Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily Time Jan 31 2017

Energy Update Real-Time � We Have Just Passed Through The �Eye Of The Needle�

by Anastacia, Australian Correspondent, In5D.com

Such a huge relief this morning after around 3 days and nights of our recent upgrade and

recalibration.

A corner has been turned now and while many still feeling �exhausted�it is in a �good

way��of coming through the �other side� of a raise in our frequency vibration.

Many can feel the definite passing through the �eye of the needle� has occurred � such

relief.

Yet, we all �pass through� when we have each have completed what we have needed to.

This is oh so very big for many souls with those close to them.

As it is a gradual blending and integrating of the new for some.

This is you getting to the real YOU.

A sense of release and relief will be felt when one has accepted/shifted through to where

they are at now in this new energy frequency.

For others this may not be felt this way, again depending on what they are needing to

release from deep within, especially those who have suffered trauma and particularly

in earlier childhood years.

It can take time and a balancing of not being in an �older� space we were once in, especially

if we are close to others who are going through releasing or facing past trauma/hurt.

Of finding a very new way of being or managing of where they are now at, as to where others

are at.

This is bringing many to the real YOU within�.the Inner Strength that is coming out in 2017,

in a way that is so core deep.

In a way that is so much easier, as to be the real YOU is effortless.

Yet many have �lost this along the way� due to so many �things�, situations and

experiences throughout their life.

I can assure you, that you are stronger!

That the very real YOU is so wanting to come up and out, shining through.

In a way, like never before.

For more infomation >> Energy Update Real Energy Update Real Time – We Have Just Passed Through The 'Eye Of The Needle' - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Transit Fare Review Phase 2 –Time of Travel - Duration: 1:43.

Let's talk transit fares.

How should the time of day you travel affect the fare you pay?

Demand for transit increases during peak hours,

causing overcrowding and pass-ups.

The busiest times of day are also the most expensive in which to provide service,

as we need to ensure there are enough vehicles

and operators to meet the peak demand.

There are three potential ways we could calculate fares based on time of travel.

No time variation,

off-peak discount,

and hourly variation.

No time variation would price every trip the same,

no matter when you make your trip, morning or night, weekday or weekend.

This model is the simplest;

however, it doesn't help reduce overcrowding or pass-ups during peak periods,

as there is no incentive to shift your time of travel.

With off-peak discount,

you would get some percentage discount off the regular fare

if you travel during any of the off-peak periods, early bird, mid-day or evening.

This would help improve the problem of overcrowding and pass-ups

for a more comfortable and reliable ride,

but would be somewhat complicated to predict your fare.

Or, we can price each hour of the day differently

to directly target the most overcrowded hours of the day,

with higher prices during the most crowded times, and lower prices durning the least crowded times.

This option will reduce crowding the most,

and give lower cost options to riders with flexibility in their schedule,

but it's also the least simple to predict your fare.

So which option do you prefer?

Watch the rest of our other videos to learn about the other components

in the TransLink's Transit Fare Review phase two process.

Then, take the survey

and help us create a new fare structure

that works better for more people.

For more infomation >> Transit Fare Review Phase 2 –Time of Travel - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

DCM - Bloqué dans mon univers / Prod BY SERO - Crime Time (Choir voice) - Duration: 2:46.

For more infomation >> DCM - Bloqué dans mon univers / Prod BY SERO - Crime Time (Choir voice) - Duration: 2:46.

-------------------------------------------

Housemen style Ssireum competition for nap time [Mr. House Husband / 2017.01.31] - Duration: 20:14.

- Is everyone in? / - Yes!

Iljung, get off. We need to go.

We're going straight to your place?

If we go straight to your place,

then how is Busan any different from Gimpo?

I'm sure the viewers want to see the ocean, too.

Can't we go to the ocean first?

Eli wouldn't say that unless he really means it.

You're right. Eli... (I really want to see the ocean)

I think that's the first thing he's said to me today.

Can't we go to the ocean first?

I didn't barricade the ocean or anything.

Eli really means it. (I mean it)

I heard that Jungtae's wife is looking forward

to meeting Seyoon and Eli.

Why Eli and Seyoon?

I understand why she'd want to meet Eli.

I understand.

But why you? (Why Seyoon?)

You don't get it.

Maybe you come free with Eli.

What? Come free with? (That's too harsh)

Every woman in the world likes chubby men.

I was quite shocked when I first saw you.

Because I'm smaller than you thought?

You are not as big as I expected.

- I was shocked when I saw you. / - Why?

Because you're like a chopstick.

Why don't we fly Taegyu like a kite?

Let's see how far he flies away.

Put some weight on me, okay? (So I don't fly away)

Here's the pride of Busan.

- The ocean! / - It's the ocean. (How exciting)

We're crossing Gwangan-daegyo, the bridge, right?

Yes, the pride of Busan.

The view is great.

Mr. Guide.

Iljung is sleeping while pretending to look out.

Oh my. I just got too into it. (In a daze)

I enjoyed the view with my eyes closed.

(I'm sorry. I'll try to wake up)

(It is quite tiring...)

(Snore)

Come on! Stop snoring!

It's very dry in Busan.

(They see the ocean in front of them)

It's the ocean!

Yes. This is Busan!

I'll give you some free time.

Go enjoy the view briefly. (We can't hear you)

The ocean in the winter is quite charming.

Men must walk along the beach against the winter wind.

(They've arrived at Songjeong Beach)

- Let's get off. / - Let's get off!

(Finally, it's the ocean! Songjeong Beach in Busan)

It's the ocean.

(The waves)

(And seagulls, the owners of the beach)

Look over here. They're surfing.

They're really surfing.

♪ Surfin' USA ♪

(The only sightseeing time on Dalmaji Tours)

- We're at the beach. / - It's so nice!

Let's jump in!

Let's jump in, Seyoon!

Let's go!

(They decide to jump in all together!)

(Their goal is the winter ocean!)

(Are they only jumping in with their mouths?)

(What about Kim Jungtae?)

(He suddenly stops)

Actually, you have to enjoy the ocean from a distance.

That way you can enjoy the whole view.

(Special option in Dalmaji Tours)

(Five minutes of free time with the winter ocean)

(The guide needs a break, too)

Catch me if you can.

I'll kill you if I catch you!

(Experiencing surfing)

Are you asleep? (Eli is video-chatting with his wife)

We enjoyed your food.

Thank you so much.

I'll cook for you next time if I get the chance.

- Hi! / - It's Minsu.

How cute. Look at his cheeks. (Cutie)

Bye. Be a good boy.

- Please take a picture of us. / - A picture?

(Mr. Guide, take a picture of us)

One, two, three!

(Housekeeping men in Busan - January 2017)

Shouldn't we wrestle since there's sand here?

Shouldn't we wrestle since there's sand here?

Wrestle?

Don't talk about wrestling. Seyoon is here.

(Why are they demonstrating out of the blue?)

(Kim Seungwoo makes a move!)

(Who will win this match?)

(Kim Seungwoo wins)

(A slight exposure is a bonus)

(Likely to win: Moon Seyoon / The weakest: Bong Taegyu)

Why are you all so excited?

Why are you all so excited? (The true battle among men)

(He challenges himself to do the impossible!)

(Thrown to the ground)

(Pick on someone your own size)

Taegyu, he's really strong.

Why don't we choose a prize then?

(Go away, weakling)

Why don't we choose a prize?

If you are going to make us wrestle.

Is there a prize for winning?

- Yes. / - What?

An hour of nap time.

(Really?)

(Their busy schedules)

(Began at dawn)

(And they will be doing difficult holiday chores)

(A nap in the midst of the chores?)

(I must win)

We must do this match then.

I really want to win.

Let's do rock, paper, scissors to choose who'll fight.

Rock, paper, scissors or the Korean version?

Seungwoo.

They are the same thing.

I know.

Rock, paper, scissors. (Regardless of size and age)

No rocks? Do it over!

Rock, paper, scissors!

You two are up.

This is actually the final match.

I think this will turn out to be the final match.

Ronaldo and Messi in the preliminaries.

(Old Boy vs Young Boy)

(Actor vs Comedian)

(Height vs Weight)

(Even grabbing the belt is a battle of egos!)

(Look forward to the match)

(What about the rest?)

(I'm glad it's you)

Oh my.

Wait.

Then the three of us are left. What do we do?

One of the three will go to the finals by default.

Come here. I'm glad it's you. Come here.

"Double-edged Sword," who left for Manchuria, is back.

Take off your glasses!

You take yours off. (Dissing each other first)

Take off your glasses first. Hold on.

We have the same glasses.

Only I can put up with you.

You're lucky you're older than I am.

This is a battle between "Double-edged Sword"

and "A Tale of Legendary Libido."

Oh gee!

What? What? What are you going to do?

(They are so immature)

(Things are getting heated)

Kids are watching. Please don't do this.

Let's ask the experts. Who do you think will win?

It's a battle of pride between two actors.

I'm not really interested in the result,

but it is a battle between two actors.

He keeps pushing me down with his chin!

- Because I'm tired. / - Don't do that.

He is allowed to attack with his chin. I'll allow it.

You can attack with your shoulders, too.

Lift up your left knee! Lift up your left knee!

Don't lean on me.

Lift up your left knee. Don't get up.

Lift up your left knee. (I have bad knees)

I said lift up your left knee!

The tension between them is quite high.

It's like watching Kang Hodong and Lee Manki.

Did you lift up your left knee?

Get up! Get up!

(Preliminaries Round 1 Kim Seungwoo vs Bong Taegyu)

Bend over.

(The match begins)

It's a match over an hour nap!

Bong Taegyu. (Kim Seungwoo makes a move again)

(This technique?)

(The move he used in the demonstration)

(Will Seungwoo win again?)

Bong Taegyu! Bong Taegyu! (Bong Taegyu? Kim Seungwoo?)

(Who will win?)

Bong Taegyu! Bong Taegyu!

(The thrill of sports: A surprise turn of events)

Bong Taegyu!

Bong Taegyu wins!

Hey!

(Why am I so happy?)

(He's not that strong)

(Bong Taegyu is in the semifinals)

- Come here. / - What? What?

His belt broke.

- Really? / - Where?

Where is it broken? (It's fine)

I'm sure it was your pride that broke.

I'm sure it was your pride that broke, Seungwoo.

I went easy on you.

I thought of spinning him in the air.

But I respected him so I didn't humiliate him.

It's forbidden now. (I'm banning the word "wrestling")

I won't let anyone talk about wrestling to me.

All I can do is sigh.

Let's not talk about wrestling anymore.

Next up are Eli and Kim Iljung! (Kim Iljung vs Eli)

Eli. Take off your coat!

(Isn't that boxing?)

You can do it, Eli!

Someone's cheering for Eli.

That's an unfair cheer!

What's worse...

- That was Iljung's manager cheering for Eli. / - Eli!

Go, Eli!

(This is a lonely fight)

Your head is four times as big as Eli's.

(He must endure the weight of his head, too)

Ready, go!

(The match begins)

(Iljung's aggressive techniques)

(Eli strikes back)

(Eli wins)

He's just tall.

You can't do chores nor wrestle. What are you doing?

Oh gee.

This...

It's two out of three. Two out of three.

- You want to go once more? / - Two out of three.

He's really angry.

People of Busan! Please cheer for me.

About four people cheered for you.

Yeah!

Please cheer for me! (Yeah!)

(Win, Eli)

I thought I was the only one from another country.

I was quite disappointed. It was so cruel.

It's two wins out of three.

Kneel down.

Don't push down. (Ow, ow)

(He tries to attack with his heavy head)

What? What? (A warning to Iljung)

- Warning. / - Why?

- Your head is too heavy. / - Is it?

- Don't lean on him with your head. / - Alright.

Stand up.

Ready? Go.

(The match begins)

(Push him down)

(Eli lifts Iljung up)

(It's an easy win for Eli)

(Kim Iljung pushes Eli forward)

(Kim Iljung wins)

It's like watching Lee Bonggeol in his prime.

- How did he do that? / - He just went like this.

Go, champion!

I just pushed him down with my head.

That worked.

This is a close match. (He not an easy opponent)

Lift up your left knees. (The final match)

Stand up!

Lower your bodies.

- That's too low. / - His head is so big.

Are his pants alright?

Let's go! For an hour nap time! (Butt power increased!)

Let's go!

(Kim Iljung 1:1 Eli)

Eli lifted him up.

Lift him up!

(Eli tries to trip Iljung)

(Who will win?)

(Kim Iljung strikes back)

(Impossible to judge)

This...

We must watch the video!

Rewind the tape. Rewind the tape!

(Alright, I'll do it)

(Who will be the final winner?)

Eli is frowning but looks handsome.

He hooks his leg on Iljung.

But I pinned him down first!

Kim Iljung strikes back!

He strikes back and holds.

Iljung tries to tackle Eli!

Eli isn't giving up.

The final arm movement! (What's the result?)

Kim Iljung won.

You saw that, right?

Iljung won.

Wow, Kim Iljung.

You won. You're in the semifinals!

Thank you.

Hug each other. (Too bad)

Now the match of the century.

This is the match of the century.

Bow to each other.

This is the preview of the final match.

(They're unnecessarily serious)

You're not going to bow to each other?

(Half-hearted)

I'll turn him into bacon.

There's no need for words for him.

(Preliminaries Round 3: Kim Jungtae vs Moon Seyoon)

Are you holding onto each other?

- Lift up your left knees. / - Wait.

My fingers won't fit in between his pants.

When I put my fingers around his belt,

my fingers got stuck between his fat and pants

so my blood circulation was cut off.

My fingers nearly rotted off.

(The match of two strongest ones!)

Look at their power!

Are Jungtae's pants alright? (This is dangerous!)

(The pants are going through a lot)

Don't rip my pants. I didn't bring extras.

This is the battle of two oxen.

This is real wrestling.

It's like a battle of oxen.

(Jungtae's fingers are stuck in Seyoon's belt)

Kim Jungtae's butt looks like a frog.

(Ribbit ribbit)

(Jungtae can't get up because of Seyoon's weight)

They will get up soon, right?

Get up. Go!

(The match begins)

It's surprising that Jungtae has no underwear lines.

They are equally strong.

Will Seyoon be able to win and save his massive ego?

- Actor Kim Jungtae! / - Actor Kim Jungtae.

Moon Seyoon.

Moon Seyoon may tire out easily.

Jungtae is holding out longer than I thought.

They are panting already.

Kim Jungtae is going for something.

Jungtae lost his hold on the belt.

They are sticking their butts out.

Oh no. (It's R-rated from this angle)

It's so embarrassing to look at their butts.

This has become R-rated.

Those curves. Oh no.

(Busan man Kim Jungtae)

(I will win no matter what)

(The hope of 3.55 million Busan residents)

(Here we go!)

(He tries to pull in Seyoon's knees!)

(Oh no)

Moon Seyoon looks tired. (What was that?)

(He just got pushed down)

(Moon Seyoon wins easily)

He just collapsed.

We have no choice. Pull him out.

Let's do CPR first.

I just collapsed because I was tired.

He was just trying to lie down because he was tired.

(I can't stand it)

Are you going to try it once more or is this it?

(Hey!)

(Pain, hatred, resentment, and despair)

My ego was hurt.

I really wanted to win.

I can't lose like this in my own hometown!

Kim Jungtae is desperate.

He lost terribly in his own hometown.

You're going for another round?

Two out of three.

We will never go back home now. (He's clingy)

Once you lose, a man's ego won't allow him to quit.

(This looks like...)

(He's holding on to his girlfriend who's leaving him)

Go!

Kim Jungtae looks terrible from the back.

This is the best seat. (What a great view)

Seungwoo! Come here. (This is the hot spot)

It looks better from here.

It's like a 3D movie.

(This is also a match of physical strength)

It's the same as the previous match!

You collapsed here before. Will you withstand it?

So much tension.

Please let me win. I want to sleep.

I didn't get any sleep.

Moon Seyoon is drained of energy.

Jungtae pushes him forward!

He doesn't give up to the end.

(Moon Seyoon strikes back)

(How humiliating)

(Dragged...)

He just knelt down. (Seyoon lies down on top and wins)

He was so tired that he knelt down on his own.

I gave up on this game, but I won again.

It was like the previous match!

(Let me win just once)

(He's eager, but his body can't catch up)

(It's unfair, but I'll strike from the back)

(Don't bother me)

My ego was extremely hurt.

(He clings on and collapses)

(His fighting spirit is like a magnet, but that's it)

Some things just won't work out even if you try hard.

That's probably what he realized today.

(I'll avenge Jungtae)

(What is he up to?)

(He can't even take care of his own body)

(Just lie down)

- Did you see that? / - He's strong.

Rock, paper, scissors!

(Who will enter the final match by default?)

(Bong Taegyu luckily enters the finals)

- Worst comes to worse, you'll be second. / - Second.

(Semifinal Kim Iljung vs Moon Seyoon)

(Who will win?)

(Cunning Kim Iljung)

(Will you be able to withstand Bulldozer Moon Seyoon?)

(This is the big match!)

(But unlike what everyone anticipated...)

Look at his pants.

(Swirl)

(Plop)

(Such a boring match unbefitting the semifinals)

This is quite disappointing.

Come here. Bong Taegyu, come. Hurry.

As expected, I'm the only one left.

This is the final match?

This is a bonus stage.

I can knock him out just by blowing at him.

Film them with a high-speed camera.

(Something like this?)

(A special service for the final match)

(How about a fierce match with no mercy?)

Just go in. Just go.

2017 Wrestling Championship of "Mr. House Husband."

The championship match.

Surprisingly, Bong Taegyu has made it to the finals.

It's a series of surprises.(No anticipation whatsoever)

Lift your left knee.

Taegyu is automatically lifted up.

(Can we see this surprise?)

Stand up!

(There's no surprise... Is he a cicada?)

I'm sorry. Sorry. (I'm sorry. You're too light)

- Hey! / - I'm sorry. I didn't know I lifted you up.

Go!

(The final match begins)

We can't bear to watch this match. (What's this?)

It's a wrestling match to win an hour of nap time.

(It's not easy to see such)

(A romantic scene in wrestling)

What is this disgusting pose?

It's like the old cell phone ad.

I just hoped that he'd end it quickly.

(Let's finish it now as Bong Taegyu wishes)

(Goodbye, Bong Taegyu)

(The final throw-down to finish the match)

Hooray for the champion! (Champion Moon Seyoon)

Shouldn't you do a ceremony?

(A congratulatory ceremony)

(A lambada type dance using his flexible hips)

I get to nap for an hour!

For more infomation >> Housemen style Ssireum competition for nap time [Mr. House Husband / 2017.01.31] - Duration: 20:14.

-------------------------------------------

New Mexico lawmaker hopes to extend Daylight Saving Time - Duration: 0:39.

A NEW MEXICO LAWMAKER IS

HOPING THIS YEAR IS THE

YEAR ... THE STATE WILL

EXTEND DAYLIGHT SAVING

TIME YEAR ROUND.

STATE SENATOR CLIFF

PIRTLE OF ROSWELL HAS

INTRODUCED THE

BILL SEVERAL TIMES

BEFORE BUT IT HAS FAILED

TO PASS. HE SAYS

THE TIME CHANGE THROWS

PEOPLE OFF.

"there's an increase in

heart attacks, there's

more car acccidents.

people are less

productive at work, they

lose focus. and I think

that's a huge thing that

sometimes gets missed.

Some people think this

is a comical issue but

it's not. It's very

serious."

IF THE BILL PASSES, IT

WOULD STILL NEED TO BE

SIGNED BY THE GOVERNOR

AND APPROVED BY THE U-S

DEPARTMENT OF

TRANSPORTATION.

For more infomation >> New Mexico lawmaker hopes to extend Daylight Saving Time - Duration: 0:39.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [SUB ESPAÑOL] TWICE (LOST:TIME) Ep.3 - Duration: 5:26.

[They follow Mr. K for the game] [This video contains indirect ads]

[Pitter-patter]

[Missions and sleeping family at home] Where the family are asleep,

there are 9 missions to be found.

If all 9 successively clear the missions without fail,

the asleep family will wake up

and give you information about the disappeared item.

But if anyone fails,

you'll start the mission over.

[Start it over?]

LOST TIME ROUND 1. Awake the sleeping family.

3 family members are asleep and there are 9 missions.

A TWICE member gets to clear each mission.

If anyone fails, the mission will start over.

Any blunder will start off a Mobius Strip

to start over the mission.

That could use all 300 minutes.

Don't make mistakes. Don't let your guard down.

Time ticks on when you hesitate.

LOST TIME ROUND 1.

You get turns from 1 to 9.

Will you decide the order?

We don't know what it is, so let's go by age.

[All in agreement] Sure.

[How will this turn out?] How will you decide the order?

[Nayeon is 1st] I go first, then it's Jeongyeon.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, Tzuyu.

[By age order] [Na, Je, Mo, Sa, Ji, Mi, Da, Ch, Tz]

All right.

You settled on an order.

I hope you succeed your first mission.

- I'll leave you now. - You're not staying with us?

- No! - Don't go.

[Knight of the dark] [Mr. K leaves after intro]

[Cold-hearted dark knight] How can you leave us?

[You're so mean]

[LOST TIME] [TWICE]

"Use the balloon air to knock over paper cups".

"Wrap 5 yoga mats and stand to turn on the light".

"Use head to carry books on the floor to the bookshelf".

"Sharpen a stack of pencils and catch it off your back hand".

What does this mean?

"Stack dices in the ascending order of 1 to 6 on your bitten stick".

This sounds hard.

"Unroll 2 toilet tissues at the same time".

Like this?

"With pasta noodle in your mouth, carry 2 cans to a specified spot".

"Swing up two tea bags onto the hat at the same time".

[Chaeyoung!] Like this!

[Like this!] Okay?

[Not at all] This won't work.

"Throw a water bottle and make it stand upright".

How do I do this?

[Is this possible?] How can possibly I do this?

[Eyes quiver]

Nayeon, start off the game.

- What? - The game starts.

- The game starts. - I couldn't hear you.

We started! Hurry, hurry!

[ROUND 1-1 Use balloon air to knock over paper cups]

Blow it little at a time.

[1 puff of air to knock over cups] No, I get one chance to blow.

All at once? For all these?

[Does that make sense?]

[Cheeks full of air]

[Cute]

How can I do this?

[She gets 1 balloon chance] At the cup bottom?

[Shoot air at them!]

[She knocks 1 over]

- You're doing great! - Great job!

[This sounds as...]

[Nayeon's now called phhhrt girl] - Phhhrt. - Girl who phhhrts.

[Please]

[Anxious with heavy heart] No.

[Standing its ground]

Please.

[She fails her 1st attempt!]

[So mean, so mean] This is so mean!

[Only 300 minutes, Jihyo cheers them] Hurry, let's do it over.

[9th turn Tzuyu worries] When do I go?

[Lucky if we get to 7th] I don't think we can start the game.

[Getting a gloomy hunch] We won't even start the game.

This won't work.

[Nods in agreement] - Yeah, it's hard. - Very hard.

[Mr. K see what happens] The first game is the easiest.

[She gets back on her feet] [Nayeon's 2nd attempt]

[You can do it!]

[She blows as much as she can] [Balloon is full blown]

[Feeling dizzy] I might puke from dizziness.

[Puff]

[Try from inside out] Can't you blow from inside out?

[She whirls around]

[Knocked over]

[This is one way] She's now using her brain.

[Cheer up]

[Will Nayeon succeed in 2 turns?] I think this will work.

[LOST TIME] [TWICE]

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [SUB ESPAÑOL] TWICE (LOST:TIME) Ep.3 - Duration: 5:26.

-------------------------------------------

Official Release Date in US for Ninjago Season 7 - Hands Of Time - HD - Duration: 7:53.

Ninjago Season 7 - Hands Of Time will be released in March 2017 (in US)

For more infomation >> Official Release Date in US for Ninjago Season 7 - Hands Of Time - HD - Duration: 7:53.

-------------------------------------------

Let's Analyze The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Episode 1 - Duration: 35:55.

Meant to say "Launch Title"

For more infomation >> Let's Analyze The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Episode 1 - Duration: 35:55.

-------------------------------------------

Time to see a Doctor! - Duration: 0:29.

Doctor Doctor!

I've only got 59 seconds to live!

Just wait a minute will you!

For more infomation >> Time to see a Doctor! - Duration: 0:29.

-------------------------------------------

Telling the Time in English (Lesson 6) - Duration: 6:01.

Today, I am going to talk about the ways of telling the time.

Let's see: What time is it?

It's six o'clock.

What time is it?

It's six oh five.

It's five past six.

So, pay attention to this please: "It's six oh five" this is digital time and "it's five

past six" this is normal use.

Now, it's very easy.

If you know the English numbers, digital time is very easy.

Now, let's look at another.

So, it's six fifteen, but it's a quarter past six or it's quarter past six.

What time is it?

It's six thirty or it's half past six.

What time is it?

It's six thirty-five or it's twenty-five to seven.

It's six forty-five or it's a quarter to seven.

It's six fifty-five or it's five to seven.

It's seven o'clock.

Now, let's look at the whole picture.

So, you could see here six o'clock, it's five past six, it's a quarter past six, it's half

past six.

So, you can see here, before half we use past, but after half we use to.

So, it's twenty-five to seven, or it's a quarter to seven, or it's five to seven, or it's seven

o'clock.

So, pay attention to this please: "past" we use before half, but after half we use "to".

Let's look at clock system in English.

So, in English we usually use the twelve hour system, digital time, normal time.

We don't usually use the twenty-four hour system.

So, let's look at the whole picture.

When somebody asks: "What time is it?" we answer: "It's twelve o'clock a.m." or "It's

twelve o'clock midnight", "It's eight o'clock a.m." or "It's eight o'clock in the morning",

"It's twelve o'clock p.m." or "It's twelve o'clock noon".

So, it's better to use this part than a.m. and p.m.

It's better to use in this way.

Now, "It's three p.m." or "It's three o'clock in the afternoon", or "It's seven o'clock

p.m." or "It's seven o'clock in the evening", "It's eleven fifteen p.m." or "It's eleven

fifteen at night".

So, I want to tell you about the meaning of "a.m." and "p.m.".

So, the meaning of "a.m." is before midday and it's also Latin word: ante meridiem, and

the meaning of "p.m." is after midday, after noon.

It's also Latin word: post meridiem.

So, I was talking about the telling the time in English.

I think you'll you fill find that useful.

Thanks for watching!

Please share, like, comment and subscribe my channel if you enjoyed the lesson.

Thank you very much once again!

For more infomation >> Telling the Time in English (Lesson 6) - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] [SUB ESPAÑOL] TWICE (LOST:TIME) Ep.4 - Duration: 5:50.

[Nayeon's 2nd attempt]

[Go! Nayeon!]

Cheer up!

[Will Nayeon succeed in 2 turns?] I think it will work.

[Pop!]

[Nayeon failed again!]

- Will you give her a bigger balloon? - I think I learned how to do it.

[Nayeon's 3rd try]

[1. Use the balloon air to knock over paper cups.]

[Giving it her best] Go, Nayeon!

[Everyone wishes for her success] Go, Nayeon!

[Everyone, I'll succeed this time]

A bit more! It's OK! You can blow it further.

[Dizzy] I know how to do it. But I feel so dizzy.

[Success depends on the size of the balloon?]

[Because of feeling dizzy?] [Failed to point at a cup]

[Sounds like a fart]

[Nayeon is trying so hard with cute sound effect]

That sounds so funny!

- Won't you blow the two overlapped cups at one time? - They're not overlapped.

[Nocking over!]

A lot of cups.

[Way to go!] This works.

[Like leaves falling by wind] Try this!

[Like Rambo?]

[2 cups at 1 time]

I think it will work!

[Nayeon's advanced skills] We will be exhausted later.

- Done! - You can do it!

[Only one paper cup is left]

[Will Nayeon succeed?] [Please]

[Knocking over the cup with a loud shout] [What?!]

[What?!]

[Nayeon and the only cup left... What will happen to them?]

[Bye!] [Mission accomplished!]

[Excited! Excited!] Jeongyeon!

Finally, she cleared the first mission.

[Following Nayeon's success, Jeongyeon starts the 2nd mission]

[Rolling over] Did she start?

[Anxious] How can I stand up?

Use your legs!

[Standing up] Hold it! Hold it!

[She succeeded at the first attempt] What's that?

[Shot steps] So cute!

[Success!]

[3. Use head to carry books to the bookshelf] - Go, Momo! - Go!

[Feeling nervous]

[Focusing all energy on her head]

[Concentrating]

Momo, stand up first and start.

[Stand up!] - Stand up to start? - It says so.

[Momo succeeded holding books on top of her head]

[Will she do this?]

[Can Momo clear the mission?]

[Failed] Starting over.

[They failed at the 3rd mission! Starting over with the 1st mission]

[LOST TIME] [TWICE]

[We can't do this any more] Girls, gather up.

[Emergency meeting hosted by Jihyo] - It can't work like this. - How can we do that?

I think you can do this. Mina learned ballet. I think she can do this.

Momo had hair extension. She can't do this.

[Hair extension is the cause of failure] Right!

Momo, move it to the side.

Mina, try this.

[Momo tries again but it's not easy] You can do it!

- No. - It looks heavy.

[Sigh...] Mina, try this.

[Mina is brought on as substitute] Mina will do this instead of Momo.

[Tzuyu is practicing alone]

[The last 9th mission, the most challenging one]

[Worried] Hang on.

- Jeongyeon, will you do this instead of me? - You can't?

- Want to change? - Yes.

[Girl crush Jeongyeon, volunteered for substitute] OK, let me do that.

[She starts a negotiation] Give me 5 chances.

[Right, right] We need more chances.

[Nayeon starts the 1st mission all over again due to Momo's failure]

[Blowing up the balloon so hard] [Getting bigger at double the speed]

[Full blown]

Nayeon's face turned red.

[Easily knocking over two cups at a time] [So professional(?)]

She's like a master.

[Knocking over!]

[Succeeded easily in a stable pose!]

[Nayeon, professional as always]

[Congratulations!]

[Tzuyu's 1st attempt after a change of players] Tzuyu, raise your both arms!

[Will Tzuyu succeed at one go?] - Raise the both. - Raise what?

Your two arms, both.

[Struggling] [Tz...Tzuyu?]

[Tzuyu's movement makes them laugh] You seem a bit awkward.

[LOL]

[Nayeon starts giving directions] Tzuyu, move your arm here.

[Nayeon starts giving directions] Pull your arm out!

[Weird position] Stand up and hold the mats.

[Embarrassed] Hold them!

[Tzuyu... finally stands up!] Done. That's how it works.

[It feels a bit different from how Jeongyeon did]

[Success, anyways!]

[Mina's first attempt after a change of players] The 3rd mission, again.

[Her posture seems different] Player Mina.

- Player Mina. - Be quiet!

[Sorry] Sorry. I'll be quiet.

[Mina armed with calm attitude and ballet skills]

[This mission requires a high level of concentration and round shape of head]

[Cheer up!]

[Will Mina succeed?] No, no.

[LOST TIME] [TWICE]

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] [SUB ESPAÑOL] TWICE (LOST:TIME) Ep.4 - Duration: 5:50.

-------------------------------------------

SLENDER IS BACK!!! - Minecarft Episode 3 - Duration: 6:20.

SUBSCRIBE!!!

For more infomation >> SLENDER IS BACK!!! - Minecarft Episode 3 - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Tesla Motors insights model 3 plans and repair costs over time, free power - Duration: 6:18.

greeting i recently got a trip to Silicon

Valley and had a chance to spend a few

hours with a good friend of mine who's a

tesla owner he has ownedn the car think

he's since year four and what he wanted out

to need our it's an s so he did

previously on the prius and was

getting ready to buy another one and the

tesla that he purchased ended up

being forties of those in the mid-30s

language of being the highest 43 ended

up buying the lower end of the esquire

or for the s and there are several

points that he shared with me about the

vehicle that I thought were worth noting

number one he pointed out that he was

really surprised at some of the quality

challenges vehicle as fat so for example

of the highlighted that each of the door

handles which we see had actually gone

out on him and they have been replaced

individually over time you said it was

no big deal because every time they have

to do work on the car they would bring

him a hundred and twenty thousand dollar

vehicle this place is going to be able

to just enjoy checking out how you

technologies with evolving so that was

not a big deal at all

the second issue shared was that he had

not one but two of the upcoming tesla 3

of reserve it turns out for S owners

they got priority on the waitlist so he

was thinking about possibly of getting

both vehicles selling one but very much

looking forward to that benefit that

those current owner the next issue he

brought up was the current owners of of

the Tesla's are unlimited in terms of

their the power station so he kind of

proud of the fact that you supposed to

host the United States and that wouldn't

be an issue in terms of cost of fuel

because that going to hit 244 car Honor

I was actually surprised about what i

want to say is that conflicting data

points that i was amazed by what that is

is the maintenance issues the template

so the friend of mine is actually a

heavy investment stuff a lot of things

we pointed out to me they left about the

vehicle is that it only has 14 moving

parts and therefore you know repair or

capability shouldn't be that complex

given how many parts of one would deal

with for the fair work i thought this

was kind of wild as a friend who

currently on the upper class is saying

that if you can get warranty

he wants to be out of his vehicle

because given a number of issues had you

feel to sell the likelihood of getting

hit with huge of skills related to

repair work i was daunting and therefore

he wanted to exit your fault as we could

and right now he's interested in

purchasing the three which starts the

clock running again for maintenance you

know from maintenance profitability

falling of the other watches community

the so I thought all these data points

are useful to note as an owner and in

front of where things are going I also

kept wondering what was going to happen

throughout the views here so let me turn

back in the market for life and what

with the ownership experience every life

because if you end up getting a USB FL

and your first you know repair bill is

35 thousand dollars you might as well

just release another vehicle new for you

know and enjoy no maintenance rather

than going with you used your phone

the other benefit in California at least

that is pretty amazing is because its

all-electric vehicle can be driven it in

the carpool lane during rush Alice

at no additional cost so four flavors

were diff is a benefit you know every

day your interviews that harmful

language getting stuck in traffic is a

nice value as for the vehicle which

might cause many people essentially use

this driving on it even if the repair

process between challenges and then

finally I I'm feel of buzzing in the

brain

regarding what i did another post on

because the whole discussion of of

autopilot by using the phrase autopilot

working cruise control its implied that

the vehicle is actually out like a plane

and can run on autopilot comfortably as

you all know there's been an accident

with someone died he found using auto

product when their vehicle ran into

stuff the cameras on the vehicle

ancestors now function that and that

person died and I'm mind hearing buddies

are telling me that autopilot on

monitors is a really bad i feel if you

could have a computer malfunction

if you're going to have months

malfunctions related fog or dust or dirt

or snow on the sensors that auto pilot

uses and therefore you can inadvertently

be lifting their life I've been friends

for floor the outer reaches of

technology i beautiful car

I love the all-electric and in charge of

your own solar panels you know amazing

technology work well to own and try

definitely sound were your options

enjoy

For more infomation >> Tesla Motors insights model 3 plans and repair costs over time, free power - Duration: 6:18.

-------------------------------------------

Playing OVERWATCH, for the the 1st time. - Duration: 30:47.

(MIC) not working at the moment, so i decided to put it on mute.

So enjoy the stream! :)

1st, action starts at 0.33

Sorry about this, had to check the settings

For more infomation >> Playing OVERWATCH, for the the 1st time. - Duration: 30:47.

-------------------------------------------

[찬백/chanbaek] Chanyeol x Baekhyun | Time Machine - Duration: 4:43.

Ch-Chanyeol...

This... how should I say this?

I-i...

Y-you...

What are you trying to say!?

I LIKE YOU!

[I once had a person whom I loved deeply]

[He's really precious]

[Now I can feel how precious he was]

[However I didnt realize it when he was still beside me]

I LIKE YOU!

Chanyeol!

Get out now!

Why he didnt pick up?

Hey, Chanyeol--

I SAID GET OUT!

[I was thinking that happiness awaited both of us but...]

[I thought that this couldnt be happening]

[He just left me in an instant because of an accident]

[After I got home, I read his diary]

[Everything that was written was about me]

I'm sorry.

Honestly...

the one I love is you. I'm serious.

However, I'm sorry.

I know I've made you miserable.

You've been appearing on my mind

Since the first time I met you

I like you a lot.

Really a lot

What are you doing in my room?

[I want to tell him...]

[that I love him very much]

[but I have no more chance]

[I cried and cried]

[and cried till I was so tired that I fell asleep]

[When I opened my eyes]

[a miracle had happened]

[He was sleeping by my side]

[He was just as warm as before]

[He was alive]

[No... time has turned back returning us back to that day]

[Then was I just have a nightmare?]

[or was this a Christmas miracle?]

[Even though I was shocked at first, I liked it]

[Spending another day with him]

[Holding his hand and walking along the street once more]

Honey, it's me. Let's play together tomorrow

[I liked it]

[Even though I was happy, I was still worried]

[Because time doesnt stop and continue to move on]

[When the time of the accident arrives]

[he will leave the world once again, right?]

Don't you have anyone but me?

I dont see anyone but you

[Was it possible to change destiny?]

For more infomation >> [찬백/chanbaek] Chanyeol x Baekhyun | Time Machine - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

Lor slope ft. YNL Choppa- Took me some time (Remix) Shot By:@_Bigfields - Duration: 3:51.

To be continued....

For more infomation >> Lor slope ft. YNL Choppa- Took me some time (Remix) Shot By:@_Bigfields - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

[CC ENG] 170131 NCT LIFE MINI X NIMDLE - Lunch Time (Behind) / 점심시간 (비하인드) - Duration: 3:00.

For more infomation >> [CC ENG] 170131 NCT LIFE MINI X NIMDLE - Lunch Time (Behind) / 점심시간 (비하인드) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

Rose Quartz Can Time Travel to Meet Steven Universe! Light Distortion | Steven Universe Theory - Duration: 5:20.

Rose Quartz loved her son so much, she gave up her physical form to give birth to him.

Because of this, she may never know her son in his physical state – only subconsciously,

in the connection they share through the quartz gem.

There is one way for them to meet, however.

That is, through the introduction of time travel.

Of course, I know you're probably wondering how can they pull off a feasible time travel

scenario?

The answer to that question lies in real life, factual scientific studies in light particles

and time travel.

In 2015, Scientists from the University of Queensland, Australia used single particles

of light to simulate quantum particles travelling through time.

They showed that one photon can actually pass through a wormhole and then interact with

its older self.

The source of this time travel conundrum comes from what are called "closed timelike curves"

(CTC).

CTCs are used to simulate extremely powerful gravitational fields, like the ones produced

by a spinning black hole, and could, theoretically (based on Einstein's theory of relativity),

warp the fabric of existence so that space and time bends back on itself – thus creating

a path that could be used to travel back in time.

As we learn in the Adventures in Light Distortion episode, we're made aware of the effects

of space time travel on the bodies of the gems due to their light composed forms.

Because the ship was traveling at a high speed bending space and time, their light composed

forms lagged behind.

If we were to implement the closed timelike curve to warp the very fabric of existence,

it is possible for the gem's light composed forms to travel back in time.

Theoretically, you can reverse the gravitational fields to send light into the future.

Thus, Rose Quartz could be propelled into the future to communicate with her current

self (Steven).

However, there are many scientists that think this experiment in time travel is flawed and

that any macroscopic object traveling through a closed timelike curve would inevitably create

paradoxes where cause and effect break down.

What this means is, scientists believe that should these two like particles of light exist

within the same space, the time paradox that it may create could inevitably lead to a breakdown

in their overall composition.

If we go with that logic, that is to say that Steven Universe and Rose Quartz can in fact

exist within the same time and space, but it would cause a breakdown within their particles

and possibly cause a quantum entanglement of the two – Steven would theoretically

suffer from this the most, as he is half human and half gem.

His body is not composed of light like that of his gem mother, so the effects just might

rip him in twain.

Still, time travel for light composition is something that is real.

So are the effects.

Asher Peres, a pioneer in quantum information theory once said:

"If we attempt to attribute an objective meaning to the quantum state of a single system,

curious paradoxes appear: quantum effects mimic not only instantaneous action-at-a-distance,

but also, as seen here, influence of future actions on past events, even after these events

have been irrevocably recorded."

This means that it would be possible for the actions of Rose Quartz during the rebellion,

while the fact that it happened would remain recorded in history, could be changed – causing

for whatever led to Pink Diamond's shattering to be altered so that it never occurs, thus

changing the future of the present day Crystal Gems and Pink Diamond's existence to live

on.

Unfortunately, it wouldn't change the outcome of planet Earth, as the memories of the past

will remain intact – photon and light can be distorted, but memories remain.

I know this might have been a bit of a mind bender, but quantum physics typically is.

A lot of what was once theoretical in quantum physics has been proven no longer theoretical.

So the light composed form of Rose Quartz bending the fabric of space and time using

a closed timelike curve to communicate with her current self in Steven isn't too far

off, and a logical, believable means of introducing bodily time travel of light into the Steven

Universe universe.

I'd like to know what your thoughts on this theory are – do you believe this might be

the method to which we might see Steven and Rose coexisting in the same timeline?

How do you think they'll finally meet?

Leave a comment down below and let's theorize together!

Like subscribe and share this video with other Steven Universe fans out there.

And if this video gets 88 likes an hour … you're gonna see some serious shit.

Back to the Future reference, I had to!

As always, thanks for watching guys!

I will see you in the next one.

PEACE

For more infomation >> Rose Quartz Can Time Travel to Meet Steven Universe! Light Distortion | Steven Universe Theory - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

Wake up - Song by Lene Søndergaard - Duration: 7:46.

For more infomation >> Wake up - Song by Lene Søndergaard - Duration: 7:46.

-------------------------------------------

The best selection of jokes of all time - Duration: 24:24.

The best selection of jokes of all time

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét