Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily me Feb 20 2019

I need health, health

Whoa?!

Duuude... the random stole my health pack

What the...

Who do you fight with?

There are players here

They are coming from behind

Oh! Here they come

We should get inside and stay quite

Sasho you are all alone there

Why did you came here

The circle is here

Hey, how about we get on top of the buildings?

They are inside

There is one with a golden gears

Take the right flank

I'll try

Two are shooting at me

Go! Go! Are you move in?

Where are you?

One left only

Aww! I'm almost dead

LOL! It's next to me!

He isn't trying to revive his teammates

Although he isn't able

Yeeahhhhhh That's it dude!

Just to let you know, that's how you doing

champions

For more infomation >> PROWLER Made Me A Champion [Apex Legends] - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

Whole House Clean With Me | Cleaning Motivation! - Duration: 8:57.

good morning and welcome to the Kirrane Family Diaries hello Siog

are you going to intro the video Siog if you're new here please subscribe and

give this video a big thumbs up today's video is a whole house clean

with me I've actually got a really good cleaning

schedule as a minute um I don't I don't hate cleaning but I don't like feeling

like I'm doing it all the time so I have actually revolutionized my cleaning

schedule and I keeps me on top of everything it makes me feel like the

house always clean and I'm not cleaning every second of the day so if you want

me to share that with you let me know in the comments and I will do a cleaning

schedule a video yeah so comment below if you want to take a cleaning schedule

that will save your time and your Saturday now in the last video you would

have seen that we've potty-trained knowning so for the past three days this

week the last three days just gone I have been dedicating myself to that so

my cleaning schedule has been put on the shelf everything else has been put on

the shelf I just focused on her so today is a whole house clean with me so that I

can get back on top of everything so that I can implement my schedule again

on Monday and feel like everything is just right again but I just have to do a

whole house clean first to get on top of it the I really have put everything

aside um sorry I'm just watching my neighbors welcome back I have let

everything go the house is really it some rooms are fine but other rooms are

just like the kitchen is like a bomb hit it which I was expecting I knew it was

going to get like that because I've been focusing on the potty training so yeah

this is a catch-up clean um hopefully it motivates you I don't know about you but

I love watching people cleaning their house

cleaning it just expose me on or something or it's a bit of like

camaraderie you know you're in it together

I hope this motivates you if you have something to do and yeah that's good to

it okay so the first thing I do is go around and pick up any dirty laundry and

any dirty dishes that are upstairs it's usually empty bottles and glasses and

then I strip any beds that need stripped so in this case it's the kids bed

I'm just stripping them now and I'll come up later and tidy the room and

remake the bed I like to start with getting the laundry and the dishes so

that I can run the washing machine in the dishwasher and hang out clothes to

dry first so that those things are happening while I'm doing everything

else in the house as you can see everything has just been

left everywhere over the last few days the kids are going to clean off the all

the toys from the living room for me and so that when I finished my things I'll

be able to Hoover in here and clean so I'm just gonna grab a wash out of the

washing machine and I'll put this out on the line and then I'm gonna stick

another load of laundry on I always put a color catcher in my mixed washes and I

use the earth choice laundry liquid and the earth choice laundry Soaker it's got

no those products have no harsh chemicals in them they're all plant

based formulas so I really like them I actually loved our washing line here

it's so big I can fit about 3 to 4 washes of clothes on it and it being in

Australia I can usually get most loads of laundry right so this is the reality

of my kitchen at the minute I'm starting off by emptying the dishwasher and then

I will refill it with all the dishes I've collected from the house and the

dishes that have piled up in the kitchen

after that I will hand wash any dishes that need hand washed and I get a little

basket and pick up all the things that are sort of accumulated in the kitchen

that need to be put away around the house the kitchen is always like a

catch-all area in our house

after I'm just gonna give the sink a good scrub with a brillo pad I don't do

this every day but I did maybe once a week and it just gets rid of any

residual funk and grinding and gets the sink nice and sparkly makes the kitchen

feel really clean so I go over it with brillo pad and then rinse it all off and

then I'll wipe it down with a muslin cloth I have loads of muslin cloth

leftover from when their kids were a little baby and they were so handy for

wiping up spills and spit off and I have cast them all because they're so good

for caning as well so if you have a baby Atef Liam pissed or you're having a baby

definitely invest in muslin cause they are so handy just the kitchen nice and

clean and tidy it felt so good to get this done my bedroom didn't need much I

always have to clean this mirror I'm just cleaning it with white vinegar

solution I always have to clean it because the kids are always putting

their little hand cream soda and I'm just dusting off some cleaning any

surfaces and heading bedside lockers and that's it really for our bedroom I'm

going over any marks that will find on the walls with a wet cloth and some

cream bleach now I don't make using cream beige but this is the best thing

that I have found for the walls the wax in the wall so if you can think of

anything natural alternatives I would love to hear I just

wipe off the mirror in the bathroom and give the vanity a good clean and this is

another earth choice bathroom cleaner I gift a bath a good scrub as well and the

bath mat and

just rinse everything oh that's bathroom done really

I'm spraying the toilets with white vinegar I'm just in an old bottle and

then I put some of this dish washing powder in it I just have it in another

container now that this is the dishwasher it's just got essential oils

and bicarb Matilda and that in it so it's got nothing hard no harsh chemicals

in it and it really gets to the toilet nice and clean

I'm just hiding up the kids room their books and we making their bed with some

fresh sheets putting away any bits that are lying on

the floor and then the kids are helping me with tidy up all the rest of the

cushions and stuff that's on the floor I could wear the coat it's so crummy with

kids and Hoover I favorites all the heist and this is my favorite bit when I

get to put the cushions and throws and everything back in place in this room I

feel like when this room is tidy the whole house feels tidy and then I can

shower okay that's it the whole house is done I am sweating out to tie my hair up

because it was getting so hot and sweaty yeah please give this video a big thumbs

up don't forget to subscribe and let me know in the comments if you want to see

my clean schedule and I will be coming back into now Monday and so that I don't

have to do big mega cleans like this at weekend yeah and I will see in the next

one bye

For more infomation >> Whole House Clean With Me | Cleaning Motivation! - Duration: 8:57.

-------------------------------------------

Por esto no me gusta que me den clase PROFESORAS JAPONESAS😥 - Duration: 6:34.

For more infomation >> Por esto no me gusta que me den clase PROFESORAS JAPONESAS😥 - Duration: 6:34.

-------------------------------------------

Ps91 Be With Me - Haugen - Duration: 3:11.

www.CatholicChristianMIDI.com

www.CatholicChristianMIDI.com

For more infomation >> Ps91 Be With Me - Haugen - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

Draw me a star (Story telling, Phonics / 스토리 텔링, 파닉스) - Duration: 5:05.

Draw me a star written and illustrated by Eric Carle

Draw me a star.

And the artist drew a star.

It was a good star.

Draw me the Sun, said the star.

And the artist drew the Sun.

It was a warm Sun.

Draw me a tree, said the Sun.

And the artist drew a tree.

It was a lovely tree.

Draw me a woman and a man

And the artist drew a handsome couple.

Draw us a house, said the couple.

And the artist drew a house.

It was a strong house.

Draw me a dog, said the house.

And the artist drew a dog.

It was a big dog.

Draw me a cat, said the dog.

Draw me a bird, said the cat.

Draw me a butterfly, said the bird.

Draw me a flower, said the butterfly.

And the artist drew red and yellow and blue and purple flowers.

Draw us a cloud, said the flowers.

And the artist drew clouds heavy with rain

Draw me the night, said the rainbow.

And the artist drew a dark night.

Draw me the moon, said the night.

And the artist drew a full moon.

Draw me a star, said the moon.

Down,

over,

left,

and right,

draw

a star

oh so

bright

It was a good star.

Hold on to me, said the star to the artist.

Then, together, they traveled across the night sky.

For more infomation >> Draw me a star (Story telling, Phonics / 스토리 텔링, 파닉스) - Duration: 5:05.

-------------------------------------------

Svator & JayLuboG - Tease Me (prod.Danny E.B) - Duration: 3:31.

For more infomation >> Svator & JayLuboG - Tease Me (prod.Danny E.B) - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Oh My Girl - Remember Me (Inst.) - Duration: 3:17.

Remember me

Do you remember me

The way I look in your eyes

Looking at me, I liked it a lot

You made me know who I am that even I didn't know

It was so lucky to meet you yeah

There will never be a coincidence like this again

You always said this as if you were engraving it

Go against it, be wrong

Even if I go back, I'll be in the same spot

Oh it's obvious even if I come back

Oh why in my mind

Oh are you spreading dazzlingly?

Disappear

You were lovely then

My memories of us are lingering in my mind

The premature love story

Shines on my like the stars

When I close my eyes Remember me

Magic begins Remember me

Because it was my first time Remember me

I just liked it

Do you remember The fireworks at that time

Even among so many memories like the grains of sand

I can find you in an instant

I start to wonder how do you remember me

How was I? Yeah

Actually, there were only you and me in my world at that time

Hi, I was sicker than having a cold for a while

Oh I drew you

Oh in the dark sky

Oh to be dazzling again bang bang

Disappear

You were lovely then

My memories of us are lingering in my mind

The premature love story

Shines on my like the stars

When I close my eyes Remember me

Magic begins Remember me

Because it was my first time Remember me

I just liked it

Do you remember The fireworks at that time

Remember me You and I at that time

The color of the sky only for us like the fireworks

Don't forget it ah ah no no

Even if after a long time Miss me sometimes

The biggest flower I've ever seen in my life

The festival only for two of us

Even if the season is back Beyond the time

That was the most beautiful remember me

I send a letter remember me

Because of you remember me

My heart just fluttered

Do you remember The fireworks at that time

When I close my eyes Remember me

Magic begins Remember me

Because it was my first time Remember me

I just liked it

Do you remember The fireworks at that time

Remember me

Remember me

For more infomation >> Oh My Girl - Remember Me (Inst.) - Duration: 3:17.

-------------------------------------------

(G) I-DLE - Listen to me (여자) 아이들 - 내 얘길 들어줘요 (mixed with Ode to my father/ 국제시장 movie) - Duration: 3:49.

@2307__karine Park Min Seo ❤❤⛤

Too hards to say it

I'll be here, waiting for you

Cant you see it?

When you staring at me, with your cold eyes

I felt so strange

I know, i cant hold it anymore

The darks of night skies

Similiar to my heart

Cant you catch your heart which is runaway?

Sometimes

Please listen to me

Really deeps in my heart

I want to telling you about something

Its okay if little bit far

Its okay if you pushing me

I always at the same place

I can waiting and watching you like foolish

Looks a like you hates me so much

I was here, calling you

Please listen it

Our precious memory always spinning around

Feels like its over now

I hates its just ended like that

Shooting star

Seems so tired, just like my heart

You cant back to the cold

Sometimes

Please listen to me

Really deeps on my heart

I want to telling you about something

Its okay if little bit far

Its okay if you pushing me

I always at the same place

I can waiting and watching you like foolish

Then, why you just leaving me?

Are you even ever being serious?

Tell the truths

Are we really done?

We cant go back

Please come back

Please be on my side

I cant make a noise

I miss to listen your voice

I didnt want to gone more far again

Dont pushed me

I always waiting

I love you, i love you, Dear

For more infomation >> (G) I-DLE - Listen to me (여자) 아이들 - 내 얘길 들어줘요 (mixed with Ode to my father/ 국제시장 movie) - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Ex's Hate Me - RICT Cover (Phiên bản cute phô mai que) - Duration: 3:42.

For more infomation >> Ex's Hate Me - RICT Cover (Phiên bản cute phô mai que) - Duration: 3:42.

-------------------------------------------

Sauce Walka Type Beat // 'On Me" [FREE] - Duration: 3:39.

www.thebeatgeek.com

For more infomation >> Sauce Walka Type Beat // 'On Me" [FREE] - Duration: 3:39.

-------------------------------------------

Todo sobre Xiaomi mi 9 y lo que no me gustó - Duration: 4:21.

For more infomation >> Todo sobre Xiaomi mi 9 y lo que no me gustó - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

je me fais tuer par kinstaar no fake - Duration: 0:15.

vraiment lui omg # °-°

For more infomation >> je me fais tuer par kinstaar no fake - Duration: 0:15.

-------------------------------------------

Karl Lagerfeld : "Ma mère me disait que je ressemblait à une vieille gouine" ! - Duration: 1:40.

For more infomation >> Karl Lagerfeld : "Ma mère me disait que je ressemblait à une vieille gouine" ! - Duration: 1:40.

-------------------------------------------

DRIFTBOARD OUT NOW! 1V1 ME! | Playing with Subs | GIVEAWAY COMING SOON?! - Duration: 1:48:46.

For more infomation >> DRIFTBOARD OUT NOW! 1V1 ME! | Playing with Subs | GIVEAWAY COMING SOON?! - Duration: 1:48:46.

-------------------------------------------

Marvel 超級反派 Thanos 滅霸 - You Can't Stop Me !! - Duration: 3:13.

For more infomation >> Marvel 超級反派 Thanos 滅霸 - You Can't Stop Me !! - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Madar Ke Samne Muhammad S A W Ke Shahr Me Mujhe Zibah Kia Gaya - Duration: 2:18.

For more infomation >> Madar Ke Samne Muhammad S A W Ke Shahr Me Mujhe Zibah Kia Gaya - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

ada & leon ✦ come and find me - Duration: 0:48.

No!

Leon!

Ada?

Who is that?

Ada!

This is getting old.

Saving your ass - that's twice.

Ada!

Where is Leon when I need him?

For more infomation >> ada & leon ✦ come and find me - Duration: 0:48.

-------------------------------------------

출근준비 vlog l 같이 출근해요ㅣGot ready with me for work l korean living in seoul vlog - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> 출근준비 vlog l 같이 출근해요ㅣGot ready with me for work l korean living in seoul vlog - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

COME WITH ME TO DOLLAR TREE + HAUL! LAVENDER, BURLAP AND MORE! 19 FEBRUARY 2019 - Duration: 36:30.

I know that vacation hey guys for in dollar tree and we don't have a cart oh

these are new I swear they have like the cutest little solar stakes and decor

who's that black panther oh this is a new one

nope I saw glitter and knew I'm so tempted to

buy Easter stuff but I don't want to you know but I think I am Valentine's Day

stuff but that's over by the time this video goes up I think we saw this one I

know he didn't Mandarin patchouli and we saw this

candle holder when we were in Vegas I have playlist come with me to Dollar

Tree playlist if you guys missed out on any of the videos

there are so many different candles up here I thought I saw these what I didn't

like cedar volcanic burst oh sorry I found some new Easter - cord that says

Easter that says welcome that says welcome oh look at these little eggs oh

my goodness oh I love like the farmhouse sort of like rustic vibe if you guys

don't know we do Dollar Tree DIY videos every week be sure to check out the

description and the link right there they have lots of you found eggs over

there too we saw these last year that one's new

I love the faux wood paneling and I really like when they include like oh

well this one doesn't have you but this one does like the metal put the faux

wood or like the mixture I forgot to show you guys the ribbon I remember

these last year styrofoam egg garland six feet you like the duck

these are stakes eggs all that one's pretty all the way at the top I see I

need to get some did you just say I don't need to get some just look with

your eyes I thought that's what you said these are gorgeous so vibrant getting

ready for the springtime

those are looks like a little teenager picking out flowers for her room or

something

look at these gorgeous blue flowers I haven't seen these before

these are gorgeous

lavender and there's something else mixed in there are you smelling these

look No small little 4-pack oh and here's a hunter green set right

here what do you see those are for your garden yes but you don't have a garden

but I mean you can still put it in the ground

that's like decoration sorry is loving this no cart thing I'm like going crazy

but this is a small Dollar Tree so it shouldn't be too bad

look at that for put it down okay

these are so funny I didn't realize there were so many different ones

I don't know what section this is it reminds me of like this oh there it is

basket stuffers right there in the face there's some little toys over here these

are news the area and the vamp arena

this one's new as well and I see a Mickey Mouse one oh yeah these are made

great little stocking stuffers oh sorry but there's a puzzle marina catching

balls this is making me like wanna buy stocking basket stuffers now DIY stuff

for the kiddies we have paint sets this one's over here

and here the Saint Patrick's Day

inflatable cup holders you could put that in your bathtub

these are so cute I guess somebody took those off with their little clips and

you can put them in your hair or like on and stuff centerpieces these are

new we're done building these are so cool I love the container and the Legos

or building blocks inside there's two different ones

oh no three it's like a spaceship a jeep and a car that's cool

somebody asked if the seeds and I think they just said if the seeds were good in

here and I don't know yeah I just I don't know if you know I just know in

the comment would you find what is that

said a frog I just saw this little fairy garden house this one's a new has a

little pine cone top it is so cute they have some really big pots down here I

love the diamond and the texture good this pretty ball so sparkly and this

gift wrap is gorgeous I put in like a picture frame or something this is a

pretty gift bag the car yeah you can reach the card this Dollar Tree has

eight the other dollar trees at all red ones

number ones no we have 8

let's stop oh this is big and new out he's hitting me with the cart

look at these napkins we're over here in like the wedding I think a mommy and the

baby shower section you gonna make dinner well what are you gonna make okay

babies going right chick peas and rice

and what bings I so beans these are gorgeous by the way you guys I haven't

seen any of these in dollars tree so many so many different I don't know what

a grab look at these little treat bags with the unicorns my city how many of

you all knew that I was born and raised in Washington DC

let's see I don't see any like new books oh these are no squeak the Lion mr.

wrinkles Oh one hand struggle let's pull it down mr. wrinkles

okay sorry which one do you want pick one you didn't even see the cover on

that one

there's the pigs we have to pick one which one do you want you want the pig

the duck and the chicken and the whole squad here look at that one look what I

found

really cool you found the same book

there's some cool now some new little treasures over here

just for boys I think it's a little activity book coloring book this Dollar

Tree doesn't have the iridescent gems that was such an amazing find like 4

different ones that's pretty good I showed them in the previous come with me

to down the tree if you didn't check that out or if you don't know what I'm

talking about my funny that's pretty cool she loves

dinosaurs oh that's so cool they have the names on them you want this puzzle

yes sure everybody sorry mate yes you guys can put it together

oh here's a little dog and cat look at that one so he's really good at puzzles

like really good and this one is alphabets or your alphabets she's

putting them all on the car you guys

I think we're just gonna get one okay

this one's the numbers these are nice little gifts and I think there's one

more okay pick two

all right what he said did my life just get easier

i I did not want to do the moss DIYs because it's so messy I'm showing them

what am I gonna make I'm like so excited right now and it's on burlap oh this is

exciting I wonder if it actually you know holds

we're gonna get some some succulent pigs

the black and white they have some colorful twine over here as well not

that this is not twine but these are orange and I love this gorgeous pink

sheer ribbon it's like a cotton candy pink and then there's like a jelly bean

pink you guys like bears oh this blue is even pretty and a grey thank you guys

there some more Lego stuff also can you like build a house eventually maybe

doors and windows they remind me of the friendship bracelets we got further

sorry in some of our friends I want right past the sticks the sticker

section how dare me these are gorgeous they're 3d how would you use them other

than for scrapbooking which I'm not really doing right now

look at these little mason jars oh my goodness and they're 3d I don't know if

you can tell these are so pretty imagine if we found like an actual

bottle like and darlin drink that would be amazing I

think I'm gonna get one of each because I just I don't know they look nice but I

know what I would do with them look at these little notebooks little three by

five notebooks

what do you have there that's a calculator what were you just doing

Bobby Hey look at these glitter gel pens

trying to catch me is so funny yes I need this for a classroom time so I

don't have to use my finger anymore I can use minis finger and say sorry say

your ABCs you want to use that for school time found some new washi tape

mmm check out the new wall stickers hello world it's a decent size like I

don't know 24 inches tall maybe that's super cute I really like the little

characters look at my child if you do a lot of DIY these are nice little jars

especially if you love the whole farmhouse decor that's a really good

deal it's a really big job whenever I see these I always grab a couple even if

I don't have any projects in mind I saw these before but this buying a part of

me thinks we saw this before too but I don't know it's gorgeous love the copper

oh look at these I didn't even realize it I thought we saw these before but

they're different these are slimmer compared to the other ones they were

like a wider yes you want to do it I think I'm gonna pick up one of these one

DIY these are so nice I just feel like they have so much character as I rizzoli

him copying me I wouldn't use it as an old warmer but I would definitely like

build something with him

look at these new spring microstate organization may be cleaning kitchen and

sort of section here check this out oh I wasn't expecting it to squeak pretty big

Oh check this this is really big and it feels hmm I don't know it reminds me of

their carpet you guys want a t-shirt carpet I don't

think this is gonna last in my house but this might it's a dollar I'll give it a

try for a muffin this is the cutest little headband ever condensing I think

this one is like um made better than the other one the solid plastic bands that

don't really go I'll go sorry you like this you like this look a little rough

oh well this is cute I would put like a gym or something in the center you ate

all your dates what oh and they have one in grey are

these for kids or adults want me to wash your hands look at these little baking

cups

be cute for like a little party and spring party or something

this color caught my eye I don't have this one this one I think this is

chapstick one lip balm that's funny do the dew I don't do the dew

not anymore I don't somebody asked if I eat the snacks in dollar tree because I

never go down a snack now I know I don't I try to stay away from all of this

craziness but yeah I don't eat the candy and snacks and stuff for the most part

from Dollar Tree I mean I do like eat stuff here and there not really not

really yes I try to eat apples and stuff in bananas I was trying to look for

those in nut clusters that is the one snack that I just like hands-down love

from Dollar Tree these are okay if you get the ones that are not stale

that's the thing is like hit or miss for me but I'm trying different things in

here like as far as the food but those nut customs some of you all know what

I'm talking about because I shared them in like your videos but they're

so good so good I remember seeing these before

you like it there funny

cool look at these little luggage tags

definitely come in handy for us on a glitter covered in glitter I

think there's three echo this one's really pretty so there's three different

ones one two three I think we saw these before but they're headbands oh no we

didn't it sounds like the elastic band on the bottom side mermaid Flamingo

pineapple we saw the pattern before another Fleming go away

good job so they still have some in the keychains and the solid tree

has the minions and little ice cream cones we saw all of this stuff in the

last trip you got did you just hear his fake bird she's that has been they

have some squishies that we've seen time after time after time and some little

fashion tag shopkins I found the bracelets those are too cute I think

they're all the same

yes I don't know there's it's the same like the same words but they're in

different colors some new larger notebooks tropical sea

oh they fold over and that's cute okay so we're back in the car and we picked

up some goodies I'm so excited first thing we grab these beautiful pastel

rustic looking six-pack of eggs super cute six of the adhesive mushy

maybe not feel better than the loose stuff I have it all on one sheet Oh

alligator was it a dinosaur I guess the dinosaur because this is a dinosaur

series see all of these are dinosaurs oh you need this one you'll have all of

them cute little book and check out all of these that you can collect on the

backside she loves this series so this is a score I grabbed to my child

oh we're not even two minutes into the whole I grabbed two packs of the little

bracelet a little instant friendship friendship bracelets are they okay we'll

call them friendship bracelets grab some kitchen towels

Oh Oh show them that one okay I can feel yes in gray in green all right what's

next yes the adhesive diamond wrap so sparkly I picked up three packs to 5x7

picture frames

Legos baby mommy sorry pick these out they're so cute I

love their little sparkly bellies foam shaving funny face

we picked up a lot of flowers the lavender and lilac flowers maybe six of

the lilac we grabbed this one right here the beads are falling off all over the

place but it's so gorgeous look at that love how it just hangs over here's the

lavender bunch are these gorgeous why am I talking loud I didn't think I was

talking about your game show my sake oh I'm talking

about I'm sorry is the other lavender

bunch right here in a different color I think I'm gonna pull this apart and mix

them in with the other ones because they only had these three in that Dollar Tree

I grabbed this set right here and you'll see these again in my DIYs they're just

so much the red I grab a lot of ribbon loving these selection they had in this

Dollar Tree I'm just gonna speed through these this is burlap

we found these in the wedding section

the party supplies she sing father but she seen father father where did you

learn that from she won't tell me I think uh I think it's from Black Panther

or The Lion King oh that's where you got it from violet I

was saying it's picking up on our faces so I hope you guys can see I think I

showed this one already but we picked up two pink and like different tones and I

picked this up because I need the little rabbit in it or I think I need it for

something better

everydays get this ground

some more building blocks Emily baby

more ribbon I grab some more twine I just need the brown and this set

to brown pieces but I prefer the the sheets because this just I don't know

more building block Wow sorry will you like eating M&Ms behind my back inside

of that we have this pointer pointer for sorry for classroom time what letter is

this

good job you just spelled welcome this cute little fuzzy bunny is probably for

a dollar tree kids DIY a little paint set for some classroom crafting I don't

know why I'm just picking these up but there are four inch letters and this can

come in handy old letters and numbers 69 oh and punctuation so this is exciting I

could definitely use this for my DIYs here's the other pack of bracelet yes

sorry put this Black Panther magic tile in here

towel towel grab some cute little Rose doilies doilies pig's egg kids book and

puzzle yes that baby teddy is that Daddy and I you guys cool put this together

I hate our first Clifford and then we grab this puzzle yes that is Clifford

there's a big truck that just drove by

okay we have some stickers okay I don't know what I'm using this for but they're

gorgeous and gorgeous so I pick them up

you pick them up and

Floyd came back subscribe no classroom okay this is for the classroom but you

shouldn't point that people that's rude it is rude to point at people like that

a more ribbon and more ribbon Oh actually this one is more like twined

can wine this is burlap polka dot love it love it

love it and this one is like a it's not sheer what it's like a set and a silver

what is it it goes happy bunny yes a bunny rabbit Oh cute loves for my

painting I have this padlock no three of the luggage tags these are so cute they

have three different glitter ones if you didn't check out the come with me part

cute little headband for sorry another handbag was re this one reminds me of

lemonade for some reason I don't know I just love it

oh you're hiding behind my back you go

there the other two luggage tags I like this one the best like a I'm not a

champagne but like a rose then I grab this beautiful roll of gift wrap I have

an idea I hope it comes to life you know

what this is gorgeous I hope you guys can see

and I have this glass dish clear glass dish it can't fall mommy so we hope you

guys enjoy hanging out at the time we did thumbs up this video

yes you have to know for notifications and we'll see you again this Thursday

and Friday for the Dollar Tree bye guys man look at the sky

this is so scary

For more infomation >> COME WITH ME TO DOLLAR TREE + HAUL! LAVENDER, BURLAP AND MORE! 19 FEBRUARY 2019 - Duration: 36:30.

-------------------------------------------

The C - LEAVE ME (Official audio) - Duration: 2:11.

Thought you loved me Then you leaved me

Girl, believe me I won't need you like you don't need me

Girl, just leave me

Thought you loved me Then you leaved me

Girl, believe me I won't need you like you don't need me

Girl, just leave me

I don't wanna play with you

There's a lot of on my mind I really wanna say to you

But you ain't really understanding me

You act like you care, stop fronting me

This time I ain't coming back

Think I'm good where I'm at

Don't wait for me no more

You don't deserve to be like that

I'm so tired of being sick and so sick of being tired

I'm so tired of being sick and so sick of being tired

I'm so tired of being sick and so sick of being tired

All these diamonds on my neck

Got me feeling like I'm dead (feeling like I'm dead)

I hope these voices in my head (voices in my head)

Would leave with the words you've said (words you've said)

Thought you loved me Then you leaved me

Girl, believe me I won't need you like you don't need me

Girl, just leave me

Thought you loved me Then you leaved me

Girl, believe me I won't need you like you don't need me

Girl, just leave me

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét