Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Jan 30 2017

Hi, I'm Jan Rezab, this is Social Media Minute on Instagram.

When we pull data, data rarely surprises me.

But when we pulled data for a recent conference Engage Bali,

I was quite shocked.

We pulled data on the top 500 brands on Facebook and top 500 on Instagram,

we organized them by engagement and looked at which performed better,

and we were like wait a minute.

These Instagram numbers look better than the Facebook numbers.

This is shocking, this is top pages on Instagram and Facebook.

This is apples to apples according to those communities.

We know Instagram is on the more engaging side on per reach basis.

But still it shocked us that looking at those top 500,

Instagram outperformed Facebook, which is owned by the same company, two times.

It started a year ago when it was about the same,

and Instagram engagement has doubled since then.

That would imply reach has as well of these branded pages. That's massive.

For marketers that means clearly focus a lot more on Instagram.

Especially with its feed algorithm not being chronological anymore,

with them being selective, you need to keep focusing on quality storytelling.

This also shows that the top marketers do focus on quality storytelling.

And really Instagram is a brand platform for amazing pictures.

And you know for the future,

this shows us clearly that Facebook owns

a very dominant part of the social media world.

With both owning Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and WhatsApp Experiences.

I mean they're set up for good here.

Thank you very much. Keep watching next week. Monday again.

For more infomation >> Why Marketers Should Focus On Instagram Advertising - Social Media Minute - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

Подборка лучших вайнов | М&Ж вайны #038 - Duration: 12:05.

For more infomation >> Подборка лучших вайнов | М&Ж вайны #038 - Duration: 12:05.

-------------------------------------------

Playing with Pussy Cats!!! (Mori by Art + Flea NEKO CAFE!) - Duration: 2:55.

Aloha Everybody!

My name is KyuubiKaze!

Today, we are at the second annual Neko Cafe, here at the Mori Art +Flea in the Ward Center

of Honolulu, Hawaii!

Today I am with my boys, Marc and Young, and we are gonna go find some pussy 'cause we

can't get any.

Let's

go sidesaddle!

Hi Guys

Thank you so much for watching that video!

For more Korean boys and Kitties

Be sure to subscribe, over here!

Hope you guys enjoyed watching us play with pussy today!

Because we obviously don't have any

Anyways, we'll see you guys soon!

Sayonara!

For more infomation >> Playing with Pussy Cats!!! (Mori by Art + Flea NEKO CAFE!) - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Travis Scott - Wonderful Ft. The Weeknd (official) - Duration: 3:32.

For more infomation >> Travis Scott - Wonderful Ft. The Weeknd (official) - Duration: 3:32.

-------------------------------------------

Citron Blue | Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 6:52.

Today I'm doing a tutorial on this look right here.

I actually don't think I've filmed a tutorial yet with my haircut.

I pretty much just got like a back chunk cut off.

If you look back at some of our first videos, that is when I started growing my hair out.

So I had it really really short and I've been growing it out since for over a year.

And then I got it cut a couple weeks ago.

So I'm really liking that it's not like an awkward chunk in the back.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy today's tutorial!

I'm going to put a little bit of this Becca Cosmetics Priming Filter on.

I was given this at an event.

It is literally just moisturizer.

They were saying something about like the tint makes your skin like liven up and gives you like radiance.

I didn't notice that. Ugh. God.

I don't know. Some of these things that these companies come out with are soo gimmicky.

And I know that Nyx primers are supposed to be amazing.

You don't need to go drop $42 on an over priced primer.

Then I'm putting on a little bit of the Jack Black lip balm. This is a sample size.

I'm priming my eyelids with little bit of Urban Decay Primer Potion.

Then I'm taking a flat shader brush from EcoTools and this brown color from the Sonia Kashuk matte palette and just placing this all over my lid.

It's pretty close to my skin color, just a little bit darker so it adds a tad bit of definition.

And it kind of just smoothens out my lid color so it makes my entire look a little bit more clean.

Next I'm going to tight line.

I'm taking this little smudger brush and this color from Nabla Cosmetics

and I'm just getting a little on the brush and smudging out my lower lash line.

I'm not going to wing it out.

I'm just going to keep it pretty much where my lash line is.

And then I'm going back in and adding a little bit more of this black eyeliner to my tight line to make it more smokey.

With the same smudger brush I'm getting a tiny bit of of this black eyeshadow and smoking out the bottom lash line a little bit more.

Next I'm going to make a little wing with this blue liner from BlackUp Cosmetics.

This was sent to us from Octoly.

I like the color and how it is a sponge tip applicator.

It makes it pretty easy to apply. I do think it's a little bit too expensive for what it is.

You can find options at the drugstore.

So Imma make a small baby wing at the outer corner.

I kept the wing more at the outer third.

I do want to mention. It is kind of hard to layer.

And the blue dries a little dull so you want to use two layers to make it bright.

So that's kind of disappointing. I wouldn't really recommend this product.

Now I'm going to load up on some mascara.

I like to wiggle the mascara at the base of my lashes and then do the full strokes of mascara.

Although I'm pretty bad at putting mascara on. Meghal is so much better at it than me.

Don't forget to do your bottom lashes.

Alright, now for brows I'm going to brush them through first with a spoolie.

And then fill them in a little bit.

Meghal always gets mad at me because I never put enough at the tail of my brow. Brush the product through.

And then I'm going to go in a little bit Glossier's Boy Brow.

This was given to me. They are not cruelty free. I do like it and I'm really mad they're not cruelty free.

I know on some sites they are considered cruelty free but on the one that we use it's currently on the pending list sooo

I'm going to put a little bit of this mattefying tinted moisturizer on from BlackUp Cosmetics.

It's a pretty good color match for me.

And I like how thin it is.

It's a good alternative to something that gives you a little bit of coverage but you're not on a full foundation.

I was telling Meghal one of my goals this year is to get better at doing my base makeup.

I don't know how to though.

I'm definitely happy with the way it is but I just want it to look like when Lisa Eldridge does people's makeup.

Now I'm going to put on some concealer.

And I always blend it in with a Real Techniques setting brush.

There's just something about this shape of the brush that's magical.

And then I'm setting the concealer with some of this Becca Powder.

Now I'm going to use this contour powder from BlackUp cosmetics and I'm using this Real Techniques sculpting brush.

I feel like this powder goes on strong at first but then it blends in really nicely.

And then for lips I'm putting this BlackUp cosmetics lip color in 31M.

I'm actually just gonna get a little bit on my finger. I'm going to warm up the bullet a tiny bit.

Just so it feels like a little melty.

And then I'm gonna dab it all over my lips.

And because I put this lip balm before it kind of turns this into a tinted lip color.

And warming the product up on your finger allows you to control how much you're putting on and just help it mix in with that lip balm.

And I really really like this color.

And the formula is really nice. I've worn it like full on and not just this thin layer way and I really like it.

And that is the makeup complete!

For more infomation >> Citron Blue | Makeup Tutorial - Duration: 6:52.

-------------------------------------------

hot things guys and girls do - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> hot things guys and girls do - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

20 Years Of Placebo Tour Moments Part 4 - Duration: 9:33.

For more infomation >> 20 Years Of Placebo Tour Moments Part 4 - Duration: 9:33.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram Followers Adder 2017 Tutorial PL EN How to add followers on Instagram - Duration: 1:04.

Link in description

For more infomation >> Instagram Followers Adder 2017 Tutorial PL EN How to add followers on Instagram - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

One Shot - RXMV (Videoclip) - Duration: 2:04.

For more infomation >> One Shot - RXMV (Videoclip) - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Toofaan - Saheb Ft SD | (Official Music Video) | 2K17 - Duration: 2:52.

For more infomation >> Toofaan - Saheb Ft SD | (Official Music Video) | 2K17 - Duration: 2:52.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 COPENHAGEN DENMARK | Essential Travel Guide - Duration: 3:48.

Copenhagen, capital of Denmark, one of the

coolest cities in Europe and supposedly

one of the happiest on earth.

We're Alex and Marko. You're watching Vagabrothers,

and these are our top 10 tips on how to

do Copenhagen like a local. Let's do it!

Number 1: ride a bike

Copenhagen is the most bike-friendly city

on the planet. So first things first, find yourself

a set of wheels.

Number 2: Tovehallern Food Market

So you've got your bike...time to

grab some breakfast , head to Tovehallern

Food Market, which is a covered

market full of a bunch of different lovely

restaurants, but our favorite is a Grod(???)

They do this amazing porridge that

Goldilocks would totally risk her pretty

little neck for. Gooseberries, peanut butter,

maple syrup, sugar, cinnamon, almonds.

Literally, do not miss this place.

It's that good.

Number 3: The Round Tower

Next, bike over to the Round Tower

It's a seventeenth-century observatory

that has great views of the city.

Vagabrothers' insider tip: as you leave the tower, check

out the Dop Hot Dog stand. Danes are crazy

about hot dogs; they're not like back home

and these are some of the best in the city.

Number 4: Christiania

Hippy haven founded in the 1970s,

a self-proclaimed autonomous

community within Copenhagen. It's one of

the coolest places to hang out; get your

peace-vibes on, and if you're looking for

some greenery, that's the place to stop.

Disclaimer, I'm talking about kale

and organic salads here.

Number 5: New Nordic Cuisine

It's about taking traditional Danish and

Nordic recipes and reinterpreting them

in a modern, stainable way. Also important...

subscribe to Vagabarothers. We've got weekly travel

videos all the time. We're awesome.

Check it out. Subscribe.

Number six: Copenhagen Street Food.

Not all of us can afford to splurge anoma (????)

Copenhagen Street Food is the perfect option.

It's an old paper mill on the waterfront,

full of food trucks with plenty of

options for every taste imaginable.

Vagabrothers' insider tip: you must try

Smorrebrod, open-faced sandwiches

absolutely delectable. Wash it down with

the craft beer. Happy camper

Number 7: Tivoli Gardens

One of the oldest

amusement parks in Europe, said to have

inspired Walt Disney to create Disneyland.

Number 8: Carlsberg Brewery

Now this is one of

the world's most famous pilsner.

Been around for a long time.

Definitely has a Willy Wonka feel to the

whole place, but if you can, do a taster

flight of beers, and make you wait

downstairs into the abandoned underbelly

of the brewery. Where are the zombies?

Number 9: Warpigs

Let's be honest.

These days the king of Danish beer is

a gypsy brewer named Nicola.(???) He created

Warpigs as a collaboration with

American brewery 3 Floyds ...the best

of America and Europe, heavily hopped

but a rock'n'roll.

[singing] And the war machine keeps turning.

Number 10: party like a Dane.

After a few beers, hit the town.

Copenhagen is expensive,

but it's really worth going out for a

drink or two.

The craft cocktail scene is huge.

Danish people are awesome, and the city is

beautiful.

Alright guys, thanks for watching.

Those are our tips on Copenhagen. What are yours?

Tell us in the comment box below. If you

guys enjoyed the video, you know what to:

give it a thumbs -up; share it with your

friends, and subscribe to Vagabrothers if

you have not already. Click here to see

the vlogs from our recent trip through the Nordic capitals.

Went to Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Helsinki.

Feel like more top 10 city guides?

Click over there. In the meantime,

remember to stay curious, keep exploring

and we'll see you guys on the road.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 COPENHAGEN DENMARK | Essential Travel Guide - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bodybuilding Motivation - EPIC BACK DAY(2017) - Duration: 3:03.

Today is gonna be a great day

You know why?

Because it's BACK DAY!

Every exercise you do

Pullups

Barbell Rows

T-Bar Rows

Just a feeling!

And the power you get!

How bad do you want it?

This is what it takes!

When you feel the burn

Don't stop!

Do 5 more reps!

But once again

it's not possible

For more infomation >> Bodybuilding Motivation - EPIC BACK DAY(2017) - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

黑房(上)小器王!自戀王! - Duration: 6:21.

For more infomation >> 黑房(上)小器王!自戀王! - Duration: 6:21.

-------------------------------------------

10 Giveaway Prize Winners (Smiggle Still Open) - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> 10 Giveaway Prize Winners (Smiggle Still Open) - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

CORINTHIANS 1-0 CHELSEA - FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP!! ⚽️ | Reaction - Duration: 8:45.

For more infomation >> CORINTHIANS 1-0 CHELSEA - FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP!! ⚽️ | Reaction - Duration: 8:45.

-------------------------------------------

Nicky The Cat Dank Memes Compilation v2 - Duration: 2:47.

(Blockitz) Yeah, I'm Gonna Go To Charmx's House

(Blockitz) I'm Gonna Hold Him At Gunpoint!

*dun dun!*

(Angry Feminist) I wrote a blog post

(Angry Feminist) About Why I F*cking Hate Video Games

(Angry Feminist) Because This is what it does, it appeals to like, The Male Fantasy.

Chance: I'm Ready. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Nicky) Oh...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*ninja*

*smack*

(Nicky) Madness...?

This IS

JOHN CENA!

*absolute silence*

*subtitles speak for itself*

*spasm*

(Angry Feminist) Because this is what it does, it appeals to like, The Male Fantasy.

(Nicky) This is a very thicc chicken. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jesus Christ, It's Jason Bourne

*lé ear rapé*

(Robbie) Don't Let Your Kids Watch It!

ayy

(Nicky) Irradiated Subway, my ass.

It's Actually Well

L I T

I am the one, the one, the one, the one, the one, the one

(Big Smoke) OOOOOOOOOOOH

(Dion) And I'm The Type Of Guy

(Dion) who will never settle down.

This Mailbox Is

M I N E

And This Triagonal SaaS

The Month Of JuuJ

MEEEM

wut

North, South East And Incest

I Caress It, 'cause I Posses It

I'm Stingy And It's

M I N E

*stale memes lol*

*no audio at all*

Subtitles written by pazanateofficial and edited slightly by Nicky The Cat

Subscribe and Follow Nicky The Cat

Do I T

For more infomation >> Nicky The Cat Dank Memes Compilation v2 - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Rihanna Shuts Down Azealia Banks' Instagram Shade - Duration: 1:46.

Hey guys for Complex News, I'm Natasha Martinez.

The celebrities who have stepped out in the wake of Donald Trumps temporary Muslim ban

have ranged from Kerry Washington to Miley Cyrus.

Rihanna had a very distinct message for how she felt about Trump's decision and so did

internet shade queen Azealia Banks.

Rihanna tweeted,

Disgusted!

The news is devastating!

America is being ruined right before our eyes!

What an immoral pig you have to be to implement such BS!!

Two which Ms. Banks, a practicer of Santeria and pro-Trump supporter, responded,

As Far as Rihanna (who isn't a citizen, and can't vote) and all the rest of the celebrities

who are using their influence to stir the public, you lot really REALLY need to shut

up and sit down.

Stop chastising the president.

It's stupid and pathetic to watch.

She then added,

"I personally didn't sign up for any of this extra sh*t and I refuse to involve myself

in matters that don't have anything to do with the African American populace.

This is an extension of the crusades, I was in west Africa killing chickens and being

primitive while y'all was over there arguing about who the savior is.

Please miss me with all of this sh*t.

Pass me a chicken and leave me the f*ck alone!"

Banks' lengthy post and caption reiterated that she does not support what Donald Trump

decided to do but that she enjoys being an American who can maintain an overall sense

of ignorance.

Azealia Banks public outbursts in 2016 are clearly carrying over into the new year, and

Rihanna, like many of us, has had enough.

The pop star posted a gorgeous photo, and captioned it with her native Barbados flag

and #stayawayfromthechickens.

So, while she didn't need to mention Azaelia's name, we all know who she was referring to.

That's your news for now for more of today's trending stories subscribe to Complex on YouTube.

For more infomation >> Rihanna Shuts Down Azealia Banks' Instagram Shade - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

$2 Wine Vs. $500 Wine Prank! - Duration: 10:27.

ok welcome to cashmore pranks $2 Wine Vs. $500 Wine Prank! buzzfeed 1 water vs funny revenge prank

okay there okay back to Mexico a compact

expensive steak you may be asking yourself hey boyfriend vs girlfriend bf vs gf pranks

Carson why are you wearing such a suit

and a half the next question

can't your question i'll give you enjoy

everything going to see our money supply

and luxurious but it really is because i

have the best wine tasting palace in the

universe

I'm gonna explain that ghetto waited to

recent winter winery and carson and the

girl was leading the white to our door

guys

very well very impressed with walk

ok so basically let your winery and we

can bunch of wine and thing apparently

got everyone to Scripture correctly it

is the smartest person and I don't even

like why i was like i just discovered a

challenge all the time i was there and I

was not we can be boring Testament all

the friends like oh my gosh how are you

know like how to describe everything I

was like obviously okie and this is like

bold and she's like you know those words

after leaving the winery

we got a few our bottles of wine for

gifts and next we got a really expensive

bottle of wine all over here and this

one right here is 202 right here it's

like to our present a job so since we

got such a good bottle of wine makes

anyone we figured we should do a little

video about it and I'm going to test out

I feel on camera and show the world that

I got the skill that was a lucky daddy i

had let's take the beginning plus we're

off so press blindfold and I'm gonna

randomly select some bottles of wine and

you can take 70 feet some description

Jack google and he's going to tell me

which file of wine he's drinking without

looking

I'll make sure you can actually pay all

accounts i don't think your father's

wish everyone holding the braider just

pacing outside look are you

you don't need to smell the line for you

guys I i need to do i got my college

it's already so good but maybe I'll do

that i'm not sure

alright so my whole day up to seven

layer up Eric covers

okay i'm gonna really thought some wine

cellar you write Dept of you to pop an

arbitrator cocky little mommy I yes I

got this is gonna be easy

alright we got more balls on guess I can

enroll here goes nothing true

okay baby

I'm going to overtime here about sweet

very sweet bowl a lot of really good ok

Wow

that's me that's literally the best one

of our guests in my entire life

not that happy you gotta be definitely

the most electric dollars but then put

it in the most expensive up that is

literally that's going to be ok alright

it's there i was really a lot of pieces

so good alright that ok

yeah right you're into remember to put

it on I got this all right this second

glass myself I'm not going I'm not going

to bite it off

Wow sour bitter moment dirt and dirt

diving the cheapest for sure the

movement is meant to be awesome

everything is trash the house that I

need you for giving me that he's gotten

help press ok last night here and yeah

s-

ok if it's frankly three balls okay okay

i like this maple maple there and ok

oh my god that's how i got involved in

anything i'll have to say that i know i

did hear about two seconds okay if you

think you deserve lineup in here

I don't know this might be the most

expensive 1i like I might have got it

wrong because we literally have it

either way that we talked to your wine

bar to know how can communicate it you

enter the other one I don't know I don't

know I I hope

I actually I think that's exactly what

happens with expensive one can I a nice

with you are you doing everything else

wish I like this one decisive and then

the first place that I went down to me

second gear position to me yeah okay so

that's all the lines right yeah all

right I'm glad to see your results okay

so all right I can't wait to go I the

wine girl confusing life and my comment

like and / not really good job bother

you i'm done right I'm not enough to cut

it out see what the answers are you got

them all right I do it I do we know what

they're like that follow me i'm annoyed

it

I'm fine I'm world I don't like this

broadly growth are no really no

seriously thank you nothing all right if

you're actually really good friends with

I'm three nothing easy I should not like

to wait alright guys know where next

time next time next video when you're 10

balls wine and we all kind of write

several record here

seriously I honestly I i do only good

night was good i didn't have a backward

I getting at the end I decided I guys he

got a copy beginning but i gotta switch

exactly items and you anywhere swim the

things that we treasure for you jealous

she was still mad the other day she's

like what happened with the girl I was

an appointment huges so impressed on my

pally so whatever good what do you think

they are you ready

you get tomorrow

no related baby literally said it's

basically trash you know you spent it

out

you spit it out I don't you know I I

mean the camera doesn't lie sir

ok I don't know you're saying I your huh

i'm jelly prove it

I switched them you're really not about

you're gonna win you ask your camera

will become weapons watching the footage

was not a believer

there's no way they're gonna get that

all day long just like you did it out

and I don't believe it

wait now you try to trick me you really

i really got more wrong you genuinely

are all three wrong

okay without we're doing happy to be

open that they're not wet enough

what if what if i use it on you can find

you your next very job

ok that's embarrassing and why I feel

very sleepy

then why is not real it's not real

weight I don't got everything went wrong

we can you didn't you message for the in

oh come on when I tricked us

I'm dog one no I really want you why do

some reading you wrong didn't tell

anyone I just it's a very thing is like

apple juice

wait no i don't get it i really want to

have more on though that's whatever or

whatever that's really upsetting some

kind of really right now that's really

does mean that you like to press seven

yeah that's really rude stream whatever

and family kind of that now I thought I

had Talent not really happy ending but i

really don't have to tell me

so really just like that one that we do

so we need to target the whole time

someone doing the Commission devices

I wonder if you want that ball mighty

nice well she's just like you can invent

then you are smalley actually are lost

whatever i'm gonna go carefully because

that's really starting really sorry i

wasn't any talent and I was like dragons

all my friends like helping I wasn't all

right whatever that's kind of done but

alright guys I hope you enjoyed the

video that was really i'm just gonna try

another fabulous and it's like mind I'm

crushed this boy crush my spirit

confidence down with you

alright guys thanks for watching I hope

you guys enjoyed the video

everybody and crossing me think anyone

needs any wine recommendation ask your

border

ok we do the right direction also if

you're new to the channel don't forget

to subscribe if you haven't already

joined the cash mall during the cache la

and i hope you guys have an amazing day

love yes

docusign you very Joe

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét