Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily me Sep 6 2017

Hello , Good Morning

Wellcome again to my channel

Today i am bringing you a very interesting topic

that i love

I dont know why most peole hate it

it is stretching

It is super important to stretch

doesn't matter you are training or not

We prevent injuries because our cartilage become more resilient

Stretching make it more elastic

And if you have any accident , you wont break so easy

Also helps to improve the circulation

Then all our organs will function better

Also help us to improve our posture

mostly when stretching your back and arms will keep your spine aligned

Then today i will show you 10 stretching exercises

To start your routine , doesnt matter if you dont train

you can do it at home

I recommend you that you stretch at least 3 times a week

is not a lot of time and have really great benefits

To our physical state and emotionall state

Then lest start

For more infomation >> stretching at home with me - Duration: 6:20.

-------------------------------------------

Here's My Canada: Fly With Me - Duration: 0:31.

I've never been to Vancouver.

I've never left Canada.

What's the best piece of advice you'd ever give anybody?

Love well.

Lighten up.

Live life abundantly.

This is the most multicultural side of Canada.

It's a beautiful place.

We're very diverse. We accept everybody in. We're all the better for it, I think.

The people, the way they act, the way they talk to you. So friendly, we're bilingual: French and English.

Everything is just like simple beauty. Like stuff like this.

Yeah, the East Coast vibe.

It's absolutely beautiful here!

This is Canada!

For more infomation >> Here's My Canada: Fly With Me - Duration: 0:31.

-------------------------------------------

"I see the chance for me to develop further here" – Divock Origi relishing Wolfsburg loan move - Duration: 4:07.

"I see the chance for me to develop further here" – Divock Origi relishing Wolfsburg loan move

Divock Origi has detailed his ambitions on joining Bundesliga side Wolfsburg on a season-long loan, hoping to "develop further" away from Liverpool.

Origi left Merseyside on deadline day, having dropped down the pecking order up front under Jurgen Klopp this season. The Belgian finds himself behind Roberto Firmino, Daniel Sturridge and new signing Dominic Solanke, having played just nine minutes of football in the Reds' first five games of 2017/18.

Now, he is looking to settlr into Andries Jonker's squad as he plots to continue his progress at the Volkswagen Arena.

And speaking on his switch to Wolfsburg, the 22-year-old said he was relishing a "new challenge," and isn't fazed by taking the No. 14 shirt, previously worn by Kevin de Bruyne.

"I wanted a new challenge and Wolfsburg really wanted to have me. I see the chance for me to develop further here," he told VfL-Wolfsburg.de.

"I like football, so I know the Bundesliga and Wolfsburg. I love this competition and I am really looking forward to playing in the Bundesliga.

14 was suggested to me by the club and I accepted it. The number can be important, but what's more significant is what you do on the pitch.

"I always do my very best—that's just Divock. I will look to lend my qualities and values to the team.".

Liverpool are believed to have negotiated a £6 million loan fee with the German outfit, who will also pay all of Origi's wages for the duration of his spell in Lower Saxony.

The Reds also have the option of recalling the striker in January if Klopp desires, which could be activated if Origi is not fielded often enough, or perhaps even in the correct position.

The ex-Lille youngster stressed that he is ready to play in Wolfsburg's next clash, at home to Hannover 96 on Saturday, while saying he is willing to operate in whichever role Jonker sees fit.

"My favourite position is in attack, but I can play wherever the coach wants me to," he said. "I feel good both mentally and physically, so I could certainly play on Saturday.

"As a player, you always feel ready. At the end of the day, the coach must decide how far along I am.".

Origi is an intelligent young man, who has previously suggested he would be a psychologist if he wasn't a footballer, and underlined this further in revealing his plans away from the field.

"I like to learn in my free time. I love to watch documentaries and read books," he explained. "In Liverpool I began learning to play piano. Maybe I will find someone here to continue that with me.

"I naturally want to learn to speak German too—I love languages.

While some players can fail to assimilate while away on loan, it is clear that Origi is ready to embrace his season at Wolfsburg, and hopefully return ready to shine for Liverpool.

For more infomation >> "I see the chance for me to develop further here" – Divock Origi relishing Wolfsburg loan move - Duration: 4:07.

-------------------------------------------

Ask-Me-Anything - kakafu | powered by XMG - Duration: 3:11.

ChrisKahn is asking on twitter, what status do you currently see coaching

in esports at the moment and how do you think

it is going to evlove in the future? The status it is in right now

is not that high yet.

The teams still want to just be the 5 players,

but I think that the importance of a coach will go up within the next month or even years

as it is in any kind of other sport

But the coaching itself, in cs

is still only at the beginning and I believe that

it won´t be the classical coaching like it is

in soccer but more of a help instead.

But

I think that the classical coaching, like a trainer does,

is going to be very important, very soon

MarvinRamus is asking on twitter,

How do you pronounce your last name?

It is (I´m sorry this is beyond my abilitys, just listen carefully)

Szymanczyk and the "Szy" is pronounced like sche in Polish.

SäurathemanFPA is asking, how do GOB´s sandwiches taste?

They are very good and he also offers them a lot, which is the important part.

But they really are very good.

MBenediktM is asking

How much influence should coaches have during matches?

How do you define the role of a coach? I believe that

the coach should be allowed to talk at all times

If it really is necessary

is another question. It probably would be enough if you were

only allowed to talk during the freeze time and

a bit longer during the pauses

longer during the pauses.

And how do I define it, well

exactly the same as in the normal sport, I believe that the coach

should simply help the team

or help them evolve.

LukasBXT is asking,

How long does the preparation for an important match take?

That always depends on

who you play against, if you know the enemy you are playing against

and normally it takes us about

four to five hours to get a approximate game plan

If you want to prepare really well for an enemy tho,

I for example invest about 5 to

10 hours before one important match

That´s time for about one or two maps.

If you wanted to do more it would probably take you even longer.

OlofderBergbaumeister is asking,

what are your BIGgest strength in terms of coaching

and analysis? I believe that one of my BIGgest strengths are

my worth ethics

I invest a lot of time learning

how to work as a coach

for the players. This transformation into

a coach itself is difficult already,

and I believe that I get along with people very well.

I am very good at building up relationships

and I have also been team captain

for a lot of my teams, so I got a hand for

leading

and building up teams and can give

gob some input and a helping hand.

For more infomation >> Ask-Me-Anything - kakafu | powered by XMG - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

dissi yamen Help Me Help You ft Why Don't We 00000 - Duration: 1:17.

For more infomation >> dissi yamen Help Me Help You ft Why Don't We 00000 - Duration: 1:17.

-------------------------------------------

El drama de Geno Machado de OT1: "me arruiné y me quitaron la casa" | Noticias de hoy - Duration: 2:14.

For more infomation >> El drama de Geno Machado de OT1: "me arruiné y me quitaron la casa" | Noticias de hoy - Duration: 2:14.

-------------------------------------------

IS IT REAL TO LEARN RUSSIAN IN 6 MONTHS? MY STUDENT SPEAKS IN RUSSIAN WITH ME) - Duration: 7:58.

For more infomation >> IS IT REAL TO LEARN RUSSIAN IN 6 MONTHS? MY STUDENT SPEAKS IN RUSSIAN WITH ME) - Duration: 7:58.

-------------------------------------------

QUIEN SOY? DE DONDE SOY? DONDE VIVO? COMO ME CASE?? - Duration: 4:15.

Hi all my friends how are you??

Welcome to my youtube channel!!

As this is my first video I'd like to tell you what is this about

This is not a makeup tutorial channel or a fashion channel

because I'm not a fashion blogger

I tried to make curly hair and well, they does not look so good

a don't know much about those kind of things

I use clothes which I feel confortable with I do not adapt to fashions

fashion always feels uncomfortable to me :(

but I you want to I can share with you guys the few beauty tips, it'll be my pleasure

this channel is gonna be about me and my family and our progresses

I married

we don't have kids yet but he hace a puppy is our baby he is 10 months

and another puppy comping soon

we have to pick him up on Saturday

my goal is that everything is recorded on YouTube, our progress for very small or large that are

maybe in ten years we could see this

with my husband and our three kids haha who knows

and be able to remember how we were at our beginnings

how are life were changing

because that's the important, look back and see how we've advanced

what can we change what have stayed constant

remember and feel again, all those things are really important to me

that's the goal of this channel

and of course I'd love that you could be part of this

I want you to share with me all what we live

because just now I'm having a lot changes in my live

I'll tell you a bit,

I am Ecuadorian with all my heart an proud of it

my husband is from American but we live in Italy

we are something like the CHAVO'S JUICES

Well and what flavour are they?

Ok listen, the one that looks like lemon is Jamaican but taste like tamarindo

and the one who looks like Jamaican is tamarindo but taste like lemon

Or like Arjona's song too

brunette to the feet and head

he's blonde like the sun

she doesn't speak English

and he definitely doesn't speak Spanish

I'm really happy with my husband, puppy and the friends we have here

NONE of them speaks Spanish, not even the puppy

I have to tell him "sit", "down", "up"

that's why I wrote subtitles

because I want you all be part of this and see our daily life

the good and bad.

My husband and I met each other 4 years ago

we got married on April

we haven't done the ceremony yet, it'll be next year on June

and you are all invited

So you also gonna see me with all the stuff for the wedding

the bridesmaids dresses, the colours, invitation EVERYTHING

and I haven't done anything yet

How we married? that's a pretty interesting story

I don't know if many people in Ecuador get married like that

it's quite an anecdote

and I'll tell you all the details

why we live in Italy

That is the story of the next video, so be very attentive to the publications

if you wanna know please suscribe to this channel, like and share this video

a new video will be uploaded every week

and in that way feel you all closer to me, my friends and family

because now that I live really far

I feel this is a way you can be with me

get really because in my next video I'll tell you one of my most interesting stories

I love you BYE

For more infomation >> QUIEN SOY? DE DONDE SOY? DONDE VIVO? COMO ME CASE?? - Duration: 4:15.

-------------------------------------------

Diamond platnumz ft alikiba seduce me vs zilipendwa [diamond platnumz ft alikiba] - Duration: 1:31.

For more infomation >> Diamond platnumz ft alikiba seduce me vs zilipendwa [diamond platnumz ft alikiba] - Duration: 1:31.

-------------------------------------------

Cậu Nhóc Đêm Halloween --- Kinh dị max máu me ( Có sub ) - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Cậu Nhóc Đêm Halloween --- Kinh dị max máu me ( Có sub ) - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Simple and Minimal Fall Decor | Decorate With Me - Duration: 3:29.

hey guys it's Danielle with Danielle Minnesota vlogs and fall is in the air

fall is by time and my favorite time of year I got married in the fall I love

the fall I am a little bit of a minimalism a minimalism I'm a bit of a

minimalist when it comes to decorating I like decorating but like to keep it

really simple so I don't change decorations a lot with that being said I

do like to make a few small changes as the seasons change and with fall being

my favorite I kind of add a little bit of spice to my living room and entryway

so I made a couple changes to transition from summer into fall and let me show

you what I did here is what my family looks right now I think these are kind

of summery these blue jars sometimes I put flowers

in them so I think I'm gonna put those in storage

I have another one right here and these are LED candles that I have set to turn

on when it gets dark and then I'm gonna redo this this is like a wine-opener box

and we never use it so I'm gonna there's no point of having that there I think

this is summary so I'm gonna put that somewhere else and then I don't like

this candle I'm so sensitive with scents and it's giving me a headache so I'm

gonna trade it that out for something unscented that is a little more

fall-like so again I like to keep things really simple these are from Pier 1

maybe 4 years ago I am obsessed with them my husband bought them for me and

then I got these gold candles on clearance from Target for 50% off even

through three or four dollars each and they are gold and sparkly I love

gold and I think fall is the time to bring out the gold so there's my LED

candle and then it kept it really simple over here as well two more of these

pumpkins two more of these candles I might get some kind of holder so I'm not

just sitting on this this table my husband's great-grandpa built it I love

it I got these leaves from the Dollar Tree these flowers from the Dollar Tree

and this golden vase is actually for my wedding

so it's fun to incorporate that when possible very simple but I like it I hope you

enjoyed my simple fall decorations if you did please give this a thumbs up and

I'd love to have you as a subscriber and I hope to see you come on back see you

next time bye guys

For more infomation >> Simple and Minimal Fall Decor | Decorate With Me - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

XXX"Alborghetto" - Louco At Me - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> XXX"Alborghetto" - Louco At Me - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

"Spare Me The Lectures On Compassion," Secret Service's Dan Bongino Crushes Libs Over DACA - Duration: 11:28.

"Spare Me

The Lectures On Compassion," Secret Service's Dan Bongino Crushes Libs Over DACA

Former secret service agent Dan Bongino spoke out against DACA and the shocking amount of

GOP Congressmen who support DACA.

"You can't except an entire class of people from the rule of law," said Bongino.

He attacked the liberals who think that it is cruel to hold illegals accountable.

"Spare me, liberals, please, the lectures on compassion.

Spare me.

We are the most compassionate country on earth.

If you were to do what you did in the United States and come here illegally in almost any

other country in the world, you'd be getting a kick in the butt out of that country the

next day," said Bongino.

"We take in millions, millions of people of the course of decades into this great country.

We support them, we do not let them fail, and we give them every avenue to succeed.

So spare me the lectures on compassion," said Bongino.

"It's amazing how [Congress] they prioritize things.

When American citizens are impacted by the devastating effects of ObamaCare, we have

a major storm, where's the pressing need then?" said Bongino.

"Any Republican who votes for this, to institute DACA legislatively, good luck in the primary

on that one.

I don't think it's going to work out well

for you," said Bongino.

For more infomation >> "Spare Me The Lectures On Compassion," Secret Service's Dan Bongino Crushes Libs Over DACA - Duration: 11:28.

-------------------------------------------

[Clip+] QUEER MOVIE Butterfly "Strip for me?" / 퀴어영화 나비 '철수', 막내에게 나쁜 짓?! - Duration: 1:32.

Hey, wanna strip for me?

So that I could sell you well.

You've got good skin.

For more infomation >> [Clip+] QUEER MOVIE Butterfly "Strip for me?" / 퀴어영화 나비 '철수', 막내에게 나쁜 짓?! - Duration: 1:32.

-------------------------------------------

(Preview/avance ep4 & 5) together with me the series - Duration: 1:39.

Do you still like Mew?

You know even friends have their own personal life.

I am that kind of friend who can't know your personal life can I?

I want you to keep an eye on that doctor I want to know If he likes knock or not.

Can you teach me? Teach you what?

Someone open the door

When you're angry you look so cute

Hey u bastard I'm sorry

Your relationship with Kavitra people rumored already around the school

Wait Korn

Let me help you to clean your body

Doctor I bought porridge for you

You can call me P'Bright Yes P'Doctor

Climb on my back I will carry you

Open your mouth Don't

What's wrong with you korn? Pleng

This is because of you You're important to me now

I always wanna meet an important person to me

What would happen If that important person isn't Prae? Shit

His Mew in department of science His the person you told me that is your ex lover didn't you?

What If I wanna start again with you?

For more infomation >> (Preview/avance ep4 & 5) together with me the series - Duration: 1:39.

-------------------------------------------

Jimmy Fallon Announces $1M Donation to J.J. Watt, Invites Houston Choir to Sing "Lean on Me" - Duration: 4:33.

-Last week, we saw the devastating effects

of Hurricane Harvey on the state of Texas.

But in the face of this tragedy, we saw good.

We saw communities banding together,

neighbors helping neighbors, strangers helping strangers.

So many heroes --

people like Mattress Mack,

who opened up his stores and showrooms

for those who needed shelter...

a group of people who formed a human chain

to save a man from a flooded SUV...

and J.J. Watt from the Houston Texans,

who has raised over $18 million

to provide food, water, and supplies to the victims.

And I'm proud to say that our show, "The Tonight Show,"

is donating $1 million dollars to J.J.'s fund.

Thank you, J.J.

[ Cheers and applause ]

One of the most inspiring clips I saw last week

was a video of two singers,

Victoria White and Marquist Taylor,

who visited a storm shelter

and formed a spontaneous gospel choir

to sing to hurricane evacuees.

And it's my honor to introduce them to you tonight.

Here to sing a song dedicated to all the heroes in Houston

who did whatever they could to help,

please welcome, along with The Roots,

Victoria White, Marquist Taylor,

and their Houston gospel choir.

[ Applause ]

♪♪

-♪ Sometimes in our lives ♪

♪ We all have pain ♪

♪ We all have sorrow ♪

♪ But if we are wise ♪

♪ We know that there's ♪

♪ Always tomorrow ♪

-♪ Lean on me ♪

♪ When you're not strong ♪

♪ And I'll be your friend ♪

♪ I'll help you carry on ♪

♪ For it won't be long ♪

♪ Till I'm gonna need ♪

♪ Somebody to lean on ♪

♪ You just call on me, brother ♪

♪ When you need a hand ♪

♪ We all need somebody ♪

♪ To lean on ♪

♪ I just might have a problem ♪

♪ That you'll understand ♪

♪ We all need somebody ♪

♪ To lean on ♪

♪ Lean on me, You can lean on me ♪

-♪ If you need a friend ♪ -♪ Lean on me ♪

♪ You can lean on me ♪

♪ Lean on me, you can lean on me ♪

-♪ If you need a friend ♪ -♪ Lean on me ♪

♪ You can lean on me ♪

-♪ Oh, please, swallow your pride ♪

♪ If I have faith ♪

♪ That you need to borrow ♪

♪ For no one can fill ♪

♪ Those of your needs ♪

♪ If you don't let show ♪

-♪ Houston ♪ -♪ Lean on me ♪

-♪ Houston, lean on me ♪ -♪ You can take me by the hand ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston ♪ -♪ Yeah ♪

-♪ Lean on me ♪ -♪ I'll show you the way ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston ♪ -♪ Yeah, yeah ♪

-♪ Lean on me ♪ -♪ Whoo! ♪

-♪ You can lean on me, Houston, lean on me ♪

-♪ Cry on me, brother ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston, lean on me ♪

-♪ Cry on me, sister ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston, lean on me ♪

-♪ If you need a friend ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston, lean on me ♪

-♪ If you need a friend ♪

-♪ Lean on me, Houston ♪

♪ Lean o-o-o-o-o-n ♪

-♪ You can lean ♪

♪ Lean on m-e-e-e ♪

♪ Lean on m-e-e-e ♪ -♪ M-e-e-e-e ♪

-Whoo!

[ Song ends ]

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Thank you. Thank you very much. Thank you.

Victoria White, Marquist Taylor, and their Houston gospel choir!

[ Cheers and applause ]

-Absolutely. This was amazing. Thank you.

For more infomation >> Jimmy Fallon Announces $1M Donation to J.J. Watt, Invites Houston Choir to Sing "Lean on Me" - Duration: 4:33.

-------------------------------------------

데레스테(デレステ) - Take me☆Take you MV /w 3D rich mode! - Duration: 2:11.

For more infomation >> 데레스테(デレステ) - Take me☆Take you MV /w 3D rich mode! - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Me Inside Of Me | Heathers Animatic | Ani The Fail & Sangled Reaction | AyChristene Reacts - Duration: 11:13.

Hey Buddies its ya girl AyChristene and today we're checking out me inside of me

few things first first the first thing we wandered to the thicket Channel but

this is reacts will be up from now on they're not being scrapped remember this

is just the new home for them also I post other things like DIYs news videos

sketches challenges all that stuff on this channel and those videos come out

Wednesday and Saturday so click that Bell so you notify the lenses come out

second thing I checked out dead girl walking okay that's a lot of you guys

warned me like hey Christine you might want to put a warning up beforehand but

um in watching it I realized that warning is not good enough dude it was

pretty intense and I can't post that up this or the

other channel like that kidnapped I can't post you know put that on here so

I did watch it it's pretty crazy and for those who don't know

make sure love to go check that out funny you're Ellen's call dead girl

walking we have to just go to the next one on the channel with you and anyone

who sees it or I've seen it completely understands why and nobody should be

upset now my first video is in the description microphone and either fail

link and let's concern it okay

final statement to a caring planet okay world I knew the way loneliness stuff

like her voice and clothes man to kiss boys with my tongue goodness some dumb

cousin back there

okay all right Oh her hair so beautiful okay

oh yeah cuz I think it was worse with like the eighties right then we're

shoulder pads okay pops okay what are they planning here what what is that is

that they're okay they wouldn't dare look in my

all right so they're faking a suicide is it the same one from that we see you

later I like all these voices to use together it's really nice this is the

cup breathing it gosh she's using her looking at her like

really for that line that really a lot of your foot

she's kind of like huh thank you for watching description below is that wait

was that it was that it is there it seemed like it wasn't finished

okay all right well that seems to be done hold on I want to see if there's

another one that's like a bit longer so that other one was a lot shorter than

this one like there are people who did it longer so I'm gonna start back where

I left off and this one's by singled goodness I

sound like a tool no one is dumb enough to fall for this will you be surprised

oh gosh goodness

so whose body is that way coach I send the kids home before lunch and the

switchboard to light up like a Christmas tree all this lady okay call me when the

show computer so someone did tell them

okay I don't know if I'm gonna get understanding from this because I know

what happens in between moments and I know that's not followed by song so I am

kind of confused and know the nice people a nice official

buddies will let me know or clarify this for me so did she actually kill herself

or and was it that the ghost of her was standing beside um Veronica's Veronica's

writing the letter or did something happened was she like murdered and

Veronica's writing letters it's not a computer her like

she's in here everybody's looking at the picture so this was her ghost

so Veronica did did look at it okay so Veronica was writing the suicide note

with the ghost of her oh goodness oh dear she wants to talk about issues

okay she really wants what is that this teacher I think

teachers with an opportunity just seems to eight anxious for this or too excited

for this

this girl really wanted her to be touched

goodness and she liked still naked

what she likes being dead she's really liking

take ok probably not but I see it ok they were

able to turn that over is that John looked like John Lennon okay

why we're in our boobs

so I'm thinkin this is crazy this is crazy okay so I read the description

spots signaled video and basically Veronica after her late night you know

adventure she posted to Chandlers yeah Heather Chandler's house to ask for

forgiveness and she takes a long Jason and he offers cleaner as its hangover

cure and when Heather was upset or very angry about the situation I guess so she

what didn't really take nicely or Pilate so what happened if Veronica ever the

drink and they killed her and so Veronica and Jason wrote a suicide note

so that way it seemed like how to killed herself and not that she was

accidentally murdered what is it I mean it's like it's it's like a drop like a

teen drama but you could probably easily see on TV but it's pretty crazy

I wonder where there's not like this show like a hazards show that kind of

follows these feats which maybe there should be because seems very very

perfect for today's like you know teen drama shows that come on let's see w and

stuff like that but okay so for this song they wrote the the Thea

suicide note and Heather's in the music video did not even really seem to be

affected by the fact that they kind of accidentally killed her she was more so

like on how they make her the idea of her scene when people read this letter

which shows the vanity of that character where she's just she's not like oh my

goodness you killed me I'm dead now it's worth so this letter you wrote about my

suicide it makes me look like a straight-up dumb blood like nobody's

gonna believe this this is not a great letter that's what she was focused on so

really shows the vanity of a character when all they care about is not the fact

that you had killed me it's like how do you make me sound to the people that

read this letter and then when what Veronica says the teacher really blasts

up which people I found are always weird to me because it's one thing to want

people to express how they feel but when you get like excited and like revved up

about it where you're like hey we're gonna do this and this is what we're

gonna do I kind of feel less likely to open up

because I feel like there's something else going on there with you something

else is happening and that teacher that's a multiple nowhere and everybody

it kind of was this like aha moment for everybody was like oh she wasn't a bad

person it was just that life was just so hard for her for being as popular as she

was so that's why she was mean she wasn't really mean because she was a

mean horrible person that's pain no it's because she cares that's why she was

mean and Heather liked it and loved the fact that she looked so good but she's

dead people so confusing but yes let me know your thoughts down below in the

comment section don't forget to check out the videos I post also on Wednesday

and Saturday this is the new home perhaps but I will still be posting my

other stuff vacation belts you're notified of when

those videos come out I love you guys as always

For more infomation >> Me Inside Of Me | Heathers Animatic | Ani The Fail & Sangled Reaction | AyChristene Reacts - Duration: 11:13.

-------------------------------------------

XXXTENTACION - Look At Me! [CONTEST WINNER / CLEAN VERSION] - Duration: 2:34.

XXXTENTACION - LOOK AT ME

For more infomation >> XXXTENTACION - Look At Me! [CONTEST WINNER / CLEAN VERSION] - Duration: 2:34.

-------------------------------------------

Get Ready With Me! First Day of School / Veronica Marie - Duration: 12:45.

Why do I always put a tube into a cup?

I've just woken up and I may seem a little bit sleepy

Hi! Welcome back to my channel! I'm Veronica and

today you're going to see my get ready with me for a first day of school!

As you can see it's pretty early and it's a first day of school in Poland

so I'm gonna show your how I get my makeup and hair done

I don't wear any makeup right now

and I'm in my pyjamas

so getting ready is what I need right now

I'm gonna start with a makeup

I'm already having my POREfessional primer on

and I always use it for a easy and fast makeup, especially if I'm in a hurry

I used my fingertips and I washed my hands to have it clean for the rest of my makeup

Then I'm using my foundation

It's Born This way from Too Faced

One of my makeup must haves

I needed to get a little darker shade this time

because I've got a little bit tan this summer and I wanted it to fit me

I'm going to use my MAC makeup sponge

I've lost my original beauty blender but this one is really good

I'm trying to hide all of the redness

It's really important to put it carefully if you're going out for a whole school day

I usually don't have any time to correct it during the day

that's why I spend so much time blending it

So it's probably done

I'm going to put more on my neck to get a natural look

and now I'm using my Smashbox concealer

I'm going to hide all of my pimples with it

it's all on my forehead obviously

and for the bags under my eyes

I've been using this all summer and It's almost empty

you can recommend me some new in comments

okay...

and I'm also blending it in with my MAC sponge

I need to put more in here

And I'm using my MAC powder

I've heard you need to put it on your T zone to get a natural effect

but I'm putting it all over my face to get a great coverage

and I'm also putting it on my eyelids

it's done

as you can see I dyed my hair and It's a bit darker

I've also dyed my eyebrows and I needed to get a darker brow gel

and I'm going to get my eyebrows done really quickly with it

Eyebrows are fine and now I'm going to contour my face

to get it toned a little and make it look natural

It's one of my favourite bronzing powders and it smells like chocolate

It's amazing and I love it

I will blend it all over my face with my powder brush

Next I will use my blush and It's another product from Too Faced

It's also highlighting

I'm using my Sephora Blush Brush

I'm trying to not to put too much on

I don't want to end up with a pink face

It's a fist day of school so I don't want to wear too much makeup

I'm going to use a Candle Light Highlighter

It is virtually invisible but gives a nice finish

and I'm using my Spectrum Collections brush

It's really light as you can see so it's perfect for a daily makeup look

now I'm going to put my eyeshadows on

I will use my new NAKED2 BASICS eyeshadow palette

It's 100% matte

It looks really nice in my daily makeup

and I don't need any eyeliner

The first eyeshadow is called "Skimp"

I've never been passionate in eyeshadows... I just want it to look nice

I'm blending it with my INGLOT blending brush

then I'm going to use a "Frisk" shade

I really need to be careful, it's so pigmented

and I'm using "Cover" to get it a little bit darker

from the middle to the outside corner

I just want it to look natural and light

I will use my mascara

the fist one is Benetif Cometics Roller Lash (mini)

I've discovered this one a few years ago and it's soo good

I'm using it a lot, I've tried to find a better one but I don't think I did

My second one is waterproof Better Than Sex mascara

I always put this one as a second coat

because I don't want it to get dirty during the day

ok I really needed a coffee

And now it's the most important part of my today's makeup

and It's my lipstick

I've chosen my Golden Rose Smart Lips Lipstick

I've tested a lot of drugstore makeup lately

and I've heart a lot about their matte lipsticks

and I ordered 6 from their new collection

I wanted to try out all of my favourite colours

As you can see my lipstick is creamy

And it's super easy to put on

And that is how it looks like on my lips

it's n.2 and I will show you swatches of everything I ordered

It's: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 and 9

Creamy lipsticks have a satin finish. It's in pencil so it's super easy to put it on

and swatch all of my favourite colours

If you're interested it has vitamin E and Shea butter so it's super soft and really comfy to wear

It costs like 15 zł but the colours look like those from more expensive brands

And that's how today's makeup looks like!

Now I'm going to straighten my hair

I'm going to use my babyliss straightener

I'm getting it on 205

It's in a huge hurry, I don't have time to do it more patiently

And I will use my priming hair spray

so my hair won't get damaged

and I'm going to brush with my fingers

and I will straighten my hair now

I just want it to look fine and It's not too much work with it

I've already done my hair and makeup and now I will show you my todays outfit!

I hope it looks nice, It'd be hard to film it again because it's the first day of school

I hope you liked it and we can get to know the outfit!

It's pretty simple - I wear ZARA mom jeans

I got it this summer and it fits me perfect

I got my black ZARA turtleneck sweater

Longchamp bag and classic converse sneakers

all of my accessories are silver

and my light Smart Lips lipstick fits it perfectly

And that's how I got ready for my first day of school!

I hope you like my video! If you have any other ideas comment the video

See you in the next video! Love, Veronica

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét