Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Sep 26 2017

Stones bizarrely congratulates Chelsea, Morata on Instagram... thanks to PR gaffe

MANCHESTER CITY star John Stones bizarrely congratulated Chelsea and Alvaro Morata on Instagram on Saturday evening… thanks to an incredible PR blunder.

Earlier in the day, Pep Guardiolas City thumped Roy Hodgsons hapless Crystal Palace 5-0, while the Blues stormed to a 4-0 win away to Stoke.

John Stones was left red-faced after an accidental post to Instagram.

Chelsea man Gary Cahill was the intended poster of the Instagram message.

Spanish star Morata netted a sublime hat-trick at the bet365 Stadium to rip through Mark Hughes Potters.

But incredibly, it was Premier League rival Stones who took to social media to pat Morata and Chelsea on the back.

A post on Stones Instagram page read: Great win today and congratulations @alvaromorata on his hattrick! #CFC.

However, its not all as it seems – as it would appear the congratulatory post was in fact meant for Gary Cahills Instagram.

Not only would it make a lot more sense for the Stamford Bridge club captain to be giving his side a gee-up, but also, both Stones and Cahill have the same public relations team.

Its no great secret football stars often have their social media pages managed by someone else.

John Stones and Gary Cahill are represented by the same PR company.

After all, how often do you stumble across a sponsorship-based post from a star that begins: Say something like.

Yet this will go down as one of the biggest blunders in the PR firms history.

Cahill and Stones are both set to be named in Gareth Southgates next England squad - set to be unveiled next week - and are almost certainties for the 2018 World Cup.

Did you know Harry Kane is the ONLY English player in the worlds top 55? Check out the full list of stars now.

Gary Cahill was the man intended to congratulate Chelsea and Alvaro Morata.

For more infomation >> #Stones bizarrely congratulates Chelsea, Morata on Instagram... thanks to PR gaffe - Duration: 3:10.

-------------------------------------------

HACK PARA TENER 100M DE SEGUIDORES EN INSTAGRAM - Duration: 1:04.

For more infomation >> HACK PARA TENER 100M DE SEGUIDORES EN INSTAGRAM - Duration: 1:04.

-------------------------------------------

Gad Elma­leh découvre son fils Noé en marié sur Insta­gram : c'est une bombe - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> Gad Elma­leh découvre son fils Noé en marié sur Insta­gram : c'est une bombe - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Han Seo Hee Instagram Live 24092017 - Duration: 1:58:51.

Good morning. I slept just right. .

Can you hear me. I can hear you. Yo.

Listen to me. This is the real dream come true

I have. Good morning.

There's so much to say for real. Where have you been?

Take this for me. That moment For five minutes I told him. An important story

I'll do it. It's inconvenient, and people like you

Thinking movement came to the bathroom. I can not wait to see if I can

I'm going to explain it briefly. . I'm on the Internet.

I'll be back. I'll go for a minute. I can not call you.

I am not at all like that road traffic I did not even do it.

it's fun. I did not just sushi The last time I met you last time

It is not a Hangul Hangul, but seven times I'm going to go to the

It's a big one. I'm really sick of you.

I've done it for a while. seller I bought it and I smoke.

I did not. And. I just want to say that

That's me, that's the sister of the gnome I'm sorry to talk to you again. Electronic cigarette

If the same is the case, To see the course

I have marijuana now in the month of August in the month of August Police investigated for 3 days comfort

I checked it for the first time. That's when I first caught it.

I went. I'm too primitive. Sell ??or not simply

I talked to buy I'll take it with you. Just go home.

In doing so, But it took August months.

It's only a month later. Met I'm in the process of meeting.

A few days after I said this later He is still in his pants

Self in the pocket. The week. I just saw it when I saw it

E-cigarette baby e-cigarette Just do it and just have it inside

You have symptoms that do not show the contents. That's what it is, but it's hit hard. Smelly

I told you. August. I wanted to be in Washington for the month

So it was. Let's go off. Where do you want me to go?

I said it was small. I'm not a god.

It's just like that. It was the first time I rode together.

You did it. I'm a little sick. Baby is transferred

To say that you can not say this I have a lot of recognition problems.

I'm giving you a word. Maybe if you really lied

What lie to me from this side too Please do not do this.

Move it. What is there to be still? I am a real 400,000 won. I'm talking now

It's only in the daytime that you do it. This is not what I write

The crime I have committed is really on schedule. Yo cannabis legal it Chile Chile

Weed That's right.

He too. New accident. Why do you keep calling me I do not believe you. But I'm the reporter.

I sent it by mail to the main gate Minute Mail Professional Specializing In Articles

It was a little bit dirt cucumber Nobody cares as it does

I came to see you. Write it on your shoulder. that

No, I can not even see it. If you look too urgent to fix it

Could it be. And if you are behind probation,

I am the only one who is a drug addict. Unless you sell or buy,

Is there a lot of probation in it Suspension of Prosecution

I told you that I am a goldsmith. I will keep it.

The GPS does not finish. I will.

The reason I write it over is because I I did not know you could talk to me.

I think so. How do I change the screen orientation?

It's tight and tight. How can I do this?

You can do this. What are you doing?

Really. I really want to tell you. From now on, I told you so.

I bought it. Do not be real. I will not sue for sexual harassment.

But when I can go, right now. I do not want to talk about it too real

From now on, Really.

But it's too expensive. 1980

. Yoga Better Star

. Take your lunch now and come forward.

have. In the chat room,

There you are. But you have a really funny thing.

I have not even got a letter on the island. I know one week.

I did not say anything to me. I know crimson, but the cubs.

However, It's close so you can see me. I am proofreading

I've got it fixed. .

Yeah. Reopen. Really human. Do not touch something like that. I have 6.9

. You do not know anyone who does not see the market. I once compared it to a lot of information

How much I love you so much I changed it.

Real men. When will you broadcast and when? When

What you want. anytime 0:14:02.510,0:14:14.620 No man can say anything I did. You have a dryer.

Do you live alone? I live alone. I think it's been six years since I was born.

. Here is a comment to read

. I'm not talking about this.

I want to get a call. You do not disclose. Then how?

I want to do it. Cheers. Cheers. I really want to hear it.

Really. Really. You'll know better.

I'm on the air now. Now I know I do not think I can.

That does not make sense Having a photo of why this is a big hit

If you are still now I do not know what you started anyway

Let's say the application is a real mad Give something like that and I'll do it

I'm ready, in the process. Gyeongju ic. Google Search. Exactly.

I do not know this well. First, what would I do

. Get clean and sexy with a nearby laundry Not like this. You think

That's the concept you're probably doing. I hate singer Kim Dong Wook.

I do not know what to say. The company is working now.

I know too well what I say Tell me if you do not know.

Because I work every day at Karrina It was just that.

I'm going to the place. I want the best flashlight.

. But I'm not hungry.

So much for those who hold 50 points Just know that you are coming for a few minutes.

I did it. Good. What really? Teacher

. I live alone. No, I live alone. . Oh and I'll do just one thing.

You know, that's when I was 19 I just got out of here.

. I'm sorry.

Friends and their friends I wish. I want to do it.

He went. But let me know.

This went out next month. Gifts are also evil babes.

I just came to see you. I have half as much as I really have.

I will. I am sorry nowadays With a mask. I do not know anyone.

Alone. I'll take pictures of course.

I sent it to you. Sorry Sorry. Pretty picture pretty

Sorry. I met you. I can not see my nose. Let's diet

Hearts I know that. . I'm eating with a knife.

I just want to eat it. Eat The shit is good. When you eat rice

my stomach hurts. It's true. I will.

I really set it up. I do not know if any of the cubs are up to me.

I do not see your Facebook message. I did not. Me too sweet potato today

Well, if it's true, I have not come. .

I suffered in the south and I sued When I try to rate it randomly

Buy some, you bastards. I need the refrigerator. Not yet.

How are you watching my cubs? Watching how to act and

. Can I play any song too much

It's quiet. Oh and when I meet then the loan

So they die if they do. I did not know it was real. Really.

Play a song. I want to. But I really think I'll fall asleep. head

What is it? It's trying to connect some WiFi

I'm sorry I'm sorry I forgot my cell phone .

I do not know what it is. No, but Wi-Fi connection home

There is a WiFi password I do not know what it is.

. Only my sister.

But that's not it. Really.

Alarm child boots Who knows how to do this ella mai also time.

Huck stu here is always working hard I want to do it.

Park Hye Sook Park Hye Sook What is this? What is this?

Intestine. We are here.

Tooniverse schedule. My dad came. He left a letter.

. I have no money, my teacher is breathless. I go because I live like that.

I think I'm hungry. And I'll take care of that.

This is not because I want to save already I want to know how to play.

So I can triple my bread. Just like talking a little face

I can do it. Oh, but at that time,

Really annoying grandfather. Just let me know in a minute.

. I have to do it. I'll bring the kids right now in real 10 minutes.

There's a time to go on business, In the room,

This. Do a prosecution investigation or say something like this Call it if you can. Then that's it.

I have to take the bus with the boys. They're all gone, so if you go

. I want to go to Route 1, then the uncle I want to see my dad number.

Oh, and I am fascinated by you. Dezacuo, but I know it by dragging it like that.

It's 10:02. I'm clever. Two minutes. It was. New Zealand 2 minutes past how

You. I'm big again now 1 minute

I'm out. I'll finish it. Come back I beg you to come back.

There are so many things. Like us .

I'm back in half. I'm sorry. I guess it's only a minute.

That. What time is it just to do it I just want you guys

Just look up at one. I sent you a letter.

It's not funny. It's fun. .

Fool. Guizhou Gupo. I'm going to count.

I did not have to do it or not. .

I walked. Real real understanding. I did not go.

Really. Write a lot. But if you do this,

It 's real right now. I really want to tell you more about your strengths.

Come on. I can not do it all the time. Come when you really want to leave now

I'll take a look at the white bread. I will run if you do not know.

I'll play the song I asked for. Okay, I really like it.

Make a girlfriend of Ghost Ball .

Anything that erases this is Grandma I can hear you with my sister.

I do not know, but that's tacit I'm calling you with my sister.

I think she's there. Converting sunglasses every day

I do not know what to do. tact You did not go too.

It was like hitting. Faith testimony Japan can not stand.

Where did the groom go? Just do not write it.

Originally originally I originally liked I'll pick it up right away.

I can sing and sing I could do this instead of drying it.

I want to have fun with it. I do not want to see you happy

If you think the same, you'll be responsible. This is before 50.

Song Ji Hyo no real that Song Jae Ho I am so sorry for you.

Really. Thank you very much. Oh, so

It's good. It's real. Sing it.

I like this. Hooray. every .

I'm really glad to play. To men.

We will not do it in January at the latest. These days I feel you are feeling these days

Adding more coffee is fast enough Okay, in that feeling.

I love it. Clearly, it's already been settled.

I'll call you that again I have to say that

There is no. My sister searches a few times a day.

About three o'clock. I'm not really hot. I'll have it.

I will. friends.

Hobby is smell. Then it must be a long time ago

I am a sister and sister with disabilities in Yongin Something like that between me and my sister

Is not that fast? .

My sister's a fan. That's the talk. Body management

I can not answer because it is not my place. You know the longest in the world.

Interest in court in court of interest You like it.

Illustration pink. Next comes Dusty Pink Capture and tap Dusty.

Because of that, There are many people who do Taemin

I wish I could. . No more meaning on the Internet

Not like a cattle So this way

The women who can stand up are Shin Jeong Hwan .

I told you today. Charge Oh, it's really hard

Please have a real. I made my window By reference, it's a little bit about behavior

There are people who can go sightseeing. I think I'm just too

Why is it because of his speech? It can be like this.

Those who want to have a little . Those who are interested in this

First, look at the removal The community is really involved too

There are too many real feminists There's really a lot of hard to clean

So I only see one or two in one. Even a little mistake

.

Let's take that one shot, When are they really real?

This time it's time to show up. It's not yet.

Just like me You do not have to do it.

There is something. So It's got 10 minutes.

I hope the library era soon. And feminist. Beautiful Things

It's not a message. There's a lot of stress. I forgot.

Give me something really strange. I'll do it again.

Pandora box. Let's do it.

Talking cat 3 3 3 Nojimano Jamno Is there a jam?

No, I did not write that right now. I can save this.

It's important, though. I saved it.

Staff members. I will tell you,

There's lots of good places to eat.

But it's not a problem. Oh, I got it. Okay.

. I want to give it to you.

But 6,000 won. I'm going. Maybe 30 million people have power and people

I do not think there will be any. I can not do it.

Give me a good song. I'll sing a song Suddenly the room

I do not need electricity. That's just Audition song Rihanna's reminds. Fool

. Too bad I got it now

I did it. No, I did not. I have to check.

I have. I swore.

Oh, that 's all. Search

. I really want to stop.

I

. I do not twitter. Song title song.

I like that song. I'm not a woman housekeeper.

. How long have you been there over an hour?

Wake me up at 9 o'clock 11 o'clock I will.

Who is the gifted? .

I'm out now. It's going on. . I'll do it at ten.

Do you really see my deal? Do you get high school students?

Those who are out of time. We are I did not know I was blessed.

.

I really like it.

For more infomation >> Han Seo Hee Instagram Live 24092017 - Duration: 1:58:51.

-------------------------------------------

Ivy Mae 2017-09-25 (1) (Instagram Live Video Replay) - Duration: 2:21.

For more infomation >> Ivy Mae 2017-09-25 (1) (Instagram Live Video Replay) - Duration: 2:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to download video from Voot, hotstar, Ozee, Instagram, Facebook, Fmovies, Viu, Daily motion - Duration: 4:09.

♪♪♪♪

♪Go to browser♪

♪Type videoder apk♪

♪♪♪♪

♪Download Videoder apk♪

♪♪♪♪

♪Install apk & open♪

♪Download any videos♪

♪♪♪♪

Subscribe GTech

For more infomation >> How to download video from Voot, hotstar, Ozee, Instagram, Facebook, Fmovies, Viu, Daily motion - Duration: 4:09.

-------------------------------------------

Sur Insta­gram, Benja­min Castaldi pose avec ses trois fils : Julien, Simon et Enzo. - Duration: 2:43.

For more infomation >> Sur Insta­gram, Benja­min Castaldi pose avec ses trois fils : Julien, Simon et Enzo. - Duration: 2:43.

-------------------------------------------

PHOTO – Sur Insta­gram, Benja­min Castaldi pose avec ses trois fils : Julien - Duration: 2:10.

For more infomation >> PHOTO – Sur Insta­gram, Benja­min Castaldi pose avec ses trois fils : Julien - Duration: 2:10.

-------------------------------------------

How to Take a Perfect #Selfie (Self-Portrait) for your Instagram - Duration: 2:47.

Hi everyone

so, how to take selfie like I do?

I believe if you guys have been following on instagram

you guy have seen a lot of pictures that I have taken

and most of those pictures are taken by myself

very rarely, I have friends who will help me to take pictures

the reason is very simple

because I manage my own Instagram account

and all my social media accounts

and there's nobody else managing it other then myself

so the only person that I can rely on is, myself.

so how do I do it?

There are a few factors that you have to look into

Such as, what are the tools that you need?

Background

and something which you have to build up yourself

which are confidence & courage

So, let's start with the tools

The Canon EOS M3

This is the perfect camera for me to bring around everywhere

because it is so small and so light

and guess what?

selfie mode

Secondly, a tripod

A tripod is for you to prop your camera on

direct it to yourself and you can start shooting

Lastly, a smart phone

so what I can do with this smartphone is that

I have downloaded an App call Casable

The App actually gives me better control

What I'm shooting,

How I'm I going to shoot,

Super flexible

I can wirelessly control my camera wherever I am

Pictures will be directly download straight into my smartphone

to instantly see how I look like?

amazing isn't it?

Please note that time of the day is also very important

I'm lucky that I'm now in the middle of the afternoon

and it's quite cloudy, because I think it's gonna rain very soon

I get just enough sunlight

the sun is not strong

I don't get very contrasty shadow

everything is just perfect today

If you guys are following me on instagram

you guys might have notice

that some of my backdrop is the sky

so why the sky?

first of all, it's super clean

heavenly

beautiful

and of course they are everywhere

so right now, I'm going to show you guys how I do my selfie

with my favourite backdrop

first put your camera on the tripod

and frame it

then turn on the wifi on your camera

and connect it to your mobile phone

Frame it again to make sure all is okay

then go in front of your camera and start posing

you can also check your images on your mobile phone

take a few more images to make sure that you are satisfied with all your shots

it should only take about 10-15 minutes

and that's it

thank you guys for watching

if you like this video subscribe right now

and check out my other videos in my channel

see you guys

For more infomation >> How to Take a Perfect #Selfie (Self-Portrait) for your Instagram - Duration: 2:47.

-------------------------------------------

Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Get a Congratulations Dessert and Become Instagram Official - Duration: 2:22.

Scott Disick and Sofia Richie Get a Congratulations Dessert and Become Instagram Official

On Saturday, Scott Disick and Sofia Richie not only took their relationship to the Instagram official level, but they also celebrated receiving a "congratulations" cake by kissing on the lips in front of their friends.

During their trip to Miami, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star, 34, made things Instagram official by posting a sweet picture of himself and Richie, 19, on his Instagram story.

In the photo, the two are posing together in front of a blue sky, with Disick's face hiding behind Richie's.

Richie posted a similar photo on her Instagram story with the couple posing with their arms around each other.

On Saturday night, the two were spotted receiving a desert at dinner on a plate on which the words "Congratulations Scott & Sophia" were written. (The name was misspelled.)

One of their friends shared a video of the moment on Instagram, capturing Disick and Richie kissing each other on the lips.

Richie later posted a photo of the plate on her Snapchat with lines of what appears to be chocolate crossing out the congratulatory message.

The trip comes one week after a source told PEOPLE that Disick and Richie have been "inseparable."

"They're spending every day together," said the source of the pair, who grabbed coffee in Calabasas last Friday before hitting up Beverly Hills, where they shopped and were later spotted at the Montage Hotel.

"Sofia seems smitten," added the source. "It's obvious that she looks up to Scott — she constantly giggles around him. They are very flirty."

In May, the daughter of musician Lionel Richie was pictured cuddling up to Disick aboard a yacht in the south of France during the Cannes Film Festival.

Since then, the pair has spent time together in Las Vegas and Malibu, despite Richie squashing relationship rumors at the end of May when she tweeted: "Just so everyone can get their panties out of their a–es, Scott and I are just homies."

Disick was previously in an on-again-off-again relationship with Kourtney Kardashian, with whom he has three children — sons Mason, 7, and Reign, 2, and daughter Penelope, 5

Richie has previously dated Justin Bieber.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét