Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily how Aug 27 2018

Your life is choices started with perceiving then a decision..

Decide to be.. Decide to start.. Right now!

You finally decided to train?? Whatever your goal,

whatever your training style, it is very important

to warm up your body before working-out

to gradually increase your heart rate, and increase blood flow to your muscles

so, more oxygen and nutrients will reach them

prepare your joints properly to the movements

and this will improve your performance and prevents most injuries

The pre-workout warm up consists of dynamic stretching.

And here is an example on how to warm up

Finally, don't forget to LIKE,SHARE,

SUBSCRIBE, and turn on the NOTIFICATIONS bell

so you never miss a new video from us. I'm Hamdy Goda. God bless you.

For more infomation >> WARM UP: How to & benefits (الاحماء قبل التمرين) | AflatonTraining - Duration: 3:53.

-------------------------------------------

Wali Jamal To Perform 'How I Learned What I Learned' - Duration: 6:42.

For more infomation >> Wali Jamal To Perform 'How I Learned What I Learned' - Duration: 6:42.

-------------------------------------------

How do scientists know so much? - Duration: 7:29.

(phone ringing)

- Hi, it's Doug.

Have you ever been walking, like in a park or a forest,

and you found something that really got your attention?

Well, that happened to me recently.

I was in a forest, and I found this.

It's a pine cone,

but I'd never seen a pine cone like this before.

I was so curious, I had all kinds of questions.

So I came home and I got out some

of my books that I have about trees.

These books were written by scientists

who study things like pine trees.

Now, sometimes when I have a question,

I find out that nobody knows the answer,

and that's always exciting, too.

But a lot of times,

there are answers to things that I'm curious about.

And it's scientists who figured them out.

Someone named Barina has a question about scientists.

Let's give her a call now.

(phone ringing)

- Hi, Doug.

- Hi, Barina.

- I have a question for you.

How do scientists know so much?

- That's a great question.

To answer this question, it might be helpful to think

about what scientists do when they work.

Let me tell you a story about two scientists

whose discoveries changed the way

people think about the world.

You see this thing right here?

You might know what it is.

It's a telescope.

And you know what a telescope is used for,

to look up at the night sky.

But it wasn't always used for that.

In fact, when the telescope was first invented,

one of the main ways people would use it

was to watch for enemy ships coming from far away.

No one had thought to point a telescope up at the sky.

No one, until this person.

This was Galileo.

He was a scientist.

Galileo was curious, and we wondered what he might see

if he pointed the telescope up at the sky.

One of the first things he decided to look at was the moon.

Night after night, he looked at the moon

through his telescope.

He wrote notes, and he made drawings of what he saw.

He was amazed by all the details that he noticed.

You see, before Galileo, most people thought

that the moon was this round, perfectly smooth ball.

More like a beautiful nightlight,

rather than some actual place.

But by carefully looking at the moon,

Galileo noticed lots of pointy bumps and shadows.

He compared his drawings to things

that he noticed here on Earth,

and he realized what he was seeing on the moon

were mountains, valleys, and hills.

The moon wasn't some perfectly smooth light;

it was an actual place with mountains and hills,

just like the Earth.

Galileo realized, maybe we could even

go walk around on the moon someday.

Galileo gave us new ideas

about what the moon was really like.

Now, here's another famous scientist.

Her name was Mary Anning.

She's known for being one of the greatest fossil hunters

in all of history.

Mary spent almost every day of her life,

ever since she was a young girl,

searching along the beach for interesting fossils.

One day, there was a landslide.

A huge piece of the cliff near the seashore had fallen down.

Mary wondered, "What if I go look over there?

"If I look carefully, will I find anything new?"

Digging through the rubble,

Mary noticed some really strange markings in the rock.

It was the fossil of a large skull,

with lots of sharp teeth.

As she unearthed the entire fossil

and put its bones together,

Mary realized that it was the fossil of a giant reptile

that had once lived in the ocean.

This was unlike any creature alive today.

It was an animal that had gone extinct.

All her life, Mary kept looking carefully,

finding more and more fossils of extinct animals.

Mary Anning gave us new ideas

about what animals on Earth had been like a long time ago.

Mary Anning and Galileo were looking

at very different things.

But take a moment to think about

what their stories have in common.

What did both of these scientists do that was similar?

Now would be a good time to pause the video and discuss.

Okay, you ready?

One thing you might've noticed is that both Galileo

and Mary Anning started out being really curious

about things around them.

When they noticed something interesting or surprising,

they didn't just say, "Oh, that's neat," and then move on.

They noticed things, and then paid really close attention.

And here's the thing,

when you start paying close attention to something,

you start wondering a lot more questions.

Galileo started wondering things like,

"What are those little bumps and shadows?

"What is the surface of the moon like?"

Mary wondered, "What kind of animals

"did these fossils belong to?

"What does that mean about life a long time ago?"

You don't have to be a scientist to think like this.

This is a drawing made by a young girl named Fiona,

who decided to purposely take something plain and ordinary,

these leaves, and look really carefully at them.

As soon as she started paying close attention,

she realized, she had all these interesting questions.

Drawing and paying careful attention to something

is kind of like training your brain

to discover interesting new things and ask questions.

You should try it yourself.

You can train your brain, too.

For this week's episode, we have a special activity

where you'll practice noticing something,

and asking questions like a scientist.

See how many questions you come up with.

I think you'll find it's a lot of fun,

even if you don't figure out the answers

to the questions right away.

That's totally okay.

Scientists sometimes spend years figuring

out the answers to the questions they come up with.

Even when you do figure out the answer to a question,

you'll find it always leads to new questions.

That's actually one of the fun things

about noticing something interesting and asking questions;

it just gets more and more interesting,

and you start having more and more questions.

That's why at the end of each video,

I always say, "Stay curious."

There are so many interesting things

out there to notice and wonder about.

There are so many questions worth asking.

So, in summary, the reason scientists know so much,

is because they pay close attention to lots of things,

and they ask lots of questions.

By doing this, sometimes they discover things

no one has noticed before.

That's all for this week's question.

Thanks, Barina, for asking it.

Now, for the next episode, I reached into my question jar

and found three questions submitted to me

that I'm thinking about answering.

When this video's done playing, you'll get to vote on one.

You can choose from:

"How do hot air balloons rise?"

"How do trees give us oxygen?"

Or, "How close could an astronaut get to the sun?"

So, submit your vote when the video's over.

I wanna hear from all of you watching.

There are mysteries all around us.

Stay curious, and see ya next week.

For more infomation >> How do scientists know so much? - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

How we do Tashlich with Kids for the Jewish High Holidays (Little Kosher Lunch) - Duration: 1:48.

hi everybody it's melissa here from Little Kosher Lunch and i wanted to

talk to you today about tashlich it's still summertime weather and soon

starting right after Rosh Hashanah is the time when Jews go to bodies of

water to throw their crumbs in we go with our congregation to the beach here to

the Pacific Ocean it's a tradition that I did not grow up with but that I think

was really exciting and fun now that I'm a mommy because it's a really great like

literal translation of the things that we do at High Holidays which is to

repent and think of what we could have done better and get rid of all of our

baggage from the year before I can link some resources for you below if you're

unfamiliar with a tradition traditionally Tashlich is something

that you do at a body of water that is flowing so that your sins can

literally wash away from you and to the ocean it's kind of a fun thing to think

about with your family maybe you go somewhere like the LA river and you can

throw your crumbs in there if the water is flowing (cross your fingers) or maybe

you go someplace like a park or even a playground where there's a lazy river

and even if you can't get away from home PJ library has a really great list of

things that families can do with everyday objects like sidewalk chalk or

bathtub crayons that can also be a way of teaching your kids about the ritual

of Tashlich I'd love to hear from you if this is a tradition that you do alone

with your family with grown relatives and it's definitely something that I

wanted to spread the word on whoa because a day at the beach is something

we always look forward to going to temple is great but getting out of doors

and doing something Jewish is super fun too and a great way to teach your

children about what the High Holidays are all about I hope that you've enjoyed

this little mini video and me getting outside with the kids and I hope to see

you back here soon

For more infomation >> How we do Tashlich with Kids for the Jewish High Holidays (Little Kosher Lunch) - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

How To Get Position Zero Rich Snippets - Duration: 5:24.

Hello this is John Locke, today, we're going to talk about rich snippets.

What they are, and specifically, the Position Zero snippet.

You've probably already seen in Google search results, you probably just didn't know what

they were called.

So about six or seven years ago, they might have been a photo that would have appeared

next to a search result -- say if you were searching for a recipe, or if there was a

particular author of an article, you might have seen a photo next to that.

Today, rich snippets take many forms.

For the sake of brevity, we're going to say that rich snippets are anything outside of

the ten blue links, the map pack, and the ads at the top of the page.

And it's anything that's a special feature.

It could be a callout of different things -- say you're searching for a movie, and there's

a big box with that movie at the top, with the cast.

Let's say you're searching for a place or a city, or something like that, you might

see a whole carousel of different cities, or if you're searching for a celebrity, [you

might see a carousel of related celebrities].

But, for today, what I want to focus on is what they call the Position Zero rich snippet.

Now this appears at the very top of the page.

And it will be a big box where it calls out a section of text from a [search] result.

And it contains a link.

Obviously, because it's a big callout, a lot of people click on that, or they go to that

page.

It's Google's way of delivering the information that they think people are looking for with

that particular search query in a way that's concise.

So, how do you get that Position Zero rich snippet?

The Position Zero rich snippet -- generally this is going to be from a [search] result

that's already on Page One of Google.

Step One of getting a Position Zero rich snippet is getting to the first page of Google [for

that search query].

Step Two is formatting the information in way to where it is easy for Google to just

take that information and just slap it up there.

Some of the things that we have noticed: sometimes you'll see it's a sentence or two that Google

pulls out of the text [of the page] that answers a specific search query.

Sometimes it's a list of things that you are searching for, and it will show an excerpt

of that list.

Let's say you're already on page one, and you're trying to knock out the callout rich

snippet that's already in Position Zero up above all the rest of the search results.

Because that one [snippet] also does appear later, below in the list of regular ten blue

links.

Look at how it is formatted on their page.

If it's a list of items, is it proper HTML markup?

Is it marked up in the proper way as a ordered or unordered list?

If it's not in a list format, like what you're trying to knock out of the way, is it formatted

in a way to where it's got headlines like h2s and then some paragraphs beneath?

Generally, what I've seen with the Position Zero rich snippets, having gotten them for

both myself and clients, what I have noticed, is you want that HTML markup to be pretty

simple, you want it to be pretty basic.

You want to clean out any clutter.

Google just wants to be able to parse that information without having to do a lot of

reconstruction on the actual HTML markup.

Those are things that I've noticed.

So get to page one.

Analyze what your competitors are doing, see what you can improve.

Basically, if you're going for an excerpt of text, if an excerpt of text is what your

competitors have in Position Zero already, I would say make sure that the page that YOU

are trying to get up there -- break up the text on your page into headlines, and then

a few paragraphs, and then break it up again with another headline, and some more paragraphs.

If you've got a list of items, make sure that markup is clean and simplistic, to where Google

can just take that information and put it in there [Position Zero].

Table information, Google will also take that sometimes and put it in that Position Zero

place.

So, there you go.

You have to get to page one first.

Clean HTML markup.

Make it something that Google can quickly scan, so they don't have to do a lot of work,

they can just take it and put it in there and it makes sense.

So look at how it appears on the page, and strip out any of the styling, and see if it

still makes sense.

These are things that you definitely do once you get to Page One.

You want to try and get that advantage and get that Position Zero rich snippet.

My name is John Locke.

My business is Lockedown Design and SEO.

We help manufacturing and industrial firms with their SEO.

Helping them get more organic traffic through Google and Bing, and as a result, they get

more Requests For Quotes.

If you have a SEO question that you'd like us to answer, go ahead an leave it in the

comments below.

We'll answer it out in a video for you.

If you're getting value from this channel, I would ask you to subscribe.

Tell your friends too.

Peace.

[Outtakes: The trick is getting to Page One.]

For more infomation >> How To Get Position Zero Rich Snippets - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

How to Add Click to Tweet Boxes in Your WordPress Posts - Duration: 2:35.

Are you looking for an easy way to add the click to tweet buttons on your

WordPress website? Well keep watching, in this video I'll walk you through how you

can add the click to tweet boxes in your posts on WordPress.

To do this we'll be installing a plugin

so the first thing we want to do is from our WordPress

dashboard let's head over to Plugins, Add New and from here we're looking for the

plugin called better click to tweet. This is the plugin we're looking for so

let's go ahead and click install now. Once it's done installing you'll also

want to make sure that you activate the plugin. Great, when it's activated you'll

see a notification up here and you'll also be able to click on the tab over

here. Scrolling down you want to set up a few things you want to make sure that

you add your Twitter handle and that's so when you send out the tweet it'll be

like tweets like this via WPBeginner. If you have a URL shortener you can click

on that here and then they have some premium styles that you can choose from

if you upgrade to their premium version as well. For now we're happy with what we

have so let's click Save Changes. Once we save changes you see the information

here on how we can simply add this bit of shortcode with whatever item we want

in the quotes so then we're going to copy that

and note that it also automatically shortens to 117 characters so just be

wary of that. So we're going to go to a post that we want to add this to. I'm

going to edit this post and scroll down to find what I want to put out for a

click to tweet. Paste this here, I'm going to copy this piece and put it down here.

Now I'm happy with that so I want to update the post and once

it's updated we can view the post to see the click to tweet button in action. Now

when you scroll down in the WordPress posts you see the click to tweet box

and the little information over to the right encouraging people to click this.

So that's a really quick and easy way to add a click to tweet button in your

WordPress website. Did you learn something from today's video? If so

subscribe to our YouTube channel and we'll send more helpful tips to help you

manage your WordPress website and thanks for watching

For more infomation >> How to Add Click to Tweet Boxes in Your WordPress Posts - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

HOW TO KILL MEMES - Duration: 1:18.

HI TODAY I SHOW You How To Kill da MEMES

SO First im going to show you what dead memes are

there you go thats good enough

Now i'll show you how da memes die

ok now i'll show you how to MURDER memes

good enough

now i'll show you the killer of all the memes

NOW ILL Show you HOW he kills his memes

Ah meme review the *clap noises from background* the ultimate meme destroyer seires

THERE, thats the meme killer, ok good bye i want da memes to die so i watch pewds now, LIKE and subscr-

*MEME REVIEW starts playing in such away no one can here it but me*

DAFUK

AHHH

For more infomation >> HOW TO KILL MEMES - Duration: 1:18.

-------------------------------------------

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* - Duration: 4:12.

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* http://UrbanGift.US

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* http://UrbanGift.US

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* http://UrbanGift.US

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* http://UrbanGift.US

Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* http://UrbanGift.US

For more infomation >> Free Xbox live codes - How to get free Xbox live gold - Free Xbox Gift Card Codes *New Update* - Duration: 4:12.

-------------------------------------------

Who owns internet and how it works ? is it free?? - Duration: 4:05.

For more infomation >> Who owns internet and how it works ? is it free?? - Duration: 4:05.

-------------------------------------------

How To Charge Your Phone Faster 2018 - Duration: 2:54.

this video is going to be really short because I'm just gonna get straight to

the point and share a really great piece of advice that I received from a visit I

once had as a customer at the Genius Bar at Apple I used to work there other

story but anyways this tip will drastically cut

your time down and maximize charge so that you spend less time charging and

more time on the go

hey guys boy named Kelly here be sure to subscribe if you haven't already if

you're joining us from the other video welcome

BFF already hit the thumbs up and we'll get things going

sometimes the charger that came with my phone just doesn't go quite as fast as I want. I live in

the fast lane I Drive on the left lane and I always move over for people who

are going faster than me that's beside the point

I wanna charge really fast here's how you do it and no it doesn't involve

plugging your iPhone into some weird acidic fruit please come on unless it's

a cactus those things are like crazy ok guys let's get really serious for one

second I just need to let you know that you take this advice at your own risk

although I've never heard of anything negative about doing so and personally

have had no trouble in fact this method is even approved by Apple so don't even

worry but just in case you might die I'm just kidding nothing's going to happen

to anybody I mean we're not talking about that weird Note 8+ banned exploding

phone Apple iPhones all shipped with the same identical 5 watt power adapter this

two pronged wall adapter is sleek small and gets the job done

ok ok I know what you're saying but Kelly we live in a world of Fortnight

and snapchat we need the juice this is why I use a

completely different charger and here's why the great thing is this particular

charger is made and sold by Apple themselves so you know you're definitely

going to get the best quality possible I'm talking about the beloved and

bootylicious 12 watt USB power adapter that comes with new iPads and they even

sell them on their own you guys I have loved using this charger

for many reasons fast charging compatibility with my laptop charger

wall extender does that make sense it's like the extender cord that goes into

the wall free laptop yeah you can hook it on there but most of all the ability

to use it in any country when you pair with Apple's $29

world travel adapter kit you can charge your iPhone really fast in any part of

the world at a fraction of the time no power converter necessary since the

adapter does not all on its own and there you have it you no longer have to

charge your iPhone like a muggle and you only have to spend like 12 bucks I'll be

sure to leave a link in the description to the Apple charger so you can get one

ordered in the mail ASAP because if you don't have one you are suffering and if

this video helped you in any way at all you might consider taking a look at my

video about fixing possible charger issues if you haven't already also feel

free to leave any comments or questions down below I love to kind of see what

you guys thought and see what kind of issues you're having or whatever I'm a

smart guy right and I'll do my best to answer all of those don't forget to

subscribe and I'll catch you guys in the next video

For more infomation >> How To Charge Your Phone Faster 2018 - Duration: 2:54.

-------------------------------------------

Paper Sofa Set l How to make paper sofa?How to make paper chair?Origami sofa set l Origami furniture - Duration: 6:11.

For more infomation >> Paper Sofa Set l How to make paper sofa?How to make paper chair?Origami sofa set l Origami furniture - Duration: 6:11.

-------------------------------------------

How to lose weight with Chia Seed .. - Duration: 8:31.

For more infomation >> How to lose weight with Chia Seed .. - Duration: 8:31.

-------------------------------------------

How germy are public restroom hand dryers? - Duration: 1:13.

For more infomation >> How germy are public restroom hand dryers? - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

How to embed images in Adobe Illustrator CC - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> How to embed images in Adobe Illustrator CC - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Paper Helicopter How to Make - DIY Origami Mosquito Helicopter - Duration: 7:56.

Dear Paper Crafts Lover, Welcome to Paper Helicopter making tutorial.

You will need 1 piece 20cm x 20cm square paper, 1 piece 10cm x 4cm paper and 1 piece 4cm x 3cm paper.

Please follow the insteruction step by step for making a best Origami Helicopter.

For more infomation >> Paper Helicopter How to Make - DIY Origami Mosquito Helicopter - Duration: 7:56.

-------------------------------------------

How to use Twitter Saved Searches 2018 - Duration: 4:59.

For more infomation >> How to use Twitter Saved Searches 2018 - Duration: 4:59.

-------------------------------------------

Latest Method 2018 || How To Download Playstore Paid Apps For Free || By Noman Gujjar - Duration: 5:06.

WELCOME TO NOMAN GUJJAR

PLEASE LIKE MY VIDEO AND SUBSCRIBE MY CHANNEL

For more infomation >> Latest Method 2018 || How To Download Playstore Paid Apps For Free || By Noman Gujjar - Duration: 5:06.

-------------------------------------------

How To Deal With Your Inner Critic by Jason Goldberg - Duration: 5:08.

A lot of times when we sit down to create anything new,

the little baby assassin in our head goes crazy and says,

who are you to be doing that?

I don't know why my baby assassin sounds that way

who are you to be doing that? You ain't smart.

Why do you think you're smarter than everybody else?

Who are you to be doing a course?

If it doesn't sound like that for you, maybe it has a sweeter voice.

For me, my baby assassin went nuts,

went on the absolute attack on me asking me

who are you to be doing this?

And especially because I was looking out in the industry

and I was seeing all these people who had years and years and years of experience,

and had a huge following in the world

and all of this dialogue kept running in my head,

who are you to be doing this?

What would you even teach if you were gonna do it?

What makes you so special that anybody would want to listen to you

or learn from you or sign up for your course?

And so, I had to really break this down within myself

and it was a really powerful exercise for me to do

is that there's a distinction that I like to play with here

that helps me move forward when I'm creating things.

And the distinction is this:

Focusing on what you're known for

versus focusing on what you're known for

activating within people.

And these are two sides of the coin that are both very, very important

is to understand what it is you can offer from

a content and context side,

but also the more intrinsic value that you provide as a human being.

How you make feel people feel, what they get from interacting with you.

So on the first side of that, who am I to do this,

what would I even teach and trying to figure out

how can I position myself as an expert.

It was actually a really simple shift

to get me out of that and it was this:

I'm an expert in one thing and one thing only.

my own life.

My own transformation, the things that have

worked for me and for my clients.

I didn't wanna guess, I didn't wanna research

my way into a course.

And there's no problem going out and doing research

and looking at trends and things that are going on,

but all of that stuff is secondary. For me, at least, in the way I built Playful Prosperity,

was looking at, again, my own transformation, the things that have helped me.

Because if I can really get rooted in the fact that hey,

I'm not saying I know it all, I'm not even saying that I'm right,

all I'm doing is sharing with you my story,

my journey and what has worked for me,

and that it may have the ability to work for you if you put in the work,

if you do the things that I've done.

Not saying I'm telling you exactly what you need to do, but by giving you a peak,

giving you some kind of roadmap, giving you some kind of blueprint

as to how my transformation happened,

you have such a higher likelihood of success and experience in that transformation for yourself.

And so, when I really got that, when I really got that,

I didn't need to be the best, I didn't need to be an all-knowing expert,

I didn't need to be the number one person in my field,

I simply had to share my journey and my story

people really resonated with that.

Because if people see you can articulate the problem they're facing

as good or better than they can,

then they will feel a level of comfort that you are the person that can serve them.

So I started to overcome that part, that felt a lot better, I said,

great, I don't need to be an all-knowing expert,

all I need to do is go back and document my journey,

what has taken me from point a to point b.

But even with that I said, well,

is that really enough?

is just having my journey documented for people gonna be enough

to have them sign up?

And that's when I went to the second side of this equation.

Known for activating.

What am I known for activating within people?

And I started asking people and I started doing exercise

to figure this out from people.

What is it that you get from being in my presence?

How do you feel after an interaction with me?

What is it that you really get about me, t hat you cherish about me,

that makes you inspired, that motivates you, what is it?

And I started finding out from people, people had been reflecting this to me

for years and I'd been pushing it away and ignoring it,

and I bet you've been doing the same thing.

We're so keen on waiting for people to tell us how smart we are

or how our message is the greatest message they ever heard in the entire world,

and that keeps us really small sometimes, because

we feel like we don't get that validation,

it means we're not right, we're not ready to share with the world.

And I finally started letting in what I was getting from people that

I brought them a sense of joy.

That I was able to bring playfulness to serious topics.

That I was able to make them feel lighter

or that I was able to bring humour into their world.

And I said, oh wait,

maybe I should stop pushing that away.

Maybe I should not just receive that from people,

but maybe that is underlined element that actually makes me different.

Maybe it's not about how much money I've made,

maybe it's not directly about the tactics and the strategies

and the step-by-steps of everything that I've done, as important as that stuff can be,

maybe what people really connect to on a base level

is how you make them feel.

And so when I really got laser focus on the fact

that I bring joy and playfulness and levity into people's lives

And I use that as what I call the butter in the dish

for every meal that I cook

for every course, for every program, for every piece of content.

When I know what I activate within people

and make that the foundation for what I create,

people are attracted to whatever it is I create.

So ask yourself that question,

what are you known for activating within people?

What do people really get about you? What do people feel inspired to do in their lives

after an interaction with you?

That is just as important if not more so

than your expertise or the content in your course.

For more infomation >> How To Deal With Your Inner Critic by Jason Goldberg - Duration: 5:08.

-------------------------------------------

How to disassemble 📱 Highscreen Razar Pro Take apart - Duration: 7:08.

Hello and welcome!

Dear subscribers, and viewers of our channel,

we glad to offer you a new video

in which we look at how to disassemble

📱 Highscreen Razar Pro

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét