Thứ Hai, 27 tháng 8, 2018

Youtube daily instagram Aug 27 2018

Hello everyone!

Today, actually, tonight

because it's 1:10 A.M. right now.

I have some guts today.

I'm here with a video after a dilemma I had about shooting it or not.

I gotta let you know that I don't know much actually nothing about makeup.

My makeup collection is all about the products I bought for my high school graduation last year.

I of course had watched a couple of makeup videos whether it's Turkish or not but

never had serious interest in makeup.

That's why I say it firstly.

It's a video that I shoot just for fun, I don't know, just because.. Like you can see from the title, I'm just trying.

I actually tried to recreate this look before.

I don't have fancy brushes, I have simple products.

Like I said I'm shooting this just for fun, please don't take it seriously.

Without further ado, let's get started!

Why am I shooting this at 1:10 A.M.?

I was sleepy but then I suddenly became energetic so that I didn't want to leave it for the morning.

Also I thought maybe the lighting might help me to cover my mistakes.

Anyways, I have foundation and concealer on my face already.

The concealer I used, which I talked about before, well yes, I have some simple products.

I applied Maybelline's Instant Anti-Age, the color is 'Nude'.

The foundation is L'Oréal's True Match, color is 'Beige Rose'.

You already know that the makeup I'm copying.

You've seen the picture.

I don't have black eyeshadow so that firstly

I'm going to try to do an eyeliner using Pastel's Art Liner Pen, its colors is '01 Black'

By the way, to make this easier for myself, I'll be only doing my right eye.

Yeah, I think it's done.

This is how my eyeliner turned out.

I want to go over on it with H&M's navy eye shadow.

The brush I'm using is by Marionnaud which I probably pronounced wrong.

And this is H&M's eyeshadow called 'Stargazer' which is a glittery and a navy eye shadow.

I guess they made the transition with a dark brown eye shadow but I'll be doing it with navy since I don't own any other color.

My eyelids are gone when my eyes are open.

I guess my eyebrows are too low and well so nice, *sarcasm* it smears like that.

So should I put on more of that to make it appear better..?

By the way yes, I'm starting to cheat.

It will be ruined if I don't use wet wipes.

I'll try to do something wrapping it around ear stick.

The lighting may misleading me right now or not but it seems like my cheat works out.

It helped making my makeup smoother.

I'm gonna try to make it smoother.

I think it's not so bad, well, at least I'm trying to do my best

By the way, this eyeshadow is so beautiful but it falls off so much

or I don't know how to apply it.

That's why I'll be applying this onto the places that it fell off.

I ruined it while I wanted to make it similar to the original, I knew it was gonna happen.

I'm afraid to use a flashlight because I know that I'll be seeing all of my mistakes if I use so.

Unfortunately, this is the best I could do.

I'll apply this, yes, since her eyebrows are bleached and since I can't bleach mine.

I really don't think it's a good thing to do but doing it anyways since I don't have any other option.

I'll clean all of these as soon as I finish shooting the video.

Also foundation, as if I didn't look for trouble.

What the hell am I even doing?

I truly thank you if you are still watching this.

You are being my company of my madness and me being jobless, I love you all.

Let's get on the part that I love the most: Let's apply highlighter.

I'll apply the yellow one of Makeup Revolution London's Rainbow Highlighter using my finger.

My brush is my pinky finger.

I LOVE highlighter, I have a highlighter even though I don't do makeup too often.

I love seeing highlighter on other people too. Her lips are pinkish so that I'll apply something pinkish too.

I don't know which one's color is closer to original's color but I'm gonna try this one to give my lips some color.

The thing that I'm using to give some color is not even a lipstick, it's a balm, what else were we expecting from me?

It's 'Cherry Me' of Maybelline, Baby Lips.

At least I tried and yes it smeared as you can see.

Yes, it's done.

Before it doesn't get any worse...

The lighting is bad, I don't have my glasses on...

That's why I can't see my mistakes clearly but I think I'd be a happier person if I don't see them anyways.

Lemme show it like this.

It was the "makeup" I made just for fun.

I don't know, I hope it was a bit different

I wanted to do something different than I'd normally do on my channel.

I hope you won't take it seriously, criticise it and so that there won't be any heartbreaking / offensive situation going on.

I TRULY thank you for watching this time.

So glad that Final Cut Pro has an option to make videos faster.

See you in the videos that actually makes sense, take care, goodbye!

For more infomation >> I Tried to Recreate A Makeup Look I Saw on Instagram 🎨💄👁 - Duration: 7:02.

-------------------------------------------

İnstagram Takipçi Hilesi /Sınırsız/%100/ 2018-2019 - Duration: 3:16.

For more infomation >> İnstagram Takipçi Hilesi /Sınırsız/%100/ 2018-2019 - Duration: 3:16.

-------------------------------------------

TOP 10 INSTAGRAM (20/8 - 26/8) | SNKRVN - Duration: 1:10.

For more infomation >> TOP 10 INSTAGRAM (20/8 - 26/8) | SNKRVN - Duration: 1:10.

-------------------------------------------

How Get Free Instagram Likes and Followers Fast 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

Good Morning, Good Morning everyone.

Do you want to get more Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube Likes.

It is the best video for you.

Today, we learn how to get free Facebook, Instagram and YouTube likes and subscribes very quickly.

While watching video you can learn it.

You should register.

I registered, so I enter the website by my account

If you register by given link in description. You can get 500 coins free.

It is the best tricky video get likes.

Click to subscribe an bell icon.

For watching our daily videos.

You can exchange Facebook likes to Instagram likes and followers,

Now you should write Instagram account username.

Ok, I entered by Instagram account name which I need followers.

Goodbye. Subcribe to our channel and click to bell icon.

For more infomation >> How Get Free Instagram Likes and Followers Fast 2018 - Duration: 3:48.

-------------------------------------------

INSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİLERİM SİM'İMİ SEÇİYOR! - Duration: 14:37.

For more infomation >> INSTAGRAM TAKİPÇİLERİM SİM'İMİ SEÇİYOR! - Duration: 14:37.

-------------------------------------------

20180827 小田えりな (AKB48 チーム8) Instagram Live - カラオケ配信 - Duration: 38:43.

For more infomation >> 20180827 小田えりな (AKB48 チーム8) Instagram Live - カラオケ配信 - Duration: 38:43.

-------------------------------------------

Belen Rodriguez senza freni su Instagram: lo scatto osé fa impazzire i fan (FOTO) - Duration: 4:04.

For more infomation >> Belen Rodriguez senza freni su Instagram: lo scatto osé fa impazzire i fan (FOTO) - Duration: 4:04.

-------------------------------------------

Better Business Bureau: Scams on Instagram - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Better Business Bureau: Scams on Instagram - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

TOP TRENDING MAKEUP VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM 💝 | BEST MAKEUP TUTORIALS - Duration: 8:07.

For more infomation >> TOP TRENDING MAKEUP VIDEOS ON INSTAGRAM 💝 | BEST MAKEUP TUTORIALS - Duration: 8:07.

-------------------------------------------

Instagram User Locks Dog In Turning Washing Machine To Get More Followers!? - Duration: 2:55.

Some of us dog lovers like Instagram, we either

look at dogs or post our own adorable dogs, or in some cases both, but, we never do what

this Instagram user did, surely it's obvious why people have reacted to it?

The Instagram user filmed herself putting her dog into a washing machine, it seems in

an attempt to get more followers.

To us, it really does seem counterintuitive, who in their right mind could do something

like this, because we can not understand it, at all!

From Argentina, Tamaro Rotman posted the video of herself putting her dog into the washing

machine, you can see the poor doggies face pushed up against the door glass…

The little doggie, the innocent party in this, is a West Highland White Terrier and seems

really quite stressed but the whole thing and desperately wants to get out of the awful

moving prison.

He is desperately trying to find a way out of the machine the more he frantically tried

the more the drum spins, banging and smacking his legs against the fins of the drum, he

can hardly stand.

Tamaro even added a survey to the video, she raised the question:

People commented and condemned what she had done in the video, saying it was 'stupid'

many said she should be punished for animal mistreatment.

Tamaro deleted her Instagram account following the many comments she received, but then reopened

it with a picture of her two dogs, see below: She commented that she treats her dog as if

he were her 'own son', and also said that the machine was never turned on, no at all,

like in some way it makes it better?

We live in a society where nothing is measured, not what we say, or what we do, or how we

act.

If we continue like this we are going to end up destroying everything."

"I thought that deactivating Instagram or blocking people would help, but given that

I haven't stopped receiving aggressive threats wishing death and rape on me, the best thing

to do is to talk and clarify some things."

"I have a dog named Cuco, I love him with all my heart and those who know me know that

well.

Man spiked boss's drink with semen because he disagreed with her management style 'I

give him my entire life and more."

"Yesterday I uploaded a story of him inside the washing machine which MANY people misinterpreted;

it's fine, you do not know me, it happens."

The dog was not in there for longer than 10 seconds, keeping in mind that the washing

machine was TURNED OFF."

She also says that the video was cut and that there was more to the video, that made the

whole incident not so bad and in a better context, but that does not change what we

see in this video…

"I understand that maybe some of you found it shocking, but that was not my intention.

Neither me nor Cuco felt th

For more infomation >> Instagram User Locks Dog In Turning Washing Machine To Get More Followers!? - Duration: 2:55.

-------------------------------------------

Kinga Rusin rozczochrana i bez makijażu. Ładna? [INSTAGRAM] - Duration: 3:01.

Kinga Rusin pracuje w telewizji od ponad 20 lat. Niemal od początku kariery zachwyca widzów swoją dziewczęcą urodą, której nie traci nawet pomimo upływu czasu

Obecnie wyglądem czaruje głównie na ekranie, prowadząc "Dzień dobry TVN" oraz "Agent Gwiazdy"

Zdjęcia dziennikarki cieszą się za to popularnością na Instagramie, na którym Kinga Rusin regularnie dzieli się z fanami swoim życiem

Kinga Rusin "bez makijażu, bez uczesanych włosów" Ostatnio wyjechała na wakacje z ukochanym

Nawet na wyjeździe nie mogła oprzeć się zrobieniu sobie kilku zdjęć, na których pokazała się w całkowicie naturalnej odsłonie

Jak sama podkreśla w opisie do fotek, pozowała "bez makijażu, bez uczesanych włosów, bez stylistów, bez specjalnego oświetlenia, bez scenografii, bez profesjonalnego aparatu"

"Mimo wszystko takie zdjęcia lubię najbardziej. Może dlatego, że ten kto je robi widzi mnie inaczej niż wszyscy" - zastanawia się Kinga Rusin w opisie do fotki

Oczywiście, po kilku zachęcających zdjęciach Kinga Rusin nie mogła nie zareklamować własnych produktów kosmetycznych, dzięki którym wygląda tak zachwycająco

"Wprowadź jak najwcześniej naturalną pielęgnację i nie rób w niej żadnych przerw! (

) Skóra w każdym wieku potrzebuje przynajmniej oczyszczenia, nawilżenia i ochrony" - czytamy

Dziennikarka jest najlepszą reklamą swoich produktów. Rzeczywiście, pomimo upływu lat wygląda zjawiskowo, i to bez makijażu! Zobacz też:

For more infomation >> Kinga Rusin rozczochrana i bez makijażu. Ładna? [INSTAGRAM] - Duration: 3:01.

-------------------------------------------

Eric Decker reveals Instagram post on NFL retirement | Heavy.com - Duration: 2:19.

Eric Decker reveals Instagram post on NFL retirement | Heavy.com

The Patriots are adding a receiver before the preseason gets underway.

Longtime NFL wide receiver Eric Decker opted to call it a career and retire from the NFL on Sunday.

While Decker joined the New England Patriots this offseason, it seemed like he was a long shot to make the team's final roster. The 31-year-old wideout played 111 career games, totaling 439 receptions for 5,816 yards and 53 touchdowns.

His retirement announcement came in a strong statement released on Instagram.

  A post shared by Eric Decker (@ericdecker) on Aug 26, 2018 at 12:09pm PDT.

Decker reeled off 1,000-plus yard receiving seasons in three of four years from 2012 to 2015, including a superb two-year stretch with the Denver Broncos in 2012 and 2013.

Over that span, he totaled 172 catches for over 2,350 yards and 24 touchdowns.

Decker signed with the New York Jets after starting his career in Denver, and then played one season with the Tennessee Titans prior to signing with the Patriots this offseason.

It's unknown what the future holds for the talented pass-catcher, who dealt with multiple injuries throughout his career.

At the very least, he seems content with the decision to hang up his cleats.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét