Blackpink in your area
Been a bad girl, I know I am And I'm so hot, I need a fan
I don't want a boy, I need a man
Click-clack Badda bing badda boom
Hands up, Bottle full o' henny, Jennie
Black to the pink
oh yes
I wanna dance like
BOOMBAYAH YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOM BOOM BA
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOMBAYAH
Blackpink in your area
Man Middle finger up, F U pay me 90s baby, I pump up the jam
lambo, gamble
I'm gonna go brrrr RAMBO
Front to my back
oh yes
I know you wanna touch Like touch touch touch Touch
BOOMBAYAH YAH YAH YAH BOOMBAYAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOM BOOM BA
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH
BOOM BOOM BA BOOMBAYAH
Let's go, let's go
Hey boy
Make' em whistle like A missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up uh
Make' em whistle like A missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up uh
Boom boom
24, 365
Check out, chic chic
So hot so hot
woah, fire
can you hear that
can you hear that
Hold up
Just whistle to my heart, boom boom
Shh every day all day, zoom zoom
Stylin', Darlin'
Like a desert island
boy, checkmate, win
woah, fire
Can you hear that
Can you hear that
This beat got me feelin' like
Make' em whistle like A missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up uh
Make' em whistle like A missile bomb, bomb
Every time I show up, blow up uh
On and on and on
Look at me look at me now
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn
My love is on fire
So don't play baby boy
oh no
Kiss him will I diss him I don't know but I miss him
crack, black
On and on and on
Look at me look at me now
My love is on fire
Now burn baby burn
My love is on fire
So don't play with me boy
I just want you to stay
Stay stay stay with me
felony
stay with me
(It goes a little something like) Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
stay with me
So stay, I'll be your fire
truth it's you This a letter from me to you
felony
stay with me
(It goes a little something like) Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
stay with me
(It goes a little something like) Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalalala
stay with me
little bit of that
little bit of this
little bit of that
give me a give me a little bit that
give me a little bit of this
give me a little bit of that
give me a little bit of this
Missing you, Won't you set me free
baby
love
love
Uh Imma fall in love baby You gon finna catch me
Uh give you all of this baby Call me pretty and nasty
Cause we gonna get it my love you can bet it on
black we gon double the stack on them whoa!
I be the Bonnie and you be my Clyde
We ride or die Xs and Os
Missing you, Won't you set me free
Baby
Love
1,2,3
Blackpink in your area
Baby
Love

For more infomation >> PEOPLES COURT...DAM SHE'S BEAUTIFUL,BUT SELFISH,SPOIL,AND "PAINFULLY DUMB", "NOT A GOOD LOOK" - Duration: 9:28. 


For more infomation >> NEWS || "Atomic Blonde" proves a gritty and glamorous but garbled Cold War spy thriller || talkative - Duration: 3:18. 

For more infomation >> Take Doklam, but give us Nifty! China goes green in envy over red hot Indian stocks - Duration: 4:27.
For more infomation >> Mandy Patinkin On 'Great Comet Of 1812,' 'Princess Bride' (But Not 'Homeland') | TODAY - Duration: 4:37. 

For more infomation >> Amusement park ride deficiencies in MA and RI exist, but uncommon, inspectors say - Duration: 1:54. 


For more infomation >> THE EMOJI MOVIE Trailer, but it's shitposting - Duration: 1:01. 
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét