Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily so Aug 30 2018

So, I Just Watched The Happytime Murders

so The Happytime Murders is a film made by Brian Henson the son of Jim Henson

Brian Henson previously directed the Muppets Treasure Island and the Muppets

Christmas Carol which are two of my favorite movies ever they are in my

opinion the best Muppet movies so when I saw that he was making The Happytime

Murders which was being advertised as just this raunchy r-rated comedy with

puppets I kind of thought it was weird I was not looking forward to it I am I was

I was honestly kind of mad that Brian Henson would do something like this that

to me looked like he was just working to destroy his father's legacy in a way but

I was I was wrong about my opinions going in it's not a very good movie but

I wasn't angry at it and you can actually see that Brian Henson wanted to

make something good here and there is the potential of a good movie kind of

lying under the surface of what is a mediocre one so the big thing that there

is to praise about this movie is the puppetry it is as good as anything in

any of the Muppets movies Brian Henson knows what he's doing when it comes to

this stuff and he has clearly brought a lot of passion and knowledge to it and

in the end credits they show some of like the process of how how they did it

and there's things like those people in green-screen suits there's a hydraulics

being used they it is actually interesting to see some of that stuff

and again you can feel in all of these puppets the actual work that went into

making them and the passion that they have in that it is a passion project and

you can feel what they wanted to do with this but it just never quite hits the

mark of what they were hoping for or at least what it feels like they were

hoping for so at its core the story of this

thing is like a detective movie with like a lot of murders going on and the

main character is the kind of hard-boiled detective type you know he's

like chain-smoking he's drinking he's like always looking kind of disheveled and

he's got like a tragic past and that's fairly well done actually the main

character is the most interesting part of the movie and honestly I would like

to see him in a better movie where it falls apart

for me is when they're trying to make it the raunchy comedy things that you see

the trailer like the bit where he's having the sex scene and then it's

silly-string at the end or this bit where like they're milking a cow and it's

meant to look like it's a happy ending it just feels cheap when they're doing

this it feels like the joke is that the puppets are doing these things you know

the joke is look it's a puppet and it's doing naughty things

isn't that funny but but that in and of itself isn't funny because I think the

way you need to view it in this kind of movie is that the puppets are just a

performer like anyone else they need to feel like they're part of the world so

it's not a joke when they are having sex just comes off as unappealing and cheap

when they're doing it as though it is the joke and that is a disappointing

thing because there is potential here to do something interesting something along

the lines of say Who Framed Roger Rabbit which was a really like innovative movie played

to the noir tropes well and again there are those tropes here that they play to

almost I already feel like I'm running out of things to say about this and I

haven't even said that much other than it's just kind of mediocre and the jokes

don't really work in terms of the performances

they're fine your main human performance is Melissa McCarthy she's not great in this

like I've seen her give some performances that I really like I've

seen her give some performances that I absolutely loathed but here she's just

somewhere in the middle and it's just not very interesting that there again

there's almost moments like with everything else in this movie there's

moments where she almost makes it right but then it just doesn't quite get there

other than her the other actors in this are kind of comedy actors and it would

maybe have worked better if they had done things a bit more straight honestly

I think the movie that I want to see from this is just a version of it where

they just do it as a straight-up detective movie where there aren't all

the attempts at raunchy jokes and the idea of the puppets swearing isn't

played for comedy because again it's almost kind of effective in the moments

where they're just doing the straight noir story and you see the puppet like

getting emotional over his meeting his ex-girlfriend again or when he finds out

that his brother's died or anything like that so yeah it is just a

disappointment actually in some ways it's not really a disappointment because

I went in with such low expectations I was going in expecting to really

dislike this and to genuinely hate it so for me to actually come out I think you

know just sort of ambivalent towards it is honestly kind of remarkable it says

that the movie did more right than I was expecting it to and I think it has been

a victim of some poor marketing they didn't really know what to sell this

movie on and so they were trying to sell it on the shock factor like there's one

trailer they put out there that's just it's just people's Twitter reactions to

the first trailer and that's rubbish I really feel like they didn't know what

to do with this movie and this movie has been in development hell for about ten

years they've been desperately trying to get this made but it keeps falling

through different studios different actors get attached and so it when it

finally came out I imagine that a lot of people were very happy about this Brian

Henson probably particularly because I think he has been attached more or less

the whole time and it does feel like a passion project and so I guess at the

end of the day I admire aspects of this movie but I don't like it thank you so

much for watching and thank you all for getting us to a hundred subscribers that

is very cool I didn't expect it to happen quite so soon and it is very nice

to have the custom URL so please tell your friends about youtube.com/c/ToBeConfirmedProductions

and here's to the next hundred

I'm sorry did that scare you was that scary I'm sorry yeah ok bye

For more infomation >> The Happytime Murders Review | So, I Just Watched... - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

Why Are There So Many Acorns This Year? - Duration: 1:47.

For more infomation >> Why Are There So Many Acorns This Year? - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Meet-Up - Duration: 1:17.

(funky music)

- Tonight, 200 Disney Parks Blog readers

are gathered here at Magic Kingdom park

to celebrate the return of Halloween

and Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

Our team is dressing like pirates

to celebrate the new pirates that have been added in

over at Pirates of the Caribbean attraction

on party nights.

- I've staked a claim to that treasure down yonder!

- We are loving the party!

We are so excited to be here.

The snacks are amazing.

- Mickey's Not-So-Scary is the best thing that they

best event that Disney puts on here.

- Yeah, love it.

- I just feel like I'm already ready for Halloween now.

- Like it's tricking me into thinking it's Halloween,

so I love it!

- It gives the blog readers a chance to come to something

that they might not get to come to,

and experience something they might not get to experience.

So it's awesome.

- I love the parade. - Yeah, the parade.

- And looking forward to the fireworks.

(funky music)

(fireworks exploding)

For more infomation >> Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Meet-Up - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

Negative Pregnancy Test After Positive / I'm So Confused - Duration: 8:05.

I'm gonna try to get through this

without crying

so find my medical card I know I just

had it because I called to obviously

make the appointment this is the office

and it's gone this is second time a

cards gone missing in the office it's

like that triangle thing what's it

called? The Bermuda triangle. Yup, my office is the Bremuda

triangle it's not the fact that I have

mom brain not that at all it's just I

just don't know you know we wouldn't

even be needing to go to the doctor to

confirm if he would just see the line as

we're pregnant there are things called a

false positive I took another test today

and that line is so dark because if it's

positive or not it's full of thumb to go

get it approved from the doctor anyway

this is true I'm just upset like he's

not as excited no I just don't want to

give our hopes up I don't want it to be

a false positive in this and us be all

like depressed so wait for a

confirmation first then I'll be excited

okay so I'm gonna try to get through

this without crying um I just got done

setting up for Mario's birthday party so

if you're wondering the date sequence we

are doing these simultaneously while

we're getting ready for arias birthday

so these vlogs are gonna come out like

back-to-back and they were all filmed

within the same three days when we first

took that pregnancy test which I'll pop

I don't even know if I'm still gonna

upload it but the reason why if I decide

to upload it is not because

of attention or views or likes or

anything like that this is something I'm

going through and I did say I was gonna

do a TTC journey with you guys and this

is a part of that um so we have the

runaround today at the doctor's office

we went there at 8:00 because when I

call to make an appointment they said I

could just come in for a quick test and

I said okay so we went there and they

told us to come back at 2:00 because no

one was there and I should have made an

appointment which I tried um and then we

go back at 2:00 and we're sitting there

for a good 30 minutes and the lady comes

out all laughing kind of like remember

when I said to come back at 2:00 well

we're not staffed so you're gonna have

to come back on Monday and like that's

just a waste of our time we had Aria

with us because we wanted to find out as

a family it's just super annoying and I

didn't like her demeanor and this is the

second time that hospital or doctor's

office has done that to me when I wanted

to go meet my new primary doctor I was

like forgotten about for an hour and a

half that's when that lady tried to like

take pictures of Aria and it was just a

mess over there so um she did guide us

to a facility that's closer to our home

which we switched I called my insurance

I said I was not happy with the facility

I was going to they're really

unprofessional so they switched it to

this one which it's closer to my house

it's literally like Joseph Street and

they were just really nice they're like

they could even believe that because it

had like my appointment in there and

they couldn't believe they turned me

away like that so go in to take the test

and they didn't do blood tests which is

weird because when I got pregnant with

Aria we did a blood test and they didn't

confirm it with a blood test they just

basically had me do another urine sample

and they just did like the stick testing

or whatever um and she came in and she

said it was negative and that I wasn't

pregnant which Eric did ask her is there

a reason or like what's the possibility

that that's like a fluke or that's like

a false negative

because we have gotten three positives

and I've taken test every day since then

I took a test yesterday so we took the

first the three so when we filmed that

vlog for you guys on the Wednesday I

took a test on Thursday and it's getting

darker and then I took a test this

morning and it was super dark and almost

like there's no way so the only thing I

could think of it's because like it was

in the middle of the afternoon um and

you know there's many reasons because

I'm still technically early I'm now

tomorrow is like my a like 28 day and my

site also it's like my expected period

date which I still showing no signs

besides just like minor cramping but

that can also be like implantation and

stuff so I don't know I'm confused so we

did buy another test so tomorrow morning

is arias birthday party and and I also

got this so I'm used to doing the first

response test but this isn't digital so

that's the thing like we did different

brands they all came out positive so I

just don't understand why the doctor's

office would come out negative which it

did say that um like I looked up and

like BabyCenter and something this lady

said the same thing happen to her and

like both times she got pregnant with

her first two kids and that obviously

she had kids oh that's our first two but

I don't know um I don't even know what

your comments are gonna say like a part

of me just wants to turn off comments

when I upload the pregnancy test one and

I should have listened to Eric and not

get my hopes up until everything was

confirmed but that's where we're at so

um I will post it's so hard to because I

have to like push through this for arias

birthday and so many people are texting

me right now and I'm just being short

with them I cried to Eric setting up I

were supposed to fill this set up and I

can't do it and just so hard so I'm

going to in the morning take the test

I'll probably just take it by myself

because I'm going to do it first thing

in the morning and I will do it live

with you guys

again so if you are new and you want to

continue following my TTC journey please

hit that subscribe button and the Bell

cuz I'm not sure what I'll be able to

get it up but hopefully and then I did

make a appointment with my new primary

care doctor but that's not until

September 13th and so then she'll

actually do a blood draw to make sure

but at that point if I haven't gotten my

period either something's wrong or I'm

pregnant so I will keep you guys updated

I love you guys so much and I just like

I said I'm not doing this for views I'm

not doing this for like so I'm not doing

it for attention I'm doing it because I

know there's so many of you also trying

to go through this journey and if you

are in the situation or you feel like

you have false positives or false

negatives I just I don't know I'm hoping

for I'm hoping for good news or an

answer and hey love you guys and I will

just see you tomorrow when we take this

test

For more infomation >> Negative Pregnancy Test After Positive / I'm So Confused - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Fall Out Boy Made A Dramatic Video So I Made This - Duration: 4:37.

🎵Are you looking for meee🎵

🎵I'm looking for someone🎵

🎵Where can you be🎵(x2)

okay early to bed early to rise makes a

woman healthy wealthy and wise

that's why I want to fuck Andy while he's lifting weights

hi I'm Maurice I'm an executive by day

and a wild man by night

hi my name is Monroe you've probably already know I want Patrick to shove his fedora up my

hi my name is Phil most of my friends call me big Phil

okay I like to talk to people deep into the night

I play guitar

I'm a Tom hi

I'm Fred

hi my name is Mike

and if you're sitting there watching

centuries Patrick is ridiculously hot

I'd let him pin me against a wall and

put bruises on my thighs like his fingerprints

I'm not afraid to get sand on my tuxedo if you're not afraid to let

the wind mess your hair up a little bit

when I take the top down perhaps even a

a nice bath with some champagne and

candles hi mom

such a lady boner for pete's blonde new

blonde hair and I do consider myself a

refined Valley dude okay I'm looking for

a trendy girl with a simple smile wait

it says here oh excuse me I don't know

what I'm not looking for is some big

overgrown monster that's always thinking

about food and I'm true most sexual

sexually attracted to Joseph Froman I

like to do out of saline I like to

outdoor activities or like climbing and

like travel I took a sponge ball I was

pulling him out of a little girl's ear

fascias foxy I want peace tattoos when

he says a figure that is sexy slim tight

excellent legs hmm I'm a 25 year

subscriber to both Playboy and in New

York or magazine at night I operate a

damsel in distress hotline I guess you'd

call me a knight Patrick speaking French

is like me right now

and just sugar spice and all those

things that are nice like to be with

people who are whereas fun and

adventurous um as well is into having

fun have fun I enjoy having fun yes

looking for somebody who has who likes

to have a lot of fun I'm looking for

someone to have fun with I'd love to

have a good time

able to have fun fun and laughter and

anything it's fun I like to have fun and

I hadn't had a lot of fun no fatties I

want it all no hamsters that still

watches no dopers no smokers no

alcoholics we don't like the right

checks no Donna Juanita's we don't like

to take out the garbage

no posers what I'm doing right now is

making a movie about world war ii how

crazy santa monica and my front porch

swing I guess huh whenever I type Joe

trohman as Joe throw em Joe would be hot

with him for hands I'm not having fun to

win this do you like cats

a domestic-violence at I like to wear

bright socks and I'm an avid Cleveland

Cleveland Browns fan a sexual abuse life

is a playground I want somebody to play

with all sorts of alcoholics and addicts

and stuff because I really have a zany

says a humor we probably don't like to

clean the house my mother still writes

to me regularly because I average about

four hours a night's sleep

I will cry at a commercial I'm

interested in most phases of data

processing fire-breathing dragons type a

I'm not comfortable caring and serious

about a relationship I am I'm really

looking for somebody I can feel special

about and I don't encounter people like

that very often and I'm hoping you're

one of them are you that woman please

give me a call and you know that a

journey always begins with the first

step and I hope that if you like what

I'm trying to say or you'd like to know

more about me too please write

is that let's bet that

For more infomation >> Fall Out Boy Made A Dramatic Video So I Made This - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

How to Marble with AcryGel. It's So Marblelous!!! - Duration: 13:54.

For more infomation >> How to Marble with AcryGel. It's So Marblelous!!! - Duration: 13:54.

-------------------------------------------

Letzte Klappe: So hart feierte der "Schönste Mädchen"-Cast! - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Letzte Klappe: So hart feierte der "Schönste Mädchen"-Cast! - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Erfolgs-Single "Darkside": So sieht Alan Walker seinen Song - Duration: 1:05.

For more infomation >> Erfolgs-Single "Darkside": So sieht Alan Walker seinen Song - Duration: 1:05.

-------------------------------------------

So heißt der Knirps! Sila Sahin verrät den Namen ihres Babys - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> So heißt der Knirps! Sila Sahin verrät den Namen ihres Babys - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

GNTM-Christina: So kommt ihr Freund mit Medienrummel klar! - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> GNTM-Christina: So kommt ihr Freund mit Medienrummel klar! - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Dagi Bee: So sieht ihre H&M-Kollektion aus und das kosten die Teile! 👖 | STARS - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Dagi Bee: So sieht ihre H&M-Kollektion aus und das kosten die Teile! 👖 | STARS - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

Simbar są bardzo szczęśliwi odcinek 58 So - Duration: 1:09.

For more infomation >> Simbar są bardzo szczęśliwi odcinek 58 So - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: Why the Duchess of Sussex looked so different as she attended London performance of H - Duration: 2:09.

 Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, turned heads in a black tuxedo dress as she attended a performance of Hamilton in London

   Joined by husband Prince Harry, the Duchess looked sensational, showing off her pins in a dress which has been labelled a little too short for a royal by some

   Kate Middleton's sister-in-law decided to mix her look up for the evening, not only with the dress, but with the rest of her look

   So, why did Meghan look so different? Here's what we spotted:  Experimenting with a smokey eye   Meghan, being the natural beauty she is, usually sticks to a very fresh-faced makeup look when out and about for royal duties

   However, when attending the theatre, the Duchess chose to experiment with a smokey eye for the evening event

   Meghan kept the change subtle though, using a subtle shadow on her eyelids and under-eyes for the occasion

  A new hair style   We all know Meghan loves a bun, having worn her hair in a low style to many occasions in the past

   However, Meghan put a twist on this look by bringing the bun slightly higher, with a volumised crown

  A braver look   It's safe to say Meghan has been playing things rather safe with her outfits since becoming a royal

   However, we saw the Hollywood side to Meghan in this tuxedo dress, as the Duchess oozed the glamour from her acting days

   The shortness of the dress and the V-neck makes for a more controversial look, but everyone is in agreement the Duchess looked sensational

 

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: Why the Duchess of Sussex looked so different as she attended London performance of H - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Jürgen Drews: Nach Not-OP! So schlecht geht es ihm wirklich. - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Jürgen Drews: Nach Not-OP! So schlecht geht es ihm wirklich. - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

GZSZ-Making-of: So läuft die Gerichtsverhandlung für Shirin - Duration: 3:23.

For more infomation >> GZSZ-Making-of: So läuft die Gerichtsverhandlung für Shirin - Duration: 3:23.

-------------------------------------------

Meghan Markle: Why the Duchess of Sussex looked so different as she attended London performance of H - Duration: 2:09.

 Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, turned heads in a black tuxedo dress as she attended a performance of Hamilton in London

   Joined by husband Prince Harry, the Duchess looked sensational, showing off her pins in a dress which has been labelled a little too short for a royal by some

   Kate Middleton's sister-in-law decided to mix her look up for the evening, not only with the dress, but with the rest of her look

   So, why did Meghan look so different? Here's what we spotted:  Experimenting with a smokey eye   Meghan, being the natural beauty she is, usually sticks to a very fresh-faced makeup look when out and about for royal duties

   However, when attending the theatre, the Duchess chose to experiment with a smokey eye for the evening event

   Meghan kept the change subtle though, using a subtle shadow on her eyelids and under-eyes for the occasion

  A new hair style   We all know Meghan loves a bun, having worn her hair in a low style to many occasions in the past

   However, Meghan put a twist on this look by bringing the bun slightly higher, with a volumised crown

  A braver look   It's safe to say Meghan has been playing things rather safe with her outfits since becoming a royal

   However, we saw the Hollywood side to Meghan in this tuxedo dress, as the Duchess oozed the glamour from her acting days

   The shortness of the dress and the V-neck makes for a more controversial look, but everyone is in agreement the Duchess looked sensational

 

For more infomation >> Meghan Markle: Why the Duchess of Sussex looked so different as she attended London performance of H - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

Amari weakness So tired and So silent | Amari need more rest & take a nap | Monkey Daily 1547 - Duration: 10:27.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét