Thứ Tư, 20 tháng 2, 2019

Youtube daily Follow Feb 20 2019

In the howling darkness of the end...

...men will become monsters...

...but hope will ride with those courageous enough to carry...

...the flame.

For more infomation >> Darkest Dungeon 2 Teaser: "The Howling End" - Duration: 0:38.

-------------------------------------------

Preview: Chaos Tends To Follow Me | Season 3 Ep. 15 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 0:36.

For more infomation >> Preview: Chaos Tends To Follow Me | Season 3 Ep. 15 | LETHAL WEAPON - Duration: 0:36.

-------------------------------------------

Bedford County False Report follow - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Bedford County False Report follow - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

A Most Powerful Follow Up Method - Duration: 0:54.

James Schramko here. I'm down at the park, thought I'd make you a little video

and today, I want to share with you the power of email follow-up.

Recently, I made some

changes to my business where I put more emphasis on email follow-ups especially

for people who take a specific action. One of the most important ones, of course,

being people who visit your sales page but for some reason don't buy. What I

have found is with good email follow-up, you can dramatically increase your

conversion. I've actually found a sequence where most people who respond

will end up actually becoming a buyer. This is the sort of thing that I teach

inside SuperFastBusiness Membership. But the point today is, if you're not doing

email follow-up for people who have shown an interest, you're probably

missing out big-time. I'm James Schramko. This is

SuperFastbBsiness.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét