-------------------------------------------
SOM DO CÉU (AO VIVO) | Bruno Gusmão | fhop music - Duration: 4:46.
For more infomation >> SOM DO CÉU (AO VIVO) | Bruno Gusmão | fhop music - Duration: 4:46. -------------------------------------------
[ Nightcore Music - Highscore ] - Duration: 3:49.
Thank's For Watching
-------------------------------------------
Alma Despida - Imperium Feat. TH (Music Video) 2018 - Duration: 5:15.
For more infomation >> Alma Despida - Imperium Feat. TH (Music Video) 2018 - Duration: 5:15. -------------------------------------------
The Hitman's Bodyguard | Black Betty | Spiderbait (Music Video) - Duration: 3:49.
I don't give a fuck about all of that.
You fucked up..
when you shoot my bodyguard.
Who?
-------------------------------------------
seungkwan getting mad at vernon for 1 minute with wii music - Duration: 1:35.
We got lost in the woods!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I said stop.
Hehehe.
Seriously.
(Hansol laughing his ass off lmfao)
I told Vernon not to scare me but he keeps on doing it anyways.
Come closer.
It's on. It's on. Ready, start!
Don't go far away!
I'm scared Seungkwan.
Everyone! We're lost in the woods!
Where are we?
I'm scared.
Everyone!
What do we do?
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
*IN PAIN*
(This bitch.)
Woah. Hey hey hey!
Hey Vernon, don't go far away!
Can you guess where we are?
*proceeds to move around*
NO!
VERNON!
LISTEN TO ME.
You should follow me then.
It's fine. Do you want me to turn it on?
G hOsTTT!
AHH-
I said STOP!
I said stop~
"Seungkwan, why do you look so thinner?"
Do I?
Do l look thinner?
*turns on lights*
Stop it!
Don't do that with the flashlight.
Wahh!
My arms
HURT.
Next time, we'll prepare wires on the stage.
*IN DEEP PAIN*
*laughs it off*
(This bitch istg)
(Fight me kid.)
Hey, hey, hey, hey, HEY!
Ver- VerKwan is real.
REAL!
-------------------------------------------
Bolte Bolte Cholte Cholte I New Video Music Album I Imran Mahmud I Tanjil Tisha I KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:44.
For more infomation >> Bolte Bolte Cholte Cholte I New Video Music Album I Imran Mahmud I Tanjil Tisha I KHULNA MUSIC TV - Duration: 3:44. -------------------------------------------
Western+Music: The Plainsman/Gary Cooper- Une Aventure de Buffalo Bill - Duration: 3:34.
For more infomation >> Western+Music: The Plainsman/Gary Cooper- Une Aventure de Buffalo Bill - Duration: 3:34. -------------------------------------------
Sunday Afternoon Music: Best 3 Hours of Sunday Afternoon Music Playlist relaxing chill - Duration: 3:12:14.
Title: Sunday Afternoon Music: Best 3 Hours of Sunday Afternoon Music Playlist relaxing chill
-------------------------------------------
Very sad techno music 🌊 No copyright music 🌊 Push buttons! :-) - Duration: 2:50.
Sad techno music for you! This is outstanding no copyright music.
-------------------------------------------
My Heart Will Go On - Titanic - Piano Tutorial - Celine Dion - Sheet Music (Synthesia) - Duration: 4:37.
For more infomation >> My Heart Will Go On - Titanic - Piano Tutorial - Celine Dion - Sheet Music (Synthesia) - Duration: 4:37. -------------------------------------------
Jazz Music: Best of Jazz Music Playlist 2018 and Jazz Music Playlist Youtube - Duration: 3:28:10.
Title: Jazz Music: Best of Jazz Music Playlist 2018 and Jazz Music Playlist Youtube
-------------------------------------------
【Music】Haku Dance Uchiage Hanabi - DAOKO × 米津玄師『打上花火 - Duration: 4:23.
I can still remember the shore we saw that day...
The words we wrote in the sand... the sight of you as you turned away.
The waves ebb and flow across my feet, carrying something away.
In the evening calm, twilight alone passes me by.
We watched fireworks blooming in a flash of light.
Surely this summer is far from over,
And has unraveled our uncertain hearts, tying them together.
I wanted this night to go on forever.
I wonder how many times I'll be able to watch the same fireworks as you.
What can I do for the sake of your smiling face?
Feeling hurt, feeling happy... repetitive waves and regularities.
Uneasiness and the sound of the evening's last train.
Again and again, I'll put it into words, and call to you.
Seeking the pause between waves, I'll try once again...
So that you'll never have to feel sad again.
A light that seemed it might disappear if we let out a gasp
Surely remained within our hearts.
A warm future we felt when we reached out our hands
Was secretly watching us.
Fireworks, in flash of light
Bloomed in the night
They bloomed in the night
And disappeared silently
Don't let go (Don't go away)
Just a little longer
Let us stay like this
Just a little longer
I can still remember the shore we saw that day...
The words we wrote in the sand... the sight of you as you turned away.
We watched fireworks blooming in a flash of light.
Surely this summer is far from over,
And has unraveled our uncertain hearts, tying them together.
I wanted this night to go on forever.
-------------------------------------------
RDGP Muzik - No More (Oficial Music Video) - Duration: 4:43.
For more infomation >> RDGP Muzik - No More (Oficial Music Video) - Duration: 4:43. -------------------------------------------
Azeri Bass Music-(Maşında Dinlənəcək Music) 2018 YeNi - Duration: 2:57.
For more infomation >> Azeri Bass Music-(Maşında Dinlənəcək Music) 2018 YeNi - Duration: 2:57. -------------------------------------------
Trạm Dừng Chân - Kimmese , Đen | Music MV - Duration: 4:52.
For more infomation >> Trạm Dừng Chân - Kimmese , Đen | Music MV - Duration: 4:52. -------------------------------------------
Modern Christmas Songs 2019 - Best Upbeat Christmas Music Playlist 2019 - Duration: 1:54:14.
For more infomation >> Modern Christmas Songs 2019 - Best Upbeat Christmas Music Playlist 2019 - Duration: 1:54:14. -------------------------------------------
Like A Boss funny with music of 2018 Collection! #2 - Duration: 5:24.
For more infomation >> Like A Boss funny with music of 2018 Collection! #2 - Duration: 5:24. -------------------------------------------
[FNaF SFM | Short] "Our Little Horror Story" by Aviators [Epic Trailer Music Mash-up] - Duration: 0:25.
Five nights left to find you
One last thing to tend to
You'll fear what I can do
But you'll never run
Ghosts warn of my actions
But I'm the main attraction
You'll bring my satisfaction
Our little horror story's just begun
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét