Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily do Jan 29 2017

Daddy finger, daddy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Brother finger, Brother finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Sister finger, Sister finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

Baby finger, Baby finger, where are you?

Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

For more infomation >> Disney Mickey Mouse Characters Finger Family Nursery Rhymes Lyrics and More Baby Songs - Duration: 15:53.

-------------------------------------------

do you feel my heart beating? - Duration: 1:42.

Close your eyes,

give me your hand

darling

Do you feel my heart beating?

Do you understand?

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Is this burning

an eternal flame?

I believe

it's meant to be

darling

I watch you

when you are sleeping

You belong with me

Do you feel the same?

Am I only dreaming?

Or is this burning

an eternal flame?

Say my name

sun shines through the rain

A whole life so lonely

and then you come

and ease the pain

I don't want to lose this feeling

an eternal flame

For more infomation >> do you feel my heart beating? - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Hear It? Mahood/Austin/McCoy/Burgess/Gregory - Duration: 4:19.

For more infomation >> Do You Hear It? Mahood/Austin/McCoy/Burgess/Gregory - Duration: 4:19.

-------------------------------------------

Family Finger, Sesame Street, Toy Story, and Your Favorite Pranks! ~PlayBuddies - Duration: 11:32.

[intro music]

>> Daddy finger, Daddy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Mommy finger, Mommy finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Brother finger, brother finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Sister finger, sister finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

>> Baby finger, baby finger, where are you?

>> Here I am, here I am. How do you do?

[closing music]

For more infomation >> Family Finger, Sesame Street, Toy Story, and Your Favorite Pranks! ~PlayBuddies - Duration: 11:32.

-------------------------------------------

NOTA DO CANAL_29/01/2017 - Duration: 2:02.

For more infomation >> NOTA DO CANAL_29/01/2017 - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

God Hand 3-2 Masked Man Riddle - Duration: 4:13.

Guys let´s which is the riddle of the masked man :D

Share, like, subscribe the channel and don´t miss the next video because i´m already cutting it :DDDDDDDDDD

For more infomation >> God Hand 3-2 Masked Man Riddle - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

NOTIFICAÇÕES do Youtube O que está ACONTECENDO (opinião compartilhada )mais detalhes leia descrição - Duration: 5:14.

For more infomation >> NOTIFICAÇÕES do Youtube O que está ACONTECENDO (opinião compartilhada )mais detalhes leia descrição - Duration: 5:14.

-------------------------------------------

Mensagem de Nossa Senhora de Anguera, 28/01/2017 - Duration: 2:17.

For more infomation >> Mensagem de Nossa Senhora de Anguera, 28/01/2017 - Duration: 2:17.

-------------------------------------------

Alunos do 8º ano escrevem artigos científicos - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Alunos do 8º ano escrevem artigos científicos - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

DIY EASY PLAYDOUGH/ FUN things to do when your bored!!! - Duration: 1:03.

hey guys are getting straight into the

video with my DIY Plato gettin your

flower so you claim of charters and mix

it all together i love how about I'll

have all the measurements and

description box below to add your water

and oil and then mix it into the dough

forms into a ball and ready so just

going to split in half to make it easier

put a thumbprint put your coloring all

the colors of the rainbow and yeah I

just purple and green and do ya then of

course i had to break too so i am going

to it because it looks really ugly and

bag looks better now right right now

coupe and at least it's shiny and yeah

your video bye

For more infomation >> DIY EASY PLAYDOUGH/ FUN things to do when your bored!!! - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Weekly Thoughts: How do you define yourself? - Duration: 4:56.

Hey ya'll, so this past week the main thing

that I've been thinking about is how do

i define myself as a person or you know

what makes me "me", who am I, all the

questions of course like not like I got

it figured out but just...this is what

I've been thinking about and the reason

the main reason why it kind of got

brought up was I had a voice lesson on

Tuesday and in the voice lesson i was

messing up on a lot of things that I had

you know previously not been like all

these certain techniques and things that

I was just having trouble with and my

breathing and and my teacher was

commenting on it and I just got really

frustrated throughout the whole lesson

and after the lesson I'm just thinking

about you know all the bad things I was

doing and blah blah i'm just i was so

horrible

whatever you know that that cycle that

everyone gets into and I started

wondering you know what would happen if

I lost the ability to sing then I

started you know thinking like well what

about my other talents what if I lost

those who would I be without these

things that i put my self worth and

value in and I don't think it ever

really hit me how much I put my

self-worth into my talents and things

that I make (until now) and I don't think it's

bad to be proud of stuff that you make or

you know be proud of your talents and

want to get better and whatever but

whenever you start putting your self

worth as a human into your talents or

things that you make

I think that it can be really bad for

your mindset and stuff because you know

what if you are having an off day and

your singing is bad like mine was

Tuesday or all you know what if you

create something and you think it's

terrible like all the sudden your self

worth of yourself...you're thinking you're

terrible

and you know got me thinking like well I

don't think that people that don't have

the same talents as me are worthless i

think everyone inherently has worth and

that you know no matter how much talent

or whatever you create like everyone has

you know worth and it got me thinking

you know first off about the whole like

you know what am I putting my self-worth

in how am I looking at myself and then

the other thing where I was like if this

is how I define myself what am i without

those things if I didn't have the

ability to sing or paint or whatever if i

didn't have those specific things like

who am i without those if i'm defining

myself by the things that I can do I

guess basically what i'm trying to say

is what do you think you know defines a

person what do you think makes a person

who they are you know is it is their

talents is it their looks

is it their mindset is it their

experiences I don't know...you know and

then then and then whenever you start

thinking about that you're like well how

much of myself that I think of myself as

unique or under my control I don't know

is actually completely manipulated by my

circumstance-situation-experiences you

know how much of me is truly "me" and not

nurture what's so cool is that we can

constantly remake ourselves and change

ourselves and and be more like we want

to be and I think that's awesome but at

the same time sometimes it makes you

kind of be like well who am i if I'm

constantly changing myself like what is

the real me

I don't know basically...basically I don't

know who i am and this is a very

confusing weekly thoughts video because

i am confused but it's what I've been

thinking about so I'm just going to kind

of put this out there and ask like you

know whenever people ask you who are you

how do you respond you know most

most of the time it's it's kind of like

well I am...I am this name i am a mother

I'm a sister I have this job you know I

am these things but what happens if

those things go away or I don't know

it's just so interesting how people

define themselves you know like what

they use to answer those questions and

right now i mean i don't really know the

answer to that question and I think that

it's okay not to know and not have all

the answers you know and that sometimes

you should just sit with things and be

okay with that *thank you*

For more infomation >> Weekly Thoughts: How do you define yourself? - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Panacota de Café [Ingfrediente do Mês T02 - E04] - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> Panacota de Café [Ingfrediente do Mês T02 - E04] - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

[BR-EN] SPECIAL OF 100 Enrolled Record Cell Phone Screen and no ROOT Video Editor - Duration: 6:50.

Hail, My Dear Channel Subscribers

Today is a special day, and why is it special? Today I am

Making the Special 100 Channel Subscribers

Even if the channel, already has almost 150

Subscribed and now I do

It's not that I was waiting for something or that I

I was too lazy to do it.

In itself I had no time to be able to

Make channel videos

So I'm not going to do much

Winding up I'm going to make a special

Of 2 parts and this is already the

First of 2 parts and I'm sure that

The second part will be a relief

Who is in trouble

You want to play that heavy game and you can not

Play the computer in any way

Computer does not excuse, android

I was dealing with everything that is your way

Can not play, get a *&%#@ You feel

The will to break the cell phone into 12 pieces cremate the

Broken pieces because the cell phone gets a garbage trash gets slow gets bad

It sucks

I speak from experience that the

Using a blessed one, Zenfone, the idea, a to use one

Moto And 2nd Generation I forgot until

Apparatus I'm using, it's good to start.

I'll teach here for you guys.

Ask, who knows me and sends the following

question. "Which apps do you use to

Recording?" The application I use to

Recording is this AZ Screen Record

AZ Screen Recorder

Has on the channel -Have not crazy bread-

Have on my blog, I'll leave Link on

Description of the channel there will have the link to

Direct download from him without any

Cost is a free app

The application that I use a lot to edit

Is Kinemaster, Why the Kinemaster?

The Kinemaster he gives me a broad -wrapped?! -

Of a wide form for editing, is not little thing,

I can do projects here and a lot of nice things, it gives me a lot of options.

It helps you do things quickly, easily and simply

I can do some nice things in it through the application

But unfortunately, for those who can not download Kinemaster

I recommend to you it is one that can rapl ..

I do not know if I can say that it can replace

The Kinemaster because the Kinemaster

t's very good

It's average 4.3 because it's a bit difficult to use

His edition

It's simple for those who already understand editing

For those who do not understand, it's difficult.

He's with Note 4.3 in the Play Store but he's a

Great app it is better than this vivavideo

Only the live video unfortunately is

Simpler and more affordable

If you can not download Kinemaster which is the First of the List

You download the vivavideo

Will not give you the same options as Kinemaster, the Kine Master you can

Make Intro Through It

Can you do a lot of things for channel

through him

Gets a cool effect that I do not even like

Remembering who is already registered

Already leaves Like shares with

People, this video is not sharing

Hurt you will not die if you give a like

Or share, did not like the video from

A Dislike I want comments

Criticisms, suggestions without problems, I want

Comments and constructive criticism

Without haiter's for the love of god

From haiter's already so full up to the soul

And for those who also like some editions

Before posting

- You already Said this ta with Alzheimer's plague?!-

I also recommend this Lidow that it is an application

Great photo, it gra .. not record, it optimizes

The photos you want to bet he leaves

It in a darker tone a lighter and easier tone

Is also very good, good for

While this is part 1

Of the 100 enrolled special I hope

You liked it and you have

-He pulled up again-

That I have healed your doubts and that you

Did you like the video, huh?

And they were asking me which recorder I was using

Is this AZ Screen Recorder

For those who ask how to edit I use this Kinemaster

Anyone who can not use Kinemaster uses Viva Video Same

If you want to do a photo retouch

Before editing it has Lidow

Which I also recommend, are very good this 3

Applications here for editing, then

That's just it for today.

Forget to subscribe to the channel

-OMG Your Anta, I will not edit it🍧 kkkk-

Wiki Tudo 2.0 and also if not registered

Forget to activate the Bell Option

Will be next to Enrolled, Enable the Bell

As soon as you arrive New video you're already going

See, something else organization channel

Videos are posted half that random

An hour is another game Tutorial or maybe a gameplay, goes in the channel playlist

What will be there for you

Basically things with them ..!?

The videos will be more organized

That neither Android Tutorials, Creepypasta Protocol

Wiki News, PC Tutorials and Gameplays

You already have a Video of the Creepypasta Protocol

But it's a weak video of the SCP being that

I discovered something new about Bendita SCP

SCP is something that changes everything and can

Let some SCP fans kind of

#Chat's because I found new evidence

Let's say a little disturbing

About SCP, I will not comment much here

But this is our channel Sign up for LIKE

Share it, let's stay here for today

For now, it's just good news, a good one.

Weekend for you

And thanks

For more infomation >> [BR-EN] SPECIAL OF 100 Enrolled Record Cell Phone Screen and no ROOT Video Editor - Duration: 6:50.

-------------------------------------------

Gill Chang - What You Do (feat. Aviella Winder) - Duration: 3:30.

It wasn't long

But i was wrong

You

Grabbed my hand

And

Held me like never before

Don't know what to say

And i don't know what to do

I just can't be me

If i ain't got you

No one knows me better

And

No one Can compare to

What you do

What you do

But i'm stuck in the game again

I can't keep pretending that i'm cool

With

What you do

What you do

Yeah

Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

🎵🎵🎵🎵

Falling hard

But

I'm on guard

Cause

The way you left me last time was a crime

Don't know what to say

And I don't know what to do

I just can't be me

If i ain't got you

No one knows me better

And

No one Can compare to

What you do

What you do

But

🎵🎵🎵🎵

🎵(What You Do)🎵

🎵🎵🎵🎵

🎵(What You Do)🎵

🎵🎵🎵🎵

I'm stuck in the game again

I can't keep pretending that i'm cool

With

What you do

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Thank You For Watching Subscribe For More

And Check The Artist Out In The Description

For more infomation >> Gill Chang - What You Do (feat. Aviella Winder) - Duration: 3:30.

-------------------------------------------

Tema no KDE - Look and Feel - Duration: 1:06.

For more infomation >> Tema no KDE - Look and Feel - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

5 COISAS QUE VOCÊ NÃO SABIA SOBRE LA LA LAND - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> 5 COISAS QUE VOCÊ NÃO SABIA SOBRE LA LA LAND - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

TXT DO PVP!!!!!! - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> TXT DO PVP!!!!!! - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

Roblox od 12:50 do 16.00 - Duration: 3:12:56.

For more infomation >> Roblox od 12:50 do 16.00 - Duration: 3:12:56.

-------------------------------------------

Nutrition Steps 6.8 - How much protein do we need? - Duration: 8:03.

We already know that our protein needs include a requirement for quantity, which is how many

total grams of protein we need to eat, but also a requirement for quality, which means

we want to make sure that we get enough of all the essential amino acids in the right

proportions.

Another parameter to be considered is the bioavailability of the proteins from a particular

source, basically how much of that protein is digested and absorbed.

This largely depends on inter individual variability: stomach acidity, enzymatic activity, carriers

and the co presence of some minerals and vitamins.

But it also depends on how foods are associated: as you can easily understand, if we eat a

yogurt alone we will absorb more of its proteins than if we eat it together with a high fiber

meal.

In some foods, The presence of inhibitors of proteolytic enzymes can decrease protein

availability.

Cooking also has an effect.

In general, cooking increases protein availability from most food both animal and vegetables,

because it starts denaturation, softens tissues, and may inactivate inhibitors.

On the other hand, excessive exposure to high temperatures or extended cooking times can

degrade proteins and create toxic compounds.

As a general rule of thumb, however, proteins from animal sources are absorbed for over

90%, while absorption from vegetal sources ranges between 70 and 90%.

So how much protein do we need?

We already know that our protein turnover is very high, about 250 grams per day, but

that doesn't mean we have to get all of those proteins from food, because most amino

acids from protein breakdown are recycled, so protein dietary needs are much lower than

protein turnover.

So we cannot use protein protein turnover to determine how much protein we need to eat,

and the way we do it instead is we just want to match the protein we lose with the protein

we eat.

We want to make sure that the amount of protein we lose or catabolize, we bring back in, so

that we maintain nitrogen balance.

How do we lose protein?

Our primary route of excretion is the urine.

Careful, we do not normally excrete protein themselves in the urine, but we excrete the

catabolic products of protein metabolism, such as urea.

By quantifying nitrogen in the urine we can back calculate how many grams of protein were

broken down to get that amount of urinary nitrogen.

And then on top of that we also lose some proteins directly with our feces, skin, hair,

nails, sperm, although for a healthy person that's normally a very small amount.

So based on this calculation, which is not easy by the way but we're not discussing

this here, we find out that our protein requirement is generally low but also highly variable.

The average adult needs 0.5 grams of protein per kilo of body weight per day.

But since most people are not average, some individuals have needs as low as 0.2 grams

per kilo per day, and some other have needs as high as 0.8 grams per kilo per day.

But because the individual person normally doesn't know if he needs 0.2, 0.5 or 0.8,

and because protein is so important, and it is considered that it is much better to have

more than you need rather than having less, the recommended daily allowance for protein

is 0.8 grams per kilo of body weight per day for everyone.

In reality only about 2% of the population really needs 0.8 grams per kilo per day, everybody

else needs less, but not knowing, and to be sure that everybody's covered, we recommend

the maximum for everybody.

So to have an idea, if we do this calculation for an average 70 kg adult, we get

70*0.8 = 56 g of protein per day.

When we express protein requirement like this, we also want to make sure that energy intake

is adequate, so we want to make sure that we get enough carbs and fats for energy use,

because otherwise we will have to divert part of that protein for energy production, and

then it's not enough anymore.

So this recommendation is for an efficient protein utilization.

Of course this calculation is based on a healthy body weight.

If you are obese, you don't make this calculation based on your actual weight, because that

would overestimate your protein requirements.

An alternative rule of thumb is to express protein needs as percent of total energy intake,

and make sure that proteins account for 10 to 35% of the total calories, which is the

acceptable distribution range set for protein by the DRI guidelines.

There are some situations in which protein needs are increased.

Growth is one.

Here you need more proteins because you are building new tissues, not just maintaining

them.

For this reason, infants, adolescents and pregnant women all have higher than normal

protein needs.

Another situation is resistance training, such as weight training or body building.

Here you want to build some new muscle, so again you are building new tissue, not just

maintaining it, and you'll need about 10 to 20 grams of extra proteins for it.

Also, if you are ill, injured or recovering from illness or injury, your protein need

will also be higher because you'll have a lot more repairing to do and because you

need to build acute phase proteins to fight infections.

Stress of illness can dramatically increase protein requirements, and some particularly

hyper catabolic states, such as burns or trauma, require twice if not three times the average

need for a healthy individual.

Meeting protein requirements with a normal diet is easy, and this is also true for athletes

that turn to expensive protein isolates, high protein bars and protein shakes.

Most of us have already more than covered our protein requirements before we even get

to dinner.

To get a sense of the amounts of proteins that are provided by regular servings of what

we normally eat, I will now make you a few examples of food servings, all providing high

quality proteins.

There are 21 to 25 grams of protein in a 3 ounce serving of meat, poultry or fish.

There are 16 grams of proteins in 2 eggs.

There are 11 grams of protein in a 6 ounces container of plain yogurt.

There are 14 grams of proteins in a 3 ounce serving of tofu.

A serving of brown rice with lentils provides 19 grams of high quality proteins.

A slice of whole wheat bread with three tablespoons of chickpeas hummus provides 8 grams of high

quality proteins.

There are 3 grams of proteins in 5 walnuts.

There are 4 grams of proteins in a tablespoon of peanut butter.

If we put two tablespoons of peanut butter on a slice of whole wheat bread, we get 12

grams of proteins, and if we drink an 8 ounces glass of soy milk together with it, which

provides 7 more grams of proteins, we get a total of 19 grams of high quality proteins.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét