Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Or Sep 7 2017

Thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How To Add Or Upload My Location In Google Maps With Photo For Free By Mobile Easily Hindi/Urdu - Duration: 6:26.

-------------------------------------------

Water Wubbles: Try It? or Don't Buy It! | Sophie's World - Duration: 4:44.

hi I'm Sophie and welcome to my world today you're going to get a webisode of

a try it or don't buy it the other day I was in the store and I came across these

they're water wubbles now I've seen wubbles before they're those really cool

balls but this is a water wubble and it's supposed to replace water balloons

it's called a water balloon ball and it literally says that you can fill them

over and over and that they splash but they don't pop and so as a party planner

who's always using water balloons in the summer I was like ooh I want to check

this out this sounds really cool so I bought one and after playing with

it for a while I was like oh I need to let people know what this is all about

before they go and buy this you really need to know what it is that you're

getting so here's the deal when you open up your water wubble box you're going to

find that you have these little water wubbles there's eight of them all

together so you get four in each color of blue and red and for those of you who

don't know what a wubble is a wubble is one of these balls and you can fill this

either with water or air I'm going to show you what happens when you fill it

with air see they're pretty cool and what's neat is they have this kind of

self sealing valve that you just kind of put it in there like that you push it in

and then you know you play with it and it's really I have to say this is super

super fun it's a great tactile object I mean what does happen though is that the

little like I would call that a belly button does pop out and it makes funny

noises so I mean you can have a lot of fun just playing with it it's made

though to be filled with water and the more the great thing about this is you

can fill it really easily and I'm going to show you how easily in fact I mean

this is what I thought was like perfect you know because with water

balloons you have to have the hose and you have to have the connector or you

have to have a sink or whatever this you can actually fill by using a water

bottle see and it fill right up and then again when you get to the point

where you're done you just pinch it off here

and push this down in and it seals itself off and these are fun to play

with I mean these are super fun to play with you like squish them around they'd

be great for like a water table for a kid you know if you have like one of

those tactile tables and the thing is that if you squeeze it again this is

kind of fun okay I'm going to do it and I hopefully won't get too wet here we

go as you can see lots of fun and super super wet and wild which is great right

you could use that to fling at your friends and squeeze and all that kind

stuff but here's my here's my thing with it to use it as a water balloon which is

what it says water balloon ball and it basically says throw them at your

friends and they'll get wet okay we tried it this way that way hard soft up

in the air down in the air I have to tell you honestly they don't open when

they hit you and so you really don't get wet you maybe get a little bit of a

splash but they don't open until that that little belly button opens up and

that doesn't normally happen when you're getting the ball thrown at you and I'll

be completely honest it hurts the ball hurts it isn't like a nice little I

mean water balloons can hurt sometimes but you know they're popping so usually

they're not going to hurt too bad these things really really hurt so try it

don't buy it here's my suggestion if you have a water table or a sensory table a

tactile table or you want to have something fun to play with in the pool

these are great these are awesome and people will love them they're really

really fun if you want to use it as a water balloon - do not buy it so try

it don't buy it only if you want it for play if you want it for a water balloon

- don't buy it for more try it don't buy it

check us out here at sophie-world.com and if you agree with me make

sure you leave some comments down below or if I've saved you from buying a

product that is not going to be something that you want to have I hope

that you will give us a thumbs up for more great ideas checks out

sophie-world.com and remember try it don't buy it

For more infomation >> Water Wubbles: Try It? or Don't Buy It! | Sophie's World - Duration: 4:44.

-------------------------------------------

Easy and Fast Makeup for School or Work In less than 10 minutes|| BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP TUTORIAL - Duration: 6:05.

hi guys welcome to my channel I'm salma badanga if you new here thank you for

stopping by and please make sure you subscribe and if you have be with me thank

you so much for staying so today's video is going to be on this subtle soft look

for work or for school you want to see how I did this look please keep on

watching first I'm going in with the st. Ives moisturizer that I've used this

moisturizer because it make keeps my oil balance in place and makes my makeup last

through out the whole day and after that I'm going to go in with the ponds vanishing control

cream I really like this particular cream for primer because makes many cops

tear out your whole day and it gives my oil increase

one trick that I do is to use highlights I like big highlight before I do my

foundation Alcala correct I feel like this helps me a lot with my glue because

I don't want too much glue at the same time I want to do a leaf and so I'm

saying so I'm like so what I do is to use a big highlight under my foundation

as you are going you see that the hair that I would come and I just okay needs

to be harsh a volatile need to come down so now I'm just going in with it again

as the foundation in these kids and I'm using that as my foundation I use this

foundation for everyday use because I feel like it oxidizes well and it last

show how to out you know the eight hours or six hours out being a class

now I'm just doing the little bit of highlights I don't want to go overboard

my highlight so I just put on down my eyes just to fill in the Bible there and

then I'm going to set it with such a pitaka powder now I do not be I do not

speak because I don't like to be so poorly I just want to be a little bit

like my eyes pop out a little bit so I'm not going to bake

now I'm just going to use this l'oreal infallible powder and i'm going to put

that all over my face now i am going to brush it up I'm using dark color from my

meets matte palette from the balm and I'm going to use that some blush of my

face I like using eyeshadow because I feel like they are not so harsh they are

very mouth film instead of going for the hush you know I use that to blush and do

my con going in with this next eyes shadow and I'm going to apply it soon my

highest biometrika because it's not so harsh I was going through you know give

me that soft glow table careful for my brows I'm using the Hagan estar brow

pomade is actually my favorite brow products to use and I'm going to do my

brows now if you don't see how I do my brows are linked if my Brown video off

and you see hi to my brothers were here I'm agreeing to fast-forward or evidence

watch me how I do my brows I do it a new more natural way because you know I'm

going squad wants to do brows just something able to be natural and I will

just like the Train the under 20 top as well

for my eyeshadow I'm going in with this brown color and I'm going to just place

that on my creature skintight it it's nothing too serious just you know

something need to beam out and I am going to work with my mascara I have

really sparse eyelashes like my eyelashes are so small that you can't

even see them Sabrina to add end of my scars I can to just push the lashes out

for packs then I'll use that black color from the same which depart needs much

neutral lip I'm going to go in the desert

stick pencil a little sue in board and I'm going to go in which this class it

will copy s a new clip stick I mean I this new clips impossible much is my

skin then I am going to go in remember glad it closed

so that's all for this video I hope you guys like this video if you are new here

as I said before please make sure you subscribe please subscribe like share my

video to your friends you leave a comment for me anyway that's all and

I'll see you guys

For more infomation >> Easy and Fast Makeup for School or Work In less than 10 minutes|| BACK TO SCHOOL MAKEUP TUTORIAL - Duration: 6:05.

-------------------------------------------

Advanced Military or Alien Drones Projecting Helicopter Holograms..but Why? - Duration: 10:24.

For more infomation >> Advanced Military or Alien Drones Projecting Helicopter Holograms..but Why? - Duration: 10:24.

-------------------------------------------

Interstate Fair to go on, clear skies or not - Duration: 2:54.

For more infomation >> Interstate Fair to go on, clear skies or not - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

How to Make a Free Energy generator or Free Energy light at home. - Duration: 3:15.

Make a Free Energy or Free Energy light

dc motor

capactor

LED Light

For more infomation >> How to Make a Free Energy generator or Free Energy light at home. - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

this will MAKE or BREAK COD WW2 - Duration: 11:01.

Call of Duty

For more infomation >> this will MAKE or BREAK COD WW2 - Duration: 11:01.

-------------------------------------------

Facebook Custom Theme Changer Extension or Addons for Browsers - Bangla Tutorial | App Care BD - Duration: 6:30.

Facebook Custom Theme Changer Extension or Addons for Browsers - Bangla Tutorial | App Care BD

For more infomation >> Facebook Custom Theme Changer Extension or Addons for Browsers - Bangla Tutorial | App Care BD - Duration: 6:30.

-------------------------------------------

To Clickbait or Not To Clickbait... That is the Question. | FT. Derral Eves - Duration: 8:53.

To Clickbait or Not To Clickbait... That is the Question. | FT. Derral Eves

For more infomation >> To Clickbait or Not To Clickbait... That is the Question. | FT. Derral Eves - Duration: 8:53.

-------------------------------------------

Should One-Person Businesses Post On Their Personal Facebook Page Or Their Business Page? - Duration: 4:21.

If you've posted about your business on your personal page, you probably get a lot bigger

reaction.

So should you just post there?

No, you should post both places, your personal page and your business page, but in a very

calculated way.

Let me explain why.

Thank you for watching Five Minute Social Media where I teach you how to do the best

social media, in the least amount of time possible.

If you're a small business owner you probably have at least 2 Facebook pages, you have your

personal "profile" page, which is where you keep up with friends & family, and post pictures

of your dinner maybe, I don't know, and then you have your business page, and that is where

your business is represented on Facebook.

So which one should you post to?

And when?

Let's start with a little bit of background.

Your personal page, or your "profile" as Facebook calls it, is your connection to friends and

family.

It's all people you know and it is a mutual agreement where you have decided to be friends

with them and they have decided to be friends with you.

You probably get way more likes and comments on that page, and that's because it's a warm

audience.

These are people that already know you and like you.

Meanwhile you've got your business or your brand page, or your "Page" as Facebook calls

it, where people have "Liked" it.

It's less of a two-way relationship, and it's much harder to get comments, likes and reactions

on there, even if it's the same people that you're friends with on your personal profile.

Why is that?

Well, there are two reasons, and the good news is they're both in your control.

Reason #1 you're not getting a lot of reactions and comments on your business page?

Well, theoretically, it is a for-profit business and therefore you're going to make money off

it - Facebook wants to make money off it too.

So they want you to pay to reach those people.

The good news is it can be extremely cheap to do that.

That's not an option?

Let's look at reason #2.

Reason #2 you're not reaching people on your business page with more comments and reactions,

Facebook wants to show people the best possible content so they don't leave the site and go

to YouTube or somewhere else.

There's a pretty good chance you've been scrolling through Facebook, or, mobile phone, scrolling

through Facebook, however you scroll, and you've basically left and gone somewhere else

because you're annoyed at what you're seeing.

Maybe it was the 4th of July and there were just too many pictures of fireworks.

Maybe too many people posting pictures of their kids?

Too many political posts.

Whatever it is, you left, and Facebook hates that.

So they want to show you the best possible stuff all the time so you stay as long as

possible.

Businesses and brand pages tend to post crappy content - a lot of sales pitches that people

don't want to see.

And that is why Facebook stops showing them.

So if you're not getting reactions on your business page, one of the reasons is your

content is probably not as good.

Now, back to the original question!

Focus, focus Jerry - Which should you post on, your personal page or your professional

brand page?

The answer is both, and here is how I would do it.

Your business page should be mostly for posts about your business, and your personal page

should be mostly for posts that are personal.

However, post your business stuff on your business page, and then share it to your personal

page with a personal comment that makes it more real and authentic for your friends and

family.

For example, if you're a real estate agent, you might post a link to a dream house on

your business page that you happen to be selling and you have a listing for.

Then maybe share it to your personal page and say, "Anyone who knows me knows that this

house has my dream kitchen.

Let's all chip in and buy it," or something like that.

Then your friends and family will go, "Oh yeah, that's funny, I want to see this kitchen

that's YOUR dream kitchen.

I wish I had an extra $200,000 to give you so you could buy it, that would be fun!"

Whatever it might be, you're making it personal for your friends and family.

Plus, as they engage with the content on your personal page, that will help Facebook's algorithm

show it to more people back over on your business page.

It's legitimizing the content.

It's making Facebook go, "Oh this is good content, this isn't a sales pitch, people

like this stuff."

Last thing real quick, make sure to plan our content so you're not always "selling" to

people.

I like to follow the 80/20 rule, I've got a video about that and I have it down in the

comments if you want to check that out.

And I hope this helps you as you are planning your strategy to help your small business,

or non-profit, or your blog, whatever you're working on.

This is where we show you, Five Minute Social Media, the best possible social media in the

least amount of time.

For more infomation >> Should One-Person Businesses Post On Their Personal Facebook Page Or Their Business Page? - Duration: 4:21.

-------------------------------------------

How to Speak or Interact with Children - Duration: 5:55.

[♪♩INTRO]

Okay, imagine this scenario:

it's been a little while since you've seen a friend or family member, or you're

meeting someone for the first time, and they have a child you haven't met.

By definition, being an adult means it's been a little while since childhood.

There's been a lot of activity in-between those times, and it's completely understandable

if you've forgotten how to speak with the little humans.

So we invited our friend Chelsea Dawn of the YouTube channel Practical Poppins to give

us some tips on how to speak and interact with children.

Take it away Chelsea!

Hi, I'm Chelsea.

I've been a preschool teacher & Nanny for the past 10 years,

and I've got a channel, it's called Practical Poppins; and it's all about parenting, and nannying, and kids.

So, I'm here to give you a couple of tips on how to speak and interact with children.

The first thing to remember is: Children are humans, just like you.

If you're not used to being around kids, I know it can be tempting to speak down to them

or talk to them in baby talk, but, honestly, you really don't have to do that.

You can speak to a child in the same way you speak to anyone else.

In fact, that's the best way to speak to them;

It's been proven that children learn their language skills much faster when

they are being spoken to using full sentences vs 'baby talk'-

For example, it's better to say—even to a five-month-old infant—

"Would you like your bottle?"

vs. "baby want the ba-ba?"

And children understand more language than you might think.

For example, a one-year old child, who might only be able to speak 5-10 words clearly,

has the ability to understand and follow simple one or two-step instructions.

For instance, you could say- "Can you point to that crayon?" And they can do it.

Or, "Can you find the ball and bring it back to me?"

Small children are much smarter than we sometimes give them credit for.

Now if you're going over to a friend's house to meet their children: make sure that when you arrive,

you ask if they'd like you to take off your shoes.

Now, I know this might sound weird, but if you're arriving at a household with mobile babies and toddlers,

most caregivers would prefer that you take off your shoes, so that the floor

doesn't get so dirty for those little crawling hands.

Also, If you are meeting a someone's infant for the first time please don't

touch the baby right away.

I know it's really tempting- their cheeks are so soft, and their tiny hands and feet

are soooo cute!- but, please don't touch the baby until you've washed your hands

and been invited to touch the baby.

Infants immune systems aren't that strong for the first few months, and a lot of parents and

caregivers are very particular about when and to whom they give the baby to for snuggles.

But don't worry. If you wash your hands, and you're patient, you'll most likely get some baby snuggles.

As for older children: If you're meeting an older toddler or preschooler for the first time-

even if they're a child of a close relative or friend- don't expect a hug or kiss right away.

Just like you might have rules about your personal space, so do kids.

A simple wave hello, or offering a high-five is the perfect way to introduce yourself.

And don't be offended if they hide behind their parent's or caregiver's' legs.

You're new, and very tall, and have a much louder voice than they do.

They'll need a minute or two to warm up.

Which brings me to my next tip; Whenever possible,

get down on their eye level when speaking to them.

Kneeling, crouching, or even just bowing down a bit to be on the child's eye level when

you're introducing yourself will make a big difference, I promise.

You'll instantly seem less intimidating and more like a friend.

(4) When meeting older children anywhere from 5-13 years old - Especially

girls- please don't just comment on their appearance.

I know it can be a common impulse- and sometimes it is for me too- but, I think we as adults need to

really be conscious about how we're speaking to our kids, and especially when we're speaking to girls,

we need to make sure that they know they are valuable for more than just their appearance.

If you feel like you need to tell them they are pretty, or compliment them some way,

that's fine, just don't make it everything you say to them.

A few things you could say to younger kids, are:

"I really like the color of your shirt, is it your favorite color?" or

"Wow, your hair is in a really fancy braid, did you do that yourself?" or my personal favorite:

"Wow, those shoes look like they are really good for running fast, can you show

me how fast you can run in them?"

And when speaking with older children- go where they are.

By that I mean, if they want to talk about dinosaurs, talk about dinosaurs.

If they want to talk about princesses or robots or what they're learning in school- talk

to them about that.

And really be interested.

If you give them a few undivided minutes of your time, you'll build a connection, and

they will feel like you've really listened; plus, they'll be much more willing to step

back for a few minutes when it's time for you to talk to their parents/caregivers.

and finally-: Keep a sense of humor about you.

Sometimes, I like to think that being around kids gives me an act-strange/silly-anytime-I-want-free-of-judgement-card.

Keep in mind that any child you meet, might feel like dressing up like a monkey that day;

or might want to do cartwheels all the way down the street while you're walking with their parents.

Children don't have the same self-conscious hangups that we adults do- and therefore they

might do something a little weird, or act totally silly sometimes

and that's awesome.

You can be making a totally weird face at a baby, or dancing and singing a song with

a 3 year old; and no matter where you are, if people are giving you funny looks, you can

just say- hey, i'm not weird- I'm just playing with the baby!

That's one of the best parts about being around kids, honestly, is being totally weird and goofy with them,

and having the best excuse.

So, those are all the tips I have for you today.

If you have any more questions about kids or parenting in general, please leave a comment down below

And thank you so much to the How to Adult team for having me as a guest!

Thank you for the advice Chelsea!

Yeah, I love that when I have a baby on me, I can sing in public, and everybody's like, "that's normal, he's just singing to the baby."

I'm probably just singing.

If you want to see more of Chelsea and get some great advice about kids and parenting

in general, check out her channel Practical Poppins!

And if you want to see more of Rachel, me, and other excellent guest hosts, subscribe

to us at youtube.com/learnhowtoadult

If you're not familiar with them, which some people aren't,

even though I am, but that's okay, that's why I'm here!

If you not—[garbled] what's my next line? Okay.

Tip number four

That's tip number eight if we look at it that way.

I've started to go loopy.

Because look at my little periodic table blocks! They're my favorite thing.

Why do I do this? A lot. Gesticulating wildly!

Now if only I had a catchphrase

[fingers drumming on table]

Maybe next time. Bye!

For more infomation >> How to Speak or Interact with Children - Duration: 5:55.

-------------------------------------------

DON'T Say This to Siri, Amazon Alexa or Google Home - Duration: 6:01.

For more infomation >> DON'T Say This to Siri, Amazon Alexa or Google Home - Duration: 6:01.

-------------------------------------------

KFC | Georgia Gold or Nashville Hot? - Duration: 0:51.

Howdy, folks!

I'm here to tell you about KFC's Honey Mustard BBQ Georgia Gold.

No. Tell them about Nashville Hot.

Who said that?

Nashville Hot.

I will wash your mouth out with sweet and tangy chicken.

Try it, you gold prude.

Georgia Gold.

Nashville Hot.

Georgia Gold.

Nashville Hot.

Georgia Gold.

Nashville Hot.

Georgia Gold.

Nashville Hot.

Georgia Gold.

Nashville Hot.

Georgia Gold.

What have I become?!?

Try both Georgia Gold and Nashville Hot at KFC.

For more infomation >> KFC | Georgia Gold or Nashville Hot? - Duration: 0:51.

-------------------------------------------

Who makes more money: League of Legends or Dota 2 pros? - Duration: 5:30.

Who makes more money—a top Dota 2 or League of Legends pro?

Team Liquid's Dota 2 team just became instant millionaires after winning the International—and

its $10.8 million first place prize.

DOTA 2's premier tournament boasts the biggest prize pool in esports, totalling over $23

million dollars this year.

That's nearly five times the total of last year's League of Legends World Championship.

So are DOTA 2 players the richest in esports?

Not quite.

Let's dig into the differences between DOTA and League to find out why.

DOTA is published by Valve, which has chosen a decentralized, tournament-based model for

Dota 2 esports.

Valve sponsors a few of the largest tournaments, including The International, but most events

are run by outside groups like ESL and WESG.

There is no regular season, so to speak.

This is almost the exact opposite of Riot's model with LoL.

Since 2013, the vast majority of LoL play happens in regional leagues like the LCS in

North America and Europe, which play a round-robin regular season.

Leagues in South Korea, China, and other regions operate under similar guidelines.

Riot's centralized model creates economies of scale that aren't seen in other esports

titles.

The different structures have a massive impact on economics.

20 Premier DOTA Tournaments were held in 2016 with a combined prize pool of over $30 million.

But over $29 million of that was concentrated in just four majors, including over $20 million dollars

just for The International.

That means that over 66% of total prizes at the highest level came from the two-week long

International.

This model can be lucrative for DOTA 2 players.

A strong run at The International can make them instant millionaires.

But it's also risky.

Last year's winner took home over $9 million, nearly 44 percent of the total prize pool,

with the top four teams taking over 70 percent of the pot.

That means teams that fall short of the semifinals receive hardly anything.

Three favored teams last year, Liquid, OG, and Newbee, struggled in the main event and

took home only $1.1 million combined, or just over $76,000 per player—before any cuts

for the organization or the coaches.

The DOTA system offers players a shot at glory, but not much security.

This is what Riot tries to avoid.

Sure, LoL players don't earn as much from tournament winnings.

But they do have salary security.

The average player salary in the North American LCS is $105,000, according to a survey from

ESPN.

In Europe, the average is $80,000.

Next year, the minimum salary in North America will be $75,000.

It doesn't include additional money players make from streaming or other opportunities.

Previously, player salaries in League were funded largely from sponsorship revenue, followed

by smaller prize pools and stipends from Riot.

In 2015, 81% of revenues came from sponsors, according to estimates from Super Data Research.

Sponsorship revenues are driven by a team's success in its regional league.

That's why the leagues are more important than the big international tournaments for

top-level teams.

According to League pioneer and TSM team owner Andy Dinh, an LCS "slot is worth more than

winning Worlds."

Going forward, Riot's announced a franchised structure for leagues in China and North America.

In these leagues, they will share revenue from sponsorships, broadcast rights, and even

in-game sales with both teams and players.

The total revenue numbers have yet to be made known, but Riot has received tremendous interest

from potential franchise partners in North America despite a $10 million upfront buy-in

fee.

Overall, League provides a much more stable environment for players, especially recently.

They're treated more like full time employees.

And this doesn't exist just at the top LCS level—Riot has invested a tremendous amount

in producing a structure to support up-and-coming players and get them into the LCS.

In these ways, League of Legends operates very much like traditional sports leagues.

DOTA 2 players are more like freelancers who have increased flexibility and a shot to earn

a huge paycheck at The International.

In that way, DOTA pay is based more on performance—win and get paid.

But changes are on the horizon in the DOTA world.

The number of majors with $1 million prize pools is being increased from 2 to 11 for

next year.

Not only will the total prize pool grow tremendously, spreading the rewards out gives players and

teams more stability while maintaining the winner-takes-all pay structure.

So here's one thing we know for sure: Both LoL and Dota 2 players make very good money.

And they're only going to keep getting richer as esports grows.

For more infomation >> Who makes more money: League of Legends or Dota 2 pros? - Duration: 5:30.

-------------------------------------------

Council to vote whether or not to allow off-track betting at Chesapeake bar - Duration: 2:37.

For more infomation >> Council to vote whether or not to allow off-track betting at Chesapeake bar - Duration: 2:37.

-------------------------------------------

Zello app/Will Zello work without phone or internet service during Irma? - Duration: 1:37.

Will Zello work without phone or internet service during Irma? What to know about the walkie talkie app

As Hurricane Irma continues its path toward Florida, the free, live voice app Zello has shot to No. 1 on the iTunes charts.

That's likely because of news stories about the role the walkie talkie-like app played in helping responders and locals communicate in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey in Texas.

Channels can be set up and designated for specific purposes, allowing people to connect without phone numbers.

In Houston, there were channels for the "Cajun Navy" volunteers who used it to find people in need of rescue from flooding, and for midwives who offered advice after Harvey.

One thing the Zello app can't do, however, is work when there's no cellular data service or internet connection available on your smartphone.

The app's official Twitter account posted today that "There is massive misinformation among users" about the app's capabilities.

They followed up by writing that, "There has been some misinformation about Zello requirements. Please inform others: Zello REQUIRES Internet using either WiFi or cellular data network of at least 2G."

If your phone's cellular data is not functioning due to network damage caused by the storm, and you're unable to connect to the internet via WiFi, you won't be able to use Zello to communicate.

If you are in the path of Hurricane Irma, it's best to prepare, and assume that your phone or any communication apps will not work.

For more infomation >> Zello app/Will Zello work without phone or internet service during Irma? - Duration: 1:37.

-------------------------------------------

$10K or more raised - Duration: 0:27.

For more infomation >> $10K or more raised - Duration: 0:27.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën C4 NOW OR NEVER 1.6 HDI BERLINE 80KW Ambiance - Duration: 0:59.

For more infomation >> Citroën C4 NOW OR NEVER 1.6 HDI BERLINE 80KW Ambiance - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

What Happens When You Stop or Quit Smoking - Duration: 2:31.

What happens when you stop or quit smoking.

Smoking is bad for your health.

Stopping smoking will help in dramatically improving your health.

Some of the things you will experience when you will stop or quit smoking are.

1.

Physical Withdrawal

Stopping smoking can be a difficult thing in the beginning.

You may not realize how addictive nicotine is until you stop using it.

If you try to stop smoking cold turkey, it may be a difficult time, at least in the beginning.

You will start suffering from physical symptoms of withdrawal which includes headaches, dizziness,

fatigue, hunger, nausea and coughing.

You can also have trouble in sleeping.

These symptoms will subside over time after you quit smoking.

2.

Psychological Withdrawal

You will start having psychological withdrawal symptoms when you stop smoking.

The psychological withdrawal symptoms would include mood swings, depression, confusion,

short attention span and irritability.

The psychological withdrawal symptoms usually start to subside after about 2 weeks and are

usually gone in about 9 months.

3.

Less Risk of Stroke

It is a well-known fact that smoking increases your risk of suffering a stroke by narrowing

your blood vessels, which hinders your blood circulation to your brain.

Within few years of quitting smoking, your risk of stroke drops back down to that of

a non-smoker.

4.

Better Breathing

Just after a few weeks or few months of quitting smoking, your lungs will start improving and

thereby your breathing will get better.

5.

Improved Blood Circulation

Quitting smoking will improve your blood circulation.

Nicotine is responsible for raising your blood pressure and heart rate.

Quite surprisingly, within a few hours of quitting, your heart rate and blood pressure

will return to normal.

Thanks for watching this video, if you enjoyed this video, please do not forget to like and

subscribe to our channel.

Here are some of our other videos which you may find useful.

In this channel you will get information about various health and life related topics.

Wishing you good health in your life, bye.

For more infomation >> What Happens When You Stop or Quit Smoking - Duration: 2:31.

-------------------------------------------

Sex of Kim Kardashian's third child REVEALED: But is it a brother or sister for North and Saint? - Duration: 2:04.

Sex of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's third child REVEALED: But is it a brother or sister for North and Saint?

Picture Shows: Kanye West, Kim Kardashian West January 18, 2017 Kim Kardashian and Kanye West meet Kims sister Kourtney for lunch in Calabasas, C. Kim Kardashian and Kanye West are expecting a baby girl.

The reality star and her rapper husband, who are already parents to four year old North, one year old Saint, will be welcoming another little girl to the Kardashian-West family, according to TMZ.

Sources familiar with the pregnancy apparently told the website that the couples surrogate is carrying a female bundle of joy. Kim Kardashian, North West and Saint West.

If the source is correct, this will be the 9th girl in the Kardashian clan — not including grandmother Kris. The news comes after reports suggested that the couples third baby is due to arrive at the end of January 2018.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians star Kim struggled with her previous two pregnancies, and so has turned to surrogacy for her third child. Kanye West and Kim Kardashian celebrate 4th of July weekend with their adorable children North and Saint.

Kim Kardashian talking about her Paris robbery. Its thought that the A-list couple have used an agency to source a surrogate, shelling out $113k in the process.

It's rumoured that the couple will pay the surrogate mother $45k in 10 monthly instalments of $4,500, after paying an initial deposit of $68,850.

According to TMZ if the pregnancy produces more than one child, the surrogate will receive an additional $5k per child. Kim Kardashian West and Kanye at Met Gala 2014.

US Weekly reports that the woman, reported to be in her late 20s, has served as a surrogate before and has appeared in a promotional video about the process with her own family.

The pair are reported to have turned to a surrogate after discovering that Kim suffers from placenta accreta, which is a condition that would make another pregnancy life-threatening for her.

Of carrying a third child herself, Kim previously said: The doctors definitely say it's too dangerous for me to carry.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét