Thứ Sáu, 28 tháng 7, 2017

Youtube daily can't sleep Jul 28 2017

Wargamers, Painters, and Hobbyists alike, Welcome!

My name is Nick Copper, with WAAAGames, and this is both an intro and a mantra for anyone

interested in getting into painting miniatures.

Anyone Can Paint.

It doesn't matter if you have a dissability, got an F in Art class, or have no creative

bones in your body.

As long as you can put paint onto a paintbrush, take that brush and brush across a model,

you can paint high quality miniatures.

It may take a long time to learn, and it may be very frustrating at first.

Trust me, I understand.

I'm not at the level I want to be at, and when I get to that level, I'm going to want

to be better, that's human nature.

But if you stick with it, listen to the advice of people who have done it before, and find

what works for you, I guarantee you, that you can get there.

Anyone Can Paint.

This is why I'm making a series of videos that shows you from the very beginning how

to paint a model.

I'll show you what you need and how to use it, I'll give you quick tips and tricks to

take your painting from a level one to a level ten.

These tips were a god send for me when I first started painting my models, and they went

from this to this in the matter of a few weeks.

So if you haven't already, feel free to join the community below to subscribe.

Each week will be a new video and a new chance to learn.

If you already know the basics, drop into the comments and leave tips that I forget.

And if you're frustrated and I didn't explain something correctly, go into the comments

and I'll be sure to do my best to help you, or see that somebody else does, who knows

the answer.

Remember, Anyone Can Paint, and if you're having fun, you're doing it right.

Thanks for watching.

For more infomation >> Anyone Can Paint - A Mantra for Painters - Duration: 2:11.

-------------------------------------------

Ep. 3: The Can't-Miss Gems of Harlem | Fluffy's Hot Spots - Duration: 1:45.

This season on Fluffy's Food Adventures,

we hit some pretty awesome cities,

one of them being Harlem, New York.

Harlem has all kinds of culture and interesting vibes,

great food. So many cool things about it.

Anyway, these are some places that we wanted to check out

that we didn't have enough time to,

but it doesn't mean you shouldn't.

So here they go.

Starting off with Dyckman Basketball Court.

That's right you guys, back in the day,

any time future NBA stars wanted to get a place to get going,

they would go to a place called Ruckers located there.

This has new become the new Ruckers.

It's basically where everybody goes to, you know,

work out their crafts without getting shot in the process.

It's pretty cool! You might wanna check it out,

(white girl voice) it's safe now.

The world-famous Apollo Theater.

That's right, if you don't know about the Apollo Theater,

it's been there for a really long time

and it was one of those make you or break you type places.

I myself had the opportunity to perform there,

so let me tell you right now,

it's something you want to check out.

This place has been the starting point for so many artists

and it has a lot of history.

It's not your regular theater, it's the Apollo Theater.

Now let's talk about some food.

Let's talk about a place called Taco Mix.

That's right you guys,

of course they're gonna make the Mexicans talk about tacos

in Harlem 'cause they found a spot.

They had to look long and hard,

but they did find a good spot, and you wanna check it out.

You get a little bit of flavor,

a little bit of sabor, if you will.

They love it when you speak Spanish like that,

so check it out! Taco Mix.

Let 'em know Fluffy sent ya.

Well there you have it for Harlem.

If you get a chance to check out some of those spots,

you're not gonna be disappointed.

For more infomation >> Ep. 3: The Can't-Miss Gems of Harlem | Fluffy's Hot Spots - Duration: 1:45.

-------------------------------------------

Why Scaramucci can't afford a Failure Friday? - Duration: 7:29.

For more infomation >> Why Scaramucci can't afford a Failure Friday? - Duration: 7:29.

-------------------------------------------

제24강 동사-법조동사 can,could,will,would,must,may,might,should - Duration: 3:24.

For more infomation >> 제24강 동사-법조동사 can,could,will,would,must,may,might,should - Duration: 3:24.

-------------------------------------------

How can you easily block text messages on iPhone from an unknown number - Duration: 0:59.

If you don't want to get an sms from an unknown number then what you do is go to this "message"

and select a number from which you don't want to get an SMS.

For example this one.

After that tap on this "i" icon here.

Then tap on this arrow here.

Then select "Block this caller".

Then select 'Block contact".

Now you won't be able to receive any call or an SMS from this number.

For more infomation >> How can you easily block text messages on iPhone from an unknown number - Duration: 0:59.

-------------------------------------------

CAN MEN BE FEMINISTS? | Mais Magenta by Dani Cruz - Duration: 8:56.

Hi everyone, my name is Dani Cruz, this is the Mais Magenta channel and today I will answer to that one

question what you always do: can men be feminists?

Before answering this subject more controversial than mashed potatoes in the hot dog, I want

to ask you to go follow me on social media, here are all the

handles for this dialogue that we start here to continue

I'm always there posting stories, always posting on instagram

And I'll also ask you to subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications,

and to like this video, so you value my work and do not miss when I post new videos

Well, people, I get several comments

asking me to talk about men and feminism, several boys who subscribe to the channel and consider themselves

feminists, girls who want to know what's my opinion on this subject

And before I start talking about it I want to say one thing: everything I'm going to say

Here, not only in this video, but in all others, represents my opinion, and

What I think. Obviously I do a lot of research, I read the opinion of others

Feminists before talking in my videos, but I can not say that my opinion

Represents the FEMINIST MOVEMENT, it's just my opinion. Feminists are human beings

Then they think differently. Surely several girls will disagree

with what I say here, and it is not a problem, that's how we create a dialogue

people are different and think different, THAT'S OK.

Well, in my opinion, man can be feminist. And also, they can't. That is, the

the answer to this question is: YES AND NO! I will explain the reason.

Men can and should support feminism. First of all, we will never have a world without

men. Would be easier? Yes. Smell better? Absolutely! But it does not exist and will not exist!

I'm joking but no one is a feminist in order to decimate men

From the face of the earth. Honestly, you think that we want to NEED to fight to end

oppression? The world would be more beautiful, more colorful and easier if everyone

respected people regardless of their gender, sexual orientation and etc. but unfortunately

we have not yet gotten there. The guilt of gender inequality, race

And social, etc., is not only of individuals but it is also structural, that is, it

It's something that comes from above. Sexism is intrinsic in our culture in everything since

always, for many and many years a macho culture has been perpetuated

Sexism of the world is not the fault of a man or another, but of a whole structure.

That doesnt mean that men do not have their share of guilt in their daily attitudes!

Obviously when men are in our

Side of the fight saying that women should be more respected, they should have more rights

And etc, it's easier for everyone

People, seriously, just start filming that bar fight starts down here, dogs

Barking, screaming children my dream is to go live in the middle of nowhere,

I'm going to make videos every day.

What man can not do is to want protagonism in a movement that is not about him.

There are lots of men out there, including in the comments sometimes, wanting to teach to women

What feminism is, or to say that her notion of feminism is wrong, or

Even when she is speaking that she is oppressed, is not really an oppression.

And here she comes with that "ah not all men are like that, I'm a feminist"

This type of attitude is the main reason women do not want men to call themselves

Feminists, because as a privileged group they always find a way to make the subject

about them and feminism is not about men. It's about women!

So we always say that feminism is not about hating men, because it has no

nothing to do with men in the first place! Men has always been very centralized in all

subjects, they always had the preference to talk, people always take seriously

What men say and what the woman talks not so much

In feminism we are fighting for our voice, for our empowerment, for our

Rights then the priority, the place of speech, is the woman's

When the guy is doing this, he does everything what we fight against: silencing a woman

Who wants to show her side of the story, her view of the facts. Sometimes guys do this

because in their heads it's ok, it's not sexism, "I'm just giving my opinion"

But because sexism is so intrinsic in our culture, men are raised to

Think like this, that they always have the right to speak what they want and that it does not

affects the rights of others. This process of deconstruction and understand their privileges

It's a long, painful, and daily process. It goes on forever, every day we

Realize how much our attitudes affect other people, especially 'minorities'. I put

Minority in quotation marks because only the word "minority" is already a way of diminishing these

Blacks, women and so many other "minorities." In other words: man, if you want to support feminism,

First of all: let the women talk! There are people who believe that a

Problem of denomination, even. For man to admit your privileges and put yourself in

His place as a "feminist," he can not be called feminist, but "pro-feminism."

People who call themselves feminists should only be those who feel on the skin

What happens when you are oppressed for the sake of your gender.

I confess that I feel more comfortable saying men are pro-feminist

And not feminists. I think it ends up being a question of denomination and how

We will form the phrase and everything else, but I think what we have to understand is:

Some women do bother with men who call themselves feminists, if there is a

A lot of women who think it's bad, why would a guy will want to do that? So respect

These women too! Because it does not make the slightest difference, it's just a word. To say you are

Feminist or pro feminism is just a word, see? So if some women get bothered

You do not have to do it, no man will die for not being able to speak "ah I'm a feminist"

And have to say "I'm pro feminism". No one is going to die because of it so it bothers

Feminists, just dont do it. The name does not matter so much. What really matters is:

What are you, man, doing to help in the fight for gender equality?

If you want to be active without stealing protagonism, you can start within your circle of friends

Do you know that whatsapp groups where guys are commenting on the girls they picked up,

Sending a photo of them, or your work friend

who keeps saying your female coworkers are hot, finally, men who live with other men and who see

Men being misogynist. What you can do is give talk to them, say

"Hey dude, saying this is not cool, being like this is disrespectful, women do not like this

when we women complain about it, we're, boring, but

When you men speak, other men listen. So that this fight of yours does not happen only

On facebook, or wearing a shirt, it happens inside your circle of friends

And within yourself. May you every day question whether your attitudes are

sexist or not, and admit when they are, and keep it in your head for you

don't do it again. Because every man, everyone, I would say, regardless of gender, everyone

Was already sexist because it is intrinsic in our culture because it is structural,

But it's never too late for us to just stop! Prevent within your circle

Of people who are men, slutshaming,

When the guy is being abusive, and even not being conniving with the abuse. That

dude that you know was abusive, who assaulted women, why are you still friends with him?

Is it an attitude of a feminist man? There are many things that men can do to

To help the feminist struggle so I shared here some ideas for you already to put into practice,

The ideas and opinions about feminism

And the fight of the women, you can leave it to us!

For today, it's just people! I hope you have enjoyed this video! If you like it

Like it down here and do not forget to subscribe to the channel and turn on notifications, etc. etc.

And leave here in the comments what you think about feminist men? Are you a

Pro feminism man, what are you doing in your day to day to strengthen our struggle?

I want to read everything you have to say to me here in the comments!

Kiss and see you next time!

For more infomation >> CAN MEN BE FEMINISTS? | Mais Magenta by Dani Cruz - Duration: 8:56.

-------------------------------------------

This is how easily you can change font in android without rooting - Duration: 1:11.

In order to change the font in your android device go to this "Settings".

Go to "Display" here.

Select "Font".

Now you can see some free fonts available in your android device.

You can select any one of those or else if you want to purchase a new font you can go

to "download fonts".

Then you can see the fonts available here.

You can just purchase any of those fonts.

Then once you have purchased those fonts what you can do is you can go to back and from

here you will see the new font available and then you can select it.

Then select "Done" So, in this way you can change the font on your android device.

For more infomation >> This is how easily you can change font in android without rooting - Duration: 1:11.

-------------------------------------------

Transgender Service Members Can Stay For Now - Duration: 0:30.

For more infomation >> Transgender Service Members Can Stay For Now - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Pes 2017 Türkçe Analig #53 | İtalya Kupa Maçları | Atom Karınca Emre Can - Duration: 33:18.

For more infomation >> Pes 2017 Türkçe Analig #53 | İtalya Kupa Maçları | Atom Karınca Emre Can - Duration: 33:18.

-------------------------------------------

Opinion: Doug Saunders: Can Donald Trump pardon himself? - Duration: 2:44.

For more infomation >> Opinion: Doug Saunders: Can Donald Trump pardon himself? - Duration: 2:44.

-------------------------------------------

Can KESKİN - Kördüğüm (Ft.Ayberk Aksu) - Duration: 3:15.

For more infomation >> Can KESKİN - Kördüğüm (Ft.Ayberk Aksu) - Duration: 3:15.

-------------------------------------------

Do You Like Papayas? You'll Be Surprised What Their Seeds Can Do for You - Duration: 2:53.

Do You Like Papayas?

You�ll Be Surprised What Their Seeds Can Do for You

Papayas are a tropical fruit known the world over for their exquisite, sweet flavor and

multitude of nutrients.

They�re usually eaten once nice and ripe, since they don�t taste very good when still

green.

1.

They improve your intestinal health

Due to their high concentration of digestive enzymes and anti-parasite properties, papaya

seeds are great for encouraging good intestinal health.

They contain carpaine, an alkaloid compound that promotes the expulsion of parasites that

proliferate in the intestines, and prevent infection.

They�re also ideal for your microbial flora because they help keep pH levels stable.

How do I use them?

Grind several dried papaya seeds and add them to a cup of boiling water.

Let sit a few minutes, add honey, and consume two or three times a day.

2.

They help detox your liver Because of how nutritious they are, these

seeds have been used in Eastern medicine for liver detoxification.

Their digestive enzymes, along with their antioxidants, help break down toxins that

accumulate in the tissue.

They�re also a big help in treating hepatic cirrosis and liver stones.

How do I use them?

Consume 5 seeds, fresh or dried, twice a day for a month.

Optionally, you can add them to smoothies or fruit juice.

3.

They protect your kidneys

People at risk of kidney disorders can find help in daily consumption of these little

seeds.

They are anti-inflammatory and contain antioxidants, thus helping clean your urinary system and

kidneys.

This will help prevent infection and kidney failure.

How do I use them?

Chew 6 or 7 papaya seeds 3 times a day.

Complement the seeds with 6 to 8 cups of water a day.

4.

They fight inflammation You may not believe it, but papaya seeds contain

high amounts of natural enzymes that help control inflammation in the tissues of your

body.

Papain and chymopapain work on agents that trigger inflammation, helping to diminish

the severity of disorders such as:

Rhumetoid arthritis Gout

Asthma Osteoarthritis

5.

They help you lose weight

Papaya seeds can be a big help to people trying to lose weight.

Their detoxifying and digestive properties encourage the breakdown of fat that accumulates

in your body.

At the same time, they help optimize your metabolism.

They also help your body prevent a buildup of sugar, something that is key to managing

your weight.

How do I use them?

Grind several papaya seeds and mix into a glass of warm water.

Consume on an empty stomach every day.

For more infomation >> Do You Like Papayas? You'll Be Surprised What Their Seeds Can Do for You - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

These Foods Can Boost Your Metabolism And Help You Lose Weight ! - Duration: 3:31.

Visit Our Website Here : http://bit.ly/2q90Dxh

These Foods Can Boost Your Metabolism And Help You Lose Weight !

Metabolism is a set of life-sustaining transformations in the cells of living organisms that are

responsible for the conversion of food to energy, proteins, lipids, nucleic acids, and

carbs.

When these chemical processes and reactions run properly, the metabolism can burn all

the calories ingested during the day.

It operates at a certain speed, and some of our habits can either speed it up or slow

it down.

Staying fit and drinking plenty of water are the two key aspects that speed up metabolism.

However, there are also some foods you can add to your diet that will boost the metabolic

processes in your body easily and effectively.

Continue reading the article below to see the best foods for your metabolism which can

also improve your overall health.

Integral rice, cereal, and oatmeal

Rice, cereal, and oatmeal can improve your digestion and energy levels as well.

However, in order to benefit from them, you must make sure they're organic and unprocessed.

Spicy foods

Consuming spicy foods often can boost the metabolism by 25%.

Spicy foods contain capsaicin, a substance that boosts the blood flow and improves the

burning of fats.

The best spicy foods for your metabolism are chili, Tabasco, and jalapenos, but make sure

to eat them in moderation as they can damage your intestinal lining when consumed in excess.

Broccoli

Although hated by many, broccoli is one of the best foods for your metabolism.

The vegetable contains a high level of calcium and vitamins A, C and K that can boost different

metabolic processes in the body and help it burn fats more efficiently.

Broccoli also contains fiber and antioxidants that can improve your overall health.

Green tea and coffee

Green tea and coffee contain certain substances that can boost the metabolism, reduce the

blood sugar levels and prevent a variety of diseases and conditions.

Soups

According to recent studies, consuming a broth before meals can reduce appetite and help

you lose weight.

Apples and pears

These fruits can satiate you until your next meal and help you burn fat efficiently.

According to a Brazilian study, people who eat 3 apples a day lose more weight than those

who don't.

Citrus fruits

Citrus fruits such as lemon and grapefruit can speed up your metabolism and significantly

reduce the risk of diabetes.

Spices

Spices such as garlic powder, ginger, mustard seeds and black pepper can also boost your

metabolism and digestion and help you lose weight.

Calcium

According to recent studies, calcium-rich foods can help you burn more calories.

These foods are also highly satiating and will prevent cravings, resulting in a more

powerful fat burner.

Experts suggest consuming low-fat calcium-rich foods such as low-fat milk, yogurt or cheese.

Omega-3 fatty acids

Omega-3s reduce the production of leptin in the blood, a substance that interferes with

proper metabolic processes.

Omega-3s are healthy fats that are required for proper body function.

The best omega-3 rich foods are flaxseeds, olive oil, and nuts.

However, make sure to consume them moderately as they can cause problems despite being healthy.

Thank you For Visiting Our Youtube Chanel Please don't forget to subscribe our channel

Subscribe : http://bit.ly/2rRgSLG

For more infomation >> These Foods Can Boost Your Metabolism And Help You Lose Weight ! - Duration: 3:31.

-------------------------------------------

Reveal Body Contouring can help you get the body you want - Duration: 4:24.

For more infomation >> Reveal Body Contouring can help you get the body you want - Duration: 4:24.

-------------------------------------------

With this shake you can fight diabetes and lose weight by taking it every day in the morning - Duration: 3:02.

Diabetes is a very common condition in our day, if you are a person who has this

or you are overweight, today in todo en salud we will show you how to prepare a

juice that can help you cure diabetes and also help you to disappoint Of one kilos of

more.

The ingredients we will need will be: - 5 kiwis

- 2 bananas - 2 apples

- 2 leaves of cabbage For starters we must wash the ingredients very well,

then take the kiwis and peel them.

We continue with the apples we cut them and extract their seeds.

Now add all the ingredients to the blender with half a liter of water, liquefy until

a homogeneous mixture is obtained.

After the blender can be served and taken, this we should take half in the morning

on an empty stomach and the other half in the afternoon.

This shake is beneficial because:- Kiwis help to regulate blood glucose,

first because they have a glycemic index of 39, this is due to the fiber content

that has which reduces the speed of the entry of sugar in the digestion, this way

the sugar is absorbed More slowly in the blood and energy is

released slower.

In addition the inositol compound it contains can help improve the effect of insulin

on the body.

- Cabbages help maintain a healthy weight because of its high fiber content and its low

caloric value.

Maintaining adequate weight is critical to fighting diabetes.

- Apples contain antioxidants that prevent diabetes and can relieve it,

it also contains dietary fiber and an adequate amount of carbohydrates.

This drink we should take every day, until you notice improvements in your

health, it is advisable to accompany this juice with a balanced diet and

regular exercise in order to enhance their results.

So if you want to improve your diabetes condition or lose weight do not

hesitate to try this Smoothie and tell us what you think.

We hope this video has been useful to you, remember that your opinion is very important,

so please rate, comment and share, and if you have not subscribed yet, s

ubscribe to our daily uploads.

For more infomation >> With this shake you can fight diabetes and lose weight by taking it every day in the morning - Duration: 3:02.

-------------------------------------------

Goalkeeping competition can push each other forward—Simon Mignolet - Duration: 3:18.

Goalkeeping competition can push each other forward—Simon Mignolet

1 goalkeeper Simon Mignolet knows he faces a fight for his place again this year but insists it's a positive for the team.

Every summer it seems one or two players have to prove themselves anew to the manager, with certain positions seemingly up for grabs.

The goalkeeper jersey has been one such role of late, with Mignolet's uneven form over a couple of seasons prompting the signing of Loris Karius soon after Jurgen Klopp's arrival.

Both stoppers rotated for a period in 2016/17, before it was the Belgian whose improvement and consistency won him the No. 1 spot for the middle and final periods of the campaign.

Now Mignolet is having to show his worth all over again, with Karius handed incentives to show improvement and Danny Ward also returning to the club after a tremendous loan spell at Huddersfield Town last season.

Mignolet knows he's in for a battle, but told LiverpoolFC. com that the competition was a major plus point and that each goalkeeper in turn should benefit, including young fourth-choice Kamil Grabara who is on tour with the seniors in Germany.

"Everybody is pushing each other really hard every year," Mignolet stated. "Together with the goalkeeping coach we work hard to push each other and to be in the best shape we can be before the season starts.

"I think we can bounce off each other and push each other forward and I think that's the way forward for every position in the club.

"There's competition for places not only in the goalkeeping department but everybody is pushing really hard to make sure they are ready for when the season starts. The Belgian international also lauded the pre-season preparation work of the club.

"We are in a different environment so it's not always the same like it is in Melwood, so we will see different parts of the world.

"Apart from the training pitch and the hotel we don't manage to go around, but we went to training on a bike and we got to see where we are in the middle of the mountain.

"So I think that's a big bonus for us to be somewhere else, to be together with the squad and get to know all the new players, so all together I think everything is there for us to prepare the best we can.

With Ward and Karius nursing minor strains at present, Mignolet is expected to retain the goalkeeper spot in Germany, with each pre-season game another opportunity to stake his claim to remain first-choice when competitive action gets underway.

For more infomation >> Goalkeeping competition can push each other forward—Simon Mignolet - Duration: 3:18.

-------------------------------------------

You can dig salt from a mine? Wieliczka salt mine! [Battle Trip / 2017.07.28] - Duration: 13:33.

This is popular in Poland.

As a polish man, I like golonka.

It's very popular among men.

They eat this when they watch a soccer game,

have a party or a barbecue.

- It's like Korean pork hock. / - Golonka?

It's very similar to schweinshaxe.

- Schweinshaxe? / - Yes.

It's the best when you eat it with vodka or beer.

You black out.

- It's amazing. / - You mean from being drunk?

You completely black out.

- You relax. / - He means you let go of yourself.

It's good to eat when you drink with your friends.

(Golonka restaurant that's 10 minutes away)

Aren't you tired?

I really like this atmosphere.

It feels really old because of the decoration.

This restaurant looks traditional.

As Przemyslaw recommended,

it has traditional dishes. We need to eat golonka.

- It's similar to pork hock. / - Pork hock?

Should we order a drink that goes well with golonka?

- Beer? / - Should we drink beer?

- Since we had vodka yesterday. / - Should we?

- Yes. / - This is special.

He recommended the special beer.

Special beer?

- The bottom is black... / - Black?

And the top is white. It has two colors.

- Yes. / - The special beer is the best.

When I went to Paris,

I asked them to recommend a drink.

They recommended a special juice.

That cost me $40.

You were persuaded.

- Special menus are expensive. / - What's going on?

What is that? He said it was black and white.

(They didn't know yet)

This is the special drink.

(Special beer)

What is that? What is happening?

Their eyes are going to pop out.

- Look at their reactions. / - So good.

(Its humongous size)

Is this possible?

You have to drink a beer that's bigger than your head?

- Look at this. / - We can't go if we finish this.

We will have to lie down here.

- That's huge. / - It only costs $8.

- $8. / - $8.

But it's so big.

You can't help but drink it.

What has vodka in it?

- This one. / - This one.

- What about this? / - This is white and black beer.

- Is it dark beer? / - This is amazing.

- Should we drink? / - Let's try it out.

This is suddenly making me polite.

Cheers.

(Drinking politely)

It's not bitter.

(She drinks it again since it tastes good)

It hurts my arm a little because it's so heavy.

I really want to drink beer right now.

(Please give me a sip)

(It's not a still frame)

It's heavy but it's really good. How is it?

I really like this sound.

What sound?

There is a vodka glass in that beer.

What is that?

- What is that? / - That's beer and vodka.

A small glass is in there.

- Vodka is in here. / - Is it not bitter?

- No. / - Try this.

This tastes good.

(Switching up)

(They drink again)

Isn't it good?

- This is good. / - It's good.

- I like this better. / - They're different. Drink this.

I like this better.

This is like working out.

- It's golonka. / - The golonka is here.

It's golonka.

It looks cute.

- Is that like pork hock? / - It is.

- It's a traditional Polish dish. / - It is similar.

It really is.

- It was really good. / - It looks similar to pork hock.

- Golonka looks better. / - The outside looks like pastry.

- But the inside is meat. / - It's the skin.

This is cabbage, potato and bacon.

- It costs $8.40? / - Yes. Isn't it really cheap?

- Why is it so cheap? / - That looks really good.

It looks tasty. The smell is really good.

- Should I cut it? / - Can you do it?

- You don't need to cut it. / - It just tears apart.

The difference is whether it has bones or not.

Listen to the sound of the skin.

That looks really good.

Let's go to Poland.

- The skin tastes the best. / - What do we do?

It's like crackers.

It looks really good.

It's crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

- It will melt in your mouth. / - I think this is the sauce.

It was really good.

- Is this mustard? / - It's mustard.

This is so tender.

It's really good.

It's the same meat but it feels

different to Korean pork hocks.

- This is... / - There are no bones.

They already boned it.

- It doesn't have fat. / - I'm really sorry for my team.

But that looks better.

I completely agree with you.

- Completely. / - That looks better.

That looks really good.

It smells like...

Korean chicken soup with rice.

It feels like chicken soup with rice.

You're right. It feels like that.

- Doesn't it? / - It's been boiled for a long time.

I think everyone would enjoy this.

Since we tried schweinshaxe,

we know what you're talking about.

It goes perfectly with beer.

This is potato.

Open it up.

In Korea, bacon is very thin.

What is this?

This is too much.

- It was really good. / - Stop it.

- That's cheating. / - It really is cheating.

(They wrap the stretched cheese around)

(Eyes widen)

It tastes good.

- This needs some beer. / - It's really good.

- Cheers. / - This is amazing.

(Satisfied)

Polish food all look really good.

- We weren't put off by anything. / - That's right.

I need to go to Poland this year.

They are eating more than drinking.

I really like that they are generous with the portion.

This is really good though.

The beer is relatively cheap.

- I calculated it. / - This is 1L.

- It is this big. / - It's only $7.

It's not bad.

It's cheap.

- Drink up. / - Cheers.

(Refreshed)

This tastes good. It's really good.

- This is pretty strong. / - You will get drunk.

We might black out.

Where are we?

If you go to Krakow, there's a mine nearby.

It's amazing.

It's a mine that has a lot of salt.

- A salt mine. / - It started...

In the 13th century.

It's still there. There's a lot of salt there.

If you scrape the walls, you can get salt.

It's very salty.

- It's natural salt. / - What is that?

You need to breathe a lot over there.

It's good for your throat and stomach.

It's really good for females.

Because salt has a lot of minerals.

It's a salt treatment for your skin.

- They always had salt in saunas. / - That's right.

(The Wieliczka Salt Mine is 30 minutes away)

Ta-da. Guess where we are.

We're at the salt mine.

- We're here. Hello. / - Hello.

Hello.

What happened?

- Hello. / - Hello.

(The salt mine guide)

That's not fair.

He caught us off guard.

First, let's go in.

- Is he going to guide us? / - He's going to guide us.

(You should make reservations before visiting)

Let's go.

- So. / - Bo.

Ru.

We are Soboru Tour.

We will start the miner's tour.

That's why we're dressed like this.

Let's start mining salt.

They're also wearing the same outfit.

Why do they look so different from my team?

Stop it.

(All the tour is with a guide)

- Wow. / - So cute.

- They're going underground. / - What floor is it?

- What floor is it? / - It's 57m.

- It said -40 something. / - It's 57m underground.

(Finally, they arrive)

This is the first floor underground.

The salt mine is made up of 9 floors underground.

Is it a total of nine floors underground?

- Is this the highest level? / - Yes.

There are 300m more under this.

- It's really big. / - It's amazing.

Do you have to go down further?

There are two courses.

There's a tourist course and a miner's course.

- The miner's course. / - We chose the miner's.

We had to wear that outfit to do the miner's course.

(They have to enter here)

It's really dark.

I think it will be a little scary.

- It looks like it'll be cool there. / - It is cool.

Aren't you scared?

I'm not scared.

Let's go then.

Let's go.

(They start bravely)

Watch your step.

We are like a children excavation team.

A children excavation team.

(They divide the space to maintain the humidity)

It's really dark.

If we don't have this...

We won't be able to see anything.

It'd be totally dark.

This really looks like a mine.

Something is shining.

Isn't it? Look at the wood.

- That's salt. / - The salt crystals are shining.

(Amazed)

I can see it.

That's salt.

Why does this place have salt?

Does it form there?

It's crystal salt.

They call it crystals.

It's really shiny.

- It's really pretty. / - They look like jewels.

Is that really salt?

- It's so pretty. / - It's amazing.

These are salt icicles.

- Salt icicles. / - Salt icicles.

(Drip)

- It's salt water. / - Water is dropping from the salt.

Look. Water is formed.

- Eat it. / - I guess salt is formed there.

- It's salty. / - It's too salty.

It's too salty. It feels like drinking from a salt pond.

It's that salty.

It's very fresh though.

It's really salty.

I want to have some more.

- I'll just put some on my skin. / - Must be tasty.

It's really soft.

They're using it on their skin like a sauna.

(They walk further and arrive)

(At an old wagon and a shovel)

They're going to make you work.

They were there for a tour.

(They scream)

It's really heavy.

They're just pretending and calling it a tour.

- You're experiencing life. / - That's right.

Do you really have to do that?

(They break up the rock salt that they collected)

I just thought of this

but I think it's really good marketing.

This isn't a variety show.

Do it harder. Do it more.

He wants you to do it harder.

How do you break this?

What are you doing? Are you breaking rock salt?

- Rock salt. / - It's a rock.

I'm not going home. I'm going to do this.

How do you break this?

(She swings with all her might)

You broke it.

She broke it.

She has quite the personality.

That's quite amazing.

We give as much as you can break.

You can take the pieces with you.

- Really? / - You can take the salt with you.

She picked the big piece.

She picked the big piece.

(I broke this)

Do you just take it?

He gave me the salt.

For more infomation >> You can dig salt from a mine? Wieliczka salt mine! [Battle Trip / 2017.07.28] - Duration: 13:33.

-------------------------------------------

(Eng subs) Japanese TV show: Can they cry within 1 minute? - Duration: 21:17.

Heeey!

Director: Tamura Kenji (comedian)

Are you guys nervous?

Director, sorry, you started way too suddenly...

First off, what are you planning? We'd sort of like an explanation about this...

We're going to create a 5-person drama scene.

You guys will be police officers.

Your senior police officer will be shot by the criminal and die. Then you 5 will come in.

Wait, so we're rookies... junior officers?

Juniors. Why would you rookies play the senpai?

What? What kind of...

So our senpai dies...

Dies. You guys come in. Then cry. That's it.

Cry?

Cry.

Within 1 minute!

Ugh, I don't know. That seems...

1 minute is a bit...

Oh, so Arashi's the kind of group that gives up before they even try?

Woah, woah, that's a bit...

Maybe I should stop buying your CDs.

No, no, no. That's not it.

So then, for today's drama, we'll have the five take part in this crying challenge.

Will they be able to successfully cry within 1 minute, one after another?

And the famous actress who will be playing their senior will be this person.

Okay, sensei, please do!

Good morning.

Haruna Kondo (comedian)

When someone says "Good morning" to you, you should say "Good morning" back to them, right?!

Good morning.

These are basics in the entertainment industry.

When you mentioned a famous actress, who might you be talking about...?

Right here. She's already come.

No, first of all, she's wearing two pairs of glasses...

Today, you might be acting as a police officer, but you don't need that.

Oh, well I'm so sorry!

Wait, no, no, no...

Has the order been decided?

The order has already been decided.

Ah, should I tell you?

Ah, then...

Okay, first up: Galaxy (he won the Galaxy award in Japan)

He's not Galaxy. He did win the award though.

Second: The Devil (He acted in the Japanese drama, Maou/Devil)

Leader.

Then third: Quiz Show (He acted in the Japanese drama, The Quiz Show)

Using the titles... Well, thank you.

Fourth: Zoo (He's part of the variety show, Genius Shimura Zoo)

Zoo... Is that so?

And lastly: Smile (He acted in the Japanese drama, Smile). That's you.

"That's you"...

He's the only one with the name "Zoo". That's a bit...

Wouldn't it be good if you could cry by thinking about a chimpanzee or something?

Chimpanzee... Okay, I'll think of that. Got it.

So our senpai will die here, and then...

She'll be dead, right? What will happen before that?

I'll already be dead.

Your eyes will be closed, right?

Galaxy, what are you saying? The eyes can also stay open when someone dies.

Yeah, but we'd like her eyes to be closed... right?

Don't interfere with my acting.

Ah, we're sorry.

We wouldn't dare. We wouldn't dare.

These rookies...

We're sorry.

When you enter the scene, she'll already be dead.

But we will be shooting a scene before that.

We're doing it without any cuts. It needs to all be done in one take.

Okay, let's get ready.

Okay!

Let's go!

Too much jibber-jabber, seriously.

People will say you're too arrogant!

That's right.

That's what happens in the entertainment world.

So scary!

Director!

Yeah?

What's our line again?

"Senpai, why did you have to die?"

Well, you can do whatever you want.

So half-assed!

I'm not nitpicky with that kind of thing.

Senpai, after you're shot, we can go in right?

That's right.

Once we open the door, the 1 minute starts?

Once you guys come through, it starts.

When we open the door?

It's not after we say our line, it's after we open the door right?

When you open it...

I'm not staff, you know!

We're sorry.

You're really grilling me here.

We were just wondering if you knew.

I only know my part!

Okay, let's see it!

Ready, action!

Damn! Where did the criminal go?

What a reaction...

You're kidding, right?

What the hell is this?!

There's no way we can cry at that!

What... the hell... is this?

Senpai, why did you have to die?

Senpai...

You can do it, you can do it.

Go, go!

Cut!

What the hell are you doing?

But her stomach was showing!

Isn't this impossible?

Too short!

But it seemed like you were going to be able to do it just now.

As soon as you entered, you were already smirking!

That's not it! This person's terrible, right?

Yeah, that was terrible.

What was so terrible?

Her stomach's terrible.

My stomach's terrible?

At the very least, we'd like it to be covered.

Yeah.

In that case, if Sylvester Stallone dies with his stomach showing, would you say the same thing?

"Mr. Stallone, your stomach's showing a bit..."

Would you be able to say that?

No, we wouldn't.

But you just said it to Haruna-san.

Well it's just that if she could do it a bit more peacefully... that'd be nice.

But if you get shot, there's no way you can die peacefully.

That's right, but...

It's painful!

If she could just not show it like that...

And have blood oozing out...

Oh, we're gonna do that with CG.

But you said we're not editing it...

We're not editing it, but we'll do CG.

It's going to be 90% CG.

90%?!

Decide the order that you'll go in however you'd like.

Is it okay if we change it a bit?

Go ahead.

Let's do this with an easy-going feel.

How about we do it Gracie-like?

Just do what you'd like.

So, the first challenger Ninomiya will now be placed at the end. This is the new order.

Ready?

Yes.

Haru-san, we're sorry, but please take care of this!

Okay, let's finish it with this one!

Yes, let's finish it.

Ready, action!

Where did the criminal go?!

You're kidding me...

What is this?

You have to be kidding me.

I can't be shot like this!

And it's still showing.

He's smiling a bit.

Senpai, why did you have to die?

It feels like he can do it.

Cut!

That was so close!

That was good, Leader!

What a great performance!

Didn't he cry just now?

Didn't it look like it was about to fall?

Yeah, it did! Why didn't you squeeze your eyes shut?

Her stomach was like... (moving up and down)

Like Totoro?

I was thinking, "Ah, she's still alive."

Ah, so you guys would talk back like this?

Unbelievable.

No, we're not talking back!

What is this, some new kind of KY? (KY = people who don't know how to read the atmosphere)

Come on, please.

Sorry. Please let us do it one more time.

You guys better not think you can just use your faces to clear the 1 minute!

Sorry.

Let's do it, seriously.

This better be the last one.

I have other plans.

We understand, but can we ask that you hold off on those plans so that we can create a good scene?

Please.

I'm going for a meal ("me-shi") with Nakao no Akira-ch--

It's "shi-me", right? (She was supposed to say the word backwards, a long running gag in Japan)

"Shi-me"

That was totally normal.

Please don't just stop talking suddenly when you realize you made a mistake.

What's taking us so long, seriously?

We won't be able to go home.

Is everything okay?

This is pretty bad.

Director, let's do it!

Let's finish it with this one!

Ready, action!

Where's the criminal?!

Don't screw around!

Sho-chan, you can do it.

Senpai...

Why did you have to die?

Fall, fall...

There it is.

Senpai, why did you have to die?!

Cut!

But Aiba-kun did cry.

He cried.

Director, didn't he cry just now?

Don't take this so lightly!

We wanted more...

Ugh, this is tough.

If you have any ideas, let me know.

How about, you know, eyedrops...

Well, if that's what you want.

I'm going to put this on the Internet.

Director!

We don't want to use something fake like that.

Maybe if she could face this way... just an idea though.

I understand, so I just face this way right?

I'll hide my stomach, I'll stop breathing.

Please die for real.

I'll actually die then.

I'll die!

Then we'll resuscitate you.

Yes. After the five have cried, please resuscitate me right away.

She'll be in a state of apparent death.

Please let us do it one more time.

Okay.

Sorry.

I'll trust what you said.

Yes.

You're Arashi, right? (Arashi means "storm")

That might be your name now, but I can change it you know.

What will it become?

"A slight breeze"

Let's light it up, Arashi!

Yes. Got it.

The atmosphere's gotten a bit bad...

Feeling good, feeling good.

Alright then, let's dooooo~ it!

We don't need that kind of director...

Do this seriously!

We have been doing it seriously! Quiz Show cried.

It's good that one of you cried, but it won't do if the other four don't cry after!

"Friends" hasn't even done it once.

"Friends"?!

It's "Smile"!

Oh, "Smile".

It's "Smile", god damn it.

Sorry.

So what??

She's your senpai!

It's not "Friends".

You're able to smile because you have friends, right?!

That's true, but...

It's the same thing!

Are you ready?

Though it sounds like you're having fun.

Let's go.

Please show us the real Arashi.

Got it.

We can't make any more excuses...

The cornered Arashi will finally show their true acting skills!

Ready, action!

Where's the criminal?

Where are you hiding?!

Senpai...

Why did this happen?

Senpai...

Why did you have to die?

For more infomation >> (Eng subs) Japanese TV show: Can they cry within 1 minute? - Duration: 21:17.

-------------------------------------------

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good - Duration: 12:18.

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good

For more infomation >> Vayne Montage #14 - You Can't Stop A Vayne Good - Duration: 12:18.

-------------------------------------------

Top 5 Kitchen Tools I Can't Live Without ~ Noreen's Top 5 ~ Essential Prep Tools ~ Noreen's Kitchen - Duration: 8:12.

Hi, everyone. I'm Noreen and welcome to my kitchen and today

I have my top 5 kitchen tools that I can't live without plus a bonus. Let's go see what this list is all about

Ok I just wanted to do a really quick video about my top 5

Kitchen tools which ended up turning into my top 6 because there's something else that I do use on a regular

Basis that I cannot live without so at the top of my list is you guessed it my Rada

Cooks knife this is the standard

I believe this is an 8 inch long cook's knife and I absolutely love it

I use this every single day, and I can't live without it

This is my go-to knife for just about everything if I could only have one knife this would be the knife I would choose

The next thing that I use every single day nearly someone in my house reaches for this every day because this thing is in our

dishwasher

Every single day, this is called a fish slice, or fish spatula and we call it a fish slice

But the funny there's a funny story about this

I didn't have one I never had one before and I'll let Rick tell you the rest

we went christmas shopping for you, and we're trying to find stuff for your Christmas stocking, so

we said okay right grab it

it is the best spatula for turning eggs if you all like over easy eggs

It is it is extremely thin and now the thing is that they make these in metal and in plastic

And this is the only one I've ever had and it is the only one that I have now

this is yellow plastic kitchenaid at one point my entire kitchen was yellow kitchenaid and

we've kind of

Gotten away from that

But in any case this this one still hangs out and is a well-loved utensil in my kitchen

Like I say someone reaches for this every single day Micah when she makes the quesadilla

She uses this when we make eggs for breakfast we use it

Why use it to flip just anything over on a frying pan?

simply because it's so easy to get underneath and if you are moving like

a fillet a fish

This is the best thing to use because it's so thin and it's flexible and you won't break whatever it is. You're flipping

The next thing is my Rada Handi Stir . I

use this nearly every single day any time they need to mix something up really quick if I'm beating some pegs, or if I'm

Mixing up a cake or whatever I love to use this thing to

Incorporate liquids together it's very very feels good in your hand

And I'm telling you what this is better than a standard whisk because of the way that it's built

Simply because you get more surface area and more whisking

Action so things whisk up a lot more quickly, and I just love it. I have three of these in

my

utensil

jar, and I absolutely love them and sometimes I do use more than one at a time if I'm having a busy day in the

kitchen the next thing is

Definitely my tried-And-true

Swing-Away, and you'll see that's the name right there the swing-away

made in the USA

Hand-cranked can opener I grew up with one of these in my kitchen drawer, and so did Rick right?

These are the best can openers ever I?

personally am not a fan of the electric can opener I

Know that there are a lot of people out there who have accessibility issues

Maybe they have arthritis or they have they just can't use a hand a manual can opener

But if you are able to use a can opener do yourself a favor

Do not balk at the price these are seven eight nine dollars, but they will last you a lifetime

I kid you not and remember the old prepper role if you have

Two you have one and if you have one you have none

So I have two of these in my kitchen drawer, and they get used on a regular basis

And we have a couple extra ones put away in case something happens. I've never had one of these break

They are built to last and they are tried and true

And I love them so if you're looking for a good can opener this is the one that you

And then my next thing are these little tongs now

I have all kinds of tongs right I have metal tongs

I have coated tongs, and they're regular size, but then I have these little tongs alright these little tongs

You're gonna laugh. I do we use them constantly I have this configuration

I have one that looks like it has two little spoons on the end

And I usually use that one to pull my hard-boiled eggs out of the pressure cooker

I have one that looks like it's like spaghetti tones. I have another one that looks like it has two spatulas on it

It's really great for like flipping the grilled cheese, and these things are so cool. I got these

particular set at

Hobby Lobby they have these seasonally in different colors, and they're about 2 bucks a pair, and I absolutely love them

They really are they we use them for everything and then the last thing is these?

Cutting mats, you see me use these all the time these rate of cutting meds there are little

heavy-Duty plastic mats, and I use them down on my

my board that I use over my sink and I

Love them. I reach for these every single day several times a day

They run through the dishwasher beautifully, and I'm telling you what for as often as we use them

They don't look terrible, but they are well used they don't really stain that badly

But they always come very clean and and throw them in the dishwasher

and they get nice and disinfected and

They come in at two sizes the small and the large one

And I think that the small ones come in

Two 2-pack or three to a pack and the large ones just come one in a pack, but they're awesome

And I I couldn't live without them

I can't live with any without any of these tools including the board that I use over my sink

So that's I guess that's really seven things. I can't live without in my kitchen every single day, but um not to worry

What I can't learn about you either I

I guess I'll keep you

if you're interested in any of these items

I will leave links down below to where you can get them and

You can check them out and if you feel that you have a need for these in your kitchen

But they might make your life a little bit easier then go ahead and check them out and add them to your collection

Sometimes it's really good to go through what we have

Purged the things that we've collected that we're not using and keep the things that we really use on a regular

basis Last week Heather came to visit me and

Before she came. I did a full purge and clean-out of my my kitchen utensils

And I did a deep clean on my kitchen, and I'm telling you

I got rid of a lot of stuff

And you know what I don't even miss it but these things I would definitely miss so I hope you enjoyed

this list video of the top

Seven things that I can't live without in my kitchen

I hope that you'll check out the links below if you are interested in any of those items

I want to thank you for joining me today if you found this video helpful

Please consider giving me a thumbs up if you are new to my videos

Welcome

It's so great to have you here if you liked the video please consider hitting the subscribe button

And if you're already a member of the noreen's kitchen family please remember to hit the bell

Notification button because we don't want any of you to miss out on all the real food for real people

Real easy recipes that we present all the time right here from our youtube channel and straight from our kitchen

I hope that you enjoyed our top seven list of kitchen things. I can't live it out until next time I'll see you

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét