Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily as Aug 27 2018

Reeling from the shock and outrage of Mollie Tibbetts' slaying in the small Iowa town the college student from California called home, thousands of mourners are expected to fill a gymnasium Sunday afternoon to remember the life she squeezed into 20 years, and mourn the loss of her beaming smile and effervescent personality

A Mass of Resurrection for Tibbetts is scheduled for 2 p.m. (CST) at the Brooklyn-Guernsey-Malcom High School gymnasium in Brooklyn, Iowa

The town of 1,500 people is surrounded by cornfields and a placid rolling landscape now marred by the episode that started when the young woman vanished in July during her evening run and ended Tuesday when her suspected killer led authorities to her body

"It's every parent's worst nightmare, so sad, so wrong. She had so much to give," Linda Safir, a longtime friend of the Tibbetts family in Oakland, California, told ABC station KGO-TV in San Francisco

Father Leo Edgerly of Corpus Christi Catholic Church in Oakland's Piedmont neighborhood, where the Tibbetts' family are members and where Mollie had her first communion, said he's reached out to her grieving parents, Laura and Rob, to let them know they are in his prayers and in those of the entire congregation

"We now know where she is. Even though she died tragically she'll never suffer again," said Edgerly told KGO

Three days after his sister's body was found in a cornfield, her younger brother, Scott, a senior quarterback at BGM High School, led his varsity football team to a season-opening win over Lisbon, Iowa

Scott Tibbetts and his teammates have dedicated their season to Mollie and on Friday night wore patches on their jerseys and decals on their helmets with Mollie's initials inside a heart with angel wings

During the 35-24 win, Scott Tibbetts threw two touchdown passes and ran for another

After his first TD pass, connecting on a bomb early in the first half, Scott pointed to the sky in honor of his sister

"We talked about the way that Mollie lived her life," Scott's coach, Jerod Burns, told the Des Moines Register of the private moment the team had before kickoff

"She was a hard worker and she lived with no regrets. That's the way we told the kids to play tonight, is just leave it on the field, and life's too short to do anything half-heartedly

" Burns said Scott Tibbetts informed him a day before that game that he wanted to play

"You've got two hours here where you can focus on something else," Burns said he told his quarterback

"This is your football team. You've got to lead it. There's nobody else that can

" Scott Tibbetts is not the only athlete paying tribute to his sister. Runners across the nation are paying homage to Mollie, calling on people to stand up and demand a world where women can jog freely without feeling unsafe

Using the social media hashtag #MilesForMollie, runners, both men and women, are pledging to run without fear and cross the finish line for Mollie

Mollie Tibbetts, a sophomore at the University of Iowa, disappeared on July 18 after going out for an evening jog in the rural farming town of Brooklyn

Following a massive search that stretched for 32 days, police arrested her alleged killer, Cristhian Rivera, an undocumented immigrant farmworker, who led them to her body

In an interview, Rivera, 24, told authorities he saw Tibbetts running, got out of his car and ran alongside her, said Rick Rahn of the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation

Rivera, who has been charged with first-degree murder, said Tibbetts grabbed her phone and said, "I'm gonna call the police," according to an arrest affidavit

The suspect told authorities he then panicked, got mad and "blocked" his "memory," and didn't remember anything after that until he reached an intersection, according to the affidavit

He said he then drove to a field entrance and into a cornfield driveway, before realizing he had Tibbetts in the trunk, the affidavit said

Rivera said he went to get the young woman out of the trunk and saw blood on the side of her head, according to the affidavit

Rivera then said he dragged the college student from his car to a secluded part of a cornfield and left her in corn leaves, face-up, the arrest affidavit stated

An autopsy showed that Mollie died from "multiple sharp force injuries." "Our hearts are broken," Mollie's family said in a statement

"We thank all of those from around the world who have sent their thoughts and prayers for our girl

We know that many of you will join us as we continue to carry Mollie in our hearts forever

"

For more infomation >> As Mollie Tibbetts' family prepare for funeral, brother honors her in football game - Duration: 7:49.

-------------------------------------------

Tom Brokaw Talks About John McCain As A Leader And As A Friend | TODAY - Duration: 3:49.

For more infomation >> Tom Brokaw Talks About John McCain As A Leader And As A Friend | TODAY - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

Good As New {Animation} - Duration: 0:42.

Oh, my poor little Pearl.

You've seen so much, haven't you?

So much nasty pain and suffering out there.

Shh... there, there...

It's okay, dear. We'll make it all better.

Just hold still...

There we are.

Good as new.

See any more of those nasty things?

No, my Diamond.

Wonderful.

For more infomation >> Good As New {Animation} - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

Tacklife T8 Jump Starter: Is it as bad as the Amazon Reviews? - Duration: 7:22.

thanks for watching hindsight 101 click the subscribe button and select the

notification bell to stay up to date

hello I'm Derek and welcome to hindsight 101 where you'll learn about things that

will help you in everyday life well tack life sent me this jump starter kit for

free in exchange for my review so I was like yeah why not

I usually didn't really like these things because I had the old-school

clunky ones I just took up a lot of space and they only did one thing and

that was jump the battery so I would just sit in my car collecting dust and

until the point that I needed it and by the time I did need it the battery was

dead and it was just like dead low power it was dead as in I couldn't use it

anymore so I vowed that I'd never really get one and just rely on good old

faithful jumper cables and this came along and it had all these different

features so let's talk about it I'll tell you what's here and then at

the end I'll actually test it out on a real battery

so here here's the art worthy

I'm starter cables go you have an on and off switch we'll talk about that in a

minute you had an on/off button that controls

the lights here I'll show you that there is a port USB port for fast charging for

your cell phone there's a regular USB port just for charging and here's the

port for the cigarette lighter adapter and then here's the port where you

charge let's talk about charging because that's where most people had an issue on

Amazon whether they would say that I tried to charge it because it came about

71% full they tried to charge it and it wouldn't charge so let's demonstrate as

you can see I'm going to plug the unit in

nothing really happens that it's charged I have to turn it on and now you can see

it says in I take that out it doesn't say the end as long as you plug it in

and says the in it is now charging like I said it was at 71% I know you can't

see the screen I'll take a picture of it later but it's at 71% and then it took

about 2 to 3 hours to get it to a hundred percent

but you can see here now that the light turned off what I was talking about see

the word in when you see the word in that means it's in charging mode so you

have to make sure that this switch is on and it says in you're good to go

let's get rid of that let's talk about some of the other stuff but first let's

talk about what did this light and that's one good feature you click it all

right hold it down it turns on this light it's fairly

bright turn off the lights the it's pretty

bright

complained

now just hold it it turns off if you do a double-click it

has this seizure calling red flash it's the SOS but if you're stuck on the

highway probably never use it but hey it's there I didn't cause them too much

to add to it next we have the quick charge so I can take my cell phone

you can see charging

and put it in the other port as well the standard port as you can see

charging those work next we're going to try cigarette lighter adapter so that's

where this goes right in here let's put it to the test

for my car I plug into a cigarette lighter so say I want to add a hookup

charge my daughter's tablet or whatever I have in the car I use this or hook up

the laptop I can use this put this up

and

you

it is owned now let's look something into it

I'm going to end charge my cellphone

you

as you can see showing a charge

does work oh I also forgot to mention it has a compass maybe if I was a hiker

camper but to me useless for my everyday commute to work but now let's talk about

the other accessories

these are the little mini jumper cables and then here like I said this is how

you plug it in it shows you right here negative and positive and then ones

bigger and smaller so you can't mess this up and also so you know it's always

going to be facing like this

and you plug it in this way there you go

very simple though also you get a cigarette lighter adapter to charge it

and you also get a spare USB cable

my for adapter

you this is about it for the features of the

tack life unit so let's go check out a demonstration all right let's go never

you ready okay so I'm gonna go ahead and try to start the bike just to show that

battery's dead

okay so we're gonna go ahead and try to jumpstart the bike here first thing you

got to do is turn power on

and you open a slow flap here and plug it and you can only plug it in one way

because the way it's shaped is you don't get it backwards

okay and then when we hook it up to the battery if the green light right here

comes on then you do not need to hit the boost button the boost button just

bypasses the safety on it and the safety there's just so these things aren't live

all the time and then you might cross it over and hit something you're ah

supposed to short something out so but when we hook it up the green light comes

on you do not have to get the boost

you

okay I got a pretty good connection that should do it right there

once you're finished with the battery make sure you disconnect the jump

starter kit so you don't damage the unit I'd like to give a special thanks to my

friend Tim for helping me make this video if you liked what you saw hit that

like button you want to see more hit subscribe and if you want to stay up to

date ring that Bell thank you so much take care

For more infomation >> Tacklife T8 Jump Starter: Is it as bad as the Amazon Reviews? - Duration: 7:22.

-------------------------------------------

Daniel Fuzato - all you need to know about the newcomer As Roma! - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Daniel Fuzato - all you need to know about the newcomer As Roma! - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Como parar de se comparar com as outras pessoas (método definitivo) - Duration: 2:51.

For more infomation >> Como parar de se comparar com as outras pessoas (método definitivo) - Duration: 2:51.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese PM seeks re-election as ruling party leader - Duration: 1:48.

Over in Japan.

Shinzo Abe vowed to reprise his role as the man in charge of the ruling party.

Meaning the prime minister will go toe to toe against the nation's former defense chief

for that post.

According to our Kim Hyo-sun this isn't the first time the two are facing off.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe confirmed Sunday that he'll seek re-election as leader

of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party in September.

It sets the stage for a two-way race against Japan's former Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba,...

who announced his intention to run earlier this month.

Ishiba has promised to engage in fair and honest politics.

As the leader of the ruling party becomes the de facto prime minister of the country,...

if Abe wins,... it will be his third term as the leader of the LDP, and he'll be on

track to become Japan's longest-serving prime minister.

Abe and Ishiba contested in the previous election in 2012.

The main focus of the debate is likely to be the amendment to the Constitution,... in

particular,...

Article 9,... which bans the maintenance of armed forces.

Abe has repeatedly highlighted the need to clarify the role of the Self-Defense Forces,...

and hinted he'll submit the amendment bill to the extraordinary Diet session this fall.

Yet,... a survey conducted by Japan's Kyodo News Agency shows only 36-point-seven percent

of the Japanese people are in favor of the amendment bill proposed by the ruling party,...

with nearly 50 percent opposing it.

The poll also showed some 36 percent said they support Abe as the leader of the LDP

while 31 percent support Ishiba.

With the official campaigning schedule to kick off on September 7th,... it remains to

be seen whether Abe can secure a third-consecutive term as the leader of Japan's ruling party.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Japanese PM seeks re-election as ruling party leader - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Japanese PM seeks re-election as ruling party leader - Duration: 1:50.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has revealed he will take on the nation's former defense

minister in a race for the leadership of Japan's ruling party.

Kim Hyo-sun tells us more.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe confirmed Sunday that he'll seek re-election as leader

of the ruling Liberal Democratic Party in September.

It sets the stage for a two-way race against Japan's former Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba,...

who announced his intention to run earlier this month.

Ishiba has promised to engage in fair and honest politics.

As the leader of the ruling party becomes the de facto prime minister of the country,...

if Abe wins,... it will be his third term as the leader of the LDP, and he'll be on

track to become Japan's longest-serving prime minister.

Abe and Ishiba contested in the previous election in 2012.

The main focus of the debate is likely to be the amendment to the Constitution,... in

particular,...

Article 9,... which bans the maintenance of armed forces.

Abe has repeatedly highlighted the need to clarify the role of the Self-Defense Forces,...

and hinted he'll submit the amendment bill to the extraordinary Diet session this fall.

Yet,... a survey conducted by Japan's Kyodo News Agency shows only 36-point-seven percent

of the Japanese people are in favor of the amendment bill proposed by the ruling party,...

with nearly 50 percent opposing it.

The poll also showed some 36 percent said they support Abe as the leader of the LDP

while 31 percent support Ishiba.

With the official campaigning schedule to kick off on September 7th,... it remains to

be seen whether Abe can secure a third-consecutive term as the leader of Japan's ruling party.

Kim Hyo-sun, Arirang News.

For more infomation >> Japanese PM seeks re-election as ruling party leader - Duration: 1:50.

-------------------------------------------

[Eng Es PT Sub] BTS 'IDOL' already used as BGM on Korean Variety Show 방탄소년단 - Duration: 1:02.

<Translation & Subtitles Made by JL_Kdiamond>

YSJ: Argh, I have a headache! It's too noisy! (Giving up all-night-party?)

(Were you tricked?)

LSK: I just want to dance!

Jeju Island Freedom!

Let's play until the sunrise!

I can't believe we did all these in one day.

(Jeju Island Freedom)

For more infomation >> [Eng Es PT Sub] BTS 'IDOL' already used as BGM on Korean Variety Show 방탄소년단 - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

O ESOCIAL É PARA TODAS AS EMPRESAS? - Duration: 2:24.

For more infomation >> O ESOCIAL É PARA TODAS AS EMPRESAS? - Duration: 2:24.

-------------------------------------------

Philly Man Working As Commentator At Deadly Video Game Tournament Recalls Frightening Shooting - Duration: 0:42.

For more infomation >> Philly Man Working As Commentator At Deadly Video Game Tournament Recalls Frightening Shooting - Duration: 0:42.

-------------------------------------------

More police patrols as kids go back to school - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> More police patrols as kids go back to school - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

The Single Biggest Mistake I Made As An Investor - Duration: 5:52.

Hey, it's Joe.

I've got another question here.

"Joe, what's the single biggest mistake you made as a real estate investor?"

Well, I guess I'll put it out on the line.

I've talked about some of this stuff before, about my personal history and what went through

to learn this process.

The failures that I had.

Way back in 19 -- I started investing back in 1986.

And in that first few years, I built a business that was worth about $17M dollars and I built

it based on borrowing money, on new construction, I was working in California, I was working

up in the Hollywood Hills.

I was building all kinds of beautiful houses.

And everything was going really well.

And I thought that I'd tied into something.

I thought that I was, you know, kind of the Golden Child, that I really, you know, I was

really good at this.

But, since I was borrowing money, and I was also counting on appreciation of properties,

that was my big mistake.

What happened in 1990, 1991, the S&L crises happened and the market crashed.

And the values of the properties that I had, and I was really heavily leveraged out there,

the value of the properties that I had dropped by 30%, 40% in California.

And the banks came to me where I was getting my construction loans and they said you've

got to put this much money into these deals.

Otherwise, we're going to take these loans back.

But, I didn't have that money.

I was too heavily leveraged into those properties, and I wasn't going to get that money until

those properties were finished and sold.

But the bank wouldn't wait for me, because they were in trouble.

So, they took the properties back, I lost my entire business, I filed bankruptcy and

I was out of the deal.

I moved back to Indianapolis and moved in with my parents.

You know, I'm thirty-five years old, we'd just had our first baby, it was thirty days

old when my wife flew over from California back to move in with my folks.

And I was grateful to have folks who love me and would watch out for us.

But it was the most humiliating thing that every happened to me in my life.

And I don't wish it on anybody.

I know a lot of my students have sent me stories about their failures as well.

I think that every investor goes through failures in their life and especially when they think

that they're invincible -- which is where I was at at the beginning.

So I had to, I went back and I started to become a real estate agent.

And I learned how to sell properties.

And I became a top producing agent within a short, you know, within about a year.

I was doing a lot of business.

And I started making money again.

I started to, you know, rebuild my credit.

But I still didn't have enough money to invest and I didn't have any credit to invest and

I couldn't go get a loan again.

And I didn't want to get a loan anyway.

So, I figured out how to do this without cash.

And the way that I did it was I went to, I would go out to a listing appointment as a

real estate agent, and I would talk to some people that would have their property for

sale.

They wanted to sell it but they didn't, had very little equity because the values hadn't

gone up because of the crash that had happened.

And I wanted to sell their property and I wanted to make my commission it, but I, they

couldn't come to closing with money.

And the only way I could have sold it for them is if they came to closing with cash

when we finally sold it because they'd lose money.

So, what I thought was, well, why don't we try this as a lease option?

And so we did it as a lease option.

We sold their property and it gave them three years, and got them their full price, and

I took the lease option fee, and I made a profit.

And then we also tried taking over the deed.

What if you just deed me the property.

I'll make payments on it, I'll put a tenant in there, I'll protect your credit and I'll

make, you know, I'll make a profit over the long term.

And I started buying properties that way as well.

And then we started doing some land contract stuff.

And then I started learning how these zero down structures worked and which one made

me, which put me in the most control.

Because I always wanted to be in control of the deals.

I didn't want a bank to be in control.

I didn't want somebody to come and take that property away from me like happened to me

in California.

I didn't want to ever be in that situation again.

And, I didn't want to lose my money, and I couldn't, you know, use my credit.

Since, then, obviously my, well, not obviously, but my credit is improved dramatically.

I've got perfect credit now.

But, I don't use it very often.

Because I don't think that it's a good way to invest.

I think it's too risky.

Same with the cash.

When I have cash, I usually buy properties for all cash rather than put down payments

on them.

So, if I'm going to buy a property with any type of financing, it's going to be seller

financing.

That type of financing doesn't screw up your credit and you can scale it up.

You can do as many of them as you can find properties.

So the goal here is to find a lot of properties so that you can do this again and again on

a consistent basis.

So, my big admonition to everybody is, don't take out a loan.

And at the beginning, don't even use your own cash.

You know, they say you need money to make money, but I say if you can't make money with

no money, you probably can't make money with money.

So, learn how to do it with no money first.

Learn how to do it the bootstrap method, where you pull yourself up by your bootstraps using

your brain, using structures that I teach to go out there and put these deals together,

flip them, make some money, or keep them and put them in your portfolio.

All right.

Good luck to you.

For more infomation >> The Single Biggest Mistake I Made As An Investor - Duration: 5:52.

-------------------------------------------

Kate Middleton makes surprise appearance on maternity leave as she joins the Queen and Prince Willia - Duration: 2:16.

 Kate Middleton and The Queen departed for church together in Scotland, and were in high spirits as they were pictured the back seat of the Royal Daimler on their journey to Crathie Church

   Kate, 36, and husband Prince William, 36, joined the Queen, 92, in Her Majesty's car, having arrived to visit her in Balmoral during her summer holidays

   Until now, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have been retreating at their country house, Anmer Hall, in Norfolk with their three children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis

 Their visit to Balmoral marks a rare occasion that Kate has been out in public during maternity leave, just months after welcoming the pair's third child back in April

 The Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Philip, 97, chose not to attend church, but it is believed Meghan Markle and Prince Harry may join the monarch later in the day

Kate and William's three children are believed to have stayed on the estate.  Kate stunned in a stylish grey coat and black hat, while the Queen looked radiant in a bright blue coat and hat

   Kate only welcomed her third child with Prince William on April 23.   Meghan Markle's sister-in-law is reportedly taking six months off from royal duties, to spend time with newborn Prince Louis as well as Prince George and Princess Charlotte

   Kate has returned to the spotlight several times during her maternity leave, but only for important family events

   The first time fans saw the Duchess after she gave birth was only a couple of weeks later at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding, which was clearly a special family occasion

   Although having only just welcomed her third child, the Duchess was all smiles at the ceremony where she took care of daughter Charlotte and son George, who were in the wedding party

   Kate skipped Prince Charles' 70th Birthday party a few days later, but did attend the Trooping The Colour ceremony

   While it may sound like Kate has done a lot since welcoming her third child, it appears she has only been attending day events which are significant for the the family

 

For more infomation >> Kate Middleton makes surprise appearance on maternity leave as she joins the Queen and Prince Willia - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

GMB's Kate Garraway red-faced as Jeremy Kyle comments on her underwear - Duration: 3:13.

GMB's Kate Garraway red-faced as Jeremy Kyle comments on her underwear

The ITV Good Morning Britain presenter was red-faced when her co-star Jeremy Kyle commented on her underwear live on air.

Kate Garraway, 51, told ITV viewers about a segment of older women coming up who were modelling.

Jeremy, 53, asked her: "Why don't you go in I'm A Celebrity.

Get Me Out of Here! and then you can model underwear for older women?" He then followed up with a personal revelation about the TV host.

Related Articles   Susanna Reid teases leg in plunging thigh-split dress as she reveals GMB return   GMB's Lucy Verasamy flaunts curves in skintight outfit: 'Looking so hot'   Good Morning Britain babe in talks for I'm A Celebrity 2018 appearance.

"Do you know, Kate turns up every day with a big bag with two bras in it" Jeremy Kyle Jeremy told viewers: "Do you know, Kate turns up every day with a big bag with two bras in it." Kate replied: "You never know when you'll need them, or big knickers." It seems like not everyone was a fan of the exchange.

One viewer blasted on Twitter: "Their behaviour is creepy and embarrassing to watch.

#getaroom.".

While another said Jeremy was "acting like a lovestruck teenager" towards Kate.

However, a further viewer gushed: "Why can't Jezza and Kate do GMB every day?! They are perfect to start the day to! #getridofpiers." Fans were also asked on the GMB Twitter account if they would like to see Kate in the jungle amid rumours.

One said: "Go for it Kate, but I'd demand double what they're offering!" However another said: "Kate's too beautiful and a good Journalist.

Keep her on GMB." GMB continues on ITV at 6am.

For more infomation >> GMB's Kate Garraway red-faced as Jeremy Kyle comments on her underwear - Duration: 3:13.

-------------------------------------------

Sou canhoto, devo inverter as cordas do cavaquinho? - Duration: 0:54.

For more infomation >> Sou canhoto, devo inverter as cordas do cavaquinho? - Duration: 0:54.

-------------------------------------------

Teenage boy shot, killed while changing flat described as silly, happy - Duration: 2:19.

For more infomation >> Teenage boy shot, killed while changing flat described as silly, happy - Duration: 2:19.

-------------------------------------------

Jags players tell Eden which teammate they'd like to have as a neighbor - Duration: 4:37.

For more infomation >> Jags players tell Eden which teammate they'd like to have as a neighbor - Duration: 4:37.

-------------------------------------------

VLOG) What I eat today as a better Yesterday 어제보다 건강하기 위해 하루종일 먹은 것들 - Duration: 30:26.

For more infomation >> VLOG) What I eat today as a better Yesterday 어제보다 건강하기 위해 하루종일 먹은 것들 - Duration: 30:26.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Pavone's Bandmates Mourn His Loss — We Came As Romans Members Pay Him Tribute - Duration: 3:20.

Kyle Pavone of the band We Came As Romans sadly passed away on Aug. 25 and his bandmates are posting emotional tributes to the beloved singer on social media

   Kyle Pavone, 28, shockingly passed away on Aug. 25 and after the official Instagram page of his metal band We Came As Romans announced the sad news, his band members took to their own social media accounts to post loving tributes to the late singer

Bassist Andy Glass shared a performance photo of Kyle along with the simple yet touching caption, "I love you forever…" Guitarist Joshua Moore posted a picture of himself with Kyle with an equally loving caption

"I love this picture so much because it shows you how I'll always remember you. The craziest, goofiest, most funny and lovable kid

I miss you so much," the caption read.    Drummer Eric Choi also took to Instagram to show off two fun loving pics, including one of Kyle sitting in front of multiple boxes of chicken nuggets and giving a thumbs up

"These pictures here of you taking on a dare to eat 100 chicken nuggets and you shortly after eating raw eggs are two prime examples of how you had such a huge personality and desire to make the people around you laugh and smile

Rest easy, Kyle. You will be missed," the touching caption read. In addition to the band members, Paris Aikin, who is the girlfriend of band member Lou Cotton, shared a message of mourning

 "completely heartbroken and devastated," she wrote. "we lost an incredible man today

 @kylepavone thank you for always treating me like a sister you never really asked for, but still put up with

You were my go-to person for fart jokes and nonsense. You have no idea how much I will miss you

I love you forever goofball."  Kyle reportedly checked into a Michigan hospital on Aug

19 and was pronounced dead on the morning of Aug. 25. A cause of death has yet to be revealed but his death definitely seemed to be unexpected

Although there's been a lot of speculation on what could have happened, autopsy results are pending and the official cause should be revealed when they are available

Our healing wishes continue to go out to all those affected by Kyle's passing.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét