Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily channel Aug 31 2018

Hello there everybody, welcome

to my YouTube channel.

There's nothing here as of yet,

And I don't know if there ever will be.

I would love to be a YouTuber... but I

doubt I ever will.

Bye!

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer [CC] - Duration: 0:18.

-------------------------------------------

Kevin Mapp Channel Trailer - Duration: 2:26.

[MUSIC]

>> Hi guys! Welcome to my channel.

My name is Kevin Mapp and I'm a photographer and

filmmaker working out of Southern California. I decided to create this

channel to push myself creatively and I'd love for you to join me on this journey.

I focus mainly in portraiture and documentary photography and it's my

plan to showcase some of the projects that I'll be working on in my spare time.

If you're interested in joining me on this journey, please subscribe.

I'm really excited about this and I look forward to creating content that you will enjoy.

[MUSIC]

For more infomation >> Kevin Mapp Channel Trailer - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Dwi Juliandi - 4U | CLRĐ channel - Duration: 3:38.

Like video, subscribe to the channel and click ads to support for me. Thanks everyone

For more infomation >> Dwi Juliandi - 4U | CLRĐ channel - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Kitchen Tips OnLine ~ Kitchen Tips Channel - Duration: 1:53.

Hi folks welcome to Kitchen Tips Online.

My name is Mike, this is Toby. And Toby

helps me out every once in a while on

videos. Hey I got a question for you, are

you someone who likes to think outside

the box? Well here at Kitchen Tips Online,

we're never satisfied with the way

things have always been done, we find

unique in different ways to do things in

the kitchen and around the house. Check

this out...

Here's a few examples of the type of

things that we do here at Kitchen Tips

OnLine

Well there you go folks, I invite you to

have a look around and check out some of

our other videos. And if you'd like to be

notified when we post a new video,

well I invite you to subscribe. Just

remember to ring the bell, so that Google

will send you notifications when we do

post a new video. Thanks for watching ♥

For more infomation >> Kitchen Tips OnLine ~ Kitchen Tips Channel - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to Equilibrium in Silsden West Yorkshire's youtube channel - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Welcome to Equilibrium in Silsden West Yorkshire's youtube channel - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

Customize Channels: Set up a "Newsletter" channel - Duration: 1:57.

We'll want to go back into the test channel grouping we created earlier

and define a new channel titled "Newsletter."

So, to do so, we're going to click on that test channel grouping,

and, for the purposes of this video, I've actually already created this channel,

but let's click in and see what's in here.

So, as you can see, I've titled this "Newsletter" and my rules are:

"Campaign matches regex of news highlights" or "Source exactly matches newsletter."

So when I'm happy with the settings I have here, I can click "Done,"

and it will now save that new channel to the top of the list.

So, as you can see, "Newsletter" here top of the list,

but to save some processing resources, we might want to consider moving this

down below some of the larger channels.

We'll want to put it right above "Email"since we first want to process

newsletter emails separately from some of our other emails.

So, to do that, I'm going to scroll over to the left-hand side of it,

get it in my crosshairs and move it right on down to line number four,

right above email.

Then I'll scroll down and click "Save."

Once I've saved it and given Google Analytics some time to process that data,

we'll move over to reporting, and again we're here in our acquisition,

"All Traffic Channels" report already in our test channel grouping,

and now we can see that we have line items for both Email and Newsletter

in this report.

Now, one interesting thing that I actually see here right away

is that the conversion rate for Newsletter

is almost twice that of the conversion rate for Email for this goal.

So it seems like it was actually a really good idea to separate these out

into two different channels so that we can analyze these independently.

For more infomation >> Customize Channels: Set up a "Newsletter" channel - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

WBNN Channel 9 August 30th - Duration: 5:36.

welcome back to W being in Channel 9

News I'm jasmine and I'm James and no

one else wanted to anchor today and

today is August 30th Jasmine's birthday

hey y'all let's do it let's do it now

now for news

first things first which you've all been

waiting for homecoming results band

Queen is Savannah transness for freshman

alina hill sophomores abrir Burt's

juniors madison fountain and seniors are

molly back Emily Bingham and bein ins

very own Delaney Eve's and Lyndon white

congratulations to all of you homecoming

to September 21st against Northwest so

come out and see these pretty ladies and

of course support your bears and

speaking of football the freshman

football team is playing 11 tonight at

6:30 there will be a pep rally tomorrow

starting at 116 the themes for the pep

rally our seniors USA juniors country

and camo that theme for the juniors is

country and camo sophomores Jersey and

freshmen green the Titans football team

hosted a game of the week and our game

against Lebanon was nominated polls

close last night and we came out with a

victory by just 1 percent thank you to

everybody who stayed up late to vote and

now some clips from club rush my name is

Lorin Chun Lee and I'm here with FCA

people should join Fellowship of

Christian Athletes because it's a good

time we have Starbucks and Donuts every

Friday morning at 7:25 and you just get

to hang out with some good friends and

hear about Jesus my name is Taylor

Farley and I'm here for a GSA GSA is a

club for everyone people should join it

no matter if you're gay straight trans

by and matter what it's for everyone

talk about LGBT issues and get together

and like

just have a good time you know just with

each other and like it's a really safe

thing something place and so no matter

who you are you can just come here and

just be yourself a mature wit president

of electronic gamers oh me you know

meeting every Thursday in library and

you should join if you like games is

hang out chill play some games and fun

time we hang out hi I'm Abby Fisher this

is one of our chinchillas we have FFA

basically is like a leadership program

it's really fun you get free food if you

come to the meetings like we have

Wednesday morning meetings every morning

every Wednesday at 7:15 we this morning

we had doughnuts it's just a really fun

program you get to meet a lot of new

people you get a lot of opportunities so

if you don't want to join join for free

food I'm Nate Martin I'm the president

of the frisbee Club I think you should

join it because it's kind of like

something that you could do with sports

even if you don't have time for sports

so you don't play sports I don't know

you can come out and play anytime get a

cool Jersey on join up

my name is Paul McGowan and I'm the

current president of Ella Vita and

Olivia is a devotional Club where anyone

and everyone is welcome you don't have

to be Christian or not it's a Christian

Club run run by all students there is no

teacher involvement we meet in room B

144 in mr. Seaton's class basically we

do devotions written by myself twice a

month we do praise and worship once a

month at the end of the month and we

have a Bible plan at the beginning a

month if you're interested you can come

on down to room be 144 where you start

at 7:45 a.m. and we go until a school

starts 8 o'clock

trivia is starting back up next week and

we need classes to sign up by tomorrow

any class who would like to join please

email Linda Dwight at the email address

on the screen with your team name

medical therapeutics and diagnostic

medicine classes we'll be meeting

tomorrow in the theater for first block

in the cafeteria during second and fifth

block teachers if you are interested in

sponsoring the fencing club please email

me mr. pH at peach jam 100 at WCA

schools there will be no school on

Monday due to Labor Day enjoy your day

off the volleyball team will be playing

Wilson central and at Wilson central

tonight at 4 or 5 & 6

Lady Bears soccer plays our biggest

rival tonight Wilson central at home and

seventh so be there to cheer on your

bears host the spirit night is tonight

at Culver from 5 to 8 stop by get some

ice cream and help support an awesome

club here at MJ well that's all for UT

news today I'm jasmine and I've been

dealing with that same joke about my

name my whole life jasmine cry from here

so you're in touch have a great day

every day

you

For more infomation >> WBNN Channel 9 August 30th - Duration: 5:36.

-------------------------------------------

Channel update | ArcGIS Enterprise & Survey 123 - Duration: 2:05.

hi everyone welcome back to my channel

for another well not tutorial but more so

of an update so as you can see I have

not posted a tutorial in a couple of

weeks now and that's because I've been

working on some material for you guys

I've been working on ArcGIS enterprise

as well as Survey 123 also

I've had a lot of work doing as

I have a full-time job so yeah

that's been kind of tough lately as well

but you know besides that I am still

working on the tutorials for you guys so

don't worry about that particularly for

ArcGIS enterprise I've been working

on ArcGIS enterprise from start to

finish so it's the installation and

pre-installation the actual installation and

the configuration so you guys can be on

the lookout for the pre installation

for arcgis server or web adaptor for

datastore as well as for portal for arcgis

as a configuration for that too

so be on the lookout and in the meantime

guys enjoy some of my other tutorials

that are on the channel right now and

don't forget to subscribe

as well as like my other videos watch

them share them and don't forget to also

turn on that notification bell so that

you guys can be updated as soon as those

tutorials are released

so thanks again I see you next time

you

For more infomation >> Channel update | ArcGIS Enterprise & Survey 123 - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Customize Channels: Reorder channel definitions - Duration: 2:44.

To show our key influencers in the report, we'll want to reorder

our Channel Groupings.

To start, we'll be in our Admin Screen and you can see here that we have

our Account property and View settings on this screen.

So we'll scroll over to our View settings and down to Channel settings

and click on Channel Grouping.

Once we click in there, we'll see the Channel Groupings

that we have already set up.

So the first one is our default Channel Grouping.

Now, this comes out-of-the-box with Google Analytics

and it's just the default channels that you see in the report today.

Best practice has us going ahead and clicking on Actions to click Copy

and create a copy of this default channel and rename it to something

that makes sense for the channel that we are now creating.

So I've gone ahead and done that already for the purposes of this video,

and I've called it Test Channel Grouping.

So if I click into Test Channel Grouping, I will now see the exact copy

of the Default Channel Grouping that I made

and this includes the key influencers channel that our social media team added.

Now, to fix the problem of our key influencer data hiding in our referral data

we'll want to go ahead and drag key influencers above our referral channel.

To do so, we'll go all the way to the left of this line so that we get

the little crosshair symbol.

Click and drag all the way above until key influencers is in spot number six,

right above referral.

That'll fix our problem since these are going to process in the order

that you see them here.

Then we'll just go ahead and scroll down click Save and allow Google Analytics

to start processing this data.

Once that data is processed, we can click over to Reporting to see this in action.

So, here we are in our Acquisition All Traffic Channels report and you can see

I'm already in my Test Channel Grouping.

Now if I wanted to go back and see the Default Channel Grouping,

I could click this little drop-down and click back to my Default Channel Grouping.

But, since we want to look at the test, I'm gonna leave it right where it is.

So, if we look down here line number six, we're gonna see key influencers -

that channel that we just moved above our referrals.

So we know that that new order is working.

Now, one other thing that you'll notice here is the Other channel

so this indicates that none of the rules that were associated with these channels

actually applied to this traffic.

So, in order to figure out how to deal with this you can click into Other

to see the source detail and then consider reducing the amount of traffic

in this channel by either adjusting your Channel Groupings

or your campaign parameters.

For more infomation >> Customize Channels: Reorder channel definitions - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Update July/August 2018 - Duration: 22:07.

Channel update July/August 2018

Hi everyone and welcome to the channel update video for july and august 2018.

As always we have a look at all the news around the channel, what i am working on and which new kits i got.

I mentioned in the previous update my vacation in South Tyrol i was about to start. It was really a brilliant journey, i really liked it there.

I haven´t spent some time there before, all i did in the past was getting through there in order go reach the sea or some other destination.

I have to say that this region is really worth it and certainly a place one can go many times and see it all in detail.

The people there are great, the landscape is stunning, there is a lot to see and to do, the food is excellent, so what else can you ask for? Its simply excellent

I did some hiking tours, in the Dolomites for example, where i scaled the Lagazuoi. I did a video about that. It is pretty interesting to see the trenches and fortifications of the Austrians and Italians, which got built there during WW1.

You can watch the video i made. If you ever get to this region you have to see this in real life - it is something very special!

I also spent a few days at the Lake Garda. On the northern shore there is the Monte Brione mountain, where you can still see various bunker complexes of the Austrians. I had no idea it was there until i saw it.

I had a look at the bunkers, but not in their entirety, so i decided to not make a video.

I managed to take some very nice pictures, but if i do such a thing i want to portray it in its entirety. This is a great excuse to go there a second time at some point and document it in detail for a video.

That is something for the future, though. I do not have solid plans to go there a second time soon, but i am sure it will happen sometime in the next years.

Let´s get to the appointments, i have two for you. These two shows take both place in october, so there is still some time left until we get there. I want to announce it now anyway.

The first show are the 7th Bavarian model building days in Erding. It takes place on the 6th and 7th october.

It is a pretty small, but high quality show. I got to visit it only once in all those years and i am not sure yet if i can make it this year. It is not too far to drive there, but the route there is cumbersome for me.

In any case, you are informed now - if you see me there say hello please, if i am not there you won´t regret it going there anyway, because it is without a doubt a very neat show.

The second show is the International model show in Ried/Austria. It takes place on the 20th and 21st of october.

I will be there as an exhibitor with the Plastic Model Building Club Augsburg. I will display my work there just like i did in the previous years.

I am very much looking forward to meet my friends there, but also to meet new people there who say hello to me. I´m always happy about that.

I personally enjoy the show in Ried a lot in particular, because it feels a bit like a short vacation: Everything is very relaxed, everyone is cool and no one takes himself too serious there. It is simply a great atmosphere for the exhibitors as well and i really enjoy it to be there.

I am also fond of the Austrians in general, so there will be zero problems. I am looking forward to it.

Next i want to give you a short report about the model show, which took place in the museum in Stammheim sometime in mid july. I was very lucky to have the time to go there and see it finally. I never managed to go there in the past years, so this time i finally made it.

I have to say, it is indeed an amazing show! Going there pays off, even if you come from a greater distance in my opinion.

The ambient in the museum is wonderful. There were a lot of exhibitors and the work they displayed was great, a lot of things i normally do not get to see.

Of course some vendors were also present, and i was glad to see that some of them offered rather unusual products.

For example, i bought this tree there. It is hand made and looks amazing and wasn´t too expensive for what it is. A great find.

There were also some vendors there who had an excellent variety of nice and extraordinary figures. I bought Viking figure by RP models. It is a lovely figure and pretty new, too. The details are sweet. I probably review it at some point for you.

Again it was not too expensive. The special prices at such model shows are a good thing.

Besides that i met some pretty interesting people at this show, some of them were new guys, others are well known. That is the cool thing about model shows.

For example, i met the RockNRollPoser, he has a YouTube channel, too. I recommend you to check his channel out, it is somewhat in German language - people who know their Bavarian dialects won´t have troubles to understand him.

He is simply a very cool dude, i recommend to check out his channel. He is a good person.

I also met Wolfgang Hartung again. Maybe you know him, he does these model show reports for Modellversium, thats a online model building magazine. He puts a lot of effort into this reports.

I got to know him a few years ago and since then i see him in pretty much every model show i go to. For some reason, no matter what i do, i end up in his show reports - in Stammheim i did not even display my work, i was just a visitor, but was featured in the report anyway.

Thats pretty funny in my opinion and i see it as an appreciation of my person. It is lovely.

It is interesting and commendable how much time and passion Wolfgang puts into his show reports. The reports are not only about the models one can see there, but also about the people, who make the models. It also shows the model clubs and the friendship between the model builders.

In my opinion this aspect gets often overlooked. We tend to focus only on the models on display, but in 5, 10 or 20 years it might be interesting to take a look back and see who the modellers were at these shows. Who was there, who knows who and who are the clubs and friends? How have things changed over time?

I really like this concept and i hope that Wolfgang keeps doing his show reports. They are interesting to read and the photos he takes are great anyway. Excellent work!

Recently the model workshop i organized for the children here in the village took place. As alyways it was part of the vacation activity program.

Just like the years before it was great. The kids committed themselves entirely to the model building hobby. It is always great to see how they dive into it.

When the work time is over and i tell them to go home they pretty much refuse to leave. They want to stay and build more models. I actually have to kick them out at some point. They are so dedicated to building models.

It is amazing to see how one can still inspire children and adolescents with these pretty simple model kits nowadays.

All of that would not be possible without your help. Because of that i want to thank all of you who have donated something to the workshop. It does not matter if it was just one kit or many kits.

It is simply amazing and this is the only way i can set it up. Otherwise it would be hard to fund it. All of you know how expensive these kits can be, they don´t fall from the skies. Because of that i am very happy about this enormous generosity and support, which allows me to make this workshop for the children.

Luckily i received another big donation just before the workshop started. Russell from the United States did not bother about the expenses and the labour to send something across the pond.

He sent a lot of kits he inherited from his brother. Of course these kits increased the number of kits available to the kids a lot. Thank you very much Russell for your great generosity.

I´d also like to thank you for all these books you have also sent me. They are gorgeous and very valuable for me. Thank you Russell, you are indeed a fine gentleman.

All in all it can be said that the generosity and support for the workshop this year was very big in particular.

I brought along so many kits, i had a hard time to get them all in my car. This says it all.

Of course the kids were not able to get it all built, so i have quite a few kits left and these should suffice for the workshop i will do next year as well.

Right now i do not have to depend on donations, but of course you can donate a kit anyway! Get in touch with me and then we arrange things.

I actually received a donation already, it is a kit given to me by Matthias. He gave me this nice little kit, which is optimal for the kids. It is easy to build, painting it is not a challenge and the parents are not annoyed, because it is not a war machine. Ideal i would say.

Thank you very much Matthias, you have earned the prize for the first donation of the 2019 model kit workshop!

I´m looking forward to host it again next year. It is a great thing and i like doing it. I am sure it will continue to be a worthwile commitment in the future. I hope i can keep it up for a long time.

For a short while i have the honor to be in contact with Gero Design. It is a new brand which makes primarily diorama accessories.

In june they have sent me a big parcel with a selection of their products for evaluation and for a video review. The video review is already done, if you want you can watch it, in case you haven´t done so yet.

Recently i received the second parcel, again for evaluation and maybe i show it in detail in a video at some point.

This time i got a bag of plain tiles, this time in actual 1/35 scale, not like the ones i got before, which were much bigger than that. I also got this full "Westwall" diorama set with the dragon teeth tank obstacles.

As you can see there is a lot in this box. It will be interesting to have a closer look at it. You can already look forward to the review, i will do it sometime in the next weeks.

At this point there will be another coupon code for you guys, which you can use in the online shop of Gero Design if you are interested in their products.

Let´s have a look at the ongoing projects on the workbench. Since the last update video i focused a lot on this small vignette/diorama (call it any way you like i guess). It was an entry for a group build.

It depcits an Italian despatch rider on the southern sector of the Eastern Front in 1942.

I focused on this project pretty much entirely, so i did not make a lot of progress on the other ongoing projects. There was some progress here and there, so we have a closer look at that now.

The Schneider CA tank by Hobby Boss in 1/35 scale got detail-painted and received a coat of semi-gloss varnish. I am very happy that i was able to continue with this one. Everything was filmed of course, just like you expect it for a building review.

Well, i think you guys can expect to see the third part of this build series sometime in the next weeks. The progress was substantial and i want to focus on this now, so it gets finally done at some point.

The diorama wit the destroyed Panzer II made little progress. All i did was covering the diorama base with modelling clay by Fimo. It needs some time to harden anyway and will provide a good basis for further work.

I want to use the tree i bought at the Stammheim model show here. It will sit somewhere in this area over here. The tree has the right size and it will add a lot to the diorama.

I think i will add some more figures here on the road. Nothing is decided yet how i will exactly move on here. I have to think about it first. It would make sense to have a few marching infantrymen on the road.

I did not work on the Phantom II by Revell in 1/32 scale at all. I am not yet sure how the sequence for painting will go. The area around the nozzles should receive some more paint in preparation, same goes for the wheel wells i guess.

I have to think this through first before i get to do something. This is all about these Hataka paints, which allow me to make this specific Luftwaffe camo scheme.

I want to try the paints and thats the purpose of this model. It is really just a canvass for testing. Despite that i want to do a good job at it. I have to think about it all, because i rarely build planes these days and it needs time to figure out, how i can proceed here in the most elegant way.

I also started a new project. This is meant for a Sherman group build hosted by Shane Smyth. Normally i am not too excited about Shermans, but A) Shane is a good friend of mine and B) sometimes you have to force yourself to look at other things, which you normally don´t deal with.

This is a 1/48 scale Hobby Boss kit and it not bad at all i have to say. It costs almost nothing and the parts fit usually, apart from the fit issues one seems to have with pretty much all Sherman kits in existance.

It was fun to build for sure, super fast assembly and it even has some photo-etch parts.

The last thing i dealt with was the stowage on the engine deck. Its not that easy to get that right.

The vehicle will receive a small diorama base. It will be something from the Battle of the Bulge, with snow and mud. I still have to cut it into shape. My bases are nothing exceptional, it is just a wooden board, framed with balsa wood and some styrofoam inside.

I have to cut it into shape still. There will be a slope here and at the front there will be a road of some sort.

The figures are by Mk35. I think they are meant for this weird car scale, what is it, 1/42 scale? Anyway, they work for 1/48 scale, too.

One guy is wonded, the other one calls for help. They could be behind the tank, seeking cover there. Thats pretty much the idea for the diorama. It will be small and simple, not much going on.

The Sherman will receive a winter camouflage. I found a cool picture, showing such a Sherman with an interesting cow pattern winter camo. It looks pretty crazy. Thats what i want to try and paint. Olive drab only would be too boring for me, it needs some sort of camo pattern.

This is one of the reasons why i find Sherman tanks very boring, often they were just olive drab.

I am not knowledgable about all the variants of this vehicle anyway. I´m a total newbie.

Despite it all it is interesting to deal with this subject, i rarely get to do it anyway. In this case without any grudges actually! It is cool, the kit is not bad, so why not?

Another thing i have started is this small vignette, which depicts a scene from WW1. It shows a Portuguese machine gunner having a rest in his trench.

The kit with the scene and the figure are in 1/32 scale and by Modelix Studio. I reviewed this kit in a video a while ago.

The details are very nice, all it needs is some time to clean up all the parts. The primer coat is already on and it looks very promising already.

Towards the end of the year i will try to do more models related to WW1, given time allows for it. I will need that for an exhibition i´m going to, but you will hear more about that in the next channel update i guess.

That is the state of affairs, it is assembled and base coated. I don´t know when i get to paint it. It all comes down to motivation and the right time. If both factors are favourable it gets done in one or two days without much hassle.

In my opinion thats the nice thing about figures: There is not much work for preparation required. You do them when you feel like it. Then it is a fascinating challenge.

Alright, now we take a look at the new kits i got.

As you have seen a lot of subjects are present: It reaches from the Leopard 2 to men at arms of the Thirty Year´s War.

That is the nice thing about this hobby, you can get involved with pretty much any subject, because there are kit for almost everything out there. You can afford them, they are fun to do and that is simply great.

I have mentioned in the previous update that i want to get a bit more involved with the subject of the Thirty Year´s War when it comes to model building. It has already started materialize: I have founded a Facebook group which is about the 16th and 17th century with regard to scale model building, but also with regard to history/military history in general.

I put the link to this Facebook group in the video description. I´d like to invite everyone who is interested in this subject to join and to participate.

I am sure you guys know a lot about this era as well, so please let us all know, because it will help me and others a lot, because we can learn something.

Even if you do not intend to build and paint some figures related to this time frame, don´t be afraid to join, because it does not matter. I am just happy to be able to communicate this subject to you guys. In the end i want to bring together some knowledgable people, who can teach me and you something. I would very much like to see that happen.

Thats it for this update, there is not much more left to say. I think i talked a lot this time.

Well, i hope you find a lot of time to build models, maybe i find some time as well. I have big plans, like finishing that Schneider tank. It has to get done now, so i can progress with the entire building review for it.

I have also other projects on my agenda, which need to be taken care of. It never gets boring for me for sure, i guess same goes for you.

Alright, i thank you for watching and see you again in the next video, your Hamilkar Barkas.

For more infomation >> Channel Update July/August 2018 - Duration: 22:07.

-------------------------------------------

OREO CHALLENGE | People Vs. Food (ft. FBE Staff) - Duration: 10:04.

- (yelling) - What?

- We can only go up from here, so...

- Fingers crossed.

♪ (French accordion music) ♪

- (FBE) We have a fun challenge for you today.

- How fun? - How fun is it?

- (FBE) We are gonna have you guys guess that food today.

- Hey. - The last one was okay,

so I'm okay with these now. - I've never done one of these,

so I'm kinda horrified.

- (FBE) So, the fun thing about this episode

is that they are all Oreo cookies.

- I love Oreos! - Yay!

- Yes! I eat a lot of Oreos,

so I'm expecting to do well. Oreos are my thing.

- I love Oreos so much. - Me too.

I'm feeling pretty confident about this.

Believe it or not, Oreos are my middle name.

One of them isn't toothpaste filled Oreos, is it?

- I've seen the kids do this challenge

and I was like, "Oh, I would have gotten

all of these." and now I'm like, "[Bleep]."

- Oh my God, I am so excited.

- I feel like this is gonna be hard

because it's some kind of flavoring.

I don't know if I'll be able to tell.

- Sometimes it's so hard to tell with Oreos,

especially blindfolded. - I know.

If we can't use our eyes, it's gonna be hard,

but I'm excited.

- (FBE) Here's your first one. - Okay.

Ooh. - Damn it, I know what

that smell is, but I don't know.

- Oh wait, it does have a different smell.

I expected it to just smell like the classic Oreo cookie smell,

but there is something different about this.

- I've got the Oreo part for sure.

That's definitely an Oreo. It's like I know this taste...

- I know this taste, but it's not... - ...and I like it,

but I can't put my finger on what it is.

- Yes. - Really?

It's definitely very familiar. It's really good.

I like it.

- It definitely tastes different. There's a distinct flavor to it.

- Kinda smells like a candle. It smells like a Fall scent.

It's Bath and Body Works in October.

- Brings me back to my childhood.

That's all I'll say.

- (FBE) Guess in three, two, one.

- Smores. - Waffles.

- (FBE) This is kettle corn. - (buzzer)

- Oh my gosh. - Stop, wow.

- Gingerbread. - Hazelnut.

- (buzzer) - I liked it.

- Apple pie. - Birthday cake.

- (buzzer) - Wow, I am immediately

unconfident in every Oreo coming up.

- Apple cider. - Waffle?

- (buzzer) - I was in a different

dimension on my guess.

- Kettle corn. - Syrup.

(gasps) It tastes like syrup.

- Surprisingly, I don't like kettle corn,

but I liked this Oreo. - I love kettle corn.

I would just buy kettle corn.

- (FBE) Here is your next Oreo.

- (both) Okay.

- Oh. - Oh dear.

- That's instantly very strong.

- Gotta smell it. - (both) Oh, whoa.

- Okay, this has a different sort of smell

that you wouldn't expect from an Oreo.

- You sure this isn't toothpaste?

- Yeah. - This just straight up

smells like toothpaste.

- Oh no, I'm scared of it.

That's not how an Oreo should taste.

Did it have a pop rock in it?

- I don't like this. - It's like medicine.

- That's exactly what I was thinking.

Is it Pop Rocks? Do you feel that

or am I crazy? - Oh, whoa.

- Wait, there-- ah!

(yelling) - What?

- There's a whole party happening in my mouth.

- Something just clicked, but I think it's more

appropriate to say something just popped.

- That is so weird.

- (FBE) Three, two, one. - (both) Pop Rocks.

- (FBE) So, this is cherry cola.

- Okay. - How dare Oreo

do that to us. - Oh yeah, I remember

seeing these. I think I bought them

but I didn't eat them, 'cause I went, "Ew, gross."

- (both) Pop Rocks. - (buzzer)

- What? - Are there Pop Rocks

in the cherry cola? - (FBE) Yes.

- Okay. - I liked it

for the experience, not for the taste.

- Grape Pop Rocks. - Cherry.

- (buzzer) - That's why it tasted

like medicine, 'cause all kids medicine

is cherry medicine. - Yeah.

- Peppermint. - Is it soda?

- (buzzer) - I don't think I ever

would have guessed that.

- Pop Rocks. - Cherry Coke?

Yes, I knew it. - Oh.

- I think it's clever that they did the Pop Rocks.

That's very ingenious and I appreciate it.

- Yeah, that was cool.

- (FBE) Here's your next one. - There's another Oreo.

I sense it.

- It smells like an Oreo. - Yeah.

I guess it smells good.

- This smells like something I have in the break room

all the time.

- I don't trust myself even a little bit anymore.

- Yeah, I was confident walking in this room

and now it's all gone.

- What is that? - I don't taste anything.

- Why does that taste familiar? Does it taste like

your childhood? - Mm-hm.

- Okay.

- Okay. Do you not know

what it is? - No.

I've tasted this before. - I'm gonna get a point.

You're gonna lose now just on this one.

- I can't place what it is, but I definitely feel like

I've had this. - I've had this before.

- (FBE) Three, two, one.

- Red velvet. - Coffee?

- (FBE) That is incorrect. This is jelly donut.

- (buzzer) - Oh.

- Wow. - Okay, I can see that, though.

- Chocolate covered strawberries. - Fruit Loops.

- (buzzer)

- Oh my God. - Oh, wow.

- Pop-Tart? - Creamsicle?

- (buzzer) - Jelly donut.

It kinda tastes like a jelly donut.

- That's why I said Pop-Tart, 'cause it tasted like jam.

- Blueberry Pop-Tart. - Apple.

Damn it, it was blueberry. - (buzzer)

- What kind of jelly, though? Was it blueberr--

it had to be blueberry jelly. - Yeah, it had to be

blueberry jelly.

- PB & J. - Vanilla.

- (buzzer) - Okay, come on.

- Okay, that's not even close. PB & J and jelly donuts

are not even close. - It's got the bread and the jelly.

- The best we can hope for is a tie of zero.

- Yeah, we could only go up from here, so...

- Fingers crossed.

- (FBE) Here is your next one.

- All right, we have to... - This has gotta be the one.

- It feels pop rocky again. - Oh no.

- Oh God, it threw off everything I thought I knew.

- What have we done?

- Whoa, got a lot of textures going on there.

Are these more Pop Rocks? They're also super crunchy

like a type of cereal crunch.

- Mm. Right off the bat,

nothing's jumping out at me. - Is there gonna be a trick

that this is just a... - Oh my God, wait.

Julie. - What?

- It's happening again. - What?

- There's another party in my mouth!

- ♪ (classical music) ♪

- This one's got the popping, but it didn't have

a distinct flavor.

- What else is popping? Are there fireworks?

- (FBE) Three, two, one.

- Cocoa Krispies. - Frosted Flakes, Pop Rocks.

- (FBE) This is actually a holiday themed Oreo

and it is fireworks. - Ah.

- Oh, it tastes exactly like fireworks.

- Root beer. - Pop Rocks?

- (buzzer) - That's not even a flavor.

- Wait, you don't taste the gunpowder?

- That's why it tasted like freedom.

- (both) 4th of July. - (FBE) I'm gonna give it to you,

'cause they're called firework. - I did say fireworks.

High five. - You had it.

- Where are you?

- Hot chocolate. - Fireworks.

- (laughs) - (both) What!?

- How do-- this doesn't taste

like fireworks. - Right when I ate that Oreo,

I was like, this tastes just like a firework.

- (both) Fireworks. - That's the one we get?

- Heck yeah. - Not the foods,

but the fireworks? - Wow, we're on the board.

I'm feeling good. - Got one.

We can walk away winners. Hm, no.

- (FBE) All right guys, here's your last Oreo.

- Oh.

- Okay. Oh, it's massive.

- Whoa, this is thick. - What?

It's super thick.

- Definitely has a smell to it. - Does it?

- Yeah. - I'm scared.

- You made this. - Oh, I don't trust you.

- You [bleep]. - No, I don't--

- They wouldn't sell this at a store.

- I'm really worried. I don't wanna bite this.

- I hate you. - Oh no.

- I hate you so much.

- What in the hell? What?

- What is this? - Why would you do this to us?

- Is it worth it? - Yeah, bite it.

- Okay. - A huge bite.

Ugh, what is that? - You're horrible.

That's terrible. - I don't know what it is.

It tastes like something that would go in my burger.

- I smell it, but I can't taste it.

- I know what it is. - Gross, that's very yucky.

- Little did you know, that I love these.

- (FBE) Three, two, one.

- Pickle. - Vegetable Oreo.

- (FBE) It is a pickle that we put inside.

- I knew it! - How dare you!

- Judging by our scores, we did not do well,

me especially. - Nope.

- Relish. - Pickle.

Ah! - Does relish count?

It's kind of... - (FBE) It's not relish, though.

- I want the point, so I'm gonna say

it doesn't count. - Fine.

- You guys are monsters. - Yeah, that's...

- Disgusting. - No one's ever done

that before. - Don't get any ideas, Oreo.

Zero out of ten. Don't sell that.

I lost a lot of confidence really fast.

It came back around, but I'm sad.

- Pickle. - There's a pickle in there.

I was a lot more nervous than maybe I should have been,

but I love Oreos. - I do too

and after those first four flavors, I'd say I love

Oreos even more.

- Mustard. - Is this leftover pickles

from the pickle episode? - Oh, it is pickles.

No. - Yes!

I did amazing. - A'ight, you won.

I failed. - One out of what, five?

There you go.

- (both) Pickles. - Oh my God,

is there really a pickle? - Oh, the frosting

is still there. - There's a pickle.

- That's why it wasn't as bad as I could smell it.

- Oh my God, thank you for the pickle.

I love pickles.

- It was great until the end. This one was tough,

especially when we would smell the Oreos

and they would just smell like Oreo and the blindfolds

don't help. - No.

- I'm okay with some gross food every once in a while

and we got a lot of good food too.

- Yeah, it was delicious. I like this challenge.

- Thanks for watching us guess that food

on the React Channel.

- Don't miss out, be sure to Subscribe.

- If you like Oreos, hit that Like button.

- See you.

- Hey guys, Alyssa here, a producer from the React Channel.

I will be in the comments for the first 30 minutes

of this episode releasing, so let me know

what your favorite flavor of Oreo is.

For more infomation >> OREO CHALLENGE | People Vs. Food (ft. FBE Staff) - Duration: 10:04.

-------------------------------------------

Here's The Channel That Will DETHRONE Pewdiepie - Duration: 3:10.

The King of youtube is about to be dethroned.

Pewdiepie's channel is going to be overtaken by another channel as the most subscribed

youtube channel in the world.

Welcome back to IO, I'm charlotte dobre.

Tell me in the comments below who your favourite youtuber is.

Other than Me.

By the way, if you wanna connect with the creative team behind IO, check out the description

for the links to our social media accounts.

Honestly, my favourite youtuber is pewdiepie.

There's a reason why hes the king of youtube.

Hes not only funny, his opinions are also very insightful and I feel like despite what

many people think, he sets a great example.

Well felix's channel is going to be overtaken by another channel by November.

And that channel is T Series.

T Series, indias largest music label and movie studio.

T series is an indian production company that's been around for around 30 years.

Its mostly known for its Bollywood music videos.

Its gaining subscribers so quickly, In just a couple of months, it will become the most

subscribed youtube channel.

T series is gaining subscribers at a rate of 141 thousand per day.

Its only 6 million behind pewdiepie.

For comparison, pewdiepie is only gaining around 29 thousand subs a day.

Felix actually talked about the fact that a channel was going to overtake his in a recent

video on his channel.

He says he wants to challenge T series to a saber fight.

I feel like Felix should challenge T series to a boxing match.

Lets ignore the fact that t series is not a channel with one person running it, it's

a corporation, but I mean...Felix should declare war.

People are already all over t series comment section saying that they are going to report

every video until it gets taken down.

Either that or the bro army is just going to dislike every video until youtube deranks

T series.

Are there any videos on youtube with 62 million dislikes?

Maybe Its every day bro?

Whoever runs the t series channel has definitely noticed that the bros are declaring war, they

actually disabled the likes because a lot of their videos have so many downvotes.

I honestly find it pretty funny that pewdiepies' channel is going to be overtaken by an indian

production company because pewdiepie has made fun of Bollywood a lot on his channel.

WHOS LAUGHING NOW FELIX.

Just kidding, im actually really sad about this.

While I am sad that pewdiepie wont be the king of youtube anymore, it makes sense as

to why T series will become the most subscribed.

India has a population of over a billion people, and T series is indias main source of music

on youtube.

Anyways friends, that is all I have for you on that, it is comment time!

Shooketh – hi charlotte I want attention.

Don't we all.

Sindu – charlotte is the goat.

As in the animal or the greatest of all time?

Poiple cat – my animals stare at the tv when we watch inform overload.

Wow really?

That's actually really cool.

Shelby Jean – HOW DID YOU GUYS COME UP WITH THE CHANNEL NAME. no need to yell!

Jeez.

I actually don't know how landon came up with the channel name.

The video is over! thanks for watching.

Over here is a link to another IO video you should definitely check out.

And if you enjoyed your time here, or if you learned something today, smash the thumbs

up, subscribe and notification bell, and I will see you in a future IO video.

For more infomation >> Here's The Channel That Will DETHRONE Pewdiepie - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Channel Trailer | August 2018 | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 1:23.

Hi everyone, my name is Riley J. Dennis, and welcome to my channel.

Every Sunday and Thursday, this is where I post a wide variety of videos ranging from

researched and educational to fun and light-hearted.

All the videos on this channel are split into one of three categories: Feminism, Politics, or Vlogging.

Videos with a pink thumbnail are from my Feminism series, like "What is gaslighting?"

"How to write a trans character" and "Is it okay to be white?"

Purple thumbnails are Politics, like this video on Australia's refugee detention centers,

this video on the US's recent anti-sex worker law, and this video on why we need to abolish ICE.

Blue thumbnails are Vlogging, like "The best parts of being a lesbian" the "Differences

between Australia and the US" and discussions of polyamory.

If you think this sounds like content you'd enjoy, you can click the subscribe button

down below and then click the notification bell to be alerted every time I upload a video.

If you end up loving my channel and have a few bucks to spare every month, I would really

appreciate your support on Patreon, a website that allows anyone to financially support

this channel on a monthly basis.

These videos would not get made without the help of everyone over on Patreon, and so if

you want to and are able to, you can be a part of that as well.

Plus, you can get access to some cool rewards, like being able to comment on my videos in

a harassment-free space.

My Patreon will be linked in the description of this video, or you can just click over here.

Thank you so much for checking out my channel, and hopefully I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Channel Trailer | August 2018 | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

Steven Universe - Dewey Wins Free #3 - KB Channel - Duration: 3:38.

♥ Subscribe KB Channel

♥ Like + Comments + 2 share helps you ♥ Thanks so much for watching!

People of beach city you might think that being a mayor is a fine and glamorous sort of thing

I can understand why my opponent would want the position

But I've been mayor this city for a decade and I know some things that Miss. Nano fois does

Not you see when you're the mayor you get blamed for everything

When the boardwalk has termites it's the mayor's fault. Wait aliens steal people

It's the mayor's fault when the mayor crashes the mayor mobile into the only cell tower in town

It's the mayor's fault. Most people can't handle that kind of pressure, but I can

So I say to you beach city citizens, just enjoy our wonderful ocean breeze and don't worry about a thing

Just let Dewey

Do it for you

Nice you know, Mayor Julie you are right I am

About what I have blamed you for too many things and that is not helping

Blaming our problems completely on the mayor is not getting us anywhere

when one of our sofas tits our sofas when you suffer mayor billion the town

so fast

So no longer will I point my fingers at you?

I will extend all my fingers on both my hands to

Everyone here today I ask that we share responsibility

for the welfare

acepted of Beach City

You ever notice how people from ocean town Oh

Who am I kidding?

Beach City deserves a real mayor someone wise and collected like Miss Nana for

No, no, no, I would drop in a race you can find the key to the city under the city welcome

Well, I know it's not very traditional to do that in the middle of a debate but

Well, you were wrong what do you want me to say, how about I'm sorry

We're in this together and I let you down come on universe, you know, she's gonna be a better mayor than me

It was the right thing to do I guess but I still feel

betrayed

That's probably how con he feels yeah, I don't know what you're talking about but I've got to find a new job

You

For more infomation >> Steven Universe - Dewey Wins Free #3 - KB Channel - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

20160909 로이킴 V앱 Channel OPEN!! - Duration: 0:44.

Hello, this is Roy Kim.

Everyone, I finally have my own NAVER V LIVE channel.

I really wanted one...

It'll be my own personal space,

and somewhere I can communicate with fans,

so I plan to use it continuously.

Since I'll be studying in the US soon,

I'll do my best to show you

my daily life in the US.

Everyone, on Naver V LIVE...

My daily life! My honest life!

My weird life! My lovable life!

You'll be able to see them all! See you on V LIVE.

[Follow "Roy Kim" on Naver V LIVE now!]

For more infomation >> 20160909 로이킴 V앱 Channel OPEN!! - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Channel Intro | Welcome to Swing The Balance! - Duration: 1:21.

For more infomation >> YouTube Channel Intro | Welcome to Swing The Balance! - Duration: 1:21.

-------------------------------------------

new channel!??! (go to description to learn more) also put subtitles on it goes fast so pause - Duration: 3:20.

hey guys today ima tell you something

that me and cort are making a new channel

everything is staying the same the content

cort being in videos me being in videos

the only thing that is changing is the swearing

no i did not get in trouble

its just i want to make my life youtube well later on in life

i want a group like the sidemen

but any way enjoy the rest of the music

and my cats playing

also do the poll some where around here

and dont forget when the new channel

comes out hit the sub button and the bell

have a good day and good bye!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét