Thứ Năm, 30 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily or Aug 30 2018

To log in to your Shopify admin, you can do so on a desktop or on the Shopify app available

for both iPhone and Android.

To log in on a desktop, navigate to Shopify.com and click "Log in".

It is important to note that you do not log in by clicking "get started".

By clicking "get started" you will create another online store with the same email causing

issues when logging in in the future.

If you think you've created additional accounts but aren't sure, contact Shopify Support

and the team can assist you further.

Click log in, and type in your store domain ending in dot my shopify.com.

In this example, the domain is AlyAttire.myshopify.com, so type in AlyAttire under store address.

Type in your corresponding email and password, then click log in.

You can choose to click the box "remember me" so you don't have to enter these details

every time.

Click "log in" to enter your Shopify admin and that's it!

To log in from a smartphone, navigate to the Shopify app and click "log in".

Type in your email address and password, and click "log in".

If you have multiple Shopify stores linked to an email address, you will be prompted

to type in the store domain to ensure you are logging in to the correct account.

Type in the .myshopify.com domain, and click log in to view the Shopify admin

on your smartphone.

For more tutorials on navigating the Shopify admin, subscribe to the Shopify Help Center

Youtube channel for weekly updates.

Feel free to comment below, we'd love to hear from you!

For more infomation >> Easily log in to Shopify Store on a desktop or smartphone || Shopify Help Center - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

How to Be Consistent and Have Balance | All or None Thinking | Cognitive Distortions Ep. 1 - Duration: 7:42.

do you see life in black or white what

do you do when you run into a problem or

what do you do when you achieve in this

video I am going to tell you how you

have to transform your mindset in order

to shift it towards becoming realistic

about your performance I just made the

greatest business deal of my life things

could not be better for me I just failed

at the biggest sporting event that I

thought I would ever play and now I

think I'm a complete failure

I had to write an exam recently and I

failed it and I don't see myself ever

becoming anything in my life

hey self helper today I want to tell you

about this very important cognitive

distortion which is basically a

distortion in how we think we think that

things have to be either completely

black or completely white that there is

no in-between in our life look at what

this does to our thought process when we

see things as the extreme only then

there is no scope for growth there is no

scope for improvement what does that do

to your performance it doesn't push you

forward towards what you want and in

fact you get more stagnant you tend to

drag yourself down into a corner of this

extreme form of thinking when you look

at your performance and you think that

you are all bad that things are going

nowhere for you things are no good what

does that do what does that do whenever

you need the perform can you get out of

rock bottom that's a question you need

to ask yourself how do I push myself out

of this thought process I try to find

things that are relevant to it creating

a problem in my life and then

see what needs to change what needs to

change regarding this I am thinking in

an extreme format that without me

performing extremely well there is

either only this and that's the other

problem that if I perform really well

that only that accounts for anything and

if I perform badly again I go back to

hitting rock bottom it's as if one bad

performance or one extremely good

performance suddenly defines who you are

if you look at any successful person at

any single phase in their life in any

single area that you want to describe

it's all about consistency how do you

find that degree of consistency in your

life you get out of this sort of

thinking this all-or-nothing cognitive

distortion because it's going to push

you into different corners that you will

struggle to get out of no sportsmen look

at all of the successful sportsmen out

there Roger Federer Nadal tony peratt

Kohli

chareth Kemal look at all of these

people all of them have done something

that endured another all of these people

have gone through both phases they have

seen extremely good performances and

they have also seen bad performances but

they know that winning and losing is a

part of the game but they don't let

either one of them hold them you know in

each place they know that these two

things happen simultaneously and that

it's going to be a process to get

towards what they want it's not going to

be a systematic growth think about that

any of these people have seen ridiculous

amount of failures in their life they

have seen in many ways more failures

that you and I would ever see but they

never give up they don't

see themselves stopping in terms of

getting to what they want because they

don't look at the extremes if they have

a loss they tend to let it go as soon as

possible and then they adapt to what

they have to do next if they perform

really well they don't hold on to that

as well they celebrate for up to one or

two days and then they get back to what

they have to do training towards getting

past the next challenge that may come

their way this is what you need to think

about are you holding on to the

extremely powerful parts of your life

are you holding on to the extremely

negative parts of your life that's very

important to consider comment below and

tell me what you are getting stuck with

because if you are stuck with either

always winning or always losing remember

that there is going to be a huge

hindrance in terms of your growth you

will not grow towards what you want if

you are stuck in either place because

there is no growth for creativity there

is no growth for going towards your

vision there has to be some sort of a

setback or there has to be some sort of

a progress but preferably there needs to

be more progress via understanding that

your failures and your successes go

hand-in-hand and this is an important

one so think about that and understand

that you are always going to have to run

into both of these problems and that

extremes are not going to get you

anywhere though extreme training is

required extreme education is required

extreme understanding that this is going

to happen that you're not going to run

into one or two roadblocks or you're not

going to have one or two successes that

it has to be a multitude of all of them

and there are going to be good and bad

days and don't let any of these stop you

have a clear mind as to what you want

and move past all of these things

celebrate the good things that happen to

you understand and learn from the

failures that happen to you and don't

get caught into the all-or-nothing

phenomenon I hope you found this video

useful if you did leave me a thumbs up

and comment down below and tell me what

you want to learn about next remember I

am dedicated every single day of the

week to making you the best version of

yourself by having you motivated

empowered and having you perform better

in every single area of your life

performance plays a very big role in

your life be it business life

performance financial performance school

performance or anything else we need to

use this information in our life so that

we can use our mind and get to what we

want so think about that and hit the

subscribe button if this is your first

time here turn on bail notifications you

don't want to miss anything coming out

of my channel this is Vikram signing off

and I'll see you in the next session

For more infomation >> How to Be Consistent and Have Balance | All or None Thinking | Cognitive Distortions Ep. 1 - Duration: 7:42.

-------------------------------------------

Saints or Jets? Which team is in better position for next five seasons? - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> Saints or Jets? Which team is in better position for next five seasons? - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

David Blaine - Real or Magic 2013 (Legendado) - Duration: 1:03:08.

For more infomation >> David Blaine - Real or Magic 2013 (Legendado) - Duration: 1:03:08.

-------------------------------------------

Who Read More During the Summer: Students or Staff? - Duration: 3:21.

For more infomation >> Who Read More During the Summer: Students or Staff? - Duration: 3:21.

-------------------------------------------

Clueless 1x04 To Party or Not to Party - Duration: 21:43.

For more infomation >> Clueless 1x04 To Party or Not to Party - Duration: 21:43.

-------------------------------------------

*Gshower1999* FREE PSN CODES OR FREE PS4 GAMES 2018** - Duration: 4:39.

For more infomation >> *Gshower1999* FREE PSN CODES OR FREE PS4 GAMES 2018** - Duration: 4:39.

-------------------------------------------

How We Teach Our Son Language (ASL or English?) ⎮ ASL Stew - Duration: 5:09.

[music]

Hello, welcome!

Today we have Mikko

and the reason is we're gonna talk about him!

Yeah, we're gonna talk about you.

He might stay the whole video,

he might not. We shall see.

What we wanted to talk about is how we're teaching him language,

whether that's in sign language or spoken English.

What exactly are we going to do?

Does that differ from me and Jenna?

Let me explain. I am hearing and a sign language interpreter.

Jenna is.... I am Deaf.

Mikko is hearing, as far as we know.

He's a CODA.

Yes, cutest CODA ever.

Sorry to all the CODAs out there, but he is the best one.

First I'm gonna let Jenna explain...

oh and this is her new name sign, Jenna.

But first I'm gonna let her explain

how she teaches language to Mikko.

Okay, typically I sign with him.

I avoid using Sim Com, simultaneous communication.

Sometimes I forgot, but most of the time I will try not to Sim Com with him.

Not use my voice while I'm signing.

Usually I turn my voice off and only use sign language.

Like I'll point to something and sign CAT, here's a cat.

Then sometimes I'll do the sign on him.

Just so he knows where on the body it's suppose to be.

Then I'll explain different things around the house

or just let him watch us sign to each other.

Okay, simple. Now we'll talk with me. Pass the baby again.

Okay I guess my situation is a bit more complicated, if you want to say that.

The reason it's complicated is because I'm hearing.

Meaning I can speak English and sign as well, both fluently.

Obviously for Mikko, he is hearing.

So he will learn spoken English. Plus we want him to learn sign language as well.

Sometimes Deaf people speak,

and that's perfectly fine it that's how you prefer,

but Jenna does not speak usually.

Unless she really has to, but normally she doesn't.

So within the house we sign with each other.

I stay home during the day with him,

then sometimes I work in the evenings

So Jenna stays home with him.

I want to be sure he has both languages,

but at the same time I don't want him to think that

in this house we speak sometimes, we sign sometimes.

So what I do, let me explain,

is while we're at home I use sign language I would say

90 to 95% of the time.

I will not sign if

let's say both my hands are full for some reason

and I can't sign and I really need to say something.

I'll do that.

Or if I'm on the phone with one of my parents.

I'm not going to sign while on the phone cause I'm already speaking English.

Like she said, we try no to Sim Com if that's possible.

So I'll usually pick English or I'll pick sign language.

So that means that even though we're both hearing,

we still sign to each other most of the time while in the house.

We're kind of setting up this house as a signing place.

Like I said, if we're speaking on the phone or someone comes that doesn't know sign language,

that's fine, we can use spoken English.

But if a Deaf person's here or it's just us in the house,

we prefer to use sign language and set up a good foundation for sign language for him.

I think that's pretty much what we're doing.

Like I said, we're gonna teach him both.

Little bit more dominant with sign language than spoken English,

but he's gonna learn both eventually anyways with no problem.

He's already babbling by himself sometimes.

Yeah, I would say mostly I'm teaching him sign (language).

Jenna obviously always signs with him.

Sometimes I speak, and that's about it. Yeah.

We don't have a lot of deep research

and educational information on it.

We just kind of go with what we feel is right and what we want to do.

I'm curious if any of you, whether your Deaf or hearing and know sign language,

what do you do for your child... if they're hearing?

Not if they're deaf, cause if they're deaf, teach them sign language.

I'm curious what you do if you're in this type of situation?

Hopefully you enjoyed the video.

Remember if you want to support, we have these options.

See you in the next video. Bye!

[music]

For more infomation >> How We Teach Our Son Language (ASL or English?) ⎮ ASL Stew - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

360 Photo Editing: How to remove tripod or shadows on phone or desktop (with Photoshop or Affinity) - Duration: 5:09.

learn how to edit your 360 photo to remove your tripod or shadows from your

360 photo. I'll show you three ways to do it. we'll learn how to edit the 360 photo

in the phone with Snapseed or other apps as well that's the desktop with

Photoshop. I'll also show you a cheaper alternative to photoshop. Hey guys, so the

other day I posted a 360 photo of me on a hammock. it was a 360 view but the

camera and the tripod were invisible so here's how to do it. I got the Insta360 One

here. We have a selfie stick tripod - the Benro MK10. Extend the

selfie stick and then I keep it there between my legs and that's why my legs

were crossed in that shot. So it looks like a hands-free shot with an invisible

camera. The shadow was kind of distracting so here's how to edit it and how to remove

the shadow and if you have a tripod this will also work for that. So I'm going to

go back to my gallery and I'm gonna send this to an app called Theta

converter sometimes called edit 360. it's available for both iOS and Android.

Select Convert, tap on normal click on okay. we're gonna rotate the image. The point

is that the nadir is in the middle of the photo that way it'd be easier to

edit. from here I'm gonna click on save. the nadir is now in the middle of the

photo. so we're going to edit this using a snapseed or other apps like retouch.

so I'm going to use snapseed right now. Share to snapseed. And Snapseed has a

healing tool. Go to tools and go to healing and we're going to zoom in so we

can edit it more easily and then I'm going to erase the shadows like

that and like that press ok press done then it's going to save the photo.

the shadows are gone. now I'm going to rotate it again by sharing it again to edit 360.

tap on convert, normal and then we're going to rotate it downward back to the

original orientation and press save and here's the new photo. Shadow's gone and

this camera looks invisible. Alright I showed you the mobile way to do it now

you can also do it on desktop. I'm going to show you first on Photoshop and then

I'll show you on a different software that's a little cheaper so here on

Photoshop I'm gonna duplicate the layer. duplicate layer alright then go click on

a 3d spherical panorama new panorama we're just gonna convert it to a 360

view so now I can look around the 360 photo. We'll look at the shadow. I'm

gonna use the Spot Healing Brush tool I'm go to paint over this.

and watch it disappear. when we're done go to click 3d, spherical panorama, export

panorama let's call this edited and here's the photo without the shadow.

Photoshop is kind of expensive so another alternative is Affinity Photo which I'm

going to show you right now it's really very similar. In Affinity you switch

to the 360 view by going to layer, live projection, equirectangular

projection and now it's in 360 view go to the shadow and we look for their

editing tool which is in painting brush tool here and we're gonna go paint over

it and watch it do its magic and when it's done go to layer live projection

remove projection so then the go file or export export

it's called affinity let's review it on gopro VR and it's also gone. So I hope you

enjoyed that tutorial. Now figure this one out... no post-processing by the way... :)

For more infomation >> 360 Photo Editing: How to remove tripod or shadows on phone or desktop (with Photoshop or Affinity) - Duration: 5:09.

-------------------------------------------

Burger or pizza? News 8 gets to know the veterans of UConn's football team - Duration: 2:09.

For more infomation >> Burger or pizza? News 8 gets to know the veterans of UConn's football team - Duration: 2:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to share, download, present or publish your design - Duration: 1:01.

Once you've finished editing your design, it's time to publish it.

Canva has several publishing options such as: downloading, sharing on social media,

professional printing and more.

Click publish to open the drop-down menu.

A recommended publish option will be highlighted.

To download your design, you can choose from PDFs, JPGs, and PNGs.

JPGs and PNGs are great for web graphics, while the print quality PDF is great for printing.

Canva Print allows you to order professional quality prints delivered to your door.

Or, you can collaborate with your team mates by entering their email address, or sharing

a link.

And, you can also share to numerous social media sites.

For more infomation >> How to share, download, present or publish your design - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

What I learnt about Netflix Fame, the harsh realities, to SAG or to non-SAG - Duration: 13:32.

Hi guys, Today I'm gonna talk about a Netflix event I went to it was incredible, they gave

us a wealth of information, in little gems and I'm gonna share some of those key points

with you.

If you're an actor and you'd like one day to work on a huge Netflix productions,

then this is definitely for you okay, so nowadays there's this concept or there's this title

called 'Netflix Fame', now what people think is that these people that, these actors

they see performing on these big shows on Netflix Have just come out of nowhere and

then boom, but the reality is that most of these actors have been working actors for

a number if years, they've been in a lot of small roles, you know, doing a range of

different things you just haven't seen them yet.

So They get this opportunity they book the job and then boom they're career takes off

and they get flung into the limelight but I do need to be clear this is not something

that happens overnight, this is years and years and years of preparation of training

and of focus.

For you to have a chance of even be you know competing in this arena you need to make sure

you have your Mindset correct, you need to make sure you have your Training and that

you are prepared, you need to have an extremely professional team around you, who are all

working with you to get you to that place where you are good enough to compete with

the other actors that will be going for this role.

So in your team you need an incredible, a coach, a personal trainer, a nutritionist,

a photographer, an incredible agent, an incredible manager, you need these as a base line as

a minimum, like these are the people who are going to help form you into the product that

you need to be, erm, you know, to be able to be within a chance, to be within the running,

do you know what I mean.

As an actor you need to see yourself as a business, your body is your temple, and your

body is basically what you are selling, you know, are the instrument you need to be eating

right you need to be working out, you need to be doing all of your vocal exercises Every

single day, you need to be cold reading every single day, you need to be acting with others,

you need to be playing, you need to be observing people in the community going to different

places, watching human behaviours, It helps if your somebody's who is naturally inquisitive

and you naturally like to hear different peoples stories regardless of race of class and that

your naturally inquisitive then that will definitely help because You need to be able

to, be able to step into someone else's shoes, and that Is no easy thing if Your own

perspective, you need to be able to see things from a range of different perspectives.So

let me just throw out some facts out there, just to make, just to make you aware, so you

know if your planning on coming out to LA and you wanna work in the film industry you

need to know realistically what your looking at and who your competing with.

So right now today there are 175 thousand SAG actors only 5% of those make $5,000 a

year, I said a year, 5% of those, so that's not even looking at the people who are SAG-eligible

or non-Sag, were just looking at the SAG actors.

So how are you going to be somebody within that 5% out of 175,000 people And you don't

want to be in the 5% that is only managing to make the 5,000 a year because that means

you still need a range of different side hustles and different jobs to be able to survive out

here.

It's a very expensive place to live, you need to be somebody that is trained, somebody

who has that team of people around you that I just referred to, just earlier just now,

Somebody that is mentally prepared Your mindset has got to be in the right place, you can

not get distracted by anything, you need to know what your goals is you need to have a

very clear vision and you need to know Small steps to take to get there, you need to be

always running towards that goal every single day, you need to be tenacious and focused.

Okay, So if we look at the acting community here in LA, there are basically three tires

of actors, the first tier, like, The biggest group of actors in LA is called the 'Crowd'

so that consists of people who call themselves actors, they may not have had training, they

may not have been in any productions, whether that be erm indie films, Short films, commercials,

Promo, erm It largely consists of a group of people who are dreamers, they hope a lot,

they have a lot of nice ideas for themselves, they hope to be Lucky they use terms like

that.

It is very unrealistic that your gonna land in LA and be luckily enough to book A series

regular or a co-star on a TV show just out of luck, that is like, it does happen, but

that's like 1 in a million seriously, so you need to look at working your way out that

first tier to the second tier.

Now the second tier is the 'Crowd' in the second tier you have actors who do have

training and who do know where they want to go.

You have people who now who have started to book roles, you know, they they they know

who they are, they know what roles they can play.

They have a very good understanding of their branding, they Very good understanding of

the industry they're on their game, Now if you can get into that second tier where

your competing, you know where your you know, where your in the 'crowd' section then

that Is Fantastic because the amount of people in the crowd section is a lot less to the

amount of people who are in the 'clutter' section, Which is the majority of people in

LA you know, There is a reason why people say that a lot of the actors in LA are very

flaky, and that's because a lot of them are in love with the idea of being an actor

and all of the perks of that, but they are quite unaware of the realities and they may

not be willing to put in the hard work, dedication and years of sacrifice that it takes to make

it.

So once you get into the third tier, which is the 'competition', then that's when

its on, the people in the competition are the People who are known not just by people

on their social media followings or on there you know, not just popular in their social

circle but people who are known by the people who have power in the industry, you know,

main casting houses, the main producers, People where you know, you can say your name anywhere

in the world and they will know who you are because you've had roles and you've been

working and you've shown that you are a talented actor who can do a you know a plethora

of things and you know, Once you're in that category then you're in the right track,

because people who get booked on Netflix series for example have to be able to work on a Two

to one ratio shooting when on set What I mean by that is, they will film a scene twice and

then that's it done, your on to the next scene, they will film it twice as a maximum

so That means you have to be point because you have to have the lines, the character

down, the blocking down, Everything has to be on point within those first two shoots

of what your doing then its on to the next.

So, for example I know somebody who was fortunate to get, to get that far in the process, they

had been through several auditions, you know, it had not been easy it had been very tough,

Set tapes they'd done all of that stuff, they'd met, they'd met the producers,

they'd sold themselves, They had shown that as far as auditioning was concerned they had

it a hundred percent nailed in the bag because Auditioning is a separate skill within itself,

and I do recommend that that you take auditioning classes, as well as the on camera technique

classes and as well as the scene study.

Right, so, erm, to go back to my story, the person I'm talking about, they they they

booked a job on a Neflix series they were very excited, they were supposed to be there

for the whole week, on that day they were abit you know It's It's it's a lot of

pressure especially if it's your first time, to be you know under the spotlight, you've

got the whole cast and crew, you've got, you're Working alongside actors that you

know that you've seen in other productions, so it's a lot of pressure For you to bring

it.

So once or twice they might have stumbled on the lines, they might have had to refilm

there parts more than the two times the director would have wanted, What happened was half

way through the day, my friend got approached by the director who said "hey you've been

great today, we actually have everything that we need from you today You can leave early",

my friend was like "oh okay well I've been booked right until the end of this day,

you know, I don't mind hanging around", they were like, "No no no, you're done

for today, we've got what we need from you, were gonna start to shoot other scenes now

with other actors, so you know Thank you very much for your work, I'll see you tomorrow,

goodbye".

My friend had just been fired, and was not even aware of it at that point, the penny

had not dropped because it was done in such a polite professional way, but what had happened

is they had thought this actor is this actor needs too much work, This actor is slowing

down the whole rest of the production, there is too much money resting on this, time is

money, we don't have time to keep reshooting, to keep asking you for adjustments to keep

explaining to you what we want for this character.

If you're not coming prepared, very easily replaced like I say there's another there's

another 174, 75,00 people you know who can replace you so, You do need to be on point,

erm another thing you will need is your momentum, so do come with game plan, do come with a

career plan, do know exactly what you want, you know, Exactly what you're working towards

Short term and long term and do stick with that and if you've got somebody or a team

or people that are making you Accountable then that might be very helpful for you because

another that happens is that People arrive in LA and they hit the ground running, they're

passionate, they're determined they're hard working they're going for it, they're

going to all of the networking events, they're going to classes, they're meeting with different

people And then after six months, things start slowing down things start slowing down, they

start realising hey you know, kinda gotta work a little bit more than I expected or

I might wanna do things socially, they start losing track and For you to be successful

here especially if you a want to work in a in a Netflix production or if you wanna work

On TV In the US, then you have to be, like, you have to be like, you've got to get into

this pool with all of the fish and you've gotta stay in the tank, you cant be somebody

who is dipping your toe in the water and dipping out, you cant be doing it sometimes ,You can't

be half arsed, your just not gonna get anywhere, The competition is too strong and there are

too many other people that are busting their ass day in, day out, okay.

I hope that it's been helpful for you, if it has been helpful do comment in the box

below, if you have any questions do comment in the box below If you liked anything that

I had to say, then Do like my page, do share it and do subscribe, I will see you next week.

For more infomation >> What I learnt about Netflix Fame, the harsh realities, to SAG or to non-SAG - Duration: 13:32.

-------------------------------------------

Do Dogs like Corn or Popcorn? Golden Retriever Puppy Bailey - Duration: 1:11.

Bailey will have to choose: Corn or Popcorn?

For more infomation >> Do Dogs like Corn or Popcorn? Golden Retriever Puppy Bailey - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Lucky Brand Brielley Leather or Suede Bootie - Duration: 8:38.

For more infomation >> Lucky Brand Brielley Leather or Suede Bootie - Duration: 8:38.

-------------------------------------------

How To Not Fear Failure Or Rejection - Duration: 0:54.

One of the things I see stop people the most

is the fear of rejection, whether it be rejection in love,

or in business, or putting yourself out there in the world.

But there's power in rejection,

and all it takes is a shift of perception.

Because no one can ever reject us if we accept ourselves.

And so every single moment of rejection is an invitation

to love and accept yourself on a deeper level.

Every single moment of heartbreak is you

just cracking open to another level of love for yourself.

So learn how to reframe the way you see rejection,

learn that nothing is personal

if you choose to not take it personally.

Know that we all have fears of rejection.

And in fact, no matter what you do,

not everyone's going to love it.

So learn to go deep within yourself,

learn to lean into love within yourself,

and learn to see rejection in a new way,

as an invitation to love yourself.

For more infomation >> How To Not Fear Failure Or Rejection - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Clancy's Jim Ryan - Duration: 2:25.

(intense rock music)

- What exactly does a state department

supply chain logistician do?

- [Jim Ryan] They work behind a desk.

and they write reports.

- That sounds...

- Boring?

(helicopter blades whirring)

(gun shot)

- [Man] Doctor Ryan!

I need you to come with me.

- For what?

- We have to go.

- Well, the only thing we're planting here is dead bodies.

♪ Maybe I'm foolish maybe I'm blind ♪

- [James Greer] What have you got?

- [Jim Ryan] The individual behind these transactions

could be a high level target.

- I am not a security threat.

- We know who you are.

- Nothing to be alarmed about,

it's just a man pointing a bull tranquilizer at a coworker.

- How come you're the only one

that knows about this mystery man?

- I was just following the money, sir.

- [Jim Ryan] They have cells in France, Yemen, Syria,

and those are just the ones we know about.

There's something different about his agenda.

- [Nathan Singer] I'd like to set up a task force.

- [Jim Ryan] Whatever he's planning, he's ready now.

(screams)

(grunts)

- I'm an analyst, I don't interrogate people,

I write reports.

- Now exactly how much pot did you smoke?

- [Jim Ryan] You gotta figure out a way to get inside his head.

- I'm am Bill Buttlicker.

- [Hanin] My husband, he can't know where I am.

My son is with him.

- Stand back, 'cause these are killer chickens.

- [Pam] Dwight?

- Yep?

- Are you carrying a gun?

- Sorry I freaked you guys out...

(gunshot)

(screaming)

♪ I'm only human after all ♪

- Just follow along, watch, and learn.

- Hey, Dwight?

- [Jim Ryan] We have to chase this down.

(laughing)

- Hey, stop, stop.

- My son,

get him back.

(laughs)

Promise me.

- I promise you,

I am the best chance you have.

(tires screech)

♪ I'm just a man ♪

♪ I do what I can don't put the blame on me ♪

- You're my first one, actually.

(laughs)

How am I doing?

- Nice try.

No, correction, terrible try.

(squeaking)

For more infomation >> Tom Clancy's Jim Ryan - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Blind Dates Play Truth or Drink (Sammy & Hana) | Truth or Drink | Cut - Duration: 5:16.

- Have you been with a girl before?

How many girls have you been with before?

- [Host] (laughs) mumbles)

- (laughs) I'm sorry Mom.

- Her taking that shot means that she didn't do it.

(upbeat music)

I'm Sammy.

- I'm Hana

- Nice to meet you.

- Nice to meet you. (laughs)

- Okay.

Hi.

- How you doing?

What do you think of me?

Am I ugly?

- No, I think you're very, very attractive.

- Oh, wow. (Hana laughs)

- It's mutual. - Thank you.

- You're a very beautiful person.

- Thank you.

Should we start with a shot?

- [Host] Yeah. - I think we should.

- What is your average relationship length?

- Hmm, probably about like,

a year.

- A year?

- Yeah - Wow.

- Mm hmm - Not bad.

It's a pretty lengthy amount of time

to spend with one person.

- Yeah, I mean.

- Makes sense. - What about you?

I dunno, I'm gonna say my average relationship though

is maybe like four months. - Mm hmm.

- Something like that. - Yeah totally.

- You know. - Totally.

- Things start to get serious,

it starts to get a little weird sometimes.

- You back off when things start to get serious?

- Ah

(Hana laughs)

I think it's you.

- Okay.

(laughs) Can you show me your Tinder,

Grindr, Bumble profile right now.

- (laughs) I knew this was gonna be the next question.

(Hana laughs)

I'll show you my profile,

how about that? - Okay

- I wanna look at it.

- I'm gonna take a drink on this one then. (laughs)

- (laughs) Oh my God.

- Not even like, it's just weird.

It's just too--

- What are you hiding?

- I dunno, I rarely,

I'm telling you , I rarely use it.

- Mm hmm - But,

that was a good one. - Okay.

- Have you ever cheated on someone?

What were the circumstances?

- In my more serious relationships,

I haven't cheated on any one.

What about you?

- Um, I could say that I've definitely cheated

on somebody before. - Mm hmm.

- See the thing was, we have an interesting relationship

and stuff like that but, you know, yeah.

- What?

- I did, I did it. (laughs)

- Yeah, why did you cheat?

- I was tryna figure out something good to say

to make it sound less bad but no, it's a bad thing.

- Do you think you'll ever cheat again?

- Mm, I mean, only time will tell.

No, I'm just kidding

(Hana laughs)

Nah, I don't think so.

I'd rather just not be in a relationship or whatever.

It just makes more sense, less drama, like,

- Mm hmm - I don't like to argue.

Where is the craziest place you've hooked up with someone?

- Well I don't know if this is like necessarily crazy,

but I hooked up with my ex-boyfriend--

- Ex-boyfriend or boyfriend at the time?

- Boyfriend at the time,

in a bathroom of a hotel room and his parents where like,

yeah, were in the room.

- Wow

- Yeah, we just, they were asleep.

- You gotta do it, you gotta do it.

- What about you?

- I got my dick sucked in a Uber one time.

- No you did not.

What's your rating?

(laughs) what, how do I rate the top?

- No, what's, no, what's your Uber rating?

It probably went down. (laughs)

- (laughs) I mean it was average, come on.

- Oh God.

Okay.

What sound do you make when you're having sex?

Can you make it?

(Hana laughs)

- Honestly, I'm a pretty silent sexer.

- Hmm. - Is that a term, sexer?

- Sure. - Sexist?

No, that's not the right word. - No, no, no, no, no

no no no no no - No, no

that's not the right word.

But might hit like a--

(Hana laughs)

like a humph, you know what I mean,

sorta like that - Oh my God.

- I'm gonna be like fuck.

I'm bout it burst a load on you shoddy.

- (laughs) Oh my God.

(Samy laughs)

Oh my God. (laughs)

- What is my least attractive feature?

Hit me with the box.

- That's a fucked up question.

- I'm ready for it, I'm ready for it.

- I find you very attractive, so.

- Wow,

My heart just grew two times bigger.

- (laughs) Oh my God.

What about me?

- I guess I'll take a shot too,

I don't really have a thing, you know.

I don't know you too well yet.

- Mm hm. - But I feel

like I know a lot about you so far.

- Yeah, I know.

- You took yours.

- I took mine.

I'm, yeah--

(laughs) I dare you to kiss me on the lips or take a shot?

- I will kiss you on the lips.

- Okay, are we gonna do like

a little peck?

What are we going for?

- It's up to you.

How do you wanna rock it?

- I dunno, let's just fuckin' see where it goes.

- There we go.

- It's the final one.

- Wow.

Would you like to go on another date with me?

If yes, when and where?

If no, why not?

- Yeah.

I would like to go on another date with you.

And I think we could go

to a fuckin bar or something.

- Well it's Friday.

Might as well.

- Let's do it - We've already started.

- Let's do it.

- Yeah. - Should we?

- Yeah. - Okay.

Yeah, let's go out.

Let's go out.

You need another shot.

I've taken like, four of five.

A double shot.

Oh, fuck yeah.

You gotta cheers. - Cheers with myself.

- Cheers. - Cheers with myself.

- Yes. - Great.

- Yes, oh yeah!

Fuck yeah!

(Hana laughs)

- (Laughs) Tequila splashes all over the place.

(Hana laughs) - [Host] Good job partner.

For more infomation >> Blind Dates Play Truth or Drink (Sammy & Hana) | Truth or Drink | Cut - Duration: 5:16.

-------------------------------------------

Japan's school uniforms YES or NO? Japanese girls and boys on school uniforms. - Duration: 14:49.

What will you do if school uniforms disappear?

What?

I'd rather die.

I didn't have time to make a new one, so I didn't understand why my teacher told me off.

If you were told to wear it now, would you wear it? - I would!

Hey guys it's Cathy Cat and today we are gonna go and ask Japanese people

if they prefer to wear school uniforms or not, when they go to school.

So let's go and Ask Japanese. Don't forget to subscribe for more videos from Japan.

School uniform VS normal clothes!

Do you understand the meaning? - I do.

You get it too, right? - No clue.

She is asking us if we prefer normal clothes or school uniforms.

Which one do you prefer? Please give us a vote.

School uniform.

School uniform is here, right?

You seem to have your own style, but you still prefer uniforms? Why so?

I like high school girls.

THAT'S your REASON?!

That is my reason. I will see cute school girls in the mornings on the train.

Just seeing them, I feel more happy.

They are so cute.

That's why I prefer school uniforms.

I believe that high school will save the world. That's why we need school uniforms.

High school girls. Why do you like school uniforms?

Thinking about what to wear every day was pretty tough.

That's why school uniforms are much easier.

You said it WAS hard to think about it every day. Does that mean you didn't have uniforms?

I went to a specialized college and had to wear normal clothes every day.

It was specializing in beauty and esthetics, and especially because of that

we had to look after our visual appearance .

But I found it really hard to think of a new style to wear every day.

Made me realize how much easier I had it with school uniforms?

Because it was a beauty school, you got a lot of pressure?

Yes that's right. After graduating I started dressing properly like this but...

When I was still in college I dressed black all the time and didn't really care.

We were just talking, saying that he has gotten a lot brighter these days.

In our college people would talk a lot about what people were wearing,

some people could even tell which brands people we were wearing.

That was... a real pain...

I didn't wear any exciting brands... - Some people wore Gucci

Gucci in college? - Yeah.

Some also said "There is a brand fight. That person is wearing Valencia!"

I just liked Uniqlo.

I tried to keep it secret. - Well that secret got out fast.

Were there some rules with your school uniform that you didn't understand?

The restrictions were really strong. We also HAD to wear a belt and such.

That was quite tough.

We had to wear a belt and weren't allowed to open the second shirt button.

The girl's skirts were too long. I prefer shorter skirts.

My high school was very strict. We had to wear a shirt but not a belt or specific socks.

We could wear any socks and shoes we liked.

Nothing else that bothered me. Just that the skirts were so long.

What do you do if school uniforms disappeared?

What?

I'd rather die!

I don't want to live a life in which I can't see school girls from time to time.

No use living.

They are a symbol. - Japan's kawaii symbol.

What type of school uniform is the cutest then?

I like blazer ones.

My high school had blazers. You too right?

I also had blazers.

Blazers are cute, right?

Do you prefer neck ties or bows?

We had neck ties and bows. - What do you prefer?

My high school had bows for girls . But I personally prefer neck ties.

I think bows are cuter.

We had one vote each. Why do you prefer normal clothes?

When I was in high school, I had to wear school uniforms and my sister didn't.

When wearing school uniforms, you get looked at differently on your way to and from school.

Buying school uniforms is very expensive, and you can only wear them for 3 years.

I think it would be better to wear what you want to wear.

How much was your uniform?

I bought mine second hand. I don't know how much full prize is.

It goes around 30,000 Yen.

That's quite expensive. - It is.

You also had to buy all accessories, the badges, the pins, even the socks.

It's expensive.

Why do you prefer school uniforms?

I simply think it's a hassle to think every day about what to wear.

I think wearing a decided coordinate, is a lot easier.

Furthermore...

... you can only wear a school uniform for 3 years in middle or high school.

It's a once-in-a-lifetime privilege.

I liked wearing school uniforms.

What type of school uniform was it?

I had blazers. I never wore a sailor school uniform.

What type of school uniform was yours?

In middle school I had a sailor school uniform and in high school a blazer.

Were there uniform rules that you didn't get along with?

In middle school... I was growing very quickly...

In one year I grew 20cm.

Because I grew so much, my skirt didn't cover my knees anymore.

I didn't have time to get a new skirt.

And my teacher took me aside to tell me off. I didn't think that was fair.

That's unfair. - Only girls that grow fast are getting into trouble.

There weren't any rules I didn't agree with but...

But there is one thing I found funny.

The school was loose on the rules, but there was a set time in which we had to

wear the uniforms in the strictest way possible.

For one week we had to wear it 100% according to the rules.

We had that and that was quite interesting.

A restricted time experience.

And at other times it was more loose?

Yeah, some girls even died their hair brown, shortened their skirts...

But during those weeks we had to have black hair and close our ties tight.

It was kind of strange.

I wonder if the reason was that teachers from another school came to check?

Once every 1/2 year they wanted to give us the experience to wear it properly.

In the UK, girls get the choice to wear trousers with their school uniform. What do you think about that?

I think that's good. Japan should have that choice too.

I envy the UK. Especially in winter. The male teachers will wear warm trousers...

and he will open the window for "fresh air" and only the girls in their skirts will suffer.

It was tough. I wish we had had the choice to wear trousers too.

Why do you like school uniforms?

When I was wearing school uniforms, I envied schools with normal clothes...

But thinking about it now, you save time to select clothes all the time.

Wearing the uniform for 3 years has become part of precious memories.

You never had to think about what to wear because it was all decided.

It was convenient to not waste any time on it in the morning.

Extra question. In the UK girls get the choice to wear trousers, but not in Japan.

If you were offered to wear trousers, would you have done it?

I prefer skirts.

Even in winter?

Even in winter. - Wow you are strong.

If it was normal for girls to wear trousers, I would have liked to wear trousers.

You wore school uniforms? - I did.

What type of uniform was it? - I had a blazer type.

The one that you wear on top.

What school uniform was yours? - In high school I had sailor uniforms.

Even in high school? - Yes.

What was good and bad about wearing one.

The summer school uniform was so cute... I did like it.

But the winter uniform was black and like moufuku. It wasn't cute.

What is mofuku? - It's a black mourning dress, black and simple.

That doesn't sound very cute. How about you?

The summer sailor school uniform was very cute.

But in winter it was really not cool.

In winter it was also sailor.

My school uniform was all just one color.

So in winter the sailor collar and all was one color.

It looked uncool.

Any advantages you've had wearing a school uniform?

What?

I wonder what.

Do you? - I got a part-time job because I was a high-school girl.

I went into the interview with my school uniform.

What kind of job was it? - The drugstore.

Why did you get a job, wearing a school uniform?

The owner of the store was simply into high school girls.

You voted for school uniforms, why so?

I am in university now. When I overslept in school, I would just whack on my uniform.

I wasn't late there, but now I have to choose my clothes...

I get late for school now.

When you don't have much time in the morning, it's pretty tough.

So in tight mornings it's convenient? - So convenient.

You can only wear school uniforms in school.

Now I can't wear it anymore, I wish I could.

Why do you want to wear it again?

It's a privilege.

If someone offered you to wear it now, would you? - Oh I would.

I will wear it for a day in Disneyland.

I won't wear it to university but...

I would wear it for a theme park.

Theme park school uniforms are a thing.

Do you have an advantage when you wear a school uniform?

You get lots of likes on Instagram.

Did you ever have any trouble?

If you don't go straight home from school, it will get out.

Is that against school rules? - It is.

Our school forbid making a side trip after school.

So when I was wearing my school uniform, I didn't do TACHIYORI.

Tachiyori? What do you mean?

Tachiyori is when you have food with school friends on your way home.

You were forbidden to go to shops or restaurants on the way home.

You had to go straight home.

Why is that so?

I actually... never questioned that... it's just a rule.

Those were all questions. Sorry for taking you time.

Cue?

Cue?

Not yet?

Ok school uniforms!

Big win for the school uniforms. Only one person said non-uniforms are fine.

What some people said actually, school uniforms they are practical

you don't have to think so much about it, though they are very expensive,

it's an only-once-in-a-lifetime experience that you're able to wear them.

Apparently there are also a some girls who select their school depending on how cute the uniform is.

Interesting stuff. So how is it for you are you for school uniforms or against it?

Let us know, I personally never had school uniforms, in Germany

they have been taken off or banned, no school uniforms for us there...

I wish we had had some cute school uniforms, so we didn't have to actually...

wear brand clothes and have other people pick on what kind of shoes you were wearing.

That was a total pain.

Let us know, how is it for you, School uniform yes or NO?

Looking forward to your comments. Don't forget to subscribe for more stuff from Ask Japanese...

Hit hit hit subscribe and the notification buttons so you don't miss the other things we do.

Hope you enjoyed this. Catch you soon!

That was Cathy Cat... bye... peace.

For more infomation >> Japan's school uniforms YES or NO? Japanese girls and boys on school uniforms. - Duration: 14:49.

-------------------------------------------

China needs us 10 or 15 times more than we need them: Gingrich - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> China needs us 10 or 15 times more than we need them: Gingrich - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

16 Bollywood Couples Who Are Good Friends After Breakup Or Divorce - Duration: 6:23.

16 Bollywood Couples Who Are Good Friends After Breakup Or Divorce

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét