Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily do Jul 28 2017

Hi guys! How are you?

I'm Carito

welcome one more Thursday to this channel

today I'm going to do something

that you've been asking me on my

Instagram messages and is about

what do I carry on my backpack

when I'm going to train or skating

and well I will tell you that I have

2 backpacks one that's smaller and

I use it for doing a roller route or when

I'm going to be few time on my training

and there's other that I use

when I'm going to be more time outside

or while traveling and I have more things

so like and subscribe to this channel

to let me know that you're liking these kind

of videos and let's begin

Ok, in this backpack that is the small one

I always carry one cone line even though

I'm going to do a roller route it doesn't matter

because you can find a good place where you

can do Slalom so let's be prepared,

also I carry my allen keys that are for

my frame and wheels, a marker, my wallet,

this sunglasses if it sunny well, I carry my sunglasses,

I also put on my glasses to see because honestly

I don't see well, I don't use them while recording

because it reflects and it doesn't look well

but I always use glasses,

my special socks for roller skating too,

this little bag

where I always put tissues, body cream, perfume,

home keys,

I also take mymusic player and headphones

my cell phone

and of course my roller skates

I add a water bottle and ready!

We're prepared to go skating

Now in this backpack that is bigger

and I normally use it when I'm

more time outside or traveling,

I put 3 cone lines

that are for Freestyle Slalom measurments

50cm, 80cm and 120cm,

a sweater or jacket for stretching after training,

the socks that I specially use for skating,

this little bag which I already told you that

I have hair bands and

lipstick and stuff like that,

my cell phone, the wallet,

my music player, headphones, my allen keys

for frame and wheels,

my glasses for being able to see and sunglasses too

in case I'm going early and there's sun,

this marker that I use for placing correctly

the cone lines,

my pen,

home keys,

water bottle

and of course my roller skates,

this backpack varies a lot

because sometimes I carry a measuring tape for

placing well the measurement of the cones,

my cell phone charger,

a book, a map,

I don't know, it depends a lot of

where I'm going

and done!

This is what I normally carry on my backpack

Well guys this is all for today,

hope you like it a lot this video,

give it like and subscribe to the channel

also comment what other kind of videos

would you like to watch here

and remember that

I have Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

that I left them to you at the end of this video

see you next Thursday!

For more infomation >> ¿Qué llevo en mi mochila? / What do I carry in my backpack? - Duration: 3:45.

-------------------------------------------

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal latest:What do Monaco think? - SPORTS NEWS - Duration: 3:03.

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal latest:What do Monaco think?

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: What is the latest regarding a bid? Arsenal are understood to have failed with two bids so far. And Starsport understands a £45m bid is now in the offing for Lemar.

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: What do Monaco think? While Arsenal are preparing to up their offer to get the France international, Monaco are adament they dont want to sell.

Monaco vice-president Vadim Vasilyev said yesterday: "We have kept all of the key players that we intended to keep. "And I will address speculation relating to the case of Lemar - he is staying with us.

"He is an immense talent and is essential for the team.".

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: Has anything been agreed? While Monaco are stubbornly refusing to accept Arsenals advanced for the winger, its claimed the player is keen on a switch. The Sun report personal terms worth around £90,000-a-week have already been agreed with the 21-year-old.

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: Is he wanted as Alexis Sanchezs replacement? Lemar wants in and Sanchez wants out. Straight swap? Well, apparently not.

The Gunners insist that if Lemar moves the Emirates it wont affect the Chilean. Sanchez is keen to leave but Arsene Wenger says hes not going anywhere.

"The decision has been made and we will stick to that," Wenger said earlier this month. "The decision is not to sell. "I can only reiterate what I have said before (he will not be sold).".

Thomas Lemar to Arsenal: Is he the real deal? Former Gunner Robert Pires certainly thinks so. He rates the Monaco man as one of Frances best players.

For me, Thomas Lemar is one of the best French players there is," he said. "He can play on the left, he can play on the right, he can score goals and he can make assists.

Lemar is the kind of player who can make a difference. "He has the right profile to play for Arsenal, definitely. "I hope for him and for Arsenal that it happens..

For more infomation >> Thomas Lemar to Arsenal latest:What do Monaco think? - SPORTS NEWS - Duration: 3:03.

-------------------------------------------

AUTARQUIAS DO HUMOR 28 - Duration: 29:31.

For more infomation >> AUTARQUIAS DO HUMOR 28 - Duration: 29:31.

-------------------------------------------

Things you do not expect to get fat - Duration: 5:01.

Hi I'm Raquel Domínguez www.operacionbikini.es and I'm here today to tell

some things may be you making fat and no, not about

that does not take care of yourself. Want to know which are? They will surprise you, you'll see. You the story.

In your house there is dust? You may be making you fat. Disruptors endocrine, are substances

that they are all around us and we did not know, nor even we see them. But these substances

are chemical compounds, synthetic or natural, which

They are from the dust of our house until we use in hygiene products

body or clean the house. These substances, which can seem

harmless, they are not, because they mimic or interfere with hormones in our body. Y

you know that hormones regulate all. Also weight. To see how

These substances interfere with our body,

Researchers Association American Chemistry, conducted a

study which collected dust houses, what did with that

dust? because they applied on cells fat of mice in the lab, And

what happened? because in most cases, these fat cells evolved

accumulating triglycerides, which are a type of fat. So the conclusion

This scientific group was that the mixture of chemicals, dust with

houses, can favor the accumulation of triglycerides and fatty cells. And the

Exposure to these substances, these endocrine disruptors, can alter the

metabolic health, especially in the children. The alcohol. I've already counted more times

alcohol is a pump calories.

Here I have talked further about it, but is that besides being a calorie bomb,

makes us lose control and that we can lead to eating so

control. And you know what will be the consequence right? because if you eat so

uncontrolled, surely you will not be eating

vegetables and healthy stuff. Rather you will

taking energy dense foods and little healthy.

So if you regularly drink alcohol usual, the

You can be the key for which You're getting fat. And what about the

tobacco? Life've heard that if you leave

smoking're going to get fat but what about truth to this? Is it real or just

it is a myth? Unfortunately it is not a myth.

A study conducted by Researchers at the University of

Santiago de Compostela, here in Spain, found as nicotine acts on

an enzyme called AMPK and some areas of the brain reaches

leave completely KO enzymes. when this occurs eat less and spend more

Energy. And if that action disappears increases less appetite and burns fat.

So yes, quitting smoking can do you gain a little weight, although that

is a price to pay very, very, very, very small for all

benefits you will bring. The best are obvious benefits in terms

health, which will improve considerably, but not only that

It will also improve the appearance of the skin, hair, nails ...

so now. Stop smoking. The temperature can cause fatten? Can

It seems strange to ask this question, but The truth is that the temperature does influence

on your weight. According to a study in the United Kingdom,

the researchers were able to establish a relationship between the temperature

many homes and weight. Specifically researchers

They tested as if our body I was constantly in temperatures

comfortable for body, that may influence the way in which

the body uses energy. How you You can imagine if our body is in

a comfortable temperature is reduced need to generate heat itself

body and that affects their ability to long term. Let's see,

This does not mean you're home in the cold, no.

But neither it has to be in the middle of winter at home in suspenders.

If we put the heating a couple of degrees lower the problem is over. How about? What not

you could even imagine that some of these things may be affecting your weight?

Curious right? And do you know any most curious thing else that can we

make fat? if you know cuéntamela in the comments. And in today's video

I greet Estrella Martín, Marcopolo Ambriz and Carmen Machuca. Hi guys.

I hope my video today you liked, if You think you can help someone else

Please share it, and if you want you salutations in one of my next videos

Tell me in the comments. I already I'm waiting on the next. Bye bye

For more infomation >> Things you do not expect to get fat - Duration: 5:01.

-------------------------------------------

Super Spy Doom [The Super Spy mod for Doom] - Duration: 6:03.

Note that the mod is still very early WIP. It needs

many enhancements, especially in gameplay balancing.

I'll give an IDFA here to show all the weapons right away and fuck all.

The primary melee attacks recover health and their altfires activate their bullet times.

I liked this initiative. The Super Spy is an old game that deserved to be revisited,

and, so far, what has been done here is really cool, with engaging and fast paced gameplay.

Used version: Super Spy Doom 0.5 BGM: Andrew Hulshult Mapset: Maps of Chaos

For more infomation >> Super Spy Doom [The Super Spy mod for Doom] - Duration: 6:03.

-------------------------------------------

Jornal da EPTV: Veja o encerramento do dia 26/07/17 |EPTV Central| - Duration: 0:58.

For more infomation >> Jornal da EPTV: Veja o encerramento do dia 26/07/17 |EPTV Central| - Duration: 0:58.

-------------------------------------------

MXM (BRANDNEW BOYS) (엠엑스엠) - I Just Do (Audio) [Good Day] - Duration: 3:52.

RE-UPLOADED DUE TO THE PREVIOUS AUDIO BEING EXTREMELY QUIET

For more infomation >> MXM (BRANDNEW BOYS) (엠엑스엠) - I Just Do (Audio) [Good Day] - Duration: 3:52.

-------------------------------------------

"Do What They Don't Want You To Do" Episode #1 - Duration: 2:38.

For more infomation >> "Do What They Don't Want You To Do" Episode #1 - Duration: 2:38.

-------------------------------------------

VOCÊ CONHECE O CLUBE PINHEIROS? Imagens de DRONE por Helena - a Mulher Do Drone! - Duration: 2:07.

For more infomation >> VOCÊ CONHECE O CLUBE PINHEIROS? Imagens de DRONE por Helena - a Mulher Do Drone! - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A TRAVEL? + NEWS (Travel Packing) [SUB ENG] - Duration: 3:11.

Ehy Guys! Welcome back in an another video

In this video I'll give you a news

and I'll show how to pack for a travel

So if you don't care about the news skip the video at 0:58

I'll go to Japan for one month

I'll go with GOGONIHON

A free service for foreign students who want to learn japanese in Japan

I'll do the summer course

for one month

Don't worry! I've just do some video

I'll publish it on August. On Thursday

At 2:00 pm (Italy Time Zone)

I've also created a Facebook Page

called Genius in Japan

Where I'll publish everything I'll do in Japan

If you are interested

I put the link down below

So I leave you, I hope you enjoyed!

Byeeee!

For more infomation >> WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR A TRAVEL? + NEWS (Travel Packing) [SUB ENG] - Duration: 3:11.

-------------------------------------------

What to Do If You Don't Feel Motivated - Duration: 2:18.

I want to talk to you today about what you need to do when you don't feel motivated.

You know, one of those days you wake up, you go,

"I'm just going to lay here in bed. I don't feel like doing anything."

"I just don't feel like I want to be effective today."

I'm telling you, it's those days that separate people who accomplish things

from people who don't.

When you wake up in the morning, the birds are chirping, you feel great, you feel like taking on the world...

Those are the days you know anyone can go get after it.

But when it's raining and you don't feel good,

those are the days that you have to find the energy to attack the day.

That separates you from the other people.

Look, I hate to say it, but winning and succeeding is competitive.

Life is competitive.

Everybody doesn't get a trophy.

That's not how it works.

And it's your ability to get up and get moving.

I tell people all the time, I believe one of the greatest success traits you can have

is to get your tail out of bed early and get moving.

If it's just to get up and read and get your mind right for the day.

So you've got to get up early, show up early.

I always believed in Vince Lombardi time.

On time is 15 minutes early for an appointment.

Get there, get after it, attack the day, make things happen.

Most people wait for things to happen. Winners make things happen.

This is John Addison, leadership editor of SUCCESS magazine,

with Real Talk for your day.

For more infomation >> What to Do If You Don't Feel Motivated - Duration: 2:18.

-------------------------------------------

BREAKING: Trump's Powerful "God" Message Infuriates Liberals - Do You Agree? - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> BREAKING: Trump's Powerful "God" Message Infuriates Liberals - Do You Agree? - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Vídeo do homem aranha | hulk vs homem aranha | video infantil - Duration: 7:30.

For more infomation >> Vídeo do homem aranha | hulk vs homem aranha | video infantil - Duration: 7:30.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | Previsão do Tempo - 28 de Julho de 2017 - Duration: 1:14.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | Previsão do Tempo - 28 de Julho de 2017 - Duration: 1:14.

-------------------------------------------

Lack of Motivation? Increase Motivation - How to be Motivated to do anything! - Duration: 5:22.

I'll start my diet tomorrow … no really I will.

Ninh explains - Increase motivation - How to be motivated to do anything!

It's perfectly normal to lack motivation from time to time.

We humans are programmed to find the easiest and stress free way of doing things.

But sometimes, ding this leads up to doing absolutely nothing!

Don't believe me … take a look around you.

There are fat people who have been trying to 'lose weight' for years.

There are ugly people who avoid basic personal hygiene.

There lazy people living in their own filth, because they can't be bothered tidying up.

Are all these people idiots?

The answer is no … they've just learned to think in a demotivated way.

Wait, what?

Let me explain.

Throughout my videos, you've probably noticed the thought cycle that I've been teaching.

Thoughts influence feelings, which influence feelings (or emotions), which influence behaviours.

In the case of motivation – we can add 'attitude' to the bottom.

So thoughts, influence feelings or emotions, which influence attitude, which influences

your behaviour.

Now, someone who isn't motivated to do anything is going through this exact thought process,

and we'll use this guy as an example.

Now this guys is probably thinking that "I want to lose weight and go on a diet", but

he's also feeling that "junk food tastes better than real food".

And because of that, his attitude is like 'ahh, I'll start my diet tomorrow' and

his behaviour is eating all this crap.

People who are lacking in motivation are following this exact thought process.

So have a look at what you're demotivated to do … and see if this sounds familiar.

You'll probably find that it does!

So how do you become motivated then?

If you haven't already guessed, it's all about changing these two … thoughts and

feelings.

And these two have to completely agree with each other, because they are ever conflict

or if they contradict each other, it's usually the feelings and emotions that win through.

And if you're thinking negatively or feeling that you can't be bothered, that's going to

win over your thought process, and if affects the rest of the cycle.

So change these two, make sure that these two agree with each other.

With thoughts and feelings, you'll need to formulate an attitude, which will then change

your behaviours.

I want to lose weight, I'd feel a lot better if didn't eat this stuff.

So I don't want to be putting this crap in my body anymore, so I'm going to not eat

that anymore, and I'm probably going to exercise instead.

This is the general process that you need to go to in order to motivate yourself to

do anything.

You can fool your mind into thinking that you can do absolutely anything … and you

can.

You just got to know how your mind works, before you make it do things that you want

it to.

Great, so I can now be motivated to do anything i want!

Hold on there hotshot, sometimes that's not enough to get you to be motivated to do

stuff.

There's a few other things that might help you forge a mind that is motivated to do anything.

Why do you want to do it?

Find your 'why'.

What's your why?

Why do you want to do it.

Find your why, and motivation becomes a lot easier.

Change your beliefs.

Some people believe that whatever they're trying to achieve is not possible.

Or they think I can't do it, I'm no good at it.

well, if you keep thinking like that you will limit yourself.

So if you come across these thoughts in your head, start changing those beliefs.

Start changing what you believe in.

You're a human being after all, you are allowed to change our mind.

Make life easier for yourself.

It's easier to go on a diet if your house isn't filled with junk food.

It's easier to take care of your appearance if you've got the right products next to you.

If you make it easier to do things, chances are that it'll be less difficult, and you

will actually do them.

Have decent goals and see progress.

If it's not important for you to achieve or if it's too easy, you won't be motivated

to do it.

Aim high, have lofty goals – but make sure that they are achievable.

Nothing is as demotivating as pouring heart and soul and putting in effort and seeing

absolutely no results.

So make sure that you acknowledge your progress and reward yourself for a job well done.

Preferably not with that, especially if you're on a diet.

If you have found this video at all helpful, please like share and subscribe.

Download my free eBook on my website here, follow me on social media there and if you've

got any questions or comments, let me know in the comments section below.

Ninh Ly - www.ninh.co.uk - @NinhLyUK

For more infomation >> Lack of Motivation? Increase Motivation - How to be Motivated to do anything! - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Freebie Friday: Free things to do this weekend in Valley - Duration: 1:30.

For more infomation >> Freebie Friday: Free things to do this weekend in Valley - Duration: 1:30.

-------------------------------------------

TJ Aparecida | Fique por dentro do que vai acontecer no JUMI - Juventude em Missão - - Duration: 4:50.

For more infomation >> TJ Aparecida | Fique por dentro do que vai acontecer no JUMI - Juventude em Missão - - Duration: 4:50.

-------------------------------------------

Mini Senoia Tour: The Do's & Don'ts - Duration: 8:34.

Make sure to stop by The Woodbury Shoppe to get your tour guide of the town

Oh, you're vid- (laughing)

We're stealing somebody's golf cart, but guess what? They can (beep)

DON'T go into the cafe and make Sam, the manager, feel awkward

because he hates that. (whispers) But do it anyway.

You're not doing it already?

(Off Camera) Yup.

Sam: Hi.

Well, you can't use it now.

Make sure you go around and see all the sights.

This is the place where Merle was filmed in season three.

Nic & Norman's. DUH!

You gotta go there.

And when you do they have Terrapin beer on tap.

Like, Blood Orange and a new Lucille.

Aaaand, we sell their stuff; not their beer, but

like this awesome slap koozie and t-shirts

So, obviously every body won't like have a chauffeur

and a guided, you know, golf cart tour...look at mine.

He is suuuuper cool.

But, you can get one of these.

Just for our sights in town.

Can you see it?

Do you recognize this?

Milton's lab.

Season 3.

It's here...in Senoia.

Probably one of our most asked questions is,

"How long will it take me to get to Alexandria?"

And we always ask,

"How long does it take you to walk a quarter of a mile?"

Cuz...

It's right down the HILL!

Alexandria

The Wall.

Couple of things you want to keep in mind though...

You can't go in the Alexandria safe zone, but you can get

a groooovy Tervis.

Take it home. Say, "I've been there, man!"

Or a...

or A SHIRT!

"Don't get caught..."

What's it say?

Help me!

(Off Camera): "Don't get caught outside The Wall. Senoia, Georgia."

Melissa: Hey!

Uhhh...

Senior...

Driver...

See if you can find Carl's pudding house.

Senior: I think it's right over here.

Melissa: Oh.

Oh!

Wow!

That map really works good.

Hey!

Fun fact:

When Carl was sitting there eating the pudding,

the hands coming out of the window

to get him, the walker hands, those were actually just crew members.

Melissa: You can stop by the libraryyyy

and these pooooonds.

There may or may not be an alligator in here.

Uh, did we name that alligator?

Oh, by the way

That is not the library.

Don't ask about that.

Melissa: Yeah, I'm telling you guys, if you come into town

don't try to break in there, because it's...

protected by Grimes - Dixon.

Melissa: Hi, flying feathered friend.

What do you recommend?

Got any do's or don'ts?

What is a must see?

Don't poop on the sidewalk?

Okay! That's good. Good tip!

Melissa: That there, is my big library.

That...

It actually...

it definitely is.

Are we on? Oh!

Another superrrrrr frequently asked question is,

"Where do I stay if I'm from out of town?"

I would say, hotels, uh, Newnan, Peachtree City,

but check this out!

Y'all...

You can stay here. It's on vacation rental by owner.

I'll add a link later.

AND, it is Chandler Riggs parents house.

I am not KIDDING YOU!

It's awesome! It's beautiful inside. It's got fan art

that Chandler's got over the years.

It's really cool.

Really cool. Check it out.

Melissa: What thuuuuh?

Don't get so far off the beaten path that

you find one of these like this around.

Senior: Oh, that's not a train. What the...

Melissa: Um, excuse me?

You are not a train.

False!

AMC donated this park to the town.

They are awesome and we love AMC being around.

And, guess what?

Senoy.

Where it all happens.

Undisputed, that we have

the safest, coolest, sweetest little town.

And we have the best police.

But, don't mess with them.

Leave em' alone.

Melissa: Okaaay. A couple more on the way back to the store.

This is the bridge, uh, this has been used a lot.

Fried Green Tomatoes.

A bunch of part of The Walking Dead, which you'll

have to take a tour to find out all the deets.

This is the Fried Green Tomatoe house.

So, basically...

...

Melissa: Some of you guys haven't been here since 2014

Umm...

Guess what?

Senoy...has another street!

Tons of new shops

And this is

during season three this was called, Woodbury Coffee & Cafe

It's still just as delicious as it was then.

Oh, absolutely. You can get inked up-

have a permanent reminder of your trip.

If you're here, you will probably get grabbed up into Snapchat pictures

And you can, and then you'll be on our story and theeeen

What?!

I don't know. I'm tired.

Senior: Daryl's Bike.

Daryl.

Senior: three

two

one...

DO come in here and pick up Michonne's sword, but

don't try to take it through security on the way home.

Melissa: And if you DOO...open...

...right now if you spend 75 bucks,

you get a freeEEeeEEee

Killin' It shirt.

I'm getting ready to go back into the cafe.

Let's see if they scatter like flies when the camer comes near.

So, I realized earlier I forgot to mention where you can get a tour.

And, I just happen to walk in, back into the cafe, and guess what?

Colin: Wha? Melissa: Hi!

Alright...what's up with the ear things and the-

Just go with it.

Melissa: I have been giving people a tour of the town

tell me about this.

Colin: So, we are Atlanta movie tours (laughts)

The eyes are killing me!

We are Atlanta Movie Tours and we do a three hour bus tour.

Uh, as well as a walking tour here of Senoy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday's.

But, the bus tours are fantastic.

Air conditioning bus. You can go to AtlantaMovieTours.com

And you can find us right there and all the information that you need on that.

And in fact, if you put in my name for a discount code at the end-

COLIN

All capital letters, you will uh, you'll get a little discount on your ticket pricing.

Colin: (laughing) This is killing me! Melissa: Are you going to look like that on the tour?

Yes. This is exactly what I'm going to look like on the tour.

He loves us.

For more infomation >> Mini Senoia Tour: The Do's & Don'ts - Duration: 8:34.

-------------------------------------------

WHAT GAMES DO YOU WANT ME TO PLAY? [Poll] - Duration: 1:13.

Hey there lords and ladies.

I've got some let's play announcements to come in the near future, but for now I

wanted to run this question by you.

If I were to let's play any of these games on the channel, which would you actually want

to watch?

First up is finishing my LP of TellTale Game's Batman.

I previously did an LP of its first episode and had a lot of fun with it.

It's similar to the Walking Dead games, but with Batman and his supporting cast.

Oh, and no zombies.

Then there's season 3 of The Walking Dead.

Again, I have LP'd the first two seasons of this and I'd love to continue my adventures

in this world.

I've stayed far away from spoilers, so I have no idea what the season is about.

Next is Pajama Sam 3.

These are some of my favorite childhood games and you all seem to love watching me play,

so vote for this if you want to see me play more of this game series.

Or vote for Sakura Fantasy if you're a bit of a perv who likes boobs.

Because that's what this video game is.

It apparently involves some yuri?

I'd be playing the all ages version because Youtube wouldn't allow nudity.

This one is more of a joke option, but I'll play it if the votes are in the majority.

Anyway, those are your options.

I don't promise I WILL play any of these, but I've toyed around with the idea.

Let me know your thoughts on these games in the comments.

Would love to hear what you want to see me play.

Take care.

For more infomation >> WHAT GAMES DO YOU WANT ME TO PLAY? [Poll] - Duration: 1:13.

-------------------------------------------

Do goals count as points in the Emirates Cup, what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on - Duration: 2:52.

Do goals count as points in the Emirates Cup, and what TV channel is Arsenal's yearly tournament on?

AFTER a year hiatus, the Emirates Cup is back this weekend. And unlike other pre-season friendly tournaments, goals=points.

The Gunners will hope they can hang onto star man Alexis Sanchez despite rumours of a move to PSG. Do goals count as points in the Emirates Cup?.

The short answer is yes. According to the Arsenal website, the competition rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

A statement on the Gunners website reads: "Teams will be awarded three points for a win and one point for a draw. The competition also rewards attacking play, with teams being awarded one point for each goal they score.

"In addition, shots on target will be taken into account and will be used to decide the tournament winners if teams are level on points and goal difference, with the winning team being presented with the Emirates Cup trophy after the second match on Sunday, July 30.

Arsenals infamous mascot, Gunnersaurus. What are the Emirates Cup fixtures?. Saturday July 29th – RB Leipzig vs Sevilla FC (2pm), Arsenal vs SL Benfica (4. 20pm). Sunday July 30th – RB Leipzig vs SL Benfica (2pm), Arsenal vs Sevilla FC (4. 20pm).

RB Leipzigs danger man Timo Werner starring for Germany in the Confederations Cup. What TV channel is it on?.

The Emirates cup will be played on free-to-air channel Quest, available on Freeview channel 37, Sky 144 and Virgin Media 172.   New Arsenal man Alexandre Lacazette shows his scoring prowess in training.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét