Thứ Ba, 31 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Jan 31 2017

I've Seen A lot

Of things I should not

Have seen and I've got

These secrets all locked.

In my mind like a box, problems so much they are not.

I've solved them all thouroughly processing thought.

But obviously, these visions I see

Mine they are NOT!!

Why? I'm a con.

A con to these pros like Vor und Nachteile

I'm dying of boredom from all of your styles.

Call it a loss.

Throw in your towels.

My mind is in awe, because of two vowels.

This could get wild.

Not doing so hot.

Move on, or get smashed. I'm cooling the scotch.

Hakuna Matata

No worries today, how soon is manana

Where is the weed? Consume some product.

I got up early and gave it a shot.

Wake and Bake, daily occasions of pot.

Demons they whisper, say grace when they're caught.

I play it well, player hating, cuz we took their spot.

We're moving, just watch.

You'll see us tock like the hands on a clock.

Hand him the blunt.

We're going up like midnight.

Demeaning "New Heights"

And I'm only at midflight.

I sense my

Troubles coming in.

I'll vent my

Problems with a pen

If villains are rising then Gotham would bend.

When it comes to the rap game, these villains ain't shit

I ain't feeling these guys, bottles of gin.

Ya'll got me confused, homologous twins.

You need be removed, popped like a cyst.

I'm free and I'm moving I'm gone with the wind.

These deeds I be doing ain't nothing but sins.

It's time to repent!

For more infomation >> Tragedy VII7-Repent - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

I'm Still Unlucky | Splatoon - Duration: 20:02.

Hey everyone, it is Van here

again and today I am

gonna be playing

some more Splatoon.

It's been

a while, so yeah, let's

get started.

For more infomation >> I'm Still Unlucky | Splatoon - Duration: 20:02.

-------------------------------------------

How to be alone on the Tongariro crossing - A Wop in New Zealand 9 - The Traveling Wop - Duration: 5:59.

For more infomation >> How to be alone on the Tongariro crossing - A Wop in New Zealand 9 - The Traveling Wop - Duration: 5:59.

-------------------------------------------

CHANGE YOUR INTRO | Reading Your Comments #21 - Duration: 6:45.

What is up my Cranky Crew? It's Ethan from CrankGameplays and welcome back to more of "Reading your comments".

I haven't done this in a really long time and I apologize for that, but here we go it's "Reading your comments" time

and it's YouTube time for the "Reading your comments" *Boopedbow*

So if you don't know about this series, I just read the comments from YouTube and Twitter and then Tumblr, sometimes

If you wanna do it for Twitter just use #Crankycomments, but anyway let's get into the video shall we?

(Yes we shall)

What's with you and talking with a British accent today?

I find myself often talking to myself in a British accent

and I don't know why. Like not even when I'm recording

just when i'm doing normal shit. I'll be like doing the laundry

and I'll be like *puts on British Accent* "Alright guys, put the whites into the thing and gotta load the laundry"

And like I don't know why! I just do it all the time

Do other people do that? Sometimes I feel like a crazy person, but you know what? That's alright with me.

"Fabulous Ethan! You are more beautiful than Barbie"

*"catwalks"/dances around while singing*

That's my....that's my catwalk song

I did that..

"Ethan, when is the next reading your comments or opening your Snaps?"

I don't know, I don't, I don't know when that is. Not right now..... that's not.. that's not happening now..

Umm. But I mean sometime in the future.

Now I do wanna do these way more often though. Like I wanna try and do them once every couple of weeks

definitely more than once a month though, because I've been slacking on it recently

and it's like one of my favourite series to do, is the "Reading your Comments" series.

Like I love it so so so much, because I love interacting with you guys

and I know that you guys love these videos alot too. So I definitely wanna do them more

and I apologize for, for lacking on this series

But! It's gonna pick back up I swear.

It's not gonna be one of those things where I'm like "Oh I'll do that thing"

and then I don't do it. I'm gonna...I'm gonna do it!

"I'M SCREAMING"

I'M SCREAMING TOO! IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE

"ETHAN DON'T SCREAM"

DON'T TELL ME WHEN AND WHEN NOT TO SCREAM! I'LL SCREAM ALL I WANT!

Alright. Umm "I would probably be dead if I had a knife in my head."

Yea I think, I think most of us feel the same way.

"I can already tell Ethan will be v adorable in this video"

Aren't I adorable in every video though?

(Ethan what are you doing? Please stop Ethan why)

Hey.

"Dude change your INTRO"

No, I'm not gonna change my intro. Some people really don't like the intro that I use in my videos

But I love my intro, I love doing it. That's why I made my intro.

So if you don't like my intro, then just skip the first 5 seconds of it.

I don't know. Do you guys like my intro? Because I like my intro. How many of you do my intro along with me,

when you watch my videos? That'd be interesting to know.

Because I know alot of people do the outro and stuff and I know that alot of people really like the outro song as well

And if you guys are curious about the song, because alot of people have been asking what song it is,

my good friend Zack made that song for me, back like a few years ago when I started YouTube.

So you can go down in the description, it's always at the bottom of the description for you guys to check out

if you wanna listen to that song more. But yeah, I like my intro! I'm not gonna change it

"KABLAM KABLAM" They're coming for us look out. *Ping ping. Pang pang*

Look out they're coming.. from the edge... the edge of the ridge

Why do I, why do I do that?

"Your channel always makes me smile, I mean I only found you a few days ago but trust me,

I've been binge watching."

It's always really cool when I see new people come to the channel, because whenever

Uh, I mean alot of times when people come to the channel they just watch a shit ton of vids

*sneezes*

It's really cool to see when people come to the channel because alot of the time they just spend all day

watching videos back to back to back. And that's really cool beacuse people go back to the older videos on the channel

and like the videos that are reuploaded from the old channel and it's really really cool to see people

not only watching the new stuff but watching alot of the old stuff too. Because there have been alot of

Series that I've like really really loved that I started way long ago, uh, that I feel like some people miss out on

because they haven't been on the channel, uh, for that long

But I mean like every day I see people going back to like my "Until Dawn" series

and like stuff like that. My "Deadpool" series, which is stuff that I did a while ago, but people still go back

to the older stuff. It's really cool so thank you. I'm glad that you guys are liking the videos.

"I cannot decide who I like more, Nathan or Jacksepticeye."

Hey guys it's me Nathan from CrankGameplays here. Hey! How's it going? Hehe

"Hi Ethan I really enjoyed this video. If you don't mind me asking how do you stay so energetic in every video?

Is it coffee or maybe satanic rituals? Anyways thank you for making my dreary day better and making me laugh.

Hope you're having a wonderfulday."

Yea that's a great question, it is satanic rituals. Yea, I sacrifice alot of goats

Anyway that's all the comments that I picked out for today, but again I am going to be doing

this series more often, because I miss it alot. And everytime that I like take a little hiatus from it

I'm like "Why am I doing that?" I love the "Reading your comments" series so much.

So if you wanna be in the next one, leave some comments down below or you can go to Twitter

and use the Twitter hashtag. I'll probably switch back and forth between YouTube and Twitter everytime

and maybe I'll throw in a Tumblr one. Who knows?

But anyway just thank you guys so much again for just supporting the channel and being here.

The channel is so close to 250 subscribers. 250 subscribers?

250,000 subscribers which is absolutely insane. So just thank you guys so so so much

And I'm not sure when this video is actually coming out

But I think by the time this video does come out, I'll probably be at PAX South by this time

So I'm, Uh! I'm so excited to meet some of you guys and just take pictures and meet you and say "Hi"

and talk and stuff. It's gonna be a ton of fun. So if I see you there make sure you say "Hi!"

Don't be afraid to come up and say "Hi" to me. So I'm, I'm super excited for that. Can't wait to see

what the weekend holds. So thank you guys so much for watching. Hope you enjoyed.

If you did, make sure to slap that like button right in the face. And I will see you guys in the next video.

Love you all. Stay Cranky. Bye!

*outro music*

For more infomation >> CHANGE YOUR INTRO | Reading Your Comments #21 - Duration: 6:45.

-------------------------------------------

PEANUTS - Duration: 1:58.

(sigh) Just another bad day for me.

What's got ya down, Charlie Brown?

I don't know.

I've got a headache.

I'm super anxious.

I can't sleep.

I just keep getting mad for no reason,

and my left arm is twitchin'.

You should see a Doctor, Charlie Brown.

(sigh) Maybe you're right.

(Upbeat Music)

I've got good news and bad news, Charlie Brown.

The good news is I'm the doctor.

The bad news is that you have CTE.

CTE, what's that?

Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy.

Permanent Brain damage from repeated concussions.

Do you remember getting any concussions?

Hmmm...

Good grief.

CTE is a big problem, Charlie Brown.

What can be done?

Nothin'

(Crying)

Sorry, Charlie.

(sad music)

What's the news, Charlie Brown?

Not good.

What's that mean?

Donate my brain to science.

(gunshot)

For more infomation >> PEANUTS - Duration: 1:58.

-------------------------------------------

60 SECOND VLOG: Why Science Needs The Muslim World (Trump, Day 11) - Duration: 1:01.

Dozens of scientists have been unable to return to their research in the United States thanks

to Donald Trumps immigration ban.

That includes one Samira Asgari, who just graduated from a swiss university and was

on her way to a placement at Brigham and Women's Hospital and was told by a consulate officer

that, in his words, her visa was issued by the US government, and if they change their

mind, her visa was no longer valid.

Now, she was on her way to conduct research into how genetics affects tuberculosis, important

research.

But heres the thing about Donald Trumps immigration ban - he doesn't understand that the area

he's blocked off from coming into the US includes 150 million people; including some of the

world's best scientists in their area.

Science, by definition, requires international collaboration - a lot of the world's best

scientists in their field are the only one of their kind - science is so specialized

that they often come from all different places in the world.

So telling 150 million people and the scientists in those countries that they are no longer

welcome - America misses out.

For more infomation >> 60 SECOND VLOG: Why Science Needs The Muslim World (Trump, Day 11) - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Follow The Star | New Times 2017 - Duration: 1:01.

thank you so much to all of the faithful

followers as a star Monday- Friday 6am

on CW 21. Because many of you

you already have churches Follow the

Star is is moving to one day a week Sunday Mornings

6am on ABC 3340 that's one day a

week sunday morning 6am ABC 3340

For this reason catch us monday through

friday between the 7am hours

during the second commercial breaks of

the Rickey smiley morning show on 95.7 Jamz

The Leo Taylor morning so on

Heaven 610 WAGG and

the TOM Joyner morning so on 98.7 kiss FM

As I take 30 seconds to change your life

and 30 more seconds show you how to connect with The STAR

I can wait to see you

sunday morning 6am ABC 3343

For more infomation >> Follow The Star | New Times 2017 - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Fórum Company - Coaching Module on Peer Education follow up - Duration: 5:07.

Wait a minute, it's a video!

After the energizer games,

every one of us transforms a bit.

In other words, we gain energy.

And it's a very interesting experience to feel this energy from the others.

It's really exciting for me and I'm grateful to be here.

It's motivating.

The power of community.

It gives me energy.

I really like to be with these people.

We're developing together,

pushing our boundaries,

and constantly stepping out of our comfort zones.

It is an extremely exciting process

to work with this group.

For more infomation >> Fórum Company - Coaching Module on Peer Education follow up - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Rose Monroe Cute American Girl doing Squats - Duration: 2:47.

AMAZING KAMASUTRA DVD LINK BELOW IN DESCRIPTION

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét