Thứ Tư, 14 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily channel Jun 14 2017

Hey everybody!

So today's video is gonna be a little bit different than usual.

I just hit the $300 goal on my Patreon, and I had promised that when I hit that goal,

I would make a video with my Patrons.

So, I posted on my Patreon asking who would want to be a part of this, and I ended getting

11 submissions, which is awesome.

I asked folks to answer a few questions, like why they watch my channel, what they like

do for fun or self care, and what their favorite Pokemon is.

I think it's so cool that people wanted to be a part of this, and I'm really excited for this video.

So yeah, in no particular order, here are eleven of the people who help me make my videos

and keep this channel running.

Hello, my name is Julie.

I am from West Virginia in the United States, my pronouns are she/her/hers, and in terms

of sexuality, I'm in the middle of questioning that.

I watch Riley's channel because I think she puts out great content on social justice issues,

and for self-care and fun, I love to cook and make art, and my favorite Pokemon would

have to be Charmander because I think they're cute!

Hi Riley!

I'm Sonia from France.

I'm 28, and I'm a pansexual girl.

I use she/her pronouns.

I started to watch your videos last year when you were announced for the Less Than Famous

panel for VidCon 2016, and I really like them, and I really like the research you do for

each one of them.

Apart from YouTube -- and I watch a lot of YouTube -- music is my passion, so going to

concerts, doing it, listening to it, waaah!

Hi, my name is Ashley, I am originally from Colorado but currently live up in Montana.

I really like to watch Riley's channel because I appreciate anyone who can speak eloquently

about issues of identity and gender, and especially intersectional perspectives on those things.

I'm really passionate about gender and about spreading understanding and helping people

learn more about what it might mean to be trans or non-binary, and my favorite Pokemon

is Persian because I think it's pretty.

Hi Riley, my name is Chris Fred, and I am a polyamorous, queer-identified, Gen X, cis

male living in Washington State via small town Idaho.

And, you know, I could enumerate for hours on the dozens of reasons why consuming and

supporting and spreading media such as yours is important to me, but since I don't have

that kind of time, I'll just say that I'm grateful for you, the work that you do, and

I just wanna help out anyway I can.

Hey everyone!

You can call me Katy or Kate.

I'm a non-binary woman who uses she or they pronouns, and I live in Yorkshire, in England.

My favorite Pokemon is Raichu, and I work as a therapist and as a writer.

I watch Riley's channel because I think she's amazing, she's always really right on, and

I love seeing other non-binary women out there rocking it.

Riley, you're awesome!

Hi, my name's Celeste.

I'm a trans woman.

My pronouns are she, her, and they.

I'm originally from Indiana, but I moved to get better healthcare.

The reason why I follow Riley's channel is because I think that she gets into trans issues

in a deep and substantive way that really educates the masses -- I mean, cis people

in general, but it's helpful for us too.

Thanks, Riley!

Hello, I'm Sage.

I'm non-binary, and my pronouns are they/them/theirs.

I watch your channel, Riley, because you give us an educational, eye-opening, and well-informed

perspective on important issues.

For fun/self-care, I like to make weird artsy videos and put honey in my coffee and listen to audiobooks.

And my favorite Pokemon is Kirby.

... wait.

Hi Riley, I am Ion.

I am 18 years old, and I live in Germany.

I am a genderqueer and asexual person and my pronouns are she/her.

I've been following you for almost a year now because I love your videos about queer

topics as well as your insights into American politics.

I think you were one of the first people online I could somewhat identify with.

Now I'm much more certain of my identity than I was one year ago and up to a certain point,

you have helped me becoming the person I am today.

I am still a student, but in my leisure time I'm really passionate about programming and

learning languages, which is what I'm basically doing all the time.

Well, that's me.

Bye!

Hello, Jess from Nevada here.

I'm bisexual, I have no pronoun preferences because that's all a bit of a work in progress

-- anyway, the reason I like your channel is that it brings awareness -- and I don't

mean awareness to the world, though that is certainly important -- but awareness to the

individuals that might be facing or struggling in some way with the issues that you mention quite often.

Anyway, I'm a sci-fi fan, love Kurt Vonnegut, James Rolands, Michael Kryton, those kinda

guys, and I love to saber fence.

Hello, my name is Alana.

My pronouns are she or they.

I'm a trans woman, mostly asexual.

I'm from New York State.

I found Riley's channel because a genderqueer friend of mine posted stuff on Facebook pretty consistently, so.

I'm also pretty good at photography, but my passions are veganism, Zen Buddhism, mostly

the stuff this channel covers like feminism, politics.

Hi, I'm Rhys, I use she/they pronouns.

I'm from Minnesota, but I'm filming from New Zealand because I am here for study abroad, woohoo!

I've been watching Riley's videos for years now, and I find that they're great because

they help me learn new things, they help me grow as a person.

I love using them as like educational tools for my friends and family.

And that is everyone.

Thank you so much to all the lovely humans who submitted clips for this -- I really appreciate it.

And you might notice that the comments are disabled on this video, and that's because

while I'm okay with people shit-talking me in the comments, I'm not okay with them

shit-talking my Patrons in the comments.

And this isn't an argument or a discussion video, it's just a thank you to the people

who support me.

If you would like to be a part of the Patreon community, you can join for just $1 a month,

and the link to that will be in the description, or you can click over here.

If you can't commit to supporting me monthly but still want to help out, my PayPal will

be linked in the description as well.

And if you can't afford any of that right now, don't worry about it, it's totally cool.

You can support me by clicking on one of the videos over here, because YouTube's algorithm loves that.

Anyway that is all I had for you today.

I love you all so much, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> Meet the people who make this channel possible! | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 6:27.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Jhatka is comforting Motu and Patlu when they are sad [Youtube Channel For Kids] - Duration: 2:28.

Dr. Jhatka is comforting Motu and Patlu when they are sad [Youtube Channel For Kids]

For more infomation >> Dr. Jhatka is comforting Motu and Patlu when they are sad [Youtube Channel For Kids] - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

DIY Kids Channel - Best Learning Colors Play Doh Videos - Đồ Chơi Đất Nặn Màu Playdoh Cho Bé #01 - Duration: 5:02.

For more infomation >> DIY Kids Channel - Best Learning Colors Play Doh Videos - Đồ Chơi Đất Nặn Màu Playdoh Cho Bé #01 - Duration: 5:02.

-------------------------------------------

The Best Way To How to Add Google Adwords Account With YouTube Channel Account New Trick 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

How to Add Google Adwords Account With YouTube Channel Account

Adwords 2017

YouTube Channel Account New Trick 2017

How to Add Google Adwords Account

Google Adwords Tutorial 2017

Please Subscribe My Channel For Next Videos

For more infomation >> The Best Way To How to Add Google Adwords Account With YouTube Channel Account New Trick 2017 - Duration: 3:27.

-------------------------------------------

Where is this channel going?! [Elemental Knives Browsing] - Duration: 4:57.

(The quality of F13 is not great, but comment if you would like to see that on Echo's channel)

For more infomation >> Where is this channel going?! [Elemental Knives Browsing] - Duration: 4:57.

-------------------------------------------

Marketing, branding, and analytics adoption (A. Michael Berman, CSU Channel Islands) - Duration: 0:52.

We do think about how we communicate on campus,

and sometimes it's useful to think of that

as a marketing function.

Specifically, we've actually branded

our data analytics project,

and we now call it One CI.

The idea it's the one place you go for data.

That solved a challenge that we had,

because we were using the Blackboard analytics product.

Blackboard is a name that already

had a meaning in people's minds.

They knew the Blackboard learn product,

and so when they said,

well we're analyzing data with Blackboard,

there was a lot of confusion.

Does that mean somehow it's related

to the learning management system?

We have changed that.

We're trying to get people to refer to it as One CI.

Maybe One CI doesn't describe what we do,

but it implies our goal,

which is to bring the campus together

to have one source of data,

and to improve collaboration,

and it seems to be catching on.

For more infomation >> Marketing, branding, and analytics adoption (A. Michael Berman, CSU Channel Islands) - Duration: 0:52.

-------------------------------------------

Quick and Easy Road Trip Snacks - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:03.

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

♪♪

For more infomation >> Quick and Easy Road Trip Snacks - Travel Channel - Duration: 1:03.

-------------------------------------------

Dover Channel Swimming - Duration: 0:35.

Je m'appelle Nick. J'ai 38 ans et je suis médecin à Londres.

the past starting at Dover and finishing at Cal

power green Rene and because of that come back this year to help this group

of people who were training to swim the channel and I am coming to feed them and

helping to inspire them tell them is not cold the mental side

For more infomation >> Dover Channel Swimming - Duration: 0:35.

-------------------------------------------

Pak media latest on India- pakistan win match reaction on tv channel - Duration: 7:48.

Pak media latest on India- pakistan win match reaction on tv channel

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét