Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Instagram Sep 7 2017

No Subtittle/CC

For more infomation >> Secret Tips - How To Get Instagram Followers Without Successful Applications 10000% (2017) - Duration: 4:46.

-------------------------------------------

How I Edit My Instagram Photos & Plan My Feed 📷 2017 - Duration: 6:17.

Hi everyone.

Welcome back to my channel, Lavendaire.

Today, I want to share how I edit my photos for Instagram, and how I plan

and organize my feed.

If you're not following me already,

you can follow me at @lavendaire.

I'll have the link down below.

First things first: I open up Pic-Tap-Go! which is my favorite photo-filtering app.

These are just some photos from my recent trip to Europe.

Let's just pick one right here.

Okay, so my favorite thing about Pic-Tap-Go! is there are a ton of filters available,

and I've used it for long enough that now I know which ones are my favorite.

And what's cool is that you can stack filters on top of each other and create your own recipes.

Today I'm just going to edit off of my recipes, which is what I normally do.

Usually I just look at my recipes and I try to find a good base for this photo.

And there's no formula.

I really just eyeball because each photo is different.

By the way, I've named these recipes based on where I took these photos.

So I have Hotel Paris, Hall of Hipsters, Coachella, just really fun names.

I have a lot of fun naming these recipes.

So I picked this one.

And you can see that you can set the degree of intensity

of the filter.

I just play around with it.

I don't try to do too much exposure

because I always want to stack more filters on top.

Once I feel like it looks good enough,

then I'll go into my Most Used settings because I don't want to stack another recipe,

because my recipes are already like twenty filters stacked on top of each other.

I don't want to overload my phone.

So once I add on my first recipe, I'll usually go to the Most Used section

and just pick whatever filter I feel like I want more of in this photo.

Like most apps, you can hold down photos to see the before and after.

So, before and after.

I really like that.

I really love comparing what it looks like.

You can see here, there's an option to save this recipe.

I'm not gonna save this one

because this one's pretty simple.

But that's what I would normally do

if I find a recipe that I really love.

Next, I'll open UNUM.

This is my favorite app for planning my feed.

As you can see, it shows all of your Instagram photos and then some.

I've already added nine photos here, and you can see how you can move the photos around,

just switch it up to see what feed you like the best.

And if you notice,

there's the orange Instagram icon.

That means I've already posted those to Instagram.

And what I love is you can do this swap-y thing, so you can see what

your photos look like in every possible form.

Alright, I'm gonna go back and find more photos to filter, just so I can give you

a better example of how I use UNUM.

Just very quickly, let me filter a couple more.

With this photo of Paris–I don't know if you can see–but there are two black dots

there,

and that's from my dirty camera lens.

And it just really bugs me, so I use this app

to take those things out.

It's called Touch Retouch, and this is kind of like Photoshop.

Really, you can take out anything in a photo.

You can even remove people

from the background sometimes.

It just depends on the photo.

So what I would do is

I would just paint over those black marks, and then you'll see ta-da!

Those black marks are gone.

And I can show you real quick.

I don't know if you can see this,

but there are those black, dirty bits.

And after I Touch Retouched, they're gone!

So I really like that.

I'm kind of perfectionist about making my photos

look as clean and nice as possible.

If there's something you can do

to make your photo better, why not do it?

Some other apps worth mentioning are VSCO, which is super popular.

I sometimes use that too, as well as Facetune and Snapseed.

I would say that my most frequently-used apps are those five right there.

Now I'm gonna upload my newly filtered photos into UNUM.

There they are.

And then I'll just play around to see what looks the most balanced.

Something I like to do is I like to checker my photos.

So I'll put photos of me

checkered with photos of scenery.

I don't like to put too much of me,

too much of scenery.

And I just like to keep it balanced that way.

I feel it's like, you don't want to put two selfies next to each other.

Another thing is, I try to post in chronological order.

Those are my Budapest photos,

and then I went to Croatia and it looked completely different, so I kept those photos together.

And then–I tried to do this.

It doesn't work all the time.

See right there, I have the castle.

But sometimes it just looks better when you mix it up.

There's no real rules.

Just do whatever makes you happy with your feed, honestly.

Alright, that's it!

If you have any questions for me, anything specific,

you can leave a comment down below and I'll get back to you.

But yeah, at the end of the day,

remember that Instagram is just a creative outlet.

Use it however you want.

And Instagram is not reality, okay?

It's just for fun, so don't take it so seriously.

Just enjoy it.

For more infomation >> How I Edit My Instagram Photos & Plan My Feed 📷 2017 - Duration: 6:17.

-------------------------------------------

Oddly Satisfying Video - Duration: 10:01.

Oddly Satisfying Video

Oddly Satisfying Video

Oddly Satisfying Video

For more infomation >> Oddly Satisfying Video - Duration: 10:01.

-------------------------------------------

Romina Power pubblica su Instagram foto nostalgiche con Al Bano: fan in delirio | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:49.

For more infomation >> Romina Power pubblica su Instagram foto nostalgiche con Al Bano: fan in delirio | K.N.B.T - Duration: 2:49.

-------------------------------------------

Skits compilation instagram - Duration: 2:16.

When your controller is disconnected

when you read your homework

when you see someone dab in 2017

when you take the computer after your brother

bro giv me the computer please

okay take it

when you scared someone

she got scared

when you drink your first shot

for your birthday drink you first shot

ah thank you

like and suscribe , follow me @Alexandre_Morales

For more infomation >> Skits compilation instagram - Duration: 2:16.

-------------------------------------------

Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos || Tasty and Easy Dessert Recipes from Instagram #4 - Duration: 10:23.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

For more infomation >> Amazing Chocolate Cake Decorating Videos || Tasty and Easy Dessert Recipes from Instagram #4 - Duration: 10:23.

-------------------------------------------

The Benefits of Posting User Content on Instagram - Duration: 2:28.

so today I'm working on just some tips for our Instagram. On our Instagram every

few days we basically post some tips to help out business owners and today I'm

working on one about user-generated content on Instagram. Basically this is

finding things and pictures from other users and using it on your own Instagram

feed. So instead of pictures you've taken, it's pictures other people have taken so

Airbnb does this all the time, so they find people that have taken

pictures at an Airbnb and they basically use their content for the

whole of their feed. If you want to use user-generated content

try and get an app for reposting that doesn't put a watermark on because it'll

just make it look so much more professional and sort of upper tier and

higher level. Repost it app you can use and that one I think you pay like three

bucks or a dollar or something, and you can repost without having that happen. You can also

use Later which is what we use that's also a scheduling tool and that one

automatically you can repost without having a little watermark in the bottom and

it's free for one account. The benefit reposting is for one you don't spend as

much time trying to take photos and if you're not a person that's really into

taking your own photos or it's difficult to dress up photos, like do a lay and

use props, etc. to get a photo reposting is a way to get high quality

photos from other people that you can use. Most people are fine with having

businesses and brands show their photos because it gets them more exposure. You

tag them and their followers see it and they see it and they may comment or tell

other people to go see their photo on this brand's website or Instagram

feed. Really as long as you're asking them for permission, because if you don't

ask them for permission you're liable to get the backlash of them saying this

person stole my photo or this person doesn't have the right to my photo and

that's where, you know, you just send them a little message that says hey I really

love your photo can I use it on my feed? And if they say yes perfect and if they

say no there's a lot of other people on Instagram that have photos that you can use

For more infomation >> The Benefits of Posting User Content on Instagram - Duration: 2:28.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO / Comment j'édite mes photos Instagram - Duration: 9:17.

hey YouTube

It's been a long time since

I wanted to open a mini serie on my channel

To show you my process of my photos

/ videos

the editing in general

Photography always been my first love

It's really what made me enter the artistic world

and

it's still something that passionates me

today.....and then I got into videography

So, I found interesting today to talk to you

about how i edit my instagram photos

Before I start, I'd like to say that I don't have a theme

or a "feed"

on my Instagram, and from my point of view

I don't achieve a certain theme

I found that restricting to

stay a one specific filter

or one specific angle shot

it's not what I like to do so

my Instagram isn't messy but

it's not really all clean and all framed

SO yeah, I thought it was important to say that

before I start this video

To start

I'm gonna shift because I'm gonna put the screen here

Other way, sh*t

So here we go,

We arrive on my iPhone

And as you can see I have a "photo" folder

with some apps

So first to start my process

I begin with SnapSeed

Simply to get a neutral photo

A flat image to start with

For more infomation >> HOW TO / Comment j'édite mes photos Instagram - Duration: 9:17.

-------------------------------------------

Best Instagram Food Tutorials Compilation 2017 || Best Tasty Recipes Video 2017 #3 - Duration: 10:18.

Thank you for watching!

Hope you have a great time

Please like, share and subscribe for more!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét