Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily me Jan 30 2017

If get you to hear me now I know you'll get stronger

When you get older

inRead invented by Teads Just don't shrug your shoulders

When you get older

Things aren't easy So just you believe me now

If you don't keep it cool now You'll never make a sound

All the lights will guide the way If you get to hear me now

All the fears will fade away If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

Leave excuses aside Speak out your mind

Don't let in slide You're not always right

Things aren't easy So just you believe me now

Don't learn the hard way Just let me show you how

All the lights will guide the way If you get to hear me now

All the fears will fade away If you get to hear me now

If you get to hear me now

For more infomation >> Alok, Bruno Martini & Zeeba - Hear Me Now (Acoustic Cover) - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Tom doesn't "hate" Tord (animatic) - Duration: 0:22.

For more infomation >> Tom doesn't "hate" Tord (animatic) - Duration: 0:22.

-------------------------------------------

They see me Palin, they hatin - Duration: 0:16.

NOM NOM NOM NOM

NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

For more infomation >> They see me Palin, they hatin - Duration: 0:16.

-------------------------------------------

Raees Movie Review - Shahrukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui | Manan Patel TV - Duration: 5:44.

What's up, guys?

My name is Manan.

Welcome back to my channel.

Hope you are having a great day.

I want to talk about the movie that I have seen couple of days ago.

It's called Raees.

Raees is such an awesome movie.

If you are a Shahrukh Khan fan, you will enjoy the movie.

I am a huge Shahrukh Khan fan.

I really like Shahrukh Khan.

But he's one of my favorite actors among other actors and actresses.

I might be a little bit biased because of Shahrukh Khan but the movie itself, it's really

enjoyable.

I think the movie can be more enjoyable if they expand the story like a little bit more.

But it is what it is.

The movie is a little bit mix of romance and crime but more on the romance side and little

bit on the crime side.

Well, the movie really tells a lot about Raees and who he is.

But they don't really tell why he is doing what he is doing.

Only that he the movie told us that he is doing this kind of thing and that's his job.

That's what he is doing.

Even though he knows what he is doing is wrong but he's trying to be a good person.

He tried to give back to his community.

Tried to do right by his family and friends.

Even though the community that he's involved, they really like him because they are kind

of dependent on him.

But he provide them the jobs, ya know?

And you know what, he made everybody around himself feel valued and the movie did a really

good job of that.

Ya know, the movie did a good job of making us more sympathetic to him even though he

is a bad guy.

I felt bad for him at the end of the movie.

Ya know what, what he did was wrong and he deserved that.

Now, the action scenes are really cool.

Really entertaining.

Some of them are unrealistic.

You cannot expect the bad guys to know Parkour and jumping off the ceiling and flipping over

and stuff like that.

That's really unrealistic.

But it is the movie.

I knew that there are going to be these kind of action scenes but it is what it is.

The songs in the movie is really cool.

I really like the songs especially Laila Laila.

Even though, it is an item song but it is one of those popular songs that came out.

And a lot of people who have seen Raees on the first release day, they were dancing to

that song in the theatre.

So, I saw that on youtube and other videos.

It's really crazy.

So, that was my favorite song not because of Sunny Leone.

When I heard the name Mahira Khan, I didn't know who she was.

And to be honest with you, I was watching Humsafar on Netflix before I saw Raees

and I had no idea that Mahira Khan was in Humsafar.

I had no idea.

So, when I went to see the movie, Raees, i thought I saw her from somewhere, ya know?

I thought she was looking familiar and then when I came home to continue to watch Humsafar,

she was in that tv show.

So, I was like Oh!

So, that's where she is.

That's where she came from.

And ya know what, I've been reading that this is her first Bollywood debut.

So, I am sure we are going to be seeing more of her.

And ya know what, she's really pleasant as an actress.

She really puts out lot of things.

So, I'm hoping to see more of her in other movies.

In this movie Raees, she didn't do much.

I think she could've done more.

So, when I was watching the movie, it reminds of Narcos.

I don't know if you have seen Narcos on Netflix, It's a story about, a tv series about Pablo

Escobar.

So when I was watching the movie, it reminds of that tv series.

And the fun fact is that Shahrukh Khan was watching Narcos during the filming of this

movie.

So, it's not a surprise that he would get some kind of inspiration from Narcos into

the movie.

Even though, the movie is kind of real life story but not really exactly based on true

story.

My favorite part of movie was Nawaz when he was in a control room.

Now, Nawaz is such an awesome actor.

So, whenever you see Nawaz in any movie, you know you are in for a good time.

you know this movie going to be good.

You are gonna get good acting from this guy.

So, when I saw Nawaz being transferred to multiple location because of this CM may not

like his job or whatever.

But he's doing good job but people got tired of him so he made him transferred to somewhere

else.

Now, when Raees told him that you need to get rid of this guy, so they thought of putting

him in a control room.

So, that he doesn't have to be on the field.

But the thing is he took advantage of that situation of the control room.

He used that phone line to tap into Raees home phone and everything.

So, that part was really cool.

Overall, I really like the movie.

I think the movie can expand more.

But that could be I think it is what it is.

The movie is really fun.

Really enjoyable.

If you are a Shahrukh Khan, you will love it.

I love it.

But I am not going to watch it again because I don't think it's something that I would

want to watch a multiple times.

Anyway, let me know what are you thoughts, what are your favorite part of the movie?

what you don't like about the movie?

And if you enjoy this video, make sure you subscribe and give me a like.

If you don't like this video, change your taste.

I'll see you guys on the next one.

Peace!

For more infomation >> Raees Movie Review - Shahrukh Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui | Manan Patel TV - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie got me a birthday gift?! (Lipstick vault, review, live swatching) - Duration: 16:20.

Hey guys! It's Hanna. And today

To fucking day

omg

guys today

something beautiful happened

something amazing

Something I've been waiting for

for 50 days

are you guys shook, because I'm shook

raise your hands if you're shook, ok

ok

I ordered this

on the first of December

and It's the 18th

of January

It's been 50 days bitch

do I look like I give a fuck because I don't

I love Kylie *nervous laughter)

so

I ordered

the lip

the lipstick vault

that she released the first day of

December

like the first day of the 12 days of Christmas thingy

I got it before my birthday at least

so like thank you Kylie

I appreciate it

I'm gonna

open it

I'm gonna swatch it

and, I'm gonna try it on my lips

I don't own any Kylie shit, like

the closest I've ever been

to a Kylie lipstick is

when

when I got to hold, my friends

lipstick

we took a selfie together because

why the fuck not

let's do it, I'm excited as fuck ok

I know a lot of you are probably like, Hanna why the fuck are you so excited it's just lipstick

but like

it's not just lipstick

it's fucking Kylie Jenner

it's Kylie like what the fuck

of course I'm gonna be excited, come on guys

and this is like probably the only time I order something from Kylie because

I don't have the money, but like

and I can't open it because

I'm a piece of shit, ok let's see

oh god, oh god, oh god, ok

you know what fuck no, I want you guys to see me open it. I want you guys to see me struggle with this

oh shit

oh shit

oh shit guys, oh fuck me, oh no

oh shit, oh shit

you guys see this shit

Kylie, Kylie fucking Jenner. Hey girl, ok

oh god, it's a card in here. Look at this shit, this is so pretty tho

this is so fucking pretty I love it, oh my god wait

I'm gonna read it

Happy holidays! I want to personally wish you and your family, a safe, peaceful and happy festive season

and extend my sincery thanks for your support this year

Kylie

Happy Holidays!

I want to personally wish you and your family a safe

peaceful

and happy festive season

thanks Kylie

thanks for your support this year, Kylie

oh my god, you're welcome girl

by the way Kylie

thanks for wishing me happy holidays but

it's fucking January, wish me happy birthday

here it is guys, here it is

here it is

it's right here

damn, ok

let's do this

no

oh shit

oh shit

oh shit, oh shit

ok, oh shit there they are oh my god

oh my god, I can see my self. Hey girl you looking fine. I'm just kidding

they are heavy tho, like they are heavy I like that

they feel heavier than these

for example which is nyx

if this was like the normal edition, not the holiday edition. The would look pretty similar

by the way Nyx, I love you, no shade I fucking love the products

but

I'm a little bit more excited for Kylie

what is 50 shades of grey I don't know

I only have 12 shades of Kylie

what the fuck was that ok

fuck me up Kylie, fuck me up

For more infomation >> Kylie got me a birthday gift?! (Lipstick vault, review, live swatching) - Duration: 16:20.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT'S IN MY BAG? (Updated) | Carmen. - Duration: 6:56.

For more infomation >> WHAT'S IN MY BAG? (Updated) | Carmen. - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

[MMD] Aka - Overwatch Trailer - Duration: 3:20.

For more infomation >> [MMD] Aka - Overwatch Trailer - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

ME QUEDA UNO DE VIDA!!!!!!!!: Stop it, Slender - Duration: 12:13.

For more infomation >> ME QUEDA UNO DE VIDA!!!!!!!!: Stop it, Slender - Duration: 12:13.

-------------------------------------------

Dont Take from Strangers!!! - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> Dont Take from Strangers!!! - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

PWM February 2017 - Discbound BuJo | Nicole's Journal - Duration: 7:28.

For more infomation >> PWM February 2017 - Discbound BuJo | Nicole's Journal - Duration: 7:28.

-------------------------------------------

How To Live Stream Like A Pro! - Duration: 0:41.

hi guys!

Welcome to Thailand!

My name is Chelsea Votel - but you might know me as YoPickles.

You've seen me on apps such as Periscope, Busker and even an app called Live.Me.

Daily, I get questions from people asking me "how do i start live streaming?", "where

do I even ... how do I even get people to come in?!"...

SOOOOoo....

I decided to come here and let you guys go on vacation inside my brain, and I'm going

to be showing you HOW to start building communities RIGHT AWAY!

How to get people to come back.

How to engage - and even PRODUCE your own show.

So.. what are you waiting for?

Click the link (wherever it is?!)

Oh snap!

And I'll see you in literally two minutes!

See you!

For more infomation >> How To Live Stream Like A Pro! - Duration: 0:41.

-------------------------------------------

Cash Me Outside - Duration: 0:31.

Sit down

Cash me outside

How bout dah

How bout dah

How bout dah

Cash me outside

How bout dah

How bout How bout dah

Cash me outside

How bout dah

How bout dah

How bout dah

Cash me outside

How bout dah

How bout

How bout dah

How bout dah

Cash me outside

How bout dah

Cash me outside how bout dah

Cash me outside how bout dah

How bout How bout dah

Cash me outside

Cash me outside

Cash me outside

How bout dah

For more infomation >> Cash Me Outside - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

LarsM ft. Mona Moua - Air (Alan Walker Remix) [LYRICS] - Duration: 5:42.

United, we stand together. We'll make it through the night.

The world is ours for the taking. If only for tonight.

My heart's beating just for you. I'm dancing rigth here just for you.

Make me feel alive. You make me feel alive.

You make me feel...

(Make me feel alive)

You make me feel alive. Oh, you make me feel alive.

(Make me feel alive)

You make me feel alive. Oh, you make me feel alive.

For more infomation >> LarsM ft. Mona Moua - Air (Alan Walker Remix) [LYRICS] - Duration: 5:42.

-------------------------------------------

CNBLUE「나란 남자 Man Like Me」2013 BLUE MOON LIVE 한글 SUB - Duration: 3:35.

For more infomation >> CNBLUE「나란 남자 Man Like Me」2013 BLUE MOON LIVE 한글 SUB - Duration: 3:35.

-------------------------------------------

★How To Read The Radar In Titanfall 2 CORRECTLY [Titanfall 2 Tips] [G-Legend]★ - Duration: 3:45.

titanfall online , titanfall 2 , G-Legend , g legend , read the radar

For more infomation >> ★How To Read The Radar In Titanfall 2 CORRECTLY [Titanfall 2 Tips] [G-Legend]★ - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

JT Music - Find Me (Original Song) - Duration: 5:06.

Hey guys!

Today we want to play one of our own songs,

which we just finished writing.

Usually we play this song with a band,

with drums, two electric guitars and a bass guitar

but today we want to play an acoustic version of it

We hope you like it!

The song is called: "Find me".

For more infomation >> JT Music - Find Me (Original Song) - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

Click on subtitles(trust me it will work better) Press Q gameplay - Duration: 5:00.

Ahh, finaly its weekend.

time to play some click Q

#waitinglikeabillionyears

plz, im a famous person now, no time to play with friends.

#nothingtoputhere

Ohh FINALLY

pretty beutifull place .___________.

time to lucio boiz

dafuk?

what is this??

ah, probably just a little bug

o_________________________o

ok ok lets just keep calm

fking ants need healing?

ok, the day couldnt get more strange

pretty nice view....

ants, now snails....

POOF

U KNOW WHAT? FK THIS MUSIC THO

NOW WERE TALKING

#loading

plz no more bugs

did u thought i was going with cancer incarnate?

pff lol, i will go with cancer incarnate toasted

goctha m8

#alotofwaiting

WOOHOO fight meh

nope, gonna get mah ass back inside

now its serious

SHIT ABORT ABORT

fk overwatch, im gonna sleep.

For more infomation >> Click on subtitles(trust me it will work better) Press Q gameplay - Duration: 5:00.

-------------------------------------------

Show Me The Money: Most Memorable Quote From JERRY MAGUIRE - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> Show Me The Money: Most Memorable Quote From JERRY MAGUIRE - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

[MMDxFNAFHS] Love Me or Leave Me (Activar Subtitulos) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> [MMDxFNAFHS] Love Me or Leave Me (Activar Subtitulos) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

The Weeknd- Sidewalks, Reminder, Party Monster [Royall Remix Cover] - Duration: 3:01.

I dried most my tears when I was 18

So none of these niggas could get to me

Cause too many niggas tryina have known me

They gonna have to kill my brain before me

Married to the hustle, you niggas a nuisance

Dryin my wet sea faster than Moses

And you ain't my nigga so your girl single to me

I see you slip but she's stuck to the money

Born to that old league everybody tryina control me

Brain too sick for some nonsense to get past

If you ain't like this then you never even love me

I feel used up if it's only bout the money, ah

Hey, baby girl it's alright

We can fuck on the down low

When I'm ballin then you're mine, baby

Don't give my word much trust

I'll be a gentleman to yo ass

But my man could surpass

If I had one, but I don't so

Let's not worry bout tomorrow

Right now it's just you and me

And we could add somebody

Only believe what I see

You know me

Every time you try to forget where we at

I'll be right there to remind you what you want

You know it

You need it

You can't quit

He won't get it right

Paranoid

I'm Paranoid

So Paranoid

I can't keep livin my life like this

What's inside, they won't like it

Paranoid

I'm Paranoid

So Paranoid

But I see something in you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét