Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Sep 25 2017

i am show you in this video

how to add twitter follow button to blogger

For more infomation >> how to add twitter Follow button to blogger site| Add twitter buttton in blogger template - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

When To Follow Up With A Lead - Duration: 3:40.

Have you ever wondered, should I follow up with that person? I don't know, it's

been a while. In today's video we're going to talk all about follow up! For those

of us who haven't met yet my name is Renee Hribar and I've been spending the

last 20 years, yeah I know it's a long time! 20 years in the field of sales and I'm

here to share all of my training and all my experience with you! So let's talk

about this. Every single person that you meet in your business has the potential

for follow-up. But you don't want to be that person who only calls when you need

something, otherwise they're going to stop listening right. So you have to give a

little bit. How do you give a little bit when you're in this process of following

up? I don't care whether you might the person yesterday last week last month or

last year it's never too late to start to reignite that flame. When you met the

person it may have been for five seconds, five minutes, or maybe you're at a full

week conference together it's very important that you focus on them, first.

So here's how you do it. Now this is part of a series so if you are interested in

growing your business and making more sales you're going to want to hit subscribe

and you're going to want to talk in the comments about how you've been on the

receiving end of follow up in the past and I can come back and answer those questions!

So always focus on them first. This is step 1! Focusing on them is like this, I

want you to literally write their name down! Yes, write their name down! It is so

important to energetically write their name down

it does something! I don't know about magic but I do know about mindset and

I'm telling you when you're doing this it will help you to remember this very

important first step, focusing on them! right it's all the F's focus, follow-up,

fortune! When you focus on them you're writing their name down then I want you

to Google their name. Now a lot of things are going to come up

it may not always be that particular person. Maybe you have the business card

that you exchanged. Maybe you remember the site that you are on. Maybe you have

an email sequence that you both interacted with. Whatever it might be I

want you to allow that now Google search to remember the then

experience. Maybe you'll see something you'll go oh yeah they did like

snowshoeing that's right that's right that's awesome

I like that too! That's something we can talk about. Maybe that is your reason to

reconnect. Yes you have a new service or a new product or a new something that

you want to offer them. You want to invite them to. But do not let that be

the first reason to connect with them. What I want you to do is focus on them

first. Now again this is a part of a series

if you're having trouble connecting with people I have an amazing free training

which has workbooks and a video series! Grab it while it's still free the link

will be down below. This playlist is going help you sharpen those follow-up

skills and to make sure that the people that already know like and trust you

continue the relationship with you. There are so many amazing people out there

that need what you have so start the follow-up with this step one and I'll

see you in the next video

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét