Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily how Sep 6 2017

hello everyone and welcome back, today me and Milo are going to share

with you how to make some peanut butter and banana little treats

so what you will need is just two bananas, a jar of peanut butter and a baking tray or ice cube tray, let's get started

I'm gonna start off with these, what's that? right we're going to put these in here

we'll put some of this (peanut butter) in here

let's put some more in

Is that nice?

now all you need to do is just mush the bananas like this

so we've just mushed it all together so it looks like this, just looks like thicker peanut butter

doesn't it Milo? what we want to do is we want to put this into these, we're just

using two little spoons to do that, we're going to get a bit of our mixture

and we're going to put it in here, can we put it in first before you eat it?

you just want to squidge it down, you can use a baking tray or you can use cutters you

can make it little bit thicker by putting more bananas in, but we're just keeping it like this

so you want to make them until they all look like these and you filled them all up

shall we put them in the freezer now, come on then

sit down, ooh which one should we give you, should we give you this one, yeah there you go

and there we have it don't forget to leave us a like and a comment and create

your own treat and tag us on Instagram, bye!

For more infomation >> Easy DIY Peanut and Banana Dog Treats! How to Make Homemade Peanut and Banana Dog Treats! - Duration: 3:19.

-------------------------------------------

How to make Bat Halloween garlands of paper with their hands DIY Tutorial - Duration: 4:13.

We need a sheet of paper

Divide it in three parts

Fold the stripe

(Make form an accordion)

Paint pattern

Just repeat after me

Cut the Bats

Do you like it?

For more infomation >> How to make Bat Halloween garlands of paper with their hands DIY Tutorial - Duration: 4:13.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO MAKE ALOO PARATHA-QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPE - Duration: 7:31.

I'm friends this is Akshata here with yet another delicious recipe today I'll

be showing you how to make aloo paratha. for that I have taken two big potatoes

boiled them and mashed them, then we are going to grind the paste a green chutney

for making this aloo paratha now for that I have taken about four cloves of

garlic half an inch of ginger and about two green chilies the light green

chilies I am going to add a bunch of coriander to that some lemon juice and

some salt so let's grind a paste for the aloo

paratha and then we require some clarified butter to make our paratha

and for garnish I have some grated cheese which is optional and some chat

masala which is optional again so first we grind up green paste , we

have our green chillies ginger and our garlic the juice of one big lime and

some salt to taste now I am going to grind this into a paste so this is the

paste we kept we don't have to add any water because we have added the juice of

one lime now we are going to add this is to our mashed potato we are going to mix

a ground green paste with a mashed potato and give it a good mix

and this is our filling for our aloo paratha now you require some whole wheat

flour dough which we use to make our porous or chapatis then we require some

clarified key so your I have my pan and on my gas on now you also require some

dry whole wheat flour and we are going to roll out our Parathas while a pan is

heating on a slow flame so first we will take some dry flour then a part of the

dough a size of a small lemon or a big lemon rather ,flatten it out

now we roll it a bit then you take a spoonful of your filling check for

seasoning i.e salt, place it in the center and now we will take all the

sides together like this turn it and remove this tip flatten it out

press it down again use some dry flour and very gently roll it out with a very

gentle hand otherwise it will break this Auto Paratha has to be served hot with

some clarified butter on top and some cheese and chaat masala and serve with

some chilled yogurt or the heat so now that we have rolled our paratha we

are ready to roast it on our pan so now that our pan is nice and hot

very gently we will place it on our pan

if it was a nonstick pan it does help then it doesn't stick to the sides so

let it get roasted on one side we'll and then we flip it to the other side now we

will apply some clarified butter on one side spread it with a teaspoon and now

again we're ready to flip do the same thing on the other side too and now we

will turn it around so you can see that it's nice and golden brown we do the

same thing on the other side too now we will check on the other side too

now the paratha is ready we can take it out in a plate and now I'm going to

serve this paratha .Now for serving my paratha what I like to do is I first

like to drizzle it with some clarified butter then I like to put in some

sprinkle some chaat masala and then use a little bit of grated cheese this is

all optional and then with my pizza cutter I like to cut it up so it's

easier to eat and we can serve this with some chilled yogurt or dahi

it goes best with dahi.So I hope you like this recipe please do try it

out and do let me know in the comments box below what you thought about this

recipe also please subscribe to my channel by pressing the red subscribe

button that you see below this video and once you have subscribed click on the

bell icon so every time I upload a new video you will be the first one to know

so this is action sing bye and take care

For more infomation >> HOW TO MAKE ALOO PARATHA-QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPE - Duration: 7:31.

-------------------------------------------

How To Draw and Coloring Life Cycle Of A Ladybug | Kids Painting Coloring Pages - Duration: 4:43.

How To Draw and Coloring Life Cycle Of A Ladybug

For more infomation >> How To Draw and Coloring Life Cycle Of A Ladybug | Kids Painting Coloring Pages - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

DIY How to make Pyramid from Kinetic Sand in different color | Oddly Satisfying Sand Cutting ~ ASMR - Duration: 6:49.

DIY How to make Pyramid from Kinetic Sand in different color | Oddly Satisfying Sand Cutting ~ ASMR

DIY How to make Pyramid from Kinetic Sand in different color | Oddly Satisfying Sand Cutting ~ ASMR

For more infomation >> DIY How to make Pyramid from Kinetic Sand in different color | Oddly Satisfying Sand Cutting ~ ASMR - Duration: 6:49.

-------------------------------------------

How to change primary email on easycloudbooks ? - Duration: 2:02.

This video help you to change & manage primary email on easycloudbooks.

As you logon to easycloudbooks, Click on the user profile.

Now click on edit button

Provide email address you want to make primary,

Last CheckBox let's you set Primary Email.

atleast 1 Primary Email is Required

At last click on save changes button.

New email address appear on profile.

To Login you must Verify your Primary Email, for this click on edit then click on verify

button on email section

Click on save changes button

Check inbox of your mail, 1 verification mail received

Click on verify button on this email, now your email is verified

Goto profile page & reload it, verified tick now show.

Now click on logout from profile section

Just for checking primary email working click on forgot password in login window

It requires username or primary email ,

fill it and click on send button.

Verification mail has been send on your primary email

Now go to your mail inbox and check it One mail received with link.

Click on link, it will redirects you to password reset page.

Here you can create your new password.

Thank you for watching this video.

For more infomation >> How to change primary email on easycloudbooks ? - Duration: 2:02.

-------------------------------------------

How the decision to rescind DACA affects recipients - Duration: 1:23.

For more infomation >> How the decision to rescind DACA affects recipients - Duration: 1:23.

-------------------------------------------

How to recognize when smoke is a health hazard - Duration: 4:14.

For more infomation >> How to recognize when smoke is a health hazard - Duration: 4:14.

-------------------------------------------

How to break the energy line with beloved ones! - Duration: 9:24.

I am Maurice Kok author of the book the journey of an Ascended Master and in this

video I'm gonna share some insights about how to break the energy lines

with your beloved ones so stay tuned

so, in this video I would like to share with

you how to break through that loving energy lines because when you don't like

or love someone and someone you rather don't see then you see them you can just

easily walk away you can turn your back on it pull all your energies away from

it and you break the energy line over time but what people you love people

will you constantly see this is even harder for me for the most of times I

just pull my energies back 100% and of course I have hard times to keep my

energy back over time but most of the times I choose to break the line I'm

going to lay down I pull all my energies back and then I give up

I let myself give myself over to the control of breaking the line and

sometimes it means that I have to keep interacting with someone who is

I'm willing to I will put it in other words sometimes I have to push someone

because there is an if there is an energy line between you and the other one most

of the times when you know it they also know it in a way but when you want to

break that line I always use the thing is that I choose to get rid of the line

and I pull my energies back and then a few days after me most of the times one

or two days or three the event happens start to happen and I know it in a way

so most of the times I give over to the control of that process sometimes it

means that I have to keep contacting too break a line so that the other person

will take responsibility for the part they don't do and other times I have

to take the responsibility for the part that I am confused to it so I have to

break it and by breaking I mean standing on your terms because I believe that

there are two different energy lines between two people there's always one

suffering between the energy lines for instead when I am suffering and the

other is providing it's not that the other is providing but I will give my

energies away and the other ones takes it because it's used to that and you

give your energies so why don't take it there is no blame for the other person

if you are the one who suffers but when you know that you are the one who

suffers you have to stand up to stand for yourself

and you have to like I had to do in my relationship I had to stand up and said

no more it's done it's finished this is it and when you're going to step

on your terms and don't give your energies away anymore most of the times

it collapse and there is some fire work for a while and then you can continue

without having the line and if it is the other way around that the other person

is suffering and the other person still does things that they don't want like I

had recently and I knew it for awhile for months but it was not for me to

break it the only thing was that after a while I become I didn't want the line

anymore so I just put my energies back and I

gave myself over to the process how this would collapse I had no clue because I

was not the one who had to stand on his points because I was not the one who

felt that it suffered because the energies were inviting and I reacted

on it so the thing that I did was I gave myself over to the process and I felt

the invitation to take on contact at the time at the time at the time every day I

woke up and every night I went to bed there was an invitation for me to get

contact every time every moment so I knew this was not what I wanted

because I wanted to break the line but I felt I had to do it so I kept keeping

contact in contact in contact and after a while the one who was suffering

between the energy line between us stood up I said no more so at that point the

energy line can break so the one who is suffering I believe what I have seen in

my experiences has to stand up because otherwise it will keep continuing and

for the most people who are probably watching this is that you are the one

who felt that you are suffering so you have to stand up you have to stand up

and you have to say no more or be clear on your terms and everything you still

do for that one you do it because you invite to do it and they take it but

actually you really don't want to do it anymore

so if you really don't want to do the things anymore just stand up and say no

or come with new terms that are in line with you and you cannot blame the

one who is taking what you are offering because you over in an energetically way

you invite them to take it so this is how you can break with someone you love

and the thing is that you want to spare the one who you love I did the same I

felt sorry for the one and you have to overcome on that point that you

that love for that one makes you do things that you don't want anymore but

you have to stand up for yourself you have to know that you are the one who's

the most important and when you can't when you know that you are don't just

choose terms for you what you like and what you want to do and when you stand

up of course the energy line is going to the ones going to pull harder and

harder for you to get what they were used to but when that collapse and when

it breaks you have set yourself free from that energy line so I hope I helped

you out with this and tomorrow me and my wife started video course

about all of this with beloved ones in relationships and energy lines

consciousness gaps that the one someone is growing faster than the other finding

the true one how to do in a relationship and finding your true self this is the

baseline and we will take everything from A to Z to Z so if you are

interesting does it feel like you are someone who can grain some knowledge

from us just visit the page over here and we made these courses cheap and

comparing with others because we feel that there are so much people who can

benefit from this and we want to give so check it out if you like my video

subscribe to my youtube channel and you will see me again

you

you

For more infomation >> How to break the energy line with beloved ones! - Duration: 9:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to draw Snow White / Disney Princess - Easy steps - Duration: 9:41.

If you enjoyed this video

please like, comment and share

All the stuff I used to draw

are given in the description box below

and if you haven't subscribed to my channel yet

please do subscribe

and until my next upload

goodbye

For more infomation >> How to draw Snow White / Disney Princess - Easy steps - Duration: 9:41.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO REMOVE LINT | EASY LINT REMOVAL | FAST PILLING REMOVAL - Duration: 1:24.

hi friends, in todays home tip video I will tell you how to remove lint easily.

I've tried multiple ways of removing lint but nothing gave me this kind of results

The battery-operated lint remover really did wonders so I thought

I will share it with you and show you how it works, so now I will demonstrate how

to use the battery-operated lint remover.

I bought this lint remover from CVS Pharmacy from the bargain aisle, you can

buy it from any place you want there are different companies that sell them, all I

wanted to tell you was compared to all the other methods that I have used this

one has worked the best, so this is really useful and you can try it at home.

see the difference for yourself before and after. Thank you for subscribing to

my channel if you haven't subscribed yet please go ahead and subscribe, thank you

click on the like button if you like my videos and share with your friends, thank

you thank you.

For more infomation >> HOW TO REMOVE LINT | EASY LINT REMOVAL | FAST PILLING REMOVAL - Duration: 1:24.

-------------------------------------------

How To Stay In Touch With CBS4 Even If You Lose Power - Duration: 0:34.

For more infomation >> How To Stay In Touch With CBS4 Even If You Lose Power - Duration: 0:34.

-------------------------------------------

How I Got A Job By Making YouTube Videos | Working in Social Video - Duration: 10:34.

So today I wanted to talk to you guys a little bit about how I got a job in

video basically by making YouTube videos.

So I'm taking you guys to work with me.

Well that's the shoot wrapped, so I'm very sweaty.

Give me a minute to put stuff away and collect myself

and I'm going to talk a little bit about how I basically

got this job because I just kept making YouTube videos.

Alright, I'm arguably even sweatier than when I last talked to you but it's fine

Alright so the first thing I'll mentioned is that I previously worked in social media

but I didn't do any video stuff - I was doing graphic design for the most part

with some animation.

So while I was doing the whole design thing, I was on the kind of outside of my

full-time job doing videos just like for myself - for YouTube. Basically I actually

set out starting making those videos with the goal in mind that my video

skills would improve to the point that, you know - it was a viable option for me professionally.

I went to film school and stuff but, like, I was trained as an

editor so I wanted to make it a point to get more, like, camera experience and just

general concepts, coming up with stuff - and to do that in my former job it

was one of those situations where they told you what to make; we're making

things for the client; I don't get a ton of creative control I have - I can you know,

make my own designs and make my own stuff but a) we really weren't doing video

and b) a lot of times since it was like, client-facing, there would be

some need that the client wanted that would force me to kind of make the work

uglier? in a way as, um, awful as that sounds. Sometimes the limitations of like brands

and stuff will force you to kind of make something like, uglier, than you would

like so in order to kind of, you know break out of both of those problems

I started filming on my own and I also started filming things that I knew would be relevant to me getting a job.

So I already kind of came from the world of social media,

so the jump wasn't too huge in terms of being like you know from one

whole world to another - the jump was more in terms of being a designer for

social media to being a video content creator for social media.

So the truth of the matter is like, any asshole can hold a camera

and put clips together - you know, maybe with varying levels and varying degrees of

polish or professionalism - but in general like I've always said this like a monkey

could do my job in a way. It's the matter of like pressing buttons.

That to me wasn't so important - I knew those skills would improve over time as I just made

more and more videos - to me what was important was that I, you know, made

content in those videos that was valuable and wasn't like what everyone

else was doing. I'm really sorry the world does not need another "What's

in my Bag" video and I mean I know even some of the subjects that I made videos

on have been done before like it's unavoidable at this stage, like there's

so much content just coming out like in a constant ridiculously large stream, but

it's pretty much impossible to avoid like overlap from somebody else making

the same thing, but you know, I kind of wanted to demonstrate my understanding

of social media in a way that wasn't just "I can make a video" it was more

"I can make a video that specifically plays off of something that is trending or

that something a certain audience will like in order to garner more views"

an example of kind of one of those you know samples of work that really preyed on

something that was like trending or something that I hadn't seen before was

this super old video, please do not watch it, it's really old, it's really bad - but

it was a video about a Lacroix taste test and so little 'ol me gathered up like

LaCroix cans like every single flavor for months and then I shot a video where

it was like a taste test of every flavor. The video - not great.

Could I make something much better today? Yes.

But the whole point of it was that when I interviewed here I mentioned

I worked so hard in this video because I saw that nobody else had one

out yet - I saw - you know, like I was saying, there's

bound to be someone else that's already made a video about whatever you're

thinking about, and so my obsession was that nobody had made a video of a taste

test of all the LaCroix flavors like this is such minute, dumb thinking but...

and I mean, like don't get me wrong, like it's not like I have zero interest in it like

I - I do like LaCroix, I'm literally drinking one as we speak, but um you know, my point

of pride was that I got that video out like six days before Good Mythical Morning

did one and I was like you know like - obviously my views pale in

comparison to their video, but like I was still just like, on the

ball enough to get this subject matter out there before a really major channel

was able to, and to me that was something! That was like, I don't know man, like that

matters in a way and if you're going to work in social media it does, and it just

shows a general vigilance, forethought, and goddamn determination because I

honestly carried so many fucking cases of LaCroix home from the grocery store

like, I don't...guys

That's kinda how I did it I guess...

The bottom line is, it's not what's on your resume that really matters, and

eventually you know, your experience your real-world experience it's going to

outshine that if you want to get into this field in particular.

I have admittedly very little experience and hiring but like I had to hire interns

and stuff like that so I know what it's like on the other side having to hire

somebody and like - you know, you can work at Burger King for all I care,

it's really not a big deal - what matters to me is what I see in your portfolio

and you know, tangible proof that you can do what I'm in need of. Even though I

came from somewhat of a related background to what I do now,

I really don't think that my full-time job is what gave me the advantage here.

I think it was more of the stuff that I was doing outside of that, and you know,

the stuff that I was really pushing myself to do because I knew that

eventually I truly wanted to be doing video full-time. So...yeah man I'm just

very very happy to have this job and it's been great so far, and...yeah, I don't know man

it's - it's lit. I think what I'm doing there now is really pushing me to better what

I'm making on the outside as well, so now it's like mutually beneficial, and

I'm really excited about it - it's crazy now cause I'm just doing all video all the

time and I feel like my life has gotten kind of insane, or like I'm really busy

24/7 but, it's fine, it's what I love. Anyways thanks for listening to my bullshit.

See ya.

See ya.

For more infomation >> How I Got A Job By Making YouTube Videos | Working in Social Video - Duration: 10:34.

-------------------------------------------

How to Dye Fabric: Ice Dyeing - Duration: 4:53.

Hey guys, it's Clara from online Fabric store, and I'm here with Jen and Cathy

and today we're gonna be doing ice dying ice dying is a really fun technique, and you get really unexpected and beautiful results

I ice dyed this t-shirt, I think it came out pretty cool and today

I'm gonna be dyeing this linen T-shirt, Jen will be dying this cotton dress and Cathy will be dyeing cotton pillowcases

So let's get started

The materials you'll need are: a tray or container for run off, a cooling rack, an item to die, ice,

Powder Die, Rit color stay fixative if you're using Rit Dye, a face mask if you're using Dylon Dye, and gloves.

Make sure to pre-wash the item that you're dyeing and then make sure it's wet before you start

You can arrange the fabric in any way you want, you can scrunch it, fold it, tie it, swirl it,

Or arrange it in any random way. I'm going to be vertically folding mine, and then arranging it in a wave.

I'm dyeing this cotton dress that used to be orange,

and I'm using this scrunching technique today with the purple and teal dye.

I'm dyeing some pillowcases that I picked up for really cheap. The technique that I'm using for folding

is a Shibori technique with some rubber bands

and I'm just kind of scrunching it randomly with the little fobs facing upwards

Hopefully, I'll have a pretty wide spectrum of colors

But we'll see.

Now we're going to completely cover our fabric with ice

Cathy decided to crush ours up more which may produce different results. You can also use snow if it's around.

The next step is sprinkling the powdered diet on the ice. I'm using Dylon Dye, and they're using Rit Dye.

First you're going to want to put on gloves and if you're using Dylon a face mask

You can sprinkle on the dye any way you want. The more dye you use the more saturated the color will be.

As you can see if you care about your table, you're gonna want to cover it and it can get pretty messy.

So now we're gonna let our ice melt all the way and then let it sit a couple more hours.

So we've let these sit for about six hours and now

Cathy and Jen are going to use this Rit fixative to make the colors last longer

There's already soda ash as a fixative in the Dylon, so I don't have to do anything.

The fixative's been sitting 20 minutes so all that's left is to rinse, wash, and dry the fabric.

So I like how mine came out, it was a little bit more muted than I was expecting

But I still like it and the folds don't show up as much as I was expecting

So maybe next time I'd fold it tighter

and I machine washed it on cold and air dried it.

Mine came out a little unexpected but it's ok because I don't mind I actually really like it

The Shibori effects didn't show up as prevalent as I would have wanted it to.

When I machine washed it warm, I put a towel in

with the pillowcases as well to soak up any dye that might still be coming out,

and then I put everything in to the dryer with the towel in it too

so, I don't mind that it's muted looking, but I would have liked it to be a little bit more vibrant.

Overall, I'm pleased with it.

I really like how my dress turned out it came out way more vibrant than I was expecting it to be

My favorite part about it is that parts of the grid from the cooling rack actually showed up in random spots.

I machine washed it in cold water and I air dried it.

So I think overall we're really happy with how things came out, and it was a lot of fun

So thanks for watching this OFS project.

you

For more infomation >> How to Dye Fabric: Ice Dyeing - Duration: 4:53.

-------------------------------------------

How I customize my LaceFrontal - Duration: 13:31.

For more infomation >> How I customize my LaceFrontal - Duration: 13:31.

-------------------------------------------

What is Floating Youtube and How Do Youtube Multitasking - Duration: 6:14.

let's see what's new on YouTube going to the YouTube application Oh see that oh

that's some great videos from my favorite motivational channel one of the great video one up from my

favorite channel your world within the motivational channel is a great

motivational contents so let's play this video how to stop caring what people

think motivational video for success in life I need to check my Twitter account

also to check whats new there. now go to the Twitter

what is this YouTube video stopped I need to hear the YouTube video that

motivational video also at the same time while using my Twitter account that not

acceptable for me no no I do need an app to enjoy YouTube along with using my

other mobile applications so how can I do this

so dear YouTube viewers and YouTube lovers and Youtube content lovers

Do you want to play youtube videos in the background in mobile?

Do you want to chat with friends and buddies on whatsapp and Facebook in mobile and also watch

youtube videos at the same time

Do you want to know what is YouTube multitasking and how to do it?

If yes then watch this video coming up next

hello and welcome dear YouTubers !! this is DkSoftSols.

DkSoftSols brings you step-by-step tutorials and tips and tricks videos related to technology

computers, internet, mobile and softwares here you will also find motivational and

personal development content

so if you are new to DkSoftSols

then thank you so much for stopping by and do consider subscribing.

Also press the bell icon to not miss any video.

Dear Viewers and Youtube Lovers, today we will

learn how to use other applications of your smartphone

along with enjoying the amazing contents of YouTube so today I am going to

introduce one of the interesting Android app and this Android app is called

floating YouTube and we need to download it from Google Play Store so go to the

Google Play Store and search for the floating YouTube and I've already

searched it and then download the floating tube multitasking application

I have already downloaded it. you need to download it from the Google Play Store.

I will also give you a link in the description to help you download to

easily download it. Now open this application if you have and you need to

and this is the floating YouTube multitasking application you know that

Now open it. Now if you have not signed in, if you have already signed in your YouTube on your

mobile with the YouTube application, As I have already introduced you with it then

you do not need to sign in it again and you can now you can use this application and

see how interesting this application is now let's check some videos

some good videos on

now let's check this video let's enjoy the song and see that how amazing this

application is. you can minimize this application and can enjoy the other the

contents and now let's how amazing this app is you can enjoy the other

application then you can you can use other applications of you know you can

use twitter you can whatsapp and you can do anything you want and you can also

enjoy the YouTube contents amazing songs amazing movies and you can also

hear the motivation you like the SoundCloud by using this app so this is

one of the amazing app so and download is this great application this is one of

the interesting application and enjoy this application

so Question of the DAY !!! POST DOWN in COMMENTS Any other amazing app like the floating YouTube.

Dear youtubers thank you so much for watching this video hopefully you would have

enjoyed this video and learn something new. kindly like this video and do share

it with your circle because SHARING IS CARING

also subscribe to DkSoftSols to learn new things every day.

you can also reach us online on Facebook Twitter

Instagram and Google+ links are given in the description

so stay tuned and keep watching

DkSoftSols - Learning Redefined - Come Learn With Us

For more infomation >> What is Floating Youtube and How Do Youtube Multitasking - Duration: 6:14.

-------------------------------------------

Clash Royale Hack - How To Get Free Clash Royale Gems - Clash Royale Gem Hack ✯ - Duration: 5:17.

Hello thanks for checking out my new video about clash royale hack.

In this video i will teach you the full method on how to get free clash royale gems.

First you got to visit the link inside the description.

When the page opens enter in your clash royale username and choose the wanted gem and gold

amount.

Now wait for the site to load and after a few seconds a human verification will pop

up, just follow the steps shown in there, after its done just close the site.

Next all you have to do is wait for about 2 minutes and the gems will be added to your

account!

If you happen to have any problems with this tool let us know in the comments we will gladly

assist you.

See ya in the next video.

For more infomation >> Clash Royale Hack - How To Get Free Clash Royale Gems - Clash Royale Gem Hack ✯ - Duration: 5:17.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Rid Of Baggy Eyes - Duration: 7:01.

For more infomation >> How To Get Rid Of Baggy Eyes - Duration: 7:01.

-------------------------------------------

Minecraft: How To Get Rid Any Mobs [Any Version] - Duration: 5:52.

( Hey Boi. )

( I am here. )

( To teach you Boi. )

( How to get rid of slimes. )

( And mobs on night. )

( To do this. )

( Open your chat. ) *WE KNOW OBVIOUSLY*

( And type this -> /gamerule DoMobSpawning False

[ Done The Command. ]

( That will not spawn Any of mobs on your flat land.)

( Then type this /kill @e )

( So all remaining slime or mobs will die.)

[ types /kill @e ]

[ Killed a lot of slime ]

[ The Slimes Splits ]

( Do it again. )

[ types kill @e ]

( Until their gone. )

[ Slimes Dies ]

( See??. )

( No more mobs are spawning. ) *we can see..........*

( Let's try it on night. )

( There. )

( It's Night. ) *we know god dammit*

( A lot of mobs are spawning in. ) * we already know*

( now do it. ) * wat? *

[ types /gamerule doMobSpawning false ]

( Then. )

[ fails to type /kill @e ] *im such a moron*

[ did it right this time ]

( There is no more mobs. ) *we can see god dammit*

Thank You For Watching ! *i suffered a lot*

For more infomation >> Minecraft: How To Get Rid Any Mobs [Any Version] - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

How to Pronounce BALL, BOWL, BALD, BOLD, BOWLED - American English Pronunciation Lesson - Duration: 3:21.

hi everyone Jennifer from Tarle speech with your pronunciation question today's

question is how do I pronounce the words ball bowl bald bold and bowled the way

we're going to tackle this today is because there are so many words is to

look at the different vowel sounds so we're going to look at the American

short o and the American long o so for the American short o oh you're

going to open your mouth into a wide oval and the tongue is going to be

pointed the tip of your tongue will be down in the front of your mouth and the

back of your tongue is going to be pulled up a little bit

oh let's see if you can look at that oh ball for the long O

we're gonna start with that mouth shape that very oval open mouth but then move

to more of a pucker o so we have oh o

now there's another tip that you need to keep in mind make sure for this L sound

that you touch the tip of your tongue to the back of your top front teeth to make

that sound very distinct so let's put this all together for the short oh ball

now let's try the long O bowl bowl now to say bald and bold we're going to add

an LD same with the word bowled don't let that spelling confuse you make

sure that for that ED you're just adding the one D sound so yes

bold and bowled are pronounced the same okay let's put these all together then

ball bowl bald bold bowled and yes you're

gonna see for these last two words because I'm puckering my mouth for that

long o that my lips are going to look a

little bit different for that be because my brain is helping my mouth get ready

to make my life a little bit easier so one more time all the way through ball

bowl bald bold bowled now I have to take a peek at my sentence here the bald man

was bowled over when his opponent made the bold move to bet he could get the

ball into the small bowl give it a try I know people are going to notice the

difference if you found this video helpful please share with a friend and

give us a like below don't forget to subscribe so you never miss a video and

please visit us at our website Tarle speech comm where we have links

for lots of great articles products for you to buy on your accent journey and

also information on courses thanks so much

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét