Thứ Bảy, 23 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily but Sep 23 2017

dis pesbox is mine.

And this traigonanl sign

the blue balloonn

deh month of juune

(No word) mine mine mine mine MoInE

Ziggee's sweets are mine

dat birdeez TWEETSS are minee

theh citty streetts

abeve your feet

they're alle emphatically MiNe

It all belongs to MeEeEeEeEe

everything that eye SeEeEeEeEeEe

Northh, south, east, and WeT

I coress et, cause' I posses et

I'm stingee (Short silence) And it's MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE.

And this instr-MENTAL break is aslo minE

(Long silence)

The floar and cealing are moain

A L L Y O U R F E A L I N G S A R E M I N E

Yau allwaz knew it, that's all there is to iT

It's miane mAiNe MiAnE MIAne M I A N E

That's what I said!

It's M I N E

For more infomation >> The British Mine Song autotuned But with fixed sutibles - Duration: 1:00.

-------------------------------------------

Driver wins court battle over erroneous tow, but could wait months for refund - Duration: 3:07.

For more infomation >> Driver wins court battle over erroneous tow, but could wait months for refund - Duration: 3:07.

-------------------------------------------

Papillon - but it's just aite (Jackson Wang) - Duration: 0:30.

aite aite aite aite aite aite aite

aite aite aite aite aite aite aite

aite aite aite aite aite aite aite

aite aite aite aite aite aite aite

I- I- I-

I- I- I- I- I- I- I-

I- I- I- I- I- I- I- (yes, you what? you- you- you- finish your sentence please)

EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE

EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE EYE

AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE AYE

PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE PIE

AITE AITE AITE AITE AITE AITE AITE

BAGPIPE

For more infomation >> Papillon - but it's just aite (Jackson Wang) - Duration: 0:30.

-------------------------------------------

Second Contact but it's a Special Announcement - Duration: 1:53.

For more infomation >> Second Contact but it's a Special Announcement - Duration: 1:53.

-------------------------------------------

There's no apocalypse Saturday, but there is reason to worry - Duration: 2:04.

The latest end-of-the-world prophecies tell us our doom gets underway this Saturday, Sept.

23.

Almost everything about these predictions is wrong, and at the same time, not far off

from a very real threat.

YouTube is filled with videos explaining why the end of the world begins this week, citing

some combination of numerology, Biblical interpretations and the hidden planet Nibiru, which is somehow

supposed to appear Saturday on a collision course with Earth.

Luckily, there's no credible evidence such a rogue world exists (a fact NASA has attested

to) anywhere near the inner solar system (although there might be one way, way out at the edge

of the solar system), and physics as we understand it says one won't suddenly spring into existence

to kick off the weekend.

If you want to go down the online rabbit hole of Nibiru (also known as "Planet X") lore,

feel free: there's probably enough material to keep you occupied until the real end of

the world, especially since it's become a fake news staple in recent years.

Just keep in mind the fictional planet and its related conspiracy theories and doomsday

predictions have been kicking around for decades without ever panning out.

In case you haven't heard, Nibiru did not destroy Earth in 2003 as was foretold, or

in 2012, or earlier this year when it supposedly flung a comet at us (and missed by quite a

distance).

The real threat

A very real threat to our existence is not far off from the Nibiru scenario; it's just

a lot smaller.

The collision that wiped out the dinosaurs and nearly brought life on Earth to a halt

in the cretaceous period involved what's sometimes referred to as a minor planet, aka an asteroid

a few miles wide.

And there's no reason it can't happen again.

For more infomation >> There's no apocalypse Saturday, but there is reason to worry - Duration: 2:04.

-------------------------------------------

Colin Jost Won an Emmy but Went Home Empty-Handed - Duration: 3:08.

For more infomation >> Colin Jost Won an Emmy but Went Home Empty-Handed - Duration: 3:08.

-------------------------------------------

Mike Pence Fundraising Not Going To Own Lawyer, But Is Helping Junior | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - Duration: 4:22.

For more infomation >> Mike Pence Fundraising Not Going To Own Lawyer, But Is Helping Junior | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC - Duration: 4:22.

-------------------------------------------

Sad but no no lets be happy - Duration: 5:22.

FB/Twitter/IG/SnapChat @mizvanezza & onlyfans.com/mizvanezza

For more infomation >> Sad but no no lets be happy - Duration: 5:22.

-------------------------------------------

Army Veteran Gets Pulled Over By Police Officer, But Then He Points To The Front Of His Car. - Duration: 2:35.

Subscribe to our channel for more : http://bit.ly/2lB6QeW Visit our website : http://newzmagazine.com/

Army Veteran Gets Pulled Over By Police Officer, But Then He Points To The Front Of His Car.

Anybody who has had a family member serve (or continues to serve) in the military will

know that it is no easy task; not being able to chat with them, children missing their

parents overseas and the imminent fear of what is happening around them.

The feeling of being reunited with a loved one brings forth a whirlwind of emotions ranging

from relief to sheer exhilaration.

Sadly, not everybody makes it home safely and the grief people face from losing a friend

or family member while in the line of duty is nothing short of traumatic.

Facebook / William Jazwinski William Jazwinski, a former Heavy Wheeled

Vehicle Operator in the US army and he recounted the story on Facebook of when he was pulled

over by a police officer.

Me: Goodmorning officer.

Was I speeding?

Officer: Goodmorning, no not speeding.

Just wanted to stop ya and say thank you for your service.

Me: oooh the bumper sticker, nice.

Your welcome sir.

My pleasure.

Officer: where did you serve?

Me: I went to Iraq.

Did a 15 monther.

Out of Ft Benning.

Officer: well alright.

My son went to Iraq.

He didn't make it home.

Me: man, I'm so sorry to hear that.

I just finished a PTSD program.

Officer: I see you have a flag in the truck.

The one we got for him!

Well, it's at the house.

Can I ask a question?

Me: Sure.

Officer: Do you mind stepping out and receiving a hug.

You remind me of my son.

I pulled you over.

I thought you were him.

I still don't believe it most days he's gone.

William then went on to say: "With tears in both our eyes I got out and hugged that

man.

I'm talking about for a minute or two crying.

Down to our knees crying.

I needed that.

To all the family and friends of soldiers, fighting or done fighting, God bless you.

Your peace and your hearts.

It's so hard without them, I know.

This road is a tremendous one.

Love to all."

It turns out that through grief, sometimes it can take a total stranger to bring solace

to someone else and by the sounds of things, it's an encounter that neither of them will

ever forget.

For more infomation >> Army Veteran Gets Pulled Over By Police Officer, But Then He Points To The Front Of His Car. - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Silicon Valley Boom Slows Slightly But No Bust In Sight - Duration: 2:29.

For more infomation >> Silicon Valley Boom Slows Slightly But No Bust In Sight - Duration: 2:29.

-------------------------------------------

GOP's 'Obamacare' repeal all but dead; McCain deals the blow - Duration: 2:05.

For more infomation >> GOP's 'Obamacare' repeal all but dead; McCain deals the blow - Duration: 2:05.

-------------------------------------------

Pence fundraising not going to own lawyer, but is helping Junior - Duration: 4:10.

For more infomation >> Pence fundraising not going to own lawyer, but is helping Junior - Duration: 4:10.

-------------------------------------------

How will it look in 360 - Searched for flow but found Ugly ducks instead - Duration: 1:01.

THIS IS A 360* VIDEO, FOR BEST RESULTS ADJUST VIEWING QUALITY TO 4K AND LET IT LOAD

LISTEN

USE YOUR MOUSE ON YOUR PC OR USE YOUR FINGERS ON YOUR PHONE TO LOOK AROUND

Ugly Duckling "Slow the Flow" playing in the background, link in the description

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE OF….. The fantastic life of Oakville

For more infomation >> How will it look in 360 - Searched for flow but found Ugly ducks instead - Duration: 1:01.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott - Duration: 5:37.

Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott

A source tells PEOPLE the 20-year-old reality star and business mogul is due in February.

"They started telling friends a few weeks ago," says the source.

"The family has known for quite some time.

She is really excited and so is Travis!".

Another source close to the family tells PEOPLE: "It is an unexpected but completely amazing turn of events that she could not be more excited or thrilled about.

"Everyone is overjoyed for her," says the source.

"This is the happiest she's ever been.".

Another insider says Scott began telling friends about the pregnancy in July.

"He was so excited he couldn't keep it in," says the insider.

"He's been so affectionate and protective of Kylie since they found out.

He can't wait to be a dad.".

The insider adds Jenner was worried people would find out she was pregnant before she was ready to share the news, so she "started posting old photos of herself on social media" that flaunted her flat stomach.

"Kylie was really surprised but is so happy," says the insider.

"She wants to be a mom.".

Reps did not respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Jenner has been dating 25-year-old rapper Travis Scott since earlier this year after splitting from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Tyga in April."Kylie broke up with Tyga partly because she felt too young to get serious," says the insider, who adds there are "no plans" currently for Jenner and Travis to wed.

"Now she's having a baby with a guy she just started dating.

People around her are really surprised.

It happened really fast, but for Kylie, being with Travis is so different than anyone else.

She's so in love with him.

She's really excited.".

Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs?.

The star's baby won't be the only new member joining the famous KarJenner brood: Jenner's older sister, Kim Kardashian West, is also expecting via surrogate.

Kardashian West shares two other children with husband Kanye West, Saint, who is 21-months-old, and daughter North, who turned 4 in June.

Jenner is also aunt to brother Rob Kardashian's daughter Dream, 10 months, and sister Kourtney Kardashian's three children: Mason, 7, Penelope, 5, and Reign, 2.

Though Jenner and Scott's relationship is still rather new, her family is definitely on board with the romance: A source told PEOPLE in August that the KarJenner crew "loves Travis.

"Kylie and Travis are doing great," said the source.

"There's no drama with Travis.

He's a cool guy.".

"He treats Kylie with a lot of respect and love," added the source.

"Kylie is very happy.".

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott - Duration: 5:37.

-------------------------------------------

Nibiru is not the end of the world but we see an ufo in Belgium - Duration: 0:44.

We interrupt this broadcast for additional news

We are just getting disturbing images of an imminent situation in our country

Can you tell us what happened there?

Yes, It is here chaotic and and yes as you can see euh....There is a UFO in the sky

Euh....There is also panic

Euh....

Signal interrupted

Sorry bad connection

For more infomation >> Nibiru is not the end of the world but we see an ufo in Belgium - Duration: 0:44.

-------------------------------------------

Every WJSN (Cosmic Girls) Video But the Members are Labelled - Duration: 22:18.

Bona

Yeoreum

Luda

Dawon

Seola

Soobin

For more infomation >> Every WJSN (Cosmic Girls) Video But the Members are Labelled - Duration: 22:18.

-------------------------------------------

Always a Way but Google Translated (900 VIDEO SPECIAL I GUESS) - Duration: 2:07.

If you want to work in this process but now it's not

You can try it better

Silence

Go to work

Finally

And always

I want to know if i can do it

Then

We must believe

That's obvious

Because they will not stop

But i will do it

And always

I want to know if i can do it

Then

Now i have to believe

And always

After all

I want to know if i can do it

Then

We must believe

That's obvious

Because they will not stop

But i will do it

For more infomation >> Always a Way but Google Translated (900 VIDEO SPECIAL I GUESS) - Duration: 2:07.

-------------------------------------------

Im Late But PBB UPDATE - Duration: 2:35.

LETS GO SEE MY APARTMENT

AH SWEET HOME

THIS IS WERE I WORK OUT

THIS IS WERE MY VIDS COME FROM LOL

I LIKE TO SLEEP HERE

I REALLY NEED A COUCH

ALL THE MONEY I WASTED

HOPED U LOVED THE VID PLZ SUB AND LEAVE A LIKE

For more infomation >> Im Late But PBB UPDATE - Duration: 2:35.

-------------------------------------------

Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott - Duration: 2:26.

Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott

Kylie Jenner is pregnant with a baby girl, multiple sources confirm to PEOPLE. A source tells PEOPLE the 20-year-old reality star and business mogul is due in February with her first child with rapper Travis Scott.

They started telling friends a few weeks ago, says the source. The family has known for quite some time. She is really excited and so is Travis..

Another source close to the family tells PEOPLE: It is an unexpected but completely amazing turn of events that she could not be more excited or thrilled about.

Everyone is overjoyed for her, says the source. This is the happiest shes ever been.. Another insider says Scott, 25, began telling friends about the pregnancy in July. He was so excited he couldnt keep it in, says the insider.

Hes been so affectionate and protective of Kylie since they found out. He cant wait to be a dad..

The insider adds Jenner was worried people would find out she was pregnant before she was ready to share the news, so she started posting old photos of herself on social media that flaunted her flat stomach.

Kylie was really surprised but is so happy, says the insider. She wants to be a mom.. Reps did not respond to PEOPLEs request for comment. Jenner has been dating Scott since earlier this year after splitting from her on-again, off-again boyfriend Tyga in April.

Kylie broke up with Tyga partly because she felt too young to get serious, says the insider, who adds there are no plans currently for Jenner and Travis to wed.

Now shes having a baby with a guy she just started dating. People around her are really surprised. It happened really fast, but for Kylie, being with Travis is so different than anyone else. Shes so in love with him.

The stars baby wont be the only new member joining the famous KarJenner brood: Jenners older sister, Kim Kardashian West, is also expecting via surrogate.

Kardashian West shares two other children with husband Kanye West, Saint, who is 21 months old, and daughter North, who turned 4 in June.

Jenner is also aunt to brother Rob Kardashians daughter Dream, 10 months, and sister Kourtney Kardashians three children: Mason, 7, Penelope, 5, and Reign, 2.

Though Jenner and Scotts relationship is still rather new, her family is definitely on board with the romance: A source told PEOPLE in August that the KarJenner crew loves Travis.

Kylie and Travis are doing great, said the source. Theres no drama with Travis. Hes a cool guy.. He treats Kylie with a lot of respect and love, added the source. Kylie is very happy..

For more infomation >> Kylie Jenner, 20, 'Surprised but So Happy' to Be Expecting Baby Girl with Travis Scott - Duration: 2:26.

-------------------------------------------

Alfredo Intro Video: It's Complicated but It's Me - Duration: 0:29.

♪ (intro music) ♪

<i>I am Alfredo. I am 51 years old.</i>

<i>I was born in Mexico. I am openly gay.</i>

I am an activist. I am an educator.

I am a person living and aging with HIV.

My story is complicated but it's my story.

That's me.

♪ (dramatic music) ♪

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét