Thứ Ba, 13 tháng 6, 2017

Youtube daily me Jun 13 2017

To be young and in love in New York City

To not know who I am

but still know that I'm good long as you're here with me

To be drunk and in love in New York City

Midnight into morning coffee

Burning through the hours talking

Damn...

I like me better when I'm with you

I like me better when I'm with you

I knew from the first time

I'd stay for a long time cause

I like me better when

I like me better when I'm with you

I don't know what it is but I got that feeling

Waking up in this bed next to you swear the room

Yeah it got no ceiling

If we lay let the day

just pass us by

I might get to too much talking

I might have to tell you something

Damn…

I like me better when I'm with you

I like me better when I'm with you

I knew from the first time

I'd stay for a long time cause

I like me better when

I like me better when I'm with you

Stay awhile stay awhile

Stay here with me

Stay awhile stay awhile

Stay awhile stay awhile

Stay here with me

Lay here with me

I like me better when I'm with you

(yes I do, yes I do, babe)

I like me better when I'm with you

I knew from the first time

I'd stay for a long time cause

I like me better when

I like me better when I'm with you

(I like me, I like me)

(Look who you made me, made me)

Better when

I like me better when i'm with you

For more infomation >> OPV。 HANBINxLISA #HANLICE : I LIKE ME BETTER ♡ {RE-UP} - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

MEERCAT: Education Research at Purdue ME - Duration: 1:57.

MEERCAT stands for Mechanical Engineering

Education Research Center at Purdue.

And it's a joint venture between Mechanical Engineering and

Engineering Education. And one of the primary goals

is take evidence-based practices from the engineering education

literature, and get them into mechanical engineering courses.

--Really looking at the holistic formation, so

it's not just about their technical ability. We know that engineers

are completely strong in the technical aspects.

We're really focused on communication skills, and leadership

skills, and entrepreneurial skills. Really getting them used to

projects that happen in the real world, and how can we

bring more of those experiences into the learning environment

so that they're ready for success on day one when they get to industry.

--It's an opportunity for us to bring together folks who have the education

research background, and folks who are deeply

steeped in the mechanical engineering practice space,

and be able to answer some of the important questions across the lifeline of

the development of mechanical engineers.

--Mechanical engineering has been around for a long time,

and a lot of the core principles haven't changed

since Isaac Newton!

And so the way that we teach those things hasn't changed

as rapidly as it should either. What we hope

is that we can get really good, powerful,

effective tools in their hands, that they can

use them confidently and efficiently.

And that ultimately they can improve the quality of the program that's delivered to the students.

--MEERCAT is not just theoretical.

It's not just education-focused. We are

specifically focused on the School of Mechanical Engineering,

the biggest school at Purdue. So we are really trying to

cultivate this innovation, and improve the culture of one of the

biggest programs at Purdue. We want to take what we're finding

in research, and apply it directly to the school, and implement change,

in real time. It's already phenomenal as it is, but I think we can make it even better.

For more infomation >> MEERCAT: Education Research at Purdue ME - Duration: 1:57.

-------------------------------------------

Al Bano: "Hanno scritto che Romina si è messa tra me e la Lecciso, sono stufo!"| K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Al Bano: "Hanno scritto che Romina si è messa tra me e la Lecciso, sono stufo!"| K.N.B.T - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

FELIZ DIA DOS NAMORADO OBRIGADA POR ME FAZER FELIZ TE AMO VOZ FEM - Duration: 0:51.

For more infomation >> FELIZ DIA DOS NAMORADO OBRIGADA POR ME FAZER FELIZ TE AMO VOZ FEM - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

WHY MY MOM HITS ME|VS|WHY I HIT MYSELF|ZTPY NEW VINE 2017|| - Duration: 0:53.

MOM I FAILED

**ACTION**

**BENGALI SLANG**

MOM!! MOM!! NOO!!

**SOUNDEFFECT**

**VIDEO PLAYS WITH SOFT BG MUSIC**

**YEET** x3

**MUSIC WITH VIDEO END CARDS**

For more infomation >> WHY MY MOM HITS ME|VS|WHY I HIT MYSELF|ZTPY NEW VINE 2017|| - Duration: 0:53.

-------------------------------------------

Renault C-ME - Duration: 1:34.

Renault MEGANE presents

C-ME, Conversations Made Easy

yeah, this easily happens

Almost every third family don't think they talk enough to each other when they are home

But then, what happens with the important conversations?

It's hard to find the time to talk, all together

We don't have time for each other, which is a shame

To help families come together, Renault MEGANE launches the conversation service C-ME

I look forward to dad and mom having TO listen to me.

Welcome to Tiffany's subject: I want a snake.

Tiffany, present the topic and submit your arguments.

C-ME translates travel time into a chance to have these important conversations.

I want a snake, because it can eat Oliver.

Meh!

I really really really…

No, It won't happen

Now it's time for dad to finish. Oliver, now it's your turn to address the subject.

During the drive, C-ME curates equal conversations, so that the whole family will have their say.

I actually think ...

Everybody must listen to me.

I also want a snake!

Hope you've had a rewarding conversation, and everyone feel they've been given the chance to talk.

Renault MEGANE helps families to come together. Test C-ME together at ConversationsMadeEasy.se

For more infomation >> Renault C-ME - Duration: 1:34.

-------------------------------------------

Jetcoin Review or Scam? Watch Me Put 1 Bitcoin Into Jet Coin Investment Compensation Plan - Duration: 10:15.

what up what up what up G wolf here a k-8 to Jedi marketer and we are in

another live journey into a company a really risky company and I don't mean a

risk in that you know it might go scammer in here like that but risking

that you know I'm risking my own money okay so the company is called jack coin

I'm pretty sure you're probably heard of it or you're going to hear of it but

it's it just recently launched and it's exploded I mean people have making a lot

of money really quickly and I don't see it stopping anytime soon because there's

a lot of top earners and when I say top earners I mean super affiliates getting

involved not your traditional super affiliates either we're talking like Jetcoin, jet-coin,

some serious super affiliates people who are bringing in hundreds and hundreds

and hundreds and hundreds and hundreds thousands of people so this platform is

going to explode companies you know this is called check coin and if you're doing

research on it more than likely it's because you you're catching drift of jetcoin review, jet-coin review,

this momentum that's being built up by a lot of these top earners and so me being

a marketer and also an investor like I I invested myself I invest in business

platforms I invest my money so that I can increase my revenue and my profit so

that I can grow my business even more I take educated and timely risks and the

reason why I say timely is because timing is kind of everything when it

comes to investments um either you have good timing you have shitty timing and

I'm at the beginning of this thing so I have really good good time and going for

me right now now disclaimer I have to provide this

disclaimer I'm not providing you with any financial advice here this is this

is just a review and I'm sharing my actual personal

investment into this platform to show you that you know I'm putting my own

money into this but with every company you know carries massive risks so

there's a there's a there's a chance that I could make nothing or it could

make a lot however I'm pretty good faith at the time of this video I've pretty

solid faith in this company that it's gonna be here for at least you know at

least half a year maybe I have to reevaluate the situation but I give it a

solid three months now I'm not saying it's going to collapse in three notes review jet-coin, jet-coin compensation plan,

from this saying I'm gonna give it three months and the reason why is because

there's some massive big time markers involved in this company recruiting

people into this thing so with that type of understanding that tells me that

there's always going to be funds coming into this company so there's always

going to be money money being able going out of the company right so as I said

I'm not giving any financial advice here with every company business opportunity

or investment platform carries massive risk so you need to be an adult about

your decisions and what you want to invest in right so check coin is

basically that sand invest pretty much an investment platform built on with a

binary binary opportunity

the owners behind us I don't know the owners I just know my sponsor and my

sponsor basically you know he's a trustworthy dude like I know he wouldn't

steer anybody the wrong way but then you know as an adult I still got to carry my

own risk right that's just the way it is you know but you have one two three four jet-coin proof, jet-coin opportunity,

five six seven eight different a different investment

packages that you can invest in once you come in I'm at the one Bitcoin so these

are all activated and all the way up to one Bitcoin for me

this basically earns me 0.9% Terra China I don't get the exact return on

everything but I've imagined it's about 1% per day right so 1% from each level

which would equate to about 0.5 no point zero five

yeah but point zero five yeah maybe point zero three something like that

around their back per day so just to prove it to you uh yeah let me log in

here

give it a sec here to load up so I mean a nutshell I mean you don't necessarily

have to recruit to make any money with this program just by the investment

packages if you decide you want to share your results go for it I mean the

easiest way to recruit these to share results so you don't need to be some

heavy rock super monster super affiliate to be getting anybody involved with the jetcoin opportunity, what is jetcoin,

platform as you can see here my plan jc5 let's go up to this tree transaction

history just to show you I initially bought this one which is the point zero

five and then I upgraded a couple minutes later to one Bitcoin so as you

see I came in with one Bitcoin and I'm putting my money where my mouth is right

basically let me pause this for a sec because I want to take a look at their

investment return so that I can give you an understanding of what you're going to

get back mathematically if you came in with one Bitcoin it's give me a sec here

alright so the math is actually relatively easy okay so when you work it

out if if I'm getting if I bought one BTC and it's doubling every 50 days then

basically in a nutshell it's saying that I should have to be TC divided by 40 jet coin review, jet coin compensation plan,

days this is used 40 days so 1 BTC per 20 days divided by let's say that's 3 what is jet-coin, jetcoin reviews,

weeks so I should be getting over 3 weeks about 0.3 Bitcoin back

a week yes a week and divided by divided by seven so divided by seven yeah one

sec here point three divided by 7 which would be point four about point four

point five point zero five Bitcoin per day is what I'd be getting back each day

about one point one Bitcoin every two days so that's about the return you're How to make money with bitcoin, jetcoin scam,

going to get daily using the format of doubling every 50 days above doubling

doubles every 50 days so two bitcoins you know one Bitcoin every 20 days so

yeah it's the boat would make sense that's that's how the math was work um

if you wanted to come in and anything lower that's so key it I mean that's

totally up to you but I'd advise you if you want to get

the maximum return and leverage fast come in with one dick one um but you're

an adult so you make your own decisions right get a hold of me if you're going jetcoin investments, bitcoin,

to get involved let me know and because we have a support group we have a you

know with all pretty much all the top earners who are in this company I'm

working with them we have a support group or private chat group and a

private Facebook support group so you can get like the updates from the you

know the main honchos in charge right and I think that's really good for you

it puts you in a place where you're you're you're in the know right so if jetcoin withdrawal proof, jetcoin top earners, join jetcoin, gladiacoin,

they know something then we're gonna know right away right and so like I said

before timing is everything right now with this company if you get in early

you're looking at some massive returns pretty quick and with all these big gladiacoin review, gladiacoin scam, gladiacoin compensation plan, jetcoin vs gladiacoin,

massive marketers coming involved I could see this companies staying around

for a little bit but with everything like companies like this

it carries a bit of risk so you know you need to make that your own educated

decision on whether or not you want to roll with this company but let it be

known I put one Bitcoin in myself

For more infomation >> Jetcoin Review or Scam? Watch Me Put 1 Bitcoin Into Jet Coin Investment Compensation Plan - Duration: 10:15.

-------------------------------------------

Livros que me arrebataram ( Lista Literária Original ) - Duration: 5:29.

For more infomation >> Livros que me arrebataram ( Lista Literária Original ) - Duration: 5:29.

-------------------------------------------

breathe me | bethany platt - Duration: 1:24.

Bethany, you need to grasp something, alright?

This world, it isn't fair...

...never has been, never will be.

I wonder what you'd look like with all your hair cut off.

NO!!

It's alright, ssh.

I don't want us to split up, though.

Just as I think you're a grown up...

...you go behave like a child.

Sweetheart.

But, you know what, I don't care anymore...

...because you're right, I am pathetic...

...I'm just a stupid useless fat ugly crybaby.

For more infomation >> breathe me | bethany platt - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

JUNGAK ME MANGAL KIYA DANGAL - Duration: 0:08.

For more infomation >> JUNGAK ME MANGAL KIYA DANGAL - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

Why does my cat lick me? 👅 Cat Lessons - Duration: 1:06.

Why does my cat lick me?

Is it for salt or whatever taste is on my hands?

Or is a sign of affection or all of the above?

Yes, your cat licking you can be "all of the above"

but most often it really is a sign of affection.

Another way of showing affection is gently biting on your nose or your face.

Also, looking at you and slowly blinking her eyes

is a way of saying "I love you."

You can respond in the same way, if you want.

I do it with Destin all the time. ;)

For more infomation >> Why does my cat lick me? 👅 Cat Lessons - Duration: 1:06.

-------------------------------------------

Cómo Recuperar a mi ex si ella me Odia | ✋ ✋ ✋ Evita Estos 3 Errores si no la Quieres Perder! - Duration: 14:51.

For more infomation >> Cómo Recuperar a mi ex si ella me Odia | ✋ ✋ ✋ Evita Estos 3 Errores si no la Quieres Perder! - Duration: 14:51.

-------------------------------------------

Nick Fortuna (Cover) MILLE GIORNI DI TE E DI ME - Duration: 4:46.

For more infomation >> Nick Fortuna (Cover) MILLE GIORNI DI TE E DI ME - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

How to write a cover letter for a postdoc position | Real example that got me a job - Duration: 9:55.

Recently I was a panel member for a research assistant interview.

I had to go through several CVs and cover letters to pick the best.

We then selected seven who came for an interview and so on.

Why am I saying all this?

Out of the sixty seven applications that we received

only one had a proper cover letter.

So it seems that applicants fail to understand the importance of a cover letter.

I had to apply for jobs as well and my statistics are pretty good.

So far I had applied for four postdoctoral positions and I was shortlisted for all them.

So I think I'm in a pretty good position to talk about cover letters because I have submitted

successfully and I was a recipient of cover letters and I have seen both ends.

So here is what you have to do when you apply for a job.

This is a job description of one of the jobs that I applied for last year.

So it is a real job and I'm going to show you shortly the cover letter that I submitted for this job.

I note that I covered or removed any sensitive information such as names.

In the first part you can see the post title, salary information and so on.

Then there is a brief description of the project which was on dance and Parkinson's disease

followed by the main duties and responsibilities. But what is of major importance for the cover letter

is the person specification where the essential and desirable criteria are listed.

As the name suggests the essential criteria are essential so you must meet them.

The desirable criteria are desirable which means that even if you don't meet them you still have

chances of getting the job. Bear in mind though that typically if there are a lot of applicants

who meet the essential criteria they will look at the desirable criteria.

Therefore it's more likely to be shortlisted if you meet at least some of the desirable criteria as well.

What you have to do in the cover letter is to address the essential and desirable criteria.

It's not enough to say that you have for example experience in running psychological experiments

which is the second essential criterion for this job.

You have to give examples that clearly provide some kind of evidence that you do indeed have experience.

Alright, so this is the cover letter that I submitted. You don't want it to be too short

that's one page long but you don't want it to be too long

that's ten pages long. Try to address the criteria in a concise manner.

As a header I have my name, statement of interest you can name it cover letter if you wish

and next to it the title of the post I'm applying for

and that's 'postdoctoral research fellow'. You can take this information from the

job description and keep it exactly as it is; don't change the name to something similar such as

'postdoctoral research associate' for example.

Be careful to address the right person and use the correct title. If the person is Dr. Green for example

then you address Dr. Green. Common mistakes are to send the letter to

whom may concern or use incorrect titles and even incorrect names which basically

shows that you haven't even bothered to read the job description. So why should they hire you?

Then clearly state what you're applying for. Sometimes the same lab advertises multiple jobs

so you have to be very specific. So here I'm saying I would like to apply for the postdoctoral research fellow

position at this university as advertised and then state where you actually saw the advertisement.

I then state my vision which is very similar to the post and no I didn't fake it.

That's my vision. I also try to say a couple of nice things about the University and the city.

Don't overdo it but a few nice words will do no harm.

So after the little introductory paragraph I go ahead and I address all the criteria under the relevant headings.

Make sure that you do this for all criteria even if you don't meet them.

So the first essential criterion is to have completed or to be close to having completed a PhD in psychology or a

relevant discipline. If you state 'look at my CV' or 'I have completed a PhD in psychology' and

move on to the next essential criterion that's not good enough.

Under the heading education I state that I have completed a PhD in psychology at this university

this year and then I briefly state what my thesis was about. So my PhD thesis

investigated this I conducted two studies; this study did this, the other study did that and then

very briefly the overall results. Then I go to the main outcomes, in my case there

were a few publications, presentations whatever it is name it and state that

you can provide evidence so if they want your degrees, transcripts, presentations

you should be able to provide those.

The second criterion is to have experience of designing and running all aspects of psychological experiments.

Under the heading experience with psychological experiments I explain the kind of

experience I had and I also state that although I had experience while I was

doing my PhD I had to learn a new programme and I clearly stress that although I'm experienced

I'm willing to learn new skills and that's something that is required for most projects.

Whenever I start a new project there is something new that I have to learn

So you have to show that you're willing to learn new skills even though you do have experience.

The third criterion is to have strong quantitative skills; so that's about data analysis and

under the heading research methods I stress that I have experience with quantitative and qualitative methods.

They don't ask for qualitative methods but I thought I'd mention it because it's an additional skill that not a lot

of psychologists possess so I thought I'd show off a little bit.

I also explain what kind of quantitative skills I have.

The next criterion is about having experience of writing results up for publication.

Under the heading writing up for publication I direct them to my track

record. I have published my findings I state how many publications I have and of course

how many papers are in the pipeline; so I did have at the time

papers under review and in preparation and these are also important to point out.

The next criterion is about the ability you have to work as part of a team.

So I say that I worked in big teams and I was involved in big projects and I note what kind of interactions

I had with the rest of the team.

The following criterion is about communication skills. So under the heading communication skills

I state that my communication skills are excellent

of course I'm applying for a job so I want my communication skills to be excellent

but I also provide evidence so I refer to my presentations at conferences and I also mention that I can tailor my

presentations for different kind of audiences. So I can talk to scientists as well as lay audiences.

This section was also a great opportunity for me to point out an award I won for a presentation.

The final criterion are a couple of personal characteristics that are looking for that's being flexible

and diligent.

So under the heading research-relevant personal skills I explain how I'm flexible and how I'm diligent

and as you can see I've made these two words bold so they can stand out.

So I didn't just say that I'm flexible;

I explain why I'm flexible. Similarly for diligent I didn't just say I'm diligent; I gave an example.

Let's move to the desirable criteria. So the first one is to have knowledge and understanding of

Parkinson's disease. So under the heading understanding of movement disorders I explain that

I have good knowledge and hands-on experience working with older people

as well as patients and I'm very keen to work with patients that have Parkinson's disease.

Although I do not have experience researching dance I state that I hold qualifications in dancing

and luckily I had uploaded on Linkedin a proposal that I worked on the previous year

and it was on dancing in Parkinson's disease so I provided the link

so they could see for themselves that I'm actually really interested in this kind of research.

The final desirable criterion is about technical ability to measure aspects of

movement. This was the only criterion that I didn't meet. I had no idea what to say to basically show that

I have some skills. Despite that I have a heading technical ability and under that I clearly say that

I do not have experience - so I do not lie - but I'm willing to learn this new skill.

So, once you address the final criterion state that you believe that you are the right

applicant for this job and close professionally.

I hope this helps a bit and good luck with your applications.

If you're unsuccessful keep trying.

You'll get there in the end!

For more infomation >> How to write a cover letter for a postdoc position | Real example that got me a job - Duration: 9:55.

-------------------------------------------

Just Like Me! Cast - Waar is die Wifi? (Uit "Just Like Me!"/Officiële Video) - Duration: 3:00.

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Geen YouTube, Geen Insta ♪

♪ Die phone heb ik nu niks aan ♪

♪ Geen Google, geen Facebook ♪

♪ Zeg me wat ik doen moet ♪

♪ Heb jij bereik? ♪

♪ Nee geen bereik ♪

♪ Heb jij bereik? ♪

♪ Nee geen bereik ♪

♪ Heb jij bereik? ♪

♪ Nee geen bereik ♪

♪ Ahhh ♪

♪ Misschien bij het raam ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ De wifi staat aan, maar ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij de deur ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Wat is er gebeurd? ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij de deur ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ De wifi staat aan, maar ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij de deur ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Wat is er gebeurd? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Ik heb net wat filmpjes op mijn snapchat gezet ♪

♪ Maar heb hier geen verbinding ♪

♪ Dus die filmpjes die zijn weg ♪

♪ Ik wil mijn vrienden pranken met een grote glitterdrol ♪

♪ Maar hoe post je zo'n grap, zonder internet geen lol ♪

♪ Misschien bij het raam ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ De wifi staat aan, maar ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij de deur ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Wat is er gebeurd? ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij het raam ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ De wifi staat aan, maar ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Misschien bij de deur ♪

♪ Geen bereik ♪

♪ Wat is er gebeurd? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Ik wil fotos met je delen van een kitten met een broek aan ♪

♪ Miaaaauw ♪

♪ Maar ik kan je niks sturen ♪

♪ Want de WiFi staat niet aan ♪

♪ En liedjes op het internet ♪

♪ Die hoor ik niet zo fijn ♪

♪ Wat is het leven beter als hier WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ Wat is het leven beter als hier WiFi zou zijn ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Wie, wie, wie, wie heeft er WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Waar is die WiFi? ♪

♪ Huh? ♪

For more infomation >> Just Like Me! Cast - Waar is die Wifi? (Uit "Just Like Me!"/Officiële Video) - Duration: 3:00.

-------------------------------------------

LK.DOUGLAS - No me llevo (LW.RECORDS) - Duration: 3:37.

For more infomation >> LK.DOUGLAS - No me llevo (LW.RECORDS) - Duration: 3:37.

-------------------------------------------

[Italian ASMR] LET ME SKETCH YOU! Roleplay♥ - Duration: 18:24.

For more infomation >> [Italian ASMR] LET ME SKETCH YOU! Roleplay♥ - Duration: 18:24.

-------------------------------------------

Thor (2011) CLIP | Thor and Odin 'You've Already Made Me Proud' (Scene) | HD - Duration: 3:44.

It's gone.

And then, with a mighty bellow,

I flew into the giant metal creature and laid him low!

Is that another way of saying you fell on your huge ass?

As a matter of fact, falling was a tactic lulling the Destroyer...

My Queen, I'm so sorry for your loss.

How is he?

He mourns for his brother.

And...

He misses her.

The mortal.

You'll be a wise king.

There will never be a wiser king than you.

Or a better father.

I have much to learn.

I know that now.

Someday, perhaps,

I shall make you proud.

You've already made me proud.(CoolestClips4K)

For more infomation >> Thor (2011) CLIP | Thor and Odin 'You've Already Made Me Proud' (Scene) | HD - Duration: 3:44.

-------------------------------------------

The Young and The Restless - You Can Trust Me - Duration: 0:34.

>> Chloe: Kevin won't tell a soul.

We can trust him.

>> Kevin: She's right.

I won't say a word -- not to anyone.

I don't want to see her locked up.

>> Chloe: See?

We're all good.

>> Kevin: Thank you for looking out for Chloe until I could get

here, but now that I am, I got this.

>> Dr. Harris: Wait just one minute.

I don't know what you're thinking, but I am not letting

the two of you out of my sight.

And there is someone who won't be pleased with this turn of

events.

>> Kevin: Tell me right now who you're calling.

For more infomation >> The Young and The Restless - You Can Trust Me - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

Why Learning Languages is Important to Me [DE] - Duration: 27:54.

How's it going guys? I haven't spoken German on

this channel in a long time, I will try, but I'm a little nervous

I'm a little afraid of speaking German

now. Today I will talk about a video Ophelia made

that means, she spoke about how language learning is not a "must" for her but rather...

no no no, how it is, why it's important for her, and that is the topic for today

that I'd like to talk about today, but yeah. I don't know where I should begin

I'll just talk and what comes comes and we will see

Language learning, why is it important to me?

In sixth grade I chose to learn German as my foreign language; that means

I had 45 minutes of German

And I had to take that with other students

And hadn't yet

learned another language, just knew English

Yeah I just knew English and I knew nothing about foreign language

Yeah, what can I say?

For a few years there weren't any opportunities to use German, but

we have an exchange program at my school, I

am wearing my German Club T-shirt right now, and yeah we had

an exchange program with a school in the Hamburg area in Germany

The school came every year and every time they were here

I was so afraid to speak with them

German was my favorite class at school, no idea why

I was simply interested in it, and I wanted to speak with somebody

and I couldn't speak with my teachers

because we only learned simple topics

like "The weather report today is..." and, my favorite colors

and other things, and so there weren't any

interesting things to say and therefore I couldn't speak with anybody

I could just describe the weather

yeah I couldn't say anything, but a few years later

I learned more German and then

in 10th grade, so I was a Sophomore

I don't know if that's the word in German

but I'm going to say that nonetheless "nichtsdestoweniger" that is one of my

favorite words, "nichtsdestoweniger" there are so many "ts" sounds

in German Yeah I was in my tenth year

I learned German for five years maybe and I hadn't had

a real conversation with anybody, I had wonderful teachers

And I'm happy I had them

but I couldn't speak with them

I got all the answers correct in class

but I couldn't speak, so that was my problem

and then in 10th grade, I went to Germany

First time abroad, I was never outside of America before that

besides the Caribbean (on vacation)

I don't know if you can count that But yes it was my first time in Germany

And I learned so much in such a small time

I learned about the language, learned about the people, the cultureich habe über die sprache gelernt vom über die leute kultur

There were so many things to learn and I found it

simply awesome, simply awesome, yeah I can't say anything else

It was something awesome for me and I said "Wow I must learn other languages"

But I didn't do it for a few years, so the second

language which I learned was Esperanto

it's a strange language to learn from English, German, Esperanto

I don't think that happens, but it was my second language

so yeah, German to Esperanto, but yeah when I was in Germany.

what I learned was, it taught me another method through which to see the world

so, when one lives in another culture

one can experience the world or experience it differently

there is the chance/option to see with other eyes

and speak in a different voice, I believe

If you think it differently, I don't know Yes one hears

other words every day and it was like music for me I wrote poems about it

it was so beautiful for me I was

When did I go back to Germany?

two years later I went back to Germany and

and from my first time there

to my second trip I learned so many things

I improved my language, people

said to me "Are you a native speaker? Do you not come from

Germany?" I found that totally crazy

How could you say

that I'm a native speaker? I don't know

I can't say that, I'm just interested in German and foreign languages

It's simply a Must for me, to learn languages

And Ophelia- Zoey, pay attention, I'm talking now

Disrespectful, we say, I think, yesk

Ophelia spoke about how it's, like, erotic for her to learn languages, I don't know, but yeah

I can understand that, but for me I believe it's more of a Must, to learn languages zu lernen

I want to experience the world through other cultures

I have so many things, I say "Ich hab' so eine Menge" too much

I never say that, but it's now in my head, I don't know why

I have so many books, like Xhosa, Japanese

what else, Spanish, Arabic, Croatian, Hindi, how does somebody call it?

the language of India? I don't know, Greek, what else, Hungarian

now, and Swahili "Suaheli", I think one says that

So I have all of these books, Norwegian, Turkish

There is so much-- I say that too much

There are so many languages which I want to learn, but yeah I have a long life

to do that. I want to enjoy all of these languages,

all the cultures, how does one say that? Honestly, I want to

learn in all these languages, and live is what I wanted to say

Learn fits too. There is a different World-sight? "Worldview"

World perspective, maybe? There is a history/story of the world that you never

would see if you only spoke one language and that's what's really

important to me so- [ENGLISH] *speaking about a drug deall*

It's really important to me to see the world through other cultures

and therefore I can experience (life) through these languages

And that is something special, with language learning I can-

Through a book I can understand something so foreign to me

Like, these crazy concepts in English which make no

sense in English, like complicated grammatical

concepts which make no sense in English

I can understand through other languages and they make no sense and so to you

I can explain and describe grammatical cases

it's more difficult for me

or hard for me, I forget the difference between them

Today I can't speak, it was a bad day to film this video

but nonetheless I will speak more, and

I think language learning is more than a Must for me, there is no choice

for me in language learning I simply have to do it, there's such an

attraction for it, or between me and the languages

Such a curious "Pull" I don't know the word... I can

always talk about languages, but yeah. I simply want to experience everything

the welt gives/offers me. So there are so many different cultures and

continents and countries and what else, languages

nonetheless and why would somebody not want to experience these things?

Why would someone not want that, I mean. It makes no sense to me when I

hear somebody Who doesn't want to learn a language

I believe, in life one should simply learn at least one or two languages

*trying to say "the most hopeful" * But at least one should learn one or two

foreign languages But at least one should learn one or two

foreign languages, I believe. And just learn what you're interested in!

Study what you're interested in

It makes the difference, because if you learn something you're not interested in

you won't make any progress

or won't be successful at it So: I could study math every day

But I hate math, so

I'd sit at my table every day for hours and hours

and study and study and I wouldn't have any success, and

So if you're not interested in something, except if it's for school

unfortunately we have to do that But if you have the free time to learn something interesting to you

I believe you should do that

So after about six or seven years I can luckily speak German *had trouble with this sentence*

I can hold conversations *more confusion*

I can't speak today, but I promise you on normal* days

I can speak German, every other day, I can speak German

So I have a small story for you: When I was in Germany

My second time in Germany, my host-brother, he teaches Sports at the elementary school

So I went with him to the elementary school, and

I didn't know that he taught children, and so I was so tired because

I was walking the whole day in Hamburg, and so my legs hurt

both of my legs hurt me and my body

my body was very tired*

I was simply kaputt, and I didn't want to do anything

I just sat there and this jung girl came to me and she asked me

"Can you German?" (*colloquial for to speak German) and I said "Of course, can you German?"

and then she smiled and said, "Maybe I can German, maybe and then

that's such a beautiful story for me because with someone I knew nothing about

I had such a wonderful experience with her

and that was just a small moment of my life and it's such a beautiful

thing for me, this small interaction - I don't know if that's a word

these small interactions with people, and that's why it's so important to me

And that is why all of these hours in which I'm in my room learning and studying

where I lean over books It's worth it, I believe, it's something

important to me ist etwas wichtig für mich

*had difficulty here* It's something important to me

Okay: It's something important to me and that's why I simply do it

I do it because I care about it and I care for it

It is a piece of my life It's a piece of me

And I can't ever lose it

It is a thing that belongs to me and

One can't take that away, it's simply a piece of me, and that is why I

learn languages, they are so important to me. They are like sunlight

and the sky above us and what else? Like fresh air

beautiful girls *cackling laughter* green grass, what else? What else can I say?

I don't know if I can make this video here in French, but I can try

Finally I want to say that I cannot speak French as well as my German, because

I've studied German for 7 years and I've been learning French for - or - since

I've been learning German for 7 years and French for 1 year, so my German is much better

than my French, but I like to speak French always when I can, but I can't speak with everyone

Because they speak very quickly and I can't understand it all the time, unfortunately

because I think French is very beautiful *beau* and I think European languages

are very pretty, the Indo-European languages are very pretty

but I also like the languages of Africa and Asia

I think I have to make more videos in French to improve, because I am going to Europe in a month, it's soon!

I didn't know that. So, I need to improve it, but I think my German is okay for now, I'd like to improve it (GERMAN) through reading

books and listening and speaking to people

Today on my break (free period at school) I spoke with somebody

(FRENCH) It was something I should've done earlier, I think but yes

My friend, Ophelia, she makes many videos in French and has many things to say, so if you want *difficulty* go to her channel

*that awkward moment where a bit gets repeated and left in that was meant to be cut, skip to 23:40*

Go to her channel to see her videos because she makes many fantastic videos in my opinion

(GERMAN) So! Thank you very much for watching! I have so many things to say

about this topic, so if Abigail or I make videos about it soon

(NORWEGIAN) We're sorry (GERMAN) for that *what is up with all this code switching I'm sorry*

Can I speak German with a Norwegian accent?

(NORWEGIAN) I think that I can't do that but- because now I'm speaking in Norwegian

But it sounds like Canadian - no, no - I can't do that

How many languages can I speak today? I think- I don't know

I haven't studied Norwegian today- I haven't studied anything today

I am going to study something now.

So thanks everyone! (GERMAN) So I'll see you guys soon! So bye and until then!

And remember

Practice makes progress! - Yes, you can say that I think (I should've said Übung)

I don't know if that's correct, but you can say it nonetheless

Thank you! 'Til next time! wieder daily video dance video das

*ANOTHER REPEATED CLIP OH MY GOSH THE VIDEO'S OVER I'M SORRY THIS WAS A TRAINWRECK*

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét