Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily so Sep 25 2017

it is said that in India politics cricket and cinema are celebrated the

most. well I would say not just the most but the only three things. of course if

you don't count the festivals. otherwise were just the best place for Dairy Milk

celebrations to be sold. cutting aside education, family, and religion, these are

the three things we mostly indulge with. the three things we look up to - to keep us

functioning in the form of a system, to zealous in the form of a victory, to be

entertained in the form of an escape and since politics and cricket are often

occasioned but yet not always like cinema so what we usually have around us

is cinema and what we usually do in our leisure time is being entertained. being

entertained either by the fictional tales of the actors of a movie or the

fictional tales of those actors' life. one way or other it's just the filmgyan we

want - a fallacy and it's because in India movies sedate us, makes us numb and

seduce us to believe that all is well. pretty much everything that is missing

in our life is shown in a Bollywood movie. its plot is scripted specifically

to fill the lackings of our real life. the tragic end of our love stories gets

perfect ending there. our dreams and aspirations that are stifled by our

neighbors, our parents and sometimes by sharma ji's son are soared high in a theater

with immense possibilities. the compassion and kindness and civility

that we often forget to show to others or sometimes narrowed by our religious

Creed are amended in a 3 hours fictional tale. the criminals and corrupted leaders

those who rob us and deprive us of our rights are only brought to book in the

climax of a movie and thankfully the sensuality in our love that was always

censured by moral policing is now making its way into our life uncensored through

the screen. so for a common man in India be it a kid who aspires to be an

artist but made to do engineering or a teenager is too shy to convey his

love or will never be able to because of love jihad, or a mother who has been

taking rounds of a court for years and years without even a glint of justice on

her way, would always resort to a typical Bollywood movie to intentionally confuse

their life with a 3-hrs fictional script that precisely caters what he or

she wants. we don't visit theaters to explore or to know or to be curious. we

just good to be illusioned, to feel that all is well,

to get a lifestyle that we do not have and sometimes those actors who sell us

such lifestyles captivate us so much so that we end up buying their identity as

well. we start following them recklessly, walking like them, talking like them,

dressing up like them, and sometimes even assessing our situations in life as they

would and such fanaticism doesn't just cost us our identity but what worse is

when those actors, whom we follow so enthusiastically, take law in their hands

we instead of protesting against them become their henchmen and try to absolve

them of their immoral behavior and all of these stem from one fundamental

problem and that is our meager lifestyle. if we could make our life a bit

entertaining in itself, we won't have to borrow it from the movies. give us the

freedom in choosing our career so that we could make our work as entertaining

as a movie, give us the flexibility in expressing

our love beyond religion and caste so that we won't have to reciprocate it

from the character of a film, ensure us a just governance and justice for all so

that there wouldn't be any mother or anybody who'll have to console herself

with just a movie. and with all these we won't just make

our life more meaningful and have a better lifestyle but we would free

movies in India, from the shackles of our need. movies won't be made anymore to

compensate for our life. it won't always be good vs. evil, or actions defying

physics, or so heavily carried with romantic love. it would rather be a

point of view, a unique perspective of the director, or we might better call it

an art

For more infomation >> Why Bollywood is so successful in India - Duration: 4:43.

-------------------------------------------

If this is a real thing. So is Kizuna AI. - Duration: 0:30.

NANI!???!?!

For more infomation >> If this is a real thing. So is Kizuna AI. - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Invictus Games: So verliebt strahlte Meghan Prinz Harry an! - Duration: 1:37.

For more infomation >> Invictus Games: So verliebt strahlte Meghan Prinz Harry an! - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

Dan de 36 so choi trong tuan tu 25/9/2017 den 01/10/2017 - XSMB Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:25.

For more infomation >> Dan de 36 so choi trong tuan tu 25/9/2017 den 01/10/2017 - XSMB Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:25.

-------------------------------------------

So, you think you might be trans? | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 6:43.

So, you've been thinking about your gender a lot recently.

You've been googling information about surgeries and hormones and what it means to be transgender

and what it means to be non-binary and trying to figure out what words fit for you, and

what steps you want to take to transition from there -- if any.

I know how you feel.

I was in your shoes just two or three years ago.

I was confused about what I was feeling and what that meant for my identity and my life.

And I don't talk about that a lot online anymore.

I try to not talk about my personal life as much any more cause holy shit the internet

can be such a heartless, hateful place.

But this is something that I think I really need to talk about, because what I really

could've used when I was trying to figure this out was someone to tell me that there

was hope if I decided to identify as trans.

So now I want to be that for other people.

If you're watching this, and you're questioning your gender, I want you to know that there is hope.

I can't guarantee you anything.

I can't guarantee you that you will be happy, or that you will find a girlfriend or boyfriend

or partner who will love you.

I can't guarantee you that you'll land your dream job, or that your family will accept you and love you.

But I can guarantee you that there is hope.

That these things are not unreachable.

When I was questioning my gender, I thought that if I identified as trans, it would mean

the end of my life in so many different aspects.

I thought I would never find a girl who would love me.

I thought I would never be able to travel.

I thought I'd never be successful in my career.

I thought I wouldn't be able to make friends.

I thought I would never be able to be confident in my appearance.

I thought I'd never feel comfortable in my own body, wearing clothes that I liked.

I thought that it might be worth it to stay in the closet just to ensure that I could

still succeed in at least some of those aspects of my life.

I thought maybe lying to myself and to those around me might be a worthwhile sacrifice

to make sure I maintained a certain quality of life.

But eventually I took that leap.

I decided to be honest with myself and the people around me.

And it has been a journey since then, with some really high highs and some really low lows.

But I'm finally at a place where I feel fantastic in my own skin.

I have friends all over the world who I love and who I rely on.

I have a girlfriend who loves me, and I love her.

I'm doing what I love, and travelling pretty often, and getting invited to cool events

like the GLAAD Gala a couple weeks ago.

At that Gala, I stood on stage and said this:

"As a trans non-binary person, and as a lesbian, I'm constantly working on being the representation

in the media that I wish I would've had as a kid."

And that was a really powerful moment for me.

Standing in front of this huge crowd of important, influential people and telling them all these

aspects of myself that I was once deeply deeply ashamed of.

But if anyone from GLAAD asks, just tell them it was really cool and casual and I'd love

to do it again next year.

I was also invited to Goalkeepers 2017, an event put on in New York earlier this week

by the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation to discuss the progress of the Global Goals.

I definitely wasn't speaking or anything, but I was invited without reaching out to

them in anyway, which blew me away.

Barack Obama spoke, Malala Yousafzai spoke.

It was phenomenal.

And now, on the day this video is coming out, I'm with my amazing girlfriend in Greece

where we're celebrating her birthday for a week.

After this, we'll go back to London for a couple weeks and spend a weekend in Paris

before I head back to LA.

My life is surreal right now.

And I'm so so happy.

I literally never thought I'd be this happy.

But my point of this isn't to brag.

Well, like maybe a little.

But my point is more that there is hope.

I never thought any of this would be possible.

If you've just found my channel recently or this is the first video of mine you've

seen, what I'm doing might seem inevitable, it might seem like who I am and what I do.

But I promise you, just three years ago I wouldn't have been able to even dream of any of this.

And like two and a half years ago ish when I came out, I thought I was abandoning any

hope of being successful or happy in my life.

I was so, sooo wrong.

And one reason I'm kinda nervous about making this video is that I know I have a lot of

privileges that other trans people don't.

I'm white, I'm thin, I'm documented, I'm abled, I live in a pretty progress state,

I'm not rich but I have access to financial resources and health services.

I have a lot of advantages that other trans people don't, and I know that.

And I know it can come across shitty to see such a relatively privileged trans person

brag about their accomplishments online, but I have been through a lot regardless.

Because of my hypervisibility online, I receive transphobic harassment and comments from people

at an unbelieveable scale every single day.

I internalized a lot of that.

There've been really really dark times that I haven't spoken about online, and I don't

plan to speak about online.

But things have been hard.

And I feel like after taking so much shit day in and day out, my happiness and my success

is kind of like a big fuck you to all the people who told me I was an abomination or

that I've never be happy or whatever.

I have so much pride in who I am, and I want to show all the transphobes out there that

they can't harass us into non-existence.

We will be here, and we will exist, and we will be happy, and we will thrive.

And I fully believe that you can get here too.

It might take a lot of time, and pain, and sacrifices, but there is hope.

There are no guarantees, and society in many ways is stacked against you, but being trans

doesn't mean the end of your world.

The future is wild and unpredictable and it might take a bunch of years but eventually

you could get to a really good place.

I just want you to have that hope.

I want you to know that it's okay to identify as trans.

Shit's tough out here, but not impossible.

If you want to stay in the closet, I understand completely, and that's 100% your choice,

but if all you need is a little push, someone to say that there is hope for you if you come

out, I hope this can be that push.

If someone had been around to give me a little hope, I probably could've come out much earlier.

And look, I know this sounds super individualistic.

Like, "If you try hard enough, you can be happy as a trans person!" but that's not

what I mean at all.

There are circumstances out of our control that directly affect our quality of life -- especially

for trans people of color, undocumented trans people, disabled trans people, and poor trans people.

I don't want this to come across as like, "I did this, so obviously you should be

able to do this too!"

Just because one person from a marginalized group can achieve something doesn't mean

everyone from that group can as well.

That's for sure.

But all I want you to know is that there can be hope.

You can be happy.

You can find people who love you.

You can find family, even if they're not related by blood.

You can be comfortable in your body one day.

If you don't have this stuff now, if you don't have this stuff a year from now, don't

blame yourself for it.

It's not like you can be happy just by willing it to happen.

But please try to hold out hope that you can be happy one day.

There are a lot of rights we don't have, and there are still a lot of misconceptions

about us circulating in public, but until all of that changes, we still have to keep

on living life.

And I have to believe that we can carve out communities and spaces where we can be happy.

I hope all of that makes sense.

If you haven't come out yet, take your time, there's no rush.

Make sure you're safe.

But when you can do so safely, I want you to know that you can come out.

In the long run, it could lead to you being so much happier.

I know there's always going to be a fear that coming out could ruin your life, and

I can't speak to your specific situation, but I 100% felt that it would ruin my life,

and it didn't.

There is hope.

I really hope you can have hope.

If you're questioning your gender, I want you to know that whatever conclusion you come

to is perfectly fine, and you're not tied to it forever.

If you decide to come out as a binary trans woman but later decide you're more non-binary,

that's okay.

If you decide to come out as non-binary, but later think you're more of a binary trans

woman, that's okay too.

Choosing a label isn't permanent.

And if you think you migh be trans now, but end up deciding that you're just fine identifying

as cisgender later, that's okay too.

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable.

And good luck.

Remember, trans is beautiful, and there is hope.

I believe in you, and you got this.

So yeah, that's all I had for today.

Thanks so much for watching, and I'll see you next time.

For more infomation >> So, you think you might be trans? | Riley J. Dennis - Duration: 6:43.

-------------------------------------------

So sehen Sie Bayer Leverkusen gegen den HSV live im Internet - Duration: 5:48.

For more infomation >> So sehen Sie Bayer Leverkusen gegen den HSV live im Internet - Duration: 5:48.

-------------------------------------------

"Ganz Berlin hasst die AfD!": So heftig war der Protest am Alex - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> "Ganz Berlin hasst die AfD!": So heftig war der Protest am Alex - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Spiderman has so many vehicles || Spiderman saves his pets || 2017 show - Duration: 10:23.

Spiderman has so many vehicles || Spiderman saves his pets || 2017 show

Spiderman has so many vehicles || Spiderman saves his pets || 2017 show

Spiderman has so many vehicles || Spiderman saves his pets || 2017 show

For more infomation >> Spiderman has so many vehicles || Spiderman saves his pets || 2017 show - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

Frisch verliebt! Darum hat Denise Temlitz ihren Freund so lange geheim gehalten - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> Frisch verliebt! Darum hat Denise Temlitz ihren Freund so lange geheim gehalten - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS3 PURETECH 110 So Red Led-Vision Xenon/Navi/17 - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS3 PURETECH 110 So Red Led-Vision Xenon/Navi/17 - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel So Green Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:57.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel So Green Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

"Ganz Berlin hasst die AfD!": So heftig war der Protest am Alex - Duration: 2:35.

For more infomation >> "Ganz Berlin hasst die AfD!": So heftig war der Protest am Alex - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel So Green Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Citroën C1 1.0 e-VTi Feel So Green Rijklaarprijs - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Jamaika-Koalition: So könnte es zwischen Union, Grünen und FDP funktionieren - Duration: 5:13.

For more infomation >> Jamaika-Koalition: So könnte es zwischen Union, Grünen und FDP funktionieren - Duration: 5:13.

-------------------------------------------

Bundestagswahl im Live-Stream: So sehen Sie die Wahl 2017 live im Internet - Duration: 3:36.

For more infomation >> Bundestagswahl im Live-Stream: So sehen Sie die Wahl 2017 live im Internet - Duration: 3:36.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry Ami, I am so sorry!// MMD// Motion by Reiji OwO Jung O _ O// - Duration: 2:00.

There's nothing else I can do!?

Yes, there nothing else

Isn't anybody's fault...

So don't balme yourself

Wait, talk to me!

Talk to me more, Kashuu!!

Like you used to do with me!

What would you do with them?

From now on, it's up to you to talk with them...

But....This is...

All this time...I can follow you...

I don't want you to go!

Honestly...How long you keep borthering me?

Forever, of course!

I can get stronger, can be happy with this world...

Because I love you...Kashuu...

That why I want you be with forever!

Look...

You should know I hate this so much, even than you thought!

This is why I leave you too!!!

I want to be with you and everyone...

Want to be together forever!

Why do things happen to us!? Damn it!

I want to stay with you...Aruji...

I want to be loved more...and...I love you so much, Aruji-sama...

BUT...I have to leave you behind...

That is not fair!

Why!?

I don't understand!

Damn it!

Run away...Aruji...

Run away this place!

Please, I can't hold that much longer...

Hurry up!!

Don't stand in here anymore!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét