Thứ Hai, 2 tháng 10, 2017

Youtube daily do Oct 2 2017

"O you who have believed, do not forbid ....", [Quran 5:87]

Strong affectionateness towards the nation of the Messenger of Allah ﷺ

Utmost tenderness and kindness

(Compare that with) the children of Israel:

"For wrongdoing on the part of the Jews, We made unlawful for them good things which had been lawful to them", [Quran 4:160]

i.e. some things were lawful and then our Lord ﷻ made them unlawful [due to their transgression]

Similarly with some of the Prophets: "All food was lawful to the Children of Israel except what Israel had made unlawful to himself", [Quran 3:93]

i.e S. Jacob (Israel) ﷺ made some things unlawful and our Lord ﷻ concurred "So, they are"

But when some members of the nation of our Prophet ﷺ tried to do the same, He ﷻ said, "No! Don't"

For you: "Do not render unlawful ... You (were given ease .... accept it)

Yes .... (This nations is blessed with) ease and abundance

"Do not render unlawful". What happened was that three (companions) sat together

One said, "I will stand praying the whole night and I won't sleep"

the second one said, "I will never eat meat as long as I Iive"

and the third one said, "I will never get married"

with the intention of drawing near to our Lord ﷻ

So our Lord ﷻ told them, "Do not render unlawful". The Quran was revealed, "Let no one forbid ..."

"Let no one render unlawful what is lawful"

"O you who have believed, do not forbid the good things, [Quran 5:87]

of that which (Allah has made lawful): مَـا Do you see this pronoun?

It indicates an unbounded (list of things)

"Do not forbid the good things that Allah has made lawful", [Quran 5:87]

i.e. the (number of what is) lawful is too large: مَـا

"Do do not forbid the good things that Allah has ...", i.e. anything that is good should not be made unlawful

(The mission of the Prophet ﷺ), "makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil", [Quran 7:157]

Anything that is good, is also lawful (ḥalāl)

Music: is it an evil thing or a good thing?

What?

Music: bad or good?

Whoever answer "It is evil", then (he is saying) "We should not recite the Quran". How so?

The Quran is filled with music (its rythm, the melodies of its recitation)

Meaning .... Another example, the voice of a bulbul (songbird)

is it evil? or is it a beautiful voice?

The voice of a curlew. This is music

They - those who make things unlawful - claim, "No"

"No. We mean the string instruments" "ًWhy, my man?

"The tambourine (the Duf) is permitted", they add. They have different categories.

"Duf is permitted but the string instruments are not". "Why is that my man?"

"Because they cause people to lose their composure (poise)"

But (in reality) the instrument most likely to cause that is the drum (al-Tablah)

(and all percussion instruments including) the duf that they consider lawful

Isn't it so?

All of these things are good. However, one should not be excessive even with things that are good

So with the good things: we should not prohibit them, and yet

do not be excessive (go to extremes) with using (consuming) them

i.e. food is lawful yes? Oranges, apples ... are halal.

but don't spend all of your day eating apples. Yes or no?

Thus, it is unlawful to be excessive with what is lawful

"Do not forbid the good things that Allah has made lawful for you", [Quran 5:87]

Obviously, (there is) evil music (and it should be considered) as evil.

The music properly made, e.g. based on the Arabic maqamat (denominators), is fine.

But music that is coupled with buffoonery, obscenity and dancing, is evil (bad). Yes or no?

(And the Prophet ﷺ) said, "there will be some people who will render lawful: illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcohol and the use of musical instruments"

so he ﷺ coupled between the alcoholic drinks and the musical instruments

i.e. the musical instruments that are linked with the drinking places/environments

This is how they used to do: they bring the alcoholic drinks, play (music along with dancers, ... etc)

But nowadays, music had become a (vast) science

you can just come and declare, "(All of it) is haram"

No. It is not the case as in the old days It is a (structured) science

Anything that becomes a science, you can't just declare (the whole) as unlawful

If (something) had become a science, then study it

and check what it contains (what parts of that science are good and what are not)

"O you who have believed, do not forbid the good things that Allah has made lawful"

and (the Prophet), peace and blessings be upon him, said,

"The one who renders the lawful unlawful is the same as the one who renders the unlawful lawful", [Tabarani]

For more infomation >> Do not forbid the good things that Allah has made lawful - Duration: 5:33.

-------------------------------------------

WTF Do I Watch Featuring Mamrie Hart | The Good Place, Cheers, American Vandal, Paterson - Duration: 2:03.

Is your watch list longer than your grocery list?

Then you've come to the right gal.

(bell dings)

(upbeat music)

I am Mamrie Hart here to make sense

of the vast streaming universe.

Here's what we're firing up this week.

NBC's The Good Place enters season two.

This comedy from the creator of Parks and Rec is set

in an afterlife featuring Kristen Bell and Ted Danson

which is coincidentally how I've always pictured heaven.

Ever since that time I was streaming Cheers

and Veronica Mars simultaneously.

Speaking of,

ALEXA: Getting Cheers on Fire TV.

You can now stream all 14 bajillion seasons of Cheers

right now on Prime.

Use it as a classic TV palette cleanser

between the twistedness of Ozark and Vice Principals.

And if you can't get enough true crime series

like Making A Murderer, don't miss Netflix's parody

of the genre, American Vandal.

Everyone thinks I did it.

Everyone.

It's got everything you love about those shows minus,

you know, the real life murdery part.

I'll never understand what's so amusing about penises.

(dog growling)

Finally, Star Wars geeks, indie film buffs,

and Girls fans, the show, not the gender,

can all find common ground

in Jim Jarmusch's film Paterson on Prime.

(intense music)

This is Paterson bus 23.

I have a situation.

Adam Driver stars in this quirky low-key comedy

as a bus driver poet.

The film is actually loosely based on Paterson,

a collection of poems by William Carlos Williams.

Who you may ask?

ALEXA: Williams Carlos Williams was a Puerto Rican

American poet closely associated with-

You know what?

I can probably just do this on my own time.

Join us again next week for more recs.

Until then, I'll just be here streaming shows

and practicing my bus driver poetry.

The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round.

The wheels on the bus go 'round.

Thank you. (giggles)

Beanz, did you enjoy?

(dog barks)

For more infomation >> WTF Do I Watch Featuring Mamrie Hart | The Good Place, Cheers, American Vandal, Paterson - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

PRESTIŻOWY HOTEL ft. azaber_02 + dzwonimy do Medusy - Duration: 5:28.

For more infomation >> PRESTIŻOWY HOTEL ft. azaber_02 + dzwonimy do Medusy - Duration: 5:28.

-------------------------------------------

EX MORADOR DE RUA DA A VOLTA POR CIMA E SE APRESENTA NO PALCO DO DOMINGO SHOW - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> EX MORADOR DE RUA DA A VOLTA POR CIMA E SE APRESENTA NO PALCO DO DOMINGO SHOW - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

#Aparecida300anos | Novena da Padroeira - Entronização do Santíssimo - 1º Dia - Duration: 14:45.

For more infomation >> #Aparecida300anos | Novena da Padroeira - Entronização do Santíssimo - 1º Dia - Duration: 14:45.

-------------------------------------------

Opinia o mikrofonie VideoMic Pro+ do kamery wideo - Duration: 15:34.

For more infomation >> Opinia o mikrofonie VideoMic Pro+ do kamery wideo - Duration: 15:34.

-------------------------------------------

The keto diet: "I'll do this or I'm going to die trying" - Duration: 1:41.

And that's when I decided, "I'll do this or I'm going to die trying."

Because at that point in my life I had accomplished everything I'd ever wanted to do.

I had a PhD, I had a great husband,

I had two amazing kids, nice house,

a good job, a professional career with a good reputation

and the one thing that I had never been able to control ever in my life

in spite of everything, was my weight.

And I always wondered what was wrong with me, I felt like there was something different,

something biologically different, that wasn't known,

but I decided I was going to do it or die trying because my quality of life was so...

It was just unacceptable, it was so difficult for me.

Because of the pain I couldn't go upstairs and kiss my children good night.

I'd fix dinner for my family and go to bed because I was in so much pain.

The children would come and kiss me good night in my bedroom and then go upstairs.

And as a mom that's just heartbreaking.

And they were young.

So I decided I wasn't going to live that way, I decided they deserved more,

I decided that if I couldn't do it, they were better off.

And I would even think about the mom... I thought about my husband remarrying.

And I thought about the mom they might have if I was just out of the picture,

a mom who could do things with them, who could get for walks, and hikes, and swim.

So it was a pretty awful place to be.

For more infomation >> The keto diet: "I'll do this or I'm going to die trying" - Duration: 1:41.

-------------------------------------------

Dr. Phil To Guest: 'Do Not Allow Yourself To Be On The Receiving End Of Abuse' - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> Dr. Phil To Guest: 'Do Not Allow Yourself To Be On The Receiving End Of Abuse' - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

[ENG/INDO SUB] BTS 방탄소년단 DORM 2013 vs 2017 (WHAT DO YOU THINK?) - Duration: 12:21.

Hello~

The highlight of the show!

Jung Kook is sleeping now

Everyone is sleeping

JK: Wow!

Isn't this the first time that you show your studio in front of camera?

Who is sleeping with the classic music on?

Finally! We've arrived!

Here is a sweet home of BTS

There are so many shoes in the entrance

Believe it or not, the house is full of the smell of boys

There is a weird mask

and you can see cute stuff in the house

And they have nothing in their kitchen

The highlight of the show!

Jung Kook is sleeping now

Everyone is sleeping

"Hope, wake up"

Manager started to wake everyone up

(Where am I? Who am I?)

Good morning~

Huh?

Ah....

You scared me

This is a start of the reality show!

"Nooo"

Wait a minute!

Your Oppa needs time to fully wake up

What is this?

I thought I was dreaming

Hello! We are BTS!

Who is sleeping with the classic music on?

Someone is sleeping in this room

I'll go inside and wake him up

(3 guys comes into the room to wake him up)

What kind of concept is he trying to do?

(V is trying to look like a prince?)

I'll use this table

I love it!

Welcome~!

Let's go!

(Everyone is so excited to go on a picnic)

I heard the typhoon is coming...

JK: Typhoon is coming?!

Suga: Yea..That's what I heard

PD: It's raining outside. Heavy rain..

PD: We all cannot believe this situation but...

Jimin: No way.....?

PD: Let's move to the practice room

Everyone is so disappointed..

I've been really looking forward to this picnic..

Let's go..

Follow me

I really don't want this..

(We all didn't want this..;;)

JK: This is Genius Lab

Suga's studio

Is he inside?

Hello~

So this is...

the famous...!

Wow..

Isn't this the first time that you show this studio in front of the camera?

Why a shampoo is in here?

I spend a lot of time in here

(Jimin is in..?)

Jin's room

Why Jung Kook isn't coming?

Jung Kook!

Please bring me one Yoplait in the fridge when you come here

Jimin: Have you twitted about this?

Jin: No

Jimin: Wow it's the first time!

JK: Wow so this is Jin's pet

Eo-Mook and Odeng!

Jimin: Wow~~

Cute

My favorite one

Snoopy

Bye~~~

(They are keep cleaning)

Let's decorate now

We need to glue it well

We are not tall enough to glue it..

It looks like me

Smile

JK: You can guess now

Mon Studio

Let me go inside

Oh! He's not in here

Wow...It's..amazing

There are so many toys here

Can you see?

Wow this hyung..

He breaks things so often

but his toys look so clean and neat

JK: Hello guys

This is Jung Kook's room

I've released many cover songs

that are recorded in here

I want to release new song again

I really want to

I'm really interested in a camera

I'm fliming this with my own camera right now

Oh there's my gift voucher

What can you show me?

I can show you...

my cool clothes

My favorite shirts

JK: Wow.. you have so many ties

JK: You have more ties than my dad

I recently bought these

It costs...

6 dollars each

JK: Really?

It has nice quality

and I like how it fits on me

V is so excited to show off his clothes

But...Mr.Tae.. You put your shirt inside out

I put on a lotion while getting into the rhythm

Jhope is making others smile

Because 7 members are all together, their house is always happy

The youngest boy, Jung Kook showed us how he washes his face

Rub your cheeks first

and when it starts bubbling

rub your nose

JK: JHope~

So here is...

JHope: Yes, this is my world

JK: How's it going with your mixtape?

Mixtape??

Yea....well..

I've been working on it for a long time

I put so much time and effort

and it will be released soon

It's coming coming coming coming coming

Jin: Why is it so heavy?

Jimin: Wow! Amazing! Amazing!

JK: Wow! Is that cheese?

Jin: Cheese that you brought

(Congratulation BTS 1st Anniversary)

Wow~~~ Jin made all these!

JK: It looks so tasty

JK: The smell is so good

Jin: Should we light up the candles?

Happy birthday to you~~

JK: Ahh.. We all should have blown up at the same time!

Jin: Let's eat~!

JHope: What's this?

Jin: It's marinated pork with octopus

RM: It's P.O (Pork & Octopus)

Jimin: Japchae is really tasty!

V: The soup looks really good

*Bonus Clip: When they moved to their 2nd house (Now is their 3rd)

We moved to a new place this year

I think that means a lot to us

- yes it does - I agree

How's your new place?

Just tell me what is mostly changed

For example, you have your own room or etc..

We slept in one room before but now we have roommates

MC: You have roommates!

The house is bigger now

MC: The house is bigger!

Kitchen is bigger too

MC: Kitchen is bigger!

We have 2 bathrooms now!

Suga: We also have balcony now!

V: The new house is twice bigger than the old one

MC: Wow twice bigger? So monthly rent fee increased?

Yes

We pay more than before

MC: I know how it works

MC: When you move to a bigger house, you are also changed

- I agree

MC: You become more calm

- Yea we agree

MC: You guys told me that you moved to a new house

- Yes

MC: I think there're some interesting episodes that you can tell me

Suga: Human being is so greedy

Our house becomes bigger but I still think it's small

When we lived in a small house, there weren't enough place to walk around

but it didn't change even after we moved to a new house

It feels like we have so many stuff

It will be the same even when we move to a bigger house in the future

But now we have roommates,

Every room has their own characteristics

MC: Who's sharing rooms together?

Suga: Jin and I are sharing a room

MC: Suga and Jin are roommates

V: We three are sharing a room

MC: You three?

MC: Jimin, V and JHope are roommates

RM: Me and Jung Kook

MC: Then what's different by each rooms?

Suga: Our room is really quite

We don't talk much

MC: Just do your stuff?

We just do our stuff and communicate with eyes

MC: With eyes?

It's a man's room

MC: Man's room? Ok, how about you RM?

RM: Our room doesn't really have a characteristic.

MC: Really? I know earphones are all over the floor

RM: Earphones and clothes are all over the floor

Jimin: So dirty

JK: The contact lenses....

MC: What's wrong with the contact lenses?

JK: RM wears contact lenses

and there were dried contact lenses on the floor...

MC: Really?

RM: No no no

MC: Then do you wash those lenses and put them back in your eyes?

RM: No no no.. I think Jung Kook saw something else

JK: I don't think so~

RM: No no no

MC: How about Jung Kook?

RM: Jung Kook puts all his clothes on his bed

So I thought I was in an automatic car wash

You know the automatic car wash?

MC: You mean the long drapes?

RM: We're using the bunk beds and I sleep on the bottom

There's no light coming in because of JK's clothes

It's like a curtain

Thank you JK

MC: Yeah, I understand JK. We all do that

MC: How about you three? Jimin, V and JHope?

V: Our room is so funny

JHope: Our room is for entertaiment

JHope: You can play games

and you can listen to music

MC: So you can play games and listen to music?

MC: What else can you do?

JHope: And.. There's a bathroom inside our room

Suga: Yea that's right

JHope: Yes, there's a bathroom and we have a tub that you can take a bath

JHope: So everyone likes our room

MC: Who takes a bath the most?

Everyone: Suga!

MC: Why do you go to other's room and take a bath?

Suga: I wanted to buy a small bath tub but our bathroom is small for that

JHope: Please wash the residue on the tub after use it

Residue...

Jin: You're saying that in here

JHope: Those flowers...

Suga: I use various bath products...

Suga: Okay, I got it. I'll wash it

Suga: I thought all of those washed out when I pulled the bathplug.

MC: The word RESIDUE might convey a wrong image to listeners

Suga: It's bath products! Bath products!

MC: Ok I got it. But when you said RESIDUE, I thought something....

came from your nose or ears....

JHope: Sorry lol

For more infomation >> [ENG/INDO SUB] BTS 방탄소년단 DORM 2013 vs 2017 (WHAT DO YOU THINK?) - Duration: 12:21.

-------------------------------------------

JAK NIE BYĆ LENIWĄ SZMATĄ I WZIĄĆ SIĘ DO ROBOTY? 5 PROSTYCH TRIKÓW, KTÓRE POMOGĄ CI OGARNIAĆ ŻYCIE! - Duration: 2:24.

Hello dear friends! Here your KAROLYNKA!

I guess that since you are here,

you are struggling with the problem of being a lazy rag

I'm glad I can help, because I know ,and I will show you

5 steps

to help how not to be a lazy rag

and it will help you to keep your life together.

Find a job! Contrary to appearances it is not difficult.

It's worse to keep the job

but I won't help you here!!

True, when you find a job you will be obliged

to deadlines,

and you will probably, have to reach at particular hour

and leave at a particular hour, which may teach you to be systematic.

Definitely a good start!

Find yourself a hobby!

Hobby motivates you to leave home

to meet other people who have the same hobby

It may be, that your hobby is,

sticking a letters on your T-shirts, together with your 5-year-old

...friends.

(-maybe you want photodepilation for free? - no, thank You)

Adopt a dog!

Your dog will teach you regularity

But be careful! if You do not love dogs do not adopt!

Dogs are not here to make you feel good

They squeeze energy and money out of you

so if you're not determined - do not adopt a dog.

And if I meet someone who beats a dog,

im gonna bash him up

Do not get sick! You look unhappy when you are ill,

no makeup, you have a red nose,

so, you do not go out of the house, you do not meet friends

you do not have a hobby !

and you are back to square one,and you start again to be lazy rag

And you want to avoid that.

So, do not get sick, do not get sick, do not!

Find yourself a partner. Partner needs to be fed, to be complimented

needs you to go to the store for beer or ice cream

and especially than, when you are waiting for the final episode of your favorite TV series on Netflix.

You always have to go out to the store for beer or ice cream!

You want to know whats gonna happen, what your favorite character will do,

how she will behave, whether she will fall in love, whether she will kill or betray.

You want to know it now!

and along with that, the partner will always tell you that you have no ambition,

your life become sloppy, and you live in a dirt around..

This is assured

For more infomation >> JAK NIE BYĆ LENIWĄ SZMATĄ I WZIĄĆ SIĘ DO ROBOTY? 5 PROSTYCH TRIKÓW, KTÓRE POMOGĄ CI OGARNIAĆ ŻYCIE! - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

LibreOffice: Change the language of the user interface (Windows, Mac and Linux) - Duration: 10:22.

For more infomation >> LibreOffice: Change the language of the user interface (Windows, Mac and Linux) - Duration: 10:22.

-------------------------------------------

Believe it or Not 5 Surprising Things You Should Never Do On An Empty Stomach|Amazing Health Tips - Duration: 2:16.

Believe it or Not 5 Surprising Things You Should Never Do On An Empty Stomach|Amazing Health Tips

For more infomation >> Believe it or Not 5 Surprising Things You Should Never Do On An Empty Stomach|Amazing Health Tips - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Vernee M5 Review and Unboxing: DO YOU REALLY NEED THIS PHONE? - Duration: 8:42.

Hey guys!

This is Tech Brothers.

Vernee company is very active recently.

This chinese manufacturer releases a lot of smartphones for the last time, such as Vernee

Thor Plus, Vernee Mix, and others.

Today we want to talk about another new smartphone Vernee M5.

We received this smartphone some days ago from our partner GearBest online store.

In description, under the video, you can find links where to buy Vernee M5 cheaper.

Vernee M5 is budget smartphone, and it doesn't have any latest features, like bezel-less

design, dual rear camera, etc.

At first glance, it is regular Android smartphone without any features.

So, let's review it, and find out is it true or not.

The smartphone comes in white box.

Here we can see company logo on the front panel.

On the back there is specification list.

Let's open the box, and see what's inside.

Here we meet smartphone.

It has factory film on both front and back panels.

We look at design of smartphone later.

Under the smartphone we can see USB cable, power adapter, user manual, and sim needle.

It's a pitty, but there is not headphones and silicone case.

If the headphones is not necessary, because they are often bad quality, though silicone

case would be very useful.

Vernee M5 is made of plastic, that looks like metal.

It is really think smartphone, with 6.9 mm.

Most of other budget devices have thicker bodies.

It is not bezel-less phone, so there is frame on the left and right of display.

However, they are almost invisible, thanks to 2.5D effect of protective glass.

Also, you should note that there is no Home button, and fingerprint sensor is located

on the back.

On the right side you can find power key and volume rocker.

The slot for sim card is on the left side.

It is hybrid slot, so you can use dual SIM card, or one sim card and microSD memory card.

Despite thin body, Vernee M5 has 3.5 mm audio jack on the top.

At the bottom is microUSB port, and holes for speaker and microphone.

On the back panel of Vernee M5 is everything standard: the main camera sensor in the middle,

fingerprint sensor under camera, and to the left is LED flash.

Plastic inserts for antenass are very thin and stretched horizontally.

So, Vernee M5 doesn't have metal body, dual rear camera or bezel-less design, however,

thanks to its 5.2 inch display and think body, it looks and feels very good.

As I already said, Vernee M5 comes with 5.2 inches HD display.

Its neither too wide, like 5.5 inches, not to narrow, like 5 inches, so it is very confortable

to hold and use with one hand.

Its an IPS LCD panel, which has 2.5D glass on top.

The colors and brightness are decent with good amount of saturation.

The resolution is 1280 by 720 pixels.

Yes, it is not Full HD, but not many people will feel the difference at this size.

Vernee M5 is powered by very common processor for budget Chinese smartphone – MediaTek

MT670.

It provides good performance for budget device, thanks to eight cores with clock speed 1.5 GHz.

One of the main feature of this chipset is integrated modem with supporting 4G LTE Category

6 networks.

It has download speed up to 300 MBps.

The chipset can handle most intensive processing without any lags.

Also it has not problems with heating.

The maximum temperature it reaches up to 44 degrees.

Vernee M5 comes with 4GB of RAM for multitasking, and 64GB of internal storage with support

microSD card up to 128 GB.

Now, let's see some benchmarks.

New smartphone has about in AnTutu.

It is really good result for budget smartphone, As for geekbench 4, here we can see in single

core test, and in multi core test.

Later we will make video with performance test of this smartphone, and show you all

benchmarks and real gaming experience.

Vernee M5 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat with VOS UI on top.

It is user interface from Vernee, that does not differ much from stock Android.

There is no unneccessary Chinese apps.

However, you will get security updates and fixes through OTA.

The inferface works very fast and smoothly.

I don't notice any problems while testing smartphone.

Vernee company says, that new smartphone can take photos no worse than Samsung Galaxy J5

2017.

Perhaps, it is true, because specifications are almost identical.

Vernee M5 comes with 13-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera.

The camera app looks similar to other Chinese smartphones.

Here you can find different modes, such as HDP, panorama, and other settings, like photo

and video resolution.

At the moment we can not tell you about camera quality.

We have to test it, and then talk about photo quality.

Later, we will publish video with detailed camera test of Vernee M5.

Despite very thin body, Vernee M5 is equipped with good battery capacity of 3300 mAh.

I should say, that OnePlus 5 has much more bigger sizes, and it received a battery of

similar capacity.

The manufacturer promises about 240 hours of standby time, or 13 hours of playtime video.

Please, check out the description, under the video, perhaps, we already made video with

battery test.

We plan to publish this video in coming days.

What can I say about Vernee M5?

It seems very simple Android smartphone for the second half of 2017.

It doesn't have latest features, like bezel-less design or dual rear camera.

However, we know that dual rear camera on budget smartphones is often fake, so I'm not

upset.

As for design, Vernee M5 has very thin body, and compact size, so it is convenient to hold

in hand.

I think it is the most important thing.

So, Vernee M5 looks pretty good for its price.

By the way, the price of this smartphone is about $120.

In description you can find link where to buy cheaper.

And now we finish this video, however we will make at least three other with different tests,

such as performance, camera and battery.

Please, check out description to watch other videos with this smartphone.

Thanks for watching!

Subscribe to our channel – Tech Brothers.

For more infomation >> Vernee M5 Review and Unboxing: DO YOU REALLY NEED THIS PHONE? - Duration: 8:42.

-------------------------------------------

I INVADED TANGO's CHANNEL! #paçoca - Duration: 1:51.

Hi, I am Paçoca!

I like to bite cardboard...

...And my Pikachu!

I like balls too

Wait! That toy is new

Let's play, cousin

My contract does not include babysitting...

...I didn't see that coming

Let's play, cousin

Let's play, cousin

Take this brat away from here, please

Stop with these videos now

Good night, folks

Oh heck

For more infomation >> I INVADED TANGO's CHANNEL! #paçoca - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Dr Suzie Imber - Astronauts: Do you have what it takes? - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> Dr Suzie Imber - Astronauts: Do you have what it takes? - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Trung thu Tuyên Quang lớn nhất Việt Nam-2017-Lí do up Sở Kiều truyện phần 2 muộn-Sory các bạn - Duration: 3:22.

For more infomation >> Trung thu Tuyên Quang lớn nhất Việt Nam-2017-Lí do up Sở Kiều truyện phần 2 muộn-Sory các bạn - Duration: 3:22.

-------------------------------------------

Why Do We Eat More In Winter Than Summer - Duration: 1:57.

In this video you will learn about why do we eat more in winter than summer?

If after watching this video, you like it then please consider subscribing to this channel.

So let's start.

Have you ever wondered that in summer we can live off salads and light meals but in winter

times we can't get our hand on enough food?

What happens actually is that during winter, we have less daylight.

Due to this your pineal gland responds to lack of light by producing more melatonin

which is a sleep hormone which makes you feel sleepy.

And when you start feeling sleepy, you will lack energy and motivation and as a result

of which your activity levels may decrease.

You may feel the cold more and because the act of metabolising food generates heat, your

body will naturally start craving for more carbohydrate rich foods to keep it warm.

The higher level of melatonin also increases your appetite.

Some people suffer from seasonal affective disorder during the winter months which is

a mild type of depression and can cause the feelings of sadness and lethargy.

Even if you don't suffer from seasonal affective disorder, winter can affect your mood and

you may find yourself consuming carbohydrates to feel better.

These foods will produce the hormone serotonin which will make you feel happy but not for

long as these foods cause your blood sugar to risen rapidly and then drop quickly very

much like a rollercoaster.

So that is why you eat more in winter than summer.

Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like and

subscribe to our channel.

Here are some of our other videos which you may find useful.

In this channel you will get information about various health and life related topics.

Wishing you good health in your life, bye.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét