Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily Time Jul 28 2017

*thunder* *eerie music*

Mad Scientist: Ready, Heinrich?

We have located ze Nazis of ZE FUTURE!

In Ze year 2017,

zey are in AMERICA.

We most definitely will have won ze war!

Heinrich: I will see ze progress of the

thousand year reich and report back!

Mad Scientist: Godspeed, Heinrich!

*electricity zapping*

*evil cackle*

Nerd: You guys wanna watch some anime later? Heh heh.

Heinrich: Where are the Nazis?

You are just some nerds!

Nerd: Hey!

*suction in and pop*

Heinrich: SHIZEN!!

CEO: Here at Sawsage, we are poised to change

the world through disruptive innovation

Board Members: Ooh, Ahh..Wow!

CEO: Our app will allow floating utopian communities

to order pizza

*whispers* with drones.

Board Members: Woohoo! Pizza!

CEO: It will be a fully-optimized pizza experience!

And of course, the drones accept Bitcoin.

Board Members: Woohoo! BITCOIN BABY!

Exec: I've got a drone delivery for you right here! Haha!

CEO: Does anyone have any questions about our

awesome project that solves society's most important problems?

Board Member: Uh, yes. I'm not sure who

this appeals to or what problem it solves—

WHOA!

CEO: Susan! You're being disruptive!

Sunday Hot Takes!

The important serious policy show

that everyone in D.C. watches for VERY good commentary

This week on Sunday Hot Takes

Russia is rumored to have a compromising pee tape on President Trump,

and I can't wait to see it.

But first, let's get some hot takes!

Jill, just blurt out the first

garbage opinion that comes to mind.

Jill: There's nothing BETTER for this country

than the President being peed all over on video.

Obama didn't do that!

Because he's a MUSLIM.

Host: Whoa ho ho! Jill with the heat!

Tom! Bust out the buzzwords

Tom: Blackmail with weird pee stuff

that's the new model for growth.

We need to think outside the box.

Pee outside the box too.

Host: I'm burning up! Literal Nazi pundit to take us home!

Nazi: Well, would it surprise anyone if the pee tape were real?

We live in strange times,

here I am, for instance, a literal Nazi,

being taken seriously.

Do we get to kill the Jews now?

Host: WOOW...Nuanced. Murderous. Our two favorite things here.

Okay! And now, commercials for missiles!

Would you care to hear a joke mother?

A man walks into a talent booking agency...

Trump: Boy do I have an act for you!

It's set up like a beauty pageant see...

I'm the owner so naturally

I'm ogling and grabbing every girl in sight.

Grabbing it and they're loving it!

Next I start getting real inappropriate with my daughter.

And she's tremendous, by the way. She's a ten.

Agent: I bet

Trump: That's when the Russian prostitutes come in

and they start peeing all over me.

It's the best!

You've never seen urine like this, believe me

This is big league urine!

Agent: Go on

Trump: Then, and this is the best part,

I somehow get elected for President of the United States

despite several sexual abuse allegations,

a fraud lawsuit,

never releasing my tax returns,

and running a campaign of fear and hatred.

Can you believe it.

Finally, after being accused of colluding with the Russians

to hack the election,

I fire the head of the FBI in charge of the investigation

and the very next day,

I share top secret intel with Russian officials

INSIDE THE OVAL OFFICE!

I finish--get this, get this.

For the big finish, they bring out The Constitution,

and this is perfectly legal, I had no idea!

I drop trou,

and I dump the biggest most spectacular turd right there on The Constitution.

Right all over it.

Agent: That's a hell of an act! What do ya call it?

Trump: The Art of the Deal.

Heinrich: Trapped here...

No thousand year reich,

just a bunch of frog drawings on Tvitter.

Whatever the hell that is...

Oh no, soldiers!

Man: Where you goin' brother?

Trump rally is that-a-way.

Man: Where'd you get that cool memorabilia?

Heinrich: I'm a time traveling Nazi from the fuhrer's army.

Man: No way!

Is he the guy that runs our message board?

For more infomation >> Time-traveling Nazis and One Terrible Startup - The Nib - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

Dress Up Time - BookTubeAThon 2017 Challenge 4 [CC] - Duration: 3:06.

Hi, YouTube, it's Kathy.

And today I'm doing the Dress Up Time Challenge, which is the 4th video challenge for this

year's BookTubeAThon.

Also, I feel like through these videos, you're getting to see basically every inch of my

tiny, little apartment.

Instead of doing one costume, I've decided today I will show you three of the costumes

that I have put together over the years.

And I feel like there's a chance that some of these things will be contested because

two out of three of these things did not originate in books, but the books came later.

In fact, all three of these characters are in comic books.

And that's kind of why I wanted to do this challenge, because, let's face it, some people

look down on graphic novels and say that they're not books, when clearly they are.

Graphic novels just happen to have a little bit more imagination in the visual aspect

of things, which is why you can go from being just a plain girl talking in her apartment

to a girl that's dressed as one half of the Wonder Twins.

This isn't one of the official costumes, but I still had this lying around, and figured

I'd use it.

Now the first of these costumes clearly started out in the books first.

This is my Wonder Woman costume.

I don't exactly have the right hair for her, but I figured it fun just to toss on this

very messy wig.

Also, when I make my own costumes, I like to make them very comfy because if I'm going

to be wearing them at cons or that type of things, I need to be comfortable.

This next look I put together because I was volunteering for a long-form improv that happened

to take place in space, so I figured this was a perfect costume for it.

And when I first put it on, one of the cast members looked at me and went, "I've made

out with that guy."

And I went, "yes, I know, you've worked with Nathan Fillion before.

I'm jealous."

Anyway, clearly this one started as a tv show, got it's own movie, and there are definitely

comics in the Firefly universe.

This costume also works much better now that I don't have long hair.

Even got boots.

I don't wear boots.

And my roommate came through and tripped on the tripod so the set up might be a little

bit different.

This character definitely started out as a web tv series character, and then comic books,

but I absolutely love this costume.

I'm going to say it right here - I did not make this.

I did buy this quite a few years ago, and I tend to pull it out any time there's an

event I have to go to and I've forgotten that I don't have a costume.

Because I love wearing costumes, but I always forget to, you know, actually procure a costume.

[sings] Do you wanna date my avatar?

She's a star.

Anyway, this is the Codex avatar from The Guild.

And there you have it.

There are three costumes, with a sneaky 4th at the beginning there, all from comic books,

who happen to also be from other mediums.

I mean, to be fair, everyone who cosplays as Harry Potter is definitely taking influence

from the movies, so I feel justified.

Come to think of it, other cosplays I've done in the past have been from comic book characters.

But mostly because they are super easy and super casual.

I once did Jessica Jones, and I once did Sky/Daisy from Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. because you just

wear certain colours, and put on some lipstick, and you're good to go.

I'm real down with casual cosplay... she says, while completely dressed up.

Whatever.

Anyway, bye!

[outro music]

For more infomation >> Dress Up Time - BookTubeAThon 2017 Challenge 4 [CC] - Duration: 3:06.

-------------------------------------------

Lodge road rage witnesses take the stand for the first time - Duration: 2:31.

For more infomation >> Lodge road rage witnesses take the stand for the first time - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

BookTubeAThon | Day 4 - Dress Up Time - Duration: 2:31.

Hello everybody! It is day four of the booktube-a-thon and today's video

challenge has to be dressing up as some of your favorite bookish characters and

if you know the history of my cosplays you know with it I am currently dressed

up as Eleanor from the Bioshock 2 video game. I am also in a book which is

Bioshock Rapture by John Shirley. I absolutely love Eleanor's character both in

the video game and in the book itself and so I have all this stuff already made and I

decided to put it on and show you guys.

Hello Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum here to

report the biography of a Miss Eleanor Lamb, only daughter of Sophia Lamb. She

grew up in an isolation where she loved escaping from her mother and taking

apart electronics. At the age of seven she was kidnapped and sold to the Little

Sister Orphanage and turned into a little sister to harvest ADAM. She has

seen wearing white dresses and playing with her Big Daddy Delta doll when not harvesting.

Alright everybody I hope you enjoyed my day four video challenge and

because I was unable to upload my day 3 video challenge I will be putting it at

the end of this video so if you're interested in watching me make a fool of

myself with one of my favorite scenes in books please stick around and watch it.

Professor Dumbledore, can I ask you something?

Obviously you have done so. You may ask me another however.

What do you see when you look in the mirror?

I, I see myself holding up a pair of thick woolen socks.

No one can never have enough socks.

hmmm....

For more infomation >> BookTubeAThon | Day 4 - Dress Up Time - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

DOFUS World Series – Qualifier Time Has Come! - Duration: 1:02.

For more infomation >> DOFUS World Series – Qualifier Time Has Come! - Duration: 1:02.

-------------------------------------------

Human Embryos 'Edited' In U.S. For First Time | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:52.

For more infomation >> Human Embryos 'Edited' In U.S. For First Time | NBC Nightly News - Duration: 1:52.

-------------------------------------------

#Chelsea vs Inter Milan: What time is friendly, and which TV channel is it on? - Duration: 1:51.

Chelsea vs Inter Milan: What time is friendly, and which TV channel is it on?

ANTONIO CONTES Chelsea side hope to continue their impressive pre-season campaign when they meet Inter Milan in Singapore.

The Blues boss is set to give more game time to Tiemoue Bakayoka and Alvaro Morata as they look to justify their hefty transfer fees that saw them sign from Monaco and Real Madrid respectively.

Alvaro Morata is Chelseas latest summer signing after joining from Real Madrid for £65 million.

The last time these two clubs faced each other was in the 2009/10 Champions League campaign when Inter beat the Blues 3-1 on aggregate to knock them out of the competition.

The Italian side will hope to improve on their recent domestic form which has seen them fail to win the league in each of the last 7 seasons.

Luciano Spalletti hopes to improve on Inters domestic disappointments. When is Chelsea vs Inter Milan?. Chelsea will face Inter Milan at 12. 35pm BST on Saturday, July 29.

The match will be played at Singapore National Stadium. What TV channel is the match on?. The match will be shown live on Premier Sports. Coverage starts at 12. 30pm.

For more infomation >> #Chelsea vs Inter Milan: What time is friendly, and which TV channel is it on? - Duration: 1:51.

-------------------------------------------

Morning Quiet Time Routine 🙏 Spending Time with God - Duration: 3:50.

A few weeks ago I saw another youtuber do her devotions morning routine and I

loved that idea, so I want to share my morning devotions routine with you guys,

that way maybe it can help you in some way. And please comment what you guys do

for devotions too. Then we can all share ideas and have a big idea swap. So

usually I do my devotions in the morning because I find that it helps me have my

mind fixed on God for the rest of the day, like all day long I can be thinking

about what I learned during devotions. So usually I do it as soon as I get up in

the morning. Sometimes I'll eat breakfast while I'm doing it, sometimes I'll still

be in bed while I'm doing it; I'm just comfy. And I always try to start off with

just praying for God's help because I know that hearing His voice or

understanding His word - like I need His help for that so I'll just like pray

something like, "God just open my eyes and my heart so I can understand what you

want to speak to me today." and then I just spend a little bit, like 30 seconds

or so, in silence, kind of like I guess you can say meditating or mindfulness -

just to like bring my awareness to the present moment with God. And that's

honestly like the hardest part for me of devotions is just getting my mind

focused. But then I go to this series of three different things and I do them in

a different order every day, but I typically almost every day do these

three things during my devotions. One is reading my Bible. I just think it's so

important to get the Word of God in my heart every single day. Usually I don't

read even a whole chapter. Most days I just read a small section with like

maybe 10 or 15 verses at a time, and I'll just think about those verses and go

back and look for like what are the key words, what words do they repeat over and

over, what's the main idea of this. Sometimes I'll even go to BibleGateway.com

and look up that passage in another translation so I can understand it

better. I like to go in order because I feel like if we're just jumping around

randomly in the Bible you're not getting the context of the verses, so I'll kind

of move through a book at a time. And actually if you struggle with Bible

reading and remembering what you read by the end of the day, I've found this new

way that I do Bible reading which is like reading small sections, listening to

whole chapters, and then journaling once a week, and it really helps me. And I

actually have a Bible reading plan taking you through the book of John in

16 weeks - you're going like deep into the book of John - and there's a link

to the Bible reading plan down in the description box below if you want to

check that out. And then the second thing I do every day is some time in prayer. He

cares about every detail of our lives so there's nothing too small to pray about.

So I'll just like talk with Him about everything - things I'm worried about, what

I'm excited about, things I'm thankful for, and then I'll just pray for like

specific things too, like the girls in my Bible study or you girls on YouTube - just

like lifting those people up and asking God to work in their lives. And then I

take some time to just listen, just be quiet before God and say, "Is there

anything you want to speak to me?" Because prayer is really a conversation - it's a

two-way street and so it's not like I hear something magical from God every

single day, but I try to just make space in my day and my life for Him to speak

to me. And somedays He'll like download all these YouTube video ideas or He'll

like put different things on my heart or different verses and it's just so

special. And then the third thing I do almost every day is using another Bible

study book. So right now I'm actually going through the Armor of God book

study with Priscilla Shirer and it's awesome and so I'll like read a section

each day and highlight and underline and I'll take notes in the margin. But when I

don't have an actual Bible study book to go through, I'll just read different

Christian books. So like I love "Counterfeit Gods" by Tim Keller. I'm

reading "Slow Church" right now. I read "Tattoos on the Heart" one time. I've read

CS Lewis. And just different like very thought-provoking Christian books that

make me think, and I'll just read like a little section each morning and I can

mull it over all day long. So those are the three things my devotions usually

consist of. Sometimes I also turn on worship music or sing or play my

piano. But what about you guys? What do you do for devotions? Comment below and

check out other people's comments; I know I'm gonna be doing that. So thanks for

watching! I love you girls and I'll see you Tuesday. Bye!

For more infomation >> Morning Quiet Time Routine 🙏 Spending Time with God - Duration: 3:50.

-------------------------------------------

Toronto Police visit SickKids Story Time - Duration: 5:37.

Story Time and we have two amazing

special guest readers today. We have

Steve and officer Michelle. Former

officer Steve. He was a police

officer at 31 division and Officer

Michelle is a police officer right now

at 31 division, so welcome to you both.

Thanks very much.

Thanks so much for

being here today. How long were you a

police officer?

I was a police officer for

just over 34 years.

Wow that is so cool

thank you for doing that. Thank you for

being a police officer. Now, a lot

of our friends here, like me, they're

young, I'm only ten and a half, I'm trying

to still decide what I'm going to be

when I grow up.

Absolutely.

And a lot of

our friends out in TV land they're

trying to decide what do they want to be

when they grow up so when did you decide

I want to be a police officer?

I was in

high school actually and thought I

wanted to be a professional athlete, and

it didn't quite work out that way and

thought I'd get an education and while I

was getting my education in university my

dad was a police officer, my grandfather

and a couple of uncles, I

started to realize that maybe once I got

my degree I could join the police

department and try different things that

maybe inject something new as an idea

and it ended up working out that way.

Wow,

very cool. We all we often have

firefighters who come here and they put

on their big outfits and their big

firefighter uniforms and protective gear

and we always like to tell our

friends that even if you see someone a

firefighter like that who might look a

little scary or might look a little

different they're our friends and if

you're in trouble or they come to you

into your house you want to go to them

because they're your friends just like

police officers and and so it's really

great that you spent that long

protecting us and keeping us safe and

it's really cool and we want to let our

friends know that too firefighters and

police officers and ambulance people

they're all there to help us.

Absolutely.

So if you're ever in trouble they're the

ones to run to.

Yep.

Just like you guys.

That's exactly the message we like to get out there for

sure yeah.

Um now what was your favorite

part about being a police officer

Probably

I mean I enjoyed all facets of it I was

in a fugitive squad at one time so going

internationally and doing police

investigations but probably the most

favorite and I think most rewarding was

being able to put on this jacket at

times and going out and doing...

What is that Jacket?

It's a program that we initiated

at 31 division called for Kicks which

is Kids Involving Cops and Community for

Knowledge and Sport so we decided to

work in at Jane and Finch it was a

pretty violent area and we thought

rather than reacting to it all the time

maybe we try to prevent some of this

from happening and got young boys and

girls involved in sports and athletics

in arts and music programs and we try to

make a difference in their lives before

things turn bad and it's it's been

pretty rewarding for a lot of us doing

that over the years.

Very cool and it

must be fun to take something that you

really love which is sports and your

work as a police officer and to put

those together to help people.

Absolutely, amazing and we got involved with SickKids

in 1990 and we haven't stopped ever

since.

Wow.

How long have you been a police officer?

For 26 years.

Wow congratulations thank you very much for

doing that. Now when did you decide or

how did you decide or both questions why

not that you wanted to be a police

officer.

I was probably in a grade 11 and

I was making a decision

between being a nurse and a police

officer so I worked in a nursing home

and I did some volunteer work at the

police for a police force where I lived

and I decided that police work was

what I wanted to do.

Nice and you've been

doing it for 26 years. Now what is

your favorite part about being a police

officer?

The people. The people.

I love meeting new people.

When they're bad?

No when they're good (laughs)

It's a good question.

The good people I like the good people better but

I love meeting new people every day I

get to meet new people.

That's like the

favorite part of my job too.

Is there something that friends out there might

think about police officers that's not

true?

That we're mean.

You're not mean

We want to be everybody's

friend.

Oh that is such a good one. Like we said before, you guys are totally our

friends. You're here to keep us safe and

like I said at the beginning

if you're ever in trouble or your lost

police officers and firefighters and

paramedics they're the people to go to

to get help.

Yeah sometimes I'm in the grocery store in some moms will go "if

you're bad that police officer's going to

take you away'

Oh my goodness!

I'm going to tell the kids a big secret. It's

not true.

It's not true, oh my goodness. Okay

that's good to know it's good to know

well thank you so much for being here

and what book did you bring to read

today.

It's The Little Pea.

The Little Pea, and it's about the vegetable pea so for

people out there who are thinking this is

a rude book it is not a rude book

officer Michelle would not bring a rude

book.

That's right.

Although I did hear a

good knock knock joke yesterday can I

tell you?

sure.

okay knock knock.

who's there?

Europe.

Europe who?

No, y'er a poo!

(laughing) Oh, that's bad. (laughing)

My friend Ramona told me that

yesterday I like that one mm-hmm sorry

officer.

That's okay.

I'll just zoom in

and we can read the book

For more infomation >> Toronto Police visit SickKids Story Time - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Share Style Proshow Producer - The most beautiful styles of all time | Free Download - Duration: 2:04.

the download link in the description

For more infomation >> Share Style Proshow Producer - The most beautiful styles of all time | Free Download - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

這是 SANS BAD TIME 的第2模式 無盡模式 這次遊玩的是第一階段 - Duration: 1:49.

For more infomation >> 這是 SANS BAD TIME 的第2模式 無盡模式 這次遊玩的是第一階段 - Duration: 1:49.

-------------------------------------------

July's HAUL (HAUL JULIO): Sci-fi, Time traveling and Non-Fiction! - Duration: 6:11.

[Quotes Dr. Who] "We are all stories in the end, just make it a good one"

[Sonic Screwdriver]

Hello everybody! And welcome to The Paper Booklight

My name is Laura Munoz and today's video is going to be the very first haul of the channel

And for this video I have done a mixture between fiction and non fiction books

and I am super excited to show it to you guys

So, let's begin!

I have to say that I.HAVE.THE.MAJOR.HYPE.EVER

I've heard about this book not so long ago

because they're going to make a movie

I have heard about this film because there were some bloggers at the D23 (Disney) convention

where you can see the next (Disney) feature films and stuff

The book is "A wrinkle in time" by the American author Madeleine L'Engle

Is a paperback, published by Puffin, which is the younger section of Penguin (Random House)

In your bookshop it probably would be (displayed) in the range of age of 9-12

So is a story suitable for all the family

Basically is the story of the siblings Charlie and Meg and their friend Calvin

They're are looking for their father through a wrinkle in time

And with the help of three guardian angels

they manage to free him from this evil planet that they arrive to

Changing a bit the subject, we are going towards

a more romantic story

is "On the other side" by Carrie Hope Fletcher

Carrie Hope Fletcher is a British author and actress, you can see her playing

Wednesday Addams in the "Addams Family" musical

And also, she is an author

She's just released a book called "All that can she see"

I would say that her style is more (definitely) of Magic Realism

I think this would be a really good story to read this summer

Basically is the story of Evie Snow

a woman that passes away on her 80s surrounded by all her family and friends

And in order to go to heaven she needs to get

rid of all the burdens and life secrets she's been carrying around all her life

This is a story on Letting Go and

who knows she might find a way back to her love

Finishing with the fiction section I've got with me

"The power" by Naomi Alderman

And I have to say "OMG" I love the plot!

Basically, is the story on what would happen if women take control of the world order

They develop as an evolutionary trait the power to transmit electricity

Which can go from transmit a wee sparkle...

... to, I don't know, kill people!

And things get really really darker

Is told from the perspective of women from different backgrounds

Like a politician, a teenage girl

And I have to say that if you like this one

I can recommend you two dystopian novels that you would absolutely love

the first one is "The handmaid's tale" by Margaret Atwood

which indeed, Atwood is a huge influence in Alderman's work

And the second one is "Who runs the world?" by Virginia Bergin

This one is more catalogued under YA

but it is an amazing book, I love the plot

and I definitely would do a review at some point later in the future.

So, we're going to change subjects

We're going to go to the Non-Fiction section

The 1st Non-Fiction book I bought was

"Storm in a Teacup" by Helen Czerski also published by Penguin

Those who are not familiar with Helen Czerski, she is a Physicist

and you really need to check out her documentary in BBC 4 on colour perception

She travels around the world interviewing experts

on how colour perception works

I really like her way to explain things

When I found out she was going to release this book

I was like OH MY GOSH i need to get it!

It basically explains you what is behind the everyday's physics

What makes a popcorn being a popcorn

and I have to say I am really excited

when it comes to science and quantum physics

even if I don't understand anything that what it's saying

it fascinates me, I mean, we have so much... things to explore in this universe

It just makes me smile, is amazing

The second non-fiction book I bought this month was "This is London" by Ben Judah

Is published by Picador, £8,99 and you can find it

in the non-fiction section of your bookshop (Smart Thinking)

Ben Judah is a former foreign correspondent

he released a documentary for Vice on migration Post-Brexit

is the portrait of the London that we don't see

the different profiles.. From... Prostitutes, Drug Dealers

This is NOT a travel book, this is not "OHMYGOSHLONDON you need to see this"

Or "London the portrait of the society"

No...

From this book I heard really mixed reviews

Some of 'em say that this is a really great book

and the other say that he recreates himself

like when interviewing and sometimes he could be an obstacle

Honestly, I don't know, I haven't read it

and I am really looking forward to read about these stories

because this is a different portrait of the city from what I have seen

and I am really looking forward to read about it

and to finish this haul the latest one

"The Good Immigrant" by Nikesh Shukla

it is published by Unbound

The book is a collection of 21 essays from BAME authors

For those who are not really familiar with the terminology,

BAME means "Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic"

Is a portrait on what it means to be an immigrant in Britain

I have to say that I have read really good reviews from this book

I have read somewhere that this is a mind opener

some of them even recommend to get the audiobook

because it's read by the actual authors

And, you get to know it better, you know?

And as I have said, this is going to be a really mind opener

Personally, as an immigrant (Uruguayan-Spanish) and also, as a communicator

I think being aware of the concepts of 'privilege', 'minorities', 'race'

and more specially, what weight has Media in all this

what it really means 'representation' and 'diversity'

I think these are concepts that we really need to educate ourselves

and I am really looking forward to read this book and

getting the audiobooks in the future as well

If you liked this video don't forget to suscribe and give a thumbs up

And see you next week with the review of "All our wrong todays" by Elan Mastai

A super poignant story on time traveling and parallel universes

See you next week! (Sonic Screwdriver)

For more infomation >> July's HAUL (HAUL JULIO): Sci-fi, Time traveling and Non-Fiction! - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

MOAI不專業油土雕塑-大嘴鳥 First time try to make Toucan sculpture - Duration: 2:03.

For more infomation >> MOAI不專業油土雕塑-大嘴鳥 First time try to make Toucan sculpture - Duration: 2:03.

-------------------------------------------

How to Stop Procrastinating RIGHT NOW and Never Waste Your Time Anymore! - Duration: 4:44.

Are you wasting all your time without getting anything done?

Do you keep telling yourself i'll start tomorrow until you realize the deadline is here and

you start panicking and you have to do the work of months in only one day.

Say no more.

I gotcha.

Procrastination is to put off doing something without the need to

Procrastination is very common so no you're not the only one

Studies have shown that more than 20% of the population are procrastinators!

And 40% have experienced financial losses because of procrastination!

Excessive procrastinating can make you susceptible to having bad eating habits, anxiety, depression,

laziness and attention problems So if you want to rid yourself of this bad

habit listen carefully!

First off, you need to be aware of your distractions, the things you always run to when you want

to forget about the things you should be doing Nowadays it's very safe to assume that your

distractions are social media related Whether it's youtube, facebook, twitter, instagram

or all of them combined After you become aware of your distractions

it's time to put an end to them For example if you can't control yourself

checking facebook on your phone every 5 minutes Then keep your phone in another room also

make sure to turn off notifications for all social media apps when

you're working on an important task If you have different kinds of distractions

then the same rule applies just stay away from it or make it unavailable somehow

until you finish the task you're working on At first it'll be hard to resist the temptations

but with time the temptations do go away Now this tip alone can increase your productivity

so much and with the help of these techniques i'm gonna show next you can say goodbye to

procrastination

The 2 Minute Technique This technique is very useful for small tasks

like taking out the trash, brushing your teeth or sending an email

What you're going to do is whenever you have to do a task that takes less than 2 minutes

to do Get up right now and do it, don't even think

about it!

When your brain knows that what you're going to do will only take this short amount of

time to do It becomes easy to start immediately without

feeling the need to procrastinate!

So remember whenever you have a small task to do.

Remind yourself that it's only gonna take 2 minutes to finish then get up and do it!

Now to the big tasks!

The main reason we procrastinate is because we focus on short term gratifications

When we do that we consider the gratification of the big task so far that it's easier to

distract ourselves with anything now instead of just starting on that task

So in order to get over this we have to cut the big task into smaller and easier ones

and with each small task done we feel gratification that keeps us on track

For example let's look at the task of making a youtube video

I cut the task into 4 steps The First step is Research

The Second is Writing the Script The Third is Recording the Script

The last is the Animation There's actually a lot more than that to do

but these are just the main steps After making your big task into smaller and

easier tasks like this now you can focus on one at a time

But if it still feels like a lot to you then you can cut each of these tasks even further

For example if you want to read a book you can make it into very small tasks of reading

1 page at a time and you can also do this with time for example

reading for 20 to 30 minutes each time like the pomodoro technique

When you set a timer for 25 minutes and start working on your task until the timer goes

off then take a short break and repeat Personally i like to focus on the task without

setting setting a timer but you can do whatever works for you

One last advice for you guys is that don't just watch the video and tell yourself i'll

apply the techniques tomorrow or next week because trust me if you do that

you'll never try it and if you never try it how is it going to work?

I know you're here watching this video because you truly want to stop procrastinating so

don't go on telling yourself you need to watch more videos or read more

articles on procrastination so you can understand it more and all that bull****

trust me i was in your place one day and you don't need to be a psychologist to know how

to stop procrastinating all you need to do is to apply what you learned in this video

So if you want to start!

The perfect time is right now!

Thank you so much for watching!

If you liked the video and you'd like to see more videos like this one make sure to subscribe!

For more infomation >> How to Stop Procrastinating RIGHT NOW and Never Waste Your Time Anymore! - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Salk scientists see 3D structure of DNA in cells for first time - Duration: 3:38.

(simple, wondering piano music)

- The genome is the same in every cell in your body.

But only certain genes are on in each cell.

So, obviously, it's not the sequence,

but it's the structure of these genes in each cell

that determines if they can be accessed and used.

So the question is then

what is the structure that determines

if genes can be accessed and used.

That really is what makes the brain cell a brain cell

and a muscle cell a muscle cell.

And also, every human being different.

And so, what we're really trying to understand

is the local structure

and the global 3D organization,

both in the nucleus and when it gets inherited

across cell division in mitotic chromosomes.

What are those structures?

How do we inherit information?

And if we understand the structures,

can we now begin to actually manipulate it?

To impart new functions?

And actually cure intractable diseases.

One of the challenges really of biology

is trying to be able to see a structure

in as, what's called, as natural a state as possible.

And so, how do you see it without disturbing it?

- Chromatin is how the genome is organized

inside the cell.

For a long time, people were able to basically study

chromatin structure by electron microscopy.

However, what people do is they have to basically

take the cell, and break apart the cell,

and look at the chromatin structure.

What is the chromatin structure inside intact cell?

And can we find a method or a technique that can enable us

to visualize chromatin structure in a cell?

- So what we did is we identified

a fluorescent DNA-binding dye,

that when you shine light on it,

it has this really amazing property,

which is that it catalyzes a metal polymer,

a cast, across the surface of DNA and chromatin

in the nucleus that enables it to be visualized

in the electron microscope.

Life occurs in 3D, right.

Form gives way to function.

And so, the new technique really allows you

to reconstruct the three dimensional structure,

those shapes, those surfaces

that catalyze, that determine,

I mean physically, if genes could be accessed or used.

And you can visualize it as a continuum,

and take a trip sort of from the top to the bottom

of the nucleus.

And you see its structure as, basically,

an enzyme would see it.

As a transcription factor would see it

As a virus would see it.

So, really being able to see now

the fine structure and global 3D organization of DNA

could really enable us to design drugs

that change its structure and organization

to make a tumor cell remember

how to be normal again.

And to impart new functions that improve and change

the human condition, right.

Because when you see something,

you begin to understand in an entirely new way.

It's really exciting actually.

For more infomation >> Salk scientists see 3D structure of DNA in cells for first time - Duration: 3:38.

-------------------------------------------

Thousands of CIA, FBI Documents on JFK Assassination Released for First Time - Duration: 6:56.

Thousands of CIA, FBI Documents on JFK Assassination Released for First Time

Thousands of CIA, FBI Documents on JFK Assassination Released for First Time

The US National Archives have made 3,810 CIA and FBI documents on the assassination of

President John F. Kennedy in 1963 public for the very first time.

Among the trove are 400 documents previously unavailable in any form � the rest were

hitherto redacted, in some cases heavily.

The pile is likely to prove a goldmine to conspiracy theorists.

By Sputnik International

In 1964, Chief Justice Earl Warren, then overseeing the Warren Commission, the US government�s

first official public inquiry into the Kennedy assassination, was asked by journalists if

the full record of their investigation would be made public.�Yes, there will come a time�

but it might not be in your lifetime,� Warren responded.

While the fate of the reporters is unknown, the 1992 JFK Assassination Records Collection

Act stipulated all documents on the killing must be released by October 2017 � and the

latest release marks the first document dump of the year.

The taking is modest � official estimates suggest around 40,000 documents remain classified,

of the original five million � but nonetheless is undoubtedly chock-full of scintillating

nuggets for conspiracists to get their collective teeth in to, particularly as 400 of the documents

have never been seen by public eyes.

These documents were �withheld in full� as they contain information deemed at the

time �security classified� � while a tantalizing classification, they may have

been mundanely withheld to protect confidential sources, privacy, tax and grand jury information

� all information routinely classified in the vast majority of criminal cases.

President John F. Kennedy is seen riding in motorcade approximately one minute before

he was shot in Dallas, Tx., on Nov. 22, 1963.

In the car riding with Kennedy are Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy, right, Nellie Connally, left, and

her husband, Gov. John Connally of Texas.

� AP PHOTO/ JIM ALTGENS A cursory look at the contents of the files

reveals that on top of CIA and FBI documents, included in the tranche are testimony and

other records of the Warren Commission (which concluded alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald

likely acted alone) and the House Select Committee on Assassinations (the second official inquiry

into Kennedy�s assassination, which concluded Kennedy was �probably assassinated as a

result of a conspiracy�), records from the National Security Agency and other Defense

Department offices and files from the Church, Pike and Rockefeller Committees (which investigated

the activities of US intelligence services), and many pages relating to the interrogation

of Yuri Nosenko.

Nosenko, a KGB officer who defected to the US shortly after the Kennedy assassination,

was and is a controversial figure in both government and conspiracist circles.

He claimed to have seen KGB files on Oswald prior to the assassination, when the former

US Marine briefly defected to the Soviet Union.

He claimed while Soviet intelligence services had monitored Oswald, they had not attempted

to recruit him.

However, other disclosures offered by Nosenko contradicted those of another Soviet defector,

Anatoliy Golitsyn � which led the CIA to conclude Nosenko was a KGB plant.

As a result, he was incarcerated in solitary confinement for three and a half years, spending

16 months of this period in a small room with no windows, furniture, heat or air conditioning,

or human contact, and four months in a ten-by-ten-foot concrete bunker.

Allowed a shower once a week only, but permitted no television, reading material, radio, exercise,

or toothbrush, he was frequently and aggressively interrogated.

Nosenko also claims he was tortured, and even dosed with LSD.

His allegation were flatly denied by Richard Helms, CIA Director during much of Nosenko�s

internment � although Stansfield Turner, CIA Director 1977-1981, subsequently judged

Nosenko�s treatment to be �excessively harsh� � and called on senior CIA officers

to �make certain [it]will not again be repeated.�

It�s questionable whether the documents will shed conclusive light on the key questions

which have hung over the assassination almost ever since that third fateful shot delivered

a coup de grace to then-President Kennedy on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, much

less offer a �smoking gun� for any them.

Did alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald act alone, or at all even?

Did individuals or agencies within the US government have foreknowledge of the assassination?

Did authorities collude and obfuscate to prevent a full investigation of the crime?

Nonetheless, they are also equally unlikely to quell the countless assassination conspiracy

theories which have circulated.

Perhaps most popularly, researchers suggest JFK was killed in a plot engineered by CIA

agents � Vice President Lyndon B. Johnson, Mossad, the FBI, the Secret Service, the Mafia

and Cubans (whether by Fidel Castro, or anti-Castro rebel groups) have all been fingered as potential

directors and/or conspirators in the assassination.

Such suspicions are not restricted to the public.

For instance, three of the Warren Commission�s seven members � Senator John Sherman Cooper

of Kentucky, Congressman Hale Boggs of Louisiana and and Senator Richard Russell of Georgia

� doubted the inquiry�s single shooter conclusion, and Johnson later publicly voiced

concerns about the Commission�s findings.

For more infomation >> Thousands of CIA, FBI Documents on JFK Assassination Released for First Time - Duration: 6:56.

-------------------------------------------

All Time Arabian Mehandi Shapes - Duration: 2:45.

For more infomation >> All Time Arabian Mehandi Shapes - Duration: 2:45.

-------------------------------------------

MY REAL VOICE!!! LIMITED TIME! - Duration: 1:24:05.

Its the end of the stream. See you guys later!

For more infomation >> MY REAL VOICE!!! LIMITED TIME! - Duration: 1:24:05.

-------------------------------------------

Manage Your Time - Tips for Time Management - Duration: 8:05.

So you always hear people say that time is more valuable than money, yet as a society,

we budget our money, we save our money, we invest our money, we put our money into savings

accounts.

We get financial advisors, so there's a whole series of businesses, industries, careers

all built around money, yet not time, but time's more valuable than money, right?

Thinking about this, I thought about, well, what if we could budget time?

So that's what I'm going to be talking about this week is how to budget your time.

Make sure you stick around to the end for a special bonus.

I'm Roman Ryder and on this channel, I talk about strategies for leadership and personal

development.

If you're new to my channel, make sure you subscribe.

I put out new videos every Friday, and you don't want to miss out.

Tip number one is to track your time.

We all have the same 24 hours in the day, and you have to figure out where your 24 hours

is going, so the first tip is track your time.

Just start writing down everything you do for about a week, that way you kind of get

your work week built in, get your weekend built in.

If you got some special stuff going on, you may want to go a little longer than a week,

and then kind of start to figure out where your time is going.

Tip number two is to categorize your time.

Now that you have a week of time to work with, we need to figure out where to put that time

into different buckets.

What I'm going to recommend is something based off the 50-20-30 method of budgeting your

money, and it actually is 50% is fixed, and 20% is investment, and 30% is your personal

money.

Well, we're going to do it a little different, because if you do the math, your fixed, you

have a job possibly, so eight hours a day.

You have sleeping, hopefully seven to eight hours a day, so right there, you're already

at about 60% of your time is invested just in fixed cost, your work, and your sleep.

We're going to try something a little different.

We're going to do 60% for fixed, 15% for investing, or your future, your goals, that type of thing,

and 25% for your personal time.

So let's break down that 60-15-25.

What does that look like in hours?

Well, the 60% is your fixed, and that's about 100 hours a week, so that's pretty good.

That's going to work, and sleeping, about 100 hours a week, so that leaves 68 hours

that week.

The 25% that's your personal time is actually going to work out to about 40 hours a week,

so that's pretty good.

You can put quite a few things into 40 hours a week, things you need to take care of for

yourself, whether it be watching Game of Thrones or reading a book, or whatever it is.

You got 40 hours a week to do that.

The 15% you're investing, that's about 25 hours a week.

I'm having to look down at my notes, so you got about 25 hours a week to invest in your

future, in your goals, so that's actually quite a bit.

One thing is, you can play with it.

So what is investing for you?

It could be reading, it could be going to the gym, it could be actually doing things

that are making money, things that are actually putting time into your business making money,

whatever that business is.

You get to play with these buckets.

You get to decide what goes where.

For one person reading, may be investing in themselves.

For another, that may be personal.

Depends on what you're reading, right?

Depends on what your goals are.

For me, say if I go on Twitter, and I'm doing things, I'm being social on Twitter.

Well, I could consider that an investment in my business, 'cause I'm building my following

hopefully on Twitter, or I could consider that personal, 'cause I just enjoy getting

on there and socializing with people.

That's the awesome thing about this.

You get to decide what goes into those buckets.

Tip number three is to eliminate the time wasters.

Now it's time to really take a hard look at all those things you put in those buckets

and figure out.

What's not moving you closer to your goals?

It may be something in your personal bucket that's really not adding value to your life,

maybe your time might be spent better hanging out with your family or going to visit friends,

or whatever it is.

You got to really figure out what it is that maybe isn't working for you.

Maybe it's how you're investing your time.

Are the things you're doing really giving you a return on investment, or is this kind

of a time waster?

If I'm getting on Instagram and I'm posting all day, cool, but if I'm not getting followers

and people aren't following through and going and checking out my videos, it's a time waster,

right?

I've got to figure out what's working for me and what's actually adding value and moving

me closer to my goals.

Also, I want to work within my strengths.

What are your strengths?

What is your goal, your long-term goal?

Think about that.

You want to do things that are helping you move you forward.

You want to do things that you enjoy and that you're good at, and if it doesn't fall into

that category, then you need to figure out how you can get rid of it, whether that be

a virtual assistant to do that, hiring somebody to go mowing your lawn 'cause that's not getting

you any closer to what you want to do, or maybe you enjoy mowing your lawn, so that

falls into your personal bucket because that's something you want to do.

You really need to take a hard look at this and just kind of eliminate those things that

are kind of dabbling.

They aren't really adding value, okay?

Obviously, don't go too crazy.

You still want to have some fun, but look for the time wasters.

They're there, and like I said at the beginning, we all have the same 24 hours of the day,

so you need to figure out the best way to use your 24 hours to get the best value out

of your life.

Tip number four is to implement time savers.

Now hopefully you've gotten rid of some of those things that are wasting your time.

Now you need to figure out how to do the things that are left as efficiently as possible.

I'm going to give you something called the four D's, and I actually learned this for

email, and the four D's are to delete it, to delegate it, to do it, or defer it.

We already kind of went through and deleted some things, right?

We talked a little bit about to delegating it.

If it's not something that you're really good at, if it's not something that's adding value,

you can delegate it to somebody else to do.

To do it, if it takes you five minutes or less, go ahead and knock it out.

Don't leave that hanging over your head, and to defer it, so if it's going to take you

awhile and you need to plan something, you need to get some more information, whatever,

then just defer it for later.

You can use that for obviously anything in your life, not just your email, but speaking

of your email, that's another place you can eliminate some wasted time.

Something I've done recently, after reading, I'm still actually reading it, The 4-Hour

Workweek by Tim Ferriss, and I'll link to that book on Amazon below.

I started using his method of doing my email just twice a day, so at 10:00 and 4:00 I check

my email, and then other than that, I've turned off all the alerts.

I don't get alerts on my phone.

I don't get alerts on my computer.

I can do my work without getting interference, and just twice a day I go in and batch my

email.

I do it all at once.

Same thing with the videos.

Today I'm shooting videos.

I've got to set up lights, I've got to set up my camera, got to put the mic on, put on

a decent shirt, so I'm doing a batch of videos.

I'm shooting several videos at once to get the most out of my time, to be efficient.

So now it's time for today's bonus, and that is to have some fun, all right?

When I first started my business, I was just going, going, going, and I finally just kind

of burned myself out.

You don't want to do that to yourself.

You want to still give yourself some time to sleep, some time to have fun, some time

to hang out with your family, whatever it is you need to do to recover and bring your

best self to what you're doing every day.

Make sure you do that and don't burn yourself out.

If you liked this video, like it below, share it with your friends, and don't forget to

subscribe.

Thanks for watching, and I'll see you in the next video.

For more infomation >> Manage Your Time - Tips for Time Management - Duration: 8:05.

-------------------------------------------

Supernatural: Season 2 Episode 1 "In My Time of Dying" REACTION! - Duration: 13:35.

- Hey guys, so today we're finally gonna watch the premiere of season two.

We're really, really excited!

- It's been two weeks since we saw the final episode from season one.

Way too long ago!

- We've been extremely busy..

- So if you guys are wondering where our discussion video is.

- It's coming, the footage is like two hours long so.

She has a lot of editing to do.

- A lot of editing to do..

- And we have like..

- A busy schedule for this week.

- So we decided that we're just gonna do reaction videos..

- To keep you guys satisfied..

- For now.

And ourselves!

- Right, cause we've been dying to watch this episode!

- That is so creepy..

Uhm.. lovely.

Oh poor man!

- Dean is up!

- Is this a dream?

I don't think it's a dream..

Although he should not be walking around...

Like where is everybody.

Maybe it's a dream.

Welcome to The Walking Dead.

Well there's someone..

- No something isn't right.

Well.. I've noticed that much.

- No one can hear him ?!

- Shut up!

They're not doing this!

They're not doing this..

- I'm like in tears already..

- How is he worse?!

He knows his brother!

- Look at his car..

Gonna miss that car.

Hope they get a Charger next.

Protection.. - Is that what he told you?

This is what the rest of the eleven seasons are gonna look like.

Everytime Dean speaks.

- Oh

- No...

Well he's obviously in Limbo.

- Yeah but it's getting worse.

- We know he's gonna live. We know he's gonna live.

- He's gonna live.

I know, we know.

Doesn't really make it less stressful does it..

- This is the worst thing..

- I know he's gonna live but it's still like.. I can't.

It's fucking horrible.

- Kripke..

Better not be John..

Or Dean.

- Are you kidding.

Oh I love em!

- Where is John?

John is something special isn't he..

You know, anything that requires blood..

Is just bad..

Bad Juju.

- Is he sacrificing himself?

Well he shouldn't be sacrificing anything..

If he doesn't even know that Dean needs sacrificing.

- He's so eager for it tho.

Ready for the jump scare?

What in the world...

- What did John do?!

- We never got to see that!

- It's time isn't it?

- Where is John??

Do you feel it?..

Are you feeling it?..

No he's not..

- He's gonna tell Dean.

- That bastard!

- I'm gonna kill him.

He's the one living on borrowed time now.

Really...

- Oh Sam!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét