Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily channel Feb 20 2019

I always wanted to see my name in lights

good morning people of the world the world childers ladies oh yeah that's you

guys dogs babies where are we today my black

shirt that's you someone just got me up I slept really good last night guys

almost after you went to bed you slept almost your whole shit I think I needed

it I didn't wake him up but he came barreling up here about 15 minutes

before I stopped him what and he scared me half to death and I said what and he

said did you yell at me I said no that's what I heard though I was asleep I

wonder I better call and check on my kids to

make sure they're all okay right yeah Jess Matt right now wasn't me

I'll get down here can you believe that where have you been where are we at I

made you get dog we are and exit something in Oklahoma weird a Valero

so you look on the sign RV parking slash disposal I know

are we on forty or forty four forty all right how are we supposed to be on

well-well get up we're gonna get on 44 when we get to Oklahoma City we didn't

with you Oklahoma City we're still on 40 she told me to go on 40 I forgot to tell

you to get on the Parkway I know I did tell you you said 40 44 I said yeah 40

44 oh well I thought it was 44 40 oh this is why she was taking me this is 30

this is 30 miles further OMG yeah 30 miles oh well now I gotta go 70 yes no

you don't I gotta make up 30 miles the miles that were on there's the same cuz

this is the way she was trying to take me anyway

yeah but they are only paying their pay in 30 miles less than we're used to then

you use more fuel we're gonna go we're gonna go we're going on hard I'm gonna

make a left and go through the woods all right this stupid thing when I was

trying to look at the routing it wouldn't give it back to me it would

just show me the next turn because she kept trying to take me the other way and

40 and 44 we're both in Oklahoma City yes oh well I love you good I don't know

30 miles are you mom I wanted to go through Missouri but oh

well well you might if you take the back road you might I hope I left I will that

means I got to pull out the map book you know how often I pull out a map book

anymore that's just sad to say not very often do we even have a new map

brand-new 18 years out though it is not even a laminated large print map and we

still using the same one you found on the fuel island yes someone left it for

me they got a new one they left one that's what I always do with them

not that I'm buying any map books but if I buy one I'm leaving the old one on the

on the fuel island let's see what edition we have here music in this video

and some upcoming videos is provided by Leggett II one of my favorite

up-and-coming rock bands their link is in the description check them out I just

love

mirrors free righteous braids large-print for old men that's what

edition has well yeah Paul fella I bought that I bought that

he bought one for me remember I think he stole them Paul fell my my old hand that

I talked about he was a thief okay he was still good guy but he was 11 was

you even truck driving in 2011 probably ma there's there's roads missing I know

there is but it's okay there's a lot of a lot of Obama work went on after this

oh I don't know why I put it back over there for I got a look at it we're not

cooking nothing today would you know 800 miles to Chicago we're almost there I

did cook some coffee he's gonna get some Chester chicken gizzards I'm cheating

today imma cheating my thought y'all know that though it's just it's my

nature chicken chicken is a weakness of mine

it's like weird exit 212

okay because 15 miles ahead it's a golden pony I'm on the opposite

direction that kind of sounds nasty down it I'll be I'll be your golden pony I

can make anything sound nasty damn it damn it boy

alright you say we're at exit - what well I don't think that's possible

look at the green sign right there see the Green Mile

if I if i hook a left up here on 48th we can go up to Tulsa and then I'll feel

you here grace drinking yes they hear it she has to be on camera drinking every

time make that disappear all right so I'm going to 217 I'm hooking a left

problem solved there's even an interest there for the for the toll road so you

know I just want to go through Missouri Missouri where you from Missouri

I'm from the woods you tell on what they said on that stupid game thing you tell

them what they say I was watching that and I heard well I was listening when

they might had to divert my eyes to see who was speaking someone was talking

about them cow-tipping Midwesterners you too was going on this road less traveled

before we start this video let me just say rest in peace to all the YouTube

truckers

you

okay Oh somebody to get money you want to get money will you get money it's

your motherfucking shit that's what they said they called us counting

Midwesterners don't they know that we have our own stupid game out in the

woods we sit around on our porch and and and you hear that little freaky kid with

the with the goose eyes playing the banjo then I'm down down down down down

down right I'll insert that right here

and when people come to buy we don't sell crack out there right we can cook

up some methamphetamines and in what get ours right all right so the garage not

not honest but some people are cooking it what

they'll bring a pig over and the book can trade you this pick for somebody go

fast well sure you can and you know what if

they don't got enough pigs under their arm they better bring back some chicken

later because you know that's pretty cheap just saying their woods get their

country gangsters anything country and they're big and fat and and trot along

very slowly you gotta use your hosts shoulder okay you gotta you gotta put

your house shoulder in a cow and if you're not careful if it's a short cow

you could end up with your head up a cow's and that tail is late though if

they stand like smacking you the tail you can put high up so we face dangerous

every day nowhere near the cows anyway I gotta get up here and get my chicken and

maybe I'll talk to you again are you anything else she won't talk about no no

my Alex Express hello she passed Alex Express guys did you pass him at a high

rate speech yes I passed him at a high rate of speed and then he came up beside

me so I was cussing him Alex I have to say

normally when guys do that I tried to not look because they're wanting to show

me their man parts I just want to run into the side of him when they do it

maybe he waved and I was like no I know this person and then and then it dawned

on her name on the trailer no he was to me well I saw the name on the trailer

I was like oh okay and how did he pass you because the speed limit went down to

sixty because of a construction zone are you saying he was disregard limit okay

okay she didn't I said it sorry has accident that's funny though how y'all

like the girls new lip stuff I really like this color on her see he tells me

that because he wants me to wear this one all the time to give me lots of

compliments and give a lot to compliment so I'll wear this one all the time

okay lower that yeah tell y'all tell her that's the color for you girl it looks

like a good color it's got a little metallic shimmer to it not that I'm a

fashion guru but I know what does it for the boys right just saying you can't

tell you took me a chicken lickin now I'm gonna go get a gizzard

apparently I went the wrong way oh it's okay

you alright I found my exit we'll see you guys in a little bit

For more infomation >> AIRPLANE ON THE GROUND IN CHICAGO - TEAM LARGE CAR TO THE RESCUE - Duration: 15:14.

-------------------------------------------

"Impressions of Waters" Part 2 - New Channel Trailer,Travel to Waters - Duration: 2:06.

Do you like this video? Support me, subscribe to my channel and give a thumbs up. Thank you!

For more infomation >> "Impressions of Waters" Part 2 - New Channel Trailer,Travel to Waters - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Crazy Experiment Channel - Why You Should Sub! - Duration: 0:25.

Toilet vs Sunny D

Will it flush?

For more infomation >> Crazy Experiment Channel - Why You Should Sub! - Duration: 0:25.

-------------------------------------------

How to make earrings DIY: macrame cluster earrings by Thaohandmade channel - Duration: 17:09.

Add first cord with the earring closure. Tie 3 cords with the axis

Fold in half the remain cords. Add them in the first cord of left

Repeat

9 more times

Repeat

12 more times

Repeat

Cut and burn all unsused cords

For more infomation >> How to make earrings DIY: macrame cluster earrings by Thaohandmade channel - Duration: 17:09.

-------------------------------------------

How to avoid community guidelines strike on YouTube channel in bangla ইউটিউব স্ট্রাইক থেকে বাঁচার? - Duration: 6:17.

For more infomation >> How to avoid community guidelines strike on YouTube channel in bangla ইউটিউব স্ট্রাইক থেকে বাঁচার? - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Welcome to my channel - Duration: 0:26.

What's up guys! Jazon Richer here!

and welcome to my brand new Channel

Now, I may be starting out but

PLEASE

SUBSCRIBE

Cause I really need subscribers...... cause im desperate

I spend my time watching MEMES

i wanna do more in my life :(

I wanna be someone

I wanna do something (then go watch youtube vids dumbass)

SO

If you SUBSCRIBE I'll be more than happy (for once D:)

And uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

YEH

SO

See u in the next vid :)

For more infomation >> Welcome to my channel - Duration: 0:26.

-------------------------------------------

Fashion Nova Plus Haul! (new channel) - Duration: 8:53.

Hey guys, um

this is my first youtube video and I figured I would do a

fashion nova haul because I just got shit ton of clothes and by a shit ton I mean like

9 things

but um

I'm not gonna try on the first thing because I already did and

I didn't think it was gonna fit to begin with because it was in a large and I wasn't sure if they had the plus

size things but um, I

Mean it fits cuz it stretches

But it's just like a little bit too uncomfortable

I could get some like extenders for it, which I have some but um

I don't know. It's like this little bralette thing, it was really cute. It's just

Around like the side just a little bit tight

Um, I got let's see I should have undone all of these because you're gonna hear a lot of rattling

So I'm actually gonna pause and I'll be back when I do that

Okay, I'm back. Um

So

what I noticed actually when I was opening these like I thought they were gonna be like really cheap material because um

like all the prices are like low like shirts are like

Under $12, and I'm like, okay, I'm kind of thinking like there's gonna be some like shitty material or something

But it's actually not too bad

um

Before I get into it, I'm gonna say I think all of the shirts are in

3x and all the pants are in 2x um

This like I don't know what my size is yet, this is like the first time I've ever ordered for them. Um, I

I'll be right back

Okay, I have a really bad train of thought but anyways so I

went on the size chart and I was like what size would I be and I really liked I wasn't sure so I was like

I measured everything and like the biggest size is like what would

Typically fit me, but I know like a lot of their clothes have like stretch and stuff. So I'm not too worried about it

I just don't know how it's gonna look on me and

so

The first thing I'm gonna look at is this striped top? I'm really excited about this

I hope it looks good on me cuz like no, but it's like a crop top and it has like long sleeves. It's really cute

I'm gonna try that on right now. So I'll be right back again

okay, so, um, I tried it on and

usually I don't like crop tops, but I actually think it looks kind of cute on me even though I'm like bigger, but

all right, I'm gonna show you I can't turn my camera around because I'm using my phone but

So that's it

Ignore my shitty sweatpants. But yeah, I like it

Okay

so

um

Hold on one second, okay?

so the next thing I'm gonna try on is

This sweater, which is also kind of short. It's like a crop top

I think it's a little longer than this. Oh, yeah

Honestly when I ordered this I was like I'm gonna look like Jason Voorhees mom, but um, I tried it on and

I do look like Jason Voorhees mom, but it's a fucking look

Okay

This will look probably good with those red pants

I got what you're gonna see in a few I'm gonna do all the shirts first and then

Circle back to the pants. Okay. Next thing I'm gonna try on is

This sweater, I think it's called like that you distressed me out sweater probably says it on it actually

nope, actually

Coralie long-sleeved sweater and that's in a 3x2

so here's what it looks like and

Back is distressed. That's why I thought it was like that. You distressed me out thing. But okay, I'm gonna try that on

Okay. So this one is a little weird at the top like it's like a little v-neck, but it's cute

Um, the sleeves are very baggy

Which is comfy I like baggy things. Um

It goes up to like halfway. So like here I didn't even notice this distressing on the side

I think I saw it when I bought it, but I just didn't realize it now and this is the back

Okay, next thing I'm gonna try on

This

Crop top hoodie thing actually, it's not a hoodie. It's um, just like a

Top thing, but okay next, okay

so this is like

It's not like a crop top but it's like shorter. I don't know

It might be a crop top but like on me I got me because I got a bigger size. But um

so it goes to like

My belly button. So yeah, I guess it is a crop top

It's really baggy. Look good with like a pair of jeans

Like dark blue jeans and maybe some heels or something if you like want to dress it up. Otherwise, it's like the comfy

Day in sweater. I don't know. I like it. I'm actually very happy with everything that I've got

Um, the only thing I had an issue with was really like that

bralette thing I

Got a bandeau too, but I haven't tried it on I haven't tried that on and then I also got fishnets

So that's like three of the nine things that I got so it's not like oh, yeah nine different things

um

I'm not going to try those on I'll try

The next -

I'll try are like pants so and that's it. Um, I think I'm definitely gonna order from here again, though just saying

Okay, so I put this shirt back on but um, I

Don't know how I feel about the jeans

it's like they come up way high, like look at that my belly buttons like down here and

They look weird

Pockets are on my back. Um

I

Don't know if it's just like maybe I should have gotten a size smaller. They're like

not snug they have a lot of give but it's like, uh, I

Don't know they're like form-fitting

um, so I don't know if I should have gotten a size smaller or if

what I don't think they look right unless I have like a long shirt because it's gonna hide that like

Weird, uh how it looks I'll show you

So if you look here

It like comes all the way up and has a zipper that goes down here, but it like I don't know

It just looks really weird. I like the buckles and everything

It's just I think they're too long on me makes like my butt looks okay. It's just how high the pockets are. Oh

Okay, and the last thing I got were these pants and they're okay

I

Definitely need some shapewear because I got a gut that hangs over. But um, I don't know. I think they look all right

They're like good size

They're like this weird material. I don't know if you can see stretches

Comfy um feels a little weird, but it's very comfy

So overall, I'm pretty happy with this

The only thing I would do differently is like I don't know maybe

Look into the pants a little more of like make sure that I get like the right length and everything. Um,

Very happy with the shirts definitely gonna be getting a lot of shirts. I didn't get a dress this time

I think I'm gonna get one next time. I'm not really a dress person. But um,

We'll see. Uh

The shipping was really fast it was I think I ordered on Friday or

Either Thursday or Friday and today's Tuesday

um, and yesterday was a holiday, but they were still like running things through it was Presidents Day, so it's not like

but um

Yeah

Definitely gonna be wearing these I think I'm gonna wear this today

I'm only going to like the DMV to go with my boyfriend and renew his license

But I don't know feeling good about these clothes, so

Know what you think in the comments below?

is my first youtube video so

Whatever like content you want to see for me I like to do makeup. I like SFX stuff like that

I actually have like an Instagram account from like years ago stuff that I did but it's not very good

I play video games like I have an xbox. I

don't know but

Let me know what you want to see

Bye

For more infomation >> Fashion Nova Plus Haul! (new channel) - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

워너원 출신 윤지성→하성운, '아이돌 라디오' 출격(공식) - KN Channel - Duration: 1:42.

For more infomation >> 워너원 출신 윤지성→하성운, '아이돌 라디오' 출격(공식) - KN Channel - Duration: 1:42.

-------------------------------------------

Pocket-Size Digital 2 Channel USB Signal Conditioner - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Pocket-Size Digital 2 Channel USB Signal Conditioner - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

VLIVE Open Channel Celebration Surprise - TREASURE 13 [ENG/INDOSUB] - Duration: 31:22.

Wow!

We're on.

Are we?

- Hello, I'M JI HOON, who is the host of this show. - I'm JAE HYUK.

Today is a special day.

Today, TREASURE 13's channel was opened on V LIVE!

Created!

Let's say hi together to celebrate to open our own channel?

- 2, 3 ! - Hello, we're TREASURE 13.

A lot of fans are watching this.

Let's introduce ourselves individually first and move on.

Starting from JAE HYUK. Is this okay?

- I see. - Like this?

Good.

- I think it's nice. - In the shape of "ㄷ".

Hello, I'm YOON JAE HYUK. I'm 19 years old.

So fresh!

ASAHI!

Hello, I'm ASAHI. 19 years old.

ASAHI!.

Hello, I'm BAN YE DAM, I'm 18 years old.

Hello, I'm SO JUNG HWAN. I'm 15 years old.

Hi, I'm KIM DO YOUNG. 17 years old.

Hello, I'm MASHIHO. 19 years old.

- MASHIHO! - MASHIHO!

Hello, everyone. I'm HYUN SUK.

HYUN SUK!

Hi, I'm PARK JI HOON. 20 years old.

Hello, I'm YOSHINORI. 20 years old.

Hello, I'm HA YOON BIN. 20 years old.

20 years old?

Hello, I'm KIM JUN KYU. I'm 20 years old.

KIM JUN KYU!

Hello, I'm HARUTO. 16 years old.

Hello, I'm PARK JEONG WOO. 16 years old.

So fresh.

Beautiful.

The atmosphere is so nice.

- On such a nice day, we need to have a cake. - Right.

Shall we bring a cake?

That's big.

- I have to control my weight. - What kind of cake is this?

This?

- Awesome. - Amazing.

It has a lot of chocolate on it.

- Let's put it on top. - On top of the box.

It's okay.

I have to lose weight.

- It is y

Will you put candles on it?

Cup cake?

Please put candles on the cake.

What's wrong?

Don't we have 14 candles?

Right? T

- Let's take one out. - You have to take one out. - Right.

It would be nice if you put it on your hat.

Doesn't it mean that one year old?

- Because it's only one. - It's so cute!

- I'm trembling my hands. - Why is it so cute?

- Thank you. - North, west, south and east? - Fresh.

Why is the upper area empty?

Guys, be careful.

- You have to watch out the fire. - Fire!

Why do you keep trembling your hand?

What's wrong with you?

- Let's do it. - I'm worried.

It will catch fire.

- Kidding. - Now it will catch fire.

Put it on the floor.

What's that voice?

So natural.

Now we're lighting candles...

Let's put it behind.

It's alive.

Right, JUN KYU. Give me that.

- It's still smoking. Let's put it behind us. - Shall we?

Let's do it quickly.

It's still on fire.

What?

- Yum. - Since we lit the candles on the cake,

we need to sing a song to celebrate.

- Shall we start singing together? - Good!

Let's start now. 1, 2, 3, 4.

Congratulations on opening a channel! Congratulations on opening a channel!

Treasure 13's channel. Congratulations on opening!

What?

- What's wrong? Why? - I think it's a bit late.

Hurry up. Hurry up!

Shall we eat some cake?

- Cake? - Wow! - Oh, yeah!

- Let's eat it while talking. - Good.

A few days ago.. Two days ago,

It was JUNG HWAN's birthday. February 18.

Our youngest member JUNG HWAN's birthday!

- Our cutie. - Cutie.

Cutie.

JUNG HWAN, is there any fun episode about your birthday?

- It was fun. - Well,

Episode... At the dorm,

other pulled my leg using a hidden camera.

- Hidden camera. - Prank!

- Right. - JEONG WOO, will you tell us what it was like?

First,

I acted that I would leave the agency.

We talked about it seriously and cried together.

You cried?

- You two checked what each other thinks. - Yes.

I wanted to celebrate JUNG HWAN's birthday but we ended up with talking seriously.

We were surprised, too.

- It was emotional. - I guess JEONG WOO cried more.

- JEONG WOO cried more. -

JUNG HWAN, did you receive any gift from others?

- Elder brothers gave me a cake. - Right.

- It was delicious. - YE DAM separately...

BANG YE DAM.

BANG YE DAM.

BANG YE DAM.

That was memorable.

Also, Magnum members celebrated your birthday, too.

What did they do?

We had a cake together.

We ate a cake together.

- It was quite loud. - Yes, it was loud.

Since we live in two separate dorms, Treasure members threw a party on that day.

Magnum members live in another dorm, so they celebrated the next day.

We blew candles on a cake at a meeting room and talked together.

I enjoyed it, too.

That was meaningful.

- Why? - So how did you feel, JUNG HWAN?

I had a lot of fun.

- Great. - It was the happiest day in 15 years of my life.

- It's an honor! - The happiest day!

- It's my honor. - Right, my honor.

It was the first birthday of a member since Treasure was formed.

It was the best.

That was so cool. CEO Yang's Instagram.

- Right. - That's one of our bucket list items.

- Right - Having a HBD message on his Instagram.

Right.

It was so cool.

- We just moved in a new dorm. - Right. - We recently did.

Now we start living in two dorms,

between Treasure and Magnum.

- Treasure members, will you introduce your roommates? - Yes.

Many fans are curious of that. And we don't know it yet.

Because we recently started living in the two dorms, we don't know yet.

In case of our dorm,

it's strange.

- Many would know it. - Please... - Right, I know.

- There are many ghosts. - It feels like 10 people are living.

- Ghosts? - 12 persons are living there. - Yes, I feel like 12 persons are living there. - Playground.

I'm sharing a room with HARUTO.

I'm using the big bedroom with HARUTO. JUN KYU and YE DAM are using one.

JUNG HWAN is using a single room, and JEONG WOO and JAE HYUK are roommates.

And we keep talking.

With JAE HYUK...

- We never stop talking. - It was like a party yesterday.

- At our dorm , we had a party. - Was it a party?

- JEONG WOO and JAE HYUK's room is full of ghosts. -They're flying.

- So... - Right, it feels like 5 persons are living in it.

HARUTO is my roommate. And four of us are sharing the room together.

- Because we can't enter it. - We can't. - Sharing the big bedroom?

So, JEONG WOO and I are living on the first floor.

HARUTO and JAE HYUK are living on the 2nd floor.

JUN KYU, aren't you afraid of ghosts?

- I can't see any. - I am fine. - I slept on the floor.

He saw the side and said, "I will sleep on the floor".

JUNG HWAN and JUN KYU, are you not afraid of anything? In the dorm?

I don't believe there's a ghost.

- Bewitched! - You have to see it.

- A ghost will come to you! - But you saw that. - You had to see it.

- On the window... That was amazing. - It was real.

I saw legs yesterday. There's something else.

JUN KYU was busy sleeping. He couldn't see it.

- He was busy sleeping. - JUNG HWAN, any scary thing happened?

I have no ghost in my room.

- You may think like that. - JUNG HWAN's room is quiet. - Right.

- You're using it alone, right? - Yes.

- You're using the room alone, right? - Yes.

But I share it with YE DAM.

- I'm sharing my room with YE DAM. - Really?

I didn't know that. Sorry.

ASAHI, who is your roommate?

Let's move on to Magnum's dorm.

- ASAHI. - Magnum's dorm.

- Who is your roommate? - ASAHI! - It's MASHIHO.

- So, the drawing... - A few days ago. - I saw a drawing.

Didn't you draw it with MASHIHO?

We decorated the ladder... I was there.

He was good at decorating it.

The last picture didn't come out well. Right?

- The most important thing didn't came out well. - Too bad. - Too bad.

That's an episode.

- Then... - Will you have anything to say? - Among all the rooms of Treasure 13 members,

I bet mine is the cleanest room.

No. My room is the cleanest.

- Confidence. - The big bedroom is the cleanest.

Magnum's rooms are cleanest.

Magnum members' dorm is the cleanest.

YOON BIN, whom are you sharing your room with?

With YOSHINORI.

- Rapper. - Rappers.

- WY? - WY, YOSHINORI and YOON BIN.

- It's awkward. They're smiling. - Awkward.

- YOON BIN smiles. He feels awkward. - I heard this from YOSHINORI.

- To be honest... - I heard it from YOSHINORI. - About what?

- Go ahead. - To be honest,

YOSHINORI is not that tidy.

- Agreed. - Agreed.

-

It's not always, but sometimes.

Sometimes.

- HYUN SUK, please attach it on the wall. - I'm the tallest. So I will do this.

Great job, HYUN SUK.

- Lack of power. - Crisis.

- Crisis. - Crisis. - Dangerous.

- Guys, don't move a lot. - Okay!

Magnum's dorm is...

Since we introduced our roommates,

let's make a rule to keep at the dorms.

- That's essential. - Because many members are living together,

and we have different personalities and life styles,

it may cause some conflicts among us.

In front of many viewers,

let's make rules and keep them.

- Let's keep them. - Don't violate. - We must keep them. - Let's not violate them.

- Shall we make rules? - JUN KYU, any idea? - Yes?

- Any idea? - I have two.

Let's say one by one. YOSHINORI.

As YOON BIN said,

I will do my laundry well.

That's important.

HARUTO.

Me, too.

I have a lot of things to do.

- Right. - It's not the time for

He takes off his clothes and goes to bed.

He leaves the outfits on the floor?

- Yes. - I will put them in the laundry bag.

It's a promise.

MASHIHO, living in the Magnum dorm, any ideas?

- MASHIHO! - Everyone needs to keep his belongings in order,

and try not to use items that others are using.

We keep this rule at our dorm.

Individualism.

- Good for them. - Everyone cleans up after using things.

- We follow the rule. - See, everyone?

- I will do my best. - I think he holds grudges.

- As the eldest brother... - Whenever I go, - I feel a great sense of responsibility.

- I have two things. - Two. - What are they?

Please dispose of leftover food.

That's PARK JEONG WOO!

- I bet it's JAE HYUK. - Please.

- I have your chicken breast meat on my desk. - It's HARUTO.

- HARUTO. - No, no. - It's HARUTO.

- I saw it! - And one more.

And one more.

Wash yourself before you climb up to my bed or others' beds.

That's HARUTO.

- It's you, I bet. - We wash right after coming home.

We take a shower as soon as we come home.

It's HARUTO.

It's HARUTO.

- I have one. - What's that?

Someone takes a shower and it feels like 3 hours.

I think I know who it is.

- This person. - He does this, too.

- In water. - He enjoys lower-body bathing.

- It feels like 3 hours. - He's famous. - Right.

- JUN KYU always spends a long time in the bathtub. - It feels like, I mean.

It feels like 3 hours.

Our exemplary student YE DAM. What's your ideas?

Get up at 7 AM and read books.

BANG YE DAM!

If you get up early in the morning, everything goes well.

- Right. - Don't be in a rush in the morning.

I hope you can get up earlier and stretch yourself.

- Right. - That's true.

I guess you guys wake up too late and do things in a rush. Because you agreed.

That's HARUTO, I bet.

All of these are for us.

- Let's keep it from today. - Okay.

Let's choose one, the golden rule.

The one that everyone agrees to keep.

- Excuse me. - What is it?

May I say something?

The number of hearts surpassed 10 million.

10 million hearts!

Thank you so much!

It's awesome!

Don't we have questions on the comment?

If we ask them to ask questions, fans will leave questions.

Is there anything you want to know about us?

We can read comments.

If you have questions, please ask us. We will choose

and answer your questions shortly.

Please ask many questions.

Will you let JUNG HWAN say?

Right, JUNG HWAN.

- Right. - Let him say. - Let's go.

- Go, go! - Let's hear what he says first and answer questions.

Make the order when doing the laundry.

Right. Wow, a great idea.

Yesterday, at the dorm..

Yesterday.

Let's decide the order for today. I will go first. I saw yesterday.

- I will do it first. - My laundry is in the washing machine. - It's me. I forgot.

It takes 1 hour and a half to finish the laundry.

Two persons at maximum.

Two persons at maximum per day.

You go ahead. I will sleep later.

I'm sorry to say this, but my laundry is inside the washing machine.

Oh, I wonder what it meant.

One of the questions is, "Who's the loudest person?"

- At the dorm? - Yes.

- This... - Let's pick two from Treasure

- And two from Magnum. - It's hard to choose two.

- There's one. - They sit side by side.

- They're sitting together. - They sit close to each other.

For us, the loudest two are sitting together.

We can tell even if we're living in another dorm.

- It would be boring without them. - Right.

- It would be boring, without them. - We need them.

- But they're too loud. - Too loud.

- Did you decide two from Treasure? - Yes.

For Treasure, PARK JEONG WOO

- and JAE HYUK. - But you're as loud as them.

- No way! - Really.

- Well... - JUN KYU, please stay still. - When excited, he's flying.

He's doing the back steps while drinking water.

- That's so real. - No.

At Magnum... I guess it's me and MASHIHO.

- That is so... - Approved. - Really.

- Me and Mashiho? - Mashiho is a hidden treasure.

- No one can beat Jihoon. - Yeah, right.

He did not allow Doyoung and Mashiho to be awake until 3.

- Oh, my. - He kept waking them up.

"Hey, let's have fun, Doyoung".

- Two more questions. - Shall we read them out? - Lots of questions.

Please select one.

"Who does not wake up so hard?"

We have two. Each one for each dorm.

Oh, we've got the answer.

He does not wake up.

- Never. - Approved.

Haruto and Jeongwoo share a room.

- It takes thirty minutes to wake him up. - I mean it.

At 9:30, an alarming sound is on. Whose phone?

- Me. - No, in our room.

Sorry. That is mine.

Hyunsuk gets up so early.

- He wakes others up early. - I have to.

So...the answer to the question is...

Haruto and Junkyu.

I can get up so easily.

- I can. - Really?

- I get up so easily and prep to go out. - You've changed for half the year.

Sorry.

Magnum.

Asahi.

Asahi.

Say some Japanese.

Japanese is also important here.

- It is a good idea for the Japanese members to say hello in Japanese. - Asahi.

You don't speak Japanese.

- You only speak Korean. - Each out of the four who speak Japanese.

- Each by each. - Some of us do speak it.

Yeah.

- Who? - So...

- Who? - First, Japanese... - All together?

- Each! - Yeah, each. Mashiho, Asahi, Yoshinori and Haruto.

Those who are supporting us.

Saying hello in Japanese.

- Hello. - Hi!

Japanese!

Hi!

Please support me.

I am 19 years old in Korea but 17 years old in Japan.

- Mashiho! - Mashiho!

I am 17 years old in Japan and 19 years old in Korea. Mashiho.

Next.

- Asahi. - Asahi.

Asahi.

Hello.

Asahi! Asahi!

I will work hard. Please support me.

- Then, Yoshinori and Haruto. - Yoshinori.

- Rappers. - Yoshinori.

Hello, I am Yoshinori.

I will work hard. Please support me.

Next, Haruto.

Hello, I am Haruto.

It is not available.

- Haruto, speak Korean. - Nope. - Japanese is not available.

Say that you are working hard.

Please support me. I will work hard.

So awkward!

Then, we were about to set some rules.

To wrap it up...

- Set the time for doing the laundry. - Just one.

- Set some time order. - That matters.

Yeah.

Our V LIVE is coming to an end.

- Yeah. - Jaehyuk?

We have an integrated channel for these 13 members.

- Yeah. - Anything you want to show to your fans?

Eating shows.

- Drawing. - Jeongwoo, you can go on an eating show.

- Putting figures together. - Showing it to them.

- Anything we want to show. - Eating shows.

- You go. - Yeah.

- Traveling. - Oh...for me.

- Don't do it. - Not bungee-jumping!

- Really? - What I want...

- We often go to Hongdae. - Yeah.

Turning on V LIVE in Hongdae!

Awesome.

- Hey. - Good. - Are you ready? - Well.

I feel nervous.

It will be fun.

- It will be. - Then, we could meet by doing that show. - Awesome.

It holds lots of significance.

Then, we get some requests.

While receiving questions, there is some delay.

- Each... - Be quiet.

Yoonbin?

- Well...we all... - Yeah.

We divide into teams.

- I want to do 'Running Man'. - That will be fun.

Yes, yes.

- Oh, yeah. - Me.

In the agency building.

It will be good. Playing games.

- Questions? - Anyone who can speak dialects?

- Jihoon? - Can you show it to us?

- Please. - Oh, yeah.

- Let's go. - Here we go.

What should I say?

I will do it. Park Jihoon, how have you been?

- You speak... - Oh, I dropped it.

Not speaking in standard Korean...

- Then, Yoonbin? - Okay.

Gwangju swag!

Gyeongsang-do dialect.

Then, let's wrap up.

- Well, all the comments are the same. - Hello.

Hello. I am Park Jihoon. 19 years old.

- I have seen it in a drama. - Hello, I am Park Jihoon.

- Park Jihoon. - Hey, are you confidence?

- Scary! - Too manly.

Lots of dialects.

- If I feel hurried, I use it. - Yeah.

Good.

Me and...Yoonbin.

- One more. - Haruto.

I did like it... - Mashiho.

- I did like... - He does speak that way.

"Jihoon," Mashiho says.

You should clear it away.

You should clear it away.

- You should work hard. - Junkyu does it.

Me?

- No. - It is not a dialect.

- He has his own tone. - It is being out of focus.

Going off on a tangent.

- Any other question? - Anything you want to do.

- Anything... - Yedam told something.

What is his answer?

I want to go fishing.

- It is too hard. - Big fish.

- Catching big fish. - With V LIVE on,

catching big fish is my dream.

We each have such dreams.

How big?

- A shark? - This much.

Tuna?

- It must be yummy. - It is fun to fish.

- I love it. - Then, Jeongwoo?

The same was Jihoon.

- What was that? - Doing live in Hongdae.

- Shopping. - Selfie camera.

- Shooting everywhere we go. - It will be fun.

- I watched Japanese guys being in Osaka. - I wish I could have been there.

You went to a new agency building.

Garosu-gil Road?

Yeah, that is what I want.

Then, let's check out

what our fans want us to do. About two things?

- Good. - Excuse me?

- You love it? - Yeah. - High fives!

- Good. - It's been a while.

- Hey, here is a question. - Thank you.

Who is late while preparing to go out?

- Well... - Me...

The question was about the things they would want us to do on V LIVE.

Two channels.

Haruto is late.

- He is slow. - The slowest.

Junkyu was late and slow. - Not true.

Taking a shower so fast.

- Then, how could he? - So fast.

13 people's VLOG.

- It will be fun. - I want to travel. - Karaoke.

- Going to a karaoke. - Approved.

- Answer this. - What?

Who takes most care of others just as a mother?

- A mother? - The one who likes a mom.

- Hyunsuk? - He is. - Hyunsuk. - Yeah.

Hyunsuk.

He is like a mother as well as a father.

Father!

Okay.

Then...

- We should... - I wish we did more.

Well, we should go.

We have to prepare many things.

We should have talks later.

It was a bit short today.

- Too short. - Yeah!

We will communicate on our channel.

With more content and stories on,

we will interact with you.

Please follow us. Come visit!

Then, we should go.

- Oh, no. - Let's say good bye. - Yeah.

- Are you ready? - Yeah. - We gotta go.

- 2, 3! - Hello! - Bye! - No, you've been...

You've been with...

- You've... - What? - What?

- Hello. - Bye!

- Bye! - Bye!

Thank you.

Thank you.

- Thank you. - Bye! See you everyday.

For more infomation >> VLIVE Open Channel Celebration Surprise - TREASURE 13 [ENG/INDOSUB] - Duration: 31:22.

-------------------------------------------

YouTube Striked My Channel!! - Duration: 2:25.

For more infomation >> YouTube Striked My Channel!! - Duration: 2:25.

-------------------------------------------

Mau Nonton Channel Teman(NontonSaja) - Duration: 10:01.

For more infomation >> Mau Nonton Channel Teman(NontonSaja) - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

పాకిస్థాన్ ప్రధానికి సవాల్ ll IMRAN KHAN ll AMARENDHER SINGH ll BK channel ll - Duration: 1:31.

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

please subscribe for more videos

For more infomation >> పాకిస్థాన్ ప్రధానికి సవాల్ ll IMRAN KHAN ll AMARENDHER SINGH ll BK channel ll - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

[MIRRORED] แบกไม่ไหว - UrboyTJ Ft. LAZYLOXY | Dance Practice Tunie Channel - Duration: 5:20.

For more infomation >> [MIRRORED] แบกไม่ไหว - UrboyTJ Ft. LAZYLOXY | Dance Practice Tunie Channel - Duration: 5:20.

-------------------------------------------

How to Change YouTube Channel URL URDU/HINDI New Video 2019 - Duration: 2:26.

Assalam-o-Alaikum.Friends.

Today i am going to show you How to change Channel URl.

After start the i have a request please subscribe my channel & press the bell icon

To get all new updates.

Let's Start The Video.

First off all open chrome Browser.

Click onyour account logo

then setting

advance setting

click Here.

Type Your Url

& confirm

copy txt & confirm choice

And Now your Channel URl has Been Changed

I hope you like this video Iff you Like the videoplease like comment Subscribe & Share thirs video

Thanks For Watching.

For more infomation >> How to Change YouTube Channel URL URDU/HINDI New Video 2019 - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

How To Start a YouTube Channel in 2019 | Financial Independence Now - Duration: 11:38.

Hello everybody I'm Les Waller on the Financial Independence Now YouTube

channel and I want to help you gain financial independence now so you can

enjoy the things you want for the rest of your life. So join me now as I show

you six tips on how to start a YouTube channel. Number one just get started!

Really? Yes! Absolutely! Just get started if you want to have

you want to start a YouTube channel you have to make a YouTube channel the more

I think about it the more that that actually makes sense there are so many

people out here that I see comments saying oh I'm I'm thinking about it or

I'm looking on all these videos but they're not taking the steps that they

need so right now what you're gonna do is you're gonna log in to your gmail

account you'll see over here on the on the right-hand side you'll see that I've

got I'm logged in to a gmail account of mine um and what we're gonna do is we're

to create a youtube channel for you right now

make sure you open up a tab so you can just see this do that while I'm doing it

so we are now in a an account with no channel on it we want to go to

www.youtube.com

Hit Return

So, here we are at youtube.com; now as you'll see up on the upper right hand corner

here it says create a video or post so we will go ahead and click on create a

video or post we will click on upload video so now it says upload as and then

you can put your name here my first last name there and if I clicking create

channel you agree to the Terms of Service of course so then you will click

create channel. Oh, because I had Les dot Waller there so it actually created

a channel probably called Les.Waller there. Hahaha! So you've created a channel so now

you can actually select files to upload to your video in the future I'm going to

be uploading a video that shows how to optimize your channel for people that

find it people that visit it or people that search on your channel to look for

your content so I've gone ahead and switched accounts

to my Financial Independence channel so that way you can see that I have no

videos uploaded and it is starting from scratch I just made this channel we'll

see it here in a second this is the new format for YouTube it's some things are

not here like they should be unfortunately if you go to videos here

you will see we have no videos so if I want to customize my channel see now I

have to go to classic studio to customize my channels if you're starting

now you're going to end up going back and forth between the new studio beta

and custom so let's go ahead and go to customize channel and as you can see

here I don't have any channel art I don't have any logo so I don't have

anything at this point but like I said I will make a video when I'm updating this

then I will make a video that shows that in my about page I did put a description

but I am going to change this because that is much too long I want that to

reflect my elevator speech first which is click on the little pencil over here

Control V, return return done real basic description I want to help you gain

financial independence now so you can enjoy the things you want for the rest

of your life that is what I have to offer on this channel. Number two, share

your channel share it with your friends and family when you're sharing it with

your friends and family I would say to share it once and then let them decide

on their own whether they want to support your channel or not because you

don't want to be pushy you don't want to be obnoxious or anything like that

either either they either they're going to support you or they're not let them

make the decision because really your friends and family will make up such a

small number of the group of subscribers that in the community that you're gonna

build so don't rely on your friends and family because you all want to get that

first 10 subscribers don't worry about it

subscribers will come by following what I tell you to do. Part of sharing your

channel will be to make a Facebook group and page we're on facebook and we want

to create a page and a group so first we're gonna do it's

really going to go it's a business page name will be financial independence now

category entrepreneur I think it's gonna be the best for my particular case I

will continue we will skip this for the moment and we will skip a cover photo so

what we want to do is we want to brand across all the social media accounts

that we're making so we're gonna come up with the same picture that we will use

for the logo here as we will on Instagram as we will on Twitter as we will on YouTube

same with a banner art the banner art will be the same across all those for

all the platforms alrighty so we have Financial Independence Now as a page we

also want to create a group Financial Independence Now add some people I'm

gonna add my older brother personalize your in the invite with the notes let me

add a note so we have created a group on Facebook so we've created a group we've

created a page on Facebook most people probably already have an instra,

Instagram account you can have up to five accounts on your iPhone so we are

going to make a new Instagram account on the iPhone yeah let me explain this so

we're going to on the iPhone we're going to settings, control center, customize

controls, screen recording we just did it hit the plus sign so we've added that so

you're supposed to be able to swipe up when you're when you're there so let's

go ahead and go to Instagram from the bottom very bottom of the screen, screen

recording, start recording we're now recording microphones off I'm gonna go

ahead and turn the microphone on okay I'm gonna assume it's being recorded so

we come here we go to settings, add an account alright we're gonna try and use

the phone

all righty

I'm eighteen or older, skip adding to Facebook, skip, skip, skip, skip, save so

we've made it we've added an Instagram account on the phone we'll go ahead and stop

the recording let me see if I can log out switch accounts maybe I have to do

this oh so when you log in you've got using the username not the email address

all right so we now have an Instagram a second Instagram account on our phone

specifically for this purpose next step second Twitter account same thing we'll

come back to our phone go to Twitter we'll click on the lower part here

record the screen it's recording and the steps for adding a second account here

tap and hold on the Me button in the bottom right corner of the screen I

don't see me buttons but there was the home button on lower left corner of the

screen we want to create a new account the name will be financial independence

now phone number or email address

next next create your account sign up we sent you a code we verify it need a

password have a favorite selfie upload it now, skip, describe yourself

skip, not now, skip, suggestions next, let's go, alright so we've created a second

Twitter account on our iPhone now you can see by holding the lower right

button that we can go back and forth to either account

that concludes the second part. So number three is to focus on a niche you don't

want to be something that is so broad that no one's going to be able to find

you you and also when you're making content it's gonna be all over the place

so you want to focus on a niche especially you want to try and do

something that you're interested in and are passionate about because that

passion has got to show through when you're talking to the people in

front of you so I want to help those that want to become financially

independent and I want to share my journey starting from from this point

forward obtaining financial independence for myself and in so doing I will share

with others to help them become financially independent now so that they

can enjoy the rest of their lives so you want to come up with a 30 second

elevator speech so to speak that way if you meet some in the elevator you meet

someone on the street they say "hey what do you do?" I want to help you to gain

financial independence now so you can do the right things that you enjoy for the

rest of your life; that's number three. Number four, engage with others so one of

the reasons that we have made this Facebook group this Facebook page this

Instagram account this Twitter account the YouTube channel is to get out there

and engage with people. Number five, focus on YouTube fundamentals basic things

for your video video title thumbnails tags description playlists and YouTube's made

available the YouTube creator Academy which there are videos there that tell

you exactly what you need to do after all YouTube wants you to be successful

because if you're successful then they are also going to be more successful.

Number six, content is king you need to add value to

someone's life you need to be consistent so at a minimum you're gonna want to be

posting once a week; the before mentioned tips that I have talked about came from

Video Influencers video "7 Tips to Grow from 0" in the description below

you'll find a link to their video to go to our well it's great that's what we need

to have recorded

For more infomation >> How To Start a YouTube Channel in 2019 | Financial Independence Now - Duration: 11:38.

-------------------------------------------

# T-series won , most subscribe channel in Youtube? Live! - Duration: 2:59.

Hey guys, what's up? its me your Flynn Rider how are you doing today?

So Guys ,I want to Welcome you welcome you in our new segment of the channel

look into what topics ,where are going on so in this today's video I'm gonna talk

about the ongoing battle for the most subscribe YouTube channel

as you guys know right now in YouTube there is a battle going on between

PewDiePie and T-series well guys i'm following this battle since last august

and whenever i look T it is a soft cap and the side of that subcarrier on

comments going on flying on you know and sometimes you saw in that coming they

are not shameful you PI's blah blah this red is making me really sad to hear that

kind of sentence from from viewers guys as you know YouTube is not be another

company or corporation corporate platform it is all easy tubers so if you

see this point you know t-series is not even a YouTube world in system it's just

a music giant however as in the case of PewDiePie he is a rare youtuber is here

on his channel all alone he's contains our knowledge center around him - FIFA

is the face of the face of the YouTube he has been always more software YouTube

channels no matter what happens imagine TCD takeover or what it won't affect it

because he's a real youtuber and he has always there he has been always there

for us he inspire us as being a new youtuber I always look at his contents

and it is firming to do this to do this to run my own channel so guys you don't

have to be a you don't have to be sad even if the t-series is saying taking

over 30 deep eyes place because the GT series as I said as I mentioned it's

eg burn it's just a music channel so you know guys we inside I wanna say that we

have already won the battle yes we have already morning so please don't be so

sad I know the song can be so really close right now

it's a yeah so many people test different opinions so if you have any

comments or anything please write it down below I know I know

so can be thought of is like less than state college but for me for me I have a

different opinion I take it as a thank you nothing because

VG by is more software channel for me so in the I want a nice video with is a

pretty small which is small sentence I suggest she defies the king of the

YouTube so no matter what happened he is always be the most subscribed to the

channel thank you guys that's all for this video please do subscribe and keep

keep tuning

you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét