Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily Time Aug 27 2018

For IVF, so I don't know if you guys know I don't know a lot about IVF

I've been watching other people's channels and I kind of got into the

message boards I have trouble keeping up in the message boards cuz I don't know

all the IVF acronyms and I don't know what everything means I'm I had a lot of

questions for her today she was very gracious I love her to pieces very

patient and explaining it to me like I need some things like specific to egg

like that the zona pella CUDA gets hardened but I didn't know a lot about

IVF that's what I'm trying to say and she was very gracious and generous in

her time thanks for cooking on simply Tanika

I am Tanika if you are new here welcome hit that subscribe button let's hang out

a while if you are returning welcome back

let's get those babies ladies good morning fertility fam how are you today

is Monday August 20th and I am headed to the re I am of course running late so

I'm gonna put on my clothes and it looks like rain so we'll take a raincoat and

well show boogie I'm just an update still no AF I didn't test this morning

I'm tired of painting on sticks quite honestly and she'll do an ultrasound and

blood work and we'll know definitively today so I can stop torturing myself

another symptom bleeding gums so I have a dentist appointment I think in four

weeks for cleaning so not sure if it's actually a pregnancy symptom or just

timeliness all right talk to you in a little bit mm-hmm all right we made it

outside it is sprinkling it's not too crazy my

hair is like semi straight so trying to not make it too crazy-looking yeah so I

am running late I'm meant to be there at ten I should get there about 10:30

I am saying the doctor today like I sit down meeting so hopefully that's not an

issue and they don't make me reschedule usually when you're doing blood work

they're not too particular well I shouldn't say that they are not as

strict yeah so I brought my notebook I have some questions for the doctor she's

gonna do blood work and it all just sound like I said earlier so we can

figure out like where I am my cycle maybe I actually didn't ovulate

miscalculated my ovulation date I don't know I think I did because of all the

other symptoms that I'm having like the sore nipples but I don't have

confirmation so and really if you don't do seven DPO seven days post ovulation

progesterone it's hard to tell but it should be low by now so like point one

so

and then we'll see and look at all the other numbers but yeah today just as a

refresher I want to get from her the information of what my protocol would be

for ivf confirm that she's agreeable to one more I you I get the exact

medication name and dosage so that I can meet with the nephrologist and review

the impact of those medications on my body so that's kind of it not sure if

how long I'll be hoping I'm out of there by 11:30 or noon because I do have to

get to work and yeah I also I brought my water our my water bottle so it has like

Crystal Light in it right now and water I'll finish that one the goal is to

finish that on the subway the 33 ounces and then by the time I go to the

doctor's office fill it up and took my second bottle by the time I leave the

doctor's office I think in order to do the five a day I've got to at least do

two and a half by noon or it's a wrap and hopefully that will help with my

cravings although I didn't eat last night Cheyenne didn't clean the kitchen

by the time I got back and I passed her two and an hour later she's still hadn't

and then she did and I didn't feel like cooking so I'll do better today we'll

both do better today how are you guys doing I hope all is well hope you can

see me I know it's um this umbrella I'm trying to get myself away how are you

guys doing what's going on with you and UPF peas

anybody starting a new cycle new cycle is always new opportunity let me know

down below what's going on with you ladies alright I will talk to you at the

doctor's office bye Hey ladies I'm here I'm actually kind of

excited I was driving everything yesterday and

now Amex heading to be back like I haven't been here since my canceled

cycle and I'm like okay let's get those babies

with dr. McConnell um I love her she took the time to explain everything and

it all made sense so you know the best way to make God laugh make plans I think

all the goals that I have we're gonna have to re-evaluate them yeah I think

we're gonna go right into IVF she was saying she gave me the instructions for

the Saline it's on a histogram explained that it would not be as intense as the h

SG but she did recommend taking some Tylenol before yeah I have notes because

I had a lot of questions and I'll sit down and go through with you but I think

the highlights of it are going straight to IVF and not another and I'll explain

to you why and I also asked her about the percentages because I know people

had had questions about it and I hadn't questioned it before but the percentage

for success rate is based on my specific hormone levels and what they typically

have seen so it is based on what my FSH was is why the percentage for success

for IUI and IVF are the same for me it's not the same for every woman there is

the expectation that based on my age the quality of my eggs is diminished so that

also impacts it and I asked her about well isn't it true that with the

exceeded zona public you de can be penetrated and confirmed versus or the

IUI it can be hardened and not she said yes and no if you can confirm

penetration but it doesn't mean that the DNA are going to mix properly and that

photos eight fertilization will happen and so it doesn't increase the chances

of a successful pregnancy outcome which is how they measure success when they're

saying the percentage is based on a take home baby

not on fertilization not on getting pregnant but delivering a healthy baby

so when I get back to the office I'll sit down and give you guys

all the notes because I did take notes but that was kind of the high level of

it and I'm going to have to start my detox sooner rather than later because

or go for the IVF all right I'll talk to you guys in a bit I stopped because it's

whoa it's wet out here my shoes are slippery but yeah I'll talk to you guys

when I get to the office I just need to process this but I wanted to tell you

that while it was fresh in my mind and I'm excited though I'm excited for

the first time in a long time I can see the light at the end of the tunnel I

feel and not because of the IVF but because I know the end is coming no

matter what so I know that more the end of the tunnel is literally and

figuratively all right talk to you in a bit what's up fertility fam how are you

I've made it home I came here early MTV is having their VMA Awards over at Radio

City Music Hall which is right across the street from my office it was all

chaos they were shutting the street standing on it so I need to talk to you

guys from conference room but I get to talk to you from my living room and

that's even better because we're in the privacy of my own home had a great

conversation with dr. McConnell went over some things with her as I told you

guys I wanted to talk to her about IU I versus IVF I wrote everything down I

normally go in with like just my iPhone and I take notes but sometimes I miss

things and so I took in my handy-dandy TTC notebook hopefully you can see that

it says stay focused and extra sparkly so I couple questions I had one her just

off the bat was can I do another out of you I and she said it was totally up to

me it was my money she laid out what the protocol would be

if I decided to move forward with another IUI which was we would add FSH

testing to my baseline protocol which we hadn't been doing before they've been

during eetu and progesterone an HCG so they would add the FSH if it was

elevated 20 or above is what we were defining as elevated then we would not

medicate me that cycle um the reason being 20 or above FSH in her experience

there will be no response which is what we saw last time right one of my own my

FSH was 22 does that make sense 15 or below is what she would want it to

be in order for me to move forward with the medicated cycle and she said from

5th at 15 it was like a 1% chance of pregnancy a successful pregnancy and

then if it drop below 15 that increased it to less than 5% chance however she

said they use it as a benchmark whatever your highest FSH s and then they kind of

average it out so you can never really get rid of that bad one she referred to

the bad when it's 20 but if you'll remember I had a 50 when I was at RMIT

or one cycle that I had to set up so all things being considered my FSH would

have to be controlled so that would be if I move forward I you I and then we

talked about IVF and my questions there were because before she said I needed to

do the Saline settle histogram before I could move forward with the IVF where

that was contingent like I had to come back and have no polyps and everything

be clear in order to you know check that off that that would not be a hindrance

to a successful IUI or IVF and so I wanted to know if I could do that while

I was in the Medicaid cycle for IUI because I was trying to like run it in

parallel and their answer was no I would not be able to do that the Saline Donald

histogram which is called an SH G instead of an HSG shg the Saline time a

histogram she said would disrupt the lining and so that would lessen the

chances of success if I were doing it while I was in a medicated IUI cycle so

that's what I will - no and then I just kind of wanted to

know what the criteria was for IVF so I don't know if you guys know I don't know

a lot about IVF I've been watching other people's channels and I kind of got into

the message boards I have trouble keeping up in the message boards cuz I

don't know all the IVF acronyms and I don't know what everything means I'm I

had a lot of questions for her today she was very gracious I love her to pieces

very patient and explaining it to me like I need some things like specific to

egg like that the zone napela CUDA gets hardened but I didn't know a lot about

IVF that's what I'm trying to say and she was very gracious and generous and

her time especially because I was like so what you look for in the IVF cycle

from me from me physically they would want to see three growing follicles

after I was medicated in order to move forward with it the follow Bulls would

need to be 18 to 20 millimeters that indicates that there's likely a mature

egg within that follicle and they would like to see that extra gel or e2 at 150

to 250 per follicle because I asked her stuff I have three follicles does that

mean that I should have like my each you

should be 600 is it 200 per and she said it's kind of an average so they would

look at it they would look at a total number and the total count so if you

have you know three and then you have 150 if you if my estrogen was 450 that

would fit within the parameters on average of 150 to 250 per file does that

make sense if not leave it in the comments below because I asked him not a

question so I'm just trying to replay like War I landed but if that doesn't

make sense let me know and that would be done on this measurement at between 10

and 12 days of stimulation so you know it wouldn't be like day three it

wouldn't be 18 like if it went that far they would cut it off and cancel the

cycle they're not gonna keep stimming me the protocol would be they would start

me with an estrogen patch to lower my FS before we got started with anything else

because again we don't want that elevated FSH it decreases my opportunity

of success in IUI or IVF so any medicated protocol it increases because

especially in ivf she said they're adding FSH learn creasing the follicle

stimulating hormone which is FSH and so if mine is already high it means my body

is already working really really hard to try to get follicle stimulated which

it's kind of counterintuitive because you always think like higher is better

but now with your FSH you want it to be as low as possible because that means

your body is like girl I got you I'm on my way with those follicles if it's high

that means it's struggling like okay okay okay I'm gonna get it I'm gonna get

it so high is not good so my protocol they would start me with an estrogen

patch and they would start that on cycle day 21 of the cycle before we would be

doing the IVF to kind of lower benefice age quiet everything get me ready to go

so then I would come in on between cycle 82 and 7 for my bloodwork antral

follicle count all that fun stuff intro follicle count is just like you're

resting follicle count and I'll talk a little bit about that later cuz I have a

paper that she gave me but so they would look at my intro follicle count they

would do all of my bloodwork to see where everything was they would check my

ovaries for cysts and just make sure like everything is

cool copacetic if all that pans out and I've had my estrogen patch from cycle

day 21 to the cycle day let's say I'd go and on cycle day two of the following

cycle then they would start she would start me on follow fall as stem I think

I'm saying right while the Sam and gonal-f or gonna laugh sorry at 450 is

the dosage that she gave me and I I think it's ml i you i but i don't quote

me on that we just were talking dosage I put 450 I didn't ask like the

measurement and then we would move on to menopur at 150 would be the dosage we

would have a mint follicle scan which is similar to what we do in the IUI but in

this case again we would be looking for those three growing follicles so we'd

have one or kind of check on them how are they doing is you know do we have at

least three what are they looking like what's the blood work looking like make

adjustments as needed so if they look like they were gonna be great but by the

time that ten to 12-day threshold hit keep the medicine the same if they look

like they're struggling a bit pump it up if they look like they might

be ahead of that schedule kind of reel it in a bit so just checking in with my

body seeing how I'm responding adjusting the medication accordingly then we would

come back one more time before we made a decision about that cycle

if we hit date 12 and the follicles look good we're clear for an egg retrieval my

cycle if we hit day 12 and I don't have at least three that meet this criteria

we would have to cancel that cycle which is kind of scary

so that was what we went through let's see what else and for the shg she told

me that I would need to call in on the call who was her coordinator on cycle

day one and Nicole's gonna ask me like lengthen my cycle and you got the idea

and then we would schedule the salience on the histogram and she gave me a

printout of this I had this checklist before but we kind of just like threw it

again so quickly I'll go through this with you guys um my first eight trips I

said they'll do that at the beginning e 2 which is the Esther doll which is a

form of estrogen the luteinizing hormone or LH which is what we measure when

we're taking our lovely Opie case the that's what helps us get our ovulation

going and then the baseline and ultrasound for the AFC which is the

antral follicle count as well as saying if I have the cyst the AFC it's

basically looking at the follicles and follicles at that point or like little

fluid-filled sacs with immature eggs in them and so they're kind of counting

what's up our ovaries I'll insert a picture but they're kind of like a lumpy

things but not all the eggs are ready every single month because if we would

blow our wad all at once so some of them come up the AFC antral follicle count

will vary from month to month and it's obviously pertinent in that cycle that

you're in so in that cycle they want to know how many you have right side left

side and they're looking at how many you have how big they are yeah this should

be able to be seen measured and counted so that's what they're going to do then

does that make sense so that's kind of my checklist when I have the salience

mr. graham which I'm kind of excited about and yeah and I think AAF is gonna

show up I had like the TMI the loosened bowels which usually happens when the

progesterone drops and so I just had that this afternoon

no spotting or anything yet but I typically don't spot I'm usually like a

morning starter and so I'm thinking tomorrow will be cycle day one we did

take my blood work as you guys saw earlier in the video I think I started

my bandit on yeah but because I was in so late I didn't get a call today about

five o'clock which I wasn't expecting and I was hoping mainly but I didn't um

if I had gone in through monitoring hours which is 7:00 to 8:30 I would have

got my results back today but I was late I didn't get there - like 10:45 and by

the time they did my blog workers probably 11:30 so in the morning I'm

sure they will call me I'm also like 99% sure now that I am over here so having

said all that what are our next steps

For more infomation >> Time For IVF? 47 and Trying for a BFP - Duration: 19:24.

-------------------------------------------

Why am I so positive all the time? - Duration: 3:48.

Why am I so positive all the time?

Let's get into it.

Hey everybody and welcome back to another episode of Walk With Me, this is Josh here

and today we're talking about my positivity.

This is something that comes up from time to time in my real life, or in the social

media dm's, so I wanted to take some time to clarify.

Good or bad, there are a lot of things in our lives that we don't have any control over.

There is definitely no doubt, things in my life can be difficult and they can be exhausting

and they can be stressful, and there are a lot of things that I just don't have any control

over.

Obviously this is going to be the same for everybody, but the way I choose to look at

it and the way I choose to see it, I might not have control over those negative things

but I do have control over how I choose to perceive them and how I choose to react.

It's easy to get swept up in a school or a workplace full of negative people that just

want to complain about everything and focus on the negatives.

There are always going to be positives and good things to focus on.

The good versus bad percentages might change over time, but there's always going to be

a positive outlook you can take in any given situation or at least not a negative one and

that's just the way I always try and choose to be.

This is 100% a learned skill so if you're thinking I don't think I could ever get to

that point in my life, I was never in this spot either.

It's something that's learned and practiced over time and obviously still a work in progress

for me too.

You can't get swept up into that negative hive mind of the people that are just trying

to bring themselves down and bring everyone else down with them.

There's a good chance you'll get a lot of resistance and a lot of flac from some people

in your life but that's nothing you should really be worrying about.

You need to focus on yourself and focus on being happy and being positive and appreciating

the good things in your life.

Keep in mind, you're in control of how you react to any situation regardless of how positive

or negative so react the way that you want to feel.

So hopefully this can serve as a little bit of clarification if you're ever wondering

why I stay so positive.

Things in my life obviously aren't perfect all the time.

For as many of those negative things that exist there are just as many if not more positive

things, so that's always what I'm going to choose to focus on.

But that is going to be it for the main topic today, I did have a couple of other things

I wanted to bring up and talk about, I really want to set up a group hike here in Portland.

I would love to know how many of you are in town or near town and would be willing to

travel and do a group hike.

I think this would be a really fun idea for all of us, if we can get enough people I'd

love to get that set up, I think it'd be a lot of fun.

The other thing though that I wanted to bring up, if you haven't yet go sign up for the

newsletter, BFL Monthly, the new issue will be coming out Saturday after this comes out.

It's always on the first of every month.

So if you haven't yet, sign up, I'd greatly appreciate it.

It's been a fun little side project that I've been working on for the last year and a half

or so now.

It's just things that I see around the internet that I think would be of interest to you,

wether it was a podcast episode I heard that was really great or a new TV show I'm watching

or a new Youtuber I just found out about.

So check that out if that's any interest to you, and as usual be sure to subscribe if

you're not already, walk with me comes out every Monday, all sorts of other videos come

out every Friday, and I'd love to hear your thoughts on this topic as a whole so leave

a comment down below let's get a good discussion going, but until next time, I'll talk to you

all later.

Have a good one.

For more infomation >> Why am I so positive all the time? - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

Singapore Sentosa wings of time show 2018 - Duration: 2:53.

The Wings of Time show at Sentosa's the latest night show. This show starts daily at 7.40pm and 8.40pm. It's outdoors at Siloso Beach against the backdrop of the open sea.

For more infomation >> Singapore Sentosa wings of time show 2018 - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

FIFA 18-Carreira De Jogador-O Bruno Salvou O Time !! - Duration: 28:28.

For more infomation >> FIFA 18-Carreira De Jogador-O Bruno Salvou O Time !! - Duration: 28:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Mukbang] [Kor Sub] Korean Tried Vegan Food For the First Time : 완전 맛있는 비건음식 먹어봤어요! | Seunghoi - Duration: 8:01.

For more infomation >> [Mukbang] [Kor Sub] Korean Tried Vegan Food For the First Time : 완전 맛있는 비건음식 먹어봤어요! | Seunghoi - Duration: 8:01.

-------------------------------------------

【S3】 Gamer Mode: ON 「Switch's TOAD & Adventure Time REVIEW」 (ENG SUB) - Duration: 15:25.

Hell-Oh!!

This may look offtopic, but it's one of my hobbies, so I'm talking about this, today

I'm talking about these games

These are the last ones I've been playing with

and that's why I wanted to talk about it

I have something to say~

Ok, so I'm talking at the same time of the 2 games

But, don't take this as a comparison,

because they're completely different, ok?

This is the 1st one

Toad Treasure Traker

I wonder why they still put these flaps, because there's no instruction booklet now in any game...

I prefer having my games physically

Your console could break down, but you'll still own the games

If you have an account, it's true that you can re-download the games, but

there could be problems with your account, too

This way's easier

And also, in the case you didn't like a game, you can get rid of it and take part of the money back...

ok

So, let's talk about it

There are a lot of levels. They're puzzles, in a book.

You go through the puzzles-pages

And, this way, you go through the "story" and what's going on

It isn't a very deep story

If you played the demo, it's basically that

One gets kidnapped and the other one tries to save that one...

my camera does not want to focus, sorry

I wanted to show it a bit, but this isn't working right

Anyway,

You need to turn it and search for stuff

There are lots of hidden stuff

The controls are very intuitive

There are lots of nods

It's cute, it's funny

It is what you expect it to be

If you don't like it, it's because you're not the target audience

But, in my opinion, even if you're in the target audience, you could still enjoy it

Because there're puzzles. At first it seems easy, but it goes more complicated

There are also some goals for each level

At first you get them while you play,

If you're like me, that I like looking any nook and cranny

But, then, you have to go through the level many times to get the goals

I didn't want to show a lot from the game, because I completed it, and I don't want to make spoilers

I'm just missing 3 goals, but I'm not doing them xD

They're not impossible, but it'll take a lot of time, which I don't have xD

I prefer finishing other games I started, or playing others I haven't played yet

There's also pixel Toad

You have to go through the level many times, because of the goals,

you need to repeat all the levels because of Pixel Toad, again xD

The puzzles get longer as the game goes on, but they're not very long

But the game gets longer because of repeating the levels

Ok, so

If you're in the target audience, you'll love it

It's interesting

It's not just the girl getting kidnapped

There's more stuff

You can use 3 amiibo to unlock 3 Mario Odyssey levels

But you can unlock them by regular play

They're the 3 Mario Odyssey amiibo

If you're not in the target audiente, it depends on how intransigent you are

You could say it's a sh*t

But it ISN'T

It just means that this isn't your kind of game

You go to the games you prefer, and stop judging what others like, ok?

I don't consider myself within this game's target audience (completely)

But I had fun and I like games where you can relax

I also like more intense games, but I get nervous easily

And some games stress me out, I don't want to play to get more nervous, I want to relax

This one's perfect for that

If I had to complain about anything, something real, not just that you didn't like it

I'd complain about the story

I wanted more story, context, why are you now in the forest?

Why are you out now? How did you go from the ice to a volcano?

Even if the story isn't deep: You're exploring, and then a fliying chicken kidnaps you

Many times

They could've added mini films between all the stages.

It's 3D, it shouldn't be so difficult, and you would immerse yourself in the game, better

There are some mini videos already, but very few...

I wanted more context

(ok, here I summed up what I said, so now the video takes more time)

And, now, we're talking about the other came

This one. Adventure Time Pirates of the Enchiridion

I bought it without thinking

Because I always saw the DS/3DS adventure time games and I wanted to try them

It looked very fun,

but I couldn't buy it at that time

So, this time I bought it

And I bought it without checking reviews or anything

Never ever do that

I even tested the demo of this one,

that is pretty much guaranteed that's going to be neat

But, with this one...

It has stickers. They're so funny...

But... You had one job

What was the person that checked this game doing?

How did that person say this sh*t is Ok?

I'm asking it thoughtfully

I'm the 1st person that would like this is fine

Because I liked the idea for the game

It wasn't a deep story, again,

You fall asleep and then, when you wake up everything's flowed and you pick a ship and go see what's happened

A bit like Zelda wind waker

But more humorous

A priori, they could've done a fantastic game

But, I'm showing you

We're going to see how much it takes to log in

This takes 1-3 min loading... Not only at the beginning, but also ingame

When you're fihgting the foes, you need to move the joystick or else it could freeze

And then you need to reboot the game

(This is the marvelous screen)

You try to avoid as many foes as you can, just to avoid the freezing, and also the long loading time

It's auto-save, so you appear randomly if you need to reboot the game

I don't like leaving things half done

But, this game, it's so boring, you don't want to play it anymore

At least, to me

They rated it with a 6 ... Oh, it loaded, finally.

I don't know how they rated it so high!

A 6 is a game that's not the best, but it's fun

This sh*t doesn't even merit a 3

A 6 is at least funny. A 5~4 means that has some minor fails

Things that make the game experience a bit uncomfortable, like not having intuitive controls

Things that could be done better, but it's ok

But, this. I can't believe they didn't notice what's wrong with the game.

The person that tested this... Didn't say "ok, change this and this, it's uncomfortable and tiring to play"

That's why I don't think they're fixing it, because they let this THING go out to the market.

And I'm mad about that, because I would've liked the game

Going around the map all the time, fixing stuff, errands,

playing good cop/bad cop with the characters. That was funny.

It gave me PW vibes, with the cross examination

And a lot of humour

The voices are in english, only some parts have other languages subbed,

so, someone that doesn't understand spoken english that well, may loose part of it

Now, I'm showing you the battle. I had to repeat this because my camera stopped recording

It logged in, by luck. But it can freeze :/

It takes a lot of time to log in the battle.

I don't think this is normal

If the loading screen was faster (not only at the beginning, it happens more times),

if it didn't freeze, and also some camera aberrations occur...

it could still be a bit boring to play, because some things are confusing, it isn't intuitive, not only the controls

Maybe, if these failures weren't in the game, you could get used to the uncomfortable things

But, this way, it's impossible.

So, if someone lends it to you, and you want to try it, it's ok

But, I can't recommend you this game

Toad, I recommend it -except if you think puzzles are boring-

I don't think it's boring. I like Layton, Phoenix Wright, etc...

I can't talk much more from this game, because I couldn't get through it

It was so boring

Always, look up some reviews and test the demo, if there is any

Now, I'm playing this one: Atelier Lydie and Suelle

I know there's other coming out soon

3 old games coming out in switch, too

I don't know if they're coming out from Japan, but I hope so...

It's so cute~

I always thought I wanted to play them, when I saw them at the store, but I didn't have that console

I'm not buying a 300$ console just because 1 (one) game

Except if it's Shin Chan (that's how I bought my first console)

That's how I started playing videogames

It's because I was obsessed with ShinChan, and there was a GBA game, and I bought it because of it xD

I already went by the 1st round,

but I'm not talking a lot about this one now, because I haven't finished it yet

I would like to make a video about it, talking deeply about it

From other companies... in fact I like some games, but those ones don't come out from Japan...

About new games... There's Octopath Traveler, that I played the demo and it looks SOOOOO good

But I'm still playing this one, and it'll take long (and octopath it's the same kind of game)

So I haven't bought it yet, but I should do it soon, before it gets difficult to find

And coming soon games that look interesting for me...

There's a Mario Party, Taiko no Tatsujin

It'll be a fisic release, in Europe

It'll have an iDOLM@STER song, also Bad Apple...

I'm so bad, so so so bad with rythm games... But I'll try...

And I said that I didn't like games that make me nervous... x_D

How do they play taiko so well??

They make:

Just... how??

How do they get the rythm well, and so fast?? IT's magic

Maybe, they'll add more songs via DLC

It'll be nice if they add more iM@S songs...

Or~ if they consider~ making and iM@S game~ for Switch~

*wink*wink*

I don't know, I think many people would buy it

And, about pkmn

My mobile phone has some memory problems

I can't have almost anything installed

I played pkmn GO a bit, until my phone collapsed and then I couldn't play anymore

In the new game you use pkmn GO, too

Let's GO Pikachu! Let's GO Eevee!

So, because I don't have pkmn GO, I don't know if I'll be able to enjoy all from the new game

I'm considering it, because I'm interested in the new format and I want to see how it works

When it's for sale, then I'll decide...

And that's all, and...

I put some of my cosplay pictures

I noticed I didn't have any of my cosplay pictures printed, so I decided to print some.

Do you play anything?

Tell me about that in the comments, also if you liked the ones I mentioned, or if you own them

What did you think about the games? Are you buying the new pokemon game?

Any suggestion, leave it in the comments~

I hope I didn't make this video too long...

I hope you like the video

So... See ya~!!

For more infomation >> 【S3】 Gamer Mode: ON 「Switch's TOAD & Adventure Time REVIEW」 (ENG SUB) - Duration: 15:25.

-------------------------------------------

Two Time | animation meme - Duration: 0:43.

For more infomation >> Two Time | animation meme - Duration: 0:43.

-------------------------------------------

The time she peeded herself😂 - Duration: 0:20.

Hello,Guys and today I am going to tell you the story of the day a girl in my class peed herself

The teacher was like who needs the toilet

I Said nothing!

But then this girl let's call her emily said she wanted to..

And then she walked out the classroom 2 seconds later

She peed

And like that that's the end of part1

Remember to leave a like and subscribe for more..

I laughed so hard

it was so halirious

For more infomation >> The time she peeded herself😂 - Duration: 0:20.

-------------------------------------------

'Heck Of A Time' To Free Horse Stuck In Torso-High Mud - Duration: 2:23.

For more infomation >> 'Heck Of A Time' To Free Horse Stuck In Torso-High Mud - Duration: 2:23.

-------------------------------------------

That Time I Got In Trouble With The Government - Duration: 6:39.

I got an email a couple of weeks ago, asking:

how do you get started making stuff online?

If you're starting from scratch,

if you have zero followers, zero subscribers, zero anything,

how do you get an audience?

How do you get popular on the internet?

The first time I tried to answer that question,

it was more than ten years ago.

YouTube didn't even exist back then,

and I thought I knew it all.

I didn't, and I probably still don't.

But with another decade and a million subscribers under my belt since then,

I can at least tell you the rules that I've worked by for the last 15 years or so,

not just for YouTube, but for anywhere online.

The short answer is: you just make stuff.

The long answer… well,

the best way to tell that does not start on an incredibly rainy Scottish island.

It starts down in London.

Right.

I've been making stuff for the internet pretty much all my adult life.

I had a few decent hits when I was younger,

viral web pages and games and short videos

that were forwarded on through email in the days before social media.

But those were one-off bolts from the blue,

they were nothing you could base any sort of career on.

When I was 19, the British government mailed a leaflet out to every home in the country.

It was called Preparing for Emergencies,

and it gave some pretty obvious advice on what to do in the event of a disaster.

There was a lot of cynicism about that leaflet,

and while the intentions were good,

it was mostly seen as a waste of the taxpayers' money.

The government also put up preparingforemergencies.gov.uk.

They forgot to register preparingforemergencies.co.uk,

so I bought the domain, copied their web site,

changed all the text to be really sarcastic,

sent it off to a few friends, and went to bed.

That sort of joke was still new and exciting in 2004.

I'll be honest, it hasn't aged well since then.

This was before social media, way before smartphones.

Facebook had only just got its first round of investment,

and it was only open to a few US colleges.

That joke was being forwarded by email from person to person to person,

because that's how it worked back then.

And the feedback that I was getting was by email.

Anyway, when I woke up the morning after,

okay, I was a student, so it was probably the afternoon after, but,

I had some emails from friends saying 'that's quite funny'.

And so I had some messages from people I didn't know saying 'that's quite funny'.

And then there were some messages from people whose email addresses ended in .gov.uk,

saying, 'that's quite funny, it's doing the rounds of the civil servants'.

And then there was a message from someone in

the government department responsible for the original leaflet,

saying 'take it down'.

And I said no.

And it turns out that while mocking the government is a reasonably good gag,

mocking the government and then having the government not find it funny,

that is a really good gag.

At least in countries where you can get away with it.

That takedown request meant that the news got interested,

and this went all over the country, as in,

national newspapers and local television coverage.

And it was just a quick joke that I'd put together in an hour or so because… well,

because the alternative was not doing it.

Preparing for Emergencies was the first demonstration I had

of a principle I now know and have worked with for years:

that the chances of a project succeeding aren't really coupled

to how much time, effort and money you've spent on it.

And it can often seem like the opposite is true. You'll see people complain

that the thing they've poured all their heart and soul and effort and time into,

that thing sank,

but something quick and dirty that they slapped together has become popular.

And maybe that's true, maybe that is how it works sometimes.

But I would bet that, like me, anyone with that complaint

has made loads and loads of quick and dirty things.

And most of those will have failed.

It's just that they didn't care as much about those quick and dirty things,

they just don't remember them as much,

compared to that One Big Project.

If you spent ten dollars and one hour on an idea, it is likely to fail.

But if you spend a million dollars and a year on an idea, it is still likely to fail.

There's an old adage called Sturgeon's Law: "90% of everything is crap".

I realise that isn't what Theodore Sturgeon actually said,

it's been cut down a bit over the years, but the idea holds.

Sturgeon was a science fiction author,

and his reply to the idea that "90% of science fiction is crap", was yes, it is,

but only because 90% of everything is crap.

Most things fail.

And sure, something that's spent months being polished

might have a slightly better chance of survival:

but the odds are still against you. Instead of polishing,

you could spend those months shoving out ten or twenty or a hundred ideas,

and each one of those projects is a new roll of the dice.

And each one of those projects is something you learn from,

something that helps make the next roll of the dice just a little more likely to succeed.

Of course, this is all assuming that your definition of success involves being popular

or getting paid for it.

These days, I know that I could probably make a lot more money

and save a lot of effort if I just stood in front of a green screen

and monologued about "Incredible Facts About Cartoon Series You Won't Believe"

or "Ancient Mysteries 'They' Don't Want You To Know About".

But then, I wouldn't be travelling so much,

I wouldn't be having so much fun

and maybe I wouldn't have kept going through rough times.

There are other definitions of success that aren't just about the numbers.

More than a decade ago, I came up with this graph.

Across the bottom is effort, and across the side is awesome.

This is still the guiding principle that I use to determine

whether I'm going to do a project or not.

And sure,what I consider 'effort' and 'awesome' have changed over the years,

both in definition and in scale.

Awesome doesn't have to mean money, or viewcount,

it can mean getting to do something really cool or working with someone you admire.

You define your own success.

Anyway. Naive me, at 19, thought there was a chance

of going right from Preparing for Emergencies to a full-time job

making weird stuff for a living.

There wasn't any chance of that.

Obviously, in hindsight.

Because the people looking at the site weren't going "oh, he's good",

they were going "oh, that's good".

There was no reason to stick around,

no reason to do the 2004 equivalent to clicking the subscribe button,

which was clicking a subscribe button, it just added an RSS feed to your reader.

I miss RSS.

Anyway, I got lots of lovely emails about Preparing for Emergencies,

I made a couple of contacts from it, but that was all.

I'd taken only the first step up the ladder,

and I had no idea how long that ladder would be.

So I kept making stuff.

But back then, I was missing a piece of the puzzle,

and it's a really important piece.

But to explain that, I need to start heading north.

For more infomation >> That Time I Got In Trouble With The Government - Duration: 6:39.

-------------------------------------------

Devin Learns How To Braid Hair For The First Time • Ladylike - Duration: 10:40.

- Hello, everyone!

So, here's the deal.

I'm turning 30 in six months,

and there's a lot of stuff that I still haven't

learned or taught myself to do.

Like, I don't know how to snap.

I can't dive in a pool.

Can't do a cartwheel.

And I can't French braid hair.

So today, I am going to teach myself how to

French braid and mermaid/fishtail braid some hair.

I am bad at hair.

And when you have fine hair, it just tends to tangle

and look very, like, thin.

So my motto with hair is just to find one hairstyle

and stick with it, which I've done.

So, I'm going to enlist the help of Chrissy

from As/Is and Bogus Beauty to sit in the chair

and help me learn.

Okay, I have locked myself in this private editing bay

to watch hair tutorials for the next hour or so.

In general, these hair tutorial experts make it

look so easy, and they're like,

"Yeah, and then you just do this, and then

"you do this, and then you do this, and there it is,"

and they're so positive and happy and I'm like,

"Okay, yeah, I can definitely do that."

This is what we call a braid.

Sure.

I'm going to grab some hair from over here

and then incorporate-

(bleep), come back.

Come back!

We needed you!

Is it in a braid, or is that a bald spot?

Tell me honestly, internet.

Looks like a braid to me.

I might be ready to shoot something.

(comically vocalizing "The Final Countdown")

Can I braid your hair?

I tried learning in Girl Scout camp so many times,

and I didn't-

I couldn't get it.

So, I'm gonna learn how to do a classic French braid

on your hair, so thank you for donating your head

and hairs to science. - Oh my god!

I love it. I just have to sit here. This is great.

- Yeah, can I brush your hair out?

- Duh.

- Oh my god, you have the best hair.

- Thank you so much.

- A little thing about Chrissy is her hair

is like a mermaid. - Aw!

- Or like an angel.

Oh my god, it smells good too.

- Oh my go-

There's so many compliments.

(laughing) I can't handle it.

You're so gentle with your strokes.

- Let's make it weird, shall we?

Oh my god. - Are you trying it on?

- Yeah, I'm trying it on.

That would be wonderful. - How do you look?

- Beautiful.

When you type on YouTube, the top video is by

Luxy Hair, and it's just the basic "How to: French Braid."

It was actually made in 2012, so get ready for this

vintage YouTube greatness.

23 million views.

- People are hot for French braids.

- So I've already studied this video.

I'm just gonna keep it on in the background

in case I forget or I get lost.

It's just a typical over braid.

You fold the strands over the sections over,

and then just incorporate more hair.

(silly accent) However, I have the propensity

to eff things up.

- What is this accent?

- It's called "I'm stalling for time 'cause I'm

"actually shaking a little bit."

Do you know how to French braid?

- Yeah.

- (imitating Chrissy) Yeah.

(laughter)

- I work on a beauty and style channel, so

I know how to French braid.

- Okay. - Are we doing a loose

or tight one?

- Um-

- Or should I not critique you, I'm sorry.

- We're doing the one I can do.

- I was gonna say, you should get it tight.

That's the key.

- Oh, I should get tight?

- Tight to start.

- I'm clenching my butt right now.

By the end of this, you're gonna look like

Gal Gadot in "Wonder Woman", I promise.

- Wow!

- Oh wow, I'm starting to see the French braid form.

Do I pull a new section in

every time? - Yeah, mm-hmm.

- Every time? - A little piece, yeah.

- That seems like a lot of work.

Yeah, you're right, you're right, you're right.

I'm committed.

I'm putting a ring on it.

I'm not sure this is supposed to be apart.

- That looks bad.

(record scratch)

(laughter)

- (imitating Chrissy) That looks bad.

Okay. - Is this one and done,

or are you doing, like, a trial?

- This is the first.

Chrissy, you have to wear this the rest of the day,

no matter how it turns out.

- What?

Is this a French braid, still?

- Yeah.

- Do you have a rubber band ready?

(crickets chirping)

- Mike, do we have a rubber band?

So this one is, like, the skinniest section

compared to this one.

- (laughing) It's so thick!

Why is that one so skinny?

- We're gonna make her thicker.

If I had some flowers, I'd put some flowers

in between this.

Oh my god. - Yeah.

It would be so romantic.

- Here's the braid so far, and then here's this.

It's a part of her hair I forgot, so.

Now, we're just gonna, like, wipe it clean,

brush it out, and try again because

that wasn't so bad, right?

Good first attempt, but I'm thinking we need it tighter.

- Yeah, make that...

Tight.

- So I'm just even start way up here.

Wow! - Wow!

This is already, like, a step up.

You're into it.

Alright. - I'm feelin' myself, Chrissy.

(whisper) I'm starting over.

- I can see that you left, um-

- Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep-

That was, it was too much.

I flew too close to the sun.

- Now I'm starting to sweat.

I'm nervous.

Am I supposed to give commentary on if this is right?

- Well, the fact that you asked makes me think

that it's not, but

that's okay, that's okay. - Okay.

I like that your interpretation of a French braid

is actually still really cool, but not exactly-

- Your hand keeps going there.

- I keep trying!

I just want to help so bad!

- Wow, I just-

Alright, you know what?

(exhaling)

- This is it.

This is the one.

I can feel it.

- Yeah, I can already feel it too.

And then I'm gonna take this.

It's gonna go over her-

(bleep)

It's gonna go over here.

Yep, mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm.

We're gettin' there.

- Are you sure you don't want a suggestion?

- Oh my god, how- (laughter)

- Ah, I can't!

- This would be such a cute little topknot.

- I'll look like an actual baby,

'cause I'm wearing overalls.

- What is the problem?

- You're letting go of the strands!

Sorry, I'm saying it. - Right, right, right,

right, right.

- Don't let go ever.

Never. - Don't let go ever?

- No.

Just grab with your pinky.

- Oh that takes some fine motor skill.

- French braids are tough, because you're carrying

a lot of hair, adding more to it as you go in.

It's a lot.

Does it look bad?

- Um, it doesn't look bad, it just

kinda looks like a basket.

- Baskets are woven.

- Yeah.

- Weaving is braiding.

It's a braid!

- One more try.

I may not be an expert French braider,

but I might be an expert mermaid braid-er.

- Is that the fishtail one?

- Yeah.

- The fishtail one involves no skill.

It's just a matter of, like, weirdly looping hair.

- So I'm gonna try this really fast.

Yep, never letting it go.

Uh-huh.

- Ooh, I like this twist technique that you're doing.

Maybe your technique is to just do it as fast as possible,

and then it'll look like a braid.

- Okay, okay, well, that's a great idea.

Let's just do it.

- Yeah, don't think about it too hard, you know?

It's just, like, (bleep) hair gettin' thrown

into a spacial area.

- Okay, what would Jon Jimenez do?

- He would just, like, compliment you,

and then braid it really fast, and then be like,

"You're beautiful."

You got it.

- There's just so many sections and things to do

with the sections.

- (whisper) Look at her concentration.

She is a hair stylist.

Feels the most right.

I can feel it.

Feels very French.

- (comedic French accent) Oh, after this,

you're going to have to get a croissant.

(normal voice) To anyone who is French

who is actually watching, I learned my

French accent from "Beauty and the Beast",

so please don't be mad at me.

(high-pitched French accent) "Ahh, Lumiere!

"I have been burned by you before!"

- Wait, that was amazing.

- This is looking good.

I can already feel the commenters being like,

"Why is this a video?"

But you know what?

It's a video because I'm learning to do something

that I should've learned 15 years ago.

You know, if there's a zombie apocalypse,

a girl's gonna wanna maintain her fashion

with a French braid, you know? - Yeah.

Have they not seen "Hunger Games"?

Like, that's how you win battles.

God, how much longer do I have to stare at myself?

It's so weird.

- And then I'm just gonna

separate it a little bit. - Oh yeah!

Add some texture!

Yep! - Yep, yep.

- [Chrissy] Mm-hmm.

- Hoo, I am sweaty.

Can you see my pit marks? - Ooh, I love a little

floppy tail.

- No, I'm gonna destroy it.

How much time we have?

- We have ten minutes. - Ten minutes to do fishtail!

- Alright, we're gonna freaking kill this fishtail.

- Mm-hmm.

- I mean, we're not gonna kill any fish.

- Mm-mm.

- No, we're just gonna kill this braid.

- Wait, how do I do this again?

- I personally think it's easier to put it in a ponytail

first and then do it from there,

but you don't have to do that.

- You wanna take it into a top pony, 'cause

I don't wanna hurt your hair. - Sure.

We're doin' it real high!

- Ooh, this is what I have to work with.

This is-

So I'm gonna start from the ends, yes?

No.

I'm gonna section it off first.

So, a little secret about this set is

my internet stopped working halfway,

so I don't know what I'm doing.

- You have to hold the thick ones,

and then just wrap hair around each side of

each one at a time, until they come together.

- No, I understand what you mean.

I'm there with you.

I'm starting to make it.

- You've got this.

- I love fish.

Do you like fish?

- I had a goldfish in middle school,

and I accidentally hit the tank and it fell over.

And I was really scared that, like, my parents

were gonna be really mad that I spilled a bunch

of water, so I took a vacuum and

tried to vacuum up the water.

And then I almost electrocuted myself.

Yeah, life lesson: Don't Vacuum Water.

How is it looking?

- It's looking like a fishtail braid.

- Yes!

- It is, but it is also, like, lopsided, but that's okay.

- That's okay.

I love whatever you put on my head.

- I don't deserve that, but thank you.

This one's actually not that hard.

You were right.

Yeah, I did it.

Oh my god, it looks so cute!

- Oh yeah, fluff it up!

- Oh my gosh, I wish I could

do that with my hair. (gasps)

- Devin!

- [Devin] I did it.

- Look at this little tail!

- Look at that.

- I'm Ariana.

- I think what I just needed was someone to

sit down with me for an hour to just let me play

and experiment, and you did that, so thank you.

Thank you so much.

Yay, love you!

I did it.

I kinda know how to braid hair,

other people's hair,

not my hair.

And it only took me about an hour and a half

of watching YouTube tutorials and then an hour

in the room with Chrissy and Mike.

Here's some other things I don't know how to do.

A cartwheel, any kind of flip.

I don't know how to tune a piano.

I don't know how to make a soufflé.

Oh, I don't know how to change a tire.

Knowing this, I think I need to learn some more things.

So tell me in the comments below

what more I should learn before the big 3-0,

'cause it's coming.

(classical music)

- Hey, Unsolved is on a new channel.

And now your part.

- [Both] Subscribe here.

- That was my part.

For more infomation >> Devin Learns How To Braid Hair For The First Time • Ladylike - Duration: 10:40.

-------------------------------------------

The Least Memorable Number One Movies Of All Time - Duration: 7:40.

A movie's success at the box office is no indication of quality.

Mediocre movies make hundreds of millions of dollars all the time.

These movies may have drawn crowds on opening weekend, only to be almost completely forgotten

in the months and years that followed.

Here are the least memorable number one movies of all time.

The Karate Kid

2010's The Karate Kid is less a remake of the '80s high school movie classic and more

a reimagining, borrowing the core concepts of the original film.

It accentuates the fish-out-of-water element of the source material by having Jaden Smith's

Dre Parker move from Detroit to China.

There, he meets the enigmatic Mr. Han, who teaches him the ways of kung fu to help deal

with some school bullies.

It seemed to have all the makings of a hit and the beginning of a new era for the franchise.

While the former proved to be true, the latter didn't.

After debuting at Number 1 and making bank during its box office run, the film never

caught on like the original.

It may come down to substituting simple charm with elaborate martial arts.

It also doesn't help that the film focuses on younger kids than the originals did, making

it far more cringe-inducing at times.

"I put my jacket on a thousand times.

I took it off A THOUSAND times.

OK?

This stupid!"

Now that the original franchise has been revived for TV, the film's long-gestating sequel seems

unlikely to leave development hell anytime soon.

Tron: Legacy

Hedging your bets on an expensive sequel to a long-dormant cult classic seems like a bold

decision, but Disney went for it with 2010's Tron: Legacy.

The film hit screens nearly 30 years after its predecessor, and made a solid impression.

Featuring some stunning special effects, bold sci-fi storytelling, and a great soundtrack

by Daft Punk, it seemed Tron was back, until it wasn't.

It seems that awesome special effects and weird sci-fi storytelling are useless if they

aren't anchored by compelling characters.

Sam Flynn, the protagonist played by Garrett Hedlund, is a bland lead whose every line

of dialogue seems to be ripped from a list of the most popular movie phrases of all time.

"You gotta be kidding me."

All the lightcycle sequences in the world couldn't get audiences interested in his story.

Plans for a sequel stalled, and aside from the short-lived animated series Tron: Uprising,

it looks like Tron: Legacy may be the last we see of the world of the Grid for some time

Hancock

The summer of 2008 featured the release of Iron Man, The Dark Knight, and The Incredible

Hulk.

Throw in a cinematic adaptation of Wanted, and it's safe to say it was a summer ruled

by comic book adaptations.

However, there was another superhero movie that dropped that summer.

We're talking, of course, about the Will Smith vehicle Hancock.

"What?"

The film hit number 1 its opening weekend and went on to become the fourth-highest grossing

movie of 2008.

However, its timing has been its disadvantage in the long run.

With recognizable name brand superhero movies coming out every other month these days, projects

like Hancock have an uphill battle to fight for attention.

A sequel has since been discussed, but a decade of Marvel and DC superhero movies dominating

the box office seems to have put the world of Hancock on ice.

Tomorrowland

Films based on Disney theme park attractions tend to be hit or miss.

On one hand, the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise is a huge success.

On the other, the less said about The Country Bears, the better.

In 2015, it looked like Disney would have a guaranteed hit with Tomorrowland.

Every facet of the production featured all-stars in their field, from director Brad Bird and

writer Damon Lindelof to the film's lead, George Clooney.

On its opening weekend, it managed to snag the number-one spot.

However, reception was middling at best, with reviews split almost perfectly down the middle

on Rotten Tomatoes.

Critics and audiences alike found it uneven, at times enthralling and exciting and at others

utterly incomprehensible.

Soon hopes of a new Disney franchise were halted and the film petered out at the box

office.

Despite the high expectations preceding its arrival, it's proven to be a summer blockbuster

most viewers forgot as soon as they left the theater.

Avatar

When Avatar hit theaters, it mowed down box office records like an industrial bulldozer.

"I got a native doing the funky chicken here.

He's blocking my blade."

"Well, keep going, he'll move."

It also garnered critical acclaim, even scoring a Best Picture nomination at the Oscars.

It seemed like a movie we'd be talking about for a very long time.

In a genuinely shocking turn, we didn't.

Avatar has become perhaps the most notable instance of a massively popular film fading

into irrelevance.

Maybe it's the fact that viewers have since realized that the film's story is largely

derivative.

Or maybe the real draw was the film's stunning 3D which makes for a viewing experience that

can't really be replicated outside a movie theater.

Ultimately, it's a tough question to answer.

All we know is that people aren't nearly as excited about the sequels in development today

as they might have been in 2010.

The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk is a perfectly decent superhero movie with some great moments.

Edward Norton is a great choice for Bruce Banner, and Tim Roth's villainous Abomination

is, at times, genuinely frightening.

It also made good money at the box office, debuting at the top spot over its opening

weekend.

Unfortunately it's also a movie that audiences — and Marvel — have seemed eager to forget.

The film came out between Iron Man and The Dark Knight, two absolute game-changers in

superhero cinema, and it got lost in the shuffle.

Pair this with Norton and Marvel parting ways and Mark Ruffalo stepping in as Banner, and

The Incredible Hulk was left on the fringes of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

The Incredible Hulk now feels like a sort of relic, the last Marvel film to drop before

the Cinematic Universe Era kicked into high gear.

As the MCU sped along, The Incredible Hulk was left in the dust, and nobody seemed to

notice.

The Amazing Spider-Man

From the first big-screen adaptation of everyone's favorite web-slinger to the character's first

MCU movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spidey movies have never been anything less than

box office successes.

Marc Webb's The Amazing Spider-Man and The Amazing Spider-Man 2 were hugely successful,

well-received critically, and yet completely failed to make any sort of lasting impression.

The problem comes down to how transparent the films are about setting up a big superhero

franchise to compete with the MCU.

The Amazing Spider-Man and its sequel may have been enjoyed by filmgoers at the time,

but the cold, calculating vibe they give off caused the audience to lose interest in the

long run.

When an opportunity presented itself, Sony struck a deal with Marvel and scrapped Webb's

planned sequels.

The Bourne Legacy

The Bourne franchise redefined action movies for a generation — and did so with Matt

Damon in the lead.

With the trilogy's story revolving around his character Jason Bourne, it would seem

ill-advised to make an installment of this series that doesn't feature him at all.

That didn't stop the studio from trying in 2012 with The Bourne Legacy.

The studio brought in Jeremy Renner as Aaron Cross, a new black ops agent to anchor the

story.

It's about as good as a Bourne movie that doesn't actually feature its title character

could be, but that hasn't really proved to be enough in the long run.

Despite debuting in the top spot at the box office, Renner was such a dud as the series'

new lead that Damon returned for 2016's Jason Bourne.

Now that he's back, we doubt we'll be seeing a solo Aaron Cross film again any time soon.

Oz the Great and Powerful

In 2013, Sam Raimi offered a fresh take on the lore of Oz with Oz the Great and Powerful.

The movie boasts an all-star cast that includes James Franco as the man who would become the

Wizard of Oz and Mila Kunis as the Wicked Witch of the West.

Throw in some stunning special effects and Raimi's trademark quirk, and you've got a

charming reinvention.

The film made a decent critical and financial impression upon release.

However, the years haven't been particularly kind to its legacy.

Despite the stars being signed on for sequels, Raimi has stated he has no plans to return

to Oz any time soon.

And with so many fairytale and fantasy adaptations hitting screens in the years since, Oz the

Great and Powerful has become more of a footnote than a headline.

For more infomation >> The Least Memorable Number One Movies Of All Time - Duration: 7:40.

-------------------------------------------

Sir Donald George Bradman's 110th Birthday, the greatest batsman of all time - Duration: 2:32.

For more infomation >> Sir Donald George Bradman's 110th Birthday, the greatest batsman of all time - Duration: 2:32.

-------------------------------------------

Family Time | Google Home Mini - Duration: 2:06.

MR. JAFFE: Hey, guys.

KAI JAFFE: Hey, Dad.

MR. JAFFE: How was the farmer's market?

MRS. JAFFE: Good.

MR. JAFFE: You got the peppers we need?

MRS. JAFFE: Got the goods.

We have two boys, Kai and Leo.

They're five and seven, and another one coming.

Kai is very chill, mellow, a little more introverted.

KAI JAFFE: Hey, Dad, what's 283 times 211?

(GIGGLING) Hey, Google, help me with my homework.

GOOGLE: Let me see if I can help.

I can do all kinds of calculations,

give you definitions, or tell you about specific people

or events.

KAI JAFFE: What's 383 times 211?

GOOGLE: The answer is 80,813.

MR. JAFFE: That's a hard math problem.

KAI JAFFE: 80--

MRS. JAFFE: Leo's--

MR. JAFFE: Leo's sort of the opposite of Kai.

MRS. JAFFE: Yeah.

LEO JAFFE: Hey, Google, how tall is a giraffe?

What do raccoons eat?

Can bears be in bad moods?

What sound does a lion make?

GOOGLE: Here's a lion sound.

[LION ROARING]

LEO JAFFE: [IMITATING LION]

MRS. JAFFE: [IMITATING LION]

MR. JAFFE: Hey, Google, show me the den on the kitchen TV.

GOOGLE: OK, streaming the den on kitchen TV.

MR. JAFFE: You want to tell them that breakfast is ready?

KAI JAFFE: Hey, Google, broadcast breakfast is ready.

[BELL RINGING]

MRS. JAFFE: Yay!

GOOGLE: Time for breakfast.

Come and get it.

MR. JAFFE: Yeah, so normally on the weekend

we'll have one or two activities.

They differ every single weekend.

They're not the same.

MRS. JAFFE: They're so enthusiastic.

They love doing anything, as long as we're a family.

MR. JAFFE: So you want to go to the zoo?

Leo, you wanted to go to the beach.

KAI JAFFE: Zoo, zoo, zoo, zoo.

MRS. JAFFE: We love seeing the boys play together.

If we get a solid 30 minutes and they're not arguing

and they're just having fun, there's nothing better.

MR. JAFFE: Hey, Google, let's play freeze dance.

GOOGLE: It's time for freeze dance.

MR. JAFFE: Family time for us really anything

that allows us to interact, when we really

feel like we're participating.

GOOGLE: Stand as still as a brick wall.

MRS. JAFFE: The Google Home's great for entertainment.

It's like endless games.

MR. JAFFE: Hey, Google Play musical chairs.

MR. JAFFE: No matter what game they play,

they can turn it into a competition and argument.

But then when it clicks, you can just see their love,

and you see how much they connect to one another.

KAI JAFFE: Hey, Google, drop a beat.

[BEATS]

MR. JAFFE: We have this assistant at home now

that helps us.

This way, we just get to play with them.

We just have fun.

MRS. JAFFE: Totally fun.

MR. JAFFE: And when the thing ends, it ends.

LEO JAFFE: I am the winner.

[LAUGHTER]

For more infomation >> Family Time | Google Home Mini - Duration: 2:06.

-------------------------------------------

Penn Zero Part Time Hero Season 2 Episode 14 Part 05 - Duration: 1:35.

For more infomation >> Penn Zero Part Time Hero Season 2 Episode 14 Part 05 - Duration: 1:35.

-------------------------------------------

Fee For Time - Locum Tenens - Duration: 4:37.

Locum whatums?

I've never heard of that before.

If you don't know what Locum Tenens is, you'd better listen…

Hi, it's Kathy Mills Chang.

Today we're going to talk about a subject that has come under a lot of scrutiny lately,

and certainly is one of those things that causes a great deal of confusion in our profession.

It's called Locum Tenens or more correctly it used to be called Locum Tenens.

Now, this is for when your doctor is out, and you have a substitute doctor in.

What they've done now is they've put it into two separate categories, and provided us with

two separate modifiers to tell the story of what's going on in your practice.

And I'll try to make this as simple as I can, with some examples from my own life that I've

actually seen happen, when a Locum Tenens or now a fee for time or reciprocal biller

is in play in your office.

So, let's begin by talking about the new category called fee for time compensation.

Fee for time compensation is when perhaps Dr. Smith is going under surgery let's say,

and they're going to be out for six weeks.

They're going to have to find a substitute doctor to come in and see the patients.

We can hire a substitute doctor for a flat amount of money per day or per week, and this

doctor formerly known as the Locum will be treating patients.

Now, let's talk about this, fee for time, there will be an agreement between the practice

and this substitute doctor and for that reason we are going to go through the particulars.

So first of all, fee for time is when it's going to be for less than 60 days.

It's incredibly important to know that if the doctors in place longer than that we now

are in violation of the rules so it has to be 60 days or less.

The regular doctor has to be completely unavailable, I'm on vacation for an extended period, I'm

out of the country whatever it may be, could be I'm having surgery or I'd been injured

and I'm not able to treat patients.

It has to be billed under the regular doctor though.

So, services will be billed according to the normal circumstances, if Dr. Smith is the

regular doctor, services are billed under Dr. Smith's name in 24-J of the billing form

and in box 31.

Likewise, there will be an agreement in writing and we will append the Q6 modifier to any

services that are rendered.

That modifier indicates there's a fee for time arrangement.

Now the different one, the second half, is called a reciprocal billing arrangement.

Maybe you've got a doctor down the street who doesn't work on Thursdays, and your doctor

doesn't work on Tuesdays and there is an informal agreement that you see each other's patients

on the day off.

While Dr. A may treat Dr. B's patients, Dr. B's still bills.

Dr. A has to document everything and provide it to the practice, but Dr. B does the billing

just as usual.

This reciprocal billing arrangement doesn't need a formal agreement and can happen just

occasionally.

The regular doctor takes care of all the billing, the reciprocal doctor documents and most importantly

now, the billing will be notified with a Q5-modifier, to say that someone other than the regular

doctor treated.

Now here's a very important last note, perhaps your chiropractic office with multiple doctors

in the same office, there's no particular patient assigned to any one particular doctor,

everyone works for one tax ID number and today I come in and see Dr. Mike, tomorrow I come

in and see Dr. Bob and Thursday I come in and see Dr. Fred, that is different and the

billing would still all happen the same way, with whichever doctor treated listed in 24-J

of the billing form and line 31.

So, that really is not a Q5 or a Q6 situation.

Simple, right?

Locum Tenens no more, reciprocal billing and fee for time.

We have an excellent fact sheet, in fact multiple ones.

In our KMC University Library they'll tell you everything you need to know.

Check it out.

Do you love Kathy's Mini Classes?

Be sure you subscribe so you don't miss any.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét