Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily so Sep 6 2017

He loved me once, too

To insanity, to tears, to shivers

And the bed was burning with fire

And other people's dreams about him were empty

But you

I've been looking for this abyss for so long

Without him, I'm like heaven without God

He will not answer you himself

Only somewhere in his eyes Is true

there I am.

I resigned myself to the loneliness of the night

He will not want yours once

He will return, and I will admit

He asks, and I will forgive

Insults are empty

But you

I am helpless in this passion

Do not ask me to regain your happiness

You curse, and I pray

You hate, I love

God is our judge

And I...

I, too, I love him too

The soul is crucified, I can hardly breathe,

I, too, I love him too,

Payback for your pain

He is not with me

he is yours.

Yours

For more infomation >> IU x Kim Bum x So Eun | я тоже его люблю | for ▻ℱℴxy ℒ♚ - Duration: 2:20.

-------------------------------------------

Why are extra charges so costly on your phone bill? - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Why are extra charges so costly on your phone bill? - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Why are extra charges so costly on your phone bill? - Duration: 2:26.

For more infomation >> Why are extra charges so costly on your phone bill? - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT MAKES THE VOLVO 262C BERTONE SO SPECIAL? - Duration: 9:46.

Welcome to the Silent D Motor Show, I'm your host Silent D.

This new show is going to be all about classics, especially the weird ones.

And today, I'm here in Norway.

At this farm, deep in the Norwegian country side, which is where I keep my dear old Volvo.

But this isn't just any old Volvo 240.

What you're looking at is a Volvo 262C Bertone.

Now let me explain.

We're in the late 70s.

The US is Volvo's biggest market, and they are looking to produce a high-end, exclusive

car that can compete with the likes of Cadillac and Mercedes.

But anyone who's ever driven a standard Volvo 240 knows that there is nothing high-end

or exclusive about that.

So, I guess the Swedish engineers realized that needed help in order to build a luxurious

car that could satisfy the taste of the American consumer.

And what happened next is a unique collaboration between multiple nations.

The body was built at the Volvo factory in Sweden.

The engine was a collaboration between Peugeot and Renault in France.

And then the body and engine was sent down to the Bertone factory in Italy.

They did their design magic, modifications and hand assembled everything, before shipping,

at least most of them, to the US.

The Bertone guys lowered the roof, they flattened the windshield angle, they widened this C-pillar,

then they wrapped the whole top in vinyl, and the final touch was adding this fancy

looking royal crown emblem.

And on the inside they added leather and wood everywhere.

Or, let me rather just from this Volvo sales brochure from 1978 to say it in Volvo's

own words.

The smell and feel of fine leather adds to the 262C interior's air of quiet, tastefully

luxury.

Soft, pleated black leather covers the anatomically designed, and individually heated front seats,

and the spacious rear seat of this genuine 2+2 touring car.

Leather also covers the doors and rear panels, plus the complete headliner.

Door panels are accented with genuine elm veneer and the leather-covered sun visors

are recessed into a full-width leather panel above the windshield.

The padded steering wheel is covered in matching hide, completing the 262C feel of fine quality.

And if that didn't make you excited, I don't know what does.

Now, let's go for drive.

Only 1670 of these cars were produced in 1978 and they were all silver, with the black

vinyl top, just like this one.

Later it was also made available in gold and other colors on special order.

And a total of 6622 cars were produced between 1978 and 1981 making this a quite rare

Swedish/French/Italian brick!

[Swedish ♬] Volvo, Volvo, f****** old Volvo.

[Swedish ♬] Who can afford to drive a Chevrolet?

[Swedish ♬] Volvo, Volvo.

[Swedish ♬] I want a Volvo.

[Swedish ♬] A Volvo with a V6, that I can pick up beautiful women in.

Bertone equipped these cars with air condition, power windows, power steering, cruise control,

and more, which were all pretty uncommon on European cars at the time, but necessary in

order to compete in the luxury car segment in the US.

They also soften the suspension, it basically drives like an old American luxury car.

So very comfortable, but it handles terribly.

The V6 has enough power to make it cruise pretty comfortably on the highway.

Well, not like we have any highways here anyway, but if we did I would be cruising comfortably

on one right now.

So, it might be cruising pretty nicely, but it doesn't accelerates very well.

O to 100 km/h (or 0 to 60 mph for our non-metric viewers), well, it takes a looong time.

As I will demonstrate now in this acceleration test.

Ok, here we go!

I got a US speedometer, so I'll count in miles.

Oh, 30 already.

35.

40.

45.

50.

55.

Aaand 60!

Wow, there's supposed to be 127 horses in the stable, but they are almost 40 years old

now, so I guess they're getting a bit tired.

Alright, let's head back to the farm.

So, why do I love old Volvo's so much.

Well, probably because my first car was a Volvo.

A 1986 Volvo 240.

And when it was time upgrade, I think that's when my love for classics really stared, because

instead of getting a newer one, I actually bought an even older one, a 1969 Volvo 142.

I tuned the engine, cut the springs, welded the differential…

And then it was a lot better at doing this, than being a daily driver.

So, I got another one.

Also a ' 69 142.

That one I got from Sweden, back when they were still a lot cheaper over there.

Flash forward a couple of year.

I'm living in Berlin, Germany, and I'm driving this Volvo 242.

Oh, and I almost forgot.

I even had yet another Volvo 240.

That one I got from the neighbor.

He was gonna take it to the junkyard.

But I thought before we retire it completely, let's have some fun with it.

And I even got this old video to show you exactly how much fun we had and how much beating

these old Volvo's can take.

Have a look!

[Norwegian] Oh f***, I really hurt my back!

[Norwegian] Is it impossible to flip it, or what!?

[Norwegian] More!

So that's basically how I spent my teens growing up here on the countryside.

And here we are.

Back at the farm.

And I do have one more story I'd love to tell you.

Like most 262Cs also this one was sold to the US.

But in the early 2000s it was imported to Germany, and then 5 years ago I imported to

Norway.

The seller was quite particular and a huge Volvo fan.

And while I wanted to ship it here, he was so concerned about the car's safety, that the

shipping company might scratch or in any way harm his baby.

So instead he offered to drive it here.

All the way from Germany to Norway.

He delivered in person here at the farm.

Then [he] took good care in hosing it down, then asked to inspect were we would store

it, to make sure that it was dry and safe, and basically to assure himself that it would

be safe in my hand.

Boris was his name.

And Boris, if you are watching now, you are awesome!

I love this kind of passion!

And yes, I can assure you that I have been taking very good care of your baby and I will

continue doing so!

Alright folks, that's all!

Thank you so much for watching.

If you liked it, then please click the thumbs up button, share – tell all your friends,

and don't forget to subscribe, so you don't miss the next one.

See you then!

[Swedish ♬] Volvo, Volvo, a heavily tuned Volvo.

[Swedish ♬] A Volvo with a V6, that roar and runs like the devil!

For more infomation >> WHAT MAKES THE VOLVO 262C BERTONE SO SPECIAL? - Duration: 9:46.

-------------------------------------------

Soi cau lo danh hang ngay 07/9/2017 XSMB - Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:16.

For more infomation >> Soi cau lo danh hang ngay 07/9/2017 XSMB - Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:16.

-------------------------------------------

ITS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE!! The Baguio x Ulap Vlog | Vlog 003 - Duration: 16:22.

He made out with a chick.

A lesbian?

Nah I made out with this chick and she tasted like tacos

Aww like legit tacos.

Yeah, like actually.

Like dry tacos?

Alex #memananaman

Beets, Carrots, Ginger

Beets me

That was a good line

Its his house

Its not zooming on your face.

I woke up with stiff neck if you know what I mean?

Wait, okay, now it's focused.

Okay well if you want me to say it again

I was asleep, I woke up with a stiff neck.

Why does it always blur when you say stiff neck??

Ilan ang kambing sa bundok (How many goats are on the mountain, muthafucka)

Morning best friend hey, man. How's your morning sleep? You ready for this adventure

must be good that you can just like sit on my back and

live vicariously through this music video

So we are here on the trail right now well the purpose of this trip was to

come up here and find a perfect spot for us to disconnect and sort of get closer as

Friends and just you know hang out spend the day here

And so there's like a debate as to whether we're gonna finish the hike or we're gonna go to the spot

I just sat there like yo, let's not forget. Why we're here

We're here to find the perfect spot to spend the day together, and we found it if you guys look closely. That's right

that one

Perfect we decided not to finish the hike and

find purpose.

Like I said earlier, its like

What am I not feeling?

and I came to this conclusion that

The universe created us so that it had someone to appreciate itself

My cheek bones are going to be really sore cause Ive been smiling a lot.

--lahat nung weather in one trip.

I was stressed out but then like.. after..

A truly amazing trip

No words no words no words.. just

Come up with the right people the right intention

and i think every experience, every trip is going to be a trip worth remembering

and i think thats one important thing you guys should take away from this video

Make those trips that are worth taking with people that are worth bringing.

Music by Bass Rebels & Vlog No Copyright Music

and @KeikoSoundsLike Necessario "Highway"

Thanks for watching!

Like Comment and Subscribe to the channel!

You

For more infomation >> ITS SO BEAUTIFUL HERE!! The Baguio x Ulap Vlog | Vlog 003 - Duration: 16:22.

-------------------------------------------

Why Is the Sun's Corona So Hot? - Duration: 4:42.

[♪ INTRO]

If you've seen any pictures from the recent solar eclipse, you've probably noticed a

big, wispy halo shining from behind the moon.

That's the corona, the outermost layer of the Sun's atmosphere,

and it's pretty sweet.

It's also home to one of the biggest mysteries in astronomy.

Even though the corona is the top layer of the Sun's atmosphere,

it's hundreds of times hotter than the surface.

A whopping 1 to 4 million degrees Celsius, compared to about 5500 degrees.

Astronomers have done enough research to give them some ideas why, but to really figure it out,

they're getting ready to send a probe into the fires of the Sun itself.

The corona is so thin that the rest of the Sun's light usually outshines it,

which is why you can only see it clearly from Earth during an eclipse.

It's also enormous, extending millions of kilometers above the Sun's surface.

Like the rest of the Sun, the corona is made of plasma, which is basically a charged gas

that forms when atoms become so hot that their electrons break free from their orbits.

For the corona to be as hot as it is, astronomers think there has to be some totally different

kind of heating mechanism happening there, because usually it gets colder

the farther you get from a heat source.

One popular idea is that it involves wave heating, where strong waves of energy are

created by turbulence on the Sun's surface and then travel out to the corona.

These waves move kind of like ocean waves, except that instead of water, there are ions

and electrons in the plasma moving back and forth.

And whenever those charged particles move, they also create a magnetic field.

The field doesn't move exactly the same way as the particles, but it can change strength

and direction as the wave travels, and the magnetism also gives the wave some extra energy.

According to this hypothesis, as the waves move away from the Sun, all that energy eventually

turns into heat that makes the corona all nice and cozy.

But that still might not be enough to make the corona as hot as it is.

In 2011, scientists studying the Sun's transition zone, the region of the Sun's atmosphere

just below the corona, found that wave heating could be enough to get the corona to the bottom

of its temperature range -- or about a million degrees Celsius.

But when there's a lot of solar activity, the corona can get up to four times hotter

than that, so something has to be causing the extra boost.

To help explain it, astronomers have another hypothesis called magnetic reconnection,

which happens when pockets of magnetism in the Sun's plasma connect and release a ton of energy.

These pockets are called magnetic domains, and they're regions where the magnetic fields

line up so they're pointing in the same direction.

Here on Earth, this happens all the time when rocks or metals become magnetized, but because

those domains are in solid materials, they don't interact in the same way.

On the Sun, because there's all that plasma swirling around, magnetic domains can come

into contact with each other -- and when they do, things get kinda weird.

Usually, when magnetic fields combine, we can predict the outcome.

But with magnetic reconnection, there's all kinds of weird bending and stretching

to throw off our calculations.

That's because there are a lot of other factors involved that we usually don't have

to deal with on Earth, like the fact that the Sun is rotating and plasma is moving around

all over the place, which creates a constantly changing system

we don't totally understand yet.

One thing we do know is that, when two domains collide that were lined up in opposite directions,

they annihilate each other and release a huge amount of heat energy, and that might be enough

to boost the corona to those higher temperatures.

We're not positive these two ideas explain everything, or even if that's really

what's happening in the corona.

Instead, there might be a lot of smaller mechanisms we don't know about.

So to gather more data, NASA is about to fly a probe into the Sun!

It's called the Parker Solar Probe, and it'll have a bunch of instruments to study

things like coronal heating, magnetism, and plasma dynamics.

To get that data, the probe will fly within 6 million kilometers of the sun,

which is closer than we've ever been before!

The probe's SWEAP instrument, which stands for Solar Wind Electrons Alphas and Protons,

will gather information on what's going on in the corona, which, along with with tons

of observations from the ground, will hopefully tell us why it's so hot!

The Parker Solar Probe isn't scheduled to launch until Summer 2018, so we'll just

have to hang tight until then -- but maybe the next time a solar eclipse comes around,

the corona won't be such a mystery.

Thanks for watching this episode of SciShow Space!

If you want to learn more about the Parker Solar Probe, you can watch our earlier episode

where we give you all the details.

[♪ OUTRO]

For more infomation >> Why Is the Sun's Corona So Hot? - Duration: 4:42.

-------------------------------------------

5 Jahre Ehe: Justin Timberlake & Jessica noch so in love - Duration: 1:48.

For more infomation >> 5 Jahre Ehe: Justin Timberlake & Jessica noch so in love - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

Bitcoin bounces back! I told you so! BTC ETF theories, Korea, ICO ban good news for crypto-dividends - Duration: 25:01.

Hello everyone this is adam meister the BitcoinMeister the disrupt meister

welcome to today in bitcoin today is September the 5th 2017 really proud of

success long term thinking home of the crypto dividend buy and hold

alright everyone check out the notes section below you can get your go-to

crypto HW wallet com get your leather case there for your storage device get a

storage device like a treasure or a ledger nano I have other links below to

other places where you can get t-shirts and Trez doors and all sorts of other

discounts by using my affiliate code it helps support the show it is it has been

difficult to get these shows out there is so much information it takes me a

little bit of a while to prepare so I I do appreciate the support that all of

you have given me in all sorts of different ways whether it be little

financial tips or informational tips or just support a vocal support I love you

guys you guys are great but it has my god these things have been taking off

taking a bit of my time just to set up because I like to have and please check

out the links below because that's that's part of the thing I give

references to what I'm talking about here and I think that's really important

and I know some people check out those links below but I I want all of you to

check out the links below so you can follow the full stories do your own

investigation does it take some time to actually find all I do I read a lot

every day I've read ain't no that's great you know it's a great life to live

where you're able to UM read a lot every day about something you love but I want

everyone to be informed and just I don't want this work to be for nothing so

check that alright thank you to the person who sent some Bitcoin by the way

my cryptocurrency addresses are below so Bitcoin has bounced back real fast now

you know yesterday the trolls and everyone's like oh all over you here

this fight from all sorts o bitcoins going down the 2700 it's gonna go down

to nineteen hundred and I'm just telling you go back like it'll be don't worry

I'll be back around five thousand soon enough and just like that row ever at

4500 you know where we're at I don't look at I don't look at it at the price

as much as I used to back in the day I took my own advice I mean I'm too busy

I'm too busy with this stuff and you can I appreciate the emails

people send me people remember I'm a really hardcore Bitcoin guy and then I

have like a top tier of all coins that I sure money that are speculation but if

you're gonna ask me about some altcoin if the answer is gonna probably be like

why buy Bitcoin that's the simple answer so if you're gonna eat mail me let's

email about interesting topics not like Adam what do you think about all coin

decks it's a waste of your time it's a waste of my time and I said this before

I know some of you are new and everything I just want to throw that out

there again um so yeah bitcoin did bounce back as I said I told you so

and you know we're back we're back on that back on the horse again back on the

path again to the future to 2022 the having to whatever think long term

all those short term people are feeling it today okay they're feeling it bad was

they panicked and you know and that is we learn a lot from days like yesterday

about the weekend hands and we should all appreciate it those of us that are

long-term thinkers here that are part of the 20% so pound that like button if you

like how this is going and yeah be sure to check out this week in Bitcoin show

that was on Friday it's linked to below all right so the yeah all the big

talkers aren't talking as much as they used to you all the people are like oh i

ciose our next big thing oh you gotta check out the ex coin and me oh and this

and everything all fall silent on days like yesterday and then days like today

when the bitcoin just bounces back alright so we're going to read about a

little bit more about the Koreas situation and it is very interesting and

he gives us insight on some of the ways people think in America also how it's

the people who don't have as much information about cryptocurrency so let

me Reba's everyone is this is by the way for those of you not familiar I have a

contact in Korea who doesn't want to come on the show but has sent me a lot

of useful information so we learn about what's really going on in Bitcoin in

Korea because it the price our crypto currency in Korea because many

cryptocurrencies have been pumped up because of what's been going on there so

I am going to read you many people outside of the Korea then asked me what

is wrong with Korea simple question answer but I say there are primarily

three factors here one cultural I work in the SM management industry and I see

many similarities between SMN Azorean cryptocurrency sector in that the Korean

asset management industry also suffers from impulsive and short term investing

many of the global asset management companies here in Korea have for a long

time considered existing exiting the Korean business because of this

impulsive search short term approach a Korean investors this means that the

asset managers are expected to deliver new products mutual funds with a three

to six month investment horizon which global asset managers cannot deliver

Koreans inherently like behalf things done fast anyone who is familiar with

the corporate culture in Korea knows that when your boss tells you to do when

your boss tells you to do something you do it fast

many people attribute this to the extraordinary high growth Korea

experienced in the 60s to the 90s something to this in the 60s and I was

likewise investors like to see returns fast if investors see a short term

opportunity to make big bucks many money pours in alright people there's a lesson

we learn there if you're some high testosterone young 19 year old 20 year

old 25 year old whatever that's so freakin impulsive

dude you got to think long term don't be like the Koreans all right

because they don't store their private keep your private keys they keep on at

the exchange house all right two economic cat economic cash in bank

accounts and real estate mainly apartments are seen as store of value

for most ordinary Koreans real estate in particular is the standard in which

one's financial well-being is determined does he own an apartment where does he

live in Gangwon for many Koreans it is the ultimate store of value this is why

unlike the US Europe and many other countries

most Koreans cannot grasp the concept of Bitcoin being a store of value that is

very unfortunate that's very unfortunate but you can see that why because they

are very used to the money in the bank being a store of value

or real estate being a store of value why certain Americans and Westerners

that I encounter every day cannot understand store a value versus getting

into these crypto currencies that have no limit on the amount that are being

produced don't have having's it's beyond me because ok in addition

real estate prices are at ridiculous levels and domestic equity prices have

gone up significantly this year so many speculators and individual investors

have turned to the crypto market as an alternative ok language number 3 now

this is important people and this is where an opportunity there's opportunity

here for people who can translate ok language despite the rise of kpop and

soap operas Korea is still a very homogeneous society and still very few

people are comfortable with using the English language there are very few

Koreans who were educated overseas and speak fluent Korean English like myself

that have any meaningful interest in cryptocurrencies this means that the

majority of Koreans are stars of unfor unbiased and accurate information or

start-up unbiased and accurate information that shows such as yours and

WCN provides there are reliant they are reliant on mainstream media local

is fear and forums and their sources are Bloomberg coin desk Bitcoin economy

cetera there is so much misinformation to the extent that every time I do a

lecture about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies the typical reaction is

one of amazement and surprise a lot of them find it refreshing because I give

them a completely different viewpoint all right so thank you because the

language barrier they don't even they don't know what bitcoin is now I don't

know what the excuse is for all these the 80% of the English speakers who

don't seem to grasp the concept I don't get that but at least the Koreans there

you go there's a terrible language barrier if you can speak Korean you've

got it you can translate stuff you've got an operon entrepreneur do you get in

on this or if you know someone that can do partner with them I'm trying to bring

the opportunities people there's always money-making opportunities out there for

entrepreneurial people who are in motion who aren't doing corners who just you

know lay in the basement worrying about the end of the world all right so I

believe that the best way to solve this Korea puzzle is education I am doing my

best by talking to many people directly and or telling them about your show and

others but the language barrier is the big problem when it comes to your show

and WCN if maybe someone like simon dickson tone Vaes erik Lombroso or

yourself comes to korea in the future that could make the difference

all right people so education if you're if you're up for educating the Korean

people if you've got some ideas dude there are a lot of they want to learn

they need to learn all right back to the show

all right how that like button and then feel free to do the super chat if you're

in chat now you guys are awesome all right watching the post has something

online I don't know if it's in their newspaper the economy the economics of

change and they mention blockchain and cryptocurrency they never say the word

Bitcoin it's very interesting link to below that's linked to below remember

all this time I thought food is linked to

below remember follow me at Tec vault on Twitter it's been rockin on Twitter

lately Tec HP alt speaking of that Zero Hedge

tweets out Bitcoin exchange coin base hits 10 million users I assume that's

worldwide I don't know how many people in Bitcoin don't ask me that's it's a

hard question I doubt all of those users actually a Bitcoin some of them I just

signed up and it's just not got through the whole process but people tell me all

the time let me sign up and then they're just like they want too much information

and Quimby's won't let them buy their bank accounts won't deal with coin basis

there's some issues but that's interesting

people are trying to get into this individuals are trying to get into this

that is bullish all right I'm Dre US anthem that was has a new

video out I enjoyed it I always watched when Andria's has a new video ok I link

to his channel below and one of the things that you should take note of is

that he gets a lot of views of his individual videos he is a lot of

subscribers he gets a lot of views out there that that deal with to have the

fun titles or have the wild prediction titles or talking about icos

or just click bait or talking about genesis mining or scams or you know

trying to trick people into this up corn and ICO lunacy they get way more hits on

average than his educational videos do and I want everyone to take a step back

and think about that for a second and just be how be proud that you were part

of the 20% who actually watched his videos and not that dog that's out

that's out there and if you I mean it's a free world what what free were the

free world watch what you want to watch okay okay I'm just telling you you only

got so much time out there try to educate yourself Andreas is a great

teacher you learn a lot there other guys out there that are great I mentioned

them all the time in the Twitter feeds that I talked about ton Bay's Vinny

lingham is great money Triggs is great I mean there are all sorts of great guys

on Twitter I reference all the time you just check out my links section below

you just check out them and you'll get to get smart

re re Pub was on the show and an expert ETF thing that's going on let's talk

about these ETS I actually had a question Ferrari that I asked him off

air and I should have asked him on air like what did he think about other

cryptocurrencies getting him to ETF and because you know we've heard about

greyscale and Barry Silbert trying to do and and is here in classic ETF again

going back to what I already said well this week in Bitcoin he thinks we're

gonna have an ETF of some of a Bitcoin ETF very very soon and difficult is

gonna go to the moon it might not be the wincle by the winklevosses Mukul buy

whatever you want to call them if they might approve someone else first and

we're getting to that in a second but something he said to me is grayscale is

working on like a dozen separate proposed proposals Barry wants to be the

Blackrock a giant asset management firm with lots of ETFs and et NS so I mean

there's a little inside baseball for you there I think we all know that Barry

silver is very aggressive but I mean he has worked in he's got so many things up

his sleeve apparently and I guess that's bullish for cryptocurrency in general I

mean this guy is trying to make bring it you know say what you will about him

he's trying to bring cryptocurrency in general and bitcoins the leader of

cryptocurrency true the mainstream financial markets and we all know that

mainstream finance is tremendously powerful tremendously wealthy and if

that money flows into Bitcoin crypto currency it is just huge and so on that

note there is a medium article dear crypto you're being played by The Wall

Street by Wall Street breathe but this guy who wrote in the first paragraph I

do not agree with everything he says I don't think there's a conspiracy here

but I think so the points he about how people panic and about how there's a

quite a bright future if the once the etf thing happens okay like many of you

reading through the hundred of crypto projects out there has kills

my attention span for crypto are true articles so I'll skip to the ending

right here it's my belief based on my decades of first-hand experience of

seeing Wall Street's games play out over and over that this entire China that

this entire China banning ICO story is the last ditch play by Wall Street to

get you the new bleep crypto trader holder to sell your crypto before a

Bitcoin and or etherium ETF is approved in a matter of months or possibly weeks

okay again I don't think $5 on the super chat Johnny and why babe any Johnny and

why has a great steam it page by the way ivory steamed um a funny video he made

about the New York subway system so you go to my steam it I am at bitcoinmeister

there and you will see Johnny's and so you know click on it click on it watch

it see if you think it's funny if your have been he's a great he's an artist he

makes his own comics in studied he's good he's good man and he's straight out

of New York - definitely definitely alright so where am I going with this

okay so you're going back to this dude so yeah what I don't think there's a

wallstreet conspiracy here trying to scare people out of set you know scare

people to sell their Bitcoin before the big pump but I'm saying people there

were or entities out there who know who have been through this China fought a

million times who were spreading the China Fudd to scare people out of their

Bitcoin so they could get it for cheaper because they know that this etf thing is

going to get approved eventually and I used to be of the mindset that and back

in April I was right that this way it wasn't gonna get approve the first time

but now I know a little bit more and it's not just the wincle buy you want to

do this there seems to be some upward pressure pressure from below and there

there seem to be some changes over there and I think this thing is going to come

sooner than later I mean I don't know about this year I don't get people's

hopes up but 2018 I think done that shit again sends me thank you for the $5

mention big towel he said something hilarious Newport is

awesome it's the shmita baby and again he's big

he's joking around big towel is a great lifestyle though invention lives it to

the fullest extent of the law over there baby lot of great meat I'll content

producers up out there talking about Bitcoin right now so I want to partner

with some of them you know get a Bitcoin McDow partnership going because those

dudes are the ultimate market for Bitcoin guys who think outside the box

who are competent enough in themselves not to care what the world thinks about

them and not and to value themselves for themselves not for a woman and just not

to need a partner or a partner who steals from you there's any wait okay

going back to this though do you comment like button if you like Adams tangents

and yeah this this etf thing is closer than I originally thought it's going to

be I don't know about the end of the year like I read Paul I mean I don't

want to misquote I recall I read Paul's also check it out

but yeah 28:18 I think we're gonna have this thing come I think would have some

sort of etf thing and it is good up so money's gonna flow in and they're gonna

be up you're gonna be other ETS for other cryptocurrencies and those

cryptocurrencies the areum will be the second one to do it but whoever's third

is gonna become like the number three crypto currency in the world real quick

so they're probably a race to be that third one and Barry Silbert friend of BB

if you're in plastic anyway end of topic all right

oh and here someone wrote in the comment to that up that post left lol long on

aetherium but not Bitcoin one word for you having because the author said he

was long on a theorem but not Bitcoin but I think that was a cool line one

word for you having that's a good line people you should know what the bitcoin

having is that's just my reminder of the night I had another related note the

gbtc price is down again even though Bitcoin went up and again this makes you

wonder some insiders know if this ETF is coming sooner than later because gbtc

price is going to go down quite a bit when ETF is approved that's the Bitcoin

in that's another very simple thing that you BTC you think all right enough that

so here's a quick that's okay now this tested you would big be cash and Ceglie

and 2x coin those crypto dividends that's right

kind of thinking that's I like that kind of thinking I caught I caught into it

about three weeks ago imagine if QX is a distraction that is

going to be leveraged by BC by B cash alright so what this guy is referring to

there's some logic behind this are are the people behind 2x just pumping up 2x

to eventually drop to X and then just pump up B - to use it as something to

make B - B more attractive so in the end B cash is the winner that the 2x is

forgotten who cares and the people that had financial interest in B cash and AC

boost or did immensely with a huge be cash pump it will be very interesting to

see what happens if 2x falls completely on its face to be cash that might be

some master plan because it just feels weird that they took this two-prong

that's why do be cashing 2x and what's going on and there's there's i jus just

feel like those bad actors haven't had the last shot yet and they got something

up their sleeve so I'm not here worrying because they're just crypto dividends my

logic is you just keep talking about them as crypto dividends you talk about

all the other ones like be gold that are going to be coming out and it really

minimizes them at the same time they're always going to be people who are gonna

buy in this stuff just because they think something else is going down and

you know the 80% what are you gonna do

never by a crypto dividend just get them for free by holding your Bitcoin okay

here's something to retweet speaking of bad actors it's for a while in terms of

boycotting this dude don't hand the bad actors like shape-shift ops a fifth I

thought I oh okay don't hand them in the Bitcoin ecosystem your business and then

it gives a link to change Lee calm so retweet that and use change Lee calm

instead of the stuff that uh you know get into all coins or whatever don't you

shake shift shift use change Li because Voorhees is not on the good side of it

history here okay alright now that the uh now that the icos are fearing Chinese

regulate our feet are fearing worldwide regulation they've been kicked out of

China I mean I see crypto dividends and is getting a spark here yeah you know

some of these people in China who might have like started I want to do an icy

you know now they want to start their own for friendly Fork of Bitcoin I see

this being very good for crypt of dividends a question that was actually

this was sent to me have a crypto this person has a crippled activity an idea

but make them use x11 proof of work for this a crypt of dividend so it will be a

direct attack gold - so some so you can create a forked Bitcoin it does a lot of

things this guy also brings up you can have a make a proof of state Bitcoin as

a friendly fork so who knows where people are going to use these crypto

dividends for attacks on - experiments in - proof of in - proof of States using

proof of state but no no I said proof of work to say create a proof of state

Bitcoin anyway these are interesting topics I don't know what you guys think

about it the cryptid dividend thing can go a lot of different directions if

you're thinking of creating your own crypto dividend your own friendly Fork a

Bitcoin your own friendly Fork of litecoin whatever email me at of Metro's

or help calm you can also email them a there if you need a crypto consultation

you need help setting up your trays or you just need you just want to talk got

some questions we can set up some arrangements and some station alright

i'm adam meister the bitcoinmeister just for meister remember to subscribe to

this channel like this video share this video do check out the notes section

below pound that like button I will see you guys in the chat right now

For more infomation >> Bitcoin bounces back! I told you so! BTC ETF theories, Korea, ICO ban good news for crypto-dividends - Duration: 25:01.

-------------------------------------------

Höhenflug! Sarah Lombardi so mutig wie noch nie zuvor - Duration: 1:33.

For more infomation >> Höhenflug! Sarah Lombardi so mutig wie noch nie zuvor - Duration: 1:33.

-------------------------------------------

Soi cau lo danh hang ngay 06/9/2017 XSMB - Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:19.

For more infomation >> Soi cau lo danh hang ngay 06/9/2017 XSMB - Luckynumberjs Soi cau xo so mien bac - Duration: 1:19.

-------------------------------------------

So-called Dreamers Speak Out Against Demise Of DACA In Stockton - Duration: 3:02.

For more infomation >> So-called Dreamers Speak Out Against Demise Of DACA In Stockton - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Why do so many people love having sex in public places?News - Duration: 5:44.

Why do so many people love having sex in public places?

I checked out the footage online (it was a slow news day, okay?) and I felt almost nostalgic. "Young love," I thought wistfully, as I made pancakes for the kids. "They must really be into each other.".

It's been a long time since I've had sex on a train platform. A very long time, since I've never actually had sex on a train platform.

Still, I vividly recall the thrill of risky sex, sneaking a shag in when there's a good chance of being caught. Most of us will, if only from our younger days.

Who didn't smuggle their boyfriend into their room and have a quickie before their parents got home? It feels subversive and exciting, with a shivery sense of triumph when you succeed. Or, er, so I hear.

Yep, this is certainly taboo. Having sex in public places is a little more kinky than sneaky bedroom sex, but it's on the same continuum. And, as sexologist Nikki Goldstein explains to me, sex in public is a fairly standard fantasy.

It is illegal, and so it is taboo, and we are all turned on by the idea of a taboo.

Even sharing the stories is fun. How many brilliant conversations have begun with the titillating words, "what is the weirdest place you've ever had sex?" (For the record, my second weirdest was in a stair well during a party.

And no, you don't need to know the first.).

Yep, these two were not shy. So what kind of person actually goes through with the fantasy and has sex in public? Well, according to Nikki, some public sexers are attention seekers, and others are just trying to be kinky.

Some have agoraphilia, and become aroused from having sex in public. Most enjoy the risk of being caught, rather than actually being sprung mid coitus.

And then there are those who actually enjoy being watched having sex, which is when kink veers into exhibitionism.

I've never been an exhibitionist (except when it comes to karaoke), but my desire for privacy has increased exponentially since having kids. It's difficult to get any private time at all, let alone have sex uninterrupted in my own house.

The risk of being caught is a complete mood killer; instead of fantasising about public sex, I fantasise about locked hotel rooms and a reliable babysitter for the kids. So is parenthood the end to public-sex fantasies?.

Well, not necessarily, says Nikki Goldstein, who explains that getting sprung by one's children is very different to getting sprung by another adult.

"Getting caught having sex by your kids is very awkward. Getting caught by a stranger, on the other hand, isn't the end of the world.

If you take a mum and dad who are always worried about getting caught by their kids and put them in a park to have sex, they will still feel excited.".

Just perhaps not a play park. We are all utterly sick of them.

So if public sex is such a common fantasy, why were people so appalled by the couple on the train platform? I mean, sure it was inappropriate — no-one needs to see a stranger's bum while they're waiting for train — but why the outrage?.

"Good question," says Nikki. "We have movies and TV shows that are full of death and crime and heinous acts, and they are considered 'entertainment'.

And yet the idea of sex that is fun and pleasurable and enjoyable is regarded as the most offensive thing we have ever seen.".

She acknowledged that displays of public sex might open up some awkward conversations between parents and their kids. "Still," she said, "People have sex to connect with each other and feel good and have intimacy.

I'd much rather explain that to a child than explain why people murder each other.". I concur with Nikki. Public sex makes a lot more sense than murder and violence and hate.

On the other hand, public sex makes a lot less sense than a nice hotel room with clean sheets and a freshly scrubbed bath.

And on that note, I'm off to fantasise again. For this mum, a bit of private time is the greatest aphrodisiac of all. You can follow Kerri Sackville on Twitter and Facebook.

For more infomation >> Why do so many people love having sex in public places?News - Duration: 5:44.

-------------------------------------------

Jail Break~Why is it so hard to escape!? - Duration: 14:01.

Hi YouTube!! Today we are playing Jail Break!! Yay!

For more infomation >> Jail Break~Why is it so hard to escape!? - Duration: 14:01.

-------------------------------------------

DS DS 3 110pk Aut.So Chic NAVI LED XENON 17'' RIJKL! - Duration: 0:56.

For more infomation >> DS DS 3 110pk Aut.So Chic NAVI LED XENON 17'' RIJKL! - Duration: 0:56.

-------------------------------------------

So tickt der neue Fußball-Held - Duration: 7:37.

For more infomation >> So tickt der neue Fußball-Held - Duration: 7:37.

-------------------------------------------

Citroën DS3 1.2 VTi 82 pk So Chic - Navi - PDC - TwoTone - Duration: 1:46.

For more infomation >> Citroën DS3 1.2 VTi 82 pk So Chic - Navi - PDC - TwoTone - Duration: 1:46.

-------------------------------------------

So verärgert Andrea Berg ihre treuen Fans - Duration: 3:57.

For more infomation >> So verärgert Andrea Berg ihre treuen Fans - Duration: 3:57.

-------------------------------------------

Acts of Wanton Wonder: The Story So Far - Duration: 11:15.

For more infomation >> Acts of Wanton Wonder: The Story So Far - Duration: 11:15.

-------------------------------------------

My Friends Tigger & Pooh Rabbit's Not So-Scary Crow - Maya Media - Duration: 19:33.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMEMT & SUBSCRIBE

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét