Chủ Nhật, 24 tháng 9, 2017

Youtube daily Follow Sep 24 2017

Hi everyone. I'm rincey and i am one of the contributing editors over at book

riot and i am back with this week's reader question. So my question for you

guys this week is who are some of your favorite celebrities who are bookish

that you like to follow on the internet? Whether it's like Instagram or snapchat

or Twitter or whatever. I was just thinking about this recently because

there was an interview put up by one of the other book riot writers. They got to

talk to Kareem abdul-jabbar which is just such a great interview. I'm

going to link to that. But I really enjoy following him on like Twitter and

Instagram because he's very smart. I was a big fan of his when I was younger.

I mean, he didn't play for very long in terms of like when I was paying

attention to basketball. But he was definitely one of those people that I

knew about because of the NBA. And then as I grew up and he started to write

like op-ed columns for newspapers and what not, I realized like just how smart

he is and what a great point of view he has and then obviously I learned that

he's bookish. So yeah, he is definitely one of those that I really enjoy sort of

following and seeing what books he's into and what bookish things he gets

into, as well as just in general the types of like social justice causes and

charities and whatnot that he participates in. So yeah, that was sort of

what made me think of this question. Also on Sunday was like the Emmys and

you know big little liars -- no big little lies, that's the name of the book -- was

nominated and won a bunch of awards and obviously that came to fruition because

Reese Witherspoon is a big reader and was a fan of the book and wanted to

bring it to life. And obviously like Oprah was there and Oprah is obviously

well known for recommending books but she was there because she starred in the

immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks. Anyways, I'm just rambling at this point.

There have been a lot of like bookish celebrities or a lot of celebrities who

are talking more about books. So let me know down in the comments below who are

some of your favorites that you like to follow online, whether it's just people

you like to follow online and they happen to be bookish or if they

were people who you became interested in once you realize that they were bookish.

For more infomation >> So... who are your favorite bookish celebrities to follow online? - Duration: 2:12.

-------------------------------------------

Follow me arround | Alone in Greece | Arrival - Day 1 - Day 2 - Duration: 12:22.

Arrival - Day 1 - Day 2

Hey Guys, I'm Silvie

And i'm alone in Greece for Holidays

in the beautiful place Kallithea

i organized all on my on, if you be interessted, what i am doing, than just watching my video

I finally arrived in Thessaloniki, know iam at the Busstop for Buses to Island Cassandra

From Airport to this Busstop it took me 1 Hour

A lot of People here are speaking Englisch, they helped me finding the right Busstop

I am on route since 4 a. m., you see it in my Face haha

Wow super, Now i am sitting here...

i missed the bus...

i have to wait now, again for about 30 minutes

For the next Bus

I was only 1 minute to late, and the Busdriver saw me but didnt stoped

People say its normally, because the Persones often comes to late...

But i will survive.... ;)

I try to keep positive mind... maybe its good for something... i dont know

I already talked to many people

I think thats a cool Thing, because on travelling you can connect with other guys

If you travel alone, than you dont be alone ;)

sooo i finally arrived in Kallithea

after 1,5 hours again in the Bus

the village looks really sweet

Now i am looking for my apartment

Wooooooooow

The water is really light-clear-blue

What i am liking in Greece is

That they have a lot of Churches

its an religious country

They have small and big churches everywhere

i will show you one of these

this one is not soooooooo beautiful, but also sweet

in Kallithea there was also the temple of Zeus

Today i want to relax.... it was a long trip

By the way, its not bad for me that, iam travelling on my own....

look it this, really lovleeeeeeeeeey

maybe we can have a short look, inside the church

sorry for my loud breathing hahaha

i am really interessted in churches and religion... i will be there often

I'm looking for my apartment via google Maps

EU-Roaming is now free since Juni 2017, thats cool

Apartment is only 300 meters away, yeahhhhh

Press Start

Here is my Apartment

I want to show you where i am living

I think its nice

time to put on short trousers

Its a cheaper Apartment, but this is enough for me :)

This is the small kitchen

The bath-room

Bedroom with 3 beds for myself hehe

Balkony with view to the sea

here i'am

This is called the 3 Fingers

And im on "Finger" Cassandra

What i have got with me???

haha its reeeeeeeeeelly important, that i show you this

Trousers, shirt, underwear, socks, etc... the normal things what you need for travelling

Some Books becaus this is a relaxed holiday for me

And Things to learn French, becaus i am going for a few months to France...

i also will take you then with me...

Bluesea Beachbar that sounds nice... i will have a look

Woooow, here it a place to live your life...........

good morning guys from Kallithea

Yesterday is happening a lot (You see it in my face hahahhaa)

I didnt drink a lot of alkohol before and yesterday was my birthday

Normally i want to stop with the shit completly........

Then i said, i want to relax only..

i do it like this: drinking sometime a glass wine is healthy :)) Jesus also knows that hehe

if you know your limit than its okay

i bought some wine and food and went to the beach

two boys asked me why i am alone here

i said, i want to be alone, sometimes you need this.

this year i already was 4 times with friends in holiday

They worked in a hotel and asked me if i want some more wine, i aggreed because i thought okaaaaaaaaaaaaay thats my b.day its okay

The decision was not so good.... i felt that my mind chanced

Normally i dont smoke and then i smoked and drunk more and more hahaha....

Now thats the result . OMG

It was not to much, but to much for me

i woke up with pain in the back....... autschhhhhhhhh

i dont know why...haha

Now i go to sea, to swim a bit, to become clear in my head ;)

Sometimes i have to do something like this, that i think after this situation,

okay silvie pleaseeee thats not good... you should do it not often..... the best is to stop it completly, of course.....

I look really "crooky" today, but thats good, there are sunglasses hehe

than you dont see the black eyes .......... OMG

Normally i could be really happy, i have a beautiful life and i am really thankful for this!!!

but i always ask me, there have to be something more.......

i ask me always for the meaning of life...

i am searching for the truth also in religion ...

The last time i havend had really a plan for my life... but now i have a plan, its good now!

You have to be satisfied, with them you have.

Its not possible also biological always to have 100 % luck

There is always an up and down.

endorphins only can come when theres a little down........ (Doctors said...)

Thats the reason why satisfacion is better than always Luck. Because you always could be satisfied with your life. Its depends on your mind!! What you think about...

But Nevertheless i am searching the truth, and want to make my dreams come true

Look at this

wonderful

now i jump inside the water...

not far away, its the holy mountain athos

normally i want to go to this mountain, but i am not allowed

Because i am a women.... its only for men....

i was a little bit sad, but okay i cant change it....

okay now talkingtime is over Silvie....

Other videos are following, Thank you guys for subscribing! LOVE.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét