Thứ Tư, 26 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily me Jul 26 2017

Guys are simple stitches and scenes. Thanks for coming back and today. We have a bit of a

different thing going on

I'm actually in Carrizo Springs, Texas. It's not too far from the border of Mexico

my husband

had a work thing and

So I came with him um

So while he's off doing his tests on this flying and stuff like that

I'm here at the hotel room, and I thought you know what?

I'd like to talk to you guys about some things, so that's what I'm doing

so the Topic is

recently

someone made a posted in regard to

selling vloggers and bloggers that

make a whole bunch of makes are kind of in the same boat as

Ready-To-Wear unethical Fashion Producers

and

um that kind of I

Don't know I guess to be frank it kind of ticked me off a little bit I

Didn't you know I didn't respond because that's just asami

so

But I wasn't thinking about it

And I thought you know what she this person doesn't know who I am this person doesn't know anything

So I'm not going to get riled up about um

You know her opinion?

But I did

Think about that for a while because this is back

Shortly after a fashion revolution week if you don't know what that is google it. It's something that you should know about

um

so anyway, she made that comment, and I just got to thinking about it and

You know it, just it bugged me and so I thought I would talk to you guys about it kind of see what your thoughts

Were on the subject now?

I

Saw for myself, but I've only recently started sewing for myself

I mean I've been sewing for a lot of years, but I've never had a me made wardrobe

And I never really I never I don't know I just never thought about making one

so obviously my my

Wardrobe is kind of small

and so you know I'm a lot of makes to

To do to get you know not clothes to wear because I want to get rid of the ready-To-wear stuff

that's still spinning or

unflattering

excusing

so I do I made quite a few things and I so for my husband and I so so for our three children and

I so for other family members brothers nieces nephews

And I also so for a friend's so that's it's a fair few

bit of people and then I so for and I

Absolutely, enjoy it wouldn't change it for the world

So in my kind of Month-To-month

Breakdown I do make quite a few things

I

Think about my average is probably like nine nine to ten items a month

This month in and june. I've kind of been

because I've been sick haven't been feeling well because of my

Autoimmune disorder disease that I have I just haven't been feeling well

And so I haven't had really the energy or whatever and then I got a cold on top of it

But I'm going down right at home. So anyway this these past two months. I haven't made I haven't done

What's typical for me which is several quite a bit of makes now

So when I'm building, I'm building my wardrobe, and I'm trying to build their wardrobes

So that's essentially five ord robes that I'm trying to build

And it's not going to be done

anytime soon

so

There's that there's you know maybe that person just really likes clothes a lot

maybe they

enjoy having a

large selection of things that they've made maybe they have

various

Roles that they kind of fill in their life. Maybe they're a mom. Maybe they also work outside of the home

Maybe they sew for family or friends. Whatever. It doesn't matter

It's how they choose to spend their time and their money and it's really not up to anybody else to kind of

Put a stamp on it. I guess and say if this is bad because you make too many things a month and

Another thing to think about is - does this person who made this comment. No or her fabric comes from I?

Don't know where mine comes from not all the time

Now I know that there are fabric companies

who

designers companies who are putting that information on

their fabric or in you know in their stores type of thing where they're saying this fabric was produced here in an ethical fashion by

fair Paid

workers

And that's fantastic. I wouldn't mind purchasing that fabric if I find it and I could afford it um

Let's see but I you know that's that's another thing to consider does this person, then that I don't know that

She does I know I don't know where all my fabric comes from because sometimes I buy off ebay

Sometimes I buy off of etsy and those people don't

Necessarily know where that fabric came from so you know I mean that's like a little hole

Just kind of a round Robin going round and round

but

anyway, that's

So I so for a lot of people. I don't have a large wardrobe. I don't know where my fabric comes from neither does she

She doesn't have the right to tell someone

Or make that blanket statement that the people who sew a lot

are wrong

now there's other bloggers and vloggers that I know that they make a lot of items and

They don't keep everything

Some of them have etsy shops

So where they've made a whole bunch of things well

You know they'll put it on the blog take photos and put it in their video

Or what have you and then they put it on their essays shop too, so that's there's nothing wrong with that

In fact that's smart you know because guess what you're blogging blogging

Maybe that's a source of income for that person so they have to make a lot of items to kind of keep up

With you know the pace of demand of the people who are reading and watching

and

Then there's others who maybe their fashion designers. Maybe they work for fashion designers, or they're turning out makes?

So it's kind of like I

Don't know. I don't know and just I guess just really pissed me off

so

There I mean that's kind of

Where I'm at. I mean so like what do you think do you think that the person makes 17 things in a month? That's wrong

Do you think that kind of puts them on the level of Ready-To-wear?

Maybelline call makers

And I know what ready-to-wear companies that you know

turn out

so much stuff, so

What do you think do you think that's the case or do you think that this person probably should?

not

Make like in statements like that

How do you how do you feel about how do you feel about what you make a month?

Do you think you make too much you think you make too little do you think you are?

On Par with ready-To-wear company. I know I'm not I mean

I make a lot of stuff, but there's no way that I could keep up with Ready-To-wear

companies

So yeah, I'm just kind of interested in what you think about that

so leave me comment below and let's kind of have a conversation about this so that's it for this week, and

I'll be back at you guys and on something else. Thanks for watching take care if you like this video

Go ahead and like and please do comment because I really would I

Really would like to hear what you think and?

I have a discussion about that and if you haven't

Already go ahead and subscribe and also. Thank you to all the new subscribers. It's so great to have you guys here and

Assist me take care guys bye

For more infomation >> Let's Chat: Ready-to-wear vs. Me Made - Duration: 9:43.

-------------------------------------------

Se Deus Me Ouvisse - Cover - Duration: 2:06.

Let's do it xD

Ah, if God heard me and brought me

The one I love and one day left

Leaving sadness along with me

Ah, it would be back to me all the happiness

The pain of "longing" would go away

A life would revive on the way to the end

Ah, I ask you Lord, Ah, bring back this love

Lord, my ending is close by

My God I ask you, have mercy on me

For more infomation >> Se Deus Me Ouvisse - Cover - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Tập 37|| [NGƯỜI PHÁN XỬ] CỦI VS SÚNG??? KIDDING ME LÊ THÀNH - Duration: 1:00.

For more infomation >> Tập 37|| [NGƯỜI PHÁN XỬ] CỦI VS SÚNG??? KIDDING ME LÊ THÀNH - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Travel With Me: VENICE, ITALY | Travel Vlog - Duration: 11:26.

For more infomation >> Travel With Me: VENICE, ITALY | Travel Vlog - Duration: 11:26.

-------------------------------------------

Me playing Metro - Duration: 0:20.

do ordain and establish

this constituttuiin

fur

the units dasyts of amerik

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaawio

:)

who you think you AR

MATE

IAM THEONE WHO Has the gun

many respecty

For more infomation >> Me playing Metro - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

Ask Me! (300 subs reached!) - Duration: 1:09.

hey There i checked my youTube Channels and oh my God

Holy Fish 300 subs! (that was too fast...) This is so awesome Guys! You guys are-

So to celebrate that, I gonna make Ask me video!

Put one question- (Please...One question each..)in the Comment Section and

I'll wait for 24 hours before the question will be closed. (this is gonna be a lot of them...)

After That I'll close the question and answer them! *mumbling*

*mumbling more* o welp..

Prepare for the bad grammars~

Okay, I gotta animate again now... sooo, the question opens....Now!

For more infomation >> Ask Me! (300 subs reached!) - Duration: 1:09.

-------------------------------------------

что для меня значит макияж | what makeup means to me - Duration: 1:24.

what makeup means to me?

When I'm nervous

Makeup soothes me

The girl will look prettier

make up makes me feel better

BETTER

oops what is it

makeup emphasize the dignity

you don't need make up

For more infomation >> что для меня значит макияж | what makeup means to me - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

Davido 'IF', John Legend 'All of Me', 2Face 'African Queen' on Streets of Lagos | Street Karaoke - Duration: 11:25.

Imagine

Davido 'IF', John Legend 'All of Me', 2Face 'African Queen',

Olu Maintain 'Yahoozee' among

other mega hit songs by Naija hiphop artists being performed on the

streets

of Lagos.

It's pulse TV

Street Karaoke Episode 1.

It is the first TV show in Nigeria where fans sing to favourite artist

song live on the street.

For more infomation >> Davido 'IF', John Legend 'All of Me', 2Face 'African Queen' on Streets of Lagos | Street Karaoke - Duration: 11:25.

-------------------------------------------

¿CHICOS ME BANEA UN RATA 😠😠 - Duration: 8:18.

For more infomation >> ¿CHICOS ME BANEA UN RATA 😠😠 - Duration: 8:18.

-------------------------------------------

me - Duration: 0:07.

Hey, uh, Ryan, uh...

What that mouth do?

((MEGA SUCC))

For more infomation >> me - Duration: 0:07.

-------------------------------------------

Bullet Journal Setup | PLAN WITH ME | Jul - Aug 2017 - Duration: 18:01.

For more infomation >> Bullet Journal Setup | PLAN WITH ME | Jul - Aug 2017 - Duration: 18:01.

-------------------------------------------

Dad, You Mean The World To Me! - Duration: 2:19.

SORRY ! Music From First 1 Minute is Removed Due to Copyright Infringement

For more infomation >> Dad, You Mean The World To Me! - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Sh*t I Never Knew: Fits For Me! || Wheel Fitment 101 - Duration: 10:32.

- Hey guys, it's Shawn with Custom Offsets,

Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube.

We got another (bleep) I Never Knew for you.

We've been hearing this from day one,

and we finally are gonna make a video on it,

just been kind of thinking about it.

Rather than delivering smart responses to you guys,

we're gonna go with actually explaining it,

and this is gonna be "Fit For Me."

Every single time we post up a Ram 1500,

a Ram 2500, a Super Duty, and we've got 12 wides,

and 35s, somebody chimes in and says,

"What the F, I got that to fit and I got 37s,

why did you guys have to trim for 35s?"

And literally what I think people are doing,

is they're looking at the size of the tire,

compared to our size of our tire, and they're saying,

"It fit for me, it should fit for you guys,

I don't understand why you're trimming."

The problem is they're not putting all the math together.

So what we've done is we've built this beautiful display

for you guys so that we can kind of walk through the

whole fitment concept.

So we'll give you this bird's eye view also so that you

can really look into this, but,

what we've done is this is the front of our truck,

so this is your front bumper,

this is your driver's side front tire, your front left

tire if you're here in America.

This is the cab corner,

this is gonna be your axle shaft,

your CV, your hub, and your lower control arm,

or upper control arm.

This is, the control arm got a little out of control,

so just bear with me,

it's over exaggerated so that you can see it easily.

And this is our stock OEM size,

32 and a half inch tire,

it's a 265/65, or 265/60R20,

and with a 20 inch wheel.

So when you look down on this thing, what you're gonna see

is basically, I always picture it like the quarter back

in the pocket, when they first come out of the snap,

they've created this perfect little safe happy zone,

where as long as this tire is in here it does awesome stuff,

and it does its job, and it doesn't bump into anybody else,

and it just has a good old time.

So this is what the engineer said, let's create this pocket,

what they're doing however is they're creating a pinch point

here, and they're creating a pinch point here,

and they're also creating a rub point back here,

where those upper and lower control arms,

depending on the vehicle, whichever one gets closest to it.

Where this factory wheel is good and happy because

it's hitting bump stops before it,

or not bump stops, the full lock,

it's hitting the full lock stops before it hits any of the

control arms and all that other stuff.

32 and a half, this is probably like a eight and a half inch

wide, plus 31 offset.

Now what happens is,

we move,

away from,

the eight and half wide with a positive offset,

and we move in to, where's this bad boy,

if you didn't know, you can always find your width

and offset on the back of the wheel.

This has got a 20 by 9 plus 14, so we went a half inch

wider on the wheel, and we went like 15 millimeters,

I don't know, what's the math,

17 millimeters,

less positive, so as that happens, what's happening is

this hub, where your hub locks into the wheel,

is headed this a way,

and with the width the wheel and tire are headed that a way,

we now bolt that up,

and if you come over here and look Fuller,

it starts to push out on the front of this,

and now what happens is,

when we turn, you're starting to smash into this,

so you have to go in here,

and you have to remove a little bit of that valence.

And you turn this way, and it rubs just a little bit,

so you might just let it rub, and it'll just wear

a little bit off of that corner.

So a 9 wide plus 14, you're not gonna get into too much

stuff, especially if you've now leveled the truck,

because you're bringing that up a little bit.

And the size tire is probably 32 12 and a half,

that's what everybody buys,

of course this is 285/50, it proved me wrong.

This is actually fairly close to that stock size tire.

Now what we're gonna do, is we're gonna ditch that one,

and we're gonna get even more aggressive.

Check it out.

And now we're going to bump up to,

sometimes it's on your outer edge if it's not on the back

of one of the spokes.

Negative 18 offset, probably a 20 by 10, 20 by 10.

So I've got a 20 by 10, negative 18, and probably a 35.

35 12 and a half.

I roll that into the same pocket,

and voila.

Now when I start turning that 35 is smashing into all of

this stuff, I've gotta remove this whole front corner

of the bumper.

I turn it this way, it's smashing into all this stuff,

I gotta start creating what we call a mini NorCal.

A lot of times what you can get away with is,

you can keep this outer edge,

and then you just remove a pocket in here,

creating this new travel spot.

Because if you look at it, what's happening,

see how this is a flat? It's geometry.

As this turns, this is gonna get close to it,

and as that suspension flexes, this is gonna get even

closer and closer to it.

That's why a lot of times you don't hear it rub until

you get to full lock, because you're hitting that.

So that is why you have to start trimming,

and ideally if you're good at it you can make it look like

it was born that way, and you start to create,

you get rid of that pinch point basically.

Now, when you go really crazy,

and you want to get yourself some of them Specialty

Forged, fancy ass wheels, and some 36 and a half by 15s.

Now you gotta put in some work.

So now if you're looking down at this thing,

I'd cheated even, tried to make it look better than

it is.

And you're way outside that wheel well,

you're going to, when you turn, you're gonna clip this

entire corner of the bumper off.

So now you've really gotta make some room,

commonly called the SEMA beaver,

because the SEMA guys are trying to push all those edges.

Sometimes you guys will even have to get in here

and do full blown body work and basically change,

that entire corner,

or that they just don't go full lock so they don't hit right

there, and then usually this one will suck in and clear.

Here's another thing that people don't realize.

My truck never rubs except for when I back out of

my driveway while turning.

You gotta remember, it doesn't turn like this,

because sometimes you're going forward, and it causes it

to turn like this, and it tips that wheel in or out,

when you go backing, tearing out of a driveway in reverse,

and you've got it cranked like this, it's gonna kick

the bottom of this tire out, and that's why you hear

it rub for the first time on the front of this liner,

because you're basically kicking it forward

because you're causing a drag when you crank that wheel,

and that's why that thing rubs.

One more thing I wanna show you.

Let's ...

We're gonna have to pretend, Fuller.

I'm gonna grab this really strange, tiny, no offset wheel,

ready for some off roading,

and we're gonna pretend,

that I went with my stock tire, or a positive 30,

offset 8 and a half wide, but I put this big fat meaty

tire on here, and now what happens is,

because it's still the same distance here,

but you've created this giant sidewall that wasn't there

when you had a stock setup, now you start rubbing into here.

So then people start to rub on the control arms,

because you've created this big boom, or you've gone from a

10 inch wide tire, to a 12 inch wide tire,

even though you haven't changed the wheel, you're creating

this big balloon on top of that wheel,

and they didn't allow the clearance in here,

so you rub up on either the inside,

the front or the rear,

of that control arm when you try to pivot,

and that's what you're running in to.

So the other fact is,

and I can probably show this best with my chalk.

If I'm running a 33,

let's say factory 32, and I drop a straight line I'm running

in here.

And now I go up to 37s, in here.

Remember, as I increase my width and offset,

I'm moving everything.

I should say increase my width and decrease my offset,

less positive or even into the negatives,

I'm moving everything this direction,

and that's why as you have more width and lower offset,

especially to the negative offset,

you're still the same size tire,

but you keep dragging it out here,

and remember, this is where we had our pinch points before

we went and SEMA beavered the shit out of this,

and that's why as you move it out,

even the same size tire, the 37s, start to hit,

because you've moved out of that pocket.

Remember the NFL, you got your pocket.

You've moved out of it, so now you're gonna get your ass

sacked, unless if you go in here and do some trimming.

Same thing.

And now you're clear.

So all I have to know about that is I'm absolutely

exhausted, I have broken a sweat, peace.

(electric guitar music)

For more infomation >> Sh*t I Never Knew: Fits For Me! || Wheel Fitment 101 - Duration: 10:32.

-------------------------------------------

jace & clary [make me feel] - Duration: 1:47.

There's something between you and Jace.

And you can't deny it.

Clary!

I'm not in love with Clary.

What happened at the seelie court, it was real.

I felt it and I know Clary did too.

I needed someone I can trust.

Everything is gonna be okay.

You may not consider me family,

but I care about you.

This is you

and me.

Here and now.

If you're in danger,

I'm going to do whatever it takes to keep you safe.

This means nothing.

Just feel something.

I know it's confusing.

But you can have feelings

for 2 people at the same time.

I'm just really glad that you okay.

You're okay.

Now that you are.

The kiss that will set them free

is the kiss you most desire.

Jace.

Jace.

For more infomation >> jace & clary [make me feel] - Duration: 1:47.

-------------------------------------------

Esta noche se me olvida / Julión Álvarez / Marián - Duration: 3:03.

For more infomation >> Esta noche se me olvida / Julión Álvarez / Marián - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

What OCD Is Like (for Me) - Duration: 3:51.

Gooooood Morning, Hank, it's Tuesday.

This video is about my mental health

But I want to say here, at the outset, that I am not a psychologist

and that, in general, I think we should listen to experts when it comes to mental health

and also when it comes to other things.

But I can only speak to my personal experience.

Okay, so it seems to me that the stuff happening way down inside of us is difficult to talk about,

partly because those experiences aren't really accessible by the senses.

You can't usually see or hear psychic pain

and it's difficult to describe without simile or metaphor.

Like, I might say that it feels like there's a void inside of me

or like my insides are twisted

or like my brain is on fire.

I can say what it's like more than I can say what it is

So, I have obsessive compulsive disorder

which is mostly seen in the popular imagination

as being about, like, excessive hand washing, or neatness, or whatever.

Because those are things you can see, you know?

They're not like the formless, insensate horrors of psychic pain,

they're behaviours that you can, like, portray in a movie.

But, for me at least, there's a reason the obsessive comes before the compulsive in the name.

So I experience these obsessive thought spirals

in which intrusive thoughts--that is, like, thoughts I don't want to have

that seem to come from outside of me--

sort of hijack my consciousness.

Now, everyone has known some version of not being able to choose their thoughts.

Like, after you lose someone you may find yourself thinking about them all the time,

you may see a sunset and think about seeing a sunset with that person,

or you open a car door and remember driving with them, etc..

Bu, for me, these obsessive thought spirals happen all the time

and they can take over for days or weeks or months.

Like, I might worry out of nowhere that my food is contaminated or somehow poisoned

and then, suddenly, that will be the only thought I am able to think.

The thought I'm either thinking or distracting myself from, all the time.

And when that gets bad, I can lose all control over my thoughts for an extended period of time,

to the extent that I can't follow what's happening in a TV show

or read a book.

This is exhausting, of course, but it's also kind of terrifying.

Because, 1) I can't stop being scared of the thing I'm scared about,

and 2) If I can't choose my thoughts and I am, at least in part, made out of those thoughts,

then am I actually the captain of this ship I call myself?

And the more you think about that, at least for me, the more it becomes sort of the premise for a horror movie.

Right, so the compulsive behaviours I use to cope with these obsessive thought spirals,

repeatedly checking my food for contamination, for instance,

or spending hours googling what will happen to me if I eat moldy bread,

those are, for me, ways of trying to comfort and calm myself.

Like, I'm not checking over and over again to be eccentric or whatever,

I'm doing it because I can not stop obsessing over the fear that I might have eaten living mold

and I will do whatever I can not to be strangled by that thought.

Mental illness is highly stigmatised in our culture,

but it is also sometimes romanticized.

We see TV shows where, in order to catch a terrorist, a mentally ill person must go off their meds,

or we see obsessive detectives whose obsessiveness allows them to crack cases that others couldn't.

That kind of thing might be true to some people's experiences but it hasn't been true to mine.

Like, I don't feel like my mental illness has any superpower side effects.

In fact, when I'm stuck inside a thought spiral, I find it very difficult to observe, like, anything outside of myself,

I become a terrible detective.

So, when I started the book that has become "Turtles all the Way Down,"

I wanted to like, try to find form and expression

for this way down, non-sensorial experience

of living inside of thought spirals.

The book is fictional, totally fictional, but it began from me

with thinking about what it would be like to be this one particular 16-year-old girl,

Asal Holmes, who's trying to be a good daughter and a good friend and a good student

and maybe even a good detective,

while also living with terrifying thought spirals that she can not see or hear

but that are nonetheless very real.

So, Hank, that's a bit of an introduction to the story and how I came to write it.

I also want to say to anyone out there concerned about their mental health,

please, please, seek help.

I've put some resources in the dooblydoo below.

I know it can be difficult to get effective treatment

but there is hope, even if your brain tells you there isn't.

The vast majority of mental illness is treatable

and lots of people with chronic mental health problems have fulfilling and vibrant lives.

Hank, DFTBA. I will see you on Friday

For more infomation >> What OCD Is Like (for Me) - Duration: 3:51.

-------------------------------------------

watch me dab - Duration: 0:08.

Watch me dab when I ride past

That's too much swag, even on my hoverboard.

Doesn't even rhyme, what the heck.

For more infomation >> watch me dab - Duration: 0:08.

-------------------------------------------

YO TE GUAYO, TÚ ME GUAYAS, BAILEACTIVO TE GUAYA - Duration: 3:25.

We are the difference in fitness dancing

dance, train, fun

Do what you like best: dance

Video Channel Baileactivo SUBSCRIBE

Channel Baileactivo

EVOLUTION TWENTY ONE

We started

Hip movement: right and left

Back and forward

Repeat

Back and forward

We changed

displaces

Four

Above!

Stay and jumping

Returns

Jump

I repeat

displaces

and stay

last

Above

stay

Repeat the beginning

Hip

Jump

Ahead

Look. Stay on site

Hip

mark it

knees up

Four!

Four,

Three,

Right leg back

Others more.

Above

behind

knee in

and wave

stay

There

Others more

Others more

Hip stay.

Let's go!

Kick

Double

Double

One and one

follow it

Double

Follow

Again the displacements

Above

Jump

Mark your hip:

Right

and you stay ahead

I repeat

displaces

Above!

Jump

Stay...

Right

stay

knee in

Wave

and wave

Right

Okay, you have little.

Right

And wave

Right

Beginning

Hip

Ahead

last

We left the last part

Come up with the last part

Follow

Follow

Kick

We have very little

latest

Pose

Activate your senses

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét