Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - The Spectre ] [ Lyrics ] #Neisan #Nightcore - Duration: 2:41.
Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
CiNo - CODAX PURP (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:34.
For more infomation >> CiNo - CODAX PURP (Official Music Video) - Duration: 3:34. -------------------------------------------
Relaxing Piano Music: Romantic Music, Instrumental Music, Stress Relief, Relaxing Music - Duration: 2:00:39.
Thanks you for watching video!!!
-------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - Titanium + Alone ] [ Lyrics ] #Neisan #Nightcore - Duration: 2:27.
Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
Chill Out Mix by Drop G Best Of Deep House Sessions Music 2018 Summer Special Sunset Mix 2018 - Duration: 1:00:41.
SUBSCRIBED NOW
-------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - Ievan Pollka VS NS ] [ Creative Commons ] [ Lyrics ] #Neisan #Nightcore - Duration: 3:52.
Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
MEDITATION MUSIC - 30 MINUTE CHAKRA DRONE WITH SOFT RETURN ALARM - SACRAL CHAKRA HEALING - Duration: 30:25.
Please Subscribe! Namaste.
-------------------------------------------
Deiviby - Milianos ♪ (Music Vídeo) - Duration: 3:39.
For more infomation >> Deiviby - Milianos ♪ (Music Vídeo) - Duration: 3:39. -------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - Windfire ] [ Creative Commons ] [ Lyrics ] #Neisan #Nightcore - Duration: 5:14.
Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
Seamos Felices - Bilobay Music - (Prod By STEVEN SIENGE) - Duration: 3:46.
For more infomation >> Seamos Felices - Bilobay Music - (Prod By STEVEN SIENGE) - Duration: 3:46. -------------------------------------------
Amazing People//Funny with Music of 2018 Collection! #4 - Duration: 10:26.
For more infomation >> Amazing People//Funny with Music of 2018 Collection! #4 - Duration: 10:26. -------------------------------------------
Hip Hop Artist Destiny Roberts Empowers Youth Through Music - Duration: 4:56.
- I'm Destiny Roberts
and I am an artist, musician and entrepreneur.
Oh, do you need me to turn off the AC?
- [Man] Oh, yeah.
♪ Can't nobody do it like me ♪
♪ I'll be all over from the land to the sea ♪
- I make music just 'cause I come from a family
of musicians and it was kinda something
that was embedded within the household.
My brother had his own studio set up in his room,
so since I was young, before I guess, around the age
of 10 was when I started getting into doing music
and it was just something that my family did.
So, I kind of had that naturally,
like I had a want to do music and make music.
♪ Whoa, thought I was done with the madness, ♪
♪ make you believe in some magic ♪
♪ I be like poof and I'm gone. Then, I'm back to the moon ♪
♪ I'm so pumpin' I'm out of this planet ♪
♪ But so down to Earth Yeah I am out of this Earth ♪
♪ Yeah I am so on this Earth ♪
♪ If you do not get it, really I cannot explain ♪
♪ Yeah we're just given our birth yeah ♪
♪ Taken up, blastin' up. Holla what you want ♪
♪ I don't start the front. I eat blow to blow ♪
♪ They go butt to blunt ♪
♪ I be like the high, escalate to my ♪
♪ Moon melanin mami comin' ... ♪
I use my music to express myself and to just
let all the things that's inside of me come out.
'Cause I feel like everyone has greatness inside of them
but they have to kind of dig it out.
So I feel like with music, that's one way that I can dig
all of that kind of creative things inside of me out.
It's at the, are you at the Cabooze?
(laughing)
Working on a little something but,
I'll be there kind of soonish.
Don't kill me, the doors supposed to open at 8:00.
I am performing, I don't, I go on like around 11:00.
Man, y'all some on time ass people.
Usually people don't
- I hate you
- People don't usually come on time.
(mumbling)
I look at music as seeds that you plant in peoples lives.
And, so like, I try to use that
to plant positive seeds in peoples lives.
So I try to encourage people.
I try to empower people and remind them of who they are.
Celebration
- [Student] We hope to see you there.
- Wait, you should
- [Student] What? I'll show you that part.
- You should!
- [Student] All right, cool.
Now we got the bars. Now we gotta get the beat poppin'
- [Destiny] I pretty much teach kids
how to do video and music production.
And at SPNN, I come in on Monday's.
At the end of it is to have this theme song
for this event that they're throwing.
We made the beat, and we wrote the lyrics, and like,
next week I'm gonna come back and then teach them
how to record themselves so they'll actually record.
It gives them an opportunity to look at
possible future careers or get them to see themselves
as something more than what they think they can be
and get them to see their potential.
And it's like, there's so many things
you could do in this world,
this is one thing that you can do.
Like you don't have to live a life where you work a 9-5 job
and you do this and that, and it's just like this routine.
It's just like, me being who I am,
and catering to girls that look like me.
For them to see that their future can be, just full of
opportunities and full of anything they want it to be.
♪Steady yeah, got it I be on think ♪
♪ I got it, only got it 'cause of God ♪
♪ I got a thing, I'm coming ♪
♪ He gave me grace, I gave the best of me ♪
♪ I don't know, I'm feeling like this is my destiny ♪
♪ Kill 'em, that's just how I feel ♪
♪ Working up, just tryna build 'em ♪
♪ Make the mil, I might as well ♪
♪ 'aint stopping over mighty Him ♪
♪ Might just face the light in Him ♪
♪ He got my back, the light of Him ♪
♪ I got my drop and I was sinning ♪
♪ Yeah I got it minus him ♪
♪ Can I get, when I switch it up and be like ♪
♪ Damn girl, what you doing uh huh yeah ♪
♪ That's just how I move, that's just what I do ♪
♪ That's just how I groove, that's just how I get it ♪
♪ And I 'aint stopping til they know my name ♪
♪ Say my name they gonna know my face ♪
♪ And every single time that I'm at the place ♪
♪ I gots no time to work a 9-5 ♪
♪ Uh uh I 'aint about that life ♪
♪ 'cause this little light of mine, I'mma let it shine ♪
♪ I'mma work for me, working for my dreams ♪
♪ Ask me who I'm ... ♪
-------------------------------------------
Anime Mashup Anime Music Compilation Anime Songs #134 - Duration: 10:01.
For more infomation >> Anime Mashup Anime Music Compilation Anime Songs #134 - Duration: 10:01. -------------------------------------------
Like A Boss Funny with Music of 2018 Collection! #3 - Duration: 10:54.
For more infomation >> Like A Boss Funny with Music of 2018 Collection! #3 - Duration: 10:54. -------------------------------------------
Alternative Rock (NEFFEX - Mirror) Non Copyrighted Music - Duration: 2:28.
For more infomation >> Alternative Rock (NEFFEX - Mirror) Non Copyrighted Music - Duration: 2:28. -------------------------------------------
MUSIC GENRE BOOKTAG [cc] - Duration: 13:51.
hey what's up you guys it's steph and today we're here at the musical genre book tag
that I was tagged in oh boy and guess who decided that it would be a
good idea to film this video in long sleeves at the end of summer this gal
I'm gonna die before the video is ending, that's what I'm trying to tell you
anyway I was tagged by Kaitlyn whose channel I
will link in the i icon and description down below you should go check her out
because she's amazing and I love her and I'm so excited to be tagged in a thing
and not just be like oh I like the idea of this I'm gonna jump in
I love being tagged in things don't feel shy to tag these things just let me
know on Twitter or something else cuz sometimes I get backtracked in the book
like the algorithm not the algorithm but like the subscription feed that's what
it's called and I don't always see things and sometimes get tagged in things I
never react to so let me know please I love doing tags and this tag is a
long tag there's 20 questions you can't see if I have a very precarious pile of
books which my dumbass decided to stack the one that I need on top at the very
bottom so this is gonna go swimmingly very long but I'm gonna try and make it
as quick as possible so I should stop talking now because we're probably already a minute in
already and we need to get going number one is pop what
already-established booking would you love to join and me I'm gonna say the
stranger than fanfiction gang because it is a group of a fanfiction writer a
designer like there's all different kinds of queer it's just fun it's
fandom big fandom elements in this hence stranger than fanfiction I feel like I would fit in
though with this group I would love to be their friends and plus they get to meet
their Idol who goes on a road trip with them I mean there's no that's the
number-one fan fiction the fact that it is written in this book I would love to
be a part of it number two is Punk a book under 200 pages and for that I'm
going to be going with a freckled mango a mondo mango collection by the kao
this one is when I got through kickstarter I'm always telling you guys it's just a
collection of comics just little art strips that he's posted
on and off the internet there are some exclusives in this one which is really
cool I believe this is available on Amazon now but I did back to Kickstarter
so I got it signed I got some extra little goodies including a bendy straw
keychain bookmark book plate it's all awesome stuff so I'd recommend checking
this box is fun is heck especially if you love little comics number three is pop punk
transport a character from any book into another and honestly I kind of want to
transport all the characters from 27 hours by tristina wright because she
was outst in the me too movement as being someone who sexually abused and has been
allegedly it's been tossed against her and I feel really bad cuz I preordered this book
I was super excited for this book I got a bit into it before the allegations were
made and I feel like I don't know I already have the book I really enjoy the
story but would be to continue reading it at this point supporting someone who
may have done a bad thing it's very conflicting I really love these
characters they were queer they were cool they were fun and it's just really
conflicting for me to have them written by this author who may not have been a
good person I don't know how to feel and it's something I've kind of been afraid
to talk about on booktube because there's a lot of controversy on twitter
about her and i I just don't know what to do I already have the book I want *trips up on words*
I enjoyed what I read and it's just holding me back from finishing it and
liking it and knowing I can't really review it without that backlash I feel
like there would be backlash if I gave it a good review because of the author so I
really don't know is that stupid? I don't know I'm gonna move out with the tag now
number four is grime a book that deals
with population hierarchy and for that I'm going to go with reign of the Fallen
by Sarah Glen Marsh I'm so excited for the sequel coming out you guys oh my god
although this could work very well as a standalone book I enjoyed the hell out
of it it was so good there is a royalty like there's the king queen Prince
princesses there are necromancer's who are above the peasants but there are peasants
and all that stuff so there's this like the social economic class and all
that crap so this is a really fun book plus dead
people and zombies not really zombies but you know coming back from the dead
it's fun R&B relationship advice a coup- an established couple who may not be the
best for each other is that the right wording who are not compatible and this
one I don't have the book because I have it on Kindle and that is I'm going to
say Meghan and Davin from the Makanza Series McCann's a-- if you watch my book
review you know i don't know how to say pronounce the title of the series the
big thing about their relationship is they're all it's one of those ones where
they're always pushing each other way cuz they can't hurt each other oh my god
I can't hurt you like this one is always pushing the other way one'll show
feels yeah other one be like huh i must be a cold face bitch and not show that
have any emotion it's one of those and although I did enjoy the story that was one
of those things that's like can't you just show some affection for each other
can't you just let things go no you got to keep doing this and you
know but I would say them number six Rap a long book that you just flew
through and for that I'm gonna go with when I have more recent reads pretty
much the last book I read at the point of filming this video and that is it's
kind of funny story by Ned Vizzini this book is 444 pages I read it in
a day on my coastal trip I made a whole vlog about it if you want see me
reading this and talking about this and also seals and jellyfish and sea lions
I'll leave that for you in the icon description down below because that was
so fun except for the bookstore I was really at disappointed at the book store
that I usually rave about that was disappointing but I read this number
seven is metal a misunderstood character that's actually a sweet bean and I'm
going to say Carson Phillips from struck by lightning I he came off as a dick
like he really did but there were things we could like you could feel like what
he was trying to do and I don't know I really enjoyed this book I enjoyed his
character I feel like he was kind of misunderstood because he had this a
little bit of his superiority complex around for the people around him let's
be honest he was kind of dickish but at the same time I feel like he could have
been a sweet bean number eight is melodic hard core a book with beautiful prose and
for that I'm going with a story about music shoes and family by
Dianna Lopez this book it's a retelling of Coco in book form pretty much but it
is absolutely beautiful this is all on the hardcover there's no dust jacket I'm
in love with it and you get inside and there's these beautiful beautiful
illustrations and every chapter head you've got oh yeah you have the Rivera
family tree and every chapter head if I can turn the page has these above it and
it's just so beautiful and then when you get to the parts where you're in the
land of the dead you where is the chapter start it changes up and you see
Miguel instead of Dante is such a beautiful book and cover and story I could cry just talking about it
number 9 is edm a book with a beautiful cover and or a book with a
colorful cover for that and glowing this more happy than not by adam silvera
have I read this book yet no no I havne't has it been on my TBR a long time yes
yes it has I should really read you number eleven is
kpop a manga or comic or whatever written it was originally written in
another language and this one I'm I'm going with another more recent reading
that's Alice in the country of hearts this book such a fun Alice in wonderland
retelling I loved it it was one of my first well it's my only real manga that
I personally own and one of the few that I have read because I want to read more
but this is only the one of the ones I've read and I want to read more
because it's was so fun number 12 is reggae a book celebrating a different
culture or more marginalized characters and this one I'm going with beasts made
of night by Toshi oh oh no Onyebuchi I believe I pronounce that wrong
I apologize so much technically this is a fictional city and everything but it
is a different culture from the one we have here in the US and all that because
it is from a different though fictitious still different country and do I need to
get back into this book yes yes I really do number 13 is death metal yeah a dark
or taboo book and I think the killer book of serial killers is a very good example
of a dark and taboo book because it talks about dark and kind of taboo
things like killing people that's kind of taboo
indie two books with similar
plots or cover and Ned Vizzini has got us covered on
that one because ha covered because both have the kind of head which is strange
this is like really I never noticed it until I was looking at covers for this
thing I never noticed these both have outlines of heads and that's it's just
crazy like my mind was blown while gathering the books for this I was like
whaaaat?
number 15 is what's kind of metal new metal a book that uses more than one
element of storytelling and for that I'm going with Eliza and her monsters
because there is text conversations there are parts where it shows artwork
from her webcomic like here is an example if you can see that on camera
and there's like online chats and it was really fun read a really quick one to
get through and I loved it
mixed media is fun number 16 acoustic strip back a plot
in one sentence school shooting from multiple perspectives and sadly still
very relevant number 17 is emo a book that made you cry or feel all of the
feels and I feel like there's no more appropriate book than one written by the
emo king himself Pete Wentz and that is gray because I definitely felt all
the feels during this book
number 18 is unsigned an indie author or um what
was it an unknown book and for that I'm going to go with an indie author and say
The Lost Children trilogy this is book one forgotten by Krista Street because I
did not know anything about this book it was free on Kindle one day when I was
searching through free Kindle books because I wanted to get back into
reading and here we are there's this trilogy she has written another series
that just ended recently I made a whole video review talking about I'll leave it in the icon
description down below and I really enjoy her writing I think it's really
fun she makes really interesting characters and I think you should check
out Krista Street in case you don't know her she is also part of in a space
anthology so if that interests you at all hey go check her out on Amazon where
you can find all her books and she's helped write
number 19 is dubstep
but this hard to categorize and for this one I'm going with ascending the
boneyard this one I still don't fully comprehend ascending the boneyard I'm
sure there's some big big metaphor a lot of it was just so confusing the read
through all my tabs are still in it from when I did that book talk at the end of
last year I just I don't know man this one it really and I don't know where to
put it because there's this element of fantasy to it there's element of
contemporary to it it's just I there's so many different things going on in it
I just don't know where to categorize it it still makes my head hurt to think
about even though it's such a short book it's so hard to wrap your mind around CG
Watson what I don't understand please help a book that can't be pigeonholed
number 20 switch to genre of a book and explain for that one I'm switching the
genre up to alien abduction files the most startling cases of human alien
contact ever reported by Kathleen McTernan and the reason I'm switching
genres Denis stoner now can you take something seriously when they're
constantly referring to someone as the stoner or the stoners cuz I couldn't I
would turn this into some kind of comedy or some kind of joking thing where every
time you've heard your stoner it's supposed to be laughs not something
you're supposed to take seriously and with a straight face because I couldn't
do it constantly referring to someone as the stoners... the stoner it's hard to be
kept in the reality of the moment so I think turning this into a comedy rather
than the more factual based it's thing is supposed to be I think it would work
better in this book's favor I would have enjoyed it a lot more add some puns man
and some other stories more than just one I was expecting so much more
mini rant aside that's all I've got for you guys today this was a long tag my
camera died during the middle of it although I hope you don't realize
because I cut so much because I don't know how to talk a lot of times
so Jump cuts
now we're at the point where we have to tag people and this is
the point where I don't know who the tag because I don't know who's done this
already I don't know who wants to do this I have absolutely no idea no idea
at all um I'll probably put a poll on Twitter before this video goes live
because I am pre filming a couple things because the future is a unknown the after
math is secondary it's time do it loud do it proud killjoys like some noise! okay
um but anyone I do end up tagging will be in description down below and let
itself probably tag you on Twitter once the video goes live and if you want to
do this tag you most certainly can I hope you have fun with it to find your
twenty books destroy your shelves like I did I'm not looking forward to putting
everything back anyway if you want to see my last video on the channel which I
don't know what it was at this point click that right here another video from
my channel he wants my last tag it was the road so far book tag where I dressed
as Castiel because as you do it'll be right here if you want subscribe my face
of me right here as well as the button down there it can hit the bell icon to be notified
when I post new videos on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays and that's all
I've got for you guys today I hope you have a lovely day / night and rock on
-------------------------------------------
iZCALLi – My Climb. My Music. - Duration: 2:57.
The band started in 2005, it was originally an acoustic trio.
The idea was just to you know, put our music out there.
I think, definitely my inspiration for creating music
is just, you know, that feeling that I get about
being able to encapsulate, a moment in time
for whatever it may be: a good feeling, a bad feeling
being able to share with people.
Music is the place where people can get lost
so, that they can experience themselves,
I think that's the big motivating factor.
"Esa Velocidad", is really inspired by you know, friends of mine
that, you know, go through different difficult things that
sometimes they tell me their stories and I'm sitting there listening to
what's the best way that I can help them to slow things down
the things come at you so quickly you don't know how to react
sometimes you feel like running away from things
you know, everybody can relate to that once in a while.
Being relevant I think that's one of the key things because I think we do have a
message to deliver, culturally speaking to both sides: English and in Spanish
and, bridging that gap between those cultures, I think it's part of what our music does
and we're so proud of that.
But this is the most integrated band in Denver
and that mountain is what gave us the opportunity to create that bridge
between cultures.
I think what keeps us hungry is just the energy that the crowd
continues to give us, when you have that exchange of energy that still continues
to happen I think you still on to something.
Partnering with the brands like Coors Light is,
definitely humbling for us, you know, it's such a it's a brand
that has a huge name definitely in Colorado.
Being from Colorado definitely gives us that, an added edge
you know, as metaphor you know the mountain we continue to climb
that we haven't reached the top and, hopefully we never will
just being able to continue to climb and that climb is I think the
satisfaction that we get.
What we're trying to do here is bridge cultures,
bring people together and,
have people enjoy music that's what it's about.
-------------------------------------------
Mone Mone | Imran Mahmud | New 2019 | Bangla New Song | Lk music video - Duration: 3:56.
For more infomation >> Mone Mone | Imran Mahmud | New 2019 | Bangla New Song | Lk music video - Duration: 3:56. -------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - Galaxica ] #Neisan #Nightcore - Duration: 4:14.
Thank's
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét