Thứ Hai, 30 tháng 1, 2017

Youtube daily Or Jan 30 2017

Thanks For Watchin &Subscribe my Channel

For more infomation >> Aseel Murga Fights Videos 😍win or die - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

How to take the complete backup of android apps before factory reset or switching phone (No root) - Duration: 3:39.

For more infomation >> How to take the complete backup of android apps before factory reset or switching phone (No root) - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

ThunderCache HTTPS reflector does intercept SSL traffic or redirect you to bmsoftware servers - Duration: 3:24.

Thunder Cache HTTPS reflector does not intercept ssl traffic ,it send you to bmsoftware dedicated servers for YouTube

not 100% sure ,but if you see this video you will understand why i think so.

Like you see i did not add any domain to be redirected to http://youtube.https.co in transparent mode

Just by Modifying the URL to https://youtube.https.co/watch?v=lnN2ANZTJvw

Thunder cache start caching youtube

And by removing video id

Deleting the domain name "youtube"

Removing the "s" from the protocol and hitting ENTER

You get redirected to https://bmspanel.bmsoftware.org/

Do you have any other explanation ?

For more infomation >> ThunderCache HTTPS reflector does intercept SSL traffic or redirect you to bmsoftware servers - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to get a free boat, or not yet Sailing Knotty Maria Ep 2 - Duration: 6:38.

I promise you I am not an alcoholic.

so there is a way for you to get a free boat.

Stick around to find out how.

Honey, do you know how many tickles it takes to make an octopus laugh?

No.

Ten tickles...

We are going together some parts for the boat.

So there is a guy who is taking apart two of his Catalina 27 sailboats.

They are basically in a very bad shape.

One of them was on rocks.

He is destroying them and selling them for parts.

We have arrived and Gleb went to talk with the guy who owns the boats.

Seems a little bit sketchy.

Papa.

Spoke with the guy.

He was saying that there is a boat just like ours, cal 20, on a beach somewhere, just left.

It is by Victoria Yacht Club.

Is it on a beach?

It s laying on the beach sideways.

We totally took pictures with kids next to it.

We are on out way to look whats wrong with the boat, that was beached for about two years.

Sorry for the shaking, I promise you I am not an alcoholic.

So here is the boat that we were looking for.

It is on the side and it is in a rough shape really.

It is hard to get to so we came across this dinghy and we just going to borrow it for

a few second to move over to that boat and see what it is all about.

Law states in Canada that you can salvage a boat and then put in documents into Transport

Canada Receiver of Wrecks department.

All you have to do is fill out a form and send them a few pictures.

You are not in a possession of the wreck, but what you do is you hang on to it until

the Receiver of Wrecks tries to find the owner and on the failure to find the owner you are probably will be granted the possession

of that wreck.

However if the owner is found you will be rewarded up to the value of the wreck.

A couple of caveats to that.

You are not allowed to salvage wrecks that have historical meaning, you are not allowed

to salvage wrecks in parks and recreation areas, and military wrecks.

In Canada if you fail to declare that you recovered the wreck, there is severe penalty.

Up to 100,000 fine and/or imprisonment.

So if you do decide to do this please follow the law.

We are on our way to see this gentlemen.

What he does is buys boats for the value of the keel.

And he buys boats with the trailer so he can resell the trailer.

The boats are normally in a fairly bad shape.

Basically the less he has of the boat left the better for him.

Because he recycles them by weight I guess.

We are going to do it quick and dirty way and cut out the parts that we would like to

have for our boat.

And this is all legal.

Yes, that is a legal way because he bought the boat.

If you are on a budget, you need to be patient.

because you can't get everything you need in a week.

You need to look for it, wait for it, may be buying things off season would save you

a lot more.

Especially just buying a boat.

This mask gives you awesome protection so it is great for changing dipers.

Amasing.

The boat that we were cutting parts out of was not salvageble.

So don't be hating us for destroying one ok?

I didn't show it to you on the video, but there was a crack from bow of the boat all

the way to keel so the boat was basically splitting in half.

Please consider subscribing to our video, we would love to see your comments.

Only likes, no dislikes, ok guys?

For more infomation >> How to get a free boat, or not yet Sailing Knotty Maria Ep 2 - Duration: 6:38.

-------------------------------------------

ThunderCache HTTPS reflector does intercept SSL traffic or redirect you to bmsoftware servers? - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> ThunderCache HTTPS reflector does intercept SSL traffic or redirect you to bmsoftware servers? - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

Female Fitness Motivation Amazing Training 2017 - Duration: 4:03.

Female Fitness Motivation Amazing Training 2017

For more infomation >> Female Fitness Motivation Amazing Training 2017 - Duration: 4:03.

-------------------------------------------

All Voice of Afton's Daughter (Sub Spanish or English) - Duration: 1:38.

I know it was an accident

Isn't this why you came here

to be with me?

I don't understand

I don't understand

Everything's okay

I'm Still here

Hello?

Hello?

Hello?

You have to let me inside the room

Daddy, why won't you let me play with her?

Daddy you let the other children go see here,why won't you let me go?

Daddy just once let me go play with her

She's so pretty and Shiny

Didn't you make her just for me?

Daddy...she can make balloons

Have you see her make balloons?

Oh Daddy let me go to her

Daddy isn't watching

Don't tell Daddy that I'm here I wanted to watch you show too

I don't know why he wouldn't let me come see you,You're wonderful!

Where did the other children go?

We need you,so that we can hide

We need you,so that we can leave

For more infomation >> All Voice of Afton's Daughter (Sub Spanish or English) - Duration: 1:38.

-------------------------------------------

Present perfect or past simple? Spoken English Grammar (with practice exercises) - Duration: 4:56.

Hey guys, today's video is all about when

we use present perfect and when we use

past simple. Please enjoy!

If you're talking about an unfinished

time - for example: today, or this week

or this year, use present perfect.

For example: this week I have eaten 6 eggs.

I like eggs.

if you are using a finished time

For example, yesterday or last week or last year

use past simple. For example, last week I

went to my boxing gym and somebody

punched me.

Now you can also use present perfect if you're

talking about a finished action which has

a result now. For example:

But now, because the video has finished and

we can't see the girl in the water any more,

we now use past simple because for us the

result has finished. We can't see it any more

so now you would say "the girl jumped into the water"

If we're talking about life experience

of somebody who is still alive, for

example me or you, we would use present

perfect. For example, I have been to 10

countries. She has eaten sushi.

Still alive, so present perfect.

However, if you're talking about somebody

who's dead you use past simple. For

example, William Shakespeare wrote many plays.

We use past simple because Shakespeare is dead.

It's practice time guys! You'll see five sentences. Just decide -

do you need present perfect or past simple?

Please enjoy!

So guys, in English, if you're talking about these

things use present perfect. If you're talking

about these things, use past simple.

Remember to hit subscribe if this was

useful for you and you'll get a new video every

single week

wow! So anyway, until next time guys I'm

teacher Mark - please enjoy your life!

For more infomation >> Present perfect or past simple? Spoken English Grammar (with practice exercises) - Duration: 4:56.

-------------------------------------------

Why do people rage, flame or get toxic in League of Legends ~Money K animated story~ - Duration: 2:04.

Why do people rage in League of Legends

A sad but true story

Yes!

Huh?

Can you mid?

Done!

Hey

Can I leave this to you?

You wouldn't mind finishing for me, right?

But I...

My wife and kids are waiting

Thanks! Bye!

Hey

Elo hell's waiting for me, too...

What you got for lunch?

Just a piece of bread?

Check out mine

I got a freaking burger!

Hey

Can I have your burger?

I forgot to bring lunch

That's a yes

Thanks.

Baby's hungry huh?

Let Mama get ready...

Hey

Not so fast, son.

Can I have a go first?

It's motor boat time

But darling

Baby gotta eat

He can have the milk bottle

Motor boat can't wait

Motor boat, motor boat, motor boat

Motor boat, motor boat, motor boat

What the fu@k do you mean can you have mid?

You entitled son of a b!tch!

Who the fu@k do you think you are?

That's my mid

Those are my tities

Fuck you Dad!

Fuck you~~~!!!

Huh?

Son?

For more infomation >> Why do people rage, flame or get toxic in League of Legends ~Money K animated story~ - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

[MMDxFNAFHS] Love Me or Leave Me (Activar Subtitulos) - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> [MMDxFNAFHS] Love Me or Leave Me (Activar Subtitulos) - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Real or Fake GAME #1 - Duration: 2:51.

Hello everyone and welcome to the real or fake show!

Here you will see some photos and here some facts happened behind

them.

Try to guess which of them are real or fake.

Bend your finger if your guess is right.

You can call your friends to challenge them in this game.

The one who will guess more - will win.

Try to guess this photo is real or fake?

You can see the aftermath of a 2010 toxic waste spill in Western Hungary.

The red hue of aluminum byproducts makes the landscape look insane.

What about this photo?

Cow been photoshopped on the hood of a car.

Look closely.

Can this photo be real?

This looks like a scene from a sci-fi film, but they are actually real trees.

They are pruned to appear in perfect straight lines.

Strange photo, real or fake what do you think?

An actual plane landing at Liepzig airport as it crosses over the Autobahn.

Think logically, can this be real?

Seaweed appearing as giant monster in the waves.

Real photo or photoshop?

Think fast!

The house was photoshopped on the helipad.

Real of Fake?

In the reality there was a dead whale on a beach.

Beautiful photo, but is it real?

Sorry, but it's just fake.

Think carefully.

Very similar to a hallucination.

This photo is real.

While the building was under construction it was covered with original abstract painting.

Last photo!

Real or fake?

Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer are actually playing tennis on a water court.

That's all folks.

Now you can check your title based on a quantity of right given answers.

Don't forget to comment your title under this video, send this video to your friends

and like this video if you would like to play another real or fake

game.

Also please subscribe to our channel not to miss next

game.

See you!

For more infomation >> Real or Fake GAME #1 - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

XCOM 2 Ironman Gameplay or Multiplayer Match of Legends (или Стратегия Шефа) - Game 3 on PC - Duration: 32:42.

For more infomation >> XCOM 2 Ironman Gameplay or Multiplayer Match of Legends (или Стратегия Шефа) - Game 3 on PC - Duration: 32:42.

-------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday Card for either Masculine or Feminine - Duration: 5:04.

Welcome to Jackies Craft Table

Hi everyone welcome to another card

crafting video on my youtube channel and

blog today's card is a clean and simple

masculine birthday card

there's no coloring involved. Only

stamping and die cuts but I really like

how this card turned out.

This card was also

great to help use up some of my scrap

paper.

I pulled out my box of scrap paper that i have sitting near my

desk and I chose colors that would be

good for a masculine card

i'm using a fabulous dye called

stepped-up chevron it came free with an

order that I placed with order from My Favorite Things (MFT).

and it's been sitting in my stash

neglected for a few months and I'm just

finally getting around to using it and

I'm very glad I did.

i'm using my mini misty to stamp the

sentiments and Im just seeing where I

want everything to go once i have that

ready i'm just going to stamp that onto

some Desert Storm one hundred-pound

card-stock.

this cute little stamp set that I'm

using is from Technique Tuesday and it's

called Say It Birthday.

I think this is one of the first down

set that i bought when i started card

crafting

it has a lot of buildable sentiments as

well as some cute little images like the

birthday present in the balloon

I just love this little set.

I've used it a lot

I'm using some Simon Says Stamp intense

black ink on this and I have to ink it

up a few times

now I can glue on the Chevron die-cuts

and i'm just using some multi medium

matte glue for this.

This glue was really great to use

because it were to a smear out from

behind the die-cuts it dries matte so

you wont see it on the card.

I made a few of these cards that were

really fun to put together

and as you'll see in a minute i also did

a feminine version of this card.

It felt good to use up some of my scrap

paper and I kind of limited myself to

what was just in the box and i think i

came up with some good color schemes.

As you can see i put out a blob of glue

onto a piece of scrap paper i have a

very thin nozzle on my bottle of multi

medium matte glue but for the life of me

I cannot get it to flow through the

nozzle I've always had the hardest time

with that so this is how I usually apply

this glue

I didn't get this part on

camera for some reason but once I have

all of my die cuts glued down I just

flipped my panel over and I just snip

off the ends

then I thought the card needed just a

little something more to add some detail

so i pulled out my enamel dots and I

just scattered a few of those across the

panel

i'm using my Tombo Tape Runner to attach

my finish panel onto my card base and

the card base is made out of Neenah

Solar White a hundred and ten pound

card-stock.

i'm going to quickly show you a little

bit

of the feminine version i made of this

card design

I kept my stamps in place in my mini

misty

and then I was able to stamp out a few

of these card panels

i added a enamal dots on this card too

of course

once I've applied those and my glue has

dried on my die cut just going to trim

those off

my two finished cars i decided to

decorate the inside of them a little bit

i'm using the images from the same stamp

set

i miss stamped this balloon and so i'm

using my copic multiliner just to repair that.

now i'm going to apply a little zig zag

to the inside as well

i'm also stamping the word party

next to the balloon.

it was really fun too

finish off inside of these cards and i

think i'm going to be doing that more often.

thanks for joining me today

I hope you enjoyed watching me put these

cards together

Please Like, Subscribe,

and Share this video on your favorite social media.

I hope you all have a wonderful week and

find some time to sit down and make some

cards of your own. Bye!

For more infomation >> Happy Birthday Card for either Masculine or Feminine - Duration: 5:04.

-------------------------------------------

JAPAN LIFE - Big city or Rural Japan? Periferia Giapponese o grandi citta Chiediamolo a Farid - Duration: 6:26.

For more infomation >> JAPAN LIFE - Big city or Rural Japan? Periferia Giapponese o grandi citta Chiediamolo a Farid - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Female Fitness Motivation Love Yourself 2017 - Duration: 3:41.

Female Fitness Motivation Love Yourself 2017

For more infomation >> Female Fitness Motivation Love Yourself 2017 - Duration: 3:41.

-------------------------------------------

Uncensored Hollywood Roundtable - Duration: 3:54.

[indistinct talking]

Hi, I'm Bill Jackson from Generic Hollywood Magazine.

Welcome to our studio executive roundtable.

We'll be talking to these Hollywood bigwigs and this token female exec about

what makes an award-winning film.

- Pieces of [bleep]. - What?

We look for the worst pieces of [bleep] people,

and the most horrible atrocities ever committed,

- and then we make movies about them. - Audiences eat that [bleep] up.

The press too. I mean, they call them press-tige dramas.

It's like the more depressing the story, the more dinero en el banco.

[stammering] Oh, where do you find inspiration?

War. We love war.

World War Three is going to be a goddamn goldmine.

War has the best stories.

We've got lovers on two different sides.

Blurred lines. What's right? What's wrong?

Newly bereaved wives all alone at home.

PTSD soldiers are coming home for like a bang.

The list goes on. All good stuff.

I mean there's something for everyone.

Schindler's List, Saving Private Ryan, Apocalypse Now, Zero Dark Thirty.

I mean, whenever you want a far out or critical or financial success,

you just make a movie about war.

I have a boner... just thinking

about how much money we're going make off an Aleppo movie.

Thank God for Aleppo and thank God for the Catholic Church.

[Bill] Okay, so does religion lead you to worthwhile projects?

- [giggling] What? No. - No?

The kid fiddling stuff paid for my beach house.

Ah-ho-ho, he's talking about that Spotlight money.

♪ That Spotlight money ♪

Well, 12 Years a Slave is paying for

12 years of my son's private school education, so...

- Overrated. - Excuse me?

Uh... I was just saying how there are people who

think that we're just making money off of people's struggles,

but we struggle too. Okay, look at me

I'm a Hollywood executive and a raging misogynist.

Think about how hard my life is.

One time I hired a female cinematographer.

- I was literally terrified. - It's a rookie mistake.

[Bill] Okay, so what are you doing next?

I just bought the rights of some chick story.

It's like Malala times a thousand.

I got a true story, Civil War, conjoined twins,

- but they're fighting for different sides. - Yawn!

I got this movie. It's sad as [bleep].

It's these children that have to eat their parents to stay alive.

Cannibal baby? Sexy. How does that taste?

Like $86 million dollars opening weekend. [giggles]

You're doing it all wrong!

As an animation executive, I craft films with cute animals.

It's not about profiting off of the hardships of others.

It's about emotionally manipulating children into

falling in love with your intellectual property.

I'm talking toys, theme parks, sequels.

We're a money-making steam engine baby.

Choo-choo! Ka-ching!

Well... I'm sick and tired of your [bleep, bleep]...

[overlapping yelling]

Can I get a new [bleep] latte?

I'll drag race you with my Prius!

- Keep your [bleep, bleep] out! - Do not take your [bleep] out.

[rumbling, crashing, gasping]

- Is everybody okay? - I think so.

[choking, car alarm]

[female survivor] There's been an earthquake.

I tried to save as many as I could.

- I'll give you 20K for your life story. - Uh, I'll give you a 100K. 100K!

- Do you want to meet Chris Pratt? Or [bleep] Brad Lightyear.

[overlapping bids]

- Drive my Lambo home. - 400K!

- I'll give you 8 Lambos! - I'll let you stay at my house for a week!

Get the popcorn poppin'.

Looks like we have a great earthquake movie to look forward to next summer.

Goodnight.

[rumbling, gasping, yelling]

It's a sequel!

[shouting] I am about to go full rage

- on this [bleep] table! - Please don't.

For more infomation >> Uncensored Hollywood Roundtable - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

HOWTO: Play Resident Evil 7 in 3D on HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR! - Duration: 8:07.

Hey guys, how's it going? Lazer here

I'm going to show you guys how to get

the best possible VR experience that you

can get on the HTC Vive as of now. So

it's just going into February right now,

and there's no VR supported at all for

Resident Evil 7. And so I've been kind of

looking around trying to find the best

solution, and I kind of came up with a

solution that I think is pretty good. So, uh,

it's a seated type of thing so you

really don't want to be standing and

trying to do this but it's pretty good

for what it is.

So, the first piece of software that

you're going to need is going to be

Virtual Desktop, so I'll go ahead and

show that to you here real quick. And

Virtual Desktop is a program that, pretty

much, you're going to have if you have a

VR headset anyway. So if you don't have

that then, yeah, that's gonna cost you

fifteen bucks to get this but it's going

to be pretty awesome also and it's also

good for other things on the virtual

reality headset so I recommend getting

it anyway. And then the second piece of

software you're going to need is a piece

of software called ReShade and it's

http://reshade.me/ is the web address you're going

to go there you can download it right

here and what that does is allows you to

import shaders into your games. And then

the last piece of software that you're

going to need is going to be Depth3D. I

think it's possible just one guy made

this shader? BlueSkyDefender Depth3D is

what you're going to look up, but I'll put the

link in the description. And you're going

to download this one here and the way

you download it on the here is you click

on this green box right here. Kinda hard

to find.

So, once you have all three pieces of

software you're going to go ahead and

take your Depth3D and your ReShade

You're gonna double-click on ReShade. You're

going to select your game and then

you're going to navigate to where your

RE7 folder is. So on my computer that's

going to be here

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\

And then you're going to click

Direct3D 10. And it's going to say

nothing probably for you, but for me it

says "Do you want to override the existing installation?"

I'll go ahead and press no. But, uh, once you go ahead

and install that, it's going to ask...

Actually, let's go ahead and just do it

because I want to show you something.

Yes. "Do you want to download a collection of

standard effects?" You're going to click

"Yes". You want to uncheck all these but

the only one you want is vignette which

is right at the bottom.

Okay, then you're going to extract the

Depth3D-master and it's going to give

you a couple of folders here. In here

you're going to grab the SuperDepth3D

one and it's kind of counter-intuitive;

This HMD one is the one you think you'd

use, but you are going to use this

SuperDepth3D. And then you're going to

navigate back to your Resident Evil

folder.

And you should have a folder called

"reshade-shaders" in here now. Go ahead and

double click on that, click on shaders

and drop that in there. So SuperDepth3D and

the "reshade-shaders\shaders" folder. You

want to put it in there. Once you have

that placed in there you go ahead and

minimize everything and you're going to

start up

RE7. So I'll do that.

Okay, and once you're into RE7 it should

take just a second to load those shaders.

You're going to press Shift+F2 and it

should bring up a menu here. Now on yours

the SuperDepth3D is probably above the

vignette. So what I would do is, put the

vignette above the SuperDepth3D, and

the reason for that is that when you

put the vignette

first, it's going to apply it to the

scene first and then do the 3D rather

than do the vignette afterwards. So, you want to turn

the vignette on. You're gonna scroll down

here at the bottom and the one you want

to set it to TV-style will give you this

nice black box like this.

Ok, you're going to go to SuperDepth3D

down here you're going to set it to

depth map 37 and the only other thing

you're going to change is the

disocclusion power and you're going to

change that to 0.1. Yeah that's

everything. And then go ahead and click

on SuperDepth3D right here and

you'll notice it cut your picture in

half. So Shift+F2 to get out of here. And

if your mouse over gets locked up just

go ahead and go to a place where you

could use your mouse in-game and then

it'll let you do it. But as you can see we

kind of have this nice black shade

around the picture and then we have the

picture of the middle and it's

duplicated. So,

the next step is going to be leaving

Resident Evil, and go ahead and start up

Virtual Desktop. And I already have it

running, but once you start a Virtual

Desktop here is kinda your settings

that you want to setup. So, hundred and

fifty degrees to 180 degrees is the

settings that I would set. You kinda want

to make sure your field of view in the

game is set to 90 and that would be the

best kind of... close to your eyes look. And when

you're ready to play the game you wanna

press Half SBS which half side by

side, so it's going to take the picture

and it's gonna make it 3D and the 3D is

really good for what it is. It's not

necessarily geometry 3D where you can

like, look around the object, but it's

pretty good and looks awesome.

So when you click on this it's gonna

make your headset look really wonky

so you're going to want to click on this

and then click on the game. Like this. And

then put on your VR headset. If you do

that and it doesn't look right

just press the Alt+Tab and press F4 to

reset the orientation, and you should be

good to go once you back into the game.

But anyway guys, that's pretty much how

you do it, and it looks super super

awesome for what it is. Not exactly

PSVR, but it is definitely the best thing

you can get on PC right now, so go ahead

and give it a shot.

Let me know what you think in the

comments below, drop a like if you did

like this video, and be sure to subscribe

as well! Thanks very much you guys and

have a good one!

For more infomation >> HOWTO: Play Resident Evil 7 in 3D on HTC Vive or Oculus Rift VR! - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Message to YouTube || Banning or terminating our subscriptions! - Duration: 1:27.

(Sorry)

CLASSIC ELITE 60: (Angrily) -is YT Channel Banner, Guy...

Or whoever the HECK they are..

So, I heard theyre just banning one of our subscriptions!

Im going to teach THAT stupid dumbstrot,

A lesson!

Are you ready?

3, 2, 1,

Here i go!

Stop terminating my subscriptions and ANY other person's subscriptions!

Please!

Nobody wants it!

Its way worser than DOMMEL overwatch and Aydanator 161 21!

Okay!

That was me, Classic Elite 60,

And the whole crew!

Go, HereticEliteNation!

For more infomation >> Message to YouTube || Banning or terminating our subscriptions! - Duration: 1:27.

-------------------------------------------

How to find any guitar or piano song chords - Duration: 4:13.

Thnx 4 watching plz sub

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét