Thứ Sáu, 31 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily do Aug 31 2018

[ music ]

♫ I don't like your little games don't like your tilted stage ♫

♫ the role you made me play of the fool, no, I don't like you ♫

♫ I don't like your perfect crime how you laugh when you lie ♫

♫ you said the gun was mine isn't cool, no, I don't like you ♫

♫ but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time ♫

♫ honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time ♫

♫ I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice, oh ♫

♫ look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

♫ oh ♫

♫ look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

♫ I don't like your kingdom keys they once belonged to me ♫

♫ you ask me for a place to sleep locked me out and threw a feast (what!?) ♫

♫ the world moves on, another day, another drama, drama ♫

♫ but not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma ♫

♫ and then the world moves on, but one thing's for sure maybe I got mine, but you'll all get yours ♫

♫ but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time ♫

♫ honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time ♫

♫ I've got a list of names and yours is in red, underlined I check it once, then I check it twice, oh ♫

♫ look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

♫ oh ♫

♫ look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

♫ I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams ♫

♫ I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams ♫

♫ ooh, look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

♫ oh ♫

♫ look what you made me do look what you made me do ♫

♫ look what you just made me do look what you just made me ♫

For more infomation >> Look What You Made Me Do - Taylor Swift | cover by Helen Margareta | Indonesia - Duration: 2:48.

-------------------------------------------

Hot News - Japanese fighter blocking China's electronic surveillance plane - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> Hot News - Japanese fighter blocking China's electronic surveillance plane - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

Como pode Frota russa do Pacífico responder à Marinha dos EUA? - Duration: 5:53.

For more infomation >> Como pode Frota russa do Pacífico responder à Marinha dos EUA? - Duration: 5:53.

-------------------------------------------

Foi revelado do que é capaz o novo sistema de mísseis russo S-500 - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Foi revelado do que é capaz o novo sistema de mísseis russo S-500 - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to choose extra virgin olive oil: 3 do's and 3 don'ts - Duration: 7:52.

For more infomation >> How to choose extra virgin olive oil: 3 do's and 3 don'ts - Duration: 7:52.

-------------------------------------------

Apresentação do canal - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Apresentação do canal - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

쇼헤이의 하루일과 vlog 翔ちゃんの1日 What do babys think? - Duration: 1:01.

For more infomation >> 쇼헤이의 하루일과 vlog 翔ちゃんの1日 What do babys think? - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Top things to do in Finland - Eating Reindeer - Duration: 4:57.

For more infomation >> Top things to do in Finland - Eating Reindeer - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

What you should do if someone rings your doorbell at an odd hour - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> What you should do if someone rings your doorbell at an odd hour - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Johny do do but I am whispering the lyrics (ASMR) - Duration: 2:21.

tf

hmmmm

johnny dododododoododododoododod

johnny

dooododododododododood

johnny dodododo yes papa

eating dododododo

eating dodododoododo

eating dododo

no no aPAPPAPAPAPAPA

PAPAPAP NO NO

NO NO PAPA

PAPAPA NO PAPA

TELLING LALALALALAL

LALALIES

LALALALLIES

TELLING LIES

NO NO PAPAPAPAPPA

NO NO PAPAPAPAPP NO NO PAPA

NONO PAPA NO PAPA

OPEN DODODODO

OPEN DODODOD

OPEN DODODODODO

OPEN UR MOUTH :)

AHHAHAHA

burps*

JOHNNY DIODODOODODOD X2

JOHNY DODOODOD

DODODODO

YES OAPAA

EATING DODODODODO

EATING DODODODOODODODO

EATING DODODODO

NO NO PAPAPAPAPPA

NO NO APPAPAPA

NO NO

PAPAPAPPAPNO NO NO PAPA

PAPA

TEALLING LALALALALALALLIES

TEALLING LALALALLIES

TELLING LALALALLALIES

TEALLING LIES?

NO NO PAPAPAPAPAPAPPA

NO NO PAPAPAP

NO PAPA

OPEN DODODOODODODO

OPEN DODODODODODOODOD

OPEN DODODODOO

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

HAHAH

SKRRUUUUUU

WTF WAS THAT LMAO

For more infomation >> Johny do do but I am whispering the lyrics (ASMR) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

✅ Repórter do SBT faz revelação sobre Eliana e deixa apresentadora constrangida - Duration: 4:02.

 Eliana foi entrevistada pelo Primeiro Impacto, de Marcão do Povo, ao comemorar os seus 27 anos de carreira

Em um evento realizado no SBT, a loira contou um pouco sobre a sua trajetória e comemorou o segundo lugar em audiência

 No entanto, ela ficou em choque com uma afirmação da repórter em questão. A profissional revelou que a loira marcou a sua infância e Eliana fez questão de perguntar a sua idade

"Eu tô emocionada porque você fez parte da minha história", disparou a moça.  Sem reação, Eliana questionou: "Quantos anos você tem?"

Constrangida, a moça disparou: "31". Eliana então disse que ela não era tão criança assim quando comandava os programas infantis no SBT e na Record

 "Então você era pequenininha mas nem tanto. Porque hoje minhas crianças estão com 28, 29 anos…", retrucou a apresentadora

Foi aí que a repórter falou que o seu primeiro CD foi "Os Dedinhos", logo quando Eliana começou a cantar

 "Não acredito", respondeu ela, que ainda mandou um recado para Marcão do Povo: "Não vale você, Marcão, dizer que me assistia quando era criança, porque aí já é demais"

Confira a entrevista completa:      Quem acompanha a vida da apresentadora Eliana atualmente não deve imaginar os perrengues que a famosa passou no início da carreira

 Em reunião comemorativa nesta quarta-feira (29), no SBT, a loira falou dos problemas que teve que enfrentar, das boas oportunidades e o crescimento profissional que obteve na Record

 "Nada caiu no meu colo. Sempre muito fui atrás das coisas", conta ela ao KTV. "Me lembro quando comecei na TV e que de um dia para o outro o meu programa, o 'Festolândia', saiu do ar na SBT

Era uma produção cara e resolveram cortar", revelou.  "Eu tinha só 17 anos e fui para a porta, com a minha mãe, esperar o Silvio Santos chegar

Corri atrás dele chorando e ele foi andando, enquanto me ouvia. Silvio queria que eu ficasse em casa, recebendo meu salário por mais um ano

Eu chorei, implorei para trabalhar, era o eu queria, trabalhar!", disse.  Em seguida, ela foi "presenteada" com uma pequena sessão de desenhos

"Nem cenário a gente tinha direito", contou ela, rindo. Logo depois, o programa foi crescendo e ela continuou firme trabalhando

Anos depois, a famosa deixou o público infantil e aceitou o convite da Record comandar um programa mais adulto

 "Não podíamos mais anunciar produtos para crianças, por conta de uma lei, e os programas infantis foram ficando inviáveis comercialmente", disse ela

"Foi aí que procurei a direção da Record e pedi para mudar. Eles resolveram apostar em mim

Fizeram pesquisas, mostraram qual seria o caminho", continuou. "Deu certo. Foi na hora certa

Sou muito grata por essa oportunidade."

For more infomation >> ✅ Repórter do SBT faz revelação sobre Eliana e deixa apresentadora constrangida - Duration: 4:02.

-------------------------------------------

Rússia irá criar novo exército no Distrito Militar do Sul - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Rússia irá criar novo exército no Distrito Militar do Sul - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Autumn monsoon season in full swing, rain continues in Chungcheong-do and southern regions _ 083118 - Duration: 2:19.

Good morning, many weather experts believe we are in the autumn monsoon season.

Central and upper regions have been seeing heavier showers, but now southern regions

will need to brace for showers today into Saturday.

Chungcheong-do and the northern parts of the Jeolla-do and Gyeongsang-do Provinces are

seeing heavier showers with rain falling at a rate of 40 millimeters an hour.

A heavy rain warning is in place for Sejong, Chungcheong-do and Jeolla-do Provinces with

a heavy rain advisory issued in Daejeon.

50 to 150 millimeters of rain are expected for those regions with heavy rain alerts,

the rest of country will also see light to heavy rainfall.

Checking on today's temperatures, Seoul, Daejeon and Chuncheon are waking up to a low of 22

degrees Celsius,... while humidity levels are close to 90 percent.

Daily highs should be similar to a couple notches lower getting up to 29 degrees in

most parts, Daejeon should be a lot breezier at 26 degrees.

Meanwhile, summer heat continues in Jeju with a heatwave advisory in place.

That's Korea for you and here's the international weather for viewers around the world.

For more infomation >> Autumn monsoon season in full swing, rain continues in Chungcheong-do and southern regions _ 083118 - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Unmei no Akai Ito | The romantic tale of the RED THREAD OF FATE + Charm to get your crush! (ENG CC) - Duration: 5:39.

Hey guys, genki?

This is Vivian from vivian uru channel and welcome! ^^

Today I'd like to talk about a super romantic tale called "Unmei no Akai Ito" aka "The Red Thread of Fate"

which is super popular in Japan.

And as a bonus, I'm going to teach you an akai ito's good luck charm,,

for the people who wants to conquer the heart of their crush! x]

So make sure to subscribe to the channl and activate the notification bell during the intro!

So you won't miss interesting videos like this one, okay?

I'd like to welcome everyone who is subscribing to the channel! Glad you are here <3

And a BIG hug to my dearest and wonderful fellows who are always here with me! ^^ <3

Are you ready to check the romantic tale about the unmei no akai ito?

Intro!

The tale of "Unmei no Akai Ito" was created in China.

It was spread in the East Asia and eventually reaching Japan.

And since this channel talks about Japan,,

I will tell you the Japanese version of this tale, okay?

Unmei means Fate

No means Of

Akai means Red

Ito means Thread

Translating everything it'll become: Red thread of fate.

The tale is about the red thread of fate that is not possible to be seen by a naked eye,,

but it connects the 2 people that is predestined to become a couple.

It's like you have a special connection with that person,,

and no matter the time that passes by, where you both are, the life experience of each one of you,,

you two are always connected somehow because the thread will never break.

This tale says that in the end, the soulmates of the red thread will get together,,

and then, they will finally discover the true happiness,

to experience their life purpose of love and being loved.

In the Japanese version,

the red thread is knotted in the pinky finger of the lovers.

It's so lovely, right?

This tale is so popular that it's mentioned in so many mangas, animes, tv series and movies.

For example, the ones that I know are: Dolls, Naruto, Kimi no Na wa, Koi to Uso, Ranma 1/2, etc..

Many of you who consumes Japanese content,,

have probably heard of this tale.

But did you know that there is actually good luck charms of the red thread of fate,,

that says it'll help you to conquer your loved one?

Don't worry cause I'm going to teach one of these to you, okay?

I've chosen the easiest one so you can do it wherever you are! ^^

Are you ready?

The only material that you'll need for this charm is a red thread!

I've got a thicker one so you guys can see it properly, okay?

So did you get a red thread?

Let's start with the procedures then!

1st step:

Tie the top of the thread in your left pinky!

Tie like this.

2nd step:

Look at the thread and think about your loved one.

Imagine your loved one while you are looking.

3rd step:

Say it out loud: "The person who is at the other end of the thread is (the name of your crush)".

You have to say it out loud, okay?

4th step:

You will have to repeat all the acts (1.2.3) for 3 days in a row!

You will tie the red thread in your left pinky.

You will look at the thread and think about your loved one.

And you'll say it out loud: "The person who is at the other end of the thread is (the name of your crush)".

You will repeat this procedure for 3 days in a row. Okay guys?

5th and last step:

On the 4th day, go to the balcony of your house and say:

"This thread goes to (your loved one's name)"

and throw the thread to the sky.

Alright, guys?

It's very easy, right?

To the people who will do this charm,, let me know later if it went well, okay? x]

I'm waiting for your wedding invitation! xD <3

Well, that's all for today's video.

Did you like the tale?

Who is going to do the good luck charm?

If you will do, let us lnow in the comment section so we can send some positive vibes to you! ^^

In case you enjoyed the video, please give this video a thumbs up

and make sure to share it with your friends and family members who are in love and need to conquer their loved one's heart.

It might work after all!

However, I doubt it'll work if you just do the charm and stay locked inside your house without doing a thing..

We have to do our part and prepare the territory as well hehe xD

But I wish you all the best!

I hope you will find the person who is at the other end of your red thread!

If you feel like there's nobody at the momment..

"It is better to be alone than in bad company", right?

Stay calm cause your soulmate will eventually appear.

In my case it took an eternity,,

but I stayed calm, waiting for the right moment..

and today I have an incredible and marvelous bf who I love with all of my heart.

He taught/teaches me everyday so many things about life and love.

And I truly hope that you will be able to have this wonderful experience as well! ^^

That's all for today's video,

Thank you so much for watching! I hope to see you in the next video, okay?

Big kisses and mata ne~! <3

For more infomation >> Unmei no Akai Ito | The romantic tale of the RED THREAD OF FATE + Charm to get your crush! (ENG CC) - Duration: 5:39.

-------------------------------------------

Modernização do caça-bombardeiro Su-34 se baseará na experiência russa na Síria - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> Modernização do caça-bombardeiro Su-34 se baseará na experiência russa na Síria - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

What do conservative voters want? - Duration: 1:55.

The base wants the party to talk about

the issues that matter to them which is

addressing immigration, addressing this

electricity crisis and the cost of

living. They want a party to be

responding to the sorts of things that

they talk about around the dinner table...

Why is our quality of life diminishing?

Why is crime increasing? Why do we feel

alienated from our political institutions?

And something happens in Canberra

they go up there and they talk amongst

themselves and convince themselves that

the rest of the country is wrong and

they're so wrong they're so wrong.

Because they are living in a bubble and

the Australian Conservatives have said we need

to clean up Canberra. We need to remove

this ivory tower that so many of them

live in. That's exactly what needs to

happen and we've got a plan on a program

to do that. But right now we've got a new

prime minister.

You've got Tweedledum and Tweedledee and

respective to major parties and the best

way you can influence whomever forms

government in the future is in the Senate and in

fact that's my goal. [In fact that's my question I mean it looks

to me as a commentator you the two major

parties are on the left and on the hard

left so what is the future of

conservative politics in Australia?] I

think there is a strong future for it. It's

challenging right now because some of

the characters involved you know the

best thing that people can do who are

concerned about the direction of the

country is to actually vest they're vote

wisely in the Senate. That means don't

vote for Liberal, don't vote for Labor...

certainly don't vote for the Greens. And

then you know choose a practical and

sensible and consistent party. Now I

would advocate that it should be the

Australian Conservatives because we are

consistent we know what we stand for we

have a values proposition that reflects

everything that I've just talked about

and we can shape any policy outcome

given enough senators up there. So if we

can get five or six senators elected

over the course of the next election

cycle or two we will be a force for good

and a force for every Australian and to

reflect mainstream values.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét