Thứ Sáu, 22 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily bit Sep 22 2017

hi guys so sue - Liam welcome welcome back to my channel today I'm going to be

doing a little bit of a different video I also haven't done the video like this

in quite some time I thought that I would do this video today because I was

feeling it and I just thought it was kind of like a throwback to the older

videos I used to make I haven't made a fangirl related reaction video in quite

some time and I just thought that it would be fun to do this one as some of

you may know Harry Styles kicked off his solo tour last night when

I'm filming this but a few days ago when that when you guys will be watching this

one of those songs is just a little bit of your heart which is by Ariana Grande

but Harry actually wrote the song if you did not know also if you did not know I

absolutely love Ariana Grande she's like one of my favorite people in the whole

entire world I've been a fan of her since the beginning so and obviously I

absolutely love Harry so when I found out that he wrote the song for her it

absolutely made me love it even more than I already did it's actually one of

my favorite songs by Ariana ever I just never expected to hear him actually sing

the song himself and kind of take his own spin on it for how he would sing it

for himself I have not watched any full videos of

the song I've only seen one 30-second clip video this morning when I found out

that that was on the setlist and that he actually sang that I'm going to go ahead

and pull it up on my computer and we're gonna watch it together

and basically see my reaction and I don't really know what this video is

going to be very enjoyable or if anybody cares but sometimes I make reaction

videos and I go wow this is so dumb and then everybody else loves it and we all

fangirl together so let's just get to watching okay let's go I don't think I'm

ready for this

I'm so sad I don't have tickets this year storage

this version like this is perfectly happy I get all that sounds of evil

and love this sounds so good I'm like I don't know this is good I'm like

actually fresh that was so good okay I'm gonna click on one more can't get over

this is this so perfectly hairy I am just so used to the ariana version that

I never I never thought it could sound like this looked like a live band and

its sound this amazing and this this was like fantastic like I need him to

release this this made me about 50 times more sad that I don't have tickets to

the tour this year that's literally next week three days before my birthday he's

coming to New York and I was not I tried to get tickets to that that was like The

Hunger Games of tickets but I did get to get where the tour that is in 2018 in

the summer hopefully he sings it there I need Ariana's reaction to this a.s.a.p

and then you will see me like completely cry out of all the songs I definitely

never ever expected just a little bit of your heart to be on that setlist I am

I'm speechless I am thankful and I really really really hope he like

releases this as like an extra on an album a soundcloud I don't care just

somebody needs to put it somewhere because I need it in my life thank you

guys so much for watching this video I always feel like reaction videos are a

risk putting them up I I sound like so silly because I know the fangirl

community because I am part of the van Gogh community we sit here and we watch

reaction videos and we love them and we all fangirls together but at the same

time I always get really nervous when I upload them these are my always scared

that they're not gonna do well and I just look like I'm making a fool out of

myself on the internet but you know I look like that in almost every video I

post on here okay anyway I hope that you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed mr.

Harry Styles blessing us with just a little bit of your heart thank you guys

so much for watching and I hope to see you my next one bye

fufufu fufufu

For more infomation >> HARRY STYLES - JUST A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR HEART (REACTION) - Duration: 4:48.

-------------------------------------------

A Little Bit Of Sweat - Duration: 0:57.

It would be bad luck, if there suddently came a football flying...

Then you can do it for real!

For more infomation >> A Little Bit Of Sweat - Duration: 0:57.

-------------------------------------------

Woman Says She Bit Her Fiancé During An Argument, 'And That's Why I Went To Jail' - Duration: 5:07.

For more infomation >> Woman Says She Bit Her Fiancé During An Argument, 'And That's Why I Went To Jail' - Duration: 5:07.

-------------------------------------------

Harry Styles reprend Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart en live, sa chanson écrite pour Ariana Grande - Duration: 2:53.

For more infomation >> Harry Styles reprend Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart en live, sa chanson écrite pour Ariana Grande - Duration: 2:53.

-------------------------------------------

Don't get turned away at the polling station... #registertovotenewcastle http://bit.ly/2xm3Fjz - Duration: 0:25.

So, students.

You need to register to vote.

You can do it online; hit that link.

But!

Please read that note at the top first.

Q. Right, so tell us about the Feminism Society?

The Feminist Society; we want to build a community, it's intersectional; movie

screenings, academic book club, everything you want in a Feminist Society.

Thank you.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét