Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily we Aug 27 2018

hi everybody it's melissa here from Little Kosher Lunch and i wanted to

talk to you today about tashlich it's still summertime weather and soon

starting right after Rosh Hashanah is the time when Jews go to bodies of

water to throw their crumbs in we go with our congregation to the beach here to

the Pacific Ocean it's a tradition that I did not grow up with but that I think

was really exciting and fun now that I'm a mommy because it's a really great like

literal translation of the things that we do at High Holidays which is to

repent and think of what we could have done better and get rid of all of our

baggage from the year before I can link some resources for you below if you're

unfamiliar with a tradition traditionally Tashlich is something

that you do at a body of water that is flowing so that your sins can

literally wash away from you and to the ocean it's kind of a fun thing to think

about with your family maybe you go somewhere like the LA river and you can

throw your crumbs in there if the water is flowing (cross your fingers) or maybe

you go someplace like a park or even a playground where there's a lazy river

and even if you can't get away from home PJ library has a really great list of

things that families can do with everyday objects like sidewalk chalk or

bathtub crayons that can also be a way of teaching your kids about the ritual

of Tashlich I'd love to hear from you if this is a tradition that you do alone

with your family with grown relatives and it's definitely something that I

wanted to spread the word on whoa because a day at the beach is something

we always look forward to going to temple is great but getting out of doors

and doing something Jewish is super fun too and a great way to teach your

children about what the High Holidays are all about I hope that you've enjoyed

this little mini video and me getting outside with the kids and I hope to see

you back here soon

For more infomation >> How we do Tashlich with Kids for the Jewish High Holidays (Little Kosher Lunch) - Duration: 1:48.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Charlie Ball Ep 1 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

okay guys huddle up now pay attention I'm speaking for real we can't afford to

lose next game if you don't win we're gonna have to wait again the day's been

a wash so far i spare confidence at all-time low

don't worry little bros I've been scouting okay check this out their point

guard is a nice stroke make sure to go around the pic and no over three shoes

got link but you can use your body to push your mother blocks watch how the

kids euro-step he's crazy they're good but we have the talent to

take them all right let's spread out pan show me your shooting on remember follow

through all right got it hey what you doing laughs Charlie you

scared of my cover look gross your hand tastes like dirt so what are you guys up

to today uh I was thinking you guys come over to your house to hang out later you

want to invite us over to our own house yeah that's a great place Charlie you

can't she gone dude stop touching my mouth anyway Charlie sorry we can't hang

today we're playing basketball never heard of it that anything like gopher

toss the game I made up probably not all right well I'll be around good luck with

your bucket ball hey you guys ready to play

yeah let's do this guy's finally check ball say ball ball money we're not

gonna go we're gonna go I gotta pack oh

sorry dude

yo man your boy hurt and get him off the court how's it feel

can you play through maybe let's get you home hey you guys are lucky my bro got

hurt we'll be back for the court soon yeah man good luck with that

y'all keep practicing shoot flight get out here ah

Hannah's not gonna be able to play tomorrow we can't just let those tweens

win get someone to fill in on such short notice

Ice Bear needs a ringer what we need is someone who's tall huh you guys have a

serious spider web problem Charlie when did you get here oh never mind now I

gotta look after my sweet pan-pan whoa stop it oh I'm sorry here let me

make you more comfortable and we need someone that can jump up we go there

perfect well we also need someone who can handle the ball Ice Bear wants

someone with good D hey you guys don't mind if I eat this extra melon do you

whoop I do love a good melon oh no you don't fly this is my melon you stay back

tap today I'd rather throw my melon a way to let you have it

Wow Ice Bear doesn't remember trashcan being there uh Charlie would you like to

play basketball with us tomorrow who me yeah man you in no one's ever

asked me to do anything I'd love to play with you as long as it's not around

other folks you guys know I'm not much of a people person wait I got an idea

okay come on out Charlie we need

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Charlie Ball Ep 1 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

WE CHANGED FORNITE - Duration: 12:59.

For more infomation >> WE CHANGED FORNITE - Duration: 12:59.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Slumber Party 2 Part 2 - Erin Akins - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE, LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE and SUBCRIBE my video! Thank you very much!

Ugh man, it was a rainy day just like this I was in the bathroom when I noticed something unusual

A bunch of slugs were crying all over the window. Oh and that's when I noticed this trail a

slimy mucous

trail that led to my

Suspense my spare doesn't like I knew someone was in my room. It was making this really disturbing noise

So I went into the kitchen and grabbed a flashlight and slowly I opened my own bedroom door

It was too dark to see anything, but I knew something was terribly wrong. This stench was filling my room

Like someone was watering

Right, then I saw something

slowly rise

Smacking its lips ready to devour me

Yeah, that was a crazy story nice parry scared

Man gets us tonight. Oh, come on. It was just a man of story you sure. Yep

No, man, I really hope this storm goes away soon. Did you hear that?

There it is again

Hello

Trans answer I don't want to be slug food

Don't let me Ice Bear wants to live panda. Listen, there is your slug man

That was just an old story to tell us summer camp but the noises it's just the rain

We

Know it's not safe out there Chloe. You are our sweet baby an angel

We made a promise to your father to keep you safe. It's our duty Chris. Come on. It's the rain making that noise

Oh sweet child, you're delirious from fear. We've got this completely under control. I'm just gonna borrow this for a sec

I'm gonna give you dad a quick update, huh?

No service pan-pan call. Mr. Chloe's dad. Yeah. Sure. I

Think my phone is still in the living room Grizz I can go get it good idea Chloe one of us

Not you though is going to have to investigate

Pretzels we'll decide our fate little bro hanpan

Be strong Panda Ice Bear will tell tale of brave brother. Oh, please

I

Couldn't I'm pretty sure something's out there but he breathed on me

Seriously guys, let me go out there. It's just the storm making noise. Nothing to be afraid of. No, you can't go out alone

We'll go together

Come on I

Think we should split up

Guys found it quick pass it here Oh

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Slumber Party 2 Part 2 - Erin Akins - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

WE'RE BACK - Bee & Magzy - Duration: 2:56.

For more infomation >> WE'RE BACK - Bee & Magzy - Duration: 2:56.

-------------------------------------------

We're All Human - Feelin Good - Duration: 3:47.

We're All Human - Feelin Good

For more infomation >> We're All Human - Feelin Good - Duration: 3:47.

-------------------------------------------

How We Pick Guests For The Alex Berman Podcast (What Most Podcasts Do Wrong) - Duration: 3:54.

I've had a lot of interesting people on my podcast throughout the years in

business we've had Rand Fishkin we've had steli efti we've had a really good

collection of entrepreneurs that are not only looked up to but are crushing it in

business. And when we moved into film I wanted to have more film people on the

podcast to learn from them and so I started doing research on the top film

podcasts but there's a lot of trash in the guest list that we've managed to

avoid with our podcast. In today's episode I want to go through how to

choose podcast guests for your podcast. who to say no to? how we choose guests

and how to end up with a rock star lineup on your podcast that feeds itself.

I was running through this email with Rinaldo who does the booking for our

podcast recently and I've been blown away by the amount of awesome people

we've had on this podcast we've had the producer of a hundred fifty million

dollar movie, two writers of Marvel shows, producers of Netflix documentaries we

had Ken Davenport who's produced multiple Broadway shows and so many

other people that I can't even list them all. And it comes from having taste so

it's a very slippery slope going from great guests to bad guests. So let's jump

into the film courage podcast page this is a great example of what not to do

which is mixing bad guests and good guests so I'll take you in here and I'll

show you how we found the good guests to have on our podcast from this. So film

courage has decent popularity hundred thirty eight thousand followers they do

these long super cuts that are an hour long and they're 3,700 videos but as a

screenwriter one of the most important things is to make sure you're not

listening to people that haven't done it before. It's the same thing as

entrepreneurship you want to make sure you're only taking advice from people

that have lived it. So here's what me and Rinaldo do when we're looking for guests

for our podcast I gave him the explicit instructions hey look at film courage

and find good guests from there and he's been very good at finding them so here's

what he does we'll look at the interviews cuz obviously these people

are open to interviews Mark Heidelberg is somebody that ended up on our podcast

so let's look at two different examples one that made it on the podcast and one

that didn't so here is Ken Atchity he's the producer behind the movie the

Meg and we did recently have him on the podcast

it was an amazing episode what are the biggest mistakes you see new

screenwriters make with their first screenplay

one of the things I've learned off the bat is to not

listen to the interviewers questions at all with most podcast these people

aren't gonna be asking the same questions at all as what I asked on my

podcast so what I normally do is just grab their name pop them into Google and

look at their IMDB so Kenneth Atchity what has he done in his life is he worth

talking to. Producer on the Meg that's 150 million dollar movie

yes reach out this guy is amazing, but that's given the same weight with film

courage as Justin Trevor Winters and if you go over to his IMDB look at his

credits look at this amazing long list of credits writer on insanity please

writer on killing Winston Jones one credit and this is the problem that

we'll run into so this guy I would not want on my podcast and yet he's got

27,000 views versus an actual established producer

kind of Ken Atchity who has only 3800 views on this video and then the problem

compounds and eventually you've got a bunch of shitty guests. So even if you

have no podcast guests right now and you've done nothing in your life if you

have just a little bit of taste you can really take your podcast to the next

level. If you want to see the exact contract we use to close new clients it

cost us about a thousand bucks to put together you can have it for free that's

in the description box below and if you really want to help the channel I would

love if you could think of one person who would get value from this video and

send them a quick email with a link to it also if you run an agency and you

want more clients particularly if you want enterprise level huge fortune 500

clients check out experiment27.com we would love to help grow your company. I'm

Alex Berman thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> How We Pick Guests For The Alex Berman Podcast (What Most Podcasts Do Wrong) - Duration: 3:54.

-------------------------------------------

MAN UTD TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE: Gerard Pique tells Express man - 'we want Pogba at Barcelona' - Duration: 3:29.

 The Nou Camp captain, 31, is due to take on former team-mate Neymar in a charity tournament at PokerStars European Poker Tour Barcelona tonight

 But in a candid interview before the event started, Pique waded in to discuss the ongoing furore around Pogba

 The 25-year-old is still at the top of Barcelona's wanted list and Pique has revealed he is desperate for the midfielder to join as his war with boss Jose Mourinho rages on

 Asked directly about Pogba's saga, Pique admitted: "I know very little about what's happening there [with Pogba and Mourinho]

It's very private between them, their relationship.  "What I know is Pogba is a great player and he plays for Manchester United right now

We will see in the future if he wants to change clubs. And in a transfer bombshell that will send shockwaves through Old Trafford, Pique - unprompted - turned the conversation with our man in Barcelona to a potential transfer

 "We will be happy to have him here, obviously. We want the best players to be at Barcelona," he revealed

 "But we respect Manchester United because it's his club. Until he says something or the club says something, he's a Manchester United player

" Spanish clubs have until Friday to sign players - meaning a deal for the World Cup winner could still happen

 Barcelona president Josep Bartomeu remains determined to sign Pogba but Express Sport understand a January move is more likely with United now unable to bring in a replacement

 Barca have shown before they are willing to wait to get their targets, having spent 18 months chasing Philippe Coutinho before landing him from Liverpool in a £142m deal in January

 Pogba, United's £89million club record signing, was understood to be fuming last month when Mourinho refused to praise his efforts in helping France win the World Cup in Russia this summer

 And last week the club were forced to furiously deny reports of a further bust-up between the duo

 Pique spent five years at United before Sir Alex Ferguson granted him his wish to return to the Nou Camp, where he has become one of the world's best ever players

 Pique is now 31 and has ruled out the possibility of a return to his old club. "I don't think so

I'm very happy here," he said. "It's my home, with my family and friends, and playing for the club I always dreamed to play, and I hope to win more titles here

"

For more infomation >> MAN UTD TRANSFER EXCLUSIVE: Gerard Pique tells Express man - 'we want Pogba at Barcelona' - Duration: 3:29.

-------------------------------------------

Amr Diab - Youm Ma Eta'abelna - The Day We Met - With [ Einglish SubTitles ] - Duration: 3:26.

I can't forget the day we met

I had the most beautiful love story in it

It was the first sweet feeling my heart ever felt

and my eagerness to see you again

I promise you from that day on I'll be with you

and I'll do whatever you like and I'll protect you

I promise you my love, my sweet angel

if you want a star from the sky, I'll get it for you

It was that day when I said I love you while looking in your eyes,

and my happiness waiting your reply

I even remember when and where we met

and the first word between us, and the meeting of our hands

I promise you from that day on I'll be with you

and I'll do whatever you like and I'll protect you

I promise you my love, my sweet angel

if you want a star from the sky, I'll get it for you

I promise you from that day on I'll be with you and I'll do whatever you like and I'll protect you

I promise you my love, my sweet angel; if you want a star from the sky, I'll get it for you

If you want a star from the sky, I'll get it for you

For more infomation >> Amr Diab - Youm Ma Eta'abelna - The Day We Met - With [ Einglish SubTitles ] - Duration: 3:26.

-------------------------------------------

IF WE UNITED| ប្រសិនបើយើងចេះសាមគ្គី| អន្លង់វែង | ខ្មែរក្រហម| តាម៉ុក - Duration: 6:31.

Greeting, I am Rim Sokheng from

the Royal University of Law and Economics

with the team of Documentation Center of Cambodia.

Right now, I have arrived at O Angre village, Tropang Tav commune,

Anlong Veng district, Oddar Meanchey province

to interview villagers of their present and past experiences living here,

the final stronghold of Khmer Rouge.

I was Ta Mok's soldier.

The people loved him.

I, for instance, followed him ever since the wartime

and I never faced any difficulties.

The people loved Ta Mok very much as if he was their second father.

People said that there were so many fish that you would not be able to lift the net from the water

because he (Ta Mok) put young fish in anywhere that has water.

The people can eat as much as they want.

There were no difficulties.

We can say that he was good because there were thousands of Khmer Rouge here.

All of our hope was on him (Ta Mok).

Nowadays, without him, we face some problems.

While living on the mountain, we did not even have to worry about shelter or food

but when it came to settling within the district,

we have to start get-by on our own.

He (Ta Mok) was only mean with words but he was kind.

If people asked him for something, he would give them and they had to take it quickly or he would take it back.

I went to Ta Mok's house once.

His dogs were very big.

He rarely stayed here (by the leak).

He usually stayed in Thailand and only came here once in a while to visit people.

Only his wife stayed there (at his house).

While he was fighting in the war, he also was building roads and such.

Building the bridge was not an easy task.

Two small mountains were used to block the water.

During that time, to cross the leak, we had to swim while holding the rope.

Now, we have the bridge.

I helped out a bit in the construction of Ta Mok's bridge when I was young.

They told me to carry irons, bricks and such.

At that time, I did not have any skills.

However, when I arrived here during the war period, I learned medicine and such.

Now, if it just prescribing medicine or giving shots for my children, I can do it by myself.

However, I am poor so I do not have any money to do something big like other people.

But, I can take care of my children.

There was a hospital.

The current building was built by Ta (Ta Mok).

Sometimes, I went to the hospital.

There were a lot of former Khmer Rouge doctors there.

Their descendant also works there.

Then again, at that time, people rarely go to the hospital when they got sick.

They smashed some "Sdao"(a kind of small plant taste bitter) and drink the liquid.

Unlike nowadays; there are a lot of chemicals around.

The kids studied but they did not get very far.

Sometimes the Khmer government attacked so school kids had to flee.

I did not even finish first grade.

When they asked to run, we ran.

I had to flee constantly that I lost count.

Now the country is in peace.

I can send all my children to school so they will not be uneducated like me.

There is one thing I love about him (Ta Mok).

When he gave the people close to him something like a watch and such,

we ask him for that same thing he will take the item from the person before us and give it to us.

He would say "I already give it to you and you still stick around.

The others got jealous so give it back. I will give it to others".

For example, if he gives out the cloth to people,

he would not even give the left over to his children.

He does not prioritize his family.

His children are still alive nowadays, but all of them are poor.

He prioritizes the people more than his family.

When it comes to the border,

he built a concrete house in every kilometer along the border.

When asked, he said, "I do it to show the Khmer people that this is our land".

The only problem was he fought other Khmer.

If he were to unite with the others to stop the war, there would be no more suitable leader than him.

Finally, I would like to thank

The Documentation Center of Cambodia

And Anlong Veng Peace Center

for this peace tour study in O Angre village.

And thanks to all villagers for warmly welcome.

I would like to wish all of you to be lucky and healthy.

For more infomation >> IF WE UNITED| ប្រសិនបើយើងចេះសាមគ្គី| អន្លង់វែង | ខ្មែរក្រហម| តាម៉ុក - Duration: 6:31.

-------------------------------------------

【爺ch】We Happy Few - 初プレイ - Duration: 6:30:43.

For more infomation >> 【爺ch】We Happy Few - 初プレイ - Duration: 6:30:43.

-------------------------------------------

What happens first with Harvey bond money? We ask the Harris County Flood Control District - Duration: 2:39.

For more infomation >> What happens first with Harvey bond money? We ask the Harris County Flood Control District - Duration: 2:39.

-------------------------------------------

We made it to Amalfi coast | Visit Beautiful Italy Day 6 - Duration: 2:42.

We made it to Amalfi

Kate is buying something there

The road was not so easy

Because we drove on the mountain narrow road and you always are on the second or third gear

For more infomation >> We made it to Amalfi coast | Visit Beautiful Italy Day 6 - Duration: 2:42.

-------------------------------------------

College education is failing us all. Can we design something better? - Duration: 7:07.

Fifty percent of high school students don't go on to higher education.

Of the 50 percent that do, 43 percent of them don't graduate.

Of those that do graduate the average graduation time is six years.

The average age of a current college student today is about 25.

And I think 25 percent of college students today actually have a child.

So if you ask me those statistics suggest two things.

The current system is not producing what it was designed to produce for the types of people

that go, the number of people that go and what they need.

And it has not kept up with the modern world in terms of how it makes itself available

and what it charges students to be able to get what they need.

So it's a combination of availability; It doesn't seem to work for the majority of

students, because the number one reason that students don't go on to further education

or drop out of college, it's a combination of two things which essentially means the

same thing: It's too expensive, or they can't get the classes at the time of day

they're available.

And that's because: of the 70 percent of kids that go to state schools, 40 percent

of them work 30 hours a week or more.

All of this is to say that schools are no longer programmed at the right time.

They take too long.

They're too expensive, and what they program is incomplete.

It's not necessarily bad.

our view is the education system needs to evolve to the way we do everything.

Everything we do today comes to us (rather than us go to them).

An example, today we would never wait out in the rain for a car and hope that we can

get a cab.

We'll just hail Uber and it comes and it takes us exactly where we want to go.

Today we wouldn't go rush home to watch a TV show at eight o'clock on a Thursday

night.

We watch it on the device we want to watch it, when we want to watch it, when it's

convenient for us.

Only education continues to require you to come to it, pay a fortune to do it, and have

it be a choice between eating or reading or learning and earning.

And so what Chegg is trying to do is reverse it, is try to say let's use what the internet

does best.

Let's make it online, on demand.

Let's make it personalized.

You do it the way you want to do it, not the way it's taught singularly to everybody.

Adaptive which means when we watch what you do and we learn about you, let's actually

adjust how we teach you or what we teach you, what we give you more of and what we give

you less of based on your actual abilities.

And then let's make it exceptionally affordable.

And if we do that you'd be amazed how many students need to learn, want to learn, are

willing to learn.

So we think that the modern university system has become too expensive; incomplete programming,

inconvenient locations, inconvenient time of day for the modern workforce which doesn't

have the time to do both.

So even if you look at for-profit colleges they were a mess because they became a scam

for a lot of people.

But if you realize 3.6 million people at one time were actually taking it, you realize

the demand was there to be able to learn in your own environment in your own way.

Why?

Because the average person was a 30-year-old woman who could not leave her family or her

workforce, or in some cases both.

So I just think that the modern education system needs to acknowledge who the modern

student is, what the demands on that modern student are—there's more of them, they're

more broke, they have more diverse needs.

They enter the system with different education, different backgrounds, different financial

situations, and no "one size fits all" is going to work anymore.

And so what we've got is we've got a lot of schools – now we're not talking about

the top 50 or 100 schools.

Those schools have huge endowments.

They'll be protected for a long time and they'll probably continue to be able to

teach the smaller part of the population that can take four years.

But the ramifications are—well, here's a question for you.

Why is there something called a four year school?

Why does college take four years?

That's a random number.

Why does a certain course take two years?

That's a random number.

It has to do with how many classes they're willing to program that you're able to take.

Not how long it takes you to learn the material.

Ninety-five percent of the time that you're at a four year college you're not in a classroom

in any way, shape or form.

In today's world we binge watch everything that we want.

You can binge watch entire series, albums, learn anything you want.

Why can't you binge learn your education?

If you're willing to put in the time at nights, weekends, days, whatever it is and

learn and master the subject, why can't you finish when you've learned the things

you're supposed to learn in order to get you a job?

So the ramifications are colleges are going to have to take less time to get somebody

from learning to earning.

There is no reason why it should take four years.

Very little of the population has the time or the finances to delay earning by four years.

Only a small subset do.

And so I think the ramifications are you're going to see fewer colleges, you're going

to see them combined, more of them are going to have to get online.

They're going to have to expand their curriculum to include job skills, and I think you're

going to see a resurgence of institutions that primarily serve people online.

Not because—a teacher can make the argument there's nothing better than one-on-one in

a classroom.

That may be true.

That may be true for a lot of kids.

It's certainly not true for everybody.

But it's also 100 percent not available to anybody.

Nobody gets to learn one-on-one in a classroom anymore.

And so our opinion is it's unfair to say "Because this is the best way, we're not

going to do the other way" when 90 percent of the people have no access to the best way.

So if education is really going to grow, it's really going to proliferate, it's got to

be online, increasingly.

It's got to be on demand.

It has to be multimodality.

Some people learn by taking tests.

Some people learn by watching videos.

Some people learn by human intervention and human help.

All of those ways need to be available.

There's no benefit in teaching somebody who learns this way, this way over here if

that's not going to work for them.

And when you look at the scores 43 percent drop out, they drop out with $7,000 to $9,000

in debt.

The ones that survive have $37,000 in debt.

So I mean you just look at the math and ask yourself, do you want to put your kid into

that system?

The answer has to be no.

Why are we taking the most valuable people, the future of this country and delaying their

ability to be productive in the workforce, delaying their ability to make money, and

saddling them with debt larger than anything else they may do in their life (with the exception

of buying a home), and doing it at 18 years old?

To me it just sounds unfair and unfortunate.

For more infomation >> College education is failing us all. Can we design something better? - Duration: 7:07.

-------------------------------------------

Do We Still Need Cash? - Consequences of a Cashless Economy - Duration: 5:24.

Why these banknotes could be worthless in a few years, who profits from banning cash,

how credit cards are used to fight crime and why everyone's privacy is at risk because

of it.

All industrialized countries today have several cashless payment options available.

From paying by swiping a credit card in the supermarket to clicking "Pay now" on Amazon,

many consumers enjoy these straightforward ways of spending money.

Interestingly, despite all other existing options, the demand for cash has risen in

industrial countries in the last decades.

In 2018, the amount of cash in circulation in the United States was 1.67 trillion dollars,

that's about 5100$ per person.

Other industrialized countries have similar numbers.

One major exception is Sweden, a pioneer for a cashless society.

Pretty much everything is paid with cards or the phone, even flea markets commonly use

the mobile payment system Swish for real-time transactions that used to be cash-based only

a few decades ago.

From a consumer standpoint, not being forced into one way of paying but having options

and alternatives is nice and the freedom of owning cash is a valuable not only to people

living in countries with political oppression.

Political and economic interests are one of the driving factors for a cashless economy.

Credit card and other payment companies profit from reducing cash and from businesses that

don't take cash because they make large profits from transaction fees.

Maximizing profits is one incentive but minimizing losses is another: Storing and distributing

cash is very expensive for banks and is often not profitable by itself.

This financial burden results in higher fees for customers and banks having to find more

obscure ways to turn a profit.

Central banks would also appreciate an economy without cash because it would give them more

tools to enforce their monetary policies.

One of their main intruments is adjusting the base rate to influence the interest across

a whole area.

But in the EU, the European Central Bank is currently facing a difficult problem: It already

lowered the base rate to 0% and it has no more leeway to boost the economies of struggling

EU members.

If it would lower the rate to negative values, citizens would simply withdraw cash to avoid

negative interest.

In a cashless economy, this couldn't happen.

Bank account owners would be forced to either take the negative interest, spend their money

or invest elsewhere.

But while it could be a new solution to financial crisis it certainly could break a populations

trust in government and the central bank as well.

A cashless society would most likely entail a power shift towards government and central

banks.

In other words, cash provides a certain security for individuals ranging from governmental

regulation to more immediate dangers like hacking, credit card fraud or simply power

outages.

On the other hand, cashless payments could provide society with more security since they

can be tracked and therefore be used to fight tax evasion and illegal money more effectively.

They could dissuade illegal immigration and illicit work that nowadays relies on cash

payments.

India is one country that already banned 85% of cash in circulation overnight in 2016 and

as a consequence, millions of Indians moved to credit cards.

The problem civil rights organizations see with this virtual money: It can tell a lot

about where a person is and what they buy.

Combined with other data sets, this can create a comprehensive profile about citizens.

In China, this movement has already made alarming advancements.

China's government is a global leader in surveillance abroad and domestically with its own digital

payment system as a foundation and more plans to increase surveillance on Chinese citizens

coming in the future.

Moreover, private companies are also keen on payment data.

Often, customers don't get to choose who gets their payment data and what companies do with

them.

PayPal, one of the largest digital payment providers, published a list of over 600 partner

companies it shares personal information with.

The efforts to transitioning to a cashless economy will have to take into account the

individuals right to privacy and freedom to pay with cash and a society's obligation to

enforce existing laws.

Democratic governments will have to find a fine balance between economic interests and

consumer rights to stay true to our ideals.

Can you imagine giving up cash completely?

Share your opinion and maybe how the country you live in handles this change.

For more infomation >> Do We Still Need Cash? - Consequences of a Cashless Economy - Duration: 5:24.

-------------------------------------------

We don't get what we want, we get what we NEED - Duration: 1:13.

when I was in college I lived at home and I remember one Christmas I told my

parents that I wanted a bookcase I don't know why but this was just really

important to me and I can remember vividly we had the Christmas and

everyone opened up all their gifts and there was no bookcase but it was

something down on the inside I still remember to this day I wasn't concerned

I wasn't worried I still believed that somehow I was going to get this bookcase

my dad took me to the side and he said hey come follow me we went down to the

basement to the garage and there it was my bookcase right then and there I

remember knowing the power of visualization now a good note here is

you don't necessarily get what you want but you get what you need when you

create a sensation a mindset where you have to have whatever this thing is and

you put some action behind it those things come to fruition so until the

next time have a great day on purpose

For more infomation >> We don't get what we want, we get what we NEED - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Torneo Youtuber (canto) - Pan - We Are Number One - Duration: 1:43.

For more infomation >> Torneo Youtuber (canto) - Pan - We Are Number One - Duration: 1:43.

-------------------------------------------

Kyle Pavone's Bandmates Mourn His Loss — We Came As Romans Members Pay Him Tribute - Duration: 3:20.

Kyle Pavone of the band We Came As Romans sadly passed away on Aug. 25 and his bandmates are posting emotional tributes to the beloved singer on social media

   Kyle Pavone, 28, shockingly passed away on Aug. 25 and after the official Instagram page of his metal band We Came As Romans announced the sad news, his band members took to their own social media accounts to post loving tributes to the late singer

Bassist Andy Glass shared a performance photo of Kyle along with the simple yet touching caption, "I love you forever…" Guitarist Joshua Moore posted a picture of himself with Kyle with an equally loving caption

"I love this picture so much because it shows you how I'll always remember you. The craziest, goofiest, most funny and lovable kid

I miss you so much," the caption read.    Drummer Eric Choi also took to Instagram to show off two fun loving pics, including one of Kyle sitting in front of multiple boxes of chicken nuggets and giving a thumbs up

"These pictures here of you taking on a dare to eat 100 chicken nuggets and you shortly after eating raw eggs are two prime examples of how you had such a huge personality and desire to make the people around you laugh and smile

Rest easy, Kyle. You will be missed," the touching caption read. In addition to the band members, Paris Aikin, who is the girlfriend of band member Lou Cotton, shared a message of mourning

 "completely heartbroken and devastated," she wrote. "we lost an incredible man today

 @kylepavone thank you for always treating me like a sister you never really asked for, but still put up with

You were my go-to person for fart jokes and nonsense. You have no idea how much I will miss you

I love you forever goofball."  Kyle reportedly checked into a Michigan hospital on Aug

19 and was pronounced dead on the morning of Aug. 25. A cause of death has yet to be revealed but his death definitely seemed to be unexpected

Although there's been a lot of speculation on what could have happened, autopsy results are pending and the official cause should be revealed when they are available

Our healing wishes continue to go out to all those affected by Kyle's passing.

For more infomation >> Kyle Pavone's Bandmates Mourn His Loss — We Came As Romans Members Pay Him Tribute - Duration: 3:20.

-------------------------------------------

We Bare Bears Charlie Ball Ep 2 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

PLEASE LIKE, SHARE, COMMENT & SUBCRIBE video! Thanks you very much!

For more infomation >> We Bare Bears Charlie Ball Ep 2 - Red Crow - Duration: 3:49.

-------------------------------------------

CAN WE COPYSTRIKE DREAMWORKS? LWAIY #0039 - Duration: 12:37.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét