Chủ Nhật, 29 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily music Jan 29 2017

Hello kids subscribe now This Channel , watch more video and enjoy all. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Song for kids :-Toy song competitions video for kids song / Toy concert video for kids part-1 - Duration: 4:32.

-------------------------------------------

Today We Met #2 - Sweet Poison - Duration: 3:33.

Hello everyone,

my name is Yana.

His name is Dima.

And our duo is called...

Sweet Poison!

We are from Russia.

I am from Novosibirsk,

and I am from Ekaterinburg, it's the middle of Russia.

We started travelling 3 months ago,

and we started from China.

So, now we can celebrate 3 months travelling.

In Kuala Lumpur we're having a rest,

This is the first time we're trying

Workaway instead of couchsurfing,

and... this is the first experience.

I finished musical school as a singer and piano player.

But I also play the guitar,

I learned by myself.

And, Ukulele.

I finished musical school like a piano player.

After 6 years, I started to play the saxophone,

I started to play the flute,

and also clarinette.

I just started to learn by myself.

We met when

I was practicing saxophone with my friend.

And that was in her dormitory of the university.

So, she started to hear the saxophone playing,

and just came into this room

and started to sing with me.

So that's how we met each other.

When I start to play music,

I just...

I can feel only myself and my instrument.

So for me, it's very easy.

But not for me.

For me... it is like asking people for money,

but now,

when we do it,

I just start to forget about it!

I just try to get pleasure,

and...

It works.

There is 2 kinds of musicians.

The first one is the classical player,

they only play by note.

They cannot improvise at all, mostly.

And the other musicians that can improvise.

For that musician who can improvise,

of course travelling with your musical instrument

is for you

because everyday you must improvise.

Not only in music but in real life.

For more infomation >> Today We Met #2 - Sweet Poison - Duration: 3:33.

-------------------------------------------

Francis Sampah Ft Sarkodie - For You Official Video (Liberian Music 2017) - Duration: 4:27.

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> Francis Sampah Ft Sarkodie - For You Official Video (Liberian Music 2017) - Duration: 4:27.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG SUB] ISAC Preview - Seventeen 170127, 170128 - Duration: 0:27.

(Exciting competitions between idols!)

(Chasing for the gold medal) -They have started running

(Not on second can be wasted)

(Breathtaking battle)

(And also)

(The unique combination of aerobic and knife-like choreography)

Say The Name! 17! Hello~ We are 17!

May the New Year be filled with blessings

I hope everyone who watches ISAC have a fun Lunar New Year

May the New Year be filled with blessings

-Bye -Watch it live -Watch ISAC live

For more infomation >> [ENG SUB] ISAC Preview - Seventeen 170127, 170128 - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

New Bodo Song : Dao Khwowo Gabfwibai (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:53.

For more infomation >> New Bodo Song : Dao Khwowo Gabfwibai (Official Music Video) - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

Ge Nius - DIRTYTINS (Liberian Music 2017) - Duration: 3:31.

Please Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe

For more infomation >> Ge Nius - DIRTYTINS (Liberian Music 2017) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Fifteen Actors / Celebs Who Don't Believe in God - Duration: 3:57.

And I think it should be, religion, treated with ridicule and hatred and contempt and

I claim that right.

My parents, they're a little religious, they're Muslim, and they don't eat pork.

And I eat pork, 'cause I'm not religious and it tastes very tasty.

And, uh, and I'm not religious!

And you've said before, Morgan, that you're a man of God.

When you did this and so many of these questions were posed- When did I say I was man of God?

You're not?

No. (laughing) No, no, no, no.

And you are an atheist?

I am, yeah.

And what do you think about the fact that it seems to be a movement that's gaining credibility

as of late.

I think it's about fucking time (laughing).

I grew up with this- being told that God's gonna take care of everything and it doesn't

always work out that way and when it doesn't work out that way, then told, "Well, it's

God's will."

Many people find in religion something to be very inspiring and actually leads them

to opportunities.

I, myself, found it very stifling.

I don't believe in God.

I think the- But it's less about believing in God and more about religion and the Bible

and just how absurd it is to believe those things.

You're an "apatheist."

That's a term I stole from somebody I- It's an apathetic atheist right?

Uh, it's a combination of apathy and atheist, yes.

I don't what happens when you die and I don't care.

I, uh, have a very grim pessimistic view of it.

I always have since I was a little boy.

It hasn't gotten worse with age or anything.

I do feel that it's a grim, painful, nightmarish, meaningless experience.

I have concluded, through careful empirical analysis and much thought, that somebody is

looking out for me, keeping track of what I think about things, forgiving me for when

I do less than I ought, giving me strength to shoot for more than I think I'm capable

of.

I believe they know everything that I do and think and they still love me.

And I've concluded, after careful consideration, that this person keeping score is me.

(applause) I'm not depressed about it.

I don't want to die more than anyone else and I think there's a strange myth that atheists

have nothing to live for.

It's the opposite: we have nothing to die for.

You have more to live.

We have everything to live for.

I was given eight or ten years- ten years of a form of Christianity which I grew to

despise and dislike.

Largely insulted my intelligence, the sermons that were given at the age of eleven and twelve-

I felt insulted my intelligence.

If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates,

James Lipton?

You see, Jim, you were wrong.

I exist.

But, but, you may come in anyway.

I read the Bible, cover to cover, and I think that anyone who is thinking about maybe being

an atheist, uh, if you read the Bible or the Quran or the Torah, cover to cover, I believe

you will emerge from that as an atheist.

All religion is based on death.

If you didn't die there'd be no religion.

So what it does is encourage the masses.

Karl Marx called it, "the opiate of the masses," which I believe it is.

Sir Ian McKellen, he's the one that when he stays in hotels rips the part of the Bible

out that criticizes homosexuality.

Yes, it is true.

It's Leviticus 18:22 that I object to.

What is it about space that fascinates you?

Oh, god, just the endlessness of it and that fact that every atom in our body was made

in a dying star.

That's pretty cool!

For more infomation >> Fifteen Actors / Celebs Who Don't Believe in God - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

MelodyWorld Trance EDM:Official Best Melodious EDM Trance Track - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> MelodyWorld Trance EDM:Official Best Melodious EDM Trance Track - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Who Died? Tiny Desk Contest Entry - Duration: 2:57.

There are computers in our pockets

connected to the world

they're always on and we should never feel alone

We use them to photograph our lives

and put it all online

sometimes I forget that they're still phones

in fact, phone calls are so rare

when one comes in I find

there's only one thought running through my mind

Who died? Oh my gosh, who died?

Something terrible's happening

Why else would my phone ring

and fill me with such dread inside?

Who died?

"Mom! What's wrong?"

"no, that's George Clooney"

"Yeah, Christian Bale's in the other one"

"Oh no, that's Ben Affleck"

"Oh no, it's not"

"I guess if he were Italian he'd look something like me. I don't know"

"Look, I have to go now, I'm in the middle of a song"

"OK, yeah"

"Love you too"

"OK. Bye"

Crisis has been averted

Calmness is reasserted

I'm sorry I blurted out my worst fears

Please don't think me derranged

It really was so strange

That's the first call I've gotten all year

I know I overreacted

it won't happen again

I won't even sweat this new call coming in

"Unknown number..."

Who died? It's the F.B.I.!

My friends are stuck in a hostage scene

What else could this call mean?

Bodies need to be identified!

Who died?

"Who is this?!"

"No, I canceled that appointment"

"Because you guys stopped taking my insurance"

"Well, then start taking Privation Mutual"

"Same to you"

I'm not saying don't reach out at all

Just send a text to warn me of your call

"otherwise I'm gonna think:"

Who died? Oh my gosh, who died?

The cops found my number in your phone

I was last seen with you alone

and I don't have an alibi

Who died? Oh my gosh, who died?

Why does my ring tone leave me terrified?

I can't relax, I've tried

All I can think is 'who died?'

Who died? Who died?

Who died?

"Who is this?"

"Oh, it's work."

"I'll just send that to voice mail"

For more infomation >> Who Died? Tiny Desk Contest Entry - Duration: 2:57.

-------------------------------------------

Britney Spears - Adapt [FM Music Video 2017] - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Britney Spears - Adapt [FM Music Video 2017] - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

Возвращайся Домой, Красивые Песни о Любви, Елена Светлая #music - Duration: 5:55.

Come home, beautiful Love Songs

For more infomation >> Возвращайся Домой, Красивые Песни о Любви, Елена Светлая #music - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

Flamenco Arpeggio Study (Guitar Lesson) with FREE TABs! - The metronome sessions - Duration: 2:30.

Hello Rumberos!

I would like to share with you today an arpeggio exercise which is very very beautiful and

it is a combination of several different picking that I already did a lesson on.

And if you missed that, please click here, because then you can go to the videos because

in this video it is a very important to follow those advises.

Because your thumb always needs to end up on the next string and it needs to be ready

to start the next movement as well.

Anyway so lets see how this exercise look like and I will use my metronome on 80, 90

and 100 bpm.

So we will go faster and faster.

And hopefully it will help you to gain a better speed and be more punctual.

For more infomation >> Flamenco Arpeggio Study (Guitar Lesson) with FREE TABs! - The metronome sessions - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Band of Horses - Throw My Mess (Live On Austin City Limits/2017) - Duration: 2:54.

(APPLAUSE)

♪ ♪

♪ DARLIN', WANNA THROW MY MESS AROUND ♪

♪ AND HOLLER THROUGH THE NIGHT ♪

♪ ONE MORE TIME ♪

♪ ADD A LITTLE LENGTH TO THE NEIGHBORS' DAY ♪

♪ STUMBLE TO THE LIGHT ♪

♪ AND SLOW MY MIND ♪

♪ SLOW MY MIND ♪

♪ GONNA GET WASTED ALL NIGHT LONG ♪

♪ GRIPPING ON TIGHT TO THE CUTLERY ♪

♪ WHEN THE PARANOIA COMES (COMES) ♪

♪ THINK ABOUT IT MAYBE IT'S BEEN A WHILE ♪

♪ PONDER IT ALL YOU LIKE ♪

♪ TAKE YOUR TIME ♪

♪ GETTING ME ARRESTED WAS THE STRANGEST WAY ♪

♪ OF SHOWING ME THAT YOU'RE MINE ♪

♪ BUT IT SAVED MY LIFE ♪

♪ IT SAVED MY LIFE ♪

♪ I'LL BE WITH YOU ALL IN YEARS ♪

♪ NOW, IF ANYBODY DIES BEFORE I'M BACK ♪

♪ SEE ME LAUGHING THROUGH THOSE TEARS (TEARS!) ♪

♪ ♪

♪ (OHH!) ♪

♪ ♪

♪ BABY DON'T YOU BRING THAT HAMMER DOWN ♪

♪ I'M DOING IT TO MYSELF ♪

♪ JUST LEAVE THESE THINGS ALONE ♪

♪ PLAYING ON THE COUCH WITH A RECORD ON ♪

♪ WOULDN'T THAT BE FINE ♪

♪ WHEN THE DAYS TURN COLD ♪

♪ ALL THE DAYS TURN COLD ♪

♪ AND ALL THE TREES ARE TURNING GOLD ♪

♪ Y'ALL SEE ME DANCING WITH THE MERCURY ♪

♪ WHEN A CHANGE OF SEASON COMES (COMES) ♪

♪ ♪

♪ ♪

♪ (ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR) ♪

(AUDIENCE CHEERS)

For more infomation >> Band of Horses - Throw My Mess (Live On Austin City Limits/2017) - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Baracuda - Damn! (Remember The Time) (2002) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:15.

Remember the time 1989 when I grew up to see the sign without you

I can't breathe

I look upon to see the stars, make your way, the moon and Mars, I miss you

by my side

Who will ever know the way if I come back to hear you say I need you

in my life

All in all it's not too late, forget the past, try to create a feeling

that can't wait

If you want I know it's not too late

Remember the time 1989 when I grew up to see the sign without you

I can't breathe

I look upon to see the stars, make your way, the moon and Mars, I miss you

by my side

Who will ever know the way if I come back to hear you say I need you

in my life

All in all it's not too late, forget the past, try to create a feeling

that can't wait

If you want I know it's not too late

For more infomation >> Baracuda - Damn! (Remember The Time) (2002) Videoclip, Music Video, Lyrics Included - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Smelly Cat | Cover | Sargam Prakash - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> Smelly Cat | Cover | Sargam Prakash - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Siberian Cranberry - "Doggy Style" [Music Review] - Duration: 12:04.

For more infomation >> Siberian Cranberry - "Doggy Style" [Music Review] - Duration: 12:04.

-------------------------------------------

Jeremy Adamiak - "Unsung Songs" (Tiny Desk Contest 2017) - Duration: 3:54.

Well I was just a boy when I heard the news

Wondered how it was a life could end so cold

Will you ever know just how the world it cried for you?

Will you ever know just how your story is told?

There are those who go with a light that's still inside them

Through the heartache, shame, or pain there's an unsung song

There are lessons that are only learned in loosing

So you have to find a way to go on

For my not so many years I've seen my share of good men go

Some whose lives the world had taken, some who took their own

But all the same it's life that takes us all in the end

Oh it has a way of breaking hearts that do not like to bend

There are those who go with a light that's still inside them

Through the heartache, shame, or pain there's an unsung song

There are lessons that are only learned in loosing

So you have to find a way to go on

Now time it heals all wounds they say

But for some that ain't enough

Oh, its time they have to bare with all their sorrow

It can feel like there ain't no good reason to keep on keepin' on,

But there's diamonds in the road

You don't want to go with the light inside you

Through the heartache, shame, or pain there's far too many unsung songs

There are lessons that are only learned in loosing

So you have to find a way to go on

Yeah you have to find a way to go on

For more infomation >> Jeremy Adamiak - "Unsung Songs" (Tiny Desk Contest 2017) - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Imperfect VS Preterit Song Music - Duration: 2:30.

Today we're learning some preterit, These are the endings that you need to get

-e -aste -o -amos -asteis -aron, -i -iste -io -imos -isteis -ieron

Yo vi, Ayer yo vi, Ayer yo vi la pelicula, now you've learned some preterit

Now we're on to imperfect, I'm gonna teach you so you don't forget

-aba -abas -aba -abamos -abais -aban, -ia -ias -ia -iamos -ias -ian

Yo iba, Yo iba la escuela, Yo iba la escuela de Strongsville, Now you've learned some imperfect

With imperfect comes ROCTEALPAW, R is repeated past actions, O is ongoing activities, C is circumstances of events

Yo caminaba, Yo trabajaba, Yo vivia en New York, Y le gustaba muy mucho

(Dance Break...)

T is for the time of day, E is for emotions you're doing okay, A is for the attitude you feel towards me, L is for the location you want to be

Eran las dos, Estaba alegre, Yo gustaba el beisbol, Estaba en mi casa

P is for your personality, A is for the age you used to be, W is for the weather like a thunderstorm, After this there'll be no more

Estaba inteligente, Tenia ochos anos, Hacia muy bien tiempo, That's how you do ROCTEALPAW,

That's how you do the imperfect, That's how you do preterit, That's how do you preterit, That's how you do preterit

(Matt misses Balloon but acts like it went in)

For more infomation >> Imperfect VS Preterit Song Music - Duration: 2:30.

-------------------------------------------

Truck Simulator USA - Oynanış - Gameplay - (Android) - Duration: 10:46.

Prepared by : Uğur Can

Subscribe

For more infomation >> Truck Simulator USA - Oynanış - Gameplay - (Android) - Duration: 10:46.

-------------------------------------------

Gill Chang - What You Do (feat. Aviella Winder) - Duration: 3:30.

It wasn't long

But i was wrong

You

Grabbed my hand

And

Held me like never before

Don't know what to say

And i don't know what to do

I just can't be me

If i ain't got you

No one knows me better

And

No one Can compare to

What you do

What you do

But i'm stuck in the game again

I can't keep pretending that i'm cool

With

What you do

What you do

Yeah

Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

🎵🎵🎵🎵

Falling hard

But

I'm on guard

Cause

The way you left me last time was a crime

Don't know what to say

And I don't know what to do

I just can't be me

If i ain't got you

No one knows me better

And

No one Can compare to

What you do

What you do

But

🎵🎵🎵🎵

🎵(What You Do)🎵

🎵🎵🎵🎵

🎵(What You Do)🎵

🎵🎵🎵🎵

I'm stuck in the game again

I can't keep pretending that i'm cool

With

What you do

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Yeah, Yeah

What you do

Thank You For Watching Subscribe For More

And Check The Artist Out In The Description

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét