIFFERENT || Andreea [ENG CC] - Duration: 5:02.

Hello everyone, I'm Andreea and welcome back to my channel

On today's video I'm going to

give you some tips to make your makeup looks different and unique from everyone else's

So I'm going to explain why I have these two little hearts on my face

And how I got the idea to make this video /whocares

This heart-shaped glitter

You know what's under it?

A pimple

So I thought that covering it with glitter wasn't a bad idea, because it's a good option to hide your pimples

And you should try it

Because it works and it also looks good on your makeup

It's a good way for nobody to know what's underneath

I'm a big fan of lipsticks and I have a lot of them

So, to try changing my everyday makeup

I try to use a different color every single day

And you can do exactly the same with your blush and eyeshadow colors

Even with the eyeliner

Because, who knows? Maybe someday you wanna go around with green eyeliner and there's no problem with it

And talking about eyeliners

One of my tricks is making more than one

You might be thinking, "how do you do more than one?"

Very simple

I usually do the normal one, but somethimes I like to add some lines here and there (under and above the eye)

This will always change your makeup

Even if you only do it in the tear area

And do it pointy, like a cat

This is something I've been doing for years

And I'll keep doing it for years and years

To brighten my look, I love to

I really love it

I like to put on cream or powder highlighter, or even these eyeliners with metallic colors

And this area will always look good and emphasize your eyes makeup that way

Well, this is a trick to the ones who are blonder because I am, in fact, blonde

Sometimes I just like to avoid putting makeup on my eyebrows

I just wear mascara and an intense lip color

Honestly, it changes my face completely (because it looks like I have no eyebrows)

And it even makes me look younger

(MORE?)

So if you want to try it even if you have dark eyebrows, there's no problem

Another thing I like to do to look different is to do smokey eyes in brown, grey, black or any color

But not putting any color on my lips

I don't put on eyeliner or fake lashes either. Just the smokey eye, mascara, do your eyebrows if you want

I don't usually do them

And a nude lip

If I already know what clothes I'll be wearing

Well, I just wear black

Now that I have my hair pink, I like to do my makeup based on my hair color

You can see that now I wear a lip color similar to my pink worn out hair

And it's a good way to play with makeup and create a good harmony

For example, if you wear blue pants you can do a blue eyeliner, you know?

You should try it

If I don't wanna make more than one eyeliner or my pulse is bad (it also happens to me)

If you see that your eyeliner is coming out too thick, you can like... continue the line from the end up

I should've recorded some example videos, because I think I'm explaining myself very bad

If you're more daring, you can try doing an ombré lip but with different colors

(omg such a new thing)

I usually use lip tints to make my lips more juicy

But if you see in these pictures around here, you can see that you can also do ombré lips with different shades

And they actually look really interesting and cool

You gonna be the best of the party

This is a trick for those with colored hair, even if I don't do it because you can clearly see my roots

And because I'm lazy

If you have colored hair you can try doing your eyebrows with the same color of your hair

I usually leave my natural hair at the beginning and then start putting the color I wear on my hair?

You can also do it on your full eyebrow

Having them natural it's okay, putting on makeup it's okay, doing crazy stuff with colors it's okay

And even if you don't have colored hair, you can do it because it's also okay

(Another misfortune)

Why do I have such a bad luck in life? I was talking for more than 5min and didn't realize that my camera stopped recording

And I already forgot everything I said because I'm such a mess and I'm improvising everything I say?

A nice trick if you dont have metallic lipsticks is

Putting on any lip color and powder highlighter on top

I promise it'll be the perfect metallic color, truly

It's lowcost, easy and possible

In summary, do whatever you want. Makeup is a form of expression and we should use it that way

Even if you go around with a huge drawn heart on your forehead

We should go however we want, dress however we want, do out hair however we want and do whatever we want

Because that's why we have tastes and personality

Just feel brave to do different things and not always follow what everyone does of some rules of society

I'm sure I've said a lot more but now I really don't remember

So, I'm going to end the video right here

Unless I remember something in the next few seconds

wich I honestly doubt

(And, In fact, I forgot talking about wearing lenses but that's good for another video)

I hope you liked the video and if you didn't, too

If you already did some of these tricks tell me in the comments, if you're going to do it tell me in the comments and If you aren't, tell me in the comments too

Because every comment is well received

Click the "like" button if you liked the video, subscribe if you aren't already and see you next time!

For more infomation >> HOW TO LOOK DIFFERENT || Andreea [ENG CC] - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

Origami - Face (Person) (How to, Tutorial) - Duration: 4:22.

Face

Paper : 15*15cm (1 sheet)

The front down.

3 equal parts.

Draw eyes, a nose, and a mouth.

For more infomation >> Origami - Face (Person) (How to, Tutorial) - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

*With Proof* free robux codes - how to get free robux 2018 - Duration: 4:08.

Please go to this link: http://giftcardsgenerator.com

For more infomation >> *With Proof* free robux codes - how to get free robux 2018 - Duration: 4:08.

-------------------------------------------

How Do You Run A Workshop That Touches People's Lives? - Duration: 10:15.

Cathy: So do you ever wanted to run a workshop and facilitate something and just didn't know

what to do?

We're going to give you some really good tips here.

I'm Cathy Vartuli from the intimacy Dojo.com and I'm here with Monique Darling and Peter

Petersen from EverydayTantra.com.

Cathy: Thanks so much for being here.

Monique: Thanks for having us.

And we're super excited to invite you to a weekend intensive getting to dive into the

basically how we lived our life for the past 10 years and really getting to dive into what

makes an amazing facilitated events.

Cathy: Yeah, I know that when I would go to events when I was new into the community or

watch, ah...

I really wish I could do that.

That looks so cool.

And you know, when you're sitting in the audience you don't know all the work that's going on

behind the scenes, but I know I did this the hard way for a lot of time.

Cathy: Like the first classes I taught it was just like brute strength and fear and

nervous.

Am I doing the right thing?

So we have between all of us, I think, thousands of workshops that leaves experience in different

varieties.

From QiGong and dance as well, play parties, cuddle parties, energy sex, pujas.

I teach marketing as well.

So we have this breadth of different experiences and one thing we found is there's a commonality

to it.

So there's an actual toolbox that we use over and over again to generate workshops and facilitate

them in a way that's really easy.

In fact, Monique and I had never taught a workshop before, a particular workshop.

We posted it, we knew that we could teach on it.

We had the topic...

Monique: Either of us could have taught by ourselves.

Cathy: Yes, yes.

But we had never taught together and we didn't actually have a plan for it and everything

was kind of running a little late that day.

We sat down in 10 minutes using these very tools and generated a really powerful workshop.

I was so proud of that workshop.

It was so good.

People were like, "Oh my God, I never thought of it that way."

Cathy: So we're going to show you those tools so that you can have a framework.

We're calling it the Facilitator Toolbox Intensive.

Where you actually leave with these toolboxes that you can build the things you want to

create really easily without all the fear and worry as you go forward in your career.

Peter: Can I ask you a question?

What was the difference between this workshop you facilitated the other day and one you

did early in your career...

Where you said, this was really hard, a big struggle?

Can you explain the dichotomy between the two different types of workshops that you've

done?

Monique: Perfectionism!

Cathy: There was a whole bunch of perfectionism, but I also didn't know what people needed.

So well, like I was guessing and part of it's experience you learn it, but we're going to

distill our experience so you can walk in with that.

I didn't know how to warm up the room back then.

I didn't know how to anchor the ideas.

I didn't know when to give them a break and how to get them back from breaks.

I didn't know how to mix intellectual thoughts and experiential things that you're so amazing

at, Monique.

Cathy: I didn't know how to blend that with like some physical movement like you do so

well because that really helps the body calm down.

I was really smart on how trauma works and how the brain can be afraid, but I didn't

know how to integrate that in a way so that whether I was teaching an hour event or a

five day event to keep people engaged, inspired and flowing along that versus like, here's

all the information.

Cathy: I would get so nervous.

I would over-prepare I'd have five times too much information.

And I would throw it all out as hard as I could.

And then they would leave drained and stun.

Monique: They're blown out.

Cathy: Yeah, some of them left and, I feel so bad about it, but I'm sure some of the

people left my earlier workshops going, oh, I'm really bad at this.

There's too much information.

I don't know and I can't get it all.

It's going too fast.

And maybe more than some of the more advanced people were fine, but the new people, the

people who are shyer, a little intimidated by the topic, were probably just overwhelmed.

Peter: I think when you're a beginning facilitator you tend to think that logic is the way to

get that information out and and we're very logic based and we're like, "OK, I'm just

going to get all this information," where when you become more of an experienced facilitator,

you start listening to more of your intuition and realize that there are certain little

nuances to how to keep the audience compelled and interested on every single word that's

coming out of your mouth.

Cathy: Get them to embody the information.

I can give you a checklist right now, but you have the checklist.

It's not in your body and your not going to use it very well.

And that's one of the things we're going to do for the facilitator weekend.

We're going to invite you to two events that we're running and let you participate a little

bit so you get a taste of what's actually happening.

So you can experience it even if you're afraid and we promise to make a gentle and easy.

But so you can embody that and try it out.

Get a taste of it and be like, oh, I would like to do it a little bit this way.

Monique: When I started, I didn't trust my intuition at all.

And so I started with Cuddle Parties because it was a way I can sit and hold the script

and you read something, but it was so scary still.

At least it helped me be able to get up there in front of people and I'd practice every

single night whether I had one person or 30 people in the room.

And so it really started helping me acclimate to what does it feel like, what does it feel

like when I'm offering this?

And so I would sit and write a whole outline like Cathy's talking about and have 30 exercises

and have all this information and make sure I need to give this to you.

And as you start facilitating more and more then you realize the rooms giving you way

more than you could give the room.

Monique: So I set this intention and I'm like, OK, here's what I'm wanting to bring to the

table.

And then in whatever is alive in the room, than I allow that aliveness and that energy

and what's coming up to be able to help teach the intention that I brought.

Peter: The more facilitation that you do... you do start to realize or certain cues in

the audience of who's listening, who's checking out, and how to augment your delivery so that

everybody is really more encapsulated with the information that's coming from who you

are.

People want to listen to compelling stories.

They want to listen to people that have some vim and vigor and passion and desire for what

they're doing.

If you're just kind of drab sitting there spewing out all this logical information,

you're going to lose people in the first few minutes.

Cathy: If you can't engage their brain and their heart, you're not going to teach them..

You're throwing information like little sticks versus like, I'm going to feed it to you and

help you integrate it.

Monique: You want to create this container where people feel like it's OK to get it wrong.

It's OK to experiment.

It's OK to test new waters and see what's available to you because that's the majority

of people that are coming to the workshops or wanting to try something new or they're

wanting to integrate something that they've been called to.

So if you're throwing stuff at them, that's not going to make them feel safe to want to

experiment because it's just another to do list that they can't do.

Peter: So have a guideline, have an agenda, but be willing to throw the agenda out the

window if there's certain people in the room that are not understanding what's happening.

So we're going to help you learn how to trust yourself to be able to hold a room with people

and offering what it is that you have experience on, that you love, and helping them co-create

with you.

Cathy: Yeah, and if some of you are like...intuition, reading the room?

I'm a very analytical person.

I'm somewhere I more on the right of woo.

I'm a PhD.

Monique: Cathy's a pragmatist.

Cathy: We're going to actually walk you through the steps.

We're going to talk about how you get prepared before, how you build up anticipation in the

audience.

How you build relationships with the venue, the people at the venue that you're going

to work with.

Monique: Your hosts, if you're traveling around the world, but that networking with others.

Cathy: You're so good at that.

Yeah.

And then just bringing people in and like how do you get them in the room so that they

feel comfortable.

How do you start the event?

How do you give them breaks so they actually come back.

We'll walk you through all the steps including self-care afterwards and how you can follow

up so you can engage more deeply.

Peter: Even engineers and scientists have intuition.

Cathy: I absolutely agree, but I know some people that want to facilitate may actually

use their intuition and notice energy, but that's not their focus.

And that's one thing I love about how we teach together as we have that balance.

We all speak the language of pragmatic, and intuition and experiential and logical.

Peter: it's a blend.

It's a balance.

Monique: You get to come play in your spectrum.

And here's the pieces.

So many people do workshops.

And for me, I, and Peter and Cathy, we love doing play shops.

Because if you're not loving it, if you're not enjoying it, if you're not diving in to

the places that feel good to you, then you're not going to want to continue doing it.

And so the whole idea of this weekend is to help you succeed and offering what your gifts

are and then giving you this toolbox, and the set of plans like this whole container.

Cathy: A recipe.

Yeah, recipe can make a difference.

You can make it enough for 10 people or 30 people or a thousand people.

You can make different varieties, oh, you're vegetarian, OK, I'll leave that part out.

So you have like, flexibility.

You can mix the flavors and change up what you're delivering.

Monique: We hope that you'll come join us.

Cathy: Yeah, it's in May and it's going to be in San Jose, California.

Monique: So thanks for listening.

And if any of this calling to your soul or your heart or you're just like, wow, I'm really

curious and intrigued, then please click on the link below and find out more.

Cathy: And if you're feeling like you're too shy, too big, too old, too young, please realize

that your audience has those same fears.

The peoples whose lives you want to touch had those same fears and you can help them

past that just by modeling that very thing.

I used to think I was too much, too shy, too old, whatever.

I used to think it was too big.

I can still make a difference for people.

You can make a difference for people and they are calling for you.

There are people at three in the morning praying they will come forward and share your information.

Monique: Yeah,

Cathy: Thanks guys.

Have to see you there!

For more infomation >> How Do You Run A Workshop That Touches People's Lives? - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil returns to training – how did he perform at London Colney? - Duration: 2:22.

 Arsenal star Mesut Ozil has been spotted in training at London Colney after another illness that sidelined the attacking ace over the weekend

 The German playmaker missed the 3-1 home victory over West Ham at the Emirates on Saturday after being ruled out with the mystery sickness

 It is the seventh time since January 2017 that Ozil has missed game time through illness, though the Gunners produced a good display in his absence

 Ozil was at the centre of the action among the main squad during his return to training at Arsenal's base in Hertfordshire

 He was snapped duelling with Danny Welbeck for a ball during a training drill, and looked his usual self on the field

 Ozil started the opening two games of the season, though he was withdrawn from the action against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge

 Reports suggested that his absence was due to a bust-up with Unai Emery during preparations to face West Ham

 However, the claims were rubbished by the new Gunners manager who stated Ozil has picked up an illness

 Ozil's return to training in the early part of the week strongly suggests he will be fit and ready to face Cardiff at the weekend

 Still, the club's top earner could face a fight to regain his place in the side after his replacement Aaron Ramsey impressed against the Hammers

 The Welsh midfielder had played just 76 minutes of the first two games but was a strong presence during his full appearance at the weekend

 Take a look through the gallery for the best snaps of Mesut Ozil in training alongside his Arsenal team-mates

For more infomation >> Arsenal news: Mesut Ozil returns to training – how did he perform at London Colney? - Duration: 2:22.

-------------------------------------------

Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

Hello everyone and welcome back I am

your host Elias sarantopoulos. In this

Affinity Designer for iPad tutorial I'm

going to teach you how to design a

poster and specifically how to draw and

put elements together

for a circus layout. I will take you

through the whole process by first

creating the vector rays, followed by

drawing a curvy shape using the Pen tool,

joining paths and adding dashed lines. We

will use a vintage displayed typeface

for our text and ornamental objects and

add a couple of extra elements to

complete the poster design idea. All that

with Affinity Designer in your iPad.

And so inside Affinity Designer let's go

ahead and create a new document by

tapping on the New document icon, for

device I'm going to choose Print, size A4

is fine but for the purpose of this

tutorial and because I want to have more

horizontal real estate I'm going to

choose the Landscape mode and then tap

OK and now we have a new and empty

document inside Affinity Designer. OK so

a couple of things to set up before we

create the rays. So tap on the Document

Menu and let's look at the Snapping

Options. I'm going to Enable Snapping,

Snap to Grid, Snap to Guides, Snap to

Spread and then Snaps to Layer Bounding

Boxes and tap Done, There we go.

Also go back to the Document menu, I'm

going to have a couple of Guides, one

Horizontal and one Vertical, there you go.

Also I'm going to make sure that I

don't have my Snapping On. So I'm going

to select the Rectangle tool, going to tap

and drag to create a rectangle like so.

OK now tap on the Snapping On, let's

change the color and it's going to make

sure that sits right at the center like

so. OK no need for the Guides, I am

going to toggle off the visibility. Now I'm

going to select this with the Move tool

and then I'm going to Convert this into

Curves, there we go. And so with the Node

tool, going to marquee select those two

nodes, those two bottom anchor points, tap

on the Transform Studio and then I'm

going to move the anchor point or rather

the bottom center right here because I

want to taper this in those two bottom

nodes and I'm going to do this with under

the Dimensions with the Width so you can

do this interactively or even better you

can tap and

tap zero. That's exactly what I want OK,

just make sure this sits right at the

center there you go so I'm going to tap

two fingers on the canvas, I'm going to

tap and drag to create a Duplicate like

so which I'm going to rotate this so tap

one finger of the canvas to constraint

the Aspect Ratio, there we go.

Marque selectors to tap on the Edit menu

create duplicate again rotate tap one

figure on the cameras to constrain the

aspect ratio so here okay we have our

first group so I'm going to tap on the

group icon here there we go

which I'm going to duplicate so tap on

the edit menu and duplicate this gonna

rotate this 15 degrees but inside I'm

gonna select all of these by swiping to

the left and change the color like so

okay so here's the second group I'm

going to tap on the first group

duplicate that group and rotate it do

the same on the this group there we go

and we have one more to go

like so so now we have all these groups

which I'm gonna marquee select with a

move tool

okay and I'm gonna size this up like so

and now actually we can group those

groups can give it a name let's say if

you wish race now let's go ahead and add

a frame around the poster and for that

again I'm gonna use the rectangle tool

on the top and drag one just gonna

change its color alright and also at the

bottom of the context toolbar I'm going

to change the corner type instead of

none

to round in verse now here I'm going to

set the radius corner by dragging this

red handle like so and also let's go

ahead and add a stroke to it okay this

stroke can be let see around twelve or

so just make sure in the alignment under

the advanced you use the center okay

alright now another thing I'm gonna do

is tap again on the rectangle tool and

tap and drag to create another rectangle

this time no need for stroke just a fill

they're gonna tap and hold and drag this

under the race okay

and ask for the race I'm going to tap

and hold and click those inside the

rectangle right here the center like so

and the other thing is I'm going to

joinder the layer options just change

the opacity of the race to let's say 50%

now let's go ahead and draw the curvy

shape inside this affinity designer

poster so first I'm going to tap on the

lair studio here and swipe to the left

select those two layers and then tap on

the layer options and tap on the lock

icon to lock them so I don't

accidentally move them

then select the pen tool in this case

I'm going to tap and drag one node with

two Bezier handles now in this case you

don't want to extend those two handles

too far away just here and then just tap

and drag tap and drag for the next point

here what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna

actually change the direction on the

path so I'm gonna tap one finger on the

canvas

and for this bottom handle I'm gonna

brings very close to the node release

the finger from the canvas tap and drag

and then one more tap and drag like so

there you go let's give it a color here

to see what we're doing all right now I

want this to be duplicated so I'm going

to tap on the edit menu duplicate just

bring this to the other side and under

the transform studio let's go ahead and

flip it horizontally so tap on the flip

horizontal icon there we go now I'm

going to mark you select those two tap

on the edit menu create another

duplicate move this down there we go

and under the transform studio you can

flip this vertically so tap on the flip

vertical icon like so okay so I'm gonna

select those two curves the top two

curves which is this one and this one

tap on the node tool and they under the

in the context toolbar we're gonna tap

on the joint function others too have

been joined those two curves have been

joined I'm gonna do the same for the

rest two curves

again I'm gonna join them and then

they'll those two can enjoin them again

so now I have one curve that all join

paths okay in this case I'm just going

to sizes down a bit

like so okay let's also give it a color

so for film that's gonna give this dark

blue kind of and for the stroke just

gonna use black

there is one more thing I would like to

add in this curvy shape so tap to select

it and I'm going to go to the Edit menu

and create a duplicate so under the

color studio I'm going to swipe up on

the field so no feel just a Stroke and

for the Stroke white is fine OK now I

need to bring this end so I'm going to

first make sure that I don't have my

Snapping On so I'm going to bring this in

here from all sides,

like some. OK and instead of a Solid

line I'm going to have a Dashed line so. Tap

on the Stroke Studio, tap on this dashed

icon and for the width I'm going to do this

numerically so one 1.5 point is

fine, under Dashed Pattern 2 is fine for -

and for the Gap 2 is fine as well and

under the Advanced Options here for the

Cap I'm going to go for the Ssquare and then

for Join I'm going to go for the Bevel

option, like so and there we go, that's

exactly what I was going for.

So since this is a poster I'm going to

add a bit of a text and for that I'm

going to use a Vintage Display typeface

that I came across and I actually

provide a direct link to that at the

bottom of the YouTube video description in case

you're interested. So I'm going to select

these two curves, going to lock them just in

case so I don't want to move up

accidentally and then I'm going to tap

on the Artistic Text tool, tap once, The

Circus let's say, make sure is Center

aligned.

OK let's size it up and let's change

the font to this Vintage Display font

that I'm using, there we go. And under the

Positioning actually you can have the

Leading here you can adjust the leading,

you can also adjust the Tracking, OK,

All right let me adjust the leading

even more then bring this down and then

just size this down like so. OK now

let's go ahead and change the color,

let's say color like this and then let's

see, instead of Regular I'm going to go for

Bold OK and then under Stroke, let's

have a bit of a stroke here which I

don't see it very much so I'm going to

increase the Stroke Width OK like so.

Let's see on the Stroke I'm actually

going to go the Alignment on the Center under

the Advanced Options and under the Layer

FX studio I can have a bit of Outer

Shadow here. OK so at the bottom we

have the Context Toolbar and we have our

Options you can actually do this

interactively so tap and drag the as you

see I can do this interactively.

And it depends what you want...you don't

need to have a lot of Opacity, something

along those lines. OK and there you go

that's the typeface or in the center. So

since this is a Display font it also

comes with some nice extras like scrolls,

ornaments, and panels so let's go ahead

and add some. So I'm going to tap again

on the artistic text tool I'm going to use

the extras here and then I think it's

the hyphen (-) OK. I'm going to rotate this

slightly and then just size it down and

just move it into place.

Maybe size it down a bit more OK and then

just let's go ahead and duplicate this

and under the Transform Studio again I'm

going to rotate this let's say

horizontally like so. OK so what else

can we do, well again using the same font

I'm going to tap again on the Artistic

Text tool and I think it is the forward

slash, there you go so this one I'm just

going to slightly rotate it and then I'm

going to change its color to the same

color as the frame and I'm going to size it

down and move it into place then rotate

a bit more, move it close the frame, there

you go, something all those lines. OK so

we got that which I'm going to duplicate

so go to the Edit menu and duplicate

this, bring it to the other side

just kind of rotate this like so and

then I'm going to select those two again,

I'm going to duplicate them, using

the Edit menu just going to move them down

and I can actually rotate them like so.

And just move those to something along

those lines.

Now before I close on this Affinity

Designer and tutorial couple of elements

that I would like to add so the first

one will be just a Circus tent

that's a PNG file here. OK but I'm

going to size this down and then

position it around here.

OK now this one is going to resign

under the rectangle but right on top on

the rays so I'm going to tap and hold and

move this under here, there we go.

And then one more element that I would

like to bring that will be just a

texture so I'm going to drop that in I'm

going to rotate it. OK size it up and

then I'm actually going to tap and bring

this under the Tent and the only thing I

want to change here actually under the

Layers Options instead of the Blending

mode Normal to be let's say Soft Light,

like so. OK and just looking at this

couple of things I would like to move

move around that would be those

center pieces just going to bring this up a

bit like so.

Well there's a lot you can accomplish

inside Affinity Designer for iPad

including designing posters. In this

tutorial we covered some basic vector

tools together with vintage display

typography and other elements to create

a poster idea. Thank you for spending

time with me let me know if you have any

questions below the comments section and

don't forget to subscribe to my channel

and share the knowledge. Elias Sarantopoulos.

For more infomation >> Affinity Designer for iPad - How to Design A Poster for Circus - Duration: 17:21.

-------------------------------------------

No Man's Sky NEXT: How to Switch Third Person And First Person View | PS4 Tutorial - Duration: 3:26.

hey what is up YouTube this is Pete

coming back with another No Man's Sky

video and in today's video I'm gonna

show you how easily you can switch

between third-person and first-person

mode and vice versa

it may be like a really simple thing

guys but me I actually struggled I

wasn't able to figure this out you can

check you can go back to my stream and

go back to my first video that I've done

and I just couldn't figure that out you

start your game in first-person mode on

your avatar but when you jump into your

ship and you you know want to do some

Psiabooshka then you can't really

it's it's not in third-person you have

to switch to the first-person mode at

least it was like this for me so if

that's something that interests you stay

tuned I'm gonna show you how to do this

but before we get started I'd like you

to subscribe to my channel and also

enable your notification by hitting the

Bell button as hard as you possibly can

because it's very very good for you

and once you do that we can jump into

the tutorial okay so very simple all you

got to do is just to click this button

on your ps4 controller not too sure how

to access this menu on PC or Xbox but

I'm pretty sure that all you PC and Xbox

gamers will be able to figure that out

after you see this menu so all you do is

you just access this quick menu and

switch to the left to where it says

utilities click on that one and switch

to the right toggle camera view except

or you know on ps4 it's just X button

and that's it that's how you do it on

the Avatar so I'm just a switch back

real quick I just prefer that first

person it's really so cool you know

especially that your avatar looks so

nice now and you can like customize your

avatar and everything so I think that

this first-person mode is not gonna be

something that I'm gonna be playing a

lot unless maybe if I'm gonna move wants

to take some like I don't know some some

footages maybe like and put some

background music on it or something I

don't know I might do that then then

then maybe I'll be playing with the

third sorry first-person mode but

anyways let's switch to the ship now

alright guys so very simple

and the same happens with your ship for

me when I started the game every time I

went into my ship I was in first person

mode so I'm thinking for the rest of you

it's probably gonna be the same so all

you got to do again it's going to be

that button on ps4 controller to access

that quick menu go to the left

utilities click on that one and they go

switch start ship view and from now on

you can enjoy your game in felt person

Oh which looks in my opinion so much

cooler and ya know a whole new way of

flying your ship basically really cool

absolutely love it so yeah guys if you

found this video helpful in any way do

not forget to like and share this video

and also for those of you who are new to

my channel I would really appreciate

your subscription and as well if you do

that don't forget to click that

notification Bell button so you never

miss an applause from me and we can do

some sriracha and it's good it's very

very good for you alright guys thanks so

much for tuning in I'm gonna plane that

No Man's Sky now in third person Pete out

peace

For more infomation >> No Man's Sky NEXT: How to Switch Third Person And First Person View | PS4 Tutorial - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make Your Beats into Album Worthy Songs - Behind the Beat #1 Logic Pro X Tutorial - Duration: 9:31.

what's going on guys my name is Cole

Zarick welcome to a video where I'm gonna

be breaking down the first song sunset

off of my new album moon sets now if you

haven't heard the song yet I recommend

going and listening to it so pause this

video and go check out the song be right

back and then we'll go behind the scenes

basically what I want to do in this

video is break down the beat and the

mixing behind it kind of give you guys a

behind-the-scenes of how I put this

together I'm gonna walk through the raw

logic file with you guys and show you

all the things that I did to help make

this beat into a song and towards the

end I'll give you guys some special

insight behind the lyrics some of the

meanings and where they came from would

you guys be interested in merch got this

moon set album logo printed and it has

my own Cole's Eric logo on the back I

also got my own just Coles Eric logo

printed on a black hat I did this to

kind of celebrate the album release just

let me know in the comments section if

that's something that you guys would be

interested in buying any of these two

hat designs alright with all that out of

the way let's get started with the video

so where I found this sample I just

typed in I think just hip-hop samples or

trapped hip-hop samples on YouTube to

find different songs I came across this

sample here so the concept behind this

album is that it takes place at

nighttime so I wanted the very beginning

of the album to sound and have the

ambience of nighttime like crickets and

just noise so I went on to YouTube and

found different sound effects that I

liked that were clear and had good

resolution and I added it to the beat

give that like a demo I'll deconstruct

your whole worldview like a demo listen

so you don't need a platform they have

influence so I really like this

transition I'll mute all the vocals here

but I really like this transition I

think it's building it built really good

suspense from I basically took out all

the highs of the sample created this

this bass that kind of conveyed that

something was was fielding so I have

this one hi-hat just just establish a

rhythm so basically what I did during

this transition was I slowly cut out the

volume of all the outside noise sounds

so you have more quiet and clean and

we're gonna get into the song now I cut

the high frequency of this sample so

that it becomes more muffled and on top

of that I added just a billowing 808 to

create some suspense when you even think

about skipping one track or cut the

music off that's grounds for a specific

years like two or three

I created this album for me so to me

this was the most important part of the

entire album I wanted to stress I even

stress in the lyrics that you better not

cut the music off or skip a single track

because so many times I would go back on

the albums and projects that I put out

on soundcloud and there'd be like three

times the amount of plays on the first

song where the rest of the album just

depletes so I wanted to make that I

wanted to put emphasis on that that this

whole album there's no filler in it

every song stands a

on its own merit that it's something

that's worthy of your attention so the

drop was the most important part so the

inspiration behind this drop is actually

Mike one of my favorite songs off of J

Cole's kod album and that's windowpane

for me that part took me completely by

surprise

I didn't know when the beat was gonna

come in the kick drums just absolutely

hit you out of nowhere and that was the

same type of feeling that I wanted to

inject into this song so I'm especially

really proud of how the drums turned out

in this song my favorite part about the

drums here are the snare so these are

the two I actually stacked two different

snare sounds the first one

you

some of the other things that give this

B personality is when the bright when

the beat drops you hear this noise I

love how that turned out and then when

the beat goes you hear a little

I think injecting those type of sound

effects can give your beat a lot of

personality and kind of take it to the

next level if you can find a sound that

sounds really unique and different

there's another thing that gave it a lot

of hit and personality is this little

percussion sound here so you hear that

along with the snare

and then with the drums all by

themselves when this when the snare hits

it like it like creates tension when the

snare hits and then there's a release

tenet then of course I in I inserted a

deviation of the sample so that it would

come in and it was create this high

frequency sound right when the right

when the when the drop comes in

I also brought the frequency back up so

you can hear all the highs again so

going into the verse I created some

bells to give it a different type of

dynamic so now I'll take a second and

talk about some of these lyrics so I

start out saying I represent a certain

demo meaning demographic under 10k Club

now the under 10k Club to me is anyone

under 10k whatever followers subscribers

just because you have under 10,000 what

Evers doesn't mean you don't have

influence the thing that fueled me

writing this album is the fact that I

could influence that one person it was

clearing out all the masses and trying

to like I want to get this heard by

everyone and it pinpointed more on I

want this to be as meaningful as

possible to the one person that listens

to this album front to back that's gonna

do it for this video I hope you guys

enjoyed watching I really appreciate you

guys let me know what you think about

the hats this one or the the black holes

Eric one I don't know where it is right

now just leave a comment below I'm gonna

probably set up a merch shop and have

that one item ready for you guys to

purchase if that's something you're

interested in I'm gonna try to make it

as cheap as I can I don't want to like

have this more as profit I've wanted to

do merch since I was 16

I'd be in high school painting my logo

on two shirts and trying to sell those

to people for $5 at like street fairs so

that's gonna do it for this one thank

you guys so much for watching again I

will see you guys in the next video

peace

For more infomation >> How to Make Your Beats into Album Worthy Songs - Behind the Beat #1 Logic Pro X Tutorial - Duration: 9:31.

-------------------------------------------

Champions League draw LIVE stream: How to watch group stage draw on TV and online - Duration: 3:12.

 The draw for the group stage takes place in Monaco at the Grimaldi Forum, with the ceremony getting underway at 5pm this evening

 Once the draw is made, the first round of fixtures are due to be played on September 18 and 19

 This year's finalists will battle it out at Atletico Madrid's home ground, Wanda Metropolitano

 The event will also see the winners of the UEFA Player Awards announced. Champions League draw live stream Fans will be able to live stream the draw for the group stage via UEFA's official website which starts at 5pm

 BT Sport customers will also be able to stream the event on the BT Sport website and through the official app

 Champions League draw TV Channel If you're a BT Sport customer and would prefer to watch the draw unfold on TV, you can watch the ceremony on BT Sport 2 this evening

 Coverage on the channel is due to start at 4.30pm and the entire programme is scheduled to last for two hours

 Champions League draw format - How does it work? The draw is made up of 32 clubs, 26 of whom qualified directly while six came through the play-offs

 The teams have been be split into four seeding pots for the draw, with Pot 1 consisting of the Champions League holders, the UEFA Europa League winners and the champions of the six highest-ranked nations

 Pots 2 to 4 have been determined by the club coefficient rankings. One team will be taken from each pot to form a group, but teams from the same association cannot face each other

 Who is in the Champions League draw? POT 1: Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Barcelona,Bayern Munich, Manchester City, Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Lokomotiv Moscow POT 2:Borussia Dortmund, Porto,Manchester United, Shakhtar Donetsk, Benfica, Napoli, Tottenham Hotspur, Roma POT 3: Liverpool, Schalke, Lyon, Monaco,Ajax,CSKA Moscow, PSV Eindhoven, Valencia POT 4: Viktoria Plzen, Club Brugge, Galatasaray, Young Boys, Inter, Hoffenheim, Red Star Belgrade, AEK Athens  Champions League latest odds - Who will win Europe's top prize? Manchester City 5/1 Barcelona 6/1 Juventus 6/1 PSG 15/2 Bayern Munich 8/1 Real Madrid 8/1 Liverpool 10/1 Atletico Madrid 12/1 Manchester Utd 16/1

For more infomation >> Champions League draw LIVE stream: How to watch group stage draw on TV and online - Duration: 3:12.

-------------------------------------------

free roblox codes giveaway 2018 /how to get free roblox codes 2018 / free roblox gift caed codes - Duration: 2:17.

free roblox codes giveaway 2018

For more infomation >> free roblox codes giveaway 2018 /how to get free roblox codes 2018 / free roblox gift caed codes - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Task Manager Hotkey- How to Open Task Manager on Windows 10 Using With Task Manager Shortcut Command - Duration: 1:29.

If you want to know what is windows task manager shortcut or task manager hotkey then this video is right for you.

For opening task manager there are 2 task manager commands or task manager keyboard shortcuts are available.

And these shortcuts work exactly same way in all windows O/S versions. Lets say windows vista, windows 7, 8, 81 and windows 10.

Well enough talk. Let me show you both of the task manager shrotcut keys

First of all we will press ctrl+alt+dell to bring up task manager.

Once ctrl+alt+dell is pressed you will see this prompter window.

Now to open task manager just click on this Start Task Manager option.

And you will see task manager will be opened like this.

If you are using windows 8, 8.1 or 10 then after hitting ctrl+shift+dell you will see this kind of prompter screen rather tha the previous screen.

Once you see this just click on the task manager option like before.

In case you are still using windows vista you will see this kind of screen instead of the previous 2 screens.

As before just click on Start Task Manager to pull up task manager.

Well As I said you before there is another hotkey available. This one is the best one actually.

If you press ctrl+shift+esc keys all together task manager will opened directly.

I always use this second method to open task manager as in this way I can bypass an extra click and save little bit of time.

For more infomation >> Task Manager Hotkey- How to Open Task Manager on Windows 10 Using With Task Manager Shortcut Command - Duration: 1:29.

-------------------------------------------

How to Run a Eco Friendly Screen Printing Shop - Duration: 4:01.

Hey guys I'm summer with BELLA+CANVAS a few months ago we launched a video

taking you through some of the key things we do at Bella Canvas in order to

reduce our ecological footprint in today's video we're teaming up with Cole

from shirt agency to show you how you can take it one step further to stay eco

in every step of the t-shirt making process from the garment to the printing

to the packaging

most of the damage to the apparel industry has on the environment takes

place during the manufacturing process oftentimes you see manufacturers wasting

tons of fabric and water at Bella Canvas we recycle absolutely everything so no

excess fabric paper or plastic is sent to a landfill we also dye all of our

fabric in the US with the most efficient dye machines that only use three gallons

of water per pound of fabric the average manufacturer uses 20 gallons we also

only use eco-friendly dyes and all the water is run through a filtration system

that recycles any water used so you'll never find harmful runoff from any of

our dye factories

so one big step to make your shop a lot more eco-friendly is to switch from

plastisol inks to water-based inks water-based inks are gonna be able to

fully biodegrade whereas the plastisol inks are a PVC based ink so even though

they have been improved in the last decade or so they're still not going to

be nearly as eco-friendly so with plastisol all you're gonna have a print

that ultimately won't break down the same way that a water-based ink would

break down a water-based ink is just pigment going on to the cotton fabric

and so it's going to degrade just as quickly as the cotton will another major

step is to include a water filtration system for your shoot out booth a lot of

shops will have their water runoff go directly into the city sewer which

obviously is polluting far more than you need to

one good suggestion is to get a filtration system there at the end of

your shootout booth which will allow you to capture all those nasty particles so

a lot of people when they're cleaning are going to use a product like this

which is a cancer-causing aerosol not only is it bad for the environment but

it's also bad for your employees so I recommend going with green chemicals

they clean up just as well and it's possible for you to purchase them at

only a few cents more than the cheap stuff another option to offer your

clients is a recycled polymer so instead of using the cheapest poly mailer when

you're shipping individual shirts to clients what you can instead do is use

recycled based poly mailers these normally aren't a hundred percent

recycled but they're at least twenty-five percent recycled material

which is always better than nothing

so here at shirt agency to try to limit our impact we actually do not create

shared agency boxes we use the boxes that the shirts are shipped in with and

then we just simply re label and ship them back out this allows us to have

every single piece of cardboard be used and go to the final customer instead of

us just throwing them away another thing that we do is all misprints become rags

so that we don't purchase any rags for the shop everything is reused until it's

absolutely destroyed and then on top of that the city of LA is really good about

recycling so we actually have a recycling dumpster that's larger than

our normal trash and we found that about eighty-five percent of our waste can

actually be put into the recycling instead of being sent to a landfill I

think that customers are searching out different premium aspects to your print

shop aspiring to have higher standards for your shop it's going to attract the

right kind of customer if you want to learn more about our eco friendly

practices at Bella canvas be sure to click the video here we'd also love to

hear how you and your brand are taking measures to reduce your own ecological

footprint be sure to let us know below see you next week

Be Different.

For more infomation >> How to Run a Eco Friendly Screen Printing Shop - Duration: 4:01.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Spotify Premium For Free In 2018 - Duration: 1:56.

Please skip to 12 seconds for the video to start:)

For more infomation >> How To Get Spotify Premium For Free In 2018 - Duration: 1:56.

-------------------------------------------

how to create channel on YouTube - Duration: 3:49.

today i'm gonna show you how to create a YouTube channel and and continue with it and

you can earn money from it of course that's my background from boku no hero okay lets

go first press the sign in button and choose one of your account like that ... that's

mine they are so much and lets go sorry not that lets go with that and my password and

next here it is that's my YouTube channel this video is a little bit short so i will learn you how to upload a video and that my channel and videos home customize channel

video manager and that create here like that upload video select files to upload go whatever

you want video .. screen .. anime i like that the battle between goku and frieza vs jiren

from anime dragon ball super so much i like it ... i like it so much .. description write what ever you

want like the battle between goku and frieza vs jiren ... tags dont put so much tags on that

like goku .. frieza .. dragon ball and its uploading

(i Cut the video because it will be a little bit long ) okay c'mon just 5 ... just 5

oh okay set the thumbnail ... that or that or that lets go with that i like it .... (that's the end of the video hope you like it .. enjoy)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét